Avis clients sur Contactually

En savoir plus sur Contactually

Contactually est un moyen simple et efficace d'optimiser votre réseau en vous aidant à entretenir vos relations avec vos principaux contacts

En savoir plus sur Contactually

Automative features allow users to set it and forget it. Contactually is a smart system that helps our team not forget to follow up with potential leads.

The hidden fees makes contactually appear dishonest. Usually the is admin access.

Contactually - Notes

4,0
4,0
3,6

Contactually a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 102 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Contactually ?

Linda
Linda
Realtor/Owner at Linda Welsh Realty Group (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Contactually continues to improve and expand the value they bring to their Real Estate CRM

Commentaires : Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships and follow ups. I love how user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.

the real time linking with your email to show you emails to and from the client....and the newly added toolbar aspect whereby a right hand extension opens when you are in an email with a client or affiliated vendor

the follow up features/emails etc. were somewhat lacking...however, they have improved this aspect incredibly

Jennifer
Jennifer
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Mixed feelings

Commentaires : I have been using, or should I say paying, for Contactually for the past year. I was looking for a CRM that would keep my contacts organized and in one place, and one which would help me follow-up with leads and prospects. Initially, Contactually seemed like the CRM for me. I loved the Outlook plug-in and the social intergrations. However, things started to go sideways quickly. Some of my contacts started syncing incorrectly with Facebook contacts--merging completely different people into one. Contacts that I deleted (repeatedly) were re-appearing with outdated info. Support was quick to respond, but they couldn't provide an answer, or a solution. They blamed Facebook and essentially said there was nothing more that they could do. I eventually had to un-link my Facebook account. About three weeks later, they contacted me to say that they had discovered a bug and that it should be fixed. Some time after that, they discontinued integration with Facebook.
The next issue I had was the Outlook plug-in started malfunctioning. I would get error messages when sending email. Again, Support was quick to respond, however they couldn't locate the source of the problem.
To be honest, I've never explored the marketing aspects of Contactually--the ability to set up automated email programs etc. I think I knew I wouldn't stick with the system long-term so I didn't bother to set anything up. I've been searching for another (cheaper) CRM for the past month.

I love the clean interface. Support was always very responsive, if somewhat limited in their ability to provide answers. As far as relationship management, the system does a good job of prompting you to contact people you haven't interacted with in a while. It also gives you a letter grade every week to let you know how you're doing, which is fun and motivating. There are lots of free webinars offered on how to use Contactually and how to improve your business. The Outlook plug-in is great (when it works). I have colleagues who love and swear by Contactually.

For me, the cost is too much for a system that I am not using to its full potential. In the process of trying to find another CRM, I've encountered plenty alternatives at less than 1/3 the cost. The inability of Support to identify and solve problems I had with the system is also a con. The only Social integrations are Twitter and Linked In, so the benefits of those to me are slim. The bottom line is that I would probably stick with Contactually if the price was right--and for me that means no more than $10/month.

Julie
Team Leader & Sales Rep (Canada)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Realtor with a team have used for 5+ years and regret ever setting it up.

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is a huge mistake to get this program. At least in the past the support could actually help and not treat us so poorly. Now Compass owns and are creating a totally different product and don't care about the old Contactually clients.

I am a realtor with a team of agents. And I REGRET terribly ever using Contactually. Setting up a CRM is a pain so that is why I have kept using for many years. So I am very experienced with the product. The main reason we got it was so everyone on the team could see what other team members interactions were with the client. It's not worth getting even for that now.

There are so many downsides. One being - using tags, another reason we got it - is so finicky that you can easily create another one by mistake. Another issue is that even if it is the fault of Contactually program, and you can even more easily delete them instantly with no ability to get them back. There is no back button. Once you make ANY change for ANYTHING, it is GONE PERMANENTLY, even if it was a very innocent mistake. Totally messes with the database. Bizarre and unprofessional. Another BIG issue is that when you put a bucket of clients together and you want to work on one client then go to the next on the list, YOU CANNOT. You have to go back to the Contacts page with the full client list, even if the bucket of clients is many pages, and it takes you to the beginning of the list. So then you have to remember which client was next, then you might have to go to another page 3 or 5 or 8. Then you can't just press an arrow or scroll to next person. It is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. Another problem is that the old address etc. shows up first in the clients contact info, so the new info is at the bottom of the client and doesn't show up as primary. Another problem is that there is no consistent "cell" or mobile template. Another is that the app has only half the functions of the desktop, so using on phone or finding info about the client is almost impossible on a tablet or phone. Another is printing labels - forget it. Another is doesn't work well with MACBOOK

Remco
Remco
Project manager (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Excellent way to manage your relations

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Operational CRM: how to manage your contacts based on their relative importance to you

It was getting too much: felt I was driven by this tool.

Full Time Translator (Algérie)
Édition, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A full-fledged email marketing software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I used Contacually for a while on behalf of my clients. The experience was seamless. I didn't encounter any major setbacks.

I like the UX of the software It's modern, and the work on its web app is seamless.

The software although it comes with a plenty of features, it lacks batch processing, calendar synchronization and call recording.

William
William
Owner (É.-U.)

Contactually Concierge Service

Commentaires : We are still relatively new to the service (just over one year). Caroline has made a major difference in making Contactually integrate with our other systems.

Caroline Long is our representative. We were a client of Contactually when they offered their new Concierge Service. We signed up immediately as it was just what we needed. We were not fully using the tools within Contactually when Caroline was assigned to our account. We are very happy with her work and would recommend her and this service for other Contactually accounts.

We need texting within Contactually. We can only cut and paste presently to record these interactions.

Helena
Founding Partner ★ Authentic Leadership Coach ★ Systemic Team Leadership Coach (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Good tool, not GDPR compliant

Like working with Contactually. Has all the features you need as a small or medium-sized business owner. Flexible, easy set-up.

The tool is not GDPR compliant, and it seems they will not do anything about that. That is the reason why I stopped using it this year. Pitty...

Tom
Tom
Immobilier
Source : GetApp

Remembering what matters most, People!

Commentaires : As a business owner in a service industry, real estate, it is critical for me to build relationships on a consistent basis and make sure that I foster them as much as possible. This has been realized by contactually in a very fun, easy to manage, and clean way. Their philosophies on organization make keeping in touch with people and locating people very easy. For someone that is focused daily on growing their database and not letting anyone get lost in translation, I can have confidence that contactually will remind me of the people that I need to reach out to once again and gives me a place where I can keep track of those conversations for future reference - which is phenomenal for someone that really wants to be able to focus on a conversation and then tuck it away for later when things need to be referenced again.
I think one of the best things about the team at contactually is the fact that they are a growing company of people that are very passionate about helping others. I have not had one unpleasant conversation with them, and every time I feel like they want to hear about the features that I am looking for as well as how you they can improve the features that are already in place.

great services, awesome layout, easy to learn the basics

tasks functionality is lacking, very focused on messaging when I am very focused on over the phone - would like to see a faster way to update contacts.

Brandon
Brandon
REALTOR (É.-U.)

Best CRM for building RELATIONSHIPS

Commentaires : The support staff has been fantastic, since implementing Contactually our business has grown tremendously

Being able to sort contacts, create follow up rules, receive reminders and automated sync with email/phone

I wish Facebook still allowed data sync

Partner (É.-U.)

Was recently purchased by Compass

Really great software and CRM for social and relationship selling fields.

Was recently purchased by a Real Estate Company. Competing agents are now supporting (and funding) their competitor.

Dan
Realtor (Canada)

Unacceptable Pricing Changes.

Commentaires : Frustrating to have to focus my time on the phone with tech support instead of being able to just use the software at the price I signed up for.

Very useful program, easy to use and feels more modern than most CRM's to date.

My credit card expired after a year and a half of using this software. My "old plan" was no longer available and a price increase of 15% ($108 + Tax / Year) was now the "only available option" when I went to update my credit card within a week of receiving notice to update my credit card info.

Geoff
NOYB (É.-U.)

Love this product. Couldn't work without it.

So much to say!!! I love that contactually will automatically update contacts. I really like the ability to send template emails and schedule these. I think the pipeline and program feature is invaluable. Finally organizing by buckets is great as was the onboarding process.

I price has gone up in recent years. I wish i could switch to the annual payment without losing the grandfathered in option. I also wish the app had more functionality especially access to the pipelines.

Bianka
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

Best Real Estate CRM

Commentaires : I have been a user for many years. When I first signed up it took me some time to get comfortable but the product go better and I got a lot of support from the contractually team. they listen to the users feedback and work with you. Love my personal concierge Caroline Long keeping me accountable and on top of my database.

everything.. buckets, scale mail.. best Real estate CRM I have ever used.

phone app, it got better over time but use to crash a lot. I now don't use it much so cant really say much.

Patty
Lead Agent (É.-U.)

Contactually is great

User Friendly and makes it easy to learn and share.

The price is what I thought was not at its best and should be partnered with Keller Williams so more users know of it.

Ivelina
Realtor ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great & Simple CRM for the Real Estate professional

Commentaires : Great CRM that focuses on building / strengthening customer relationships.

Easy to use, simplified menu, streamlines lead follow-up. I like the ability to build and use drip campaigns.

Needs better sync ing with Gmail and Social Media. It would be great to have aSocial media feed automatically included in a contacts profile.

As a MindSet/Life Coach/Executive Recruiter I help you breakthough mental barriers (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Better options on the market now than three years ago

Commentaires : I have a love hate relationship with them. But, since there are more CRM's available on the market, I'm moving my database to something way less expensive and will create more of the emails for me.

I bought this four years ago when fewer small CRM's were available on the market. They are somewhat easy to set up since the database is populated by everyone in your Gmail suite. You choose how to label each person if you want them in the CRM. The instructions leave a bit to be desired but overall it's pretty intuitive.

They have changed a few things, how Bombbomb interfaces is the biggest negative. It's too complicated to describe here but I've been in contact with both support desks and neither seem interested in changing it. Too bad, it's about 100% more difficult to create BB's video's in an email that is part of a program.

Nivin
System Engineer (Inde)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

An average web-based customer relationship management suite.

The application helps people to control and manage their contacts activities. It can import contacts from an account already created and allows the user to make categories, merge accounts and automate actions for follow-up emails. The application has a good user interface and a very dedicated support service center. They do have a decent bucket system and email templates and even includes email automation. It has all the features that you require for implementing CRM for a small business. Easy to send the template emails and schedule.

They have some glitches, that sometimes you end up losing your unsaved and even saved work. It has some issue with merging, where they merge unwanted data that leads to duplication of work. This product is very much overpriced and you will find a lot of applications with the same features on the market that are priced way lesser than contractually. It eats up a lot of your time. The application lacks in advanced features, you would find that none of your requests about features will be implemented.

Small Business Counsel & Personal Lawyer (É.-U.)

Great CRM for a great price

This software does a great job of staying on top of your client relations and reminding you to keep in touch with them. I really like the bucket system for the contacts.

I think the software needed a better way to filter tasks. It felt like if they accumulated too fast for me, then I never got to the end of my task list.

Défense et aérospatiale
Source : GetApp

Contactually - Helps me close more business.

Commentaires : I have been a longtime user of Contactually. I am in enterprise financial software sales, deployments that run from 50k-2M. Contactually connects right into my email account (most of my business is done via email) so it knows when I have contacted customers/prospects, you can also log calls and meetings we well. I create "Buckets" in Contactually, which are similar to a tags, and set a reminder time frame to ensure that I keep in touch with contacts within the bucket. I don't think there is a limit on the number of buckets, but I keep it simple and have 5 buckets (15, 30, 45, 60, 180 day followups). When I log into Contactually I am presented with a dashboard which tells me its time to follow up with contacts. No need to create a task like in most CRMs. Nurturing existing leads, keeping in contact with past leads, and staying in contact with your customers with Contactually has helped me close more business.

Managing Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats

Great tool for the forgetful

Easily and automatically tracks who I have contacted, when I have done so, and when I need to reach out to them again. For busy professionals seeking to develop and maintain relationships, this is critical, as it allows you to keep yourself fresh in mind for top referrers and clients.

The interface could be a bit laggy on Safari. As with many cloud-based platforms, I recommend you use the Chrome browser if on a Mac.

Ashley
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

Easy to keep up with clients

The reminders on who I haven't spoken too in a while, easy way to export excel spread sheets, buckets, and templates that can do scale mail.

I can't see my sent folder for previous emails easy, so when I want to send more of the same email to new clients I have to go into my old email and copy and paste it. I could also be doing it wrong.

Nathan
Nathan
Broker (É.-U.)

Hidden fees

Commentaires : Poor customer service with a great platform.

Great CRM, lots of good features at first.

Hidden fees and some ridiculous idea that some of the features you pay extra for can expire.

Wealth Coach & Financial Planner ()
, 2-10 employés

Best Tool for Staying in Touch

Commentaires : I've been using Contactually for well more than a year. There is no contact automation tool available with this kind of power or ease of use at any where near this price point. They've made the UI slick and intuitive. It integrates with my Google Apps and SalesForce CRM and they've managed to do all that without a lot of technical glitches or issues. Contactually helps me move people through the pipeline and keeps important clients and leads from falling through the cracks.

Fast, intuitive design, easy to use, powerful features, price

could be more robust in allowing me to track a person through various social media

Nicole
Nicole
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson ()
Source : GetApp

Great system for anyone whose relationships fuel their business !”

Commentaires : I have used Contactually since soon after it launched. I have found it to be one of the most user friendly systems I've used in over a decade. It is very "plug and play" with a low barrier to hitting the ground running. The buckets are a terrific way of effectively segmenting your database and tags are a great method to further group by project. It has been a wonderful tool both in my business as well as my non profit work as well. The iPhone app is terrific- to keep those connections and relationships on the go- truly appreciate the daily digest as well.

Easy to use. Great mobile app. Inexpensive.

Chelsey
Independent distributor (É.-U.)

Streamlines business so well

I like that I no longer have to keep up with my follow ups and contacts. Everything is so wonderfully automatic.

Takes a bit to plug everything into but once all your contacts and programs are set up it is incredible!