Contactually does everything right!

Publié le 20/12/2018
Veronica W.
Office/Business Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, this CRM lives up to its reputation. It isn't cheap but I've seen more expensive systems that actually suck. If you have it in the budget and also want a CRM that has vast capabilities and marketing -- this is your CRM.

Avantages: This system is very user friendly. I picked it up within only a few days. Customization is vast but made so its not overwhelming. It is designed so well and is so amazingly intuitive it is super easy to use and makes you like using the system. The template library is huge but structured very well so it's not daunting. The templates also feel more personal and not a cookie-cutter mass email. The Bucked game is fantastic for getting those who drag their feet about categorizing need clients. Overall, this software is the bees-knees!

Inconvénients: There are very few cons I found to the system. The largest one for my company is the reporting. It has basic reporting capabilities but we need a more robust reporting system to track all types of income from deals, especially the ability to see monthly revenue, total sale and the commission from this, lost $, etc... They are working on getting more reporting capabilities but doesn't help in the present. Another con-ish thing is a pro and a con. It syncs SUPER well with systems, especially with Gmail--- almost too well. We get so many mass-emails about other agent's open houses and it pulls all these people into the CRM. While it's handy, it can be frustrating at times. I wish there was a plug-in for multiple email platforms where you could choose email you want to link (or unlink) to the system. And finally, this one isn't really a big con for us but could be for those on a limited budget, the price isn't cheap; however, in my experience--- you get what you pay for. I'd say for us, Contactually is TOTALLY worth every penny.

Excellent CRM for Personal and Small Project Work

Publié le 21/07/2017
Tzvika B.
Head of Platform
Capital risque et capital-investissement, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it helps me manage my personal strategic network and get ahead as a professional.

Avantages: Contractually does all the basic things right - managing contacts, tagging them, emailing, tracking interactions, integrating with other apps effortlessly. For me as someone who uses a personal CRM system for my own strategic network, it is exactly what i need.

Inconvénients: I use an iPhone, and the iOS app does not automatically sync my phone calls to contractually, so I need to add them manually. same for whatsapp. this is of course no fault of contactually but a limitation of ios and whatsapp being closed gardens and inaccessible. but that's the one thing that make my life harder as a user.

Amazing customer management software

Publié le 02/11/2017
Project Manager / Director of Business Development
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Increased customer follow and retention.

Avantages: The simplicity of the entire system is profound. It's an extremely easy to use platform with a robust list of features to keep track of your relationships. Their concept of buckets is great and the email marketing automation is great.

Inconvénients: When I used this software, it was largely geared towards the real estate world. It is easy to customize however, there are some features that other CRMs do a little bit better from the customer management perspective. When I stopped using the software, email automation that was created prior continued to go out for almost a year after I had left the company and cancelled my account with them. It is an expensive piece of software, but if it helps you land one more deal - it's well worth the money.

Read THIS before using that

Publié le 15/07/2017
Jenniffer L.
Business Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software is very user friendly and stores everything you would ever want in one tidy place but it does not accurately store the data. It has deleted contacts, merged unrelated contacts and added incorrect info to contact profiles, rendering it more dangerous than helpful. I have used CRMs for decades and this was the best product I have ever used before it started corrupting all of the data in it.

Avantages: Contactually is super smooth and easy to use. It will store everything you need and do everything you would want a CRM to do and more. I tried thousands of products before moving to this one about 3 years ago. It is user friendly and pretty, but read the HUGE con below before choosing it.

Inconvénients: While I think Contacually is the best CRM I have found to date and it will do everything you want, it has now mixed up all of my data. It has merged unrelated contact together, deleted contacts, added job titles and profiles to contact that don't belong to them. I am a HEAVY CRM user and now I can't trust the data I put into Contactually because the phone number I dial may or may not belong to the person Contactually has associated it with and may of my notes on interactions with people have just disappeared. BE VERY WARY of this product. I have lost decades of data on over 20,000 contacts because this software shuffled and deleted my data. With all of its flash and function, it did me far more harm than good because I will never be able to get the missing data back nor straighten out who is really who.

Contactually continues to improve and expand the value they bring to their Real Estate CRM

Publié le 14/12/2018
Linda W.
Realtor/Owner at Linda Welsh Realty Group
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships and follow ups. I love how user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.

Avantages: the real time linking with your email to show you emails to and from the client....and the newly added toolbar aspect whereby a right hand extension opens when you are in an email with a client or affiliated vendor

Inconvénients: the follow up features/emails etc. were somewhat lacking...however, they have improved this aspect incredibly

Contactually Concierge Service

Publié le 30/10/2018
William B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are still relatively new to the service (just over one year). Caroline has made a major difference in making Contactually integrate with our other systems.

Avantages: Caroline Long is our representative. We were a client of Contactually when they offered their new Concierge Service. We signed up immediately as it was just what we needed. We were not fully using the tools within Contactually when Caroline was assigned to our account. We are very happy with her work and would recommend her and this service for other Contactually accounts.

Inconvénients: We need texting within Contactually. We can only cut and paste presently to record these interactions.

Really great for individuals, not bad for teams either.

Publié le 14/04/2017
Tim H.
Marketing Director
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've used Contactually several times. I've used it personally and set up entrepreneurs and small sales staffs on it. This is the best CRM, in my opinion, for teams of three or less. Tons of automation options and scheduling options to help you "scale yourself."

Avantages: Automation is great, really easy to use for individuals, dynamically monitors your inbox, so you don't need to "log" much.

Inconvénients: Can be difficult to implement for larger sales teams.

Falling Behind

Publié le 19/07/2019
Co-Founder & Broker
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Originally it was great for staying in touch with customers, but now most CRMs will provide similar functionality. Their lack of focus on their general users is really starting to show in their product with bugs that aren't being fixed and a general lack of innovation.

Avantages: Easy to use. Very user-friendly system for staying in touch with people. Good interface

Inconvénients: They have almost completely stopped innovating and improving their product. Their customer service directly says they are no longer focused on general users and they are only focused on innovating for Compass. It's a real shame as the product was great, but it's really starting to fall behind the other CRMs for real estate agents.

Great for automation and tracking

Publié le 08/12/2016
Brook B.
Bureau exécutif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Contactually is the best CRM for business owners that want to track and automate lists of any size. They not only have email sending capabilities, but they track calls, texts, emails and manual notes as well. They integrate with all sorts of systems so that you can automate your business followup. Get some help to be most efficient, but it's easy to use right out of the box as well. I have service based clients that are 10K a year to 500K a year using this system and it's just what they need

Avantages: Automation Included

Inconvénients: Sending limits are based on google settings. Could add DKIM to make it more robust.

Best CRM, Worst Customer Service

Publié le 23/10/2018
Gregory C.
Broker
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It's ease of use, overall visual appearance and it's excellent features for client follow up and maintenance.

Inconvénients: Customer service always quick on chat but unresolved issues go, well, unresolved, for weeks. Zero follow up after multiple emails on 3 different occasions. Most tech platforms I use for real estate have issues resolved within minutes. Contactually takes weeks and multiple attempts to reach/resolve. I really hope no one has this experience but notice that others have as well after reading reviews. Too bad I like it so much or I'd go elsewhere. Good for you Contactually.

Best CRM for building RELATIONSHIPS

Publié le 29/09/2018
Brandon D.
REALTOR
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The support staff has been fantastic, since implementing Contactually our business has grown tremendously

Avantages: Being able to sort contacts, create follow up rules, receive reminders and automated sync with email/phone

Inconvénients: I wish Facebook still allowed data sync

Great software, helped me make sales!

Publié le 11/07/2019
Stephen B.
Estimator
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Somehow this software always seems to know who you need to contact next! Compared to digging through contacts on other CRMs, this is the most intelligent one I've found. When I open up my app, follow ups appear and they are extremely relevant to deals I'm trying to close currently.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any complaints about Contactually. I like everything about it so far.

Great CRM for any startup trying to scale!

Publié le 19/07/2017
Paul J.
Co-Founder, COO
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Support client

Avantages: After having my team try several other CRM tools, I'm thankful that we found Contactually. Onboarding was simple, the customer service team is very responsive, and it integrates seamlessly with our existing systems. Overall, it is a great value for the price and I wold highly recommend it to anyone running sales for a small team. A few of my favorite features that I can no longer live without are:
1. ScaleMail - allows us to send large, personalized batches of emails to potential clients
2. Pre-built lead nurture programs to help our team stay focused in our outreach efforts
3. Library of pre-written (and proven) email templates which provide GREAT inspiration

Inconvénients: When we first began using Contactually we had one minor issue uploading contacts, but after notifying the team they quickly resolved the issue and uploading has since been a piece of cake!

Was recently purchased by Compass

Publié le 05/03/2019
Chris P.
Partner
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Really great software and CRM for social and relationship selling fields.

Inconvénients: Was recently purchased by a Real Estate Company. Competing agents are now supporting (and funding) their competitor.

After trying many CRM's I found this to be the most user friendly.

Publié le 21/06/2018
Realtor, CBR, SRS, CNE
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can keep track of all my clients and stay connected in a way I wasn't able to previously.

Avantages: Ease of use and the bucket system make this the go to CRM for realtors. I love that it can read my emails and recognize when I have a new contact or knows when there are double contacts. I am in my 9th year of real estate and wish I had found this sooner.

Inconvénients: I think I may need to upgrade to an automatic drip campaign version as it's tricky to figure out what to keep emailing contacts about.

Contactually review

Publié le 08/03/2019
REALTOR
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For the right person, this is a great CMS.

Avantages: I really like how easy it was to add different contacts to your "buckets". In fact, you could even play it as a game to make it easier to sort your contacts.

Inconvénients: It didn't have a robust enough functionality for my business. I think if you are looking for a CMS that keeps your database in order, Contactually is a good choice. If you require more than just database management and email drip campaigns, you may be disappointed.

Easy to understand client followup and business development without the admin headache.

Publié le 13/02/2018
Member Board Of Directors, Marketing
Support client

Avantages: I love that it takes the thinking out of a CRM so i can do the work. With templates, action sets, and recommended behaviors / tasks based on activities, I can know that I'm following industry-leading activities.

Inconvénients: I personally am NOT at the point were I can justify this cost each month. I certainly need to get my sales to a point that would justify spending this on a CRM. I also didn't like that I could only try it for a 14 day period. While this is enough to see the functions of a software, its NOT long enough to feel traction in your business, which is the ultimate selling benefit of a software program.

Love this product. Couldn't work without it.

Publié le 02/03/2018
Geoff W.
NOYB
Support client

Avantages: So much to say!!! I love that contactually will automatically update contacts. I really like the ability to send template emails and schedule these. I think the pipeline and program feature is invaluable. Finally organizing by buckets is great as was the onboarding process.

Inconvénients: I price has gone up in recent years. I wish i could switch to the annual payment without losing the grandfathered in option. I also wish the app had more functionality especially access to the pipelines.

Finally a CRM that does what you need it to do!

Publié le 20/07/2017
Andrew F.
Sales Executive
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The bucketing system is as simple as it is genius. The developers are working hard behind the scenes to improve the product and the results show.

Inconvénients: I'm currently on the basic plan and would like to see "some" of the professional features implemented into the entry level plan.

Extremely helpful software for beginning fundraisers.

Publié le 19/03/2018
Kriss W.
Missionary Care support staff
Support client

Avantages: This software, overall, has good functionality. I love being able to keep track of a wide variety of groups and communication strategies using Pipelines and Buckets.

Inconvénients: Differing functionality (and even look) depending on whether I am using it on the computer, iPhone, or iPad. I don't have the capability to do some of the contact editing I would like to be able to do on the go. Also, Contactually is not as intuitive as I would like it to be.

Best Real Estate CRM

Publié le 29/10/2018
Bianka Y.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been a user for many years. When I first signed up it took me some time to get comfortable but the product go better and I got a lot of support from the contractually team. they listen to the users feedback and work with you. Love my personal concierge Caroline Long keeping me accountable and on top of my database.

Avantages: everything.. buckets, scale mail.. best Real estate CRM I have ever used.

Inconvénients: phone app, it got better over time but use to crash a lot. I now don't use it much so cant really say much.

An awesome CRM for maintaining relationships

Publié le 07/03/2018
Chris V.
Design
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Contactually has helped me strengthen relationships and win new projects.

Avantages: Contactually seems unique among CRMs in that it's focussed on maintaining a 'pace of communication', where you want to regularly re-engage with certain people. This makes it great when you have a lot of people you want to talk with, follow up with, and build a strong relationship with. I'm someone who tends to get focussed on whatever project I'm working on and forget to follow up with key prospects, clients, and even friends. Contactually helps me work around my own forgetfulness.

Inconvénients: I wish it wasn't so focussed heavily on Real Estate, and was maybe a little easier to use. It also doesn't provide support for multiple email accounts which is frustrating you really need multiple accounts for multiple emails.

Changed. My. Life.

Publié le 12/04/2012
Emilia G.
Consultant
Support client

Commentaires: Yes, yes, yes! This has helped me strengthen both business and personal relationships and I've already gotten several new consulting gigs because I followed up with someone. Contactually literally paid for itself in just a few months.

Avantages: It really does live up to the promise of "a personal assistant for your inbox." Contactually checks your email to figure out the most important people in your life, and then reminds you to follow up with them. And it's super easy to use -- I barely had to do anything to get started. Perfect example of how it's helped me: Yesterday, I was thinking it had been a long time since I talked with a friend who could probably help me drum up business. And then today Contactually reminded me to get in touch with that friend, because it had been 6 months since we'd talked. Amazing!

Inconvénients: No cons! Unless you count that I have no free time now because Contactually has made me so network-y and efficient that I'm constantly at lunches and happy hours because I'm following up with all the leads and contacts that really matter.

Contactually - Pure Disappointment - Terrible Service - AVOID!!!

Publié le 02/02/2017
Alex K.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilier, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: THEY WANT YOU TO PAY TO BETA TEST THIS CRAP SOFTWARE From the moment I started using this software there were bugs, and issues that cost me time and money. The redeeming qualities were always outweighed by the issues I had. If you are a busy professional looking to find a CRM solution look elsewhere. All the time spent going through my contacts and putting them in buckets was a total waste of time. Even though they gave me a 25% discount I still decided not to stay on with them, but the software was so bad I put my account on hold. They now claim it has been improved since then, but I can't even get a straight answer on how to get my contact lists downloaded without paying for another month. I don't really need them, but had a new project I could have used. They also wont honor the discount they promised me for "life" in writing. I even opened the door for them to show me how much they improved but their customer service completely dropped the ball this time when I had a really simple issue that couldn't be resolved within weeks. How do I download my contacts without a paid account?

Avantages: Basic features, Easy to use when it woks

Inconvénients: Where do I start!?
- Glitches that result in lost work
- Poor CService, long time delays
- Expensive for what it is
- Features that really don't work smart, and make you work hard
- Software designed to trap customers in their platform, and is stil in Beta
- Total Time Waste

Great contact management app.

Publié le 09/01/2018
Gerardo M.
Director de Información Institucional
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: To be in touch w/ contacts on a regular basis.

Avantages: Reminders to contact people and organize them in buckets. Also it counts emails as interactions and updates itself.

Inconvénients: Projects. It will tell me to contact every person in the project which is anoying. Instead the could work with a reminder for the project as a whole or if there were subtasks it could work as well.