15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Contactually

En savoir plus sur Contactually

Contactually est un moyen simple et efficace d'optimiser votre réseau en vous aidant à entretenir vos relations avec vos principaux contacts

En savoir plus sur Contactually

Automative features allow users to set it and forget it. Contactually is a smart system that helps our team not forget to follow up with potential leads.

The hidden fees makes contactually appear dishonest. Usually the is admin access.

Contactually - Notes

4,0
4,0
3,6

Contactually a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 103 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Contactually ?

Linda
Linda
Realtor/Owner at Linda Welsh Realty Group (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Contactually continues to improve and expand the value they bring to their Real Estate CRM

Commentaires : Contactually helps me keep on top of my contacts, relationships and follow ups. I love how user friendly and aesthetically pleasing and simple the website and app as well as the functionality are.

the real time linking with your email to show you emails to and from the client....and the newly added toolbar aspect whereby a right hand extension opens when you are in an email with a client or affiliated vendor

the follow up features/emails etc. were somewhat lacking...however, they have improved this aspect incredibly

Jennifer
Jennifer
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Mixed feelings

Commentaires : I have been using, or should I say paying, for Contactually for the past year. I was looking for a CRM that would keep my contacts organized and in one place, and one which would help me follow-up with leads and prospects. Initially, Contactually seemed like the CRM for me. I loved the Outlook plug-in and the social intergrations. However, things started to go sideways quickly. Some of my contacts started syncing incorrectly with Facebook contacts--merging completely different people into one. Contacts that I deleted (repeatedly) were re-appearing with outdated info. Support was quick to respond, but they couldn't provide an answer, or a solution. They blamed Facebook and essentially said there was nothing more that they could do. I eventually had to un-link my Facebook account. About three weeks later, they contacted me to say that they had discovered a bug and that it should be fixed. Some time after that, they discontinued integration with Facebook.
The next issue I had was the Outlook plug-in started malfunctioning. I would get error messages when sending email. Again, Support was quick to respond, however they couldn't locate the source of the problem.
To be honest, I've never explored the marketing aspects of Contactually--the ability to set up automated email programs etc. I think I knew I wouldn't stick with the system long-term so I didn't bother to set anything up. I've been searching for another (cheaper) CRM for the past month.

I love the clean interface. Support was always very responsive, if somewhat limited in their ability to provide answers. As far as relationship management, the system does a good job of prompting you to contact people you haven't interacted with in a while. It also gives you a letter grade every week to let you know how you're doing, which is fun and motivating. There are lots of free webinars offered on how to use Contactually and how to improve your business. The Outlook plug-in is great (when it works). I have colleagues who love and swear by Contactually.

For me, the cost is too much for a system that I am not using to its full potential. In the process of trying to find another CRM, I've encountered plenty alternatives at less than 1/3 the cost. The inability of Support to identify and solve problems I had with the system is also a con. The only Social integrations are Twitter and Linked In, so the benefits of those to me are slim. The bottom line is that I would probably stick with Contactually if the price was right--and for me that means no more than $10/month.

Julie
Team Leader & Sales Rep (Canada)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Realtor with a team have used for 5+ years and regret ever setting it up.

Commentaires : It is a huge mistake to get this program. At least in the past the support could actually help and not treat us so poorly. Now Compass owns and are creating a totally different product and don't care about the old Contactually clients.

I am a realtor with a team of agents. And I REGRET terribly ever using Contactually. Setting up a CRM is a pain so that is why I have kept using for many years. So I am very experienced with the product. The main reason we got it was so everyone on the team could see what other team members interactions were with the client. It's not worth getting even for that now.

There are so many downsides. One being - using tags, another reason we got it - is so finicky that you can easily create another one by mistake. Another issue is that even if it is the fault of Contactually program, and you can even more easily delete them instantly with no ability to get them back. There is no back button. Once you make ANY change for ANYTHING, it is GONE PERMANENTLY, even if it was a very innocent mistake. Totally messes with the database. Bizarre and unprofessional. Another BIG issue is that when you put a bucket of clients together and you want to work on one client then go to the next on the list, YOU CANNOT. You have to go back to the Contacts page with the full client list, even if the bucket of clients is many pages, and it takes you to the beginning of the list. So then you have to remember which client was next, then you might have to go to another page 3 or 5 or 8. Then you can't just press an arrow or scroll to next person. It is INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATING. Another problem is that the old address etc. shows up first in the clients contact info, so the new info is at the bottom of the client and doesn't show up as primary. Another problem is that there is no consistent "cell" or mobile template. Another is that the app has only half the functions of the desktop, so using on phone or finding info about the client is almost impossible on a tablet or phone. Another is printing labels - forget it. Another is doesn't work well with MACBOOK

Édition, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A full-fledged email marketing software

Commentaires : I used Contacually for a while on behalf of my clients. The experience was seamless. I didn't encounter any major setbacks.

I like the UX of the software It's modern, and the work on its web app is seamless.

The software although it comes with a plenty of features, it lacks batch processing, calendar synchronization and call recording.

William
William
Owner (É.-U.)

Contactually Concierge Service

Commentaires : We are still relatively new to the service (just over one year). Caroline has made a major difference in making Contactually integrate with our other systems.

Caroline Long is our representative. We were a client of Contactually when they offered their new Concierge Service. We signed up immediately as it was just what we needed. We were not fully using the tools within Contactually when Caroline was assigned to our account. We are very happy with her work and would recommend her and this service for other Contactually accounts.

We need texting within Contactually. We can only cut and paste presently to record these interactions.

Helena
Founding Partner ★ Authentic Leadership Coach ★ Systemic Team Leadership Coach (Espagne)
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Good tool, not GDPR compliant

Like working with Contactually. Has all the features you need as a small or medium-sized business owner. Flexible, easy set-up.

The tool is not GDPR compliant, and it seems they will not do anything about that. That is the reason why I stopped using it this year. Pitty...

Tom
Tom
Immobilier
Source : GetApp

Remembering what matters most, People!

Commentaires : As a business owner in a service industry, real estate, it is critical for me to build relationships on a consistent basis and make sure that I foster them as much as possible. This has been realized by contactually in a very fun, easy to manage, and clean way. Their philosophies on organization make keeping in touch with people and locating people very easy. For someone that is focused daily on growing their database and not letting anyone get lost in translation, I can have confidence that contactually will remind me of the people that I need to reach out to once again and gives me a place where I can keep track of those conversations for future reference - which is phenomenal for someone that really wants to be able to focus on a conversation and then tuck it away for later when things need to be referenced again.
I think one of the best things about the team at contactually is the fact that they are a growing company of people that are very passionate about helping others. I have not had one unpleasant conversation with them, and every time I feel like they want to hear about the features that I am looking for as well as how you they can improve the features that are already in place.

great services, awesome layout, easy to learn the basics

tasks functionality is lacking, very focused on messaging when I am very focused on over the phone - would like to see a faster way to update contacts.

Brandon
Brandon
REALTOR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Best CRM for building RELATIONSHIPS

Commentaires : The support staff has been fantastic, since implementing Contactually our business has grown tremendously

Being able to sort contacts, create follow up rules, receive reminders and automated sync with email/phone

I wish Facebook still allowed data sync

Partner (É.-U.)

Was recently purchased by Compass

Really great software and CRM for social and relationship selling fields.

Was recently purchased by a Real Estate Company. Competing agents are now supporting (and funding) their competitor.

President (É.-U.)
Design

An awesome CRM for maintaining relationships

Commentaires : Contactually has helped me strengthen relationships and win new projects.

Contactually seems unique among CRMs in that it's focussed on maintaining a 'pace of communication', where you want to regularly re-engage with certain people. This makes it great when you have a lot of people you want to talk with, follow up with, and build a strong relationship with. I'm someone who tends to get focussed on whatever project I'm working on and forget to follow up with key prospects, clients, and even friends. Contactually helps me work around my own forgetfulness.

I wish it wasn't so focussed heavily on Real Estate, and was maybe a little easier to use. It also doesn't provide support for multiple email accounts which is frustrating you really need multiple accounts for multiple emails.

Alex
Real Estate Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Contactually - Pure Disappointment - Terrible Service - AVOID!!!

Commentaires : THEY WANT YOU TO PAY TO BETA TEST THIS CRAP SOFTWARE From the moment I started using this software there were bugs, and issues that cost me time and money. The redeeming qualities were always outweighed by the issues I had. If you are a busy professional looking to find a CRM solution look elsewhere. All the time spent going through my contacts and putting them in buckets was a total waste of time. Even though they gave me a 25% discount I still decided not to stay on with them, but the software was so bad I put my account on hold. They now claim it has been improved since then, but I can't even get a straight answer on how to get my contact lists downloaded without paying for another month. I don't really need them, but had a new project I could have used. They also wont honor the discount they promised me for "life" in writing. I even opened the door for them to show me how much they improved but their customer service completely dropped the ball this time when I had a really simple issue that couldn't be resolved within weeks. How do I download my contacts without a paid account?

Basic features, Easy to use when it woks

Where do I start!? - Glitches that result in lost work - Poor CService, long time delays - Expensive for what it is - Features that really don't work smart, and make you work hard - Software designed to trap customers in their platform, and is stil in Beta - Total Time Waste

Nivin
System Engineer (Inde)
Pétrole et énergies, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

An average web-based customer relationship management suite.

The application helps people to control and manage their contacts activities. It can import contacts from an account already created and allows the user to make categories, merge accounts and automate actions for follow-up emails. The application has a good user interface and a very dedicated support service center. They do have a decent bucket system and email templates and even includes email automation. It has all the features that you require for implementing CRM for a small business. Easy to send the template emails and schedule.

They have some glitches, that sometimes you end up losing your unsaved and even saved work. It has some issue with merging, where they merge unwanted data that leads to duplication of work. This product is very much overpriced and you will find a lot of applications with the same features on the market that are priced way lesser than contractually. It eats up a lot of your time. The application lacks in advanced features, you would find that none of your requests about features will be implemented.

bill
owner (Canada)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

disappointed in the customer service

Commentaires : Poor. I'm left thinking I got tricked and scammed

the program itself is good but I'm questioning the companies integrity

the hidden fees makes contactually appear dishonest. Usually the is admin access. This program has the fees hidden or somewhere else until you sign some up then it's full price like a user. When i say the price I canceled my two people immediately and I am still being charged. They never actually used the program . I think this company cares little about clients and more about hidden price and makes it difficult to ever get money back. So disappointed!

Bianka
CEO (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Best Real Estate CRM

Commentaires : I have been a user for many years. When I first signed up it took me some time to get comfortable but the product go better and I got a lot of support from the contractually team. they listen to the users feedback and work with you. Love my personal concierge Caroline Long keeping me accountable and on top of my database.

everything.. buckets, scale mail.. best Real estate CRM I have ever used.

phone app, it got better over time but use to crash a lot. I now don't use it much so cant really say much.

Gerardo
Director de Información Institucional (É.-U.)
, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great contact management app.

Commentaires : To be in touch w/ contacts on a regular basis.

Reminders to contact people and organize them in buckets. Also it counts emails as interactions and updates itself.

Projects. It will tell me to contact every person in the project which is anoying. Instead the could work with a reminder for the project as a whole or if there were subtasks it could work as well.

Ivelina
Realtor

Great & Simple CRM for the Real Estate professional

Commentaires : Great CRM that focuses on building / strengthening customer relationships.

Easy to use, simplified menu, streamlines lead follow-up. I like the ability to build and use drip campaigns.

Needs better sync ing with Gmail and Social Media. It would be great to have aSocial media feed automatically included in a contacts profile.

Amanda
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Equal Pros and Cons

Commentaires : Customer service professional were friendly, but slow to respond. I was also never successful at reaching someone by phone or chat. Only email.

The website is easy to use and the follow up reminders are organized. I was looking for something simple, so this CRM was attractive to me for that reason only.

You do not get enough for your money. It's too expensive to not be able to add email templates, etc...

Janice
Admin (É.-U.)

Great Program, Customer Support Responsive but not Understanding

This is a great CRM tool, I like the daily reminder emails and the ability to create entire timed programs to happen automatically once you upload certain contacts. For those who have worked with it longer, they say it is seamless.

I did have some trouble tracking emails, and when I reached out to customer support, I received an answer that acknowledged my issue but didn't provide a solution, work around, or eta on improvements. It felt as though it was being swept under the rug, which was a little frustrating.

Scott
Founder at Be Financially Fit (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : GetApp

Just wasn't able to make it work...

Commentaires : I really wanted this to be the CRM for me. Just too high cost for the amount I was able to actually implement it successfully. Then with the mass batching of buckets being so difficult to solve the issue, i needed to move forward

Défense et aérospatiale
Source : GetApp

Contactually - Helps me close more business.

Commentaires : I have been a longtime user of Contactually. I am in enterprise financial software sales, deployments that run from 50k-2M. Contactually connects right into my email account (most of my business is done via email) so it knows when I have contacted customers/prospects, you can also log calls and meetings we well. I create "Buckets" in Contactually, which are similar to a tags, and set a reminder time frame to ensure that I keep in touch with contacts within the bucket. I don't think there is a limit on the number of buckets, but I keep it simple and have 5 buckets (15, 30, 45, 60, 180 day followups). When I log into Contactually I am presented with a dashboard which tells me its time to follow up with contacts. No need to create a task like in most CRMs. Nurturing existing leads, keeping in contact with past leads, and staying in contact with your customers with Contactually has helped me close more business.

Gordon
Owner (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

A strong offering, but solves a problem many don't really have.

Commentaires : Remember to follow up with your contacts... smart!

Great for managing contacts, follow up, etc., easily and in a 'game-ified' way. Fun and easy to use, and provides useful reminders, etc.

price isn't a strong value for those who already have systems in place for contact management and follow-up.

Tina
Tina
CEO (É.-U.)
Construction, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing and Robust! I love it

Commentaires : It was difficult to followup and stay engaged with all the new leads and prospects I have, it was a daunting task that I could not keep up with. Contactually takes every lead from multiple sources and emails and puts them into one place, where I can track all interactions and engagement, and it allows me to use templates for emails so that I can generate automated email programs to ensure I remain engaged. With automated reminders and tasks I can ensure that no lead is ever forgotten.

The ability for it to link to multiple email accounts, because as a real estate agent I use muiltiple accounts. I also love the overall robustness of the programs, the templates, and the training videos are super informative.

At this point nothing. I was literally blown away by the features this program provides.

Ashley
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)

Easy to keep up with clients

The reminders on who I haven't spoken too in a while, easy way to export excel spread sheets, buckets, and templates that can do scale mail.

I can't see my sent folder for previous emails easy, so when I want to send more of the same email to new clients I have to go into my old email and copy and paste it. I could also be doing it wrong.

Alison
Tax (É.-U.)

Great CRM software

Easy to use and it stores every bit of information you need to keep track of your client data in one system.

There were reports of the software actually mixing up customer data so I'm afraid this might happen. I hope they update the software continually so this doesn't happen.

Gerardo
Sales Director (Mexique)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Good experience. Bought after the frist month.

Commentaires : Keep track of projects an people.

Helps me keep track of projects and people. The project feature is really helpfull since you can add one or more people to it.

Had some issues with contacts. It now seems ok but I still always double check. Good help from customer service.