15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur UPshow

Télévision conçue pour les marques.

En savoir plus sur UPshow

Upshow is easy to use, templates are easy to use and uploading your own pictures as well.

Setup was a bit difficult due to inhouse software.

UPshow - Notes

UPshow a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 166 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé UPshow ?

Spencer
Spencer
Director of Marketing (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Solved A Big Communication Hurdle

5,0 il y a 9 mois

We have been using UPshow SHIFT QR campaigns to gather submissions from employees so we can showcase what's going on at each facility. This has dramatically increased our company-wide culture & communication. The platform is easy to use with branded templates that allow quick announcement creation. We're really happy with UPshow SHIFT, it has been a very successful investment for us - with nothing but positive feedback from our facilities, too!

There were some issues at first with moderating user-submitted content or making edits to typos, but the UX team made a quick fix for us and it's been working great for us ever since.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Spencer! It's great to hear your positive feedback about UPshow SHIFT. Thanks for being a great partner and working with our team to improve the platform for Avamere Living!

Derek
Instructor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

This is a great addition to your operation!

Commentaires : This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

Derrick
Senior staff engineer (France)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Turning Screens into Social Hubs

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

At my restaurant events, guests enjoy seeing their Instagram photos, encouraging more sharing. It's great to see customers actively involved.

It's a bit tricky to set up at first, especially if you're not tech-savvy.

Patricia
Public Relations Coordinator II (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

Several weeks in on one device...

Commentaires : The customer service has been good. When I have an issue, I get a pretty prompt response. Overall I'm satisfied with the product in that it mostly fills my needs. I'm definitely still going through some growing pains so I'm not sure how I'll feel about things in a few months.

I like that you can integrate videos, stills, and background music. You can set an expiration date on graphics so I've used this to promote events and then have the graphic expire after the event has happened. You can create playlists and organize in a number of manners which is nice and you can easily integrate videos from YouTube.

The preview function doesn't work for me which is a big deal as I'm remote. Videos embedded from YouTube do not show subtitles. In a waiting room setting where volume can be an issue, this is problematic. The integration with social media is confusing. It only pulls from Instagram (and maybe Twitter), doesn't happen in real-time, and can be clunky. I've also found the admin user interface to be challenging to navigate but that could just be me!

Nicole
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Great for lobby waiting areas

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall the product and support is good. It is easily managed and works well for a patient communication device.

We started using UPshow from day 1. It was nice to post photos of our new staff and new clinic.

Unless you have a dedicated person who is continually updating Upshow, the information becomes stagnant quickly.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks so much for your review! I'm glad you are getting so much use of of UPshow in your clinic.

Hanif
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Game Changer!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The ease of functionality. Being an IT admin i no longer have to be the main person for digital signage. Upshow's UI is so easy to navigate that anyone on my team can use it without having any technical knowledge.

That we cant provision devices internally.

il y a 5 mois

Thank you for your 10/10 review Hanif - Happy New Year!

Linda
Marketing Communications Specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

It's Good to Be Your Own Narrowcasting Network

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Onboarding and training with UpShow was very easy -- kind of like training wheels until we were ready to hit the road as our very own healthcare network with our own programming. UpShow is very easy to work with with entertaining content that is relevant to viewers with local options.

What I like most about UpShow is controlling our messages in clinics, the ease of updating our screens, its interactivity with Canva, being able to have a Dashboard and even view my playlist in action without having to be in clincis and tracking content in real-time. Very efficient. The entertainment and background music options are excellent, too.

Nothing. I adore this system. My only critique is not being able to "hear" the audio on my viewing screen at the office -- but I am glad I can view them which is something I was not able to do with our previous system.

Jordan
Human Resource Generalist (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 501–1 000 employés

UPshow Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The benefits of having UPshow is that it allows for easy communication. We are able to put announcements on UPshow that everyone will see instead of relying on word of mouth to get information out. It has helped retain employees because it makes them feel engaged/informed because they can learn about their store family especially alternate shifts/other day parts. They enjoy being able to see their birthday/service anniversaries. It is very user friendly.

It allows stores to have competitions with each other, it is nice to see their progress in real time at all of our different locations, it makes the employees want to work harder. Also, it is good for employee engagement, allowing them to give shoutouts to fellow employees and creating employee bios, so their coworkers can get to know them. Finally, the customer service is amazing!

When we click to preview what is showing at one of our locations, it takes awhile to go through all the slides, it would be nice if we could just arrow/skip through the slides quickly.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Jordan, thanks for your detailed review. We're so glad to hear UPshow is having such an impact on your employees!

Blanca
Area Marketing and Events Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Top notch experience and team

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : UPshow makes our day-to-day easier by providing a great ice breaker between guests and staff. Our guests will see something on the UPshow screens and inquire about upcoming events or other content.

My favorite feature is the Promotion Manager - I always have an event to promote and keep people in the know!

I don't dislike anything. If I would make a suggestion I'd add giving the main admin access to add and control user access level so I don't have to always bother the upshow team with management changes.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for the 10/10 review - we really appreciate your feedback, Blanca.

Hunter
Director of Sales & Marketing (É.-U.)

FYZICAL Ft-Ben UPshow review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We love Upshow, its something for the patients to look at while in the waiting room, as well as when they are in the gym working out.

It is very easy to navigate and put up services we would like to promote. Also being able to pass on news and not just services helps keep the customers engaged.

We are in eastern standard time, but our weather station continues to show central time. Even though its saying the weather in Indianapolis. Just a little confusing for that part.

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for the positive feedback Hunter. We are so happy to hear UPshow helps to keep your customers engaged in your FYZICAL location! Please reach out to support@upshow.tv about your weather station, we will try get that resolved ASAP!

sean
owner (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

Solid program but needs a little more options

Commentaires : I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Commentaires : Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

Mark
Food and Beverage Dir. , Executive. Chef (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Commentaires : The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

Steven
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

engaging with guests

Commentaires : My experience with Upshow has been great. I find it a great option for my television use.

giving the guests a opportunity to share their photos and do the advertising for me . The software is super easy to use. I use it everyday to change graphics and messages for the day and to look what my guests have added.

Loading images to the web site is not that easy. Not all my graphics for my store come in the sizes that the web site offers.

il y a 4 ans

Steven, thanks so much for the review!

Tracy
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great in Studio signage

Commentaires : Overall it is a great and helpful product!

Love that we can update based upon studio events!

Sometimes it is difficult to upload videos.

Megan
General Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Customer Engagement

Commentaires : Amazing!

What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

Jason
Asst. General Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

UpShow is a valuable tool!

I am most impressed with the user-friendly format of the software. UpShow allows us to connect with our members on a more personable level by them being able to see themselves on the screen. I would recommend UpShow to anyone that would listen!

The replacement hardware for older devices was a little expensive but it is worth the investment in the long run.

Michelle
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Amazing Business Tool

Commentaires : Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Liz
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

Upshow

Commentaires : Very happy with Upshow! It is very user friendly and easy for our staff to turn on everyday.

Upshow has been a huge asset to our business. One of my favorite features is the "Spotlight" feature where we can advertise our events/specials.

I wish that it would take all images - sometimes the images are not compatible.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Liz for the review! I'm glad UPshow has become a core marketing tool for you and that Spotlights are effective for promotions. Never hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have ideas on how the platform could be even more effective for you.

owner (É.-U.)
Sports, 2–10 employés

Great Product

Commentaires : great costumer service, easy to use

That you can't change color or size of font when designing your own slides.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Michael for the review! We've got a great update coming soon that you'll love that solves for your color/size/font comment!

Beth
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11–50 employés

Great Idea for Generating UGC

Commentaires : Great customer support and rarely any issues.

The ease of use and how self sufficient it is.

Connecting to our WiFi proved to be a challenge

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Beth for the review! We've enjoyed having Bobby McKey's as a customer for so long and seeing the fun content stream through from your customers.

Adina
Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

Great Idea, Implementation, and Customer Service

Commentaires : It was great, unfortunately, as a very small business, it no longer fit within our budget, but never regretted a second of it. It was attractive, easy to use and fit our bar perfectly.

It was easy to use, very attractive and fit our business perfectly

The hashtag wouldn't always let photos onto the screen so some customers were upset that they didn't see their photos more immediately after posting with out hashtag

Joseph

Amazing Results!

Commentaires : As a martial arts school owner, I am always looking for things to boost student retention and Upshow definitely helps with that. Our students gst so excited to see their pictures up on our TV's. Thanks Upshow and keep up the good work.

How quickly your pictures go up on the TV's.

None. I love this software. It gives us everything we need.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks Joseph for the review, I'm glad the students enjoy the UPshow experience!

Steve
Food Service Director (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

UPshow

The ease of starting up a new product. From ordering to installing, the process was great. Customer support is always ready to assist in a timely manner.

Some content in UPshow did not make it through school district firewall. Didn't know this until after scheduling content.

Benjamin
911 Manager (É.-U.)

It's been a HIT with our department!

The auto updating that pulls from the pre-programmed Instagram and twitter feeds is great! It basically manages itself.

The admin portal would operate easier it the content had checklist for each item that would allow you to select multiple items at once for deletion. It would also be a great idea to have a "Blast" feature that would allow you to interrupt the broadcast and send an urgent message.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Benjamin for your review and feedback! The "blast" feature is a great idea and I'll share it with our Product team.