4,1 /5
  • Service client
    3,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Freshchat

Freshchat est un logiciel moderne de messagerie conçu pour les équipes d'engagement client afin de dialoguer avec les prospects et les clients via différents canaux.

En savoir plus sur Freshchat

70 avis affichés

Don C.
Copywriter
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/05/2021

"Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business"

Commentaires: Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.
TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

Avantages: I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat.
They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

Inconvénients: I think some browsers do have features that block some users. Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

• Publié le 08/05/2021
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat"

Commentaires: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

Avantages: The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

Inconvénients: The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Darien C.
Associate Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/03/2021

"Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system"

Commentaires: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Avantages: Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

Inconvénients: The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

• Publié le 02/03/2021
Seth H.
Camp Director
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up"

Commentaires: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

Avantages: I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

Inconvénients: While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Rameez B.
Content Developer
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Great for front end customer service"

Commentaires: I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

Avantages: I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

Inconvénients: The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

• Publié le 12/06/2019
Jason W.
Systems Engineer
  • Publié le 20/03/2019

"An excellent entry into live chat support"

Commentaires: Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Avantages: Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Inconvénients: Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

• Publié le 20/03/2019
Virginia G.
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 18/02/2021

"bit dissapointed"

Commentaires: I installed this app in my site and really tried to make it work for me, but I had to give up. Because I have so great experience with other Fresh products, I hope I will make it work for me in the future, when I try again.

Avantages: I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Inconvénients: I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it or work fluently with this software.

• Publié le 18/02/2021
Muneeba F.
Head Of Operations
Recherche
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"Bring customer servie level to the next level"

Avantages: I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

Inconvénients: It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

• Publié le 01/03/2018
Michael B.
Private Security
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 17/10/2020

"Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices"

Commentaires: I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

Avantages: My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

Inconvénients: My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

• Publié le 17/10/2020
Jatin S.
Business Analyst
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 26/04/2019

"A good chatting platform"

Avantages: Very clean and simple user interface. Instant messaging is very convenient and comes bundled with many features like sharing images and videos.

Inconvénients: I don't have any cons as per now but I would surely like to see some additional features like bot replies should be bit less robotic type.

• Publié le 26/04/2019
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"You get what you pay for."

Avantages: Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Inconvénients: Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Shikhil S.
  • Publié le 12/09/2017

"A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!"

Commentaires: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Avantages: Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Inconvénients: Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

• Publié le 12/09/2017
Farrah A.
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/09/2019

"FreshChat - really easy to implement"

Commentaires: The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Avantages: Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

Inconvénients: The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

• Publié le 06/09/2019
Contact Center Specialist
Événementiel, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2018

"Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use"

Commentaires: This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

Avantages: The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Inconvénients: Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

• Publié le 25/07/2018
Faiz A.
Technical Support Analyst
Logiciels, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2019

"Good tool but needs some improvement"

Commentaires: Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Avantages: Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

Inconvénients: My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

• Publié le 22/08/2019
Shu S.
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/10/2020

"Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties."

Commentaires: Highly disappointed.

Avantages: It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

Inconvénients: I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

• Publié le 26/10/2020
Marketing
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 12/04/2019

"An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products"

Commentaires: An okay system that is getting by for now.

Avantages: There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

Inconvénients: As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

• Publié le 12/04/2019
Darcey P.
Growth Associate
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Easy for employees to use - quite difficult / buggy from a customer service perspective + technical"

Commentaires: Quite negative - we have moved providers

Avantages: It's a very nice looking interface and aligns with our branding

Inconvénients: It's prone to bugs and very frequently would stop working and the widget disappear

• Publié le 23/09/2020
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 30/11/2019

"Great Messaging bot for e-com websites"

Commentaires: Best messaging software that will help in improving business and acts as a sales bot which really help in reducing human effort

Avantages: Freshchat is great messaging software we can integrate in websites. it works as sales bot, and build great relationship between customer and organization.it can help in campaigns that will increase sales.

Inconvénients: Not really con, but sometime it takes little time to respond, and for free-trial period I think there is no 24X7 customer care.

• Publié le 30/11/2019
Shahzeb G.
Marketing Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 24/04/2019

"Reliable and easy to use."

Commentaires: Good.

Avantages: It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

Inconvénients: The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

• Publié le 24/04/2019
Lavanya C.
Customer Success Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2018

"Great tool for instant chat"

Commentaires: The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Avantages: Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

Inconvénients: The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.

• Publié le 12/05/2018
James B.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/06/2019

"In a world of chat and bot solutions, Freshchat wins for me"

Commentaires: It helps us connect with our customers on a professional level across multiple platforms.

Avantages: - Professional (why do so many chat apps look so childish?)
- Free tier (that is actually useful and doesn't impose ridiculous limits)
- Amazing support (even on the free tier, the team go above and beyond)

Inconvénients: I haven't found fault with Freshworks' chat solution, which is why I always recommend it to clients starting new projects.

• Publié le 06/06/2019
Ines R.
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2017

"great and simple tool"

Commentaires: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators
Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot.
I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoying

Avantages: The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

Inconvénients: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators

• Publié le 01/02/2017
  • Publié le 07/12/2017

"Modern customer support tool"

Commentaires: cost effective and being online for our customers 24/7

Avantages: Switching to Freshchat for the customer support in our foundation proved to be a successful decision. Unlike competitors like Zendes our agents won't need to be online all the time. A customer asks something, the bot gathers relevant information such as name, phone and e-mail and once one of our agents is online they reply to the chat. The customer will be notified by e-mail or pushnotification. The customer can even leave our website due to this e-mail notification. As we work with volunteers we can never guarantee to be online all day but now with Freshchat we won't miss a chat anymore!

Inconvénients: We would like a feature to export a conversation into a Freshdesk ticket for future follow up or to convert them into a KB item

• Publié le 07/12/2017
Sales Executive
  • Publié le 05/03/2019

"If you have an ecommerce site you need freshchat"

Avantages: Great tool for providing real time support. BOTs functionality is great for automatizing. Recommend to each ecommerce site. Allows to provide 7x24 through iOS or Android App.

Inconvénients: If integrated with social media, messages are not marked read on each. :(

• Publié le 05/03/2019