En savoir plus sur Freshchat

Freshchat est un logiciel moderne de messagerie conçu pour les équipes d'engagement client afin de dialoguer avec les prospects et les clients via différents canaux.

En savoir plus sur Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Freshchat - Notes

3,8
3,9
4,0

Freshchat a reçu une note globale de 4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Freshchat ?

Chetan
Chetan
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Alternatives envisagées : LiveAgent, Crisp et LiveChat

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

Commentaires : Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Alternatives envisagées : BirdSeed

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Marketing Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Inexpensive chat bot for website

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using is for more than 2 yesrs now and i like it as it's totally worth of it's price.

This is an inexpensive chatbot and has campaign feature which i use very often on my website

It's not very customisable and does not have features like lead generation.

Alternatives envisagées : Intercom

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : It's less expensive

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

CMO (Espagne)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Más de 4 años usando Freshdesk

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Una herramienta muy completa para el servicio de atención al cliente. Junto con el resto de Apps de Freshwork, se convierte en un sistema completo para la gestión diaria.

Atención al cliente solo en inglés, y estaría bien ajustar los precios al usar varias apps de Freshworks.

Seth
Seth
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

Commentaires : I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Alternatives envisagées : HappyFox Chat, Olark et Zendesk

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Lecy
Reservations Specialist (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 51-200 employés

Didn't Stick with Freshdesk Messaging

3,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall I had a poor experience with Fresdesk Messaging. I would honestly not recommend it to others based on my short experience. Again, we only used it for a trial run but all of my team members were fine to move on to the next option.

I was excited at the prospect of using Freshdesk. My company was looking to re-instate live chat on our site and wanted an app with a smaller footprint.

None of us could get the notifications to work. We had multiple people looking into it and it wouldn't work. It also felt overly complicated and not super user friendly. We tried a couple of bots during our trial period and they did not function how we indented.

Rameez
Content Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for front end customer service

Commentaires : I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

Alternatives envisagées : Meltwater

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : We purchased licences for Freshdesk and naturally wanted to try out Freshchat as well.

Jason
Jason
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

An excellent entry into live chat support

Commentaires : Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

Muneeba
Muneeba
Head Of Operations (Pakistan)
Recherche

Bring customer servie level to the next level

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

June
Founder (Malaisie)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Freshchat support is BAD , UNRESPONSIVE,

Commentaires : 0 for support
good for software

Being the Chatting / ticketing company, i have to say their support is really bad after being in touch with them for 6 days ( everyday 2 emails) my billing issue remain unresolved - they said i have not paid $0.23 , and even i paid for full subscription fees at $38, because there is a charging issue ( the payment gateway they use cannot charge anything lesser than $0.5) and i have been emailing them at least 10 emails to resolve this issue, they just keep on looping us to different department, and did not resolve this, and did not reply. and thus, they deactivate our accoutn just because it is $0.23 and their failture in replying my 10 emails in requesting this issue to be resolved. I am very very very disappointed with thte support system, i felt like there is no support at all, but a team of support who loves to pass ticket all over the organization without resolving a tiny problem for their clients. you will spend a lot of time with the support not because of the software not great but because they love to loop u differently to different departmetn without getitng a problem solved.

Virginia
Virginia
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés (Espagne)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

bit dissapointed

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I installed this app in my site and really tried to make it work for me, but I had to give up. Because I have so great experience with other Fresh products, I hope I will make it work for me in the future, when I try again.

I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it or work fluently with this software.

Alternatives envisagées : WhatsApp

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : I thought it looked more professional.

Director of User Experience & Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

You get what you pay for.

Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

Don
Don
Copywriter (Australie)
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.
TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat. They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

I think some browsers do have features that block some users. Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : I wanted live chat not Q&A.

Shikhil
CEO (France)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

Commentaires : - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Farrah
Farrah
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

FreshChat - really easy to implement

Commentaires : The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

Contact Center Specialist (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

Commentaires : This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

Shu
Shu
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties.

Commentaires : Highly disappointed.

It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

Alternatives envisagées : Drift

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : Because we also use FreshDesk

Faiz
Technical Support Analyst (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good tool but needs some improvement

Commentaires : Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

Private Security (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices

Commentaires : I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

Sanchayeeta
Senior operations executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Decent software

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products

Commentaires : An okay system that is getting by for now.

There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

Darcey
Growth Associate (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Easy for employees to use - quite difficult / buggy from a customer service perspective + technical

Commentaires : Quite negative - we have moved providers

It's a very nice looking interface and aligns with our branding

It's prone to bugs and very frequently would stop working and the widget disappear

shahzeb
Marketing Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Reliable and easy to use.

Commentaires : Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Lavanya
Customer Success Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great tool for instant chat

Commentaires : The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.