En savoir plus sur Freshchat

Freshchat est un logiciel moderne de messagerie conçu pour les équipes d'engagement client afin de dialoguer avec les prospects et les clients via différents canaux.

En savoir plus sur Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Freshchat - Notes

3,8
3,9
4,0

Freshchat a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Freshchat ?

Chetan
Chetan
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

Commentaires : It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Alternatives envisagées : LiveAgent, Crisp et LiveChat

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Amirullah
Amirullah
Product Specialist (Indonésie)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Freshchat is User-Friendly Apps

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We are very happy with the features in Freshchat, starting from Segmentation and even the Advanced Automation feature which makes it easy for us to create reminders for each of our Agents.

Omnichannel feature from all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and also Google My Business

Integration with Tiktok as well as marketplaces in Indonesia such as Tokopedia, Shopee, Bilbi or Lazada

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

Commentaires : Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Karan
Business Development Representative (Inde)

User-friendly interface & pricing structure

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Easy to manage tool that optimizes customer interaction, an incredible tool to have for a lean team. Much better than their competitors with respect to user interface, pricing, and customer support!

We could set it up easily since we had a few Freshworks' products integrated. The pre-built templates setup for the chatbot help in answering most of the common queries, making human interference minimal.The dashboards are intuitive, helping us understand the functioning and areas of improvement. This helps us communicate with a potential prospect as and when they have a query.

Although the existing integrations help, I would love to see some more features added that can help us increase collaboration with teams. The mobile experience is not as smooth as what their competitors offer.

Alternatives envisagées : Drift, Intercom et Zendesk Suite

Seth
Seth
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

Commentaires : I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Alternatives envisagées : HappyFox Chat, Olark et Zendesk Suite

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Senior software developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Low code no code budget friendly chatbot platform

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It is overall good for development of simple chatbots like fact sheet chatbot.

Adding another language translation, i can simply add it by downloading the Excel sheet of chat tree. & It works perfectly & simple UI of the platform.

Condition management for the chats is not that great. Like AND, OR conditions. In the same panel you can't have multiple conditions.

Kareem
Kareem
Customer Service Representative (Égypte)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 10 000+ employés

Handle any number of customers in one place

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Despite the expensive cost, I'm still using the software as it has a good impact on my work.

It has lots of magnificent options and features as I can track my old chats and monitor the other agents' performance.

Sometimes it has a delay in resolving the chats and the value of money is expensive.

Director of User Experience & Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

You get what you pay for.

Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

Virginia
Virginia
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés (Espagne)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

bit dissapointed

Commentaires : I installed this app in my site and really tried to make it work for me, but I had to give up. Because I have so great experience with other Fresh products, I hope I will make it work for me in the future, when I try again.

I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it or work fluently with this software.

Alternatives envisagées : WhatsApp

Pourquoi passer à Freshchat : I thought it looked more professional.

Phaneendra Kumar
Phaneendra Kumar
CEO (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Best Omnichannel Chat Platform for Businesses

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Too good, I am still with them for one of my clients because they liked it very well. The UI does all the magic, it looks really fresh.

Mainly, best Mobile SDK in this segment, Omnichannel communication, Multiple accounts on each channel like facebook, instagram etc.,, easily integrate with whatsapp, best-in-class chatbots

Options to send SMS through Twilio which is costly for India where lot of cheap options are available. Option to add custom SMS Gateway would have been nice.

June
Founder (Malaisie)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Freshchat support is BAD , UNRESPONSIVE,

Commentaires : 0 for support
good for software

Being the Chatting / ticketing company, i have to say their support is really bad after being in touch with them for 6 days ( everyday 2 emails) my billing issue remain unresolved - they said i have not paid $0.23 , and even i paid for full subscription fees at $38, because there is a charging issue ( the payment gateway they use cannot charge anything lesser than $0.5) and i have been emailing them at least 10 emails to resolve this issue, they just keep on looping us to different department, and did not resolve this, and did not reply. and thus, they deactivate our accoutn just because it is $0.23 and their failture in replying my 10 emails in requesting this issue to be resolved. I am very very very disappointed with thte support system, i felt like there is no support at all, but a team of support who loves to pass ticket all over the organization without resolving a tiny problem for their clients. you will spend a lot of time with the support not because of the software not great but because they love to loop u differently to different departmetn without getitng a problem solved.

shahzeb
Marketing Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Reliable and easy to use.

Commentaires : Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Lavanya
Customer Success Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great tool for instant chat

Commentaires : The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.

Pavel
Product Designer (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Great for Mobile Apps!

So far we use Freshchat for our Mobile App. It's integrated inside, so everybody who uses the chat can get in touch with us. .. and they do... and we respond from the very friendly and easy dashboard for us. also it have free version, which fits our needs for now, which is great !

Would be better if their cust.support was answering faster.

Steve
E-Commerce Manager (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 51-200 employés

Freshchat gives you everything you need!

Commentaires : No serious problems and customer service was quick to help with anything I needed

The software is incredibly simple to install and intuitive to use. It is also pretty organized, which helps when you need to assign chats to other reps.

It isn't very easy to search through old conversations.

Krishna
Krishna
Business Analyst (Inde)
Services d'information, 201-500 employés

Easy to set up and easy to manage

Commentaires : Good and easy to set up

All required options are available. Reports and dashboard features are good.

Sometimes the notifications do not pop up on time which makes the agents difficult to act faster.

Troy
President (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Source : GetApp

Simple Easy To Use and Added a Huge Value to Our Customer Support/Training

Really enjoyed learning about the software as soon as I signed up for the free trial. I also enjoyed my interactions when their training and support staff who helped me quickly get this up and running. The day it went live for our customers we received great feedback about how accessible our company is.

Without help it could be a little hard to set up however their support staff was very helpful from the start so I should say their are no cons!

Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products

Commentaires : An okay system that is getting by for now.

There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

Luís Miguel
Luís Miguel
Marketing Manager (Portugal)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Useful contact center chat tool

Commentaires : It has been a very useful tool to convert customers to purchase inside the website.

It's embebbed in the freshwork ecosystem so if you have the other tools it's very easy to integrate and convert chats to tickets (with freshdesk)

Honestly, nothing. It's pretty good and simple to use, and allows you to chat with your customer in your website and social networks.

Ines
CEO (Argentine)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

great and simple tool

Commentaires : I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators

The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support. I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for operators Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot. I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoying

Bipin
Bipin
Digital Marketing Executive (Inde)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Freshchat has many issues

It's easy to configure the automated messages which works fine. We found these were very effective in initiating with the interested visitors and get their contact details.

There are numerous things like: - Poor on-time notifications of web visitors. - Take almost 10 secs to the chat box to appear after initializing a chat. - Difficult to transfer chat. - Really bad customer support.

Head of Growth & Co-Founder (France)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Great chat software for your website

Recently switched to Freshchat and can definitely recommend it. The tool is simple and does the job the way you want it to do ! The automations are decent.

It lacks integrations with other tools but they will get there.

Kevin
R.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Easy to use chat

Commentaires : An easy and effective way to add chat facility to your online shop or website. Dealing with customers is simple enough, with an easy to use interface for both sides and the facility for customers to leave out of hours messages. My only gripe is that there's no way to set office hours so the icon could switch automatically to the "leave a message" version when we close for the day.

Easy to use Low cost Nice design

Can't set out of hours No mobile app

Jennifer
VP of Logistics (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, 11-50 employés

Very limited features, expensive add-on, requires a lot of setup

Commentaires : We have not fully launched yet, because of the amount of time required to set up and copy over information from FreshDesk

I'm hoping there will be updates, but as of right now, it's difficult to use and requires an enormous amount of setup. It should just pull in our information from Freshdesk, but it does not.

Requires a lot of up-front programming. Should not have to re-enter all of the information we already put into freshdesk. This is very time consuming and confusing.

Software QA Engineer (Inde)
, 11-50 employés

Absolutely awesome tool for customer interactions via live chat!!

The UI is refreshing and usage is quite easy. It is easy to get started and the simplicity of the UI allows to learn the functionality easily. Sincerely saying, I haven't tried many other chat tools but I can vouch that this is one of the good ones.

Didn't find much of any cons to start with. To start with, one can say that the customization in the custom campaigns is not very flexible and could include more options.