Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Freshdesk Messaging

Freshchat est un logiciel moderne de messagerie conçu pour les équipes d'engagement client afin de dialoguer avec les prospects et les clients via différents canaux.

En savoir plus sur Freshdesk Messaging

74 avis affichés

Chetan A.
Chetan A.
Director (Inde)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Alternatives envisagées : Crisp, LiveAgent et LiveChat

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Yann I.
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant (Finlande)
Médias en ligne, Auto-entrepreneur

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Alternatives envisagées : BirdSeed

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Shubham M.
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Best chatbot application

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using this to integrate this in my website to help people find answers to there concerns and contact customer support if needed.

The ease of use and how we can integrate this in our own website just using the readymade javascript code. easy to create tickets in freshdesk and reroute to respective person .

Sometime the chatbot logo disappears and I have to reload the page to see it. Apart from this it works great.

Darien C.
Darien C.
Associate Pastor (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 11-50 employés

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Sanchayeeta S.
Senior operations executive (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Decent software

4 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

Seth H.
Seth H.
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk, Olark et HappyFox Chat

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Rameez B.
Content Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for front end customer service

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

Alternatives envisagées : Meltwater

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : We purchased licences for Freshdesk and naturally wanted to try out Freshchat as well.

Virginia G.
Virginia G.
Preparadora Exámenes de Inglés (Espagne)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

bit dissapointed

3 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I installed this app in my site and really tried to make it work for me, but I had to give up. Because I have so great experience with other Fresh products, I hope I will make it work for me in the future, when I try again.

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

I found it a bit difficult to incorporate in my website. The messages that I read in the morning accumulated in the inbox but with no real customer's names, so I was unable to know who was who. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it or work fluently with this software.

Alternatives envisagées : WhatsApp

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : I thought it looked more professional.

Jason W.
Jason W.
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

An excellent entry into live chat support

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

Okechukwu I.
Head Customer Care (Nigeria)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 51-200 employés

Brilliant tool for live chat

4 il y a 4 mois

Great user experience and interface. Freshchat was easy to set up to our existing system and provided value for money when compared with other similar software. Offline experience was well set up. Best feature is the "reports and analytics" which helped a lot of monitoring and decision making

The AI system was a bit confusing for starters

Director of User Experience & Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

You get what you pay for.

3 il y a 3 ans

Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

Don C.
Don C.
Copywriter (Australie)
Rédaction et correction, 11-50 employés

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.
TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat. They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

I think some browsers do have features that block some users. Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : I wanted live chat not Q&A.

Shikhil S.
CEO (France)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Farrah A.
Farrah A.
Continuous Improvement Specialist (Afrique du Sud)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

FreshChat - really easy to implement

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

Contact Center Specialist (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 51-200 employés

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

Shu S.
Shu S.
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties.

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Highly disappointed.

It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

Alternatives envisagées : Drift

Pourquoi passer à Freshdesk Messaging : Because we also use FreshDesk

Muneeba F.
Muneeba F.
Head Of Operations (Pakistan)
Recherche

Bring customer servie level to the next level

4 il y a 4 ans

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

Faiz A.
Technical Support Analyst (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Good tool but needs some improvement

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

Michael B.
Private Security (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

Marketing (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products

3 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : An okay system that is getting by for now.

There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

Darcey P.
Growth Associate (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Easy for employees to use - quite difficult / buggy from a customer service perspective + technical

3 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Quite negative - we have moved providers

It's a very nice looking interface and aligns with our branding

It's prone to bugs and very frequently would stop working and the widget disappear

AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company) (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Great Messaging bot for e-com websites

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Best messaging software that will help in improving business and acts as a sales bot which really help in reducing human effort

Freshchat is great messaging software we can integrate in websites. it works as sales bot, and build great relationship between customer and organization.it can help in campaigns that will increase sales.

Not really con, but sometime it takes little time to respond, and for free-trial period I think there is no 24X7 customer care.

Shahzeb G.
Marketing Operations (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Reliable and easy to use.

Commentaires : Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Lavanya C.
Customer Success Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Great tool for instant chat

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.

Jatin S.
Jatin S.
Business Analyst (Inde)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

A good chatting platform

4 il y a 3 ans

Very clean and simple user interface. Instant messaging is very convenient and comes bundled with many features like sharing images and videos.

I don't have any cons as per now but I would surely like to see some additional features like bot replies should be bit less robotic type.