Avis clients sur Clearstream

4.7/5
  • Service client
    4.8/5

En savoir plus sur Clearstream

Clearstream is a powerful texting software built for churches.

En savoir plus sur Clearstream

144 avis affichés

Jeff R.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 12/10/2017

"Does exactly what I need it to do in a simple, very fast way. "

Commentaires: Instant communication and increased sales.

Avantages: Running a coffee truck I need to bypass HR and speak straight to potential buyers in office buildings and areas we visit. Social media is great but has very little organic reach, so, I set up customized keywords for places I visit often, letting my customers opt into places they want to be notified about and it's as simple as sending a text straight to their cell phone. Clearstream is fast, robust, and I do everything from my cell phone with their mobile app. Their support is almost instant so if I ever hit any roadblocks it's immediately taken care of. Seriously consider them for mass communication needs, I think you'll be very happy.

• Publié le 12/10/2017
Kristen F.
Executive Administrator
  • Publié le 01/04/2020

"Perfect for communicaton"

Commentaires: Really glad we are subscribed and will continue to use this for our church.

Avantages: I like that we can communicate with people that are desiring regular communication without creating a massive email. It helps us get the most important information into their hands quickly. We also know that people will read a two-line text over an email.

Inconvénients: Importing subscribers and adding subscribers to specific lists seems overly difficult.

• Publié le 01/04/2020
Dan S.
  • Publié le 03/02/2020

"Great option for text message communications connected to PCO"

Avantages: I like that it integrates with Planning Center Online's People app. I like that it enables us to send and receive text messages based on PCO People Lists. I love that it lets us have an incoming longcode for people to be able to send us text messages. And the chat-based (and email-based when that's not available) customer service has been an outstanding support for us.

Inconvénients: Switching between the main account and subaccounts is a bit confusing. Especially since I'm managing things more than using them, it's confusing and kind of a pain trying to manage the multiple accounts, where I'm viewing the account settings, and then I have to switch to the subaccount, but then I have to click on manage those account settings again (instead of being taken straight to the account settings since that's already where I am)…it'd be nice if those settings were just another tab down the left side or something…

• Publié le 03/02/2020
Brennan W.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/02/2019

"Simple, good integrations"

Avantages: We use this software because it integrates with our church management software, Planning Center Online. It is proficiently easy to use with our database, especially with communication to recurring lists of people.

Inconvénients: Cost is high, but not necessarily higher than similar companies. Some aspects of the integration could be simplified from a user experience.

• Publié le 15/02/2019
Misty N.
Administrator
  • Publié le 21/03/2020

"Great System!"

Commentaires: Great and easy to use!

Avantages: Very user friendly, training classes helpful, texts send at the time the are supposed to, easy to pair with planning center

Inconvénients: Have to use the training materials in order to fully understand the site

• Publié le 21/03/2020
Devyn T.
Office Administrator
  • Publié le 02/01/2020

"Great Overall... Would like to see some updates"

Commentaires: We are able to utilize one software throughout our entire church instead of each ministry paying for its own

Avantages: I love the ease of use of this software... It made the transition from our previous software much easier than anticipated.

Inconvénients: The personability between me and the recipient could be better.. I do not like that there is a required header (previous software did not require this) because it makes it look "corporate."
I also wish there were a way to include at least the first name of the recipient to say "Hey, Devyn!" for example.

• Publié le 02/01/2020
Jorge F.
Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Clearstream filled our follow-up void. "

Commentaires: We have been using for less than a month. It connected well with PCO, Planning Center online, our members portal and scheduling platform.

Avantages: I chose to read product descriptions and base my decisions on that. I then did the trial run on Clearstream using free trial. I didn't want to create multiple test accounts companies. Ease of use for our needs compared to other similar platforms was my driving force.

Inconvénients: Thus far I couldn't find an issue with the system. It has clear instructions on setup and followup instructions on use of the system in online postings. The app itself has guidance and instructions within it. When creating texts it shows you on the right-hand side the steps you created.

• Publié le 10/03/2020
Raffy V.
Connection Center Coordinator
  • Publié le 26/02/2020

"Great Software and Service"

Commentaires: I recently inherited the connection center role at our church, and I had very little training using Clearstream. Fortunately, I found this software easy to navigate and use to communicate with first time visitors and keep our members informed of weekly events, activities, special notices, etc. I love the ease of entering several messages at one time and scheduling them for delivery throughout the week or month--and I can even include photos. Clearstream also easily integrates with other platforms like Mailchimp and Planning Center--allowing me to sync information from Planning Center and send emails when a text message won't suffice . Most importantly, I love the support Clearstream offers. I was a newbie to this software, and technology and I are not the best of friends. Luckily help is only a text away! All I have to do is enter my question or dilemma in the chat box while I'm online, and someone (usually Jimmy) is there to help me until everything is resolved to my satisfaction and understanding. Clearstream also offers live webinars and a blog to help users learn more about the software. In just a short time, I have become a Clearstream fan.

Avantages: Easy to navigate and use
Convenience of scheduling texts (I can enter texts for the week at one sitting.)
Integration and media capabilities
Clearstream app for my phone
Dark screen mode
Excellent support

Inconvénients: I've only used Clearstream for about a month. During this time, I haven't encountered anything I do not like.

• Publié le 26/02/2020
Jarrod E.
Institutions religieuses, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 26/03/2020

"The Way To Go"

Avantages: By far what I like the most is the integration with Planning Center lists. This makes Clearstream deftly effective at targeting specific groups within your congregation...and it makes it automatic.

Inconvénients: Sometimes you need to manually refresh sync to your Planning Center lists after updating. A "refresh now" button would be great.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Clearstream le 27/03/2020

Hey Jarrod,

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! Glad to hear the Planning Center integration has been so helpful!

Your Clearstream account will sync with Planning Center every morning automatically, but if you need to sync in the middle of the day, you can do so from your integrations page. Just click View > click Run Sync Now.

If you have any questions about that, please reach out to our team. We're happy to help!

• Publié le 26/03/2020
Aaron R.
  • Publié le 13/01/2020

"We Love Clearstream!"

Avantages: Clearstream works perfectly for us to connect with our members and volunteers.

Inconvénients: It doesn't have a lot of outside integrations and it's automation workflows could use some work.

• Publié le 13/01/2020
Jon K.
IT Director
  • Publié le 26/06/2019

"Great software, however I would like to see some additional features."

Commentaires: The automation that Clearstream has allowed for texting and integration into PCO has been great. We have cut a ton of manual data entry from our process. Also the linking of PCO lists for texting groups has made centralization of our database so much easier.

Avantages: Very simple, clean interface. Easy to integrate lists from PCO. Easy and concise keyword workflow. Being able to track opt-ins vs interactions with a link is great.

Inconvénients: The administrative functions are lacking, it would be nice to have multiple admins that would have access to all subaccounts created, instead of creating a user and inviting the new user to each subaccount, then having to add that user to a subaccount as they are added. The owner account is great, but the ability to only have one makes distributed administration and security difficult. Also being able to see a general log of what is happening would be nice. IE which administrator added/deleted someone, who created subaccounts, etc. It would be really nice to be able to see which user under a department created and sent a message. All that I know now is that someone inside the department created a message. I can then see who if someone follows up in the inbox thread, but there is no record of who started the text. It would be nice to be able to see who has opted out from a subscriber list, even if they cant be re-added. Currently we have to compare a PCO list to the subscriber list to see who is missing. Finally it would be AMAZING to have texting integration inside PCO. I imagine this is probably more of an issue with PCO than with you, but to have the texting integrated the same way that PCO has email integrated would be priceless.

• Publié le 26/06/2019
Alan H.
Campus Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"Great Software, even better Team"

Commentaires: Definitely helps with communicating to the congregation on a more personal level.

Avantages: Love the simplicity of the software and real-time updates. The deliverability guarantee with long-codes is a big win.

Inconvénients: I think the one con is you can't have scheduled integration/list updates. I'd love for a List to automatically refresh before a scheduled automated text is scheduled to go out.

• Publié le 09/07/2019
Andy S.
Assistant Pastor - Next Step Ministries
Institutions religieuses
  • Publié le 29/03/2018

"Clearstream has provided NewSpring with effective mass texting functionality at a reasonable price"

Commentaires: Clearstream helps our Church communicate with volunteers, group leaders, and people that are looking to get more involved at NewSpring. The keyword functionality paired with mass and individual messaging has been very helpful.

Avantages: The ability for an entire team to utilize it from a central hub. Keyword functionality mixed with the ability to text individuals and groups is excellent. The pricing for this service is more reasonable than the mass texting service we were previously using. The integration with Planning Center is helpful as PCO is our database system. Overall, this has been a very effective tool for our church, and we are looking forward to seeing how the continued updates to the software will make communication and organization that much better.

Inconvénients: The software has many pros for our organization. A few areas where we have struggled are that the inbox does not tie the response to the original message. Also, with multiple users on the same account, we would like to be able to filter messages and responses by who from our team sent them. A greater ability to filter or tag messages and responses would help us organize things more effectively. Lastly, when sending a message, you have the ability to shorten a URL, however, that feature is not available when responding to a text from the inbox. These are features that we hope are in the works

• Publié le 29/03/2018
Ryan O.
Youth Pastor
  • Publié le 08/12/2019

"Heartland Pride Review"

Commentaires: It's been good, i've used it now at two different churches. I like it a lot but it is more on the expensive side.

Avantages: The reliability and user friendliness! I also like the different keywords and the amazing customer service!

Inconvénients: I wish you could see the numbers when they unsubscribe and also the price is a bit expensive.

• Publié le 08/12/2019
Trip O.
  • Publié le 16/09/2019

"Great Product... looking forward to improvements"

Commentaires: Customer service has always been great. I always feel very supported every time I reach out. The service is reliable.

Avantages: - Planning Center integration
- Schedule messages
- Phone app
- Personal replies to mass texts in inbox
- Shorten URLs

Inconvénients: - Lack of placeholder text in message creation "Hello <<name>>!" = "Hello Trip!"
- Easier way to auto refresh Planning Center list with out going through the Account Settings Page... I would love a button that is easy to get to that will refresh the lists

• Publié le 16/09/2019
Ilona T.
Director of Community Engagement
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Excellent Option for Churches"

Commentaires: We wanted to explore an additional communication strategy for our church as well as provide a simpler way to run live text-in Q&A events. For the former, Clearstream has been an intuitive and helpful tool for promoting various events and easily getting new people connected with helpful information. For the latter, Clearstream has fully replaced our previous method of using Twilio to facilitate our Q&A sessions.

Avantages: Love the easy integrations with our other management and communications software (in particular Planning Center and Slack), the ability to schedule texts (and even a series of texts) in advance, and simplicity/flexibility of creating new workflows for keywords via a short code for different purposes/events. We've also found it helpful to create subaccounts and use different long codes for different purposes, which has allowed us to differentiate the program to meet our needs.

Inconvénients: The inbox can become hard to organize/manage when you get a flurry of incoming responses. Would also appreciate the ability to simply select existing subscribers from within Clearstream to make a List, rather than needing to import/sync a list.

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Steve C.
Lead pastor
  • Publié le 31/10/2018

"First impressions"

Commentaires: Great customer service. The overall software seems very stable. I like where u guys are going with this.

Avantages: Integration with planning center. The ability to keep typing a message and u break it up vs having to get cut off after message one. Seems to work well from the recipients end. Everyone seems to get it quickly.

Inconvénients: The app. Everyone moves to texting because it is easier. So most messages being sent are done on the go with our phone. It is crazy to me that I cannot see group responses from the app. 100% of my work is done from the app. Now I have to go find a computer and log in to see who replied to my text. In a church where multiple messages are going out asking for a response, there is no way to sift through who is answering me vs who is answering a separate message from the app. I now have learned how to see it from the computer, which is helpful. But that should be the very first feature on the app. 3 things is all I need for the app which should be at the core:. 1. Opt people in to specific lists easily, 2. Send a message, 3. See group responses.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Clearstream le 05/11/2018

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding our iOS/Android app, as you probably already know, you can view/respond to all incoming messages from within the app. That said, we'll be launching a few updates to the app over the new couple months, specifically for Inbox functionality. Being able to filter by the actual message your team sent is one functionality we'll likely include.

Thanks again for the feedback!

• Publié le 31/10/2018
Natalie N.
Campus Administrator
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Great product, quick and accessible support! "

Avantages: It's easy to use, support is easy to find and the team is quick to respond. We feel like our business is valued. Even though it's not always convenient, we deeply respect the guardrails on best practices and the highly ethical position Clearstream has on mass texting.

Inconvénients: Some numbers (not many) won't import from Planning Center. I suspect it's a mobile carrier issue. It would be nice to know more about what the problem is with a certain number. I'm not sure diagnostics like that are even possible, but it would be cool. The mobile app is good, but wish it could do a little more.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Dean L.
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Great Investment for Our Church"

Commentaires: Initially, I signed on for Clearstream to follow up with new worship guests, but I began sending our weekly texts for prayer requests from the congregation at large and that has been our biggest use of Clearstream. I love interacting with the members of our church via texting and NOT having everything have to run through my personal phone.

Avantages: Clearstream is easy and intuitive to use both on the computer and in the app. I am grateful for the way I can respond to messages, send messages, schedule messages, and manage my user lists quickly. I also love that I can track interactions with specific messages on the message dashboard.

Inconvénients: I would like to be able to edit users info from the app.

• Publié le 19/11/2019
Emilio C.
Youth Pastor
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"Great product and customer Service "

Commentaires: Overall I am pleased with the product and will continue to use it. I would recommend this to others as well. The keywords, analytics, and other tools available are just so helpful.

Avantages: The user friendly software both on pc and mobile platforms. Also the customer service is unmatched!! Every question or issue that would come up was either answered immediately or [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and His team did everything they could in a timely manner.

Inconvénients: The cost of sending images. I was using text mojo before and it was a cost of 2 credits per image and clearstream is 3 credits per message. Now its just one more but when i am sending to almost 100 people per week it can really cut into the credits. Also I understand there is no option to role over credits but it would be incredibly helpful especially for a youth group on a youth group budget. One month might be very slow and uneventful but now with school, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas, and new year's the credits i didn't use during the summer could have really come in handy.

• Publié le 21/08/2019
Bethany D.
Community Life Administrator
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"New to ClearStream"

Commentaires: I work with college & young adults and staying in contact with them is challenging. Most don't use Facebook and there's no guarantees they'll see Instagram posts. Texting has been much more successful and a great way to get the word out quickly.

Avantages: We're a church of 3-5,000 who are using ClearStream for children's, students, young adult, and connection teams - both for volunteers and participants. We're so happy to have this additional avenue for connecting with congregants, volunteers, and staff and it's been well received.

Inconvénients: The package we chose does not offer enough long codes for the number of ministries who are using the software but we're making it work. In time we may upgrade to another package but for now it's the only thing that we wish we had more of.

• Publié le 22/10/2019
Danielle S.
Executive Assistant
  • Publié le 09/10/2019

"Clearstream was the answer!"

Commentaires: We have not had any issues with them. Really enjoy working with them. They were able to build us a custom plan that works with exactly what we need!

Avantages: We love the fact that it directly integrates with our people data software so we're not having to double enter information. Our congregants have utilized it significantly as it's easier to send a text than to search on a website for something.

Inconvénients: They have an app, but you can't access everything through the app such as keywords. To access those, you can login from your mobile browser, but there isn't a "login" button on the home page of the mobile webpage, so you have to select sign up first, then click on login. Not a big deal, but can cause a little confusion.

• Publié le 09/10/2019
Marie G.
Admin Asst
  • Publié le 23/12/2019

"My Limited Experience"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his counterpart are great. They are knowledgeable about the product, patient, friendly and I love when the make a short video to show me what to do on my end.

Avantages: My ratings may have been more about me and not your software. I've only been using this software for a limited time and still in the steep learning curve. We don't have a clear process owner in our church for this software, so it's confusing at time who I need to talk for changes, expanded usage, etc. With that said - I like the software and sending text to our church attendees. Like the fact you can set it up for a future delivery. Just learned how to attach a video for our Christmas Eve Services and that was great. Looking forward to seeing how else we might use this software to assimilate with our church members.

Inconvénients: Can't see who I sent a message to from my end. With several subscribers list and messages I sometimes can't remember who I sent what to. Don't like idea I have to input a long list of subscribers into Planning Center than import into Clearstream. I'm a Fellowship One Champion and now have to learn yet another software until we make decision on what we are going to have as our main database.

• Publié le 23/12/2019
Benjamin B.
  • Publié le 12/06/2019

"Excellent way to increase engagement and freedom for church members"

Commentaires: Clearstream has really addressed a lot of our issues with prior texting services that had limited features. We really feel like we're using a professional level software that helps us better and more effectively communicate. The support team is also super helpful and responsive. Thanks clearstream team for making such and awesome product!!!

Avantages: - Opt-in and opt-out
- Using keywords really opens up so many doors
- Integration with planning center
- Import features
- Professional nature that really helps us to communicate effectively with our people

Inconvénients: - some of the account menu functionalities are a little confusing
- wish we had more keywords for the price lol, those things are awesome
- the interface style could use maybe a little updating? removing gradients and boxed layout (make it fullwidth and fully responsive). Really not bad! Just a couple thoughts

• Publié le 12/06/2019
Juan C.
Campus Pastor
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/01/2020

"CONSIDER CLEARSTREAM"

Commentaires: Seamless, productive, and efficient.

Avantages: First, it is a definite upgrade from Remind. It is user friendly and easy to get use to the navigation start page. I tend to use it once or twice a week to reach out to our church campus of any upcoming events or important information.

Inconvénients: The only cons I have is actually explaining, “Text the number 97000 and send the text to the number”. Some people get it and some people need to be walked through the process. But other than that no real cons that I have experienced.

• Publié le 19/01/2020