Great software, however I would like to see some additional features.

Publié le 26/06/2019
Jon K.
IT Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The automation that Clearstream has allowed for texting and integration into PCO has been great. We have cut a ton of manual data entry from our process. Also the linking of PCO lists for texting groups has made centralization of our database so much easier.

Avantages: Very simple, clean interface. Easy to integrate lists from PCO. Easy and concise keyword workflow. Being able to track opt-ins vs interactions with a link is great.

Inconvénients: The administrative functions are lacking, it would be nice to have multiple admins that would have access to all subaccounts created, instead of creating a user and inviting the new user to each subaccount, then having to add that user to a subaccount as they are added. The owner account is great, but the ability to only have one makes distributed administration and security difficult. Also being able to see a general log of what is happening would be nice. IE which administrator added/deleted someone, who created subaccounts, etc. It would be really nice to be able to see which user under a department created and sent a message. All that I know now is that someone inside the department created a message. I can then see who if someone follows up in the inbox thread, but there is no record of who started the text. It would be nice to be able to see who has opted out from a subscriber list, even if they cant be re-added. Currently we have to compare a PCO list to the subscriber list to see who is missing. Finally it would be AMAZING to have texting integration inside PCO. I imagine this is probably more of an issue with PCO than with you, but to have the texting integrated the same way that PCO has email integrated would be priceless.

Great Software, even better Team

Publié le 09/07/2019
Alan H.
Campus Pastor
Institutions religieuses, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Definitely helps with communicating to the congregation on a more personal level.

Avantages: Love the simplicity of the software and real-time updates. The deliverability guarantee with long-codes is a big win.

Inconvénients: I think the one con is you can't have scheduled integration/list updates. I'd love for a List to automatically refresh before a scheduled automated text is scheduled to go out.

Clearstream has provided NewSpring with effective mass texting functionality at a reasonable price

Publié le 29/03/2018
Andy S.
Assistant Pastor - Next Step Ministries
Institutions religieuses
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clearstream helps our Church communicate with volunteers, group leaders, and people that are looking to get more involved at NewSpring. The keyword functionality paired with mass and individual messaging has been very helpful.

Avantages: The ability for an entire team to utilize it from a central hub. Keyword functionality mixed with the ability to text individuals and groups is excellent. The pricing for this service is more reasonable than the mass texting service we were previously using. The integration with Planning Center is helpful as PCO is our database system. Overall, this has been a very effective tool for our church, and we are looking forward to seeing how the continued updates to the software will make communication and organization that much better.

Inconvénients: The software has many pros for our organization. A few areas where we have struggled are that the inbox does not tie the response to the original message. Also, with multiple users on the same account, we would like to be able to filter messages and responses by who from our team sent them. A greater ability to filter or tag messages and responses would help us organize things more effectively. Lastly, when sending a message, you have the ability to shorten a URL, however, that feature is not available when responding to a text from the inbox. These are features that we hope are in the works

First impressions

Publié le 31/10/2018
Steve C.
Lead pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great customer service. The overall software seems very stable. I like where u guys are going with this.

Avantages: Integration with planning center. The ability to keep typing a message and u break it up vs having to get cut off after message one. Seems to work well from the recipients end. Everyone seems to get it quickly.

Inconvénients: The app. Everyone moves to texting because it is easier. So most messages being sent are done on the go with our phone. It is crazy to me that I cannot see group responses from the app. 100% of my work is done from the app. Now I have to go find a computer and log in to see who replied to my text. In a church where multiple messages are going out asking for a response, there is no way to sift through who is answering me vs who is answering a separate message from the app. I now have learned how to see it from the computer, which is helpful. But that should be the very first feature on the app. 3 things is all I need for the app which should be at the core:. 1. Opt people in to specific lists easily, 2. Send a message, 3. See group responses.

envoyé par Clearstream le 05/11/2018

Hi Steve,

Thank you for the feedback! Regarding our iOS/Android app, as you probably already know, you can view/respond to all incoming messages from within the app. That said, we'll be launching a few updates to the app over the new couple months, specifically for Inbox functionality. Being able to filter by the actual message your team sent is one functionality we'll likely include.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Does exactly what I need it to do in a simple, very fast way.

Publié le 12/10/2017
Jeff R.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Instant communication and increased sales.

Avantages: Running a coffee truck I need to bypass HR and speak straight to potential buyers in office buildings and areas we visit. Social media is great but has very little organic reach, so, I set up customized keywords for places I visit often, letting my customers opt into places they want to be notified about and it's as simple as sending a text straight to their cell phone. Clearstream is fast, robust, and I do everything from my cell phone with their mobile app. Their support is almost instant so if I ever hit any roadblocks it's immediately taken care of. Seriously consider them for mass communication needs, I think you'll be very happy.

Excellent way to increase engagement and freedom for church members

Publié le 12/06/2019
Benjamin B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clearstream has really addressed a lot of our issues with prior texting services that had limited features. We really feel like we're using a professional level software that helps us better and more effectively communicate. The support team is also super helpful and responsive. Thanks clearstream team for making such and awesome product!!!

Avantages: - Opt-in and opt-out
- Using keywords really opens up so many doors
- Integration with planning center
- Import features
- Professional nature that really helps us to communicate effectively with our people

Inconvénients: - some of the account menu functionalities are a little confusing
- wish we had more keywords for the price lol, those things are awesome
- the interface style could use maybe a little updating? removing gradients and boxed layout (make it fullwidth and fully responsive). Really not bad! Just a couple thoughts

Impeccable.... nothing like it!

Publié le 06/06/2019
Cari R.
Connections Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is our main communication tool between the church office and our congregation :)

Avantages: Very easy to set up and understand! Their customer service is impeccable and should be modeled by other companies. Extremely prompt when asking a question and will send video responses on how to accomplish what you need to.

Inconvénients: I have not found anything yet that is a TRUE Con.... I do wish we had more keywords to the basic account but that is a wish not a con.

Have uses Clearstream for years; extremely useful

Publié le 09/10/2017
Lisa G.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Very user friendly, serves multiple purposes, easy for our congregation to submit texts and respond.

Powerful features and lightning quick customer service

Publié le 23/05/2019
Mark C.
Communication Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Aside from the software, Clearstream has amazing amazingly fast customer service. I never ever worry about not getting in touch with someone. I go to their live chat and someone is on with me in like 1 minute or less.

Avantages: They don't charge you for incoming text messages. I could literally stop there! Hahaha! They also allow for sub-accounts to keep things organized and they don't massively overcharge on keywords. The user interface is clean, sleek, and easy to use. I love that they have a phone right there to visually display your message. I also love love love that they are a monthly charge and that they allow you to build fully customized accounts to fit your exact needs WHEN you need it.

Inconvénients: Honestly, I've not found anything I don't like so far.

Increasing our reach through text messaging

Publié le 25/06/2019
Ryan H.
Worship & Executive Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: For a while, our church has struggled with an effective communication strategy that includes text messaging. Clearstream has solved that problem for us. We have been able to automate much of our workflows and increase our overall engagement rate by incorporating text messaging into our on-boarding process for newcomers.

Avantages: Clearstream is simple to use, their customer service has been fantastic, and for our church, the way Clearstream integrates with Planning Center Online has been a game-changer.

Inconvénients: Some of the pricing tiers don't line up exactly with our needs. For example, in order to get more keywords or subaccounts, we also have to pay for more text messages, which we don't necessarily need. It would be nice to be able to have a bit more selection over which features we pay for.

How did we do things without Clearstream?!?

Publié le 31/01/2019
Ashley H.
Lead Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have used this for broad, immediate communication such as event reminders and this week to notify everyone that we were closed (due to the polar vortex that hit Chicago).

Avantages: The four things I've appreciated most are 1) ease of use, 2) excellent mobile app, 3) Planning Center integration, and 4) the incredible customer service!

Inconvénients: That we didn't know about it sooner! My only issue so far has been from an administration and integration perspective with Planning Center - there are some limitations we've found that we're having to work around with multiple users. Would also like to see people who opted out for a specific message (rather than all messages, makes it harder to see new opt outs).

envoyé par Clearstream le 07/02/2019

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for your review! Concerning being able to view who opted out of each specific message, this is actually being included in a major update that we'll be releasing in a few months. :)

Also, we updated part of our PCO integration last month, letting you always see the user who has enabled the integration. Go to Account Settings > Integrations > PCO to check yours.

Let us know if you have any other feedback/questions.

Just Downloaded the App

Publié le 29/11/2018
Dean D.
Lead Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like being able to reply directly to texts when I want to.

Inconvénients: Brand new user of the app. Looking forward to maximizing it's usage.

Easy & Convenient!

Publié le 23/07/2019
Becky L.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the ease of use! Clearstream is very user-friendly and the best way to effectively message a large group of people. I also love that you're able to customize the header of a message, and have the option of sending a longer message as well - even if it takes an additional credit to do so. Also, the ability to receive messages in return is a huge benefit! Finally, I love that I have the ability to search within different groups of subscribers. Clearstream does it all!

Inconvénients: When there a multiple messages in the inbox, it's hard to decipher which subscriber list they're a part of and who they're replying to.

Been very easy to learn and use

Publié le 22/02/2018
Brennan W.
Support client

Avantages: We use it's integration with planning center online--it is relatively easy to use and pull up unique lists of recipients.

Inconvénients: Reply notifications go to every user in the system, rather than just to the original sender. Could also really use an Android app for some push notifications!

envoyé par Clearstream le 23/02/2018

Hi Brennan, thanks for your feedback. Addressing some of your comments: we're currently developing some new functionalities for the Inbox, including only getting incoming message notifications for the groups (Lists) you manage.

Also, we're just a couple weeks away from launching our Android app (finally!).

Thanks again for the input.

Amazing addition to our church!

Publié le 14/06/2019
Jennifer G.
Office Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clearstream has been an amazing addition to our communications platform here at our church. We've been using it to send event reminders, prayer chain requests, & more. It's so easy to keep everyone updated. Our congregation has had nothing but great things to say about it!

Avantages: The software is very easy to use! It didn't take us long to figure out how to use it.

Inconvénients: So far we haven't encountered anything that we don't like. Everything has been great.

Mass communication made easy!

Publié le 20/06/2019
Galeon A.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Staff is so helpful! Every time I txt in, they get right on it. They have even made time for phone calls and video conferencing to help set up and implement!

Avantages: The ease of use, the engagement from the communication, the customer service.

Inconvénients: Subaccount list not synced, but working around it is fine.

Simple, good integrations

Publié le 15/02/2019
Brennan W.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use this software because it integrates with our church management software, Planning Center Online. It is proficiently easy to use with our database, especially with communication to recurring lists of people.

Inconvénients: Cost is high, but not necessarily higher than similar companies. Some aspects of the integration could be simplified from a user experience.

Easy to use & the service is A++

Publié le 20/08/2019
Paul B.
Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Been super easy and fast to respond to our moments of HELLLLPP lol Thank You!

Avantages: Integrations from church center. Easy to set up key words.

Inconvénients: Wish we could enter a phone number to text without adding to church center people first. Would like to just enter the number and send the text. No list.

Super easy to use and has great reporting.

Publié le 18/05/2017
Adam S.
Pastor of Family Ministry
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The ease of use of the software. It works very well and it is very easy for myself and all of my team members to use. I highly recommend this product

Great for mass communication

Publié le 10/10/2018
John N.
Senior Leader
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Clearstream daily and weekly. Clearstream allows us to communicate to mass groups and smaller groups

Avantages: Clearstream makes mass texting and group texting simple and effective. The ease of use is great.

Inconvénients: The cost is rather significant per text. If you use the platform on a weekly basis the cost is significant.

Review of clearstream vs. other planning center text options

Publié le 23/01/2019
Mark G.
IT Conversion Specialist, volunteer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They were pleasant and helpful.

Avantages: This text option allows us to pay as we want to text thus keeping our costs low. We didn't want a monthly option as we will primarily use system to notify church members of church cancellations. Paying for it each month is a waste of money. That's the primary reason why we went with clearstream and not text-in-church.
The service works well and we used it just recently for a New England snow storm.

Inconvénients: There are some features that are not as intuitive to find. But fortunately their help (chat or email) is great, the people are very responsive. For example, I couldn't find how to determine who 'stop' their txt messages. I could see the number of people but how do I find out who those people are. They have a solution it just wasn't intuitive. You have to export the list, but it would be much easier if they number of stopped people was highlighted as a link then bam, click the link and get the info. Also, when trying to resynch data between planning center and clearstream. Again, their support helped me but it's just not intuitive on where to find the answer. Once you know, you know.

Great tool to engage our church members. Powerful features. Crazy value for the price.

Publié le 18/05/2017
Josh S.
Administrative Pastor
Support client

Avantages: I love how easy it is to set up and send messages through the desktop or the app. Also, their customer service is very responsive.

Clearstream has helped us communicate better with our church in far simpler ways.

Publié le 22/02/2018
Peter G.
Pastor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love the simplicity and ease of use. Everything feels intuitive, there is no need to dig deeply into an instruction manual. Just get out and do what you came to do... communicate with your people.

envoyé par Clearstream le 23/02/2018

Hi Peter, thanks for the input.

"there is no need to dig deeply into an instruction manual" is one of the best reviews we could ask for. Though we do offer extensive tutorials, our goal is for you to never have to reference them.

Love being able to communicate with our people!

Publié le 07/05/2019
Rachel W.
Bookkeeper
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I love that we can use PCO People to have different lists of people to communicate with!

Inconvénients: I am not a fan at all that every admin gets all of the responses, regardless of if they sent the message or not.

New to ClearStream

Publié le 08/03/2019
Steve B.
XP
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Understanding how often our guest come to church.

Avantages: The customer service is pretty instantaneous. It's easy to add subscribers. The workflows are very easy.

Inconvénients: No integration with the ROCK.
The tablet is funky. On the browser format you click on the magenta button to login. You should make that the same on the tablet. It's confusing how to get to the login screen