My favorite form building tool

Publié le 27/11/2019
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Love Paperform but please consider interactive forms. Please! Please!

Avantages: I stumbled unto Paperform via their Appsumo offering several years ago and have been really impressed with the speed that they have built out this product. Most form builders only allow allow for minimal control over the landing page. I Love that paper form really allows you to customize the design to meet your needs.Another huge bonus for me is the amount direct integrations including Asana. This really helps to cut down on the Zapier bill. Finally, many form tools only allow you to download the results in a spreadsheet. Paperform allows for downloads for both spreadsheets and Pdf formats. Big win!

Inconvénients: I’m hoping they will build out interactive forms. I really love what Typeform has been doing in this space. It would be great addition to Paperform.

envoyé par Paperform le 04/12/2019

Hi Dave, thanks for the fantastic review and the insights. We've got big plans for the product and making it even more robust for 2020, so stay tuned. If you have time, it would be great to know a little more about what you mean by "interactive" forms - perhaps you can soot us an email at support@paperform.co and then we can pass it on to the Product Team. In any case, thanks again and hope we can make the tool even more powerful for your business.

Paperform - Professional forms without the hassle

Publié le 30/08/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperform is particularly useful when creating forms for clients. You don't need access to their systems which can alleviate a number of security concerns. You can design great looking forms that are a million miles from the freebies we've all seen. The back end stuff is clever too. If you do run into problems, there are real people to get you sorted.

Avantages: Paperform is a step up from the free forms apps you typically see with their vendor branding, response limits and simplistic layouts. Paperform lets you create forms as easy as creating a document, but it is easy to make it look great and present it with your desired branding on a web page. And you don't have to get IT involved.

Inconvénients: There were a few branding/design issues in the early days and not many integrations, but that is far from the case today. With direct integrations, Zapier and Integromat, Paperform is probably the most integrated forms application around.

envoyé par Paperform le 03/09/2019

Thank you, Colin! We really appreciate your kinds words and support. Let us know directly via live chat if there's something we might improve.

So much more than a form builder

Publié le 01/02/2019
Alice J.
Business Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperform is a well thought out, elegant and easy to use form builder that has gone from strength to strength. I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to capture information from customers, including taking payment, and to develop quizzes and customer feedback forms.

Avantages: Paperform makes it so easy to create elegant forms and more importantly for me, to take payment on my website without any faffing about with ecommerce systems. I use it to sell tickets for events and places on online programmes as well as for simple surveys and feedback forms. The conditional logic also allows you to create quotes and quizzes to make you stand out from the crowd. I love it! It connects to Stripe so you can keep your transaction fees down and you can have several accounts connected which makes it easy to run several campaigns at once. It also connects to Zapier so is easy to push new signups into email marketing or CRM systems without lifting a finger. The support is exceptional, we had a problem with a field that wasn't displaying properly on one type of iphone and the dev team had fixed it within 12 hours, keeping me updated throughout. Despite being in Australia (I'm in the UK) they are very fast to respond to any queries and are keen to hear what their customers would like added in future versions.
Can you tell I'm a big fan!?

Inconvénients: There's not much I don't like, but it might seem a bit expensive if you just judge it on price. Don't let this put you off though, it really is worth every penny.

Does everything you want and more

Publié le 12/01/2019
Zuberi A.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés

Commentaires: An investment.

Avantages: I looked all over the web for the perfect form service. A perfect form service has all of these things, 1. Looks professional, modern, and has custom design options. 2. Allows me to configure a variety of questions 3. Has very customizeable logic for asking questions. For example, "When _____ answers ____ show them question _____" 4. Searchable dropdown menu questions! This was so hard to find, I needed to ask my customers questions with massive dropdown menus but, I didn't want them to scroll through the entire dropdown menu to select options. Paperform allows me to create a massive dropdown menu, and allows my users to type in their answers (the most relevant answers from the menu show up as they type). 5. Customer service. I used some other services and there was basically no way to contact my service providers. I have rarely waited longer than 24h to get a tailored response to my questions! 6. Integrates with numerous other platforms such as Google Maps, Google Pay, and Stripe. 7. Bang for my buck! Paperform is definitely gives me more value that I put into it!

Inconvénients: I just wish I had more of a tour of the service. I still find that I find something new hear and there that I couldn't do before.

Paperform makes it super easy to build out nice looking webforms

Publié le 31/10/2019
Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All of our staff use Paperform to build out forms easily for our clients, or internal use (client onboarding, etc.) - It's great because even our non-developers can put together forms in a few minutes, with no coding.

Avantages: The best thing about Paperform is just how easy it is to use. With no coding necessary, you can build out some really nice looking forms simply by drag-and-dropping fields. A nice bonus is that all the forms and fields are mobile-friendly!

Inconvénients: The 2 main issues with Paperform are the price, and limitations. The price for the entry level tiers (not free) are pretty steep, and if want additional integrations and functionality, you need to upgrade to the next tier up, which is quite expensive for a form builder. If you're going to stick with one of the lower paid tiers, be prepared to hit a couple walls when building forms, particularly with colors, fonts, UI customization, and post-submission integrations that aren't Zapier.

Saves me hours every week

Publié le 25/07/2018
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperform has allowed me to automate many tasks in my business, freeing up hours of my time each week.

Avantages: Quick and simple to setup
Many customisation options
Webhooks and Zapier integration
Paperform has become one of the core apps I use daily in my business. It allows me to capture data in a pleasant way and direct that info to various locations (using Zapier and Webhooks) for further action. This enables me to take quick actions on hot leads, automate transactional tasks, trigger marketing campaigns,... the possibilities are endless really. The developers are continuosly updating the platform and are very responsive to support queries.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that stands out as an issue for me. I know there are a few little things I'd like to be able to do but I just can't remember them right now, so they couldn't' be that important.

Paperform: For the Rest of Us

Publié le 19/12/2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperform offers remarkable versatility. You can produce those “one-question-at-a-time” forms associated with Typeform as well as those sectionized, pagination forms you might associate with SurveyMonkey. As a survey-TAKER, I know I despise Typeform forms that keep feeding question after question with no end in sight. Paperform lets the designer control that UX. You can create a beautiful form with a remarkably robust backend. Highly-recommended!

Avantages: Paperform lands somewhere between (or maybe above) those better-known survey apps, like SurveyMonkey and Typeform. The most compelling feature for me is its power coupled by its aesthetics—you can create something very much like a landing page (and if you’re a paying customer, you can in fact connect to your custom domain so Paperform can literally produce a landing page that looks great and readily captures data. There is a wide variety of field types (text, dates, currency and more—including payment fields with connections to Stripe, etc.).

Inconvénients: This isn’t a negative for me, but if you’re someone who loves the stripped down, text-based simplicity of Typeform, Paperform may tempt you to spend time create a more beautiful form, just because you can—adding graphics, video and non-form text is all possible with Paperform. While Paperform offers enough templates to spark your imagination and get you started, I do wish it had more—and they do seem to be adding additional templates on an ongoing basis.

The best online form & surveying software I've used in recent years.

Publié le 17/05/2017
Rachel S.
Founder & Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: :: Quick & easy to get forms set up.
:: Great interface, really beautiful forms can be set up.
:: Love being able to integrate payments and other features along with the forms.
:: The support is incredible from the team - and they're constantly (weekly!) bringing out new features.

Avantages: Paperform is, imo, the best online form software of the moment. I know another solution is all the rage, but I've found Paperform easier to create custom forms and manage them. I managed to get this at a steal with the AppSumo offer they set up, and I'm so glad I jumped in. It's so quick and easy to get new forms created - I can have a full survey set up and embedded on my site within 10 minutes, if I have the Qs planned in advance. For general forms it works really well and I've had comments on how much people enjoyed using the system.

Inconvénients: The only thing that could be improved for me isn't necessarily something wrong with Paperform - but it's the way that we view submissions to the forms. Unless I'm conducting a survey, it's actually more beneficial for me to view submissions one-by-one, like in the email confirmations I receive. I think Paperform do this really well compared to other platforms as even in the table view it's really easy to look at the submissions in Paperform. I think it's more of an issue with dealing with data in large volumes. I would love an extra option to view the data in a different way (for example - not just in a long table, but viewing entries one-by-one, out of the table view.

envoyé par Paperform le 19/05/2017

Thanks Rachel! We've got some exciting changes coming for submission summaries on site, so keep your eyes out ¿

Form Software Re-Imagined

Publié le 02/11/2018
Jurgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A wonderful product which is a joy to use and solves a whole range of needs for us. Service and support is exceptional as well.

Avantages: A feature rich, yet easy to use form builder that has a great set of features, native integrations and allows building anything from forms, conditional surveys to fully fledged great looking landing pages.

Inconvénients: For those who don't want to take the time to learn, there is a learning curve to fully utilize the software. Sometimes script loading speed of embedded forms on websites can be slow.

Paperform > Gravity Forms

Publié le 31/05/2017
David W.
Volunteer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have recommended Paperform repeatedly. I was a former Gravity Forms user, paying annually for their support, and I officially completed rebuilding all remaining Gravity Forms forms in Paperform a few weeks ago. I'm officially all in!

Avantages: I use Paperform to create online order forms for a few organizations I volunteer for, and it is a fully functional form creation tool. I can easily create highly-customized forms, loaded with conditionally populated data fields, and integrate the forms with Stripe for a complete solution. The customer service is absolutely top-notch! Both of our reps are extremely responsive to support requests. I have caught a few bugs, and made other suggestions, and fixes/modifications to issues raised are responded to very quickly (usually within 24-48 hours).

Inconvénients: The one "negative" I discovered quite recently (and I'm guessing, if I mention submit the request to Paperform support, they'll fix it) is that you can't use greater than or less than (> or <) to conditionally display (or not display) fields of 'product' or 'price' type. I can't remember the exact details of what I was attempting to accomplish (and I managed to create a workaround solution), but I'm pretty sure I wanted a field to display to display if an item for sale was a certain price or higher. Currently, that isn't possible. No real complaints, though.

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Thanks David! Love this review, and we're extremely grateful for your recommendations. Of course, we'll look into the conditional logic request for product/Price ;)

Very easy to use and great custom features

Publié le 31/05/2017
Hosanna S.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Creating efficiency by using it as a client file note

Avantages: Ease of use and awesome features such as custom colours of text, use any image as a background, and custom urls

Inconvénients: Some larger forms I created, ie with 500 + questions/variations are slow to load when editing, so you have to wait up to 20 secs to add or change questions on really large forms (only in edit mkde). The issue is not there for the non-edit mode

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Thanks for the review Hosanna! Really good to know re the slower times for larger forms - I'll have a chat to the team to see what we can do here.

Paperform - Company Use - 2018

Publié le 09/01/2019
Co-Founder & CEO
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Have had a great time with Paperform but the service has been a little on the slow side to date.

Avantages: Loved the simplicity of us setting up Paperform for completing client + candidate profile creation. Have another tool tied into it for doing team dynamic testing (link attached in paperform). Has enabled us to capture our new users for the first 1.5 years which has been fabulous.

Inconvénients: It has it's limits to how far you can build out a questionnaire to capture data but that is expected.

This is a really impressive product; It's my favorite form builder, I use it to gather customer info

Publié le 03/04/2018
Andres G.
Director of Accounts
Design, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Less frictions for my customer when signing up, customer surveys and subscribing to my email list

Avantages: Easy to use with multiple templates to get started, a lot of integration and of course zappier which is always a plus. all features work as advertised and customer support is great. I love that is has Stripe integration which is what I to get paid on my site.

Inconvénients: No CSS support, multiple payments accounts and/or custom domain on the essential plan, but not a deal breaker.

Building Impressive Forms has never been more faster

Publié le 22/09/2018
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies

Commentaires: Satisfied!

Avantages: Paperform's simplistic Form Builder is a sweet sensation. It's distract-free, the flow of building a form is flawless. I love this tool since because I'm a Researcher and a Copywriter, and one of the best Research Information you can find for your Business or your Client's Business? It's your Client/Customer raw and unfiltered responses. Paperform is meant to extract those response in an Easy, Beautiful and Inviting way.

Inconvénients: This might not really a Cons but the templates are few but let's be honest, Paperform's selling point for me is their Simplistic Approach to forms, you don't really need a lot of templates but rather the ease of response you can offer for your Customers or Clients. Paperform does that and you don't have to worry for "Forms Overwhelm" if that's a thing.

Beautiful forms...not convinced on the price

Publié le 14/02/2018
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner
Support client

Commentaires: Creating beautiful forms in Paperform was one of the easiest I've experienced to date.

Avantages: I stumbled upon Paperform when looking for looking for a way to create beautiful forms instead of just the standard that most online form creators offer. I was pulled in by their demonstration video that showed how simple that are to make with their drag and drop editor. No more "see the form after you've filled out the details". Paperform puts everything on the screen right in front of you. The dashboard is clear and easy to use. Editing forms and exporting responses is simple as well. Overall it's a great product.

Inconvénients: More template variety would be great and I was only able to navigate forward in the gallery and not backward. I had to refresh my page in order to start from the beginning which was inconvenient. I create forms a few times a month, so for the limited use, I find the price per month a little high.

envoyé par Paperform le 15/02/2018

Thanks for the great review and the feedback Shannon, we appreciate it!

Best platform in its class

Publié le 25/06/2018
Peter D.
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Helps me run my business. Great form app for payments and data collection

Avantages: The crew are constantly adding updates, it looks beautiful and works extremely well. I use it for a new part of my business and it is working brilliantly. Was incredibly easy to set up too and all the integrations are handy.

Inconvénients: Nothing! A couple of small photo formatting issues but it's a drop in the ocean to how awesome this platform is

Absolutely incredible

Publié le 09/11/2019
Christopher C.
Marketing
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: First, the editor is incredibly simple. If you know how to use Google Docs, this will come second nature. The API connections seem endless, the library of possible direct connections are light-years ahead of the competition, and the setup is almost instant. Additionally, the front-end UI for your customer (or, whoever will be filling out the form) is impressive, imagine seeing a form that you want to read/fill out... that's what Paperform delivers. And the cherry on top, you cannot find a better team than this. Not only is the application unmatched, but the support and ability to get instant help is also unbelievable.

Inconvénients: None, this app is more packed with features than any others within the market.

The Best Product I ever got!

Publié le 01/06/2017
Leonardo W.
Support client

Avantages: I was luck enough to buy Paperform , and I can say that this among the best investment I ever made. The product keep developing and the developers are very responsive. Don't think twice and go for it, worth EVERY penny!!!

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Leonardo, we are THRILLED that you're so happy. That's what it's all about for us. We'll keep the product dev coming, and make things even more beautiful and powerful. Thanks for your wonderful support.

We have ditched Google forms for Paperform.

Publié le 28/12/2018
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Paperform has been an excellent piece of app for us. We were finally able to discard Google forms since Paperform helped us with all capabilities of Google forms and then some more.
We love the fact that the developers are so involved and keep updating the app regularly.

Avantages: There are several things we love about Paperform.
- Beautiful UI and UX.
- Ability for your users to upload docs. (This is a missing link in Google forms)
- Branching ability
- Payments collections

Inconvénients: As such nothing comes to mind. May be they can work on the UI a bit for controls like were we need to select a number between 1-10 .

Not just forms - landing forms

Publié le 27/08/2018
László C.
Managing Director and Co-Owner
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I can use Paperform for all my own and my clients' needs when it comes to building a registration form, order form or anything alike.

Avantages: I have been using Paperform for almost 2 years now and I just love it. It is extremely intuitive, it's like using Word or PPT and not a form builder. In fact, it is not just a form builder as you can create a fully fledged landing page with an integrated form and you can even include a payment gate if you need that as well. Support is top notch.

Inconvénients: I know it sounds awkward but I could not really come up with any cons.

Great

Publié le 11/06/2018
Channel Marketing Lead - Surveillance, South Asia
Semi-conducteurs
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ease of use. Flexibility. Increased registration for events.

Avantages: I love this product. The team behind this is good they constantly amaze me with the release of new features. If you need to create forms, signup sequences or a sales landing page that allows the opportunity to collect money, Paperform is your tool.

Inconvénients: The UI could be enhanced. The tool has tons of features but they get hidden in their UI/UX. The team is aware of this and is trying to build a newer version of the tool which will bring some of these features out more prominently.

Best decision we decided to make last year regarding our website

Publié le 07/06/2017
Monica B.
Vice President of Operations
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Streamlined ordering and receiving processes, saved tons of time. Easier record keeping.

Avantages: Easy to use, functional and clean looking. They're constantly developing and trying to improve their product. They have great customer service.

Inconvénients: I would like HTML/CSS editing to be available to all users, but I understand why they only offer that function in the premium tiers.

The last form builder I'll ever use

Publié le 07/02/2019
Don S.
Co-Founder
Services sans fil, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With it's deep integration with ActiveCampaign, Paperform has become the only form that I use for myself and my clients.

Avantages: Creating a form is almost like creating a Word doc, which is unique. You're able to integrate payment gateways like Braintree, Stripe and PayPal. You're able to collect signatures in forms. The webhook function allows us to send data to our software without having to manually input it. Deeply integrates with Active Campaign so we are able to trigger automations when a form is filled out without having to build Zapier zaps!

Inconvénients: Wish forms looked a little better on mobile but it's not that bad. It's hard to find anything wrong with this app.

my only form builder i use these days

Publié le 21/02/2019
Daniel V.
Olympic FreeStyle & MMA Wrestling Coach
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: my only form builder i use these days

Avantages: I have the agency plan and it is great. I love the direct integrations with mailchimp for each client and the simplicity i can create forms with. Also, I can tag a form and give account users permission to my clients to access their forms easily.

Inconvénients: Even though it is simple to use, often I get stuck in setting up the autoresponders which can be a simple thing but i need to ask support for it. I wish they had more video tutorials instead of just articles.

Simple, beautiful and comprehensive form tool for all of my needs

Publié le 20/07/2018
Ramon H.

Commentaires: - Collect applications for premium coaching programs
- Collect queries regarding individualized courses and programs
Keep it simple and beautiful -> Concentrate on what matters actually

Avantages: - The beauty of the forms. To look so lightweight, simple and inviting. I simply love to fill out Paperform forms myself.
- Simple and comprehensive user interface, but comprehensive functionality like logic, scoring, payment, dynamic pricing etc.
- The team keeps improving the platform like crazy. It just makes fun to work with it!

Inconvénients: At the moment nothing comes to mind when I think about what I dislike of Paperform. I love it wholeheartedly...!