Avis clients sur Paperform

par Paperform

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Paperform

Créez facilement des formulaires avec des modèles prédéfinis pour les projets de votre entreprise.

En savoir plus sur Paperform

59 avis affichés

Michael H.
Co-Founder | Creative Director
  • Publié le 31/10/2019

"Paperform makes it super easy to build out nice looking webforms"

Commentaires: All of our staff use Paperform to build out forms easily for our clients, or internal use (client onboarding, etc.) - It's great because even our non-developers can put together forms in a few minutes, with no coding.

Avantages: The best thing about Paperform is just how easy it is to use. With no coding necessary, you can build out some really nice looking forms simply by drag-and-dropping fields. A nice bonus is that all the forms and fields are mobile-friendly!

Inconvénients: The 2 main issues with Paperform are the price, and limitations. The price for the entry level tiers (not free) are pretty steep, and if want additional integrations and functionality, you need to upgrade to the next tier up, which is quite expensive for a form builder. If you're going to stick with one of the lower paid tiers, be prepared to hit a couple walls when building forms, particularly with colors, fonts, UI customization, and post-submission integrations that aren't Zapier.

• Publié le 31/10/2019
Colin M.
Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 30/08/2019

"Paperform - Professional forms without the hassle"

Commentaires: Paperform is particularly useful when creating forms for clients. You don't need access to their systems which can alleviate a number of security concerns. You can design great looking forms that are a million miles from the freebies we've all seen. The back end stuff is clever too. If you do run into problems, there are real people to get you sorted.

Avantages: Paperform is a step up from the free forms apps you typically see with their vendor branding, response limits and simplistic layouts. Paperform lets you create forms as easy as creating a document, but it is easy to make it look great and present it with your desired branding on a web page. And you don't have to get IT involved.

Inconvénients: There were a few branding/design issues in the early days and not many integrations, but that is far from the case today. With direct integrations, Zapier and Integromat, Paperform is probably the most integrated forms application around.

envoyé par Paperform le 03/09/2019

Thank you, Colin! We really appreciate your kinds words and support. Let us know directly via live chat if there's something we might improve.

• Publié le 30/08/2019
João pedro R.
Wedding Videographer
Films et cinéma, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"It is the best tool in my toolkit right now"

Commentaires: It is the smartest web platform I've used in a very long time. I have manage to use it as part of my customer acquisition workflow, and without code or anything, I'm able to create really smart and conditional experiences for my potential clients. Design is good and simple and that's a huge plus for me! You'll only regret not starting to use Paperform sooner!

Avantages: I started messing around with the other extremely powerful features and I instantly realized I had a beast of a product standing right in front of me that could really help me and help my clients. I ended up creating my Custom Pricing Presentation for my freelance video services and that ultimately help me reduce friction in my sales and booking process. All that tiring and extensive email back and forth associated with confused clients, on what products and services they wanted to choose when they book with me, was eliminated. So Paperform continues to pay itself off!

Inconvénients: I really can't think of anything wrong with it, maybe sometimes it is a bit slow to load the editor, but I do have some pretty complex, long forms!

envoyé par Paperform le 06/07/2020

Jo?o, thank you so much for your kind words!

Paulo R.
Gerente Comercial (Ingeniero de Ventas en Telecomunicaciones)
13-50 employés
  • Publié le 12/03/2018

"A great tool to make forms that works"

Commentaires: Easy to use software to make forms

Avantages: I like the easy to use dashboard and their templates some of them are really a shortcut to make forms

Inconvénients: Some great tools like analytics are only available on Pro accounts so you have those things on Google Forms for free :/

• Publié le 12/03/2018
Sally S.
Creative Director
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Fantastic Service!"

Commentaires: Paperform is a fantastic service. I was an early adaptor of Paperform after a long and extensive search to find a reasonably priced form system that I could use. At the time, I was beginning my own design/marketing business, and I knew that forms were an integral part of what I needed to offer to clients. One of my clients was a medical clinic, and we were able to take the intake form and set it up as an online form. Using the question logic Paperform has incorporated, I was able to ask and point the client with the form to precisely the right questions to get the information necessary. I could even get a signature if the patient were under 18 years of age. It was magical. I've now begun my career as a social worker, and I'm incorporating Paperform into my practice and of my agency. The flexibility and ease is a plus as I navigate a new job and improve the sites for my agency. We're now able to take applications online for proctor (foster) parents and those who wish to help the kids in our program. I recently completed a site launching a new service and we needed to take payments online. As we are a small business with not a lot of overhead dollars, I try to reduce the costs as much as possible. I didn't want to pay our site provider extra for an e-commerce site, and I struggled with how I was going to incorporate the payment into the website without any extra costs. And then I had a brain flash where I realized that Paperform has already solved this issue. I was able to

Avantages: Paperform works hard to make it easy to integrate and use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes I'll ask for an obscure option that isn't available yet.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Dave C.
Design, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/11/2019

"My favorite form building tool"

Commentaires: Love Paperform but please consider interactive forms. Please! Please!

Avantages: I stumbled unto Paperform via their Appsumo offering several years ago and have been really impressed with the speed that they have built out this product. Most form builders only allow allow for minimal control over the landing page. I Love that paper form really allows you to customize the design to meet your needs.Another huge bonus for me is the amount direct integrations including Asana. This really helps to cut down on the Zapier bill. Finally, many form tools only allow you to download the results in a spreadsheet. Paperform allows for downloads for both spreadsheets and Pdf formats. Big win!

Inconvénients: I’m hoping they will build out interactive forms. I really love what Typeform has been doing in this space. It would be great addition to Paperform.

envoyé par Paperform le 04/12/2019

Hi Dave, thanks for the fantastic review and the insights. We've got big plans for the product and making it even more robust for 2020, so stay tuned. If you have time, it would be great to know a little more about what you mean by "interactive" forms - perhaps you can soot us an email at support@paperform.co and then we can pass it on to the Product Team. In any case, thanks again and hope we can make the tool even more powerful for your business.

• Publié le 27/11/2019
Alice J.
Business Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/02/2019

"So much more than a form builder"

Commentaires: Paperform is a well thought out, elegant and easy to use form builder that has gone from strength to strength. I would recommend to anyone who wants an easy way to capture information from customers, including taking payment, and to develop quizzes and customer feedback forms.

Avantages: Paperform makes it so easy to create elegant forms and more importantly for me, to take payment on my website without any faffing about with ecommerce systems. I use it to sell tickets for events and places on online programmes as well as for simple surveys and feedback forms. The conditional logic also allows you to create quotes and quizzes to make you stand out from the crowd. I love it! It connects to Stripe so you can keep your transaction fees down and you can have several accounts connected which makes it easy to run several campaigns at once. It also connects to Zapier so is easy to push new signups into email marketing or CRM systems without lifting a finger. The support is exceptional, we had a problem with a field that wasn't displaying properly on one type of iphone and the dev team had fixed it within 12 hours, keeping me updated throughout. Despite being in Australia (I'm in the UK) they are very fast to respond to any queries and are keen to hear what their customers would like added in future versions.
Can you tell I'm a big fan!?

Inconvénients: There's not much I don't like, but it might seem a bit expensive if you just judge it on price. Don't let this put you off though, it really is worth every penny.

• Publié le 01/02/2019
Web Developer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"Great Looking, Powerful Forms made easy."

Avantages: Designing effective, professional-looking forms is a walk in the park with Paperform. I also love the security and awesome analytics features.

Inconvénients: A few minor functionalities and integrations I would have liked to see, but really have no significant complaints.

envoyé par Paperform le 06/07/2020

Thank you so much for your support! If you haven't yet, please let us know about those functionalities and integrations that you'd like to see :)

Kimberly C.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Excellent!"

Avantages: The ease of creating a form is one of the best features. Other similar products are very complicated, but not paperform! It’s like creating a document in Word and the process is so easy and intuitive. You can create a beautiful form with conditional logic with ease!

Inconvénients: Lacking integration with Microsoft office 365 for its appointment feature.

• Publié le 03/03/2020
Christopher C.
Marketing
Photographie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/11/2019

"Absolutely incredible"

Avantages: First, the editor is incredibly simple. If you know how to use Google Docs, this will come second nature. The API connections seem endless, the library of possible direct connections are light-years ahead of the competition, and the setup is almost instant. Additionally, the front-end UI for your customer (or, whoever will be filling out the form) is impressive, imagine seeing a form that you want to read/fill out... that's what Paperform delivers. And the cherry on top, you cannot find a better team than this. Not only is the application unmatched, but the support and ability to get instant help is also unbelievable.

Inconvénients: None, this app is more packed with features than any others within the market.

• Publié le 09/11/2019
Zuberi A.
Services d'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2019

"Does everything you want and more"

Commentaires: An investment.

Avantages: I looked all over the web for the perfect form service. A perfect form service has all of these things, 1. Looks professional, modern, and has custom design options. 2. Allows me to configure a variety of questions 3. Has very customizeable logic for asking questions. For example, "When _____ answers ____ show them question _____" 4. Searchable dropdown menu questions! This was so hard to find, I needed to ask my customers questions with massive dropdown menus but, I didn't want them to scroll through the entire dropdown menu to select options. Paperform allows me to create a massive dropdown menu, and allows my users to type in their answers (the most relevant answers from the menu show up as they type). 5. Customer service. I used some other services and there was basically no way to contact my service providers. I have rarely waited longer than 24h to get a tailored response to my questions! 6. Integrates with numerous other platforms such as Google Maps, Google Pay, and Stripe. 7. Bang for my buck! Paperform is definitely gives me more value that I put into it!

Inconvénients: I just wish I had more of a tour of the service. I still find that I find something new hear and there that I couldn't do before.

• Publié le 12/01/2019
Bimbisara P.
Web Designer
Design
  • Publié le 25/07/2018

"Saves me hours every week"

Commentaires: Paperform has allowed me to automate many tasks in my business, freeing up hours of my time each week.

Avantages: Quick and simple to setup
Many customisation options
Webhooks and Zapier integration
Paperform has become one of the core apps I use daily in my business. It allows me to capture data in a pleasant way and direct that info to various locations (using Zapier and Webhooks) for further action. This enables me to take quick actions on hot leads, automate transactional tasks, trigger marketing campaigns,... the possibilities are endless really. The developers are continuosly updating the platform and are very responsive to support queries.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that stands out as an issue for me. I know there are a few little things I'd like to be able to do but I just can't remember them right now, so they couldn't' be that important.

• Publié le 25/07/2018
Doctoral Faculty Advisor
Enseignement supérieur, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 19/12/2018

"Paperform: For the Rest of Us"

Commentaires: Paperform offers remarkable versatility. You can produce those “one-question-at-a-time” forms associated with Typeform as well as those sectionized, pagination forms you might associate with SurveyMonkey. As a survey-TAKER, I know I despise Typeform forms that keep feeding question after question with no end in sight. Paperform lets the designer control that UX. You can create a beautiful form with a remarkably robust backend. Highly-recommended!

Avantages: Paperform lands somewhere between (or maybe above) those better-known survey apps, like SurveyMonkey and Typeform. The most compelling feature for me is its power coupled by its aesthetics—you can create something very much like a landing page (and if you’re a paying customer, you can in fact connect to your custom domain so Paperform can literally produce a landing page that looks great and readily captures data. There is a wide variety of field types (text, dates, currency and more—including payment fields with connections to Stripe, etc.).

Inconvénients: This isn’t a negative for me, but if you’re someone who loves the stripped down, text-based simplicity of Typeform, Paperform may tempt you to spend time create a more beautiful form, just because you can—adding graphics, video and non-form text is all possible with Paperform. While Paperform offers enough templates to spark your imagination and get you started, I do wish it had more—and they do seem to be adding additional templates on an ongoing basis.

• Publié le 19/12/2018
Rachel S.
Founder & Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 17/05/2017

"The best online form & surveying software I've used in recent years."

Commentaires: :: Quick & easy to get forms set up.
:: Great interface, really beautiful forms can be set up.
:: Love being able to integrate payments and other features along with the forms.
:: The support is incredible from the team - and they're constantly (weekly!) bringing out new features.

Avantages: Paperform is, imo, the best online form software of the moment. I know another solution is all the rage, but I've found Paperform easier to create custom forms and manage them. I managed to get this at a steal with the AppSumo offer they set up, and I'm so glad I jumped in. It's so quick and easy to get new forms created - I can have a full survey set up and embedded on my site within 10 minutes, if I have the Qs planned in advance. For general forms it works really well and I've had comments on how much people enjoyed using the system.

Inconvénients: The only thing that could be improved for me isn't necessarily something wrong with Paperform - but it's the way that we view submissions to the forms. Unless I'm conducting a survey, it's actually more beneficial for me to view submissions one-by-one, like in the email confirmations I receive. I think Paperform do this really well compared to other platforms as even in the table view it's really easy to look at the submissions in Paperform. I think it's more of an issue with dealing with data in large volumes. I would love an extra option to view the data in a different way (for example - not just in a long table, but viewing entries one-by-one, out of the table view.

envoyé par Paperform le 19/05/2017

Thanks Rachel! We've got some exciting changes coming for submission summaries on site, so keep your eyes out ¿

• Publié le 17/05/2017
Jurgen S.
Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist
  • Publié le 02/11/2018

"Form Software Re-Imagined"

Commentaires: A wonderful product which is a joy to use and solves a whole range of needs for us. Service and support is exceptional as well.

Avantages: A feature rich, yet easy to use form builder that has a great set of features, native integrations and allows building anything from forms, conditional surveys to fully fledged great looking landing pages.

Inconvénients: For those who don't want to take the time to learn, there is a learning curve to fully utilize the software. Sometimes script loading speed of embedded forms on websites can be slow.

• Publié le 02/11/2018
David W.
Volunteer
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"Paperform > Gravity Forms"

Commentaires: I have recommended Paperform repeatedly. I was a former Gravity Forms user, paying annually for their support, and I officially completed rebuilding all remaining Gravity Forms forms in Paperform a few weeks ago. I'm officially all in!

Avantages: I use Paperform to create online order forms for a few organizations I volunteer for, and it is a fully functional form creation tool. I can easily create highly-customized forms, loaded with conditionally populated data fields, and integrate the forms with Stripe for a complete solution. The customer service is absolutely top-notch! Both of our reps are extremely responsive to support requests. I have caught a few bugs, and made other suggestions, and fixes/modifications to issues raised are responded to very quickly (usually within 24-48 hours).

Inconvénients: The one "negative" I discovered quite recently (and I'm guessing, if I mention submit the request to Paperform support, they'll fix it) is that you can't use greater than or less than (> or <) to conditionally display (or not display) fields of 'product' or 'price' type. I can't remember the exact details of what I was attempting to accomplish (and I managed to create a workaround solution), but I'm pretty sure I wanted a field to display to display if an item for sale was a certain price or higher. Currently, that isn't possible. No real complaints, though.

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Thanks David! Love this review, and we're extremely grateful for your recommendations. Of course, we'll look into the conditional logic request for product/Price ;)

Joseph T.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 01/07/2020

"Makes everything so easy"

Avantages: I like how everything is customizable and just presets super well to the user.

Inconvénients: I wish the scheduling option was more robust. We use Paperform as a way to get initial information and then lead the user into a specific scheduling form (on another platform) based on what they selected and built in logic options. If the scheduling functionality had more to it, then this would be the holy grail for us.

envoyé par Paperform le 10/07/2020

Joseph, thank you for your kind words! We'd love to hear more about the scheduling options. It's a relatively new feature, and we're actively working on making it even more robust. Don't hesitate to let us know here or just reach out via the Intercom chat :) Thank you again!

Hosanna S.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 31/05/2017

"Very easy to use and great custom features "

Commentaires: Creating efficiency by using it as a client file note

Avantages: Ease of use and awesome features such as custom colours of text, use any image as a background, and custom urls

Inconvénients: Some larger forms I created, ie with 500 + questions/variations are slow to load when editing, so you have to wait up to 20 secs to add or change questions on really large forms (only in edit mkde). The issue is not there for the non-edit mode

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Thanks for the review Hosanna! Really good to know re the slower times for larger forms - I'll have a chat to the team to see what we can do here.

Co-Founder & CEO
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"Paperform - Company Use - 2018"

Commentaires: Have had a great time with Paperform but the service has been a little on the slow side to date.

Avantages: Loved the simplicity of us setting up Paperform for completing client + candidate profile creation. Have another tool tied into it for doing team dynamic testing (link attached in paperform). Has enabled us to capture our new users for the first 1.5 years which has been fabulous.

Inconvénients: It has it's limits to how far you can build out a questionnaire to capture data but that is expected.

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Andres G.
Director of Accounts
Design, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"This is a really impressive product; It's my favorite form builder, I use it to gather customer info"

Commentaires: Less frictions for my customer when signing up, customer surveys and subscribing to my email list

Avantages: Easy to use with multiple templates to get started, a lot of integration and of course zappier which is always a plus. all features work as advertised and customer support is great. I love that is has Stripe integration which is what I to get paid on my site.

Inconvénients: No CSS support, multiple payments accounts and/or custom domain on the essential plan, but not a deal breaker.

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies
  • Publié le 22/09/2018

"Building Impressive Forms has never been more faster"

Commentaires: Satisfied!

Avantages: Paperform's simplistic Form Builder is a sweet sensation. It's distract-free, the flow of building a form is flawless. I love this tool since because I'm a Researcher and a Copywriter, and one of the best Research Information you can find for your Business or your Client's Business? It's your Client/Customer raw and unfiltered responses. Paperform is meant to extract those response in an Easy, Beautiful and Inviting way.

Inconvénients: This might not really a Cons but the templates are few but let's be honest, Paperform's selling point for me is their Simplistic Approach to forms, you don't really need a lot of templates but rather the ease of response you can offer for your Customers or Clients. Paperform does that and you don't have to worry for "Forms Overwhelm" if that's a thing.

• Publié le 22/09/2018
Shannon C.
Virtual Support Specialist / Owner
  • Publié le 14/02/2018

"Beautiful forms...not convinced on the price"

Commentaires: Creating beautiful forms in Paperform was one of the easiest I've experienced to date.

Avantages: I stumbled upon Paperform when looking for looking for a way to create beautiful forms instead of just the standard that most online form creators offer. I was pulled in by their demonstration video that showed how simple that are to make with their drag and drop editor. No more "see the form after you've filled out the details". Paperform puts everything on the screen right in front of you. The dashboard is clear and easy to use. Editing forms and exporting responses is simple as well. Overall it's a great product.

Inconvénients: More template variety would be great and I was only able to navigate forward in the gallery and not backward. I had to refresh my page in order to start from the beginning which was inconvenient. I create forms a few times a month, so for the limited use, I find the price per month a little high.

envoyé par Paperform le 15/02/2018

Thanks for the great review and the feedback Shannon, we appreciate it!

• Publié le 14/02/2018
Peter D.
Biens de consommation, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 25/06/2018

"Best platform in its class"

Commentaires: Helps me run my business. Great form app for payments and data collection

Avantages: The crew are constantly adding updates, it looks beautiful and works extremely well. I use it for a new part of my business and it is working brilliantly. Was incredibly easy to set up too and all the integrations are handy.

Inconvénients: Nothing! A couple of small photo formatting issues but it's a drop in the ocean to how awesome this platform is

• Publié le 25/06/2018
Leonardo W.
  • Publié le 01/06/2017

"The Best Product I ever got!"

Avantages: I was luck enough to buy Paperform , and I can say that this among the best investment I ever made. The product keep developing and the developers are very responsive. Don't think twice and go for it, worth EVERY penny!!!

envoyé par Paperform le 05/06/2017

Leonardo, we are THRILLED that you're so happy. That's what it's all about for us. We'll keep the product dev coming, and make things even more beautiful and powerful. Thanks for your wonderful support.

• Publié le 01/06/2017
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/12/2018

"We have ditched Google forms for Paperform. "

Commentaires: Paperform has been an excellent piece of app for us. We were finally able to discard Google forms since Paperform helped us with all capabilities of Google forms and then some more.
We love the fact that the developers are so involved and keep updating the app regularly.

Avantages: There are several things we love about Paperform.
- Beautiful UI and UX.
- Ability for your users to upload docs. (This is a missing link in Google forms)
- Branching ability
- Payments collections

Inconvénients: As such nothing comes to mind. May be they can work on the UI a bit for controls like were we need to select a number between 1-10 .

• Publié le 28/12/2018