Integrates well with most CRMs

Publié le 11/08/2019
David L.
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

Avantages: JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

Inconvénients: The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Great Service Tool

Publié le 02/08/2019
Logan T.
Director of Customer Experience
Mode et vêtements, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Outlined in Pros section above.

Avantages: Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

Inconvénients: My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Tight integration with Copper and Zapier

David M.
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We rely 100% on JustCall now. We had used Aircall previously and in another life, we used Skype. JustCall is the most complete solution for our tech stack and setup. Their support team is a key to ongoing satisfaction and prices are reasonable given the functionality provided.

Avantages: We selected JustCall because of its native integration with Copper CRM.
We have found that also integrates easily with Zapier and the team does have a range of other native integrations that are useful.
Since using JustCall we have found the Support team to be very responsive, available and effective in their support. The Support is 10/10. What we also like is that JustCall is always releasing new features. Not all of them are applicable to our use case but it shows that the team is proactive and on the ball.

Inconvénients: We implemented JustCall early on and at the time it was a bit buggy which was frustrating. However the Support response was very fast and attentive and the team would work out practical solutions. We find the app very stable now.

Affordable, functional option

Publié le 31/07/2019
Devin B.
Services financiers, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very solid. We have high call volume and a lot of leads. It does what's needed.

Avantages: I really like the support, price and product. The combination is great. It's not as expensive as other option and does the job. Support works with you and is very prompt and effective.

Inconvénients: Some of the reporting could be a little easier and show everyone but overall it works fine. For instance, I wish some views had more of a breakdown. That's about it.

Use Justcall daily, it's a robust solution

Publié le 07/05/2019
Harrison H.
SDR
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It does the job with minimal fuss. We've had the odd glitch or unassigned phone line but generally speaking given the volume of calls we make it works fine.
It's extremely reliable when used in the chrome plugin, and integrates near-flawlessly with our CRM of choice, Pipedrive.
I can't speak to the cost, but our team is happy and management seems content at the cost per call.

Inconvénients: Call Quality was a frequent issue on their end throughout the early usage. We frequently had complaints and their support team was pretty professional, didn't forget about us and eventually helped resolve the problem in the backend. It seemed to be the kind of issue that arose simply because we were the first users pushing particular niche, remote locations so there was some fixing to do but they got the job done after a couple of weeks of minor frustration.

envoyé par JustCall le 10/05/2019

Hey Harrison,

Thank you so much for the review & kind words. Glad that your team & you are finding JustCall useful.

Regarding call quality, I totally understand how frustrating it can be when connection is not clear. And, as call quality is a function of numerous factors ranging from router, bandwidth consistency, audio device settings and so on, we try to be proactive with helping our users to adopt the best practices around using VoIP.

We recently released our support for Opus Codec that has enabled JustCall to handle calls even at very internet speed or shaky bandwidth availability. We are also adding some data-driven automated insights and actions to alert users about their local device environment that may be degrading the call quality. So, a lot of work going on around continuously improving customer experience at JustCall.

Thanks again.

Gaurav Sharma
CEO, JustCall.io

Great phone and SMS service for small businesses

Celeste O.
Customer Support lead
Impression, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Absolutely excellent - they're a pleasure to work with and it's been a breeze using their service.

Avantages: The thing I like most about using JustCall is how helpful and responsive their support team is whenever we have a question or run into an issue. They really care about their users getting the most value from their service and resolving any rare issues we've encountered. That alone would be enough to keep us using JustCall for as long as our company needs a phone service.

Inconvénients: It isn't always a perfect fit for what our company wants - but out of the available options we researched, JustCall did tick the most boxes and has been the best fit for us so far based on what our phone and sms needs have been.

Wonderful VOIP calling solution to pair with Pipedrive

Jay W.
COO
Photographie, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Works amazing for the most part. Very little issues and super glad we found them and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

Avantages: Tracking all of the phone calls made, received, text messages per client deal etc. Just all around makes it super easy to see the progression of dialog with a client and also listen back to past phone calls if needed. Also creates deals for new leads who call in so we are off to the races and the reduction in manual data entry.

Inconvénients: The only real issue we have had is on the integration with Pipedrive and JustCall through Zapier for automated texting clients. Just cannot get the issue figured out why it will send the same text over and over while the deal is sitting idle in the texting pipeline stage. Should only go out once, if we ever get that fixed and I can move to automated texts this will be the perfect software solution for us.

Changes the way you sell and manage

Publié le 15/05/2019
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

Avantages: It visually integrates well with our CRM
Easy to use in the CRM set up
Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

Inconvénients: I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

envoyé par JustCall le 16/05/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review.

We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/

Hope this helps.

The product I have been looking for

Publié le 10/01/2017
Prateek K.
Founder & CEO
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.
I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward. The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

Avantages: - Ease of use
- Calendar and scheduling mechanism
- Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

Inconvénients: - The dialer could be a bit better
- Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

envoyé par ViralWoot le 10/01/2017

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback.

Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses.

Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does.

Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Perfect Cloudbased Call Center

Publié le 13/08/2019
Alex H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Fully self service and easy to setup. Better call quality then its competitors.

Avantages: Good call quality and modern UI/Dashboard

Inconvénients: The CTC Google Chrome plugin can be a little buggy sometimes.

Great experience & great team

Mark P.
Marketing GSD
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: JustCall allows us to better manage our sales & customer relations operations. Everything is quite streamlined between our departments and our customers are happy.

Avantages: Overall, it's quite easy to use and includes lots of features. It offers more than its competitors and the price you pay is quite fair. Additionally, their tech support & customer service team members are all very responsive and helpful.

Inconvénients: JustCall is still a newer-ish company, so it doesn't have every feature one can imagine, and sometimes its way of integrating with other software isn't perfect. Over time, this is continually improving, however.

Good call system

Publié le 09/05/2019
Sales Assistant
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Mostly it's good, but the problem with dropped calls and reception is frustrating.

Avantages: I really like being able to just click a button and be able to call someone without dialing manually, but it's good that it has both options.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software drops calls or has very bad reception.

envoyé par JustCall le 10/05/2019

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback & review.

Regarding call quality, as it is a function of numerous factors ranging from bandwidth availability, bandwidth consistency, microphone settings, local device environment & so on, it will be great if you can report some phone calls from the call logs section so that we can pull out the carrier level and device level insights and figure out the root cause. Usually high jitter, low mos and incorrect microphone settings are the 3 main reasons that are responsible for degrading call quality in any VoIP solution.

Just two days back we started providing support for Opus codec which ensures better call quality even at lower speeds. I'm sure you will notice an improvement in your call quality going forward. Also, we recommend using our desktop apps and if you are using headphones, they should USB ones and not Bluetooth.

Thanks again.

Kyra T.
Customer Success
Services aux consommateurs, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: JustCall's wide range of functionality has been invaluable to our team's productivity, and the flexibility they provide for modifying existing features and building new ones has been impressive. The interface could use an update.

Avantages: JustCall has a wide range of functionality. Their name is a misnomer because they do so much more than "just call". The features we use the most are calling, call transferring, texting, and texting campaigns. JustCall integrates so nicely with Hubspot, which is a literal lifesaver for our team. You can also create saved text templates so you don't have to type out the same message if you're sending it multiple times a day. JustCall's support team is relatively responsive (chatbot on site) and can usually accommodate special requests for new features or modifications of current ones. This has been really nice for our team.

Inconvénients: JustCall's support team is based in India, and the language barrier can occasionally become an issue. Sometimes calls drop, the interface isn't super appealing, and the Chrome extension that allows you to easily text or call often has issues. Using the same account with more than one user is difficult at times, as notifications will only go to one user, and the notifications don't always update automatically so you have to refresh manually a lot.

CRM Heaven

Publié le 05/12/2018
International Member Services
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: JustCall is a great tool for making calls that would require some sort of CRM follow-up. We use ours to track leads and then follow-up with them, using the CRM coupled software. It's not frills, and does the job.

Inconvénients: The software can be buggy at times, but a quick restart solves the trick.

envoyé par ViralWoot le 06/12/2018

Thank you for sharing your review.

We recently launched some interesting new features like SMS Bot, Auto Dialer, SMS Campaigns, SMS Scheduler, Voice Broadcast etc that will serve some niche use cases and help us differentiate from some of the other players in the market.

Regarding the restart to solve trick - due to Chrome's support for WebRTC we were depending upon Chrome for last 2 years. And, high RAM usage by Chrome at times causes issue with Audio packet transfer. But, we are launching our built-from-scratch new dialer that will get rid of this dependency. In last 2 months, we have re-wrote most of our APIs & achieved great success with load time.

Thanks again for the opportunity. And, we will surely work hard on making sure that all are interesting features are more visible to our users.

Great web interface/ Terrible phone app

Micah K.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The web interface is super awesome and simple. It is always getting new features to.

Inconvénients: The app is so so so bad. You can’t add contacts. You can’t use 3D Touch and get a menu that would let us call trough JustCall app but from the regular contacts on the phone. Most of the time it does not ring on my phone but does on the iPad. The overall interface of the app is terrible. It’s really hard to find the voicemail. I have endless dislikes about the app.

Quick to setup, more integrations available for free than the competition

Publié le 14/05/2019
Client Manager
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great, found an easy solution for sales agents to make calls just by clicking a link sent to their IM programs.

Avantages: All the available plugins and api functionality. A lot of third party developers have resources and guides on how to integrate with most of the business apps and databases we use.

Inconvénients: No a fan of the UI myself but, negligible. Probably because I come from using java based programs to setup systems.

JustCall Review

Gus S.
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Needed to integrate outbound/inbound calls with our CRM.

Avantages: Easy integrate into our current tech stack.

Inconvénients: Almost had too many features - I like things simple.

Fast implementation, great support team

Matthew B.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

Avantages: It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Inconvénients: Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

Publié le 16/08/2019
David S.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

Avantages: It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

Inconvénients: I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

Good to use - some small improvements would help

Publié le 06/08/2019
Lena G.
Support Management
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: easy to use - no installation for all my agents

Inconvénients: the CSAT after the calls is hard, the customer doesn't stay in line to press a button, so it would be awesome to send messages after each call to ask the customer if he was satisfied

Loving it. We have increased our revenue thanks to JustCall.

Publié le 10/01/2017
Kevin J.
Head of Business Development
Internet, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have a distributed sales team for our social media marketing tool. It was getting difficult for us to manage our sales reps distributed in different countries and time zones so we gave JustCall a try and we immediately saw an increase in productivity. Firstly, we got ourselves numbers in countries where we have the maximum number of customers i.e. US, UK and South Africa. Then, we used call distribution feature to make sure incoming calls get distributed to different sales reps in different timezones so that we are available almost around the clock. We used SMS system to send over offers to our customers which saw great conversions. The custom welcome message made us look more professional. Within two months of using JustCall, we grew revenue by 11.7% and our average ticket size also went up. We are very happy with JustCall and the way they are launching new features so quickly. More power to the JustCall team. I would highly recommend JustCall to any business which has a sales or support team.

Avantages: It is a complete phone system. We can do anything we want with it - we can get phone numbers, we can make calls or receive calls, we have access to recordings, we can set up conference calls and what not. There is nothing that I can complain about or that I don't like about JustCall.

Inconvénients: I don't see any problems with JustCall. They are perfect for our company.

Call center software with text automation abilities

Publié le 07/05/2019
Tony C.
Account Executive
Services environnementaux, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I enjoy this app - makes me a more efficient salesperson than dialing my cell. It links right up to slack and hubspot and can notify my team when we're getting texts or have missed calls.

Avantages: Text automation abilities with Zapier and Hubspot saves me a ton of time and connects me with more customers

Inconvénients: Probably how we have it set up, but if someone calls our 888 number, it will not tell me the name or number of the person calling, but rather says the 888 number is ringing

envoyé par JustCall le 08/05/2019

Thank you so much for leaving a review and we are glad that you are finding JustCall useful so far.

Coming to the point mentioned in Cons section, this can easily be sorted by using Inbound Call Caller ID feature. You can ping us on our support chat & one of our team members will help you with the same.

Just what we needed

Publié le 09/08/2019
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall JustCall came through just in time for meet a requirement for my BBB accreditation, which states that I must have a phone number listed for clients. I was able to get my line setup in a few minutes. Plus, it auto-records my calls so I can focus on the talk and can take notes later. Oh and the Chrome extension is gold! Being able to dial numbers from any website is amazing! Best option for any size business looking for a great solution with lots of options.

Avantages: Integrates with my CRM so I am can make and receive calls. Those calls and the recordings are automatically logged so I never have to worry about miscommunication.

Inconvénients: Can get expensive quickly if you meed to add additional lines.

JustCall- Review

Leeann M.
VP of Operations
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The support team is flexible and allows us to troubleshoot problems quickly.

Inconvénients: The Salesforce integration is inflexible and difficult to work with.
Headsets and audio sources have given us huge issues. We have had to make multiple adjustments and buy various different headsets until we found one that will work with the system to provide great sound quality.

Time saver

Jean-frederick B.
Sales Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We want to have powerful tools that keep the administrative tasks to a minimum, yet compromising the quality. Just cal do exactly that.

Avantages: I like that :
1. I don't need to do a resume of the call.
2. It save unvaluable time.
3. It's accurate.
4. The support

Inconvénients: that I can't choose from saving or not the call at the end. Sometimes my setting screw up the communication, and I need to delete it aftr in order to keep my stats intact (using Pipedrive). Sometimes it takes up to 10 - 20 minutes for the call to log into my Pipedrive activity. By that time I am already doing something else. Just to get back to delete is cumbersome.