15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SPOTIO

En savoir plus sur SPOTIO

SPOTIO est une plateforme d'accélération des ventes sur le terrain idéale pour créer des pipelines, stimuler la productivité et améliorer les performances commerciales.

En savoir plus sur SPOTIO

Easy interface for end user (browser or phone app).

SPOTIO - Notes

SPOTIO a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SPOTIO ?

Justin
Justin
Sales Consultant (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Great custom made lead capture and tracking software.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Spotio has worked well for our company. They have used it for years. It integrates well with our ZOHO CRM.

Love the mobile app function. Super easy to use and has very accurate map data.

The app lacks some report functions and has gotten more difficult to input the info. I need over time.

Solar CEO (É.-U.)
Animation, 2–10 employés

This app is amazing

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Are you tired of keeping track of your door-to-door sales with a clunky, outdated system? Look no further than Spotio, the CRM that's changing the game!As someone who's been using the app for 6 months now, I can confidently say that Spotio has been a game-changer for my sales career. My name is Eric Rayle, and I've gone from scribbling notes on scraps of paper to having all the tools I need to conquer the neighborhood in one convenient app.Spotio is super user-friendly, so even if technology isn't your forte, you'll be able to navigate it with ease. Plus, the Spotio team is always ready to help you out if you get stuck. They're like the GPS for your sales career!One of the best things about Spotio is the real-time data it provides. You'll know exactly which houses to hit up next, which leads to follow up on, and which neighborhoods to focus on. It's like having a crystal ball, but for sales (and let's be real, salespeople could probably benefit from a crystal ball).And don't worry about those pesky data entry tasks – Spotio has got you covered. Just input your information once, and it'll magically appear everywhere you need it to be. It's like having a personal assistant, but without the attitude.Overall, I'd highly recommend Spotio for any door-to-door salesperson who wants to take their game to the next level. Trust me, it'll make your life a whole lot easier. And if you're anything like me, you'll wonder how you ever survived without it.

"I just wanted to share my experience using the Spotio app as a long-time user. My name is Eric, and I have been using the app for a while now without any issues. I have to say that I'm thoroughly impressed with how reliable and functional the app is.If I had to mention one thing that I wish had been different, it's that I didn't get the app sooner! However, that's not really a con of the app itself, but rather a testament to how much I enjoy using it now that I have it.

DAVID
CEO (Canada)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Not a bad product - Alot of glitches need to be fixed

Commentaires : I tried my best to keep up with Spotio, I used them for over a year. When I first rolled it out to my team I had them use their cell phones but their cell phones wouldn't have the battery life to get a full day in the field with the program. So I decided to invest in 10 Ipads which gave them enough battery life for the entire day which helped a lot. Spotio was fairly responsive and tried their best to solve the issues.. the issues are still not solved but it was when they took me off a month-to-month agreement and wanted a 12-month payment upfront for all the licenses that I had where I decided to leave them. I didn't want to pay in advance for a product that still had glitches they needed to work on.

The product is easy to use and simple enough that a team can use it with very little training. One of the reasons I chose to use spotio.

Spotio has many glitches, it can log you out randomly and not let you log back into the app for the day. Sometimes after a day of tracking it doesnt save any of the information that was gathered that day.

Kevin
Sales Enablement (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

Good with Opportunity for Excellent

Spotio's interface allows quick and simple territory creation for the field teams, allowing for quick deployment. The mobile app is intuitive and responsive, so the teams can learn to use in small amount of time. Geo-tracking of leads and their status will display the distance when someone submitted the work, so for door-to-door teams, you can actually see if someone was 1 feet or 1000 feet away.

Territory management system actually went backwards after the release of 2.0. When creating a territory, it use to populate the number of leads and the name of the individual assigned in a given area, however it the second iteration, they removed that feature, and made it difficult to find out. The reporting function is not accurate and not the greatest tool, so SPOTIO has areas of improvement to become a great software.

Brandon
Brandon
Sales Representative (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

This company is #Spot on for the salesman!!

Commentaires : Complete satisfaction with a dose of excellent customer service!!

This company and their Spotio apps are absolutely amazing! From the b2b to the d2d, you can find out the benefits in any sales market. Do yourself a favor, download the app and begin to add more to your sales numbers for the week, month and year!!

In all honesty, I have used this app and have seen this product from it's early days. Every business will have their short comings and failures. But every company does not always respond in a positive manner to learn, develop and impact their future direction... Away from complete and utter failure. Spotio is a company that has made it here, due to their willingness to make it better for the consumer!

Ashley
Systems Manager (É.-U.)

Great for Tracking

Commentaires : Overall it's been beneficial in tracking all the customer's homes we've been to, spoken to, etc. and allows us to add notes with those addresses. It's nice because we won't accidentally end up going to the same houses we've already been to and disturbing customers we've already spoken with.

We're able to easily track which customer's homes we've knocked doors at. GPS allows you to add a pin very easily and track the address.

You are unable to unselect the default fields. We've also struggled to get the spotio calendar to sync with Google Calendar. I've talked to support and they basically told me it should be working and left it at that. It's still not integrated.

Wealth Consultant (É.-U.)

Spotio Hit's the Mark!

Commentaires : It has helped in the tracking and follow-up process. It has paid for itself many times over.

I started using Spotio back in it's "free" days. Since it became a "paid" service, I have found quite a few truly valuable features. I've been able to reach out to their Customer Support folks whenever I've had an issue (generally around a new tool I was learning). I haven't activated all the available options, the ones I am using...I use regularly. I think this would be an invaluable resource for your sales or service team. Oh, be creative! You can tweak this thing like crazy!

I would love it if I was able to attach an icon or symbol to a pin in order to add another layer of customization. I'd love to be able to choose "text" or "sms" when I tap the phone number (which DOES let me dial from in the app.

Mark
Life & Health Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Easy to use system

Gives a visual of pins in an area and the ability to use google maps to get directions to those pins. Ability to make many different pin titles and colors according to pin status.

If a pin address is changed then a whole new pin needs created for it to sync with maps. Not having the ability to see notes until the pin is opened

GM (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Small-business feel with big-business power and potential.

Easy to use, easy to download, easy for an administrator to handle the day-to-day issues that arise.

A few limitations that come to light through experience, which they welcome feedback and suggestions on.

Réponse de l'équipe de SPOTIO

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the review Eric!

Olabintan
Olabintan
Customer Service Representative (Nigeria)

Best customer service.

Not too much difference between Spotio and other field sales alternatives. However Spotio majorly stands out in the efficiency of its helpdesk team. For everytime we have reached out to them for guidance, they are always available and effective in solving our problems.

Kathryn
Director Of Operations (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Platform is okay, but lacks security permissions customization

Easy interface for end user (browser or phone app)

We stopped using this software after a few months because we could not customize individual security settings in a way that would keep our lead information secure from entry level reps. We were on an annual plan and could not get out of it. It auto renewed and I missed the window to cancel. They refused to work with us and we had to pay for another year. Be careful about the terms if you go with them.

Tyler
Key Account Executive (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Has been a great tool in regards to really getting laser focused on our zero-core target market.

Commentaires : Great way to focus on the target audience, and also gives a great ability to follow back up with customers via the calendar and scheduling appointments.

The ease of use of the interface. I enjoy the ability to update customers information on the go, and it gives me an easy way to keep track of all customers and information.

I wish the computer version could tie in my calendar with my company calendar, but this is a very minor thing. Overall, the software is fantastic.

Dan
Canvassing Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Spotio is the Best Door to Door tracking software available

Commentaires : Tracking canvassers in the field and understanding where we need to make improvements. I can't imagine how else we would function without it!

I absolutely love how easily you can access information that has been entered into the application. We can always rely on the program to make sure the lead information we have on file is accurate.

It can be a little "glitchy" when pin pointing exact addresses on the homes canvassers are clicking on.

Jon
Sales Rep. (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

SPOTIO is very easy to use.

Commentaires : I can see where I have been and where the rest of our team has been.

There is only a couple of steps you need to learn, when you pin your location, you can see the property on satellite right away.

Sometimes it wont pick up your location correctly like the right address or the right street, and sometimes the pins are missing.

Julian
Real Estate agent (É.-U.)

It's great

It is a very easy product to use and I love the functionality of using this app when I go door-knocking.

Yes I think a tracking feature would definitely help. I know in 30 minutes I could leave my flyer on a hundred doors and it equals 1 mile. If I am door-knocking and talking to customers 1 hour will equal 100 flyers and equal 1 mile. But when I go door-knocking and prospecting I have to have two separate applications open on my phone which drains my battery. I have to have spotty o open on my phone, MapMyRun open on my phone and the MLS app open on my phone.

Candice
Healthcare assistant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

Amazing

I use this app to assist people with insurance and making sure they are signed up or have the correct resources and this app has made it so much easier for me it's crazy it's so easy to use as well. When I had a question customer service agent helped me with my question so fast it didn't even slow me down to help the next person. Great app, I can really see how it can help someone who is really using it for major sales !!! DOWNLOAD NOW AND GET THE KNOCKING!!!

Rey
Owner/Founder (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Customer support scammed me into overpaying for the subscription

Commentaires : Keep track of which homeowners I visit in any neighborhood.

Easy to use, as it works like a map in real time so you can physically see where you are. Although, notes get saved only 60% of the time. It's scary because I lose phone numbers and homeowner names when I input notes into the doors I knock.

Customer support then billed me multiple times for the same transaction and said "no refunds." People, please just use another door to door app.

Jared
Insurance AGent (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Spotio is awesome. Keeps me organized in the field.

Commentaires : I get the benefit of staying organized while door knocking. Could not be successful without it!

I like how easy Spotio is to navigate and how effective it is in keeping me organized. The last thing I want is to carry anything with me out in the field. Spotio allows me to door knock without looking "salesy"

Sometimes the incorrect address will pull when I click on a house. That can be frustrating while out in the field.

Sales Engineer (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2–10 employés

I find Spotio to be user friendly and intuitive to the demands of a lead generating salesperson.

Commentaires : Organization and results tracking.

Import of data is quick and easy, the app runs well and any unexpected trouble or errors are addressed quickly and with transparency. I have used high-end "clunky" CRM software and I find Spotio to be a good organization.

The software is changing and improving rapidly so I will simply say that I would most interested in Google Map integration in the future.

Aaron
Realtor (É.-U.)

Helps me convert my leads

It is an easy to use software that allows me to convert more leads. Prior to using it I was loosing so much leads

If you don't have good days reciption the software runs slow. In addition sometimes It gets frustrating when the lots are too close. You tap the and it picks up the prior lot. The software allows you to change the address but it takes time,

Rich
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Has kept my team organized

Commentaires : It kept me very organized and increased productivity

Being able to track were you have already been so that you don't knock The same address twice thus improving your time management

It sometimes tells you that you have a pin on that address already when there isn't one on their which cost you valuable time

Jodi
Independent Contractor (É.-U.)

Our company had multiple accounts, we needed to cancel some and everyone was so helpful!

The Spotio customer service was remarkable! The software is helpful and the friendly support made it even better.

Tommy
President (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Ripoff

Commentaires : Will never use again nor recommend

Nothing good about this company , do not buy !!!!!

Locks you into a ongoing yearly contract and charges for users that do not use product , totally a ripoff company ,,,, contractors beware !!!!

Jess
Member (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 11–50 employés

No Customer Support

The software was easy to use. It have one basic page but is not intuitive for some people.

There is no customer service once you sign a contract.

Justino
Justino
OWNER (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Overcharging

1,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Horrible.

The system you had use to work for us. But not anymore. I would rather comment no more. You have a complaint from us since last year.

I am absolutely disappointed with your dishonesty.