Avis clients sur OnePageCRM

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur OnePageCRM

L'éditeur a transformé la complexité du CRM en une liste de tâches, pour vous permettre de convertir des leads en clients, atteindre des objectifs et développer votre entreprise rapidement.

En savoir plus sur OnePageCRM

59 avis affichés

Ron M.
Ron M.
  • Publié le 23/10/2016

"A SalesPerson Crm"

Commentaires: I really took 3 weeks off recently and decided to move from the Outlook Desktop world to all online and based around Google Apps. I needed A Crm that focused on follow up and keeping good notes and also keeping track of my calls and actions. I Checked out dozens of other Crms on the free trial basis and most are the same. They keep track of notes and calls, and put your next actions into a to do list or task. They have various levels of success integrating with Google. As soon as I tried OnePage I noticed a key difference. The Action Stream of telling you what to do next front and center. If you are in a business where making calls to contacts, sending emails and building relationships like Real Estate or other small business this is the Crm for you! Is it Perfect? No will go into this in the pros and cons. I chose this over Well Knowns like Insightly, Prosperworks, Contactually, and many more as the Bells and Whistles I wanted were the most well done in One Page.

Avantages: Action Stream, Action Stream, Action Stream better than any to do list or task manager I have seen.
Simple Interface
Skype Caller built in
Call Tracker Built in
Pleasing to the Eye
Descent Customer Support it is possible to get someone on the phone
Tagging
They are in Ireland ( kinda cool)

Inconvénients: Google Contact Integration by Pie Sync, Does not bring Picture or Address over and slow to sync to Google Contacts, sometimes does not show up for a long time and I always have to check to make sure it made it over, then manually add photo and address if important to me. This alone is very bothersome to me and if I left would be for this. Have to add +1 in front of phone number to work with Skype, not a deal breaker but more time Emails not really connected to Client unless you send from Crm or use the Bcc for one Page Address. Not a deal killer cuz just go to gmail and enter email and get all the emails anyways. If the Google Sync was direct not relying on Pie Sync and brought over Photos and all other Info this would be as close to a 10 out of 10 that there is.. I have to give it overall an 8. Maybe Pie Sync will improve or Zapier will work one day.

• Publié le 23/10/2016
Client Relationship Manager
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
  • Publié le 24/06/2021

"Easily to Use, Friendly UI, Vertical Management"

Commentaires: So with $15/ monthly, it fit with self-user like me (

Avantages: + Pipeline & Goal is visible, you could use easily and custom. It appear front of your eyes.
+ Like the name, everything show in a page for all (different with other UI as Agile/ Salemate/ Hubspot/ Bitrix...) - kind a classic, I love it after try dozen of 3-column-page of other CRM: messy eyes
+ CUSTOMER SERVICES: they are a live and help you strongly, friendly also. I love to work with people and OnepageCRM did great for user (I luckily talked with Sarah, Lecetia - both kindness)
+ Vertical Management as "Status", as you "Category" to work not eye-looking to many column.
+ Commission rate, we are already to know how we gain after we help our customer solve their problem.

Inconvénients: - Need more UX, friendly click as "Add a Contact/ Deal/ Company"
- Should plus "+" icon somewhere for short-cut add new Contact/ Deal/ Company
- Add multiple "Contact" to a "Deal" (B2B normally require more than a person in a purchase)

• Publié le 24/06/2021
Richard A.
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Easy to use and cost effective"

Commentaires: Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Avantages: Easy to use and cost effective. Great support

Inconvénients: Email Templates are very difficult to use and needs big upgrade.
Should include recent history list so you dont have to search again.

• Publié le 08/10/2019
Marty H.
Bijoux et produits de luxe, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"We Used Many CRM Platform Before Falling in Love w OnePage"

Commentaires: Outstanding. I am a CRM fanatic and have used OnePage to build my business for several years now. We went thru many different platforms over our company history, even developing our own CRM software at one point, but we needed cultural acceptance to get our team to buy in. OnePage provided that along with terrific training, ease of use, great customer support, human engagement and a platform that drives sales (as long as you work it every day).

Avantages: Ease of use was critical. CRM is as much about cultural acceptance as tech capability. If the team won't use it and won't learn it, it doesn't matter what it can do. Ease of use of OnePage and the training and customer support that come with it are exceptional and provided quick cultural acceptance from our team.

Inconvénients: Some functionality is yet to be developed to match their bigger (more expensive/complex) competitors. But this con was relatively easy to accept. The team at OnePage continues to innovate and develop improvements.

• Publié le 09/10/2020
Stephen G.
E-learning, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Hidden Gem"

Commentaires: Excellent, from the product/user experience through to their sales and support.

Avantages: Having worked in the CRM sector and having been a user of multiple CRM platforms, I have to say this is a simple, functional and effective tool. They have nailed the features that you actually need and avoided adding a vast array of options that only confuse and often sit dormant as they are 'nice to have' but not really needed. When you do need a specific function, they have add-on features available.

Inconvénients: May appear too basic for some users but i think you need to make sure you are selecting features that are really needed and beneficial.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Rebekah M.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/07/2021

"Great for small business owners"

Commentaires: This is far and away the cleanest way to both keep a client database and to map out good times to interact with or follow up with each of them to push them down the sales pipeline. There are no more unknowns, or questions about when I should call--I just open the app and see who's on my list for today.

Avantages: Besides the initial tour around the program, no training was necessary (although provided in free seminars). It's very intuitive to use, and while it's not a quite one-stop-shop like Hubspot, it's pretty darn close. The best part is the underlying philosophy, where once you act on a client you are encouraged to set the next step or goal for them to keep them moving down the sales pipeline. Nobody gets forgotten, no deadlines passed; it's great!

Inconvénients: Importing mass contacts can be a little difficult, mainly due to the likely ubiquitous issue that import data doesn't often neatly match the software you're using (ex, First Name, Last Name vs Last Name, First Name).

• Publié le 06/07/2021
Kevin L.
COO / Co-founder
Automobile, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Switched to OnePage and couldn't be Happier"

Commentaires: We made the switch from high-rise CRM and found the transition to be extremely easy for the entire staff.

Avantages: I think the live support is one of my favorite things about the company. Especially during setup, when then questions were very important, it was wonderful. They quite literally had our backs..

Inconvénients: Not much to complain about, it really keeps us Task orientated.

Tracey F.
Tracey F.
Business Development Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2021

"One Page CRM"

Commentaires: Working with the team at OP has been a wonderful experience. Carmel in particular went above and beyond during the onboarding experience and training to ensure we were equipped with the knowledge and tools we needed to begin our CRM journey. The customer support we have received to date has been incredible. The software is so easy to use and manage and is a major asset to our team.

Avantages: A major benefit of One Page CRM is how easy it is to use it. The next action functionality is beyond very beneficial as is the lead capture tool.

Inconvénients: In order to integrate this solution better in our business, we would love an improved quoting functionality. This would eliminate the need for multiple software.

• Publié le 17/06/2021
Fergus M.
General Manager
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2020

"Great CRM package for small business!"

Commentaires: Very good. Would highly recommend for any small business starting out, it's invaluble for tracking your leads and keeping on top of follow-ups, etc. Might be a bit limited for larger organisations.

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to view information, helpful and reponsive support staff

Inconvénients: Email integration needs some work. Bespoke search feature not powerful enough once you have thousands of contacts

• Publié le 11/09/2020
Assessment & Support Executive
Ressources humaines, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 08/07/2021

"OnePage CRM review"

Commentaires: This has really helped us to become more efficient and potentially grow our reach.

Avantages: This software was so easily customisable and easy to use.

Inconvénients: It would be great if it was integrated not just with whatsapp but also zoom. It would be great if users could email each other (making it easier to communicate as a team and stay on the CRM all day) It would be great if you could ask to remove some fields you do not use.

• Publié le 08/07/2021
Andy U.
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/09/2020

"Super simple CRM"

Commentaires: Again, OnePage is great for many business types. I've never had a reason to move CRMs for my needs. If your business is hugely transactional and you need to manage a large sales team and their productivity, this might not be for you. But if you and your team are pretty self sufficient I think it's a great tool.

Avantages: I've been using OnePage for over 4 years and have always liked it for its simplicity and ease of use. It's not the most feature rich CRM but for many small businesses or sales orgs you don't need all the bells and whistles. The Action page makes tracking your to-do list easy and contact management is intuitive and full of good features like Tags which make sorting via your contacts, your team members or groups really easy. They have solid app connections with other platforms and I've always had quick responses from their customer service teams. Base price includes BCC emailing directly into your contact file which many competitors charge for. Adding/removing users and subscriptions is super simple and the price is great for the value OnePage provides.

Inconvénients: There are definitely some limitations but it really depends on your business needs. If I had to pick one it's the Action page. As much as I also think this is a great feature of OnePage, it can get a bit unmanageable if you aren't keeping up with it. Many of my BD targets take numerous attempts to reach or there is a big gap between each contact so if you don't update your dates in the Action stream it looks like your entire book of business is behind. Also they have a great Evernote integration but it's really annoying because your formatting is lost from Evernote to OnePage, so a super long set of bullets in Evernote just becomes one long paragraph in OnePage which makes reviewing yours or your colleagues notes very difficult.

• Publié le 23/09/2020
Chuck S.
Rep
  • Publié le 28/03/2018

"A super CRM that lets you jump right in and also customize"

Commentaires: Get to work the way I want to. It fits me, not me it. And I know that any questions I have will be answered as if they're important and very quickly.

Avantages: So many CRM's are very pricey, and often a bit involved to use. OnepageCRM productivity was immediate. I love that when you enter a contact or clear an activity, your next one is called for. It is so simple to use that you can do tweaks and customization easily. Customer service is not just fast--it is almost immediate! For one question I asked, within an hour or so they had made a VIDEO for me showing how I could do something. Incredible service.

Inconvénients: Not much. It's been a joy and for the money, haven't heard of a CRM that touches it. It does everything I need and then some.

envoyé par OnePageCRM le 03/04/2018

Hello Chuck. Thank you very much for your kind review. It's great to hear OnePageCRM and the 'Next Action' feature is helping you and your business! I will be sure to share with the team and of course our customer support team! ^Evelyn

• Publié le 28/03/2018
John P.
Publisher
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 13/06/2017

"I love this product. It's easy to create and execute a daily call list from my prospect database."

Commentaires: It was by far the most user friendly CR software I have come across. I like the way it allows me to create an easy to do list each day as well as an easily executable call list. I also really appreciate the integration of the website and the app. I discovered OnePageCRM through a peer who was able to complete their daily prospect calls much faster than I could.

Avantages: The most impressive thing about this platform is it's simplicity. It is the first CRM I have encountered that was obviously created with usability in mind. The website and the app perfectly integrate with each other to create the same quality user experience. I love the ease with which I can create a daily call list from my prospects and execute that list easily through the app. Once I make a call, I am immediately given a pulldown menu to log the results of the call. The call counter is a nice touch because it enables me to hold myself accountable to a set number of calls per day.

Inconvénients: I do feel like the system could use a better search function. It has a simple search but I have not found a way to do a more integrated search down to the specific fields. Haven't needed one often, but it would have come in handy a time or two. I also wish the pricing was different to allow for a second user without doubling your cost.

Hi John,

Many thank for your kind words. Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM.

With regards the search, using the Advanced search you can run filters on multiple criteria: http://help.onepagecrm.com/article/34-how-to-use-advanced-search. This may come in useful. All the best!
Carmel

• Publié le 13/06/2017
Ray P.
Ray P.
Executive Assistant / Member Relations
  • Publié le 01/11/2017

"After testing a number of CRM's, we finally settled on OnePage and haven't looked back!"

Commentaires: Streamlined our communications and membership records.

Avantages: I love the flexibility, speed, and ease of use. It just makes sense and is super simple (you put in what you do, and the first thing you see when you log in is the obvious reminder to do it. One of the coolest things is when you use OnePage on your phone, it will track the call automatically, so that's really cool.

Inconvénients: If anything, maybe that it doesn't do any auto invoicing or anything like that. It's a solid CRM, so I can't expect it to do everything, right?

Hi Ray,

Great to hear you're enjoying using OnePageCRM and that the mobile app is coming in useful.

RE: the invoicing, we're integrated with Xero, but would love to hear your feedback on an auto invoicing feature. I'll drop you an email.

All the best!
Carmel

• Publié le 01/11/2017
Brian M.
Product Manager
  • Publié le 03/10/2019

"Solid shout for a startup"

Commentaires: OnePageCRM is easy-to-use and very user friendly. It plays really nice with Gmail for managing contacts.

Avantages: OnePageCRM has helped us to manage our lead pipeline and to stay focused on following up with prospects each and every day.

Inconvénients: I do not have any issues with this software. They provide an excellent user experience and customer support.

• Publié le 03/10/2019
Ashley H.
Systems Manager
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/10/2019

"Easy to Use"

Avantages: It is easy for us to track our customers and push them to the stages they need to be at throughout the whole roofing process.

Inconvénients: The search feature is not the greatest.

• Publié le 25/10/2019
Linda K.
Partner
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Great for small business!"

Avantages: Onepage CRM has a low fee and is easy to use. As a small design agency, we have a lot on our plates and no one here really likes selling. But we need to, right?
The OnePage system helps us stay on top of leads and proposals with a few simple clicks. We've tried other CRM's, but this one made it super easy.
Not letting a great lead slip away because you get busy is the strength of this system: it requires you to set up the next step before closing out the window.
Customer support is a 5-star.

Inconvénients: The integration with Chrome (auto-filling contact info) got stuck a couple of times. But that could have been on my end!

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Philippe H.
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/09/2020

"Very intuitive and easy to use CRM"

Avantages: It is a very user friendly CRM system, allowing to efficiently manage several contacts and audience segments, thanks to the "tags" system. The "actions" functionality is also very useful for follow ups. Very few leads get lost and it is a very useful tool to keep all contacts in one place and manage your audiences. The bulk personalised mailing functionality is very useful to target large audience groups. The individual cards for each contact are very complete. We use a lot the "background" field, together with the "tags" field.

Inconvénients: When using the bulk email functionality, one cannot delete a single email recipient without removing it from the initial list.

Robert G.
Robert G.
Strategic Sales Planning Instructor
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/05/2018

"My go to CRM - Focusing on what is the next task needed to move the relationship forward"

Avantages: I like the focus on the next action sales aspects, and the simple integration with Skype, Google Apps, and other simple integrations

Inconvénients: I wish there were MORE integrations, and that I can more easily update my overdue tasks. I would also like to have mutiple deal flows, or be able to use the Kaban style layout to track existing deals.

envoyé par OnePageCRM le 09/10/2018

Hi Robert,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry about the delay in responding. Staying focused on your sales actions is what OnePageCRM is all about. I would be keen to hear what other integrations you would be referring too?

Kind regards, Evelyn

• Publié le 05/05/2018
Luke S.
Luke S.
Marketing and Business Development Manager
Construction, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2018

"Next action - so important in CRM!"

Commentaires: Great.

Avantages: It has a clean design and it is well laid out, which I like. But what is really great and is lacking in so many CRM softwares is a next action feature. So, you make your phone call, type your notes and hit "save". If the phone rings or someone comes in you've lost your train of thought and that prospect is lost in the ether. With OnePage, it reminds you every time you complete something, "what's your next action?". It is so easy to add your next calendar date or phone call with that simple box. LOVE.

Inconvénients: They are still working out the emailing mirror and you have to use a bcc to get all our correspondence in one place, but that's fine.

• Publié le 16/12/2018
Michelle H.
Relationship Manager
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 17/09/2020

"One Page customer support"

Commentaires: The one page team are a professional team , always happy to help and respond very quickly to anything i ask.

Avantages: Easy access to information on all contacts and follow up required. Bulk , personalised email system makes it so easy to connect quickly.

Inconvénients: There are no negatives with this software that i have experienced.

• Publié le 17/09/2020
Louise J.
The Dream Job Coach
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 09/08/2017

"Fantastic functionality and easy to use. As a solopreneur this has transformed my sales admin!"

Avantages: I love the one next step sales philosophy that the software is built around and the action stream which keeps me on top of my pipeline.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I don't like. I'd like to see an integration between this and other apps such as acuity scheduling.

envoyé par OnePageCRM le 02/11/2017

Hi Louise, Many thanks for your kind words! Great to hear OnePageCRM is helping you stay on top of your pipeline! I'll be sure to make a note of your feedback re: acuity scheduling. In the meantime, perhaps Zapier would be a good option to connect the two. Keep in touch! ^Carmel

• Publié le 09/08/2017
Kade S.
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Onepage CRM is amazing"

Commentaires: Our overall experience has been great. I would recommend to anyone!

Avantages: Onepage CRM is super easy to use and has such a good workflow. We went from excel spreadsheets to this and it has changed are lives. Keeping track of our sales flow as well as sending template emails to clients has been the best.

Inconvénients: Keeping track of profit is a little bit confusing on the software. that would be my only complaint everything else is great!

• Publié le 20/05/2021
James M.
James M.
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Perfect fit"

Commentaires: I have had a great experience with Onepage and would recommend this program to any side size operation that wants a very easy to use CRM, at a very low cost.

Avantages: This CRM is very easy to set up and use. I put this in at an affiliate business and it has been a great success. I also like that they continue to upgrade the features on a consistent basis. I liked the integration with Mailchimp.

Inconvénients: Can't think of anything. It may have more API development, I would like it to integrate with Drupal.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Rhonda A.
Rhonda A.
  • Publié le 11/01/2017

"Simple, streamlined, effective follow up assistance"

Commentaires: I am a Real Estate Broker and tried this CRM application for a month. My agents also tried it, but this is set up for single users more than team use. I was trying to solve the issue of tracking my leads and being able to forward the leads to my agents, but at that time, I could have used a little training on tags and how to properly use them. After trying a more robust system, I came to realize that OnePageCRM has so much merit if you just use it as a smart, simple tool to keep your customer's needs right in front of your face. I love it and the customer service reps are awesome! The billing, if you use a credit card, might get an international upcharge if you are in the US, but it's not much more than a buck a month. Changes are slated for 2017 to allow for a group/team format, but I just love it for what it is - far superior to my desk full of sticky notes. It has a mobile application so you always have it with you when you are on the road - IN ONE PAGE - which keeps it very simple to use while on the move.

Avantages: Ease of use, simple to adopt, great mobile app, inexpensive compared to more complicated vendors.

Inconvénients: Not a perfect pick if you intend to have a robust CRM, but perfect if you want something simple to dump all your notes into and keep abreast of your customer base/prospect base.

• Publié le 11/01/2017