15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur PhraseExpander

En savoir plus sur PhraseExpander

Réutilisez rapidement des phrases récurrentes ou générez des notes complètes à partir d'un modèle en tapant une abréviation dans n'importe quel programme ou dossier médical informatisé.

En savoir plus sur PhraseExpander

For over 20 years using other expansion software I used the semicolon and I'm having a very hard time breaking that habit.

PhraseExpander - Notes

4,9

PhraseExpander a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 137 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé PhraseExpander ?

Physician Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

A Must Have for busy physicians/people.

Commentaires : charting is faster and easier and more flexible.

-flexibility to use dot phrases/templates in any EMR and any section/field of the EMR -it is very easy to start using the software but there is also option to build more complex templates/actions -will never lose work I put in building templates/phrases if I move to a different EMR or job. I can use on any computer. -more accurate and quicker than using template commands with Dragon -best customer service of any application I have ever used. I have emailed a few times with questions and within the same day got a solution from the creator of the software -some people are put off by the upfront cost (it was about 100 dollars for the professional version) but I prefer this over paying a monthly fee that will add up to a lot more over time

-there is the ability for more powerful/complex functions but I struggle more trying to figure these out. To use some of these looks/feels like computer programming which is not my skill set. It can feel overwhelming. To use it at the level that you would find in an EMR or dragon doesn't require this level of complexity but I would like to use more of the bells and whistles. there are pretty good videos and really good user manual but wish some of the more complex features were spelled out a little better. -would love to have forum/location to share templates and tips/tricks with other users

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your nice words about PhraseExpander and the quality of the support service you received. And we are working on continuing to improve our training material.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Without phraseexpander I do almost nothing easily on the computer

Commentaires : I Use as: Path catalog: to store dozens of paths and use them to go straight into the explorer URL catalog: to store hundreds of URLs, and use them as bookmarks in the browser CSS, HTML, Javasript codes: I keep the most common codes, to always use as a starting point quickly Calculator: I use it a lot because I can type the expression that is calculated inline Clipboard history: Is the resource that i use most. Also use in dozens of software to automate tasks, such as dynalist, trello, workflowy, wordpress, etc.

It's very easy to use, the resources were very well planned to make our life as easy as possible, I saw that the developer really understands the subject and knows what he's doing. The software was meticulously planned to do tasks on the computer with incredible speed. I use it for everything, I have 614 templates (between phrases and automations) created. If I turn on the computer and phraseexpander is not running for some reason from my own computer, I stop everything to resolve it immediately. The backup system is fabulous, and I never lost any data. Support is awesome.

To be able to move up or down, that is, to change the phrasing priorities (templates) within the same group. For very advanced users like me who have several phrases with the same meaning, let's assume URLs, or phrases, but I want you to appear in the search within a group, with priorities that I define. Most users don't even need it, I believe. but I need. I also requested dark mode and I know it is in development, which is a luxury.

Waleed
doctor (Pakistan)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Phrase expander is the number one time saver for ‘doctors’ but may be not for “a doctor”

Commentaires : a useful software that has the potential for saving precious time of doctors if done right.

Phrase expander is a great software for professional people especially doctors who need to type a lot. This is something that saves really a lot of time. Free medical glossary is available so there is no need to enter alternative text/abbreviation for all the terms and yet the ability to save new abbreviations mean it can adapt to anyone using any phrases. 15 day free trial is available so you know for sure whether it will help you or not. When you buy the one for medical professionals, you can install it on any device which is kinda nice. Finally, the pricing is flexible, as they offer discounts to those who use competitors product or those who work for nonprofit or educational institutions.

The software is only available on windows, too bad we have to write on iPad at times and sometimes on even a chrome device. The free medical glossary is so devoid of the vast medical terminology. For example even some of the most common terms like tuberculosis are not pre-abbreviated. And so, you will have to work really hard to enter new phrases on daily basis. This makes it especially challenging for individual practitioners. There is no monthly pricing option. only yearly upgrade subscription at the moment. Which seem too much for a small software like this. E.g Microsoft office, the holy grail of softwares, costs about 40% less than this comparitevly tiny app.

Serge
Owner & Management Consultant (Suisse)
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Brief Review from a long-term user

Commentaires : We work a lot with standard text blocks - all day long. With Phrasexpander we have both a spell checker and a tool that saves a lot of time typing the same phrases day by day. It saves us a lot of time and improves the quality of writing.

Easy to use and it does what is expected in an efficient and stable way.

There is no Cons related to how we use PhraseExpander.

Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

best text expansion tool for windows

Commentaires : I use it every day to auto-populate info from excel data that saves me time needing to manually review the file for the relevant data. I also use it for run of the mill text expansion in my document drafting, time-entry recording, and email heavy line of work.

How well it works in most instances in windows.

Learning curve for building macros, and there was a new version release that changed alot of things I had spent time learning, shortly after I started using it, so it felt like time wasted. But not a huge deal-breaker.

Eric
Eric
Digital Services Consutant (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Life and time saver.

Commentaires : I mainly use PhraseExpander to easily and quickly compose emails, and I also use it to automatically fill out web forms. I can confidently say that it has saved me hours of work, and has allowed me more time to focus on more productive tasks.

Extensive customization. Easy setup. Ease of use. Value for money. Personalized and responsive customer support.

For what I use it for, none that I can think of. I might have a more critical opinion if I took advantage of the software's full capabilities.

Adam
Adam
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Time Saver, Customizable

Works well and is reliable. I use it to make templates with variables for HPI, ROS, Exam, Treatment plans. It allows me to use my own language and therefore templates are worded appropriately and the result doesn’t look like a templated result.

Doesn’t work well with Surface X. Shuts down randomly but this seems to be improving with each update!

Camalyn
Medical Director (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Amazing product and support availability

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : As I have developed my skills in using Phrase Expander, there are times I have needed more guidance.[sensitive content hidden] was always extremely efficient responding to my requests - either through emails, videos or calls. He was patient and made sure that I understood how to correct my issues completely before addressing other concerns. He is the best!

I love having the ability to create templates using fill-ins, texts or yes/no values. Most importantly, having the ability to use sections, update or insert macros is amazing and extremely efficient. Phrase Expander is a game changer and ultimately saves the user a lot of time and the company saves money. It's a win-win for all!

No. I do not have any complaints about using Phrase Expander.

Jaap
Jaap
Voorzitter Raad van Toezicht (Pays-Bas)
Services d'information, 11–50 employés

Top product anyone should use

Commentaires : This software saves me a lot of time, especially since I'm not the fastest typist on the planet. I imported a large list of (long) medication names and all I have to type now is three letters. I also created some standard letters with the macro/form function. Fill in a few words in the form and presto! the letter is complete.

Very stable (unlike others I tried) Easy to add your own word lists from e.g. excel list Fast Good implementation of macro and forms. And last but not least: very fast and personal support from the developer when needed.

There is a learning curve (but help is good) Seems te depend heavily on the developer, that may prove a vulnerability in the future.

Terry
Terry
Designer & techie "of a type" (Canada)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

PhraseExpander

Commentaires : It's simple to get set up and add new information to. I can't imagine not having PhraseExpander.

It makes repetitive entries/texts so much quicker and easier. The autocorrect feature is totally brilliant.

It's a tad pricey for my situation but I've yet to find anything to replace it.

Alex
MANAGING DIRECTOR (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

PhraseExpander

Commentaires : As a product it is first class.
It saves me considerable time, effort and removes the tedium from repetitive typing.
I looked at a few alternatives, but they seem complicated to set up and didn't have the macro creation capability. Its intuitive user interface is what gives it the edge for me.

It is simple to set up templates (phrases) Phrases can be formatted to RTF so there is no need to tidy them up once pasted into Word and Outlook It allows you to deign your own macros, so that when the phrase is played, you can insert customisation easily. Support is fast, efficient and friendly.

PRICING If you buy it from the USA, its $149 If you buy it in the UK its £149 With purchasing other software, the USA price is converted into UK sterling.

Megan
Owner/Medical Consulting (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Incredible time saver - Essential to my job...

Commentaires : Efficient Time Management. I have the ability to use and customize phrases, paragraphs, and forms in a fraction of the time it would take to type out responses every single time I am recording my documentation. My documentation is more comprehensive since I am using my custom prompts so I don't leave out key points, but I also use the application for the mundane entries, like my business addresses, passwords, and ID numbers. Total game changer!

Flexibility. Having multiple options for forms, choice options, custom phrases, on-the-spot corrections and updates... This list of the options that I like "the most" is innumerable. This application is essential to capturing correct and complete data every time I sit down to record provider documentation. The icing on the cake is that the PhraseExpander developers truly want and listen to their client's feedback and desires. New functionality is coming based upon this constructive feedback and the commitment to creating an outstanding application!

Although the base functionality is simple to learn, there are a few nuances that have taken a few weeks to adapt and adopt into my workflows.

Kristoffer
Family Medicine Physician (Émirats arabes unis)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Designed with the user in mind!

Commentaires : In medicine, we talk about 'practice-changing' updates that come from evidence based medicine. I would call PhraseExpander a 'practice-changing' product for every practitioner's workflow! I've never come across such an intelligently designed and helpful product that streamlines documentation and saves so much valuable time!

PhraseExpander has so many wonderful features. I consistently save an incredible amount of time each time I'm in clinic or on a call shift. When working a 24 hour call shift, saving 1-1.5 hours on documentation makes a huge impact. But one of the things I love the most is the real practicality of the software. It consistently works great, without hassle. The set up takes only a short time to learn and wonderful tutorial videos and instructional manuals are provided. I've never seen something with such great support in the setup process. And what I've found is that at every turn there are shortcuts or quick helps to making using the product a breeze. I've been in information technology and in healthcare a long time and am SO glad I've finally found something game changing - PhraseExpander.

There are an abundance of helpful features, the integration into my workflow was really smooth, and the function and stability of the product is excellent. I really can't think of a 'least like' despite trying.

Daniel
Podiatrist (É.-U.)

Very good program that does what it is expected to do.

The ability to create boiler plate text. Auto correct spelling mistakes. They are continuing to make improvements.

How to remember all the names of the boiler plate text.... not sure how this can be done but would be nice to have some kind of drop down or recall system.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks so much for your review, Daniel. I'm so happy to hear that PhraseExpander is working well for you. I'm aware that, when you have set many phrases, remembering them can be hard. That's why PhraseExpander comes with Quick Find, a simple popup - that you can invoke from any app by pressing ALT+SPACE - that lets you search for the contents of any phrase. You can learn more on how to trigger phrases at https://docs.phraseexpander.com/article/23-how-to-trigger-a-phrase#quickfind

Gil
Owner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

So powerful and useful + amazing support

Commentaires : I found unusual uses for the software. I have recurring tasks in Outlook. Whenever the task comes up, I can insert the entire list of things to do, and delete items I completed. By next time I the recurring reminder comes up, I can start over easily. It is great for starting up client emails using a template.

I am a very demanding user. I uncover shortcomings in software very quickly. This software has the ultimate combination of: 1. Very powerful out of the box. 2. Anything that doesn't work for me gets quick attention. You may have one simple thing in mind when considering this software, but it can do so much! Start small, and keep expanding.

This is not really a con. The software is so powerful, and requires some setup and learning. I recommend setting up something very basic, getting used to it, and then building up from there. This way, you will start reaping the benefits quickly.

Paul
Medical Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

A must for any busy medical practice

Commentaires : Very happy that we started to use this program in our office. For someone who can not type very fast, and usually have many repetitive things to write, this is a life saver. I highly recommend it to anyone.

We use it in almost everything we write in the practice from patient's H&P and any letters or communications that is needed to run a medical practice. The program is very well integrated into our EMR and helps to finish the task so much more efficiently.

Not much, but still don't know how to use some of the template creating features to make our office work even better.

Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Started using on a recommendation from Elation EHR software. Easy to implement and use.

Commentaires : Saves hours weekly and hundreds of keystrokes.

It saves me hundreds of keystrokes every day. It is easy to set up and distribute to my other users using Dropbox to share the glossaries. Basic phrases are simple to set up. Forms and templates are a breeze to create. Program sits in backround and does not seem to take up much overhead. It is fast to fill in whatever phrase you are using.

My only gripe is there is no version for Apple, otherwise I have no problems with this software!!!!!

William
Professor (É.-U.)
E-learning, 5 001–10 000 employés

My Take on PhraseExpander

Commentaires : While it was a little more of a learning curve than others I tested, I think PhaseExpander is the best bet for the money and the features rival the more expensive models. Thanks for being there for the regular user like me.

I really like the cost to benefit for my main reason. I really liked the PhraseExpress interface but the cost was hard to muster. Finding the happy medium with PhraseExpander is great. Having the ability create forms is by far the best feature.

Maybe I just don't know how to include it...I do not see a way for the software to add dates...I have a need to have auto calculation for dates but do not see that in the training or my trial and error. I would like for the system to add 7 days, 14, 21, etc...or 6 months from the current month when a student term ends...

Manish
MD, president / CEO (É.-U.)

This small piece of software has changed my life a busy surgeon. I allows me to VERY.

Commentaires : Everyday while using my computer both at home and at work in my busy medical practice.

Amazing templates that are very easy to set up. No coding experience required. One of the customer rep is always available and helpful online.

I will we could use the software while creating templates. I were creating a template, PhraseExpander should still be working, if possible.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for your nice feedback, Manish. We'll soon add the ability to use text expansion inside templates as well.

Renato
Chemist and Patent Translator (Brésil)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

PhraseExpander replaces MS Word Autocorrect function.

Commentaires : PhraseExpander has been very important for my work as a Patent Translator. It has improved my productivity.

The Templates (Text Phrases) and Autocorrects. It replaces the MS Word Autocorrect function and works on every text editor (Google Search, Gmail, Trados Editor, MS Word, etc..)

I do not use all the features of PhraseExpander, thus it is not possible to answer such question.

Samuel
Financial advisor (Canada)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

A must

This is just amazing, I use it for pretty much everything in my workflow, I use it for programming macro in Excel VBA, forms filling, saving documents path, file naming, template for responding to clients, and I'm probably forgetting a lot.

None honestly, this is gold ! You know what ? A mac version would be good, as I'm using a PC and a MAC.

Brad
Owner (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

We love this software!

Commentaires : PhraseExpander has been a real time-saver. We love being able to produce top notch case notes without a lot of effort. We simply key in our pre-defined abbreviation codes and voila! The auto-completion and smart phrase capabilities definitely makes up for those with limited keyboarding skills.

PhraseExpander is a genius product that grants access to quick and easy "fill in the blanks" by using simple abbreviations. We love how quickly we are able to produce very detailed case notes with a few simple key strokes.

This is not so much a con but more so of a desired feature: Voice Recognition would speed things up even more and it would be great if it was also available for the iPad.

Aaron
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

TIMESAVER!

Commentaires : I have used PhraseExpander for just over a year and love how quickly I can access my 3MinuteClinic medical templates in ANY EMR! With a simple dot-phrase, I can access templates for HPIs, care plans, patient summaries, and web links; and I 've only begun to scratch the surface of Phrase Expander's capabilities. Thanks to the Nagarsoft team, I can rapidly complete clinic notes so I can spend more time with my patients. My only complaint is that it's not currently available on the Mac platform. Overall, this app is a MUST HAVE if you want to significantly increase your productivity. I can't imagine running my clinic without it.

Will
Physician (Canada)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Great software with incredible customer support.

Commentaires : Increased workflow efficiency.

This software has saved me countless hours that would have otherwise been spent re-entering the same clinical note format over and over again. However, the customer support is the best feature.

I wish that there was a portable version that could be installed on a thumb drive and used on any PC that the thumb drive was inserted into without requiring installation on that PC. Many hospitals use individual thin client workstations at the bedside and nurses stations and individually installing the software on each PC would be challenging; this functionality would be invaluable.

Steven
President (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Continues to meet all of our requirements

Commentaires : We recommend this product to our customers, peers and suppliers due to the excellent efficiencies that it offers.

We use this tool to accelarate email generation as well as LinkedIn messages. Excellent flexibility and the ability to synchronize with other users.

We would like to be able to sync via OneDrive. Not sure if the capability is there yet.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for the nice review, Steven. And sure you can sync via OneDrive as well (PhraseExpander works with any cloud drive service). All you have to do is moving your database (or your shared glossaries) in the OneDrive folder.