15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur AUTOsist

AUTOsist vous offre une solution web simple et abordable pour suivre la maintenance des flottes, les inspections et d'autres dossiers importants.

En savoir plus sur AUTOsist

We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

When we did (user error), customer service was quick and painless.

AUTOsist - Notes

4,9

AUTOsist a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 132 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AUTOsist ?

Kelly
President (É.-U.)

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Commentaires : We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The most user-friendly fleet management software out there

Commentaires : Autosist has helped me keep accurate and up to date records on the 25 vehicles that we have in our fleet. I like that I can keep all of the records in one location and I never have to worry about saving my work, as its all automatically saved. The design layout makes it easy to select one of the vehicles in our fleet and all of the information is instantly displayed. The software is very easy to use and learn, without sacrificing key features. Whenever I need to recall service records, it is simple to click on the vehicle in question, and all of the information is displayed along with any of the data that I inputted.

There are many options out there for fleet management software, but I ended up choosing Autosist because it is not unnecessarily complicated like some of the other options out there. It is the most user-friendly option and it is not cluttered with a bunch of features that I have no use for.

I wish there was a simple way to total the amount spent on repairs & maintenance, per vehicle, and as a total amongst the fleet

il y a 3 ans

Hi Scott, thank you so much for your review! We do have a report called the Spend Analysis found in the reports section that will break down how much you spent on each vehicle for all services done. It will give you total spent, monthly spend, and annual spend. We can also build out some custom reports for you if needed - please email us at support@autosist.com

Nathan
Dispatch Manager (É.-U.)

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Commentaires : Quick link to the Vin #

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

PAT
Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

Satisfied costomere

AUTOsist was easy to set up, navigate through and manage of course as any it is only as good as the information given. I like that it can be used with any mobile devices. I am a mechanic not a secretary or computer whizz so it freed up a lot of my time.

I would like to be able to print from AUTOsist instead of opening Excel, I loose what I'm want to print, lets say not lost but not presented or available.

Cory
Cory
Construction, 51–200 employés

Best Fleet Self-Tracking Software!

Commentaires : Phenomenal functionality in all aspects: Reminders, maintenance, fuel tracking, everything across the board. They're happy to hear constructive criticism and suggestions as well as praise. I'd recommend this to families and businesses alike for anything from budgeting to full scale fleet management.

The fact that our company can manage the fleet internally without overpaying a corporate company tons of money to handle the same functions.

Literally every con that I would have, we've worked through together either on the phone or via email. VERY active customer support.

Alice
Office Manager-Preventative & Maintenance Manage (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 51–200 employés

Water Well Drilling Company Auto Assit

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Autosist has already helped us track monies spent on maintenance for our units, rigs, and other equipment we have logged. And keeps up with mileage. Just a great product to see where your money is spent.

I have only been on this program since June and it has made my life and what I do for my company so much easier. Its first off user friendly and very easy to maneuver around in. It gives you so much options to be detailed with your equipment or the function you need for your company. I can't wait to see what a full year of 2024 brings us to show our owners the bottom line.

I seriously feel there are NO CONS, this is the greatest program I have ever had the pleasure to work on.

Cherry
Manager (É.-U.)

Helpful Tool

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great software, great customer service. Kudos to [sensitive content hidden] for always being on top of it and helping us when needed.

This program alone has helped our business maintain organization of vehicle and machine maintenance

I think there is a lot about this program that unfortunately we have not yet explored.

William
Superintendent (É.-U.)

Good tool

Commentaires : Very good and very responsive

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

Laura
Construction, 201–500 employés

So Easy to use/set up

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I get instant communication if I reach out for questions!

I love being able to track the service, maintenance and mileage on the vehicles. This platform has everything I need to manage our fleet. Integration with Wex and Service Titan was super easy!

The spend analysis report is very basic. I wish it broke down service vs. labor. I know you can access that info if you do an entire data report.

Services aux consommateurs

This is the easiest software I've ever used

I love the fact that you can upload your car and it's all automatic and stuff, that's my favorite part. it's a great piece of software that deserves all the medals for ease of use. Good support too.

Ryan
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

AUTOsist is an excellent solution for fleet management

Commentaires : AUTOsist is a great solution to not only have maintenance records digitally, but to have reminders and inspections be a part of the same system is very helpful. Also, the AUTOsist team has been very helpful when we need to customize something to fit our needs.

We needed a solution to bring our shop record-keeping out of the stone ages with paper files and AUTOsist fit the bill.

Getting our paper files uploaded into the system is fairly easy but the amount of records we had in numerous file cabinets was very time-consuming. That's not necessarily the fault of the software, it was just an initial pain to get everything loaded into the new system.

Account Manager (É.-U.)

Autosist

Commentaires : Had it for under a year so still fairly new. Will have a better idea after we have utilized it for a longer period.

The app everyone can download on there phone as we have guys that are state to state. This software allows us to ensure that our trucks are being kept up with on maintenance to prevent issues. Allows us to have everyone perform monthly inspections and report problems back I don't see many of the trucks often

Monthly inspections not being linked to the reminder.

il y a 3 ans

Hi John, thank you for your review! We do have a feature where we can link the monthly inspections to the reminder so that when an inspection is submitted, it can automatically clear the reminder so it goes to the next interval. If you would like to activate this feature, please email us at support@autosist.com and we can take care of it for you.

Sam
Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 201–500 employés

Great customer service and customization.

Ease of use, customer support, customization options.

Mobile app can be a bit buggy, sometimes reports will come through with no information.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Sam, thanks for your review! Can you give us a little more feedback on the app being buggy and what reports are coming with no info? We want to make sure we fix any issues for you. You can email us at support@autosist.com

Angie
SHARED SERVICES MANAGER (É.-U.)

autoreview

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : good

The ease of downloading the app and the functionality it brings to managing our fleet

The price is a little high, and it doesnt have as many customizing options as other software we looked at

l’année dernière

Hi Angie, thanks for your review. Can you email us at support@autosist.com so we can try and help you with the custom options you would like? We have the ability to add custom sections, custom fields, and custom forms along with custom reports.

Lanette
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Amazing Management Tool

Commentaires : At one time I had a fleet of 11 vehicles to track. It was a daily task and so difficult. This program was a game changer. I was tracking things old school on excel spreadsheets and searching in QuickBooks and putting reminders in my Outlook. It was nuts.

It allows me to have at hand no matter where I am at. Upload in the field. Save photos. The notes and reminders are awesome. Heck, it is so great I even added my pets so I could keep track of their records since I travel a lot and needed info on hand. Its for vehicles, but I needed a place to keep track of my pets vet records, reminders for vaccinations, etc. It works for that too. I've told Autosist they should make this also for health records for tracking each of my kids/pets, etc. This program has been so helpful and saved me so much time.

I don't have anything I like least.... It all works well. Whenever I have had an issue I was able to get it resolved.

Field Service Coordinator (É.-U.)

Corvus Industries- Fleet Management

Commentaires : When I started my position, the company have an old Microsoft Database file and it was completely outdated. I was able to quickly update and keep up to date records with this program. Now when I need to get information to my boss or one of the drivers I can do it very quickly.

I love the ease of use for both myself and for my driver's. The range of technology skills amoung my drivers vary and even the drivers who lack technology skills can use the product quickly and correctly. I also, feel that it has all of the features that I need to keep my fleet's information up to date.

I find that some of the operations can be a little redundant and require too many clicks. An example is when I want to change a driver's access rights (view, add,edit, delete) on a particular I have to toggle each driver one at a time. I think it can be simplified more.

Shawn
Corporal (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 2–10 employés

Awesome app

Commentaires : I have no issues with the software and it’s awesone.

Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful and can get ahold of them anytime.

A few fields I wish could be changed or added.

Nick
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

GEM! Most simple, efficient, cost-effective, fleet management app we found! Outstanding support!

Commentaires : Experience: JACO limousine & Transportation - Louisville/KY & Knoxville/TN - with 2 locations and vehicles spread out across the region, we struggled to get keep current with issues and updates as they were reported because, like most in our industry, we had a paper filing system and operated out of excel. It was extremely inefficient and time-consuming because the there was no good way to run reports and keep up with photo records out of excel. We used several systems and applications to keep up with records and it was a MESS because the systems didn't integrate. As operations manager, I coordinated with dozens of industry partners and was unable to find an easy to use/frequently update, cost effective system that was iPhone/Android/desktop capable and could produce the reports I needed. That all changed when I found the AUTOsist app. It is truly a GEM. As it is today, it does EVERYTHING that we need it to do, and their development team is adding new functionality frequently. This is the app to watch in 2017! I strongly encourage anyone that owns vehicles, from 1 vehicle to a fleet of 30 like ours, to greater to download the app see for yourself! I stand behind AUTOsist and you will be thrilled! Nick Lopez | Operations Manager | jacolimo.com | nick@jacolimo.com

Jacy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51–200 employés

Simple Software

Commentaires : I am now able to manage our fleet and track service records! The excel sheet I was using before was not easy to maintain.

This software is very easy to use and the best part is the customer service. I can ask them any question and they will respond within the hour most of the time. It's very convenient!! We have almost 100 vehicles to track and this has made it MUCH easier.

It is very simple, and doesn't have the most powerful report running tools. I wish I could run more specific reports on service. For example, run a report on any vehicle in a certain category that has NOT had an oil change in the last 3 months, etc. Currently the only way to drill down your data is to filter and sort in Excel, which is still possible - just takes a little longer.

Travis
Owner (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 11–50 employés

Great app for fleet maintenance

Commentaires : We didn’t have a system in place so there was no accountability or one “go to” for repairs and service.

It was very easy to set up and implement. Teaching new users takes no time at all. We’re able to request, track and execute service requests in one simple to use app. Highly recommended!

Offline use still seams a little hit or miss but overall not bad.

HENRY
MAINTENCE SCHEDULER ()
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001–10 000 employés

MAINTENCE SCHEDULER

Commentaires : good

That it has all the fields I need to in put all the INFO for our vehicles and equipment. and to print reports.

at this time every thing is fine with the system

Michelle
Admin Assistance (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 11–50 employés

This software is easy to navigate. Adding maintenance reminders to alerts the officers when it is time to get work done, oil changes and such. Adding invoices and work history to each vehicle has helped to keep help with annual inspections.

At this time, this software seems to check off all of our needs.

Bill
Police Lieutenant (É.-U.)

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

There is not much that I would say is a con, but the only thing I think is a con is the lack of a vehicle status option on the garage screen. It would be nice to know if a vehicle is offline due to mechanical issue so it does not get issued to another officer.

Susan
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Iike most of all the features except the images sometime don't show up.

Commentaires : Organized. Availability for staff access.

easy to track the fleets with their miles and when they are due for maintenance. In addition, keeping track of the fuel cost.

Website is too slow. To upload a PDF or image, it takes few minutes where as the phone APP is done in seconds. Also, cannot tell which reminders is for which. I have folders - so I have to open up the folders to figure out which auto has the reminder.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Susan, thanks for your review and feedback. We are looking into the speed issue as we speak and it should be improved soon. Sometimes PDF's take a bit to load depending on their size and other factors. On your phone, are you uploading the same PDF or are you taking a picture of it? That makes a big difference. For the reminders, we will be adding a feature where it shows how many reminders are open on the folder itself. Would that help? Do you have any other ideas of how we can make it easier for you to see the reminders? We also have the excel report where you can export all your data and see the reminders due for your fleet of for a specific vehicle/unit. We will be reaching out to you soon to work with you and see how we can continue to improve. Thanks again!

Dwayne
Lead mechanic (É.-U.)

Very easy to get started with. Not over complicated and good for the mechanic to keep records.

Commentaires : Easy data collection for a one man shop that has no clerical help.

Able to run reports and ability to set reminders. Ease of use and being able to link up and do entries with the app on the phone.

Would like to see inspections included in the fleet pricing. Do need to have more info on backup of data.