Avis clients sur AUTOsist

En savoir plus sur AUTOsist

AUTOsist vous offre une solution web simple et abordable pour suivre la maintenance des flottes, les inspections et d'autres dossiers importants.

En savoir plus sur AUTOsist

We save time and money by being able to access the information on each vehicle without having to physically get in it to document and update our records.

When we did (user error), customer service was quick and painless.

AUTOsist - Notes

4,9

AUTOsist a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 126 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AUTOsist ?

Kelly
President (É.-U.)

Autosist is exactly what our company needed to help with our maintenance.

Commentaires : We are able to track our preventative maintenance to make sure trucks are serviced on regular intervals. Being able to search old records is a huge positive. I no longer have to dig through paper records to find a service record.

When the software is used on a daily basis, it sends us reminders about preventative maintenance. This is extremely important for us on our spare trucks as those are driven by multiple people and no 1 person is responsible for that truck. The way you can use the software to let the shop know of problems with the truck when they are noticed is great. This gives the maintenance shop a heads up that they will have to address it. They don't find out when the truck comes in. Autosist will build inspections to your specs. Their customer service is great. If you have a question, you talk to a person. You don't have to deal with an automated system.

The only thing I feel Autosist is missing is the ability to track inventory. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Scott
Fleet Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

The most user-friendly fleet management software out there

Commentaires : Autosist has helped me keep accurate and up to date records on the 25 vehicles that we have in our fleet. I like that I can keep all of the records in one location and I never have to worry about saving my work, as its all automatically saved. The design layout makes it easy to select one of the vehicles in our fleet and all of the information is instantly displayed. The software is very easy to use and learn, without sacrificing key features. Whenever I need to recall service records, it is simple to click on the vehicle in question, and all of the information is displayed along with any of the data that I inputted.

There are many options out there for fleet management software, but I ended up choosing Autosist because it is not unnecessarily complicated like some of the other options out there. It is the most user-friendly option and it is not cluttered with a bunch of features that I have no use for.

I wish there was a simple way to total the amount spent on repairs & maintenance, per vehicle, and as a total amongst the fleet

il y a 2 ans

Hi Scott, thank you so much for your review! We do have a report called the Spend Analysis found in the reports section that will break down how much you spent on each vehicle for all services done. It will give you total spent, monthly spend, and annual spend. We can also build out some custom reports for you if needed - please email us at support@autosist.com

Angie
SHARED SERVICES MANAGER (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

autoreview

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : good

The ease of downloading the app and the functionality it brings to managing our fleet

The price is a little high, and it doesnt have as many customizing options as other software we looked at

il y a 2 semaines

Hi Angie, thanks for your review. Can you email us at support@autosist.com so we can try and help you with the custom options you would like? We have the ability to add custom sections, custom fields, and custom forms along with custom reports.

Nathan
Dispatch Manager (É.-U.)

It is an OK app, pretty easy to use.

Commentaires : Quick link to the Vin #

The layout is pretty great. It's easy to add new vehicles to your fleet and also to edit them as necessary.

The fuel tracker. It would be easier to just be able to type in the gallons of gas and the odometer reads.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Nathan, thanks for your review. We do have a quick link to the VIN - it displays no the garage page on the App and under the current odometer field on the web portal.

William
Superintendent (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Good tool

Commentaires : Very good and very responsive

Like that it keeps track of routine maintenance and also stores services with receipts for reference. Occasional bugs but they are responsive to list of them quite promptly

Small bugs with reminders. App badge shows 1 due when there are multiple due but Ganges once you open app. Small deal.

Terry
Fleet Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

My Review

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use, easy to set up and maintain.

Ease of Use, easy to monitor.

Claudia
Director of Operations (Canada)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

User Friendly

Commentaires : User friendly

Getting email reminders of when something is due, and also the inspection report sending an email to advise immediately of issue.

We dont maintain our own fleet but outsource so have to make appointments and havent figured out yet to use the system more to help with appointment reminders.

Luther
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51-200 employés

Great product for our fleet size and growth options!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been easy to use and implement

Cost, Ease of use, User ease, multiple platform tracking and notification.

Nothing yet. Very easy to use and support is excellent to work with.

Caitlin
Accounting/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11-50 employés

Fleet Management Software

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The enrollment process was easy and quick. We have about 20 fleet vehicle and it was extremely user friendly to set them all up and assign them to drivers. Our drivers favorite feature is that they are able to upload gas receipts and not have to try to hang on to them all.

The only thing missing (and it might be an option I am overlooking) is some sort of GPS device that would communicate with the software to track mileage so that the user doesn't have to manually put it in.

Oscar
Fleet Administrator (É.-U.)
Papier et produits forestiers, 51-200 employés

Overall

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

The fact that it is easy to use. And very user friendly

They could be more third party compatibly features on it

Victoria
Admin Chief (É.-U.)
Armée, 11-50 employés

User Friendly

Commentaires : We have a much better administrative view of our vehicles in real time. The drivers also have direct access to needed documents as well.
The reminders could be slightly better setup. If a service entered could update the reminder that corresponds, that would be very helpful.

The program holds all the relevant information to keep vehicles updated, including PDF copies of necessary documents that can be shared with employees on the road. Managers and end users can update daily if needed. We are notified and able to see vendor invoices immediately when vehicles are repaired or just regular maintenance is done; before the vehicle ever comes back in. We are better able to plan for major repairs or trade ins. Our insurance renewed during the week, while so many were on the road. Every driver had a copy of the new insurance card at their fingertips same day! This is most beneficial for gaining access in restricted areas for government jobs.

The least helpful is the mileage entries by individual update. We need a way to date these entries since they quite often are only entered once a week although the reading might be earlier in the week.

Tory
Special Projects Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 11-50 employés

Lots of functionality for fleet management

Commentaires : Our fleet leader is having a much easier time remembering what work needs to be done, as well as what work has recently been done. Our office staff is working with the fleet team to input invoices, permits, work orders, and purchase info so all of that information is accessible to any of our users, anywhere, at any time. That way, if a driver is out of state and something happens, they have tons of relevant information at their fingertips through the app.

It works cross-platform and updates instantaneously, so I can update a vehicle's record on my desktop and my manager can check the app on her phone remotely to see the updated information. Our fleet drivers use Autosist to conduct their daily vehicle inspections and our fleet leader is automatically notified when anything has failed inspection. This keeps us aware of problems and also allows us to set reminders to check back in on recurring issues.

I'm not a fan of how "edit" mode and "view" mode look the same for records/inspections/notes. I would prefer the view mode to look more like saved information, rather than fillable fields -- if that makes sense? I constantly find myself opening a note and trying to click into the fields to start editing, then being confused as to why my cursor is x-ed out -- since I'm still on view mode, even though it looks like just the edit mode.

Jason
Captain/Fleet Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 11-50 employés

Great for fire department use!

Commentaires : This program has cut back on the use of paper for records to be filed. Everything can be kept online for easy review and I can easily record repairs and fuel use for tracking purposes.

As the fleet manager, I really like the ability of the instant notifications when the crews find a problem. With our shift schedule I don't see everyone for a few days at a time to hear about a problem, plus when the crews identify a problem they might forget to send me an email when they get back into the office. The ability of this program to work on any media device to allow adding pictures and instant notifications sent to me allows me to know about the problem right away. This allows me to get a repair scheduled right away, not days later. And all the information is stored in the cloud so I can review anything from anywhere and not lose it.

The crews wish there was an easier way to know if every truck has been checked without going to each truck individually online to see if the check has been done. If there could be some kind of indicator showing what trucks have been checked for the day that resets at midnight or whenever the user wants.

Weston
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

5 stars across the board

The functionality of this software is practical and convenient. It does everything I need it to. I love the ability to manage my fleet of vehicles in a single organized system. The service tracking, maintenance reminders, and document access makes this system an efficient way to keep things running smoothly. In addition to a quality product, the customer service is unparalleled. Response time is nearly immediate to any questions or concerns, and the management team is constantly seeking input from users. It is nice to feel as if you are part of the development in the product which you are using.

As of right now, the ability to use the software offline is not available which would be a major turn off if I didn't know that they are making offline use available in the near future. The only things I could say I like least about this software are things which the developers have publicly stated they are implementing this year. Offline use, inspections, etc. This is truly a great product.

Lanette
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Amazing Management Tool

Commentaires : At one time I had a fleet of 11 vehicles to track. It was a daily task and so difficult. This program was a game changer. I was tracking things old school on excel spreadsheets and searching in QuickBooks and putting reminders in my Outlook. It was nuts.

It allows me to have at hand no matter where I am at. Upload in the field. Save photos. The notes and reminders are awesome. Heck, it is so great I even added my pets so I could keep track of their records since I travel a lot and needed info on hand. Its for vehicles, but I needed a place to keep track of my pets vet records, reminders for vaccinations, etc. It works for that too. I've told Autosist they should make this also for health records for tracking each of my kids/pets, etc. This program has been so helpful and saved me so much time.

I don't have anything I like least.... It all works well. Whenever I have had an issue I was able to get it resolved.

Justin
Customer Success Director (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

Definitely Simplifies Fleet Management

Commentaires : It does help us track usage of the vehicles, maintenance schedules, and keep a record of the cost of repairs.

I like the organization of the program, the ability to add and remove users. I frequently just open the app to identify which truck is which.

The interface could be slightly better on the app. I don't like how there isnt a back button to go back to the garage, I just have to hit the garage button. It is a bit of a hassle to switch people from administrator down to user. The app also logs me out occasionally which is annoying.

Shawn
Corporal (É.-U.)
Forces de l'ordre, 2-10 employés

Awesome app

Commentaires : I have no issues with the software and it’s awesone.

Very easy to use and customer support is very helpful and can get ahold of them anytime.

A few fields I wish could be changed or added.

Jacy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 51-200 employés

Simple Software

Commentaires : I am now able to manage our fleet and track service records! The excel sheet I was using before was not easy to maintain.

This software is very easy to use and the best part is the customer service. I can ask them any question and they will respond within the hour most of the time. It's very convenient!! We have almost 100 vehicles to track and this has made it MUCH easier.

It is very simple, and doesn't have the most powerful report running tools. I wish I could run more specific reports on service. For example, run a report on any vehicle in a certain category that has NOT had an oil change in the last 3 months, etc. Currently the only way to drill down your data is to filter and sort in Excel, which is still possible - just takes a little longer.

Vera
Accounts@maspethwelding.com (É.-U.)

Very simple and user friendly platform. Easy to use and perfect for our company fleet!

We love this product because it is easy to use with all the right inputs and some optional fields as e extras. I love that we can manage a fleet with over 50 vehicles and easily access information to each, upload critical documents and set reminders for servicing and maintenance. Customer service is amazing- very friendly and helpful. They are also open to comments and suggestions for improvement!

I would like more optional fields to input notes for other things more specific to what our company needs. The platform however is perfect for our needs and there are enough options to play with and use for fleet specific information. It would also be nice to be able to run different kinds of reports for just one vehicle or a filter of specific vehicles and not just export all data to excel.

Brian
Mechanic (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

Makes keeping track of the fleet vehicle very simple

No more paper work and texmessges notification and everything is on my phone so I can check vin numbers if I have to order parts

The only thing that has been a problem is in a steel building I sometimes don't have reception and won't up date but that's it

HENRY
MAINTENCE SCHEDULER ()
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 5 001-10 000 employés

MAINTENCE SCHEDULER

Commentaires : good

That it has all the fields I need to in put all the INFO for our vehicles and equipment. and to print reports.

at this time every thing is fine with the system

Owner (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Great gas miles tracker

Commentaires : Great

The reminders are great and very helpful. This is a great app to track cost on trucks

Loading times where long for about a month or so. But now it’s much better

Bill
Police Lieutenant (É.-U.)

Customer service is excellent. The AUTOsist staff has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable,

The software contains many important features we need in our police department for maintaining a 24/7 police fleet. The ease of use on the web portal and the Apple and Android Apps make it available to all our officers. With future release, we will be completing our vehicle equipment inspections, which solves many of our problems with tracking. Damage is also able to be noted and documented in a proper fashion.

There is not much that I would say is a con, but the only thing I think is a con is the lack of a vehicle status option on the garage screen. It would be nice to know if a vehicle is offline due to mechanical issue so it does not get issued to another officer.

Lalo
Director of Compliance (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201-500 employés

Great Software

Commentaires : Autosist has made our fleet get on track with maintenance and overall organization. I had experimented other, very complex, softwares before and the never found one that was straightforward and simple. In the case of organization and maintence scheduling straightforward and simple is what you are looking for, and it is what we have found with Autosist. I see a long future with Autosist and our fleet maintenance scheduling needs.

This software is easy to use and navigate. The simplicity and functionality of it is was you look for in any company that runs a large fleet. It helps you organize and manage your assets in a way anybody can understand and it gets the job done.

The software can be somewhat slow at times.

Kermit
President (Canada)

A very professional and accommodating group to deal with.

AUTOsist is an accurate and easy to use application for all levels of vehicle and equipment management in our organization. AUTOsist has been an amazing addition to our mechanical shop, administration and field staff in keeping and maintaining all our important heavy equipment and vehicles working a 100% of the time. In our opinion the program will easily 'pay for itself' by saving expensive breakdowns due to missed maintenance. Additionally, the 'constant searching' for accurate vehicle and equipment manufacturer information when trying to locate necessary parts and accessories from the suppliers is completely alleviated.!