Avis clients sur chime

par Chime Technologies

• Service client

En savoir plus sur chime

Chime est la solution CRM, IDX et de génération de leads que vous cherchiez. Chime est un partenaire à la hauteur.

En savoir plus sur chime

53 avis affichés

Mary M.
Real Estate Consultant
  • Publié le 24/08/2018

"Serious Realtors' CRM"

Commentaires: Works equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.

Avantages: Totally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

Inconvénients: It's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!

• Publié le 24/08/2018
Joseph F.
Real Estate Agent
Immobilier, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 12/11/2019

"Chime CRM and IDX Website"

Commentaires: This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

Avantages: I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

Inconvénients: None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

• Publié le 12/11/2019
Shane L.
sales
Services sans fil, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2020

"great phone bank"

Avantages: Easy to use bank. Free monthly. Cash lock card immediately

Inconvénients: mobile check transfer without needing direct deposit.

• Publié le 22/06/2020
Gary C.
  • Publié le 23/01/2020

"Chime is long of features-very few work"

Commentaires: We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Avantages: Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

Inconvénients: EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

• Publié le 23/01/2020
Daniella B.
Owner/Operator
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Chine makes it easy! "

Commentaires: My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

Inconvénients: The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Virginia keri I.
Customer service Representative
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 22/03/2020

"Love Chime!"

Commentaires: Chime has been easy to use and love the mobile application. I love getting paid up to 2 days faster than a traditional bank.

Avantages: I love Chime because it's a complete on the go bank. There are no fees whatsoever. Easy to use. The app is easy to use as well. Chip secured debit card. Attached savings account that rounds up your change on every purchase.

Inconvénients: My only complaint about Chime is the 3.74 fee to load cash onto my card. I also wish I could deposit a check onto my card within the app. Also I would love to be able to load cash onto my card from an atm.

• Publié le 22/03/2020
Ahyla S.
Psychic
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 07/01/2020

"I love chime banking!"

Commentaires: I love Chime it's an easy to use banking app with no fees

Avantages: Easy to use, easy to add and transfer money, has round up feature to easily add to savings, love the savings feature of the app

Inconvénients: Sometimes hard to verify identity, waiting times on supposed instant transfers, and that you can only transfer money out of your savings a couple times a month.

• Publié le 07/01/2020
Asm
Vente au détail, 10 001+ employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2020

"Everyone should get it"

Commentaires: My overall experience is been good. I've had no issues with chine

Avantages: It's easy to sign up. your card comes in the mail fast and you can start using it right away t's one of the easiest online banking I've ever had

Inconvénients: The only thing I don't like about chine is you can't overdraft your account. Not even a little bit. And to qualify for check cashing you must have direct deposit set up

• Publié le 16/04/2020
Denise G.
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 01/12/2019

"Modern no frills banking"

Commentaires: I'm overall satisfied with Chime for my personal use. It doesn't fill all the needs some people have that need to be addressed by traditional banking, but for a basic account service, it's all you need. I was quite bothered by the service outage, but am optimistic that it will not happen again in the future.

Avantages: It was incredibly easy to set up an account with Chime and access direct deposit information. Chime processes deposits very quickly, which is a great benefit. Chime also has a "spot me" feature which allows you to overdraft from $20-200 depending on account history with zero penalties.

Inconvénients: Chime had a massive service outage where cards were being declined for several days, which is a huge issue in any case with any bank. Chime also doesn't offer any other perks or interest on savings.

• Publié le 01/12/2019
Kyle K.
Inspector
Construction, 51-200 employés

"Awesome and easy "

Commentaires: Love using it. Am an avid user and have been since the day I downloaded the software

Avantages: The ease of use with this is unmatched and customer service is amazing!! Safe and secure!!

Inconvénients: Length of time with checks, ccould he faster

Marty M.
Owner, Principal Broker, Team Leader, Realtor®
  • Publié le 04/09/2018

"Chime has chimed in our sales!"

Commentaires: Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Avantages: Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Inconvénients: Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

• Publié le 04/09/2018
Danielle B.
Emballage et conteneurs, 51-200 employés

"Best decision ever."

Commentaires: So far, I have had no complaints. Customer service is nice and everything is so simple that there is no cause for mistakes or issues.

Avantages: I love that there is an option to round up transactions and take 20% from your direct deposit each time placing it into a separate savings account. This is a great way to save without actually missing the deducted amount, as you don’t see it in beginning. It’s also a plus that you and a friend receive $50 for a referral!

Inconvénients: My least like about this software is that your able to see your savings balance right on login screen. I wish there was a way to at least minimize it to hide balance just so you aren’t constantly reminded of your balance. It causes your mind to go straight to “oh, there’s money in there.” This results in depending on your savings at times and that isn’t my goal.

Ariel A.
Studnet
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Chime bank "

Commentaires: My overall experience with chime has been great. It a great bank and people should take a look at it

Avantages: Chime is a very good bank to use, I love it because you actually get paid on Wednesday. They are very helpful you call and this always have an answer for you. They even spot you if you don’t have enough in your account to pay for subscription.

Inconvénients: The least thing I liked was when the shut down happen and I couldn’t really switch my saving money over to my spending but chime helps was able to making this happen so I had money to use.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Michele T.
Operations Manager
  • Publié le 17/09/2019

"Chime is worth it if you use it"

Commentaires: Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

Avantages: I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

Inconvénients: There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

• Publié le 17/09/2019
Sarah E.
Cashier
Agriculture, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/07/2020

"I love chime! "

Commentaires: Never any issues with cardx easy to replace when a card is lost. I'm very happy with this.

Avantages: So I love that there are no annual fees and o overdrafts! I love that I am able to get paid a day earlier than mcoworkers. Transferring funds is so easy and the automatic savings dispersal is great.

Inconvénients: I honestly have no complaints! Moving money across all banks and transferring bill money could be easier rather than just chime to chime. But it has been really great to use

• Publié le 07/07/2020
Molly H.
  • Publié le 27/11/2018

"Excellent for my busy day"

Commentaires: We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

Avantages: I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

Inconvénients: It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

• Publié le 27/11/2018
Neil C.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2018

"The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals"

Avantages: We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros:
- ease of use
- seamless sync from web portal to mobile
- customer service is top notch

Inconvénients: I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

• Publié le 20/08/2018
Stephanie C.
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 22/06/2018

"Great Real Estate CRM"

Avantages: Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

Inconvénients: I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.

• Publié le 22/06/2018
Billee S.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 14/12/2018

"Real Estate CRM and website"

Avantages: User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Inconvénients: Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.

• Publié le 14/12/2018
Ariel R.
N/A
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/12/2019

"I love Chime Banking."

Commentaires: My experience has been overall excellent!

Avantages: My pros for Chime Banking are its a wonderful bank there tech support is awesome. All your banking needs are always met.

Inconvénients: Biggest con I have is you have a limit of how many times you can withdrawal or transfer money from savings.

• Publié le 12/12/2019
Shawn W.
Team Admin
  • Publié le 12/06/2017

"Simple and easy to use"

Commentaires: Easy to use, powerful and the efficient

Avantages: Very easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.

Inconvénients: No built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.

• Publié le 12/06/2017
Wilson L.
  • Publié le 07/06/2017

"Best crm I've used."

Avantages: Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Inconvénients: Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress

• Publié le 07/06/2017
Lawrence G.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2018

"Best choice i have made in awhile."

Commentaires: I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Avantages: Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

Inconvénients: None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

• Publié le 21/08/2018
James L.
Housekeeping
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 24/11/2019

"Amazing "

Commentaires: banking is so much easier now with chime. I used to have a hard time trying to manage the over-draft fees and still have enough to live on. With Chime if I am having a hard time they will spot me with problems and no overdraft charges. I am sticking to chime the only way banking should be.

Avantages: Banking made easier and less stressful.

Inconvénients: The system; go down but chime fixes them

• Publié le 24/11/2019
Juan V.
  • Publié le 11/01/2018

"Definitely a great tool to have. "

Commentaires: Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

Avantages: What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

Inconvénients: That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

• Publié le 11/01/2018