En savoir plus sur Chime

Chime est la solution CRM, IDX et de génération de leads que vous cherchiez. Chime est un partenaire à la hauteur.

En savoir plus sur Chime

It shouldn't cost much to use it, although there are no "banking fees" you really pay more to load your card through retailers.

Chime - Notes

3,9

Chime a reçu une note globale de 4.2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 54 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Chime ?

Andrew B.
Andrew B.
Owner/operator (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

A solid no B.S. card

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It's so non-discriminant and easy to use that I've been using it for years and years and years personal and professionally. There referral services Straight up and pays out quickly I've hooked all my friends and family up.

Just about everything is free, and what isn't you hardly notice. They have a version of a credit card that gains interest and affects your credit even though I don't have one yet. But I like how I can connect chime with any type of credit monitoring service, the syncing works with KEY bank which seems to be picky with whom they work with. Also I've noticed that half of the banks with debit cards don't wanna let you link the actual cards with services like Google pay so you can go contactless and with chime it's a piece of cake.

Sometimes their customer service is a little hard to get threw to. I can always get someone it just takes a little while. And you get an additional savings account right off the bat whether you want it or not. It's not bothersome and your not forced to use it I just think it's a waste.

Daniella B.
Daniella B.
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Chine makes it easy!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience with Chime was great. They know how important our money is, and have developed a software that makes is very simple.

I love how easy it is to use and navigate this software. Transfers and payments are quick. I've never had an issue with them before. I also liked the low to no fees depending on how you use it.

The only thing that I disliked was the amount of time it took to get my debit card through them. This may just be subjective due to where I live, but I had to wait 2 weeks for it. This makes it difficult to manage my own funds without accessing it.

Jason J.
Forman (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Found a better product somewhere eles.

1 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

The use of this product isn't great. To many problems with getting things to work correctly

I dont feel this is a great product for my needs.

Heather S.
Kitchen Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2-10 employés

User Friendliness

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Im very impressed and chime is now widely accepted and I can use it with many other apps by link. Or seperate by routing vs card. I really am pleased and its now my primary.

Its a breeze. Anything you need to accomplish is right there and easy to find. No searching thru drop downs to find answers or functions. Its super secure, I had an app linked that was hacked. Chime was safe and had no attempt.

I was not sure it was real at first but I tried it out of necessity and did the download. I have no cons, its easy, secure and you can modify any and all notifications.

Joseph F.
Real Estate Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 10 000+ employés

Chime CRM and IDX Website

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : This CRM/Website is giving me complete control over my database and engagement with clients and leads.

I really like the ease of use and support to from CHime to onboard with their CRM and Website. Chime was very responsive and made sure that my onboarding went smooth. I really like the website and the tools to engage leads to convert.

None at this point. I really dont have anything negative to say about Chime. It has really taken my business to the next level.

Thaine S.
Managing Broker (É.-U.)

Is Chime CRM worth upgrading to from Follow-Up-Boss

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall we are happy and frustrated at the same time. When a product is so close to being great it is frustrating that we cannot get the last few frustrations worked out. The Customer support has been great 90% of the time. Occasionally, a silly response is provided by customer support, but I realize they are only communication what they have been told. It seems that feature requests are being taken seriously but I will know for sure when some are in future releases.
Much effort is put into onboarding and training and that was a good experience, however after that my new liaison with Chime seems MIA.

The fact that Chime has the key tools necessary for a real Estate CRM and is on target with the implementation of most of them was very intriguing. We love the integration of "Listing Discovery" which is basically an MLS interface that is very convenient for creating Listing Alerts for clients, inserting listings into emails (not supported by the Chime SMS texting), and setting up Hot Sheets for easy listing reviews. We are happy with the Contact Pipeline view that mostly leverages Pipeline stages and Groups (tags and other filters are supported. Very happy Chime Provides basic Transaction Task Management (this feature lured us away from FUB) Very happy with the Chime AI so far it has been more effective than the YLOPO AI with prequalifying our leads.

The Curaytor provided Website has poor navigation between listings (the "Prev" and "Next" are hidden unless you scroll down the page). potential clients do not realize they can access additional listings within their listing alert. Seems like an easy fix, but it is not being addressed by Curaytor or Chime. The Texting is SMS vs MMS (hard to send nice listing texts with link preview, emoticons, etc. You can only text to one recipient at a time which is not convenient when sending a text to a couple (Chime states they are working on MMS). The contact Search box is hidden unless you hover over a magnifying glass icon slowing things down (please stop being fancy and put a box where it eventually appears). Only one Lead Pond is provided in our package (We were accustomed to more in FUB). Transaction Task Management is a bonus compared to FUB but I wish I could have Transaction Level Custom Fields, the ability to template my transaction expenses/commissions, assign tasks to other members of the team, and reorder the tasks within the template configuration screen.

Ndongmbu E.
Self employed (Cameroun)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Chime Review

5 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's a wonderful experience especially with small scale companies that helps not only in transactions but also in communication.

Chime software is easy to assess. It has no Hidden fees attached to transactions and transactions are really fast. Also if you make a mistake you account will not be easily freezed unlike others

Chime has high deposit fees for cash deposition which sometimes makes things difficult

Michele T.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Chime is worth it if you use it

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall, Chime has been a good CRM. I find that not many people in are area are using Chime and it gives us a heads up in our market.

I like the ease of use. About 75% of the leads are willing to talk to us. Chime makes it cold calling easy, we know the people who are registered on our Chime site are interested in learning their house value or interested in purchasing a place. Makes calling easier.

There is some data that we are not able to export with out requesting it from our account executive. Such as partial seller leads. Sometimes the leads coming in are way outside of our set range. For instance, we are in MA and the leads are for FL.

Billee S.
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Real Estate CRM and website

4 il y a 3 ans

User friendly, professional looking landing pages, CRM, & other tools to grow your business. Ability to send mass emails which appear personal.

Ad spend is a little high for the quality of the leads you receive, but I have found that to be the norm with most internet leads.

CEO (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Chime Review

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with Chime is a outstanding experience.

The Chime software is a easy to set up and easy to use software. It's really helping in your day to day purchases.

There is nothing I dislike about this software. The features and the set up of your account is real easy to do

Mary M.
Mary M.
Real Estate Consultant (É.-U.)

Serious Realtors' CRM

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Works equally as well for single Realtors as Teams. Incorporates everything you need to works with clients including texting, emailing and calls inside the software. It's really a one-stop-shop for my real estate business.

Totally Realtor centric . If you have a team it has a Team Dashboard showing how many leads and how effectively they are being handled. Includes goals, easy to read analytics and property search for buyers and sellers. Chime also set up my website - now has a 'coming soon' feature for listings that is so easy to use. Great customer support, super responsive and helpful.

It's many amazing features means you have to learn the product, but Chime makes it much easier as there is a 'Show me how' instruction that walks you through whatever it is you're trying to do, step-by-step. Love it!

Danielle B.
Customer Service (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 51-200 employés

Best decision ever.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : So far, I have had no complaints. Customer service is nice and everything is so simple that there is no cause for mistakes or issues.

I love that there is an option to round up transactions and take 20% from your direct deposit each time placing it into a separate savings account. This is a great way to save without actually missing the deducted amount, as you don’t see it in beginning. It’s also a plus that you and a friend receive $50 for a referral!

My least like about this software is that your able to see your savings balance right on login screen. I wish there was a way to at least minimize it to hide balance just so you aren’t constantly reminded of your balance. It causes your mind to go straight to “oh, there’s money in there.” This results in depending on your savings at times and that isn’t my goal.

Marty M.
Marty M.
Owner, Principal Broker, Team Leader, Realtor® (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Chime has chimed in our sales!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Our team has used Chime for the past 8 months and it has significantly improved our business. We have made our own suggestions for system improvement and have seen a good portion of those implemented so far. Our customer success manager - has been fantastic!! We have met face-to-face multiple times and he has kept us updated on our suggestions and has trained us in the great improvements that keep coming from this innovative company. Customer Service has responded to our needs in a reasonable time frame. We love the Smart Plans! We set those up and live on the Tasks all day and stay on top of all the critical transaction details for our clients. The recent ability to match properties to our prospects is expected to be a huge game-changer for the way we do business!

Smart Plans, Task managing, Lead capturing, Lead scoring, Lead managing, Property to Prospect matching, Website connection

Needs to allow for a given lead to be managed as both a buyer and a seller simultaneously.

Molly H.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent for my busy day

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We like the redesign, but don't love that it isn't as easy to quickly view someone's smart plans.

I love that I can leave the office and leave my assistant with the ability to see all conversations and client history in order to pick up anywhere I leave off. Chime is great for seamless contact and helping to remember the details on everyone.

It would be great if to be able to sort lists of contacts by date added. The tags feature also does not seem incredibly helpful without the ability to view all tags at a glance when looking at a list view of the clients.

Neil C.
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

The best CRM for Real Estate Professionals

5 il y a 3 ans

We've had 3 different CRMs before Chime, and once we got Chime it was a game changer. We love the ease of use it brings and highly recommend it to any real estate professional. We use it both for our realtor business and our investment business as well. Pros: - ease of use - seamless sync from web portal to mobile - customer service is top notch

I don't really see any cons with Chime at the moment. It is not the cheapest product out there, but in life you get what you pay for, and Chime is worth the payment.

Stephanie C.
Immobilier, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Real Estate CRM

5 il y a 4 ans

Chime was easy to set up and integrate with my email, calendar, lead sources, transaction management, and more. I love the dashboard that shows New Leads, Opportunities, To-Do's, and Business Goals and let's me drill down into each one. It helps me manage tasks and stay on top of all my opportunities. It is affordable for our small team but has the robust features we will want/need as we grow. Customer support was easy to reach and very helpful.

I had a little trouble setting up the website integration to allow the property alerts, but I was able to work through it on my own.

Gary C.
Owner (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Chime is long of features-very few work

2 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have been throught no fewer than 7 or 8 success managers. I had t quit working it so I could finally go get some sales.

Smart plans-after one year, will not automatically start. Do no move to next plan as designed. Importation was terrible. On boarding we had hundreds of hours trying to get it to work. We have had 4 "success" managers in the past 7 weeks. Does not work as they say. I can honestly say, we have spent over $5500 on Chime monthly fees, and hundreds of hours. Not responsible for one sale. In fact, i can say that they have slowed my business. I DO NOT RECOMMEND YET. I have not given up, but I should have.

EXTREMELY FEATURE RICH AND YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY IDEA IF THEY WORK OR NOT...or worse, are they currently working?

Shawn W.
Team Admin (É.-U.)

Simple and easy to use

Commentaires : Easy to use, powerful and the efficient

Very easy and straightforward CRM. I am a single user in our company and wanted a CRM to get started and this was the perfect cost efficient one for basic needs. Haven't explored all the functionalities yet though.

No built in transaction management part, needs connect with other vendors. At present I can find BrokerMint integrated, but I think it's best to connect more.

Wilson L.

Best crm I've used.

5 il y a 5 ans

Complete tool. Constantly improving their offerings and the customer support team is very responsive.

Occasional small bugs. App can use improvements. Website should be customizable. Many things work in progress however love the progress

Lawrence G.
Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best choice i have made in awhile.

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : I would strongly recommend to anyone that is not competing with me.

Support and implementation are 2nd to none, my company and i could not be happier. We have been using the system for about 6 months and our follow up and overall customer service has increased 10 fold.

None yet, the team at Chime has answered or fulfilled any and all issues my team of 100 has thrown at them.

Juan V.
Juan V.
Realtor (É.-U.)

Definitely a great tool to have.

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Reminders! My follow up was horrible. I am still working on it and this is definitely a big help.

What I like most about this software is the fact that it's an all in one tool. Lead gen, CRM, mass e-mailer.

That I am unable to integrate my Yahoo account. That is probably the only con I have to say about this product.

Lee anne R.
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

What a frustrating company to deal with

1 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am not happy at all. The only reason we are staying with this CRM is because we feel stuck with everything we have set up and do not have the time to set up another one right now. I am disappointed on so many levels and have even spoken to some of the "managers" who just feed you BS and do not seem to care. One manager there [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a total jerk to me because I was upset on the amount of problems I was dealing with for WEEKS.

I like the features THAT WORK. Tagging and lead tracking are not too bad but every other CRM offers this.

I do not even know where to start honestly. They offer a lot but they do not take the time to fix the new things they are implementing and just move on to new features. Working with the tech team (That works overnight by the way if you are in the U.S.) is like pulling teeth. I have several tickets open. I get generic responses and temporary fixes.

Kyle K.
Kyle K.
Inspector (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

Awesome and easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Love using it. Am an avid user and have been since the day I downloaded the software

The ease of use with this is unmatched and customer service is amazing!! Safe and secure!!

Length of time with checks, ccould he faster

Glen H.
Broker Associate (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Has a lot of potential, but also a lot of growing struggles

3 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Chime is not well set up for a team. They are lacking many basic features. I would recommend for an individual agent, but not anyone running a team at this time. They have not built in any features that are needed for a team setup. I'm sure that it will come with time and it will get to a point that it runs well for a team. If you can accept some growing pains along the way, get on board now. I'm sure pricing will go up at some point. They are constantly working to improve and it has a great foundation.

The system is very user friendly, it's quick and they are adding additional features. They have excellent pricing compared to alternatives. Overall, I feel it is an excellent foundation and it will continue to improve. Overall, I'm happy with it so far.

There are a lot of glitches, errors in the system, problems with email templates, etc. They are all items I would associate with trying to grow quickly. Basically, growing pains. Their support is good and they address most. Some issues take multiple attempts to try and get it resolved. There are also a lot of grammatical errors and poor formatting that make it into the released product that should never make it past a quaity review.

Tom B.
Agent (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Chime is a great platform for real estate teams

5 il y a 5 ans

The software is user friendly, easily used, and even when they update the system, I dont feel lost. They don't try to reinvent the wheel; they just make it easier to do your job. The product itself is designed with real estate agents and brokers in mind the developers utilize in-house real estate professionals so they can create the best product possible.