15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Salsa CRM

En savoir plus sur Salsa CRM

Salsa rassemble la gestion de la relation avec les membres et l'engagement des soutiens en ligne sur une plateforme unifiée pour les organismes à but non lucratif.

En savoir plus sur Salsa CRM

Copying previous emails makes it very easy to create new ones. Once you learn the functions, it is simple and straight forward to create emails.

Salsa CRM - Notes

3,9
4,0
4,0

Salsa CRM a reçu une note globale de 4,1 étoiles sur 5 d'après 236 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Salsa CRM ?

Arts de la scène, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Essential Operating Tool

Salsa CRM has been essential in making sure that our organization has run smoothly since inception. The product allows us to grow into new features as we grow as an org.

Reporting and corresponding can be tedious at times but improvements to both have been made over time.

Mario
IT Support and DB Admin (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good, but needs fine tuning

Commentaires : Overall I have enjoyed setting up and implementing Salsa. My biggest complaint (other than the alphebetical order issue) is that the person inputting the data should have more of an understanding as to the inner working and fields available in Salsa. There are many fields that I have (and still am) currently modifying/getting rid of because the fields already existed in the system so I am moving the data. All someoned needed to request was to use the existing field to upload against but I was never told or given the option. I can see the issue possibly being from me not seeing the fields but in my mind, you all are the experts and are helping implement the system the best way possible.

The options in the reporting system are great and I find it superior to most query/reporting tools.

The fact that NOTHING is in alphabetical order. Why and how this has happened is ridiculous.

Amy
Director of Development & Marketing (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Difficult to use and quite disappointing

Commentaires : I think our sales representative was very good at what he does. The software for Salsa Engage looks great outer-facing. However, the connection to the CRM is disappointing, and email deliverability is also hard. Regarding the CRM itself, it is not at all user friendly. Getting things set up and onboarded was lacking on behalf of Salsa. Customer support is always very friendly, but they simply point me to the same articles to go read over and over again. Which I have done. Many times. Yet, I still would appreciate some actual guidance/help.

I think the CRM has the potential to be robust. However, entering and mining the data is quite difficult.

As someone who has been in marketing, fundraising, and tech for 15+ years, I am pretty tech savvy. And, this CRM is hard to use. Anything that should be easy isn't. Specifically, printing donor recognition letters/receipts is cumbersome. Running donor reports is cumbersome.

il y a 3 ans

Amy, We are sorry that the CRM to Engage integration is not meeting your expectations. We will have a member of our client services team reach out to you to talk through your options and help you to resolve issues that you are having. Please feel free to reach out to us directly as well. Thank you very much for your feedback!

Maria
Executive and Office Assistant (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, 51–200 employés

Excellent Robust Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I can’t recommend Salsa enough. Let the capabilities speak for itself! The options for donor management are endless

Salsa has everything you need. So many options and capabilities. Unfortunately we moved from it and wish we wouldn’t have because the software is simply so good and includes everything you need

The only problem is their event capabilities. They don’t have the best event software to handle all aspects of an event

Blake
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Overall, a useful product

Commentaires : As my review title states: overall, a useful product, but it's definitely got room for macro design improvements.

There are unlimited capabilities with the software. Salsa CRM offers everything you could possibly desire in a CRM designed for a nonprofit. In fact, there's so much functionality, that after six months of having used the software, I still feel like I'm only 25% of the way there with fully knowing it inside and out. Constituent profiles are clean and easy-to-navigate, and they help unearth stats that can ultimately help you recapture lapsed donors and sustain their commitment to the org. Additionally, customer support is always there to help you navigate the software should you ever get lost.

The training is not exactly exciting or something an audio-visual-hands-on combo type of learner with ADD is going to find very useful. I think it's unfortunate that the product vocabulary has to be all "startup-y." I'm still trying to understand the reporting systems. I've also been faced with buggy moments that typically require restarting the software which causes delays in getting work done.

il y a 5 ans

Blake - Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Salsa CRM has all of the features you need and is helping you unearth statistics that will hopefully help you grow! We have passed along your feedback on our training and start-up process to our on-boarding and client teams. We are always looking to improve and sincerely appreciate your feedback.

Douglas
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

Disjointed, kludgy, unintuitive, overly-complex, and outdated on the CRM side

Commentaires : We gave it our best shot. We spent days and days trying to import people - without ever really succeeding. I worked for DAYS trying to master the reporting interface. Which looks (and probably is????) extremely and outlandishly powerful. The only trouble is - its SOOOO powerful (and complicated), nobody even uses it. I finally contacted the company to ask if there were any training videos on it - and they (literally) told me that virtually nobody writes their own report definitions. "Most of their customers hire consultants to do that," they said. When I finally DID succeed in writing a couple that worked, they seemed somewhat surprised. Lots of little things just didn't seem to make sense. For example, even -- if I was logged in, and two hours pass, it logs me out, providing the log-in credentials to log back in again - which is fairly common. But if one tries to put in credentials on that page and log back in, it says, in tiny print on an otherwise-white screen upper left, "Forbidden." The one thing NOT to do to a customer who has just paid $4500 for a year's worth of use of a software platform is log him out - and when he tries to use the log-in page to log back in again, tell him it's forbidden.

Salsa Engage is a new product. If they had built a CRM from the ground up, incorporating Salsa CRM components, I have a hunch it would have been better. Salsa Engage, for its part, allows one to do online forms, email groups (in a matter of speaking), and some social media integration. (But wow - they didn't.) It will indeed do those automated sequence emails (though not dependably; and strangely, when I informed their customer service that the 'drip' sequence wasn't always working, they literally said, "Yes, if

For the CRM side (Salsa CRM), they just bought an off-the-shelf product from another vendor. (DonorPro.) It's a dated interface. (Like - 1965 maybe?) (I jest. But not by much.) Then they tried to figure out a way to cobble it together with their [better] efforts in Salsa Engage. The trouble is, if a person doesn't buy access to Salsa CRM, there really is ZERO CRM. For example, one can generate a group email, of sorts, from directly in Salsa Engage. But there's really no way to jot down a mailing address with a phone number in Salsa Engage, solely. (It only accepts contacts with emails.) The whole thing seemd Kludgy, actually.

Leslie
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Data Migration Less Than Desirable

Commentaires : During conversion, you cannot actually speak with a person unless you have paid. You have to email ALL your questions.

It is way more user friendly that what we were using before = ETapestry but then, it's ETap so go figure.

We are in process of conversion and here are my initial thoughts: 1) pay the extra money and have someone help you unless, you don't have that many constituents. 2) I was extremely disappointed. When migrating business or organizational contacts over, you will lose multiple contact names, period. They only let you migrate ONE name over which is contained in ONE text field box. This means if you ever want to do a mailing, there will be NO way to address a letter as Dear Ms FIRST NAME. This is so dumb. 3) You don't get to decide which accounts you want to split or keep intact. Once you send over your conversion template, any and all names that contain an "&" or "AND" get automatically split into two accounts. This includes organization contacts. So if you have a business IE: Brown & Smith Attorney at Law, you are SOL. 4) I could not figure out why they had Organziation TYPE and Individual TYPE on each account. In my experience, and account is either an ORG or an IND period but, here is the rub. YOU CANNOT add contact names to an existing ORG record. You have to create a seperate record and then link each IND to that ORG. So for multiple organizational contacts, they will be set up as INDIVIDUALS. The only way to sort out this mess, is to use the TYPE or ORG or IND. This is where you will list your indivuduals as say, BUSINESS CONTACT, CHURCH CONTACT, etc. This is a huge cluster &^#. Now I get why they don't let you sample the database before buying.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leslie, Thank you for the feedback about our Standard Conversion process, our clients input means a lot to us. Salsa would love a chance to speak with you and review your concerns about your conversion. While we do have some standard practices that we use to make our conversions quick and affordable, we can certainly work with you to make the database work for your needs. We have training and consulting resources and would love a chance to speak with you to provide the best steps forward. Please email services@salsalabs.com and ask to speak with the Implementation Manager for more assistance. Additionally, there is no additional charge to speak with Salsa over the phone, so Salsa would love to learn where that expectation was set in the process so we can address that immediately.

Michele
Michele
É.-U.
Source : GetApp

Easy to Use

Commentaires : We are a local chapter of a national nonprofit organization, and manage roughly 50,000 records. I use it daily with little to no issues, enter and acknowledging donations and keeping details records of constituents. My favorite part is the ProPortal where you can get resources such as software upgrades and video tutorials.

Easy to use. Tons of online resources. Open to user input.

Getting more complicated issues resolved can be a chore. But I think this is an example of growing pains. Hopefully more staff will cure this problem.

Crystal
Development and Communications Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

The Highlights of Salsa CRM

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I loved it, and my organization could benefit from it.

I love how its reports was the most accurate with numbers when compared to Card pointe Monthly statements.

That the data is no longer available after 2 years.

, 201–500 employés

I helped a medium sized nonprofit to start using Salsa CRM.

Commentaires : Easy to set up.

Very easy to get set up. We were getting on the platform after using only excel sheets. Canned reports are also helpful.

I think it would be great if there was a user group or community of users available to exchange ideas.

Sarah
Vice President
Organisme social ou civique, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Salsa gets it done, but only if you have the staff to make it work

Commentaires : My team used Salsa for a 1-year campaign to raise money to build a home in Nepal for trafficking victims. We successfully raised $467,000 in 10 months! Hands down, we COULD NOT have done it without Salsa. Because it had everything in one (emails, analytics, segmenting, Peer 2 Peer campaigns, donation pages, event pages, and much more) it was much easier to keep track of everything we needed to keep track of.

*I didn't realize it at the time, but I really like how easily I could create queries/segments of donors. It has a "If/Then" approach with clicks of a button that is a lot easier than another CRM I use (eTapestry by Blackbaud). *Their email system worked well for our purposes. We had templates that we used throughout the campaign that looked good and were easy to fill in our information. It sent the emails we told it to send without a problem. *The event feature was helpful. We had lots of people sign up on the events page that was relatively easy to create. *I definitely like like analytics features. (This is probably my favorite feature.) It is really nice to see who opened emails, click rates, donation totals/types, etc... It is especially neat that we could send emails to people based on what emails they have opened or clicked on. *Branded donation pages was a must have for us and we got that so it's a big plus with Salsa.

*The emails were mostly good, but sometimes editing the templates was frustrating. You can't delete certain aspects (like a table or a line) in the email and if you're not careful and press "backspace" at the wrong time, the system will think that you've clicked the "Back" shortcut key and it will take you out of the email...unless you've saved recently, your email is gone. So, save OFTEN. *The Peer2Peer pages were good but had a few glitches. It was difficult to import off-site giving and link to a person's Ambassador page. I had to go through Customer Support to remove re-imbursed donations that were given via the P2P pages. It is really difficult to format the P2P pages - oftentimes, a page that was perfect would later start showing random signs: $ & % | and stuff... *We had some difficulties with people getting charged more than once when they clicked the button too many times. Not sure if that's Salsa's fault or the users'. *We had some issues with security warnings when donors when to the donation page. This was a frustrating thing that popped up often but never really got resolved. *While the event feature was nice, it didn't work so well for people inviting guests. I'm not sure what went wrong, but we had a lot of people who were unable to register guests for some reason, even though we had clicked the box to allow it. This lead to a small logistical headache at the event itself. *I didn't know they required 60 days notice to cancel the subscription. I had to jump through a TON of hoops to get our account canceled when our campaign was over because I only gave 30 days notice. Luckily they eventually caved and allowed us to go on good terms, but it took a lot of phone calls, emails, and polite convincing...okay, not always polite toward the end...

Austin
Development Director (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, Auto-entrepreneur

Take off is rough

Commentaires : I have only been a Salsa customer for just less than six weeks. The salsa representatives I have talked with during the transition have been nice. I'm sure Salsa will end up being a great move, I just wish they were a faster and more empathetic toward our timelines and internal pressures.

The sales pitch we got was exciting. Salsa has it all. I believe it will be the software that will help our little nonprofit get to the next level. I specifically liked the donor organization, peer-to-peer fundraising and their sophisticated automatic email options.

Such a slow start. I was pretty quick and aggressive about getting Salsa all the info they needed but it took them longer then a month until we could even use the software (some of this was due to the holiday season I'm sure). Salsa touted about offering the first month for free, but I couldn't even use it that month. When I asked if we could get another month for free since I couldn't even use the software for the first five weeks (sometimes those little victories make all the difference when you are convincing the board to switch software) the declined. The transition process is unnerving, like maybe I'm taking a step backward.

il y a 5 ans

Hi, Thank you for the candid feedback on the conversion experience. We do make every attempt to move the process along quickly as we want our customers to find value in the system as soon as possible. We also know how critical our client's data is to them so we are careful and thorough about how the data is transferred so the end results meet our customers' expectations. If you'd like to discuss your data conversion experience in more detail please feel free to contact me anytime. Thank you, Andrew Shoaff Director of Customer Success & Adoption ashoaff@salsalabs.com

Anna
Development Manager (É.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, 11–50 employés

Many improvements over the years

Salsa has really added improvements over the years to help with ease of use. A key aspect I use is reporting, and there are frequent updates to built in reports and performance dashboards. I love the new update to the donor detail report. I am able to get the information I need quickly and accurately.

I find the cultivation feature a bit clunky. We are still using excel spreadsheets to keep track of this type of work. Although we still keep notes in salsa, the leg work needed to set up and efficiently use the the cultivation feature may be more work for us than its worth.

il y a 3 ans

Anna, It's great to hear that our updates have been beneficial to your team & has improved overall efficiency with reporting for your organization! Thank you so much for your feedback.

Ken
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Importing data went very smoothly with the help of Salsa Lab personnel. Not a single glitch.

Commentaires : Accuracy of information. Able to research donors to determine how often they give, amount of gift, etc. Most important support from Salsa staff.

Salsa is much better than our previous experience with another vendor who will remain un-named. Generating reports is easy and the database is easy to work with. Most important to us is the support provided by Salsa. I am able to reach them during business hours and they spend the time needed to solve any issues. They are clearly customer oriented. Many others I researched charged extra for this level of service. With Salsa it is included.

Does not link to other email providers. It would be nice to be able to use Constant Contact or another email provider and have it link directly to the program. Engage is nice, but is some cases not as easy to use as are the other email service providers. Having said that we are very satisfied with our use of Salsa overall and have no plans to go looking for anyone else.

Jennifer
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Converted to DonorPro in 2014.

I like the event module. It makes keeping track of quests pretty easy without needing to also track in an Excel file. It is easy to get your query results into Excel.

I find that many things in Donor Pro are hidden or just not intuitive. There is not a lot of help once you get past the basic training. Here is a direct quote from Tech Support: "I encourage you to experiment with this tool. It is a little "hidden," so I am not surprised that you were not aware of it." I am disappointed that many query fields are only available with certain queries (donation versus constituent), so if you are looking for two different pieces of information, you need to run a query, save your results, and then run another query just to get basic information. I am also frustrated that there is no "key" to decode query fields. There is no way to know the difference between First Gift and First Gift Ever if you don't ask. I have also found fields in canned reports that have no explanation of what they are pulling.

Erin
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great product and excellent support team

Salsa CRM is user friendly and easy to learn. After using similar products this one is the best I have seen and so is their support team! The team goes above and beyond when training and that great service even extends even after training is complete. I always recognize familiar names and voices when I call/email with questions. The also offer online help and training videos so you can stay up-to-date on new functions that may benefit your organization. Salsa CRM offers a fantastic product and the support to meet your needs. They communicate with their customers well and are always updating information for the customers and asking for feedback to make the experience better.

There is no one thing I would change. If there is something I think may have an idea or have a suggestion, I can submit to Salsa CRM. They always respond to customer feedback and review to see if in is something that can/should be implemented.

Jacquline
Office Administrator
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

We do not hesitate to recommend this software to anyone!

Commentaires : We do not hesitate to recommend this software to anyone! After comparing it to some of the other software programs available we have learned two very important things. 1) It incorporates so many things that you would otherwise have to purchase multiple software programs to accomplish what Donor Pro does with just one. The result of this is a very significant savings which means everything to a non-profit. 2) No company has yet compared to their customer service team. They are always ready to hear customer feedback on what they can do to improve their software to better accomodate their customers, and they not only listen, but they actually follow through and incorporate those suggestions.

We cannot say enough positive things about Donor Pro. We are able to operate almost our entire office off of this software, and use it to accomadate the employees that work from home. It can easily be adapted to fit so many of our non-profits needs. We would be lost without it. The best thing about the company, by far, is their customer service. They always exceed our expectations. Our Director of Development has used several donor management software programs in her previous positions, and stated on many occasions none of them compared to all the features that donor pro offers. She is constantly amazed when she learns about a new feature and the ease of use. One of the things that highly impresses me is how easily you can make a request for an enhancement, and then how quickly you see it incorporated into a future upgrade.

We have been customers for almost 4 years now and still have no negative feedback to offer.

Betsy
Director of Advancement (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Clunky, outdated, overly complicated user interface

Commentaires : The customer service is great. Problem is i was on the phone with them constantly.

The out of the box metrics. The customer service is really great.

Creating queries, seemingly unnecessary steps in creating a contact or transaction

il y a 3 ans

Betsy, We are sorry that you have not found Salsa CRM easier to use. In addition to our great support team, which you mention, we have a strong education and consulting group. We would love to get your specific feedback and show you some of the recent updates we have made to the CRM user interface.

Libby
Administrative Assistant
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Do not go with this product

Commentaires : I have worked with this product for 2 years now and it does not have the ease of use and capabilities that I was told it does when I first started. We pay for husbands and wives as separate records even though most of them donate as a family unit, not as an individual which messes up our accounting. Pulling reports is like pulling teeth, very difficult and when I call or email for help I am told the solution is an easy one; but after a half hour on the line I am told that what I need cannot be done; which in my book is unacceptable for someone to tell their consumer. I would not recommend this product to anyone ever.

jerry
Director of Development
, 11–50 employés

Unvarnsihed Endorsement of Salsa Labs and Donor Pro CRM

it is comprehensive.....and for limited users like me who panic when our highly competend data base and digital manager is out the help desk has the patience of a saint or godees to help me get unstuck in any transaction it is the service and help that follows the sale that makes or breaks a great product great service great team....Salsa Labs has written THE book on getting support right

Anisa
Director of Development
, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Top notch customer service!

Commentaires : I have already recommended Salsa to a number of colleagues.

The responsiveness of the customer service has been impressive. When I get lost in the instructions, I feel confident that I can reach out to the help desk and get a response fairly quickly.

There is a learning curve. They do quite a bit to help ease the transition but when you are literally a one person shop, it can be overwhelming to use the software to its functionality.

il y a 7 ans

Anisa, thanks for your review. Be sure to check out Salsa Scholars, the interactive eLearning platform that contains instructor led training courses that will help you learn all the ins and outs and maximize the software. If you haven't requested access to Salsa Scholars yet, you can do so by emailing educationdirector@salsalabs.com.

Kathy
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Salsa review

Commentaires : As a small nonprofit organization, we have used Salsa from the beginning to organize and build our donor data base. We’ve used what we’ve needed but there is so much more to learn and optimize. We just don’t have the time to stop and review more videos regularly.

I’ve likes the functionality of the program. It fits our needs.

Wish they offered the option of in person training. Perhaps a regional training conference. The videos are thorough but extremely time consuming when first learning the programs and functions.

Amy
Major Gifts and Endowment Officer
Organisme social ou civique, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good for keeping all donor information and notes in one central and safe location

Ability to easily keep notes, documents, gift details and contact information in one easy-to-access cloud-based location. I had a wonderful experience recently with customer support agent he was Knowledgeable, patient (so very appreciated!!!), follows up, accessible. Thank you!

I inherited this software and we have some challenges with the ease and quality of reporting. This might be due to the way we set up our system. We are troubleshooting this and will reach out to customer support if we have continued questions. There are some reports that I'd like to see as automated. For example, top gifts, top donors, etc.

Katherine
Executive Director
Philanthropie, 2–10 employés

Salsa Engage - Peer to Peer and CRM

Commentaires : CRM less intuitive than Engage, and harder to get constituents back into Engage from CRM - automatic the other direction. De-duplication is getting easier to use.

There are good on-line tutorials and if you call for help, they are very attentive. Easy to use social messaging and email newsletters. Design Templates very intuitive. Peer-to-Peer has increased our fundraising goals. For a small non-profit like ours, the fees are reasonable, but still hard to digest.

If you send a request for help on-line it takes too long to be helpful, but see above, I use other methods for support instead.

Kara
Chief Development Officer (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Salsa CRM is my system of choice

I've been in development for 20+ years and used a variety of systems, and Salsa CRM is the only product that consistently meets my needs and gets the job done. The product is intuitive, easy to learn and their support is top-notch. Many webinar and trainings offered, although it is so easy to use I don't need to tap those options much.

not applicable - nothing to improve. The product is intuitive and meets my needs, and most importantly is scalable. I've used Salsa in a shop with less than 10K donors and in an organization with over 30K donors, and have worked with peers everywhere in between also using the product with great success.