En savoir plus sur SalesRabbit

Le seul logiciel complet d'aide à la vente.

En savoir plus sur SalesRabbit

It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services.

This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

SalesRabbit - Notes

SalesRabbit a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 186 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SalesRabbit ?

Randon
Randon
Sales Associate (É.-U.)
Meubles, 11-50 employés

Worked Well

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner (Inde)
Animation, 2-10 employés

A Must-Have Sales Tool for Small Businesses

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It is simple to use, adaptable, and offers a plethora of practical features that speed up the sales process. Even if it had certain drawbacks, the advantages it provided to our sales efforts made it well worth it.

Discovering the ideal sales tool for my team was essential for me as a small business owner. We chose to use SalesRabbit after doing some research, and I'm glad we did! It's capacity to streamline our sales process was one of the things that caught my attention. My team was able to analyse sales results, generate and assign projects, and track leads all in one spot with ease. This improved the organisation and effectiveness of our sales operations. The degree of personalization offered by it was an additional benefit. We could customise the platform to meet our unique demands, which made it a useful tool. The CRM and the lead management features were used extensively. The real-time updates and notifications feature were great as well, as it helped my team stay on top of leads and tasks, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks. It also has great documentation for my team to review i.e. we have to make much lesser customer support calls.

The platform could have more options for different types of sales activities. This would be beneficial for our business as we could use it to manage a broader range of sales activities. They also have scope for improvement in making more detailed reporting and analytics. We would have liked more insights into how our sales process was performing. Custom sorting features should also be added.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesmate, SalesLoft et EngageBay

Amber
Project Specialist (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 201-500 employés

Lots of bugs

Commentaires : It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.

I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

Mosese
Sales Manager (Fidji)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201-500 employés

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I think overall it is more efficient compared to the other software we use

Messaging is one of the most useful features i find it easier to communicate

Just some of the information are a little outdated

Kate
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Great tracking tool for canvass/field rep teams

4,0 il y a 6 mois

This is the program we use in our canvassing team for lead generation/tracking. They submit their leads and appointments through the Sales Rabbit app. We use a Zapier link to generate email form submissions for our office staff. It streamlines things for our field team. Also, there is a mapping feature where our field team manager can designate neighborhoods to each team lead, so they know which areas they are being dispatched to each day.

The admin dashboard is a bit dated and the setup for teams/territories can be confusing.

Assistant Branch Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

Sales Rabbit

Commentaires : It is great and constantly becoming better.

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Paula
Paula
Project Execution Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 10 000+ employés
Source : GetApp

Application is great, service and support need work.

3,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Initial meetings and project work were well executed. Post-project transition to daily support has been a challenge. In Field Sales, timing is everything, waiting 2-3 days or even weeks to hear back about an issue results in lost sales every day.

Sales Rabbit was an upgrade from an old application that had more lead management and geo-locating features.

Not as customizable for integrations. We intended to eliminate some manual steps in our process with this application but have yet to realize that full functionality.

William
William
Business Management Financial Analyst (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

Commentaires : Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Jenna
Jenna
Founder (É.-U.)
Design, 11-50 employés

Great outside sales management application

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Nicholas
Consultant (R.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Good Fieldsales Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, very positive, when I run field sales campaigns it's my first choice of software to use.

This software is great to keep track of the whole sales process and build leads, you can easily add pins with notes for prospects info, plan your day using the maps and easily add all kinds of date, there are even different colour pins to change the status of leads. It's a smart field agents' tool.

It's hard to find any cons it does exactly what it's supposed to do and more. Maybe adding more features in the future would be good like integrating zoom or being able to save and export data more quickly. It works perfectly fine at the moment though, without that on the free trail.

Ben
CEO (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

Commentaires : Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

Bradley
Business Partner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

Commentaires : This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

No cons I can think of.

Phillip
Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 201-500 employés

down the rabbit hole

Commentaires : Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

The area management and agreement feature.

Sometimes it can be slow.

Josh
Sales representative (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 1 001-5 000 employés

A true gateway to success in sales!

Commentaires : Very good app! Very easy to navigate, I used it in every sale and can confidently say that it was the key to a lot of my success .

Maps, sales material, tool!!!

Some limitation

Ashley
Sales rep (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Best SALES APP YOU HAVE TO HAVE!!

Commentaires : This is the only sales platform i use. Its like the subway sandwich of all of your sales materials. Why not turn it into your Back office and work from home.

It has everything and the only things you need as a sales rep.

Cant think of one.

Jordan
Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications

Love sales rabbit

Commentaires : I think that sales rabbit really helps my performance in selling. I used to do everything on paper but it is so much easier on my phone. Sometimes it is wrong on the names but I still like it.

Easy to use

Wrong names

Franco
Customer Success (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Great door to door tool

Commentaires : overall the experience was great. it's a powerful tool for sales reps, managers. It can also help create competition with the leaderboards, etc. if you are doing door-to-door sales, it's a must.

Sales Rabbit provides an easy way for sales reps to work, especially in the door-to-door sales field. it provides area maps, allows for easy credit applications and agreement signatures. helps sales reps organize leads, sales, and be able to track who they have spoken to on the street, so that all potential leads are contacted.

there are some mistakes that sales rabbit makes when running credit. but overall, there is not much to not like

Tom
CEO (É.-U.)

Effective message platform that helps me to keep organized and easier to communicate with employees

I like the GPS tracking system that helps me keep abreast of the reps in the field at their locations.

I found incorrect information on customer's addresses and phone numbers. They need to update their records more frequently.

Matt
Technician (É.-U.)
Électronique grand public, Auto-entrepreneur

Keeping the tech side simple!

Commentaires : I enjoy the ease of use as a technician. The software makes it easy to select the equipment used on the job as well as keeps the paperwork(aka no paperwork) clean and simple; signatures are quick and easy to collect and submit; which makes it easy for me and the customers!

Easy to collect and submit signatures without having to carry all the paperwork -collect signatures-then submit via scanner.

Oft times features, like the scanner don't work and customers tryin gto sign at times is difficult due to a part of their hand touching the screen in another location which throws off their signature.

Brittany
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Affordable and Easy to Learn

Commentaires : One of the better priced Customer Management programs for sales teams that still has lots and lots of features.

They have several options for plans to suit larger or smaller companies and even individuals. GPS, Messaging and Area management are some of the most useful features. You know where everyone is all the time. You can contact the entire group quickly and everyone stays in the loop about new assignments or areas. And you can assign certain areas to canvas (or sales) persons.

The one time set up fee is 400 which is a little more than I would have liked but understandable as they customize the program to your needs. Also, unless you purchase the Pro Version (instead of the Team version that my review is based on) it doesn't integrate with other programs which would be amazing, but isn't the biggest deal considering all you do get with the Team version.

Evan
Satellite Technician (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use. Great app! Could use a few tweaks.

Commentaires : I do like this app. Its very easy to use. If it was on Android it would make life a little easier. Also if you could start it on one device and be able to resume your progress on another device that would help out a lot. Also if customer service was open on Saturdays that would be awesome.

Easy to use.

Réponse de l'équipe de Sales Rabbit

il y a 6 ans

Hey Evan, Thanks for the great feedback. We are looking into having some level of customer support on Saturdays this summer. We do have and Android app that you can get from the Google Play Store. It does not allow you to submit customers but you can do most other functions on it today :) Thanks again.

Jonathan
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés

Very good quality app but has too many updates.

Commentaires : Plenty of day to day use.

I love the convenience of the app in my line of work. There are other more important issues that I have to deal with when locating an area on the map. This is not an issue for Sales Rabbit.

Too many updates. Every time I check my updates it's always trying to update seems like. I guess that's to be expected with a gps map indicator to make it more convenient?

t
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

3.875 on a 10 scale

Commentaires : Sales Rabbit, Tech Rabbit... I commend you on the attempt for this service! 10 outta 10.
Now for the truth:
Software Performance = 3
Input Options Feasibility = 4
Software Creativity = 5
Overall user satisfaction = 5
Of the 8 categories I ranked your product, your net average score = 3.875 Solely based upon the initial plan of this software you were spot-on. However, being forced to use this software by my employer, resulted in more frustration, confusion and disappointment to be totally honest with you.
My earnest attempts to obtain real-time 'How-To's' for use of this product where 100% devoid.
Presently the current edition of this product is neanderthal at best. On the bright side it allows you unimaginable room for improvement. Best of Luck...

Réponse de l'équipe de Sales Rabbit

il y a 6 ans

I'm sorry you have not had a great experience with SalesRabbit. We are always making improvements to the platform and rely on users like you to improve the product by sending us your feedback. It would be great to get some more specifics on where we can further improve. If you need support please call into 801-919-7499 or email support@salesrabbit.com. We are coming out with a big update for TechRabbit within next couple of days :)

Jonathan
Sales rep (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs

Highly recommend sales rabbit

Commentaires : This is a must have because it's easy to use even if you are not technology savvy. All of the features are very user friendly.

It's very easy to use even as a first time user. The interface is easy to read and navigate.

The drop downs sometimes get stuck and might be a little hard to get unstuck. I had to restart the app a time or two if it crashed.

Rachel
Author- Dreams With Horses (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, 2-10 employés

Sales Rabbit Wins

Commentaires : Optimization needed for speeding up.

The most interesting part of SR is its functionality and features, It has delivered everything that was needed. A big yes.

The only thing that we did not like it is the way it slows our system else everything went great. We tried it on other systems as well but did not go through.