En savoir plus sur Zoom Video Webinars

Logiciel de webinar vidéo comprenant le partage d'écran en HD, le contrôle hôte, des boîtes de dialogue avec questions et réponses et des fonctions de reporting post-webinaire.

En savoir plus sur Zoom Video Webinars

Before buying the premium version, we were delighted with the customer service that provided the trial period that we managed to get into the system in the absolute way.

There is often issues with freezing up or with sound kickback. Sometimes kids are kicked out or freeze for no reason.

Zoom Video Webinars - Notes

Zoom Video Webinars a reçu une note globale de 4.6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 2 196 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Filtrer les avis (2 196)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Zoom Video Webinars ?

Martine P.
Conseillère au suivi budgétaire (Canada)
Administration publique, 10 000+ employés

Très pratique

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : En confinement ce logiciel nous a permis de régler le problème de communication entre collègues en le rendant très facile et rapide.

J’adore la fonction chat qui me permet de communiquer rapidement avec mes collègues de bureau sans avoir besoin d’écrire un courriel formel.

Lors d’un meeting zoom le partage d’écran ne fonctionne pas très bien si on veut modifier un document en le partageant avec le groupe.

Gayan D.
Gayan D.
Senior Project Manager (Sri Lanka)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Video conferencing done right

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : With the covid situation shutting down most physical meetings, Zoom and its video conferencing have taken center stage in most online meetings, conferences, and e-classrooms.
It is pretty straightforward to set up and use, just wish it had a free (for personal use) version without limiting the call times.

It is pretty easy to use and set up a video conference for a set of people: be it for a formal gathering, teaching, presentations, or just an informal e-meet

The UX of the advanced menu items on the desktop app could improve and the UX on mobile when multiple people are on a call could see some improvement as well

Ashley S.
President (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Zoom for virtual meetings

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Though Zoom began to become more and more used during the pandemic, it has shown to be highly effective going forward - with or without a continuing pandemic. We will continue to use it as often going forward. It makes it easier for everyone to join meetings, and we see a very large boost in participation since there is no drive time. Our staff have more time in general without having to physically go to and from multiple meetings per day, and our productivity is up. File sharing and work groups happen in real time, as opposed to emailing documents back and forth. This platform is the easiest for everyone to use, and the software is the fasted.

Out of all the virtual platforms, Zoom is easiest and most intuitive to use. It doesn't freeze or lag as much as other platforms and takes up less ram, which prevents slowing of the rest of the computer. The breakout groups are helpful and very easy for the host to arrange. This helps us with work groups and subcommittees. Screen sharing is also easy to use. The hand sharing feature and reactions are also helpful to organize participation.

There are multiple versions of Zoom that each come with unique features. If you have the program downloaded on your computer as opposed to using it in the internet browser, you need to ensure your software is up to date so that you have the most current features (i.e., the drawing tool, real-time typing from multiple users, types of "reactions" [emojis], etc.). Otherwise, you may not be able to fully participate if you don't take time to ensure your software is updated to the most current version.

Amanda A.
Customer service specialist 1 (É.-U.)
Banque, 51-200 employés

Zoom video webinars 💪

3 le mois dernier Nouveau

I love the interaction it brings to the group

Lots of lag and connection issues multiple times a day

Karen R.
instructor/Physical Therapist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Zoom meetings - the new norm

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

This product makes meetings so much easier as participants can be anywhere in the world and still connect. Screen sharing is super easy. Features such as tabs, selections, etc are easy to find and implement. Seems to be quite intuitive to use.

Had a bit of an issues with screen sharing initially. Maybe because the internet connection was unstable and the picture kept freezing. Not sure...

Dan F.
Dan F.
Chief Growth Officer (É.-U.)

Great Overall Video Conferencing Platform

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I would - and do - use Zoom. It does what I need it to do. Is it better than GoToMeeting or some of the platforms of the past? I don't think so. Zoom is the new "it" platform and I don't see it being the platform of choice for the future. I'm confident another software will have a better marketing budget and take over Zoom's place as they did with GoToMeeting.

Zoom does a great job of broadcasting videos (or audio) for teams for businesses to connect when not in person. If you need to see or communicate with co-workers, especially if you're in different cities or countries, Zoom will help you accomplish that task.

I don't find myself - or my team - using the chat, emojis, or other basic add-ons. One team member consistently uses the background tool.

Christian C.
Director of Residence Life (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 5 001-10 000 employés

An Essential Tool for Large Virtual Events

5 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : The Zoom Video Webinar is a wonderful tool for presenting to a large number of people at one time - especially in the era of COVID. I anticipate we will continue to use this feature for your years to come as it allows us to have "face time" with our students and families even while being many miles apart.

The standard Zoom account includes a limit on the number of users that can be on a single call. The Zoom Video Webinar has been very helpful in allowing us to present to hundreds of students and family members on a single call/event while limiting the number and type of interruptions (messages, audio, etc.) that can arise on a standard Zoom call.

The Zoom Video Webinar provides several new features - such as the Q&A. However it does not let you suspend the Chat feature, which results in participants using multiple features to answer questions or try to interact during an event.

Lisa H.
Nurse (R.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 2-10 employés

A webinar must

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : A* a must for any business. I is now an essential part of my business and actually saves me time and money as all my initial consultations are done vis zoom.

I am a complete technophobe and i found zoom extremely easy to integrate into my business. I now carryout all my consultations via zoom as it is quick and seem less to set up up even with short notice.

I have to say that there isn’t anything which comes to mind as it does exactly what i need it to do.

Karim ayman A.
Engineering Manager (Égypte)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

It simply works

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : very simple and easy to use, you get the most out of your money

Zoom is amazing in that it works without over complicating the whole thing and the user experience is simple as well, I just find the button I need to click It works well from all platforms too.

the alert for allowing people to enter a room can be missed sometimes

Jessica B.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Zoom webinars are great for public presentations.

4 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall zoom webinars is a great tool for being able to give public presentations when not being able to do so in person. It provides more security than doing it as a meeting format, while still allowing participants to interact as the host sees fit.

We use both zoom meetings and zoom webinars. Zoom webinars are very helpful when giving a public presentation because it adds an additional level of security with the participants not being able to unmute or show their camera and needing to designate the panelists.

It can be confusing for participants to have both the chat feature and the Q&A.

Egehan S.
Egehan S.
Resident Doctor (Turquie)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés

Zoom Webinars to keep up to date with the current medical literature

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Keeping up to date with the current medical literature is a problem in itself. In every clinical setting, many webinars are planned weekly. Zoom Webinars helps to manage these meetings.

Its ease of use and functionality are the major pros of this software.

Managing the webinars from the mobile platform can be challenging.

Imane tasnim B.
Freelancer (Algérie)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

“zoom: the perfect app for virtual meeting s”

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Zoom could be very truthful and clean to use. Zoom is continuously innovating and including new functions. So do now no longer be amazed in case you open Zoom the next day and there may be a cutting-edge feature! Zoom gives numerous unique alternatives for customers to sign up for a meeting. They can name in to a number, be part of through browser, be part of through cellular app, or be part of through the computer app. Zoom is likewise included with numerous unique apps or merchandise which you are likely the use of on a every day basis. Zoom has numerous unique functions and answers to be able to suit your needs.

Zoom is absolutely the exceptional assembly software program out there. It's now no longer best due to its functions however additionally for the usability of this device. The consumer interface of Zoom is a chunk conventional at the same time as the competition are the use of a chunk greater contemporary-day approach. But that is wherein matters have come to be interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this device, the customers locate it very clean to get began out with this app. When I first began out the use of Zoom, it took best an hour to get acquainted with all of the functions. Another beneficial characteristic of Zoom is the cappotential to annotate at the display screen. Also, the display screen sharing device is pretty reachable and it has a number of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to inform you approximately the excellent digital backgrounds. Frankly speaking, that is one of the maximum beneficial functions and I can attend any formal assembly even from my storage the use of this characteristic.

I do not just like the truth that software program wishes to be installed. It does have an internet version, however even then it is much less reliable. It calls for a gaining knowledge of duration to get on the way to use it. If you've go t got a co-host who is not familiar, it will become an embarrassing ride to begin coaching them withinside the center of the presentation. Many times, after I changed into a participant, now no longer a host, I ought to see the hosts suffering with settings and getting matters to work. Some hosts do not even realize the way to mute members so it receives very distracting. It frequently system defects because of both the net connection or a few different reason, however I actually have a completely rapid net velocity that does not gift me any troubles in different tools. Some matters approximately the device are not intuitive, and that they have not constant them or modified them at all, in all this time, and I'd imagine, a large quantity of feedback. Since it is specifically software program-based, humans with Windows 10 S will now no longer be capable of use it, and you would should educate members the way to "Join from browser". If it simply you, one-on-one it is no massive deal, however whilst there are extra members, every having their personal troubles, then you have got a problem.

Carol V.
Carol V.
Business Research Assosciate (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 2-10 employés

A Good Video Conferencing Platform, Simple and Easy to Use

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I think this service is good for what it is, but our company is looking into new platforms to have video conferences due to privacy concerns and the pricing.

I would say a major advantage to this platform is that I usually don't have connectivity issues. Granted a major part is related to your internet service however, I had significant problems with connection issues on other platforms & I still have the same internet provider. The free version was good as well, with up to 40 minutes of a free usage for a video conference. I believe it has gotten popular because of this feature, and how simple it is to set up a meeting.

One thing I dislike is that when you want to exit the meeting, you have to assign a host or else the entire meeting terminates which is quite frankly annoying. I've accidentally ended important business calls because I had to go, and it doesn't automatically assign someone else as the host. Just be wary that if you're the host but you have to leave, you need to assign someone else as the host. Another thing to be wary of is that this platform does track your information and you, as the user, have to make sure that you read their privacy concerns.

Camillia C.
Senior Health Advisor (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201-500 employés

A Great Platform For All Types Of Use.

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall its a great platform to use for all types of occasions. Great functionality easy to use very few complications. You can even save the chat messages and recording to playback later on. I love Zoom it is my favorite outta all platforms of its type that I've experienced

I LOVE Zoom there is so much about this product I like. Firstly they have a free feature that allows you to have meetings naturally restrictions apply to that but its great if you have a small group and need to do short quick meetings. If you have larger groups the pricing is pretty good. I like the virtual background feature which is very easy to use and it allows you to bring personality into your video feed. I like the share functions and chat features. It really makes things so easy to use. You can give admin privileges. Choose to let people in the room, They have ability to private message people in the chat and also raise their hand if they have questions. Its great for simple chatting or training classes. A definite recommend for all types.

I dislike the codes and ID requirements it gives sometimes. When I first started using it I remember it almost seemed like you had no choice but to download the software to the computer which is okay however if you don't have alot time or space and need to get to the meeting quickly it can ve time consuming. They do have a feature now where you can join right off the computer. But to me its nor easy like Gotomeeting.

Eddie B.
IT Engineer - Tier 1 Support (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201-500 employés

Zoom Video Webinar Review

4 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I recommend the Zoom webinar feature for companies that host a lot of big internal all-hands type meetings as well as for those that have events with guests.

I like that the webinar feature is so easy to set up compared to other services that we have used in the past.

It is a bit different how you run a webinar just using your laptop compared to a whole AV setup. Some features are not available when doing it with an AV setup compared to running a webinar straight from your laptop. Support takes a lot longer than before the pandemic, but I understand why as Zoom has grown so much due to the pandemic.

Jessica G.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés

Easy Video Conferencing Platform

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall Zoom has been a great business tool and easy to integrate into our workflow. Zoom has it's flaws, but overall connection, quality of video, and ease of sharing invitations is worth it.

I love how easy Zoom is to set up, schedule and share video chats. We've used Zoom for years and the Free version is great for short internal meetings, and the paid version is totally worth the upgrade if you have longer meetings. We use Zoom for pretty simple purposes, but I've also personally been a part of virtual classes and there seem to be so many great additional features.

I don't like how difficult it is for multiple people to talk at once. Zoom will pick up the loudest sound and cut off anyone else that's talking, so its easy to miss what someone else says, or if someone isn't diligent about muting their mic, a conversation can be easily disrupted.

Faigie dina G.
Faigie dina G.
Founder, CMO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Zoom has truly transformed our lives!

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : 2020 is definitely the year of companies joining Zoom.
If you haven't joined yet, now is the time.
Zoom makes it easy for our global teams to communicate and helps us communicate best with our clients, on the platf0orms they are accustomed to.

I work in the enterprise software space, and had always been accustomed to remote team collaboration, and using webinars & conference call software for client calls & team meetings. Zoom has transformed our business by force in 2020, empowering our ability and ease to set up & manage client & team calls.

I use Zoom constantly this year and have seen the Zoom team release valuable important updates and new features. They are very responsive to the market's needs! I cannot pinpoint anything I don't like about Zoom.

Derek E.
Sr. IT Support Administrator (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

My review on Zoom

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its remote use due to the pandemic as been amazing. We have been able to allow our workers to work remotely and still resolve customers issues. We are able to share screen and speak directly with our customers to confirm their needs are met. We have also used Zoom software for all internal business needs. Town Halls, All Hands meetings, and internal departments meeting have increased and been beneficial for discussing our business needs. We have been able to adjust and continue working thru the pandemic, due to Zoom and its products.

Zoom is magnificent. I enjoy all the features of it. The breakout rooms have become very useful. We have been able to successfully train new hires remotely. We have utilized the features of screen sharing, chat, and remote control. Zoom has also come in handy with our sales team when working from different devices; iPads. Zoom is a very useful tool and I would recommend it to everyone for busy/personal use.

I have found managers to share the wrong link when sharing the recording of their meetings. Managers are sharing the incorrect link with our users which prevent users from watching the video. I would recommend that there be an easily accessible link at the end of the meeting to allow users to share the recording.

Becky T.
Director of Implementation (É.-U.)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

Pandemic Lifeline

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Zoom has been a lifeline during this year's pandemic - it has kept me connected to my colleagues, clients, family and friends. I've used it for everything from large public workshops to one-on-one happy hours with a friend. I've worked remotely for the past two years, and the ability to "hop on a Zoom" with a coworker to have a quick face-to-face chat has been incredibly important to maintaining work relationships and making job-related decisions.

The relatively user-friendly interface makes it easy for everyone to use, from my 96 year old grandfather to my professional colleagues. I'm also helping a kindergartener attend online school via Zoom, and it's easy enough for a five year old to use too!

Adapting features, such as customizing the waiting room and changing settings can be complicated, and the last time we tried to livestream to Facebook it didn't work, despite having the feature enabled in the settings.

Dylan C.
Campus AV Coordinator (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Zoom for Campus

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good experience. Intuitive to new users with enough power and flexibility for larger Webinars and advanced settings.

Flexibility in assigning licenses across users on an as needed basis. We are a smaller campus with about 3000 students, faculty , and staff using Zoom daily and the cost benefit of not having to have to own more licenses than we really need is a huge help on the budget side. It does require a little more administration effort keeping track of who needs the licenses when but Zoom interface is easy for managing the movement.

I do have concerns with the limited capacity for multiple users to have control over meeting/webinar settings. You have to be at an administrator level to make changes in someone else's Webinar settings for example. It would be nice if your co hosts had access to any Webinar they where invited into(with restrictions). We also get occasional confusion around the invitation links for panelists vs attendees vs co hosts. As the organizer yo do not have access to the text of the email they received on your behalf so troubleshooting can be tricky.

Nicholas C.
Clinical Director (É.-U.)

From Luxury to Necessity

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The ability to rollout a teleconferencing option in the midst of quarantines, shelter in place orders, and social distancing (which severely reduced our in person capacity to below the number needed to be profitable) made the difference in us continuing versus closing our business. Additionally, our early and widespread adoption of teleconferencing through Zoom significantly grew our client base in areas where providers had not made the transition. We picked up multiple clients who never would have given our business a chance due to geographical distance, but were seeking us out due to our early adoption of Zoom.

In the wake of COVID-19, Zoom has become synonymous with video conferencing. Because so many of our clients have become used to using it, it doesn’t have the learning curve that some of the other video conferencing apps do. Because we are using it to do group sessions that are time limited, having an easy-to-use interface that the majority of our clientele are familiar with is paramount because it keeps us from having to spend precious time troubleshooting and getting our clients familiar with the app and allows for more productive sessions.

The free version teases just enough functionality and usefulness that it was difficult at first to make the decision to go to the full version. Not being able to see how critical the full version’s features would be for us nearly kept us from upgrading.

Mohamed A.
Chief Executive Officer (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best Webinar Application

Commentaires : Overall I love it and I'm expecting more features with it

I was searching so many webinar software and I tried all but finally I found zoom is the best webinar application in the world. It helped me to schedule the meetings and manage the registration forms in a easy manner. Now a days I'm using premium version of zoom webinar for my organization. I love the whiteboard and annotation and user control system and everything, video and audio qualities are nice

I found some issues compare with other webinar software. participates can read the name of other participates, no pop up quiz facilities, question and answer methods as well as 100 participates at the beginning is not enough to premium version users. If the improve it in futures that will be useful

Mckenzie S.
Founder (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 2-10 employés

Zoom for Interviewing

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Great Technology for a great price. This is a staple for my business now.

I originally signed up as this was the only video software that allowed me to record my meetings. There are many features that set Zoom apart. They are ahead of the technology curve and are constantly adding integrations as well as new features. A minor feature that my team loves is the auto airbrush (I forget what they call it) but it’s like auto tune for your face. It’s looks very natural.

They’ve had a few times where the whole network went down. Also, I’d like to be able to send surveys to my candidates about their experience after the call is over and I don’t see that option. And a small thing but when you split into groups there is not an option to chat with “everyone” any more only within the small group.

Training & Recruitment Director (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés

Virtual Training made Easy

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall Zoom has been a great product we use everyday for training classes. Our trainers have really mastered how to use the virtual platform through zoom and the break out groups function really sets it apart form other virtual platforms in my mind. We will continue to use it and look forward to more features on it in the future.

We love the breakout rooms feature. Breakout room allows you to set up individual rooms for a group of people to discuss and chat and not be int he main room. This helps with breakout activities and other meetings that happen simultaneously. The instructor moderates the rooms by communicating via chat and can even pop in and out of rooms. Its a game changing feature that a lot of other competitors do not have.

I don't like how you have to pay for a large group meeting. We pay an extra $20 a month on top of our annual subscription to allow one license to accommodate a large meeting of 200 people or more. i fell as if this should be included in our annual price.

Lee C.
AV Event Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001-5 000 employés

Best way to communicate via the web: Zoom!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Zoom brings so much to the table. It really is a dream come true software. People can save on travel, share their work and communicate their ideas from the comfort of their own home or office. What a great software!!!!!

Zoom Video Webinar is straight forward, easy to use. Our team uses it for our weekly meetings and we also use it for our organizations Board Meetings as well. Sharing a screen is great. I love how you can test a microphone and speaker as well. I also love the fact that you can book a meeting in advance. The app is really easy to use as well.

I think that there should be a control setting on who can and who can not make notes on the screen. One board meeting a team member started doodling on a slide he thought only he could see and as he looked up and saw his doodle was going out over the entire board meeting. Luckily we were able to clear it.