15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur iGMS

AirGMS fournit un logiciel basé sur le cloud spécifiquement conçu pour les gestionnaires immobiliers Airbnb en développement qui utilisent plusieurs comptes Airbnb.

En savoir plus sur iGMS

Nothing major to complain about, product does exactly as advertised and I’m quite satisfied with the service. Best bang for the buck when it comes to integrating the management of multiple properties.

The cost is a bit much when considering I am a single owner of a single establishment - makes it difficult to justify jumping to more than 4 units.

iGMS - Notes

iGMS a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 266 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé iGMS ?

Ludovic
Fondateur (France)
Design, 2–10 employés

Parfait

Le logiciel est très performant et permet de gagner un temps fou sur la partie gestion locative. Je ne peux que recommander ce logiciel extrêmement complet !

Le logiciel est uniquement en anglais, ça peut poser certains problèmes pour certains.

il y a 4 ans

Cher Ludovic, Merci pour vos retours, c'est tres important pour nous. Pour le moment, notre application ne prend en charge que l'anglais, mais vous pouvez definir la langue francaise lors de la creation de modeles automatiques pour les messages a vos invites. Nous serons toujours heureux de vous aider si vous avez des questions sur la fonctionnalite de notre produit. Avec respect, iGMS Team

Pat
Pat
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great Features & Value

Commentaires : I had completely outsourced the management of by vacation rental to a national firm, but the results were horrible. iGMS helped me grow by over 50% AND add 3 new units with LESS effort than I had put in before I went with the national firm.

Simple integration to both AirBNB & VRBO, templatized & ad hoc guest communication, and seamless notification to our cleaner.

When I started with iGMS, it was AirGMS and only for AirBNB. They quickly added VRBO, so my 2 primary channels were covered. I'm looking forward to the direct booking and Booking.com features coming later in 2020.

il y a 4 ans

Hello Pat, Thank you for the time you took to review your experience with us in such detail. We really appreciate that. It is a great honor to hear that your business has grown bigger with us and that our onboarding, Unified Inbox and cleaning management tools have been of significant aid to you. As for the pricing, we are always glad to offer any help possible to support member of hosting community. And just remind you that Booking.com along with the direct booking engine are on their way to be released in Q2-3 2020. Looking forward to hearing from you! Best, iGMS Team

Anna

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

YOU NEED IGMS if you value your time AND guest experience!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Great tool, had it up and running in <24 hrs. When I initially ran into a problem, actually SPOKE TO A HUMAN, very rare and they had me fixed in 15 minutes. Did free trial, converted to Flex plan (which is perfect fit and affordable without sacrificing features) for the 5 months a year that property is rented.

Channel Management (consolidated calendar) Communications Automation.

Back arrow on multichannel calendar takes you home vs. back a layer. (User issue vs software)

il y a 9 mois

Hello Anna! Thank you for taking the time and providing us with feedback. We really appreciate it and are glad that you find our consolidated calendar, automated messages and Flex Pricing Plan options beneficial. We apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced with our Multi-calendar. We will definitely work on it. Your feedback will help us to make our platform more comfortable and user friendly. Thank you for choosing iGMS, and we appreciate your support. We're committed to continuously improving our software to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Leland
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Performs the basics but much to be desired

3,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Terrible customer support. Many critical bugs that are not fixed over the years. Overpriced software for the functionality and support provided. I do not recommend this company.

Automated messaging, multi-property management, custom website

Customer support is rude and unconcerned about reported bugs. They will argue over the bug being a problem of their concern and only after many email exchanges might state they will put it in their suggestion for improvement, even if it's a critical bug. Over the years not one of the reported bugs or critical feature suggestions provided has been implemented. Their development team is both incompetent and insufficiently staffed. I've received double bookings on multiple occasions which require a host cancellation.

il y a 5 mois

Hello Leland, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're genuinely sorry for the challenges you've faced with our customer support and the inconvenience caused by double bookings. Your feedback on our response to reported bugs and feature suggestions is invaluable. We recognize the significance of effective communication, especially when dealing with critical issues that impact your operations. Rest assured, we take your concerns seriously and are actively working on enhancing our services and processes. We understand that there's always room for improvement, and your insights guide us in making necessary enhancements. The issues you've raised will be thoroughly reviewed internally, and we are committed to finding solutions that better align with your expectations and needs. If you wish to discuss this matter further or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to reach out directly. Best, iGMS Team

Anthony
CEO (Australie)

Automate your Airbnb's with IGMS

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am very pleased with IGMS, it have save me a lot of time and simplified my processes. I would have to check 9 different site a day and to change pricing was a nightmare. With IGMS i can do it simply from one place. Setup was simple and support has been great.

Brings all messaging and bookings information into a simple to use interfaceAllow rates to be change over multiply platforms easilyAllow direct bookings with a easy to setup web interfaceSimply to useSaves time

It does limit you with some channel partners, ie for bookings guest enquires still have to be done via bookings.com website, but reservation messaging can be done in IGMS

il y a 12 mois

We're thrilled to hear that our software has simplified your booking and messaging processes and saved you a lot of time in managing your vacation rental. We're glad that you find our interface easy to use and that it allows you to change rates across multiple platforms with ease. Our goal is to make property management as seamless as possible, and we're happy to know that we're achieving that for you. Regarding channel partners, we understand that there may be limitations with certain platforms, but we're constantly working to improve our integrations to provide the best possible experience for our users. We appreciate your feedback and will continue to explore ways to make the booking process even more streamlined.

Kent
owner (É.-U.)

From 20 to 2 hours

Commentaires : My overall experience with IGMS has been great! Very simple to apply to my current business, they seem like a company that really wants to earn my repeat business and is actually interested in how they can improve their software to make it easier for the clients.

The scheduled messaging is by far my favorite feature of IGMS. I was able to utilize the free trial service until I decided to grow my marketing efforts into Homeaway. Once adding HA, communication quickly became overwhelming. The anxiety was relieved after registering as a Pro user. Before IGMS, I was spending no less than about 15-20hrs just in communication alone. Granted I was able to do this from my phone, but still very inconvenient to say the least. I now have 8 scheduled messages that go out for every guest that books. With between 20 - 30 guests per month thats around 240 messages/month at all times of the day and night. These are automatically sent, at designated times, without ever forgetting to send a crucial message. In addition, I no longer have to schedule or contact my cleaners when I receive a booking. They are automatically notified! The ability to add instructions and timing is another huge time saver. And that's really what its all about... reducing time spent managing so I am free to live my life, not be a slave to it.

Pricing tools are the next features that can be added to save the most time. I was really hoping IGMS would have similar pricing tools to airbnb that could be pushed to other pages, but no such luck. I've been hearing it's in the works, but it can't come soon enough!

il y a 4 ans

Hello Kent, Thank you for taking the time and sharing such detailed feedback. We are filled with joy knowing that our Unified Inbox and Cleaning Tasks management features became a game-changer for your business. As for the Pricing Management Toolkit, it is planned to go live after integration with Booking.com (around Q2 2020). Our product team is constantly working to speed up the release. Stay tuned with us because we have lot's of exciting news to share this year! Regards, iGMS Team

Billee
Owner (Canada)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Igms Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Igms has become the most important management tool my company uses. Without it we would be lost!

All features are easy to use, rarely any issues with the software- the IGMS customer support is absolutely amazing. The team is well educated and quick to troubleshoot.

No cons! Everything is perfect I cannot say enough about this product.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Billee, Thank you for your splendid review on Capterra! We're thrilled to hear that you find iGMS easy to use and our support team helpful. It's heartwarming to know our platform is a valuable tool for your company! We're glad you chose us and are happy to have you in the iGMS family. We strive to continue to meet your expectations and are always here for any suggestions or queries you might have. Thanks again for your kind words! Warm Regards, iGMS Team

Andrew
Concierge/Host (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

IGMS- Soild software for startup vacation/co hosts

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am a happy with igms and will continue to use them.

Free for those that are just starting out. Once you develop your business you then can add the pro features. This was critical for startup businesses as you if you don't have that much money to invest. I am now loyal to IGMS and they have been upgrading features consistently.

There are some app glitches that can be annoying to deal with and it takes to long to load the app each time. But if you bring this glitch to IGMS team developers they seem to fix in a timely manner.Also the billing is a bit confusing. there is no bill history like most online business you use. you have to search your email for your invoices.

il y a 11 mois

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your positive review of iGMS. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with our software and plan to continue using it. We truly appreciate your feedback, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Our dedicated development team is committed to resolving these issues promptly, and we appreciate your patience and cooperation in reporting them. We understand your concern about the app loading time, and we're actively working on optimizing our software's performance to ensure a faster and smoother experience for you. Regarding billing, we apologize for any confusion caused by the lack of a bill history feature. We're actively working on enhancing our billing system for a more user-friendly experience. We're glad that our free version helped you as a startup, allowing you to familiarize yourself with our product before committing to a paid plan. We aim to provide a user-friendly experience along with our free resources and support to assist you with the learning curve of channel management software. Thank you for choosing iGMS. We value your feedback and are dedicated to continually improving our software to meet your needs. If you have any further suggestions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to our support team.

Brian
Brian

IGMS is solid

Commentaires : Overall I really like IGMS.

The ability to manage your properties across multiple channels/platforms is vital. The automated messaging is great, and they are constantly working to improve the product.

The "task management" of what needs to be done at various properties is not particularly helpful in the way it is implemented for me.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Brian, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. If you think that something is lacking in our task management system, we are open to suggestions! If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Pros and Cons of iGMS

Commentaires : My overall experience with iGMS has been very productive,promising and gratifying. This program is user friendly it is easy to follow ,well versed in the the process of step by step applications making it easy to maneuver and excel in the process, a definite plus and value in my life!

The features I enjoy most with this software is the Journal key because it gives quick access to the demographics and history of the client without having to go into the document.

The part I like the least of this software is the complete feature because once you use it you can no longer go in to revise, you have to send a request and wait for at least 24 hours for the update and only then can you add or change any of the demographics.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, Thank you for such a thourough review and for chosing iGMS. It is a great news that our app lessens your workload while saving more time for essential business activities. If you have any specific suggestions to make, feel free to send them at support@igms.com, we reguralry inform our produc team about our customers' ideas. We also highly recommend to subscribe to our blog to stay informed and supported by our tips and articles https://www.igms.com/blog/. Best, iGMS Team

Lan
Airbnb Ambassador & Airbnb Community Expert (CS entry level) (Viêt Nam)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Despite a few bugs, iGMS is a great product with a lot of potential

- Auto messaging - Auto reviewing - Ease of use

- Impunctuality of auto-messaging timing - The lack of auto-approval of inquiries (your competitor "Your Porter" app has this feature) - Missing function of removing listings (even when I no longer cohost that listing on Airbnb) - Possible future improvements: 1. Message searching function (by guest name & by keywords), 2. Stealth mode customization for different segmentation of users (Many hosts wants to filter their guests by location - for example, they don't want to take guests from a specific location due to unpleasant past experience) 3. Check-in instructions link (because Airbnb stopped letting hosts extract this link since Jan 2020 so hosts cannot assist guests manually - they may bring it back later but not soon)

il y a 4 ans

Hello Lan! We are happy to see you switch to iGMS and enjoy all of the features! Thank you very much for the feedback: our product team will surely review your input on the improvements. Regarding the removal of a listing, within iGMS you can always snooze it when necessary. You can also search for a guest in your Inbox using their name or the code of the reservation. Should you have any questions regarding UI navigation, contact us via Live Chat or at support@igms.com - we will be happy to guide you through. Regards, iGMS Team

Eric
Property Manager (É.-U.)

The BEST STR Channel Manager

Commentaires : With iGMS, I'm always confident that my calendar is completely synced across platforms, pricing is up to date, my guests are well informed, and my cleaners will always show up. Anytime I have a question, customer service gets back to me via chat within the same day. 100% worth the $16 a month subscription.

I tried many different channel managers before deciding iGMS was by far the best solution. It offers a ton of functionality that makes it easy to run a short term rental across Airbnb, Vrbo, and direct bookings - like a unified inbox w/ multiple users, automated guest messaging, cleaner management, and syncing with PriceLabs. While they have an ok mobile app (works on the go), the experience is very good on desktop. As a bonus, I'm also about to create a direct booking website using their WordPress widget, which integrates reservations directly into their platform.

5 stars for being way ahead of the competition, but there are a few areas of improvement iGMS has needed for a while: -The app is slow and doesn't display a 30 day calendar of bookings on a single screen like (PLEASE add this!!!) -Automated messages can't be sent on a specific day of the week (trash reminders, etc). I have to use hosttools.com in addition for this. -Can't add a security deposit to the direct booking charge via Stripe

il y a 2 ans

Hello Eric, Thank you for your raving review! We are thankful for your trust, and for amazing customers like you. We are happy that you find such value by actively using our solutions, including our website builder to streamline your short-term rental business. We are constantly working to improve our current solutions and have tons of new features in the process of development. Thank you for your valued feedback. We will pass it to our product team for review. In case of any questions, you are most welcome to reach out to us should you need any further assistance. Best, iGMS Team

Taylor
Owner (Canada)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Helpful for housekeeping, but definitely not perfect.

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's worth using the software to manage the cleaners and tasks. But there is definitely room for improvement.

Task management for cleaners is my favourite feature and why I choose this software. Automatic airbnb reviews are very helpful too. Reports for monthly income and expenses is also a nice feature.

The app can be very slow to open on your phone and glitch out at times. Faster to open the airbnb app and respond to messages that way often. The property editor page isn't layed out in the most functional way.

il y a 11 mois

Hello Taylor, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about iGMS. We are glad to hear that you find our task management for cleaners feature to be your favorite and that our automatic Airbnb reviews and monthly income and expense reports are also helpful to you. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our mobile app being slow to open and glitching at times. We understand that this can be frustrating and we are working to improve the performance and stability of our app. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. We also appreciate your feedback regarding the layout of the property editor page. We are constantly working to improve our platform and will take your feedback into account as we continue to develop and refine our software. Thank you for choosing iGMS as your property management solution. We are committed to providing the best possible experience for our users and appreciate your business and feedback.

William
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

A Stellar Experience with iGMS Property Management System

5,0 l’année dernière

As a property owner, managing multiple rental properties can be quite overwhelming. This is why I have been on the lookout for a property management solution that would simplify my life. My search ended with the iGMS property management system. With its ease of function and attractive price point, iGMS has been a game-changer for my business, and I couldn't be happier.One of the main reasons I adore iGMS is its user-friendly interface. This intuitive design ensures that even the least tech-savvy individual can navigate and manage properties with ease. The seamless integration with various booking platforms like Airbnb, Booking.com, and Vrbo saves me a lot of time, as I can handle all my bookings from one centralized dashboard.Moreover, iGMS's automation features have truly impressed me. Automated messaging, cleaning schedules, and team management have taken the burden off my shoulders.

While iGMS has been a fantastic property management solution, there are a few areas where it could improve. The most significant drawback is the limited reporting system and analytics. In today's data-driven world, having access to comprehensive insights is crucial for optimizing and growing one's business. iGMS should consider expanding its reporting capabilities to provide users with in-depth information on property performance, guest demographics, and booking trends. Enhanced analytics would enable property owners to make more informed decisions and better understand their rental business's strengths and weaknesses.

il y a 12 mois

Hello William, we are so thrilled with your review that we can´t even find words to thank you enough! Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and we would like you to know that we are always working to improve and will take your report's suggestion into consideration. Best, iGMS team

Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

iGMS automates the whole Airbnb experience

Commentaires : As mentioned, the key benefits I've received from using iGMS is a huge reduction in the amount of time I need to spend on messaging guests, which in turn has reduced the amount of stress I had from managing the Airbnb to almost zero.

I love iGMS, it makes managing my Airbnb property incredibly simple. Before iGMS I found the communication with guests to be very stressful, having to remember to send out information at particular times, reminding people about check out times etc. With iGMS I have been able to automate 90% of all the communication, while still having it feel personalised to the guest.

Really there's nothing I dislike about iGMS, they could add a few features here and there (like it would be great to include a weather report to guests when they check in for example), but overall, it's awesome.

il y a 4 ans

Hello, Thank you for reviewing our app. We are glad that you enjoy using iGMS software and hope that it will help you to grow your business! Message automation is one of the most popular features among our users because it brings communication with the guests on a whole new level. Did you know that you can also chat with your Booking.com guests via iGMS Unified Inbox now? Connect your Booking.com properties, process payments with Stripe integration and enjoy the centralized property management with iGMS. Stay tuned and thank you for choosing iGMS! Regards, iGMS Team

Christy
CEO (É.-U.)

Okay with minimal use

Commentaires : While they may use API on a couple of platforms, it still isn't instant. If I get a message that someone booked through the airbnb app, it may be instant or it may be an hour until IGMS sends me the same confirmation.

The lite plan is a good price if you're only running one platform like airbnb. The templates are very nice but they sometimes have issues like blocking your calendar when you didn't block it, the customer service is very very frustrating and if you add VRBO, the templates won't auto send. Looking elsewhere for better service and reliability.

The formatting needs help, you have to get used to it -so not user friendly. It's hard to remember where certain features are- can be tricky to find the spot to manually send a template before it's scheduled. Some features on your computer are not available for mobile app.

il y a 2 ans

Hello Christy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that you had some challenges using our app. We are constantly improving the product for our customers, this is why we've documented all your suggestions and passed it to our product team for review. If you have any more suggestions, please let us know at support@igms.com. Best, iGMS Team

Justin
Co-Host (É.-U.)

Convenient Product

Commentaires : I have had a positive experience with iGMS. I would not utilize the product if one holds less than 5 properties, but will 10+ it is quite useful.

My favorite feature is automatic messaging. One is able to easily specify the time in which they would prefer the message to be sent i.e. "At the time of check out." Additionally, for those who have multiple units, one is able to add these messages (pictures included) to each one at the same time. Very easy to use and very convenient.

There is sometimes a lag with iGMS and it can take a good amount of time to update/sync. This could be due to the number of listings or the servers in which we have been provided.

il y a 3 ans

Dear Justin, Thank you for your review. We are beyond excited to know that you love our message automation :) Did you know that iGMS Inbox now is super-charged with a multi-lingual support feature https://www.igms.com/help/knowledge-base/how-do-i-create-message-templates-in-different-languages/? As for the lag, we do agree that there has been such an issue. But we assure, our developers work tirelessly to put it right every day. Best, iGMS Team

Eigo
Member (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Very pleased with the tool

We have been using the tool from the very beginning and very much pleased with their functionalities, ongoing improvements and fantastic support. Our firm is in Hawaii where vacation rental business has a very high volume and turn around. this tool has been stressed tested by us and we recommend it to anybody who want to automate the management ranging from a few units to hundreds.

there is no statement functionality or integration to quickbooks

il y a 3 ans

Hi Eigo, Thank you for the positive review and rating of our service. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad to hear that iGMS has simplified the day-to-day tasks for you with the automation features we offer. At iGMS we are always evolving and releasing new features to fulfill our customer's needs. With that said we are working on the feature and integration with Quickbooks and we will keep our users updated on the release of new features. If you would like to suggest any features that you would like to see, or if you have any questions please reach out to us via Live Chat or support@igms.com Best, iGMS Team

Andrew
Director (Singapour)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Great features and affordable

Commentaires : Automated message system and intergration with calendar syncing with other OTA.

What I like the most is the automated message system and guest communication section. The auto reply message save us a lot of time which allow us to focus more on the marketing aspect. Navigating the chat room with guests is ease and well organized interface. Most importantly iGMS support team are fast response and always answered all my questions. I highly recommend iGMS to every host.

Sometimes the auto reply message got delay or not trigger. The loading time of the app can be faster. Hope iGMS can intergrate more OTA especially Agoda and Booking.com soon.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to know that, along with a great body of our customers, our Unified Inbox serves you well, as intended. Check out our guest management from Direct Bookings feature released recently https://www.igms.com/new-feature-communication-direct-booking/. As for the hiccups you may encounter, just let us know about them via Live Chat or at support@igms.com. Your feedback will help us grow and improve the quality of the app performance. Best, iGMS Team

Eric
president (É.-U.)

STR user in KC

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The automated messaging, reservation booking, and cleaning bookings

Customer support is somewhat slow, but you really don't need it very much, so that's probably not a big deal.

il y a 11 mois

Dear Eric, Thank you for taking the time to review iGMS. We appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you find our automated messaging, reservation booking, and cleaning booking features beneficial. We apologize for any delays you may have experienced with our customer support. We strive to provide prompt assistance to all our users, and your feedback helps us identify areas for improvement. We appreciate your understanding and acknowledge that the need for customer support may vary depending on individual requirements. We value your support and are committed to continuously enhancing our software and support services to meet the needs of our users. If you have any further suggestions or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Thank you for choosing iGMS.

ioannis
CEO (Grèce)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

igms

5,0 il y a 11 mois

easy to function,great responce at help center

i wish the letters were a little bit biger

il y a 10 mois

Hello Ioannis, Thank you for your feedback on our iGMS platform. We're thrilled to hear that you find it easy to use and that our help center has provided you with great responses. We strive to ensure that our users have a seamless experience and receive the support they need. Regarding your suggestion about the font size, we appreciate your input. We understand that different users have different preferences, and we will definitely take your feedback into consideration for future updates. We always aim to enhance our platform based on user suggestions, so your comment is valuable to us. If you have any further suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. We're here to assist you and make your experience with iGMS even better. Thank you again for your review!

Ned
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software and it's free

Commentaires : Automation and customer service combined.

This is a great help to me as the host of two Airbnb properties. What I especially like is that it's free if you list 4 or less properties. I really happy with all that you get for free. This software has really helped us cut down on the amount of work we have to do for each rental at the same time helping us increase our customer service by allowing us to automate so much of our communication with guests.

There is nothing that I can think of that it lacks.

il y a 4 ans

Dear Ned, There is nothing better than to hear such feedback from a happy iGMS customer! We hope that our software will make the process of property management easier for you and you will be able to expand your business like many of our customers after they saw the real benefits of iGMS features. We also highly recommend to use all our functionality and stay tuned as we have many news to share this year! To find out more, please read here https://www.igms.com/2020-igms-roadmap/ Best, iGMS Team

Jeff

Easy to use

Everything is all in one screen saving time and reducing the need to open multiple screens. Really like the note feature. We cater to our guests and use this feature to make notes about specifics for each guest such as coming for a wedding, family reunion, wheelchair ramp etc. We leave cards and gifts and decorate for their special events. This helps us keep track of which guest is coming and coordinates what we need to do to accommodate them.

Airbnb already works well. However, our home is also listed on VRBO and their system is very cumbersome and requires a lot more time and involvement. I am anxiously awaiting for Airgms to coordinate with VRBO so both listings are on one app and the calendars are coordinated to avoid double booking.

il y a 5 ans

Hello Jeff, Many thanks for your positive review and we are so happy hearing that you have found our feature to make notes about specifics for each guest useful and it is a great idea to leave cards and gifts and decorate for special events. Regarding VRBO integration, we have some good news for you. Integration is already available for our clients in Beta version. Enjoy your day! Best, AirGMS Team

Tisha
Registered Associate (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Waste of time and money

1,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very poor. It cost me hundreds of dollars due to double bookings and having cancel reservations ruining my ratings.

Nothing could not use software. Waste of money and time.

Not easy to use. No instructions available and no number to call for assistance.

l’année dernière

Hello Tisha, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are sorry to hear that you had some challenges using our app. We have double-checked with our team, and they confirmed that you have been charged just for one property in total, even though your listings weren't grouped. As for the double bookings, they occurred because the listings were not merged, and therefore calendars weren't synced across the channels. As soon as you created an iGMS account, we sent you step-by-step instructions on how to merge listings and asked if you need any help with the setup. Unfortunately, we did not hear back from you. If you still have any questions about your iGMS account, please reach out to us at support@igms.com, we'd be happy to assist! Best, iGMS Team

Source : GetApp

Decent for small operations, far from the best for the $

3,0 l’année dernière

Simple to use, easy to connect everything.

Limited features, doesn't sync with most channels—inaccurate financial reporting.

l’année dernière

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, we really appreciate it as we take the opportunity to further improve our services! We have direct integration with the most popular platforms, such as Airbnb, HomeAway family/VRBO and Booking.com. It is also possible to connect the calendar of other platforms via iCal. We have 4 different types of reports where you can find important and useful information for running your business. We are always working to provide the best experience for our users, if you have any other suggestions we´ll be glad to receive them at support@igms.com Best, iGMS team