15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Office Practicum

En savoir plus sur Office Practicum

La solution de dossier médical partagé pour pédiatres d'Office Practicum aide les cabinets à améliorer leurs résultats cliniques et financiers.

En savoir plus sur Office Practicum

Revenue reporting is very difficult to understand.

Office Practicum - Notes

3,6

Office Practicum a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 276 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Office Practicum ?

Marie ange
Responsable marketing (France)
Produits chimiques, 51–200 employés

Produits indispensable

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bon produit rentable

Suivi de la clientèle et ordonnance pré rentrée selon la traçabilité du patient

Pas d intégration par importation c'est dommage

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

"This EMR was designed by a pediatrician, and works beautifully for the way pediatricians practice.

Simply the best and most comprehensive features available anywhere, OP  comes loaded with over 200 pediatric-specific "sick visit' templates, immunization forecasting, electronic school and camp forms along with pediatric developmental assessments, surveys and disease-specific action plans. I've used OP for 16 years, and can say with confidence that  it is designed specifically for pediatrics , with tools pediatricians need to both keep kids healthy and improve quality of care."

Hands down the best of the best for pediatric offices. OP is so user friendly and works around your practice.

Theresa
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Well Thought Out EMR

Commentaires : Overall, Office Practicum works great for our office. We have been able to streamline our clinical and office processes and actively engage our patients. This has resulted in increased visits to our office which definitely affects the bottom line. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] actively engages OP users and helps us with industry questions and updates to OP. The Managers ListServ has also been a wealth of information and finally OP has one of the best customer service teams I have worked with. They are knowledgeable, easy to reach and can resolve questions/solve problems in one contact. I enjoy working with this product, and know you will too!

This EMR is very user friendly and helped us streamline our work processes. The layout is very easy to navigate and like everything from the charting to the billing functions, including the clearinghouse and patient bill pay to the the referral process, the integrated lab and immunization registry capabilities and the ability to engage our patients/parents in their care via the Patient Portal. I also really like the vaccine management capabilities. This has helped us manage our vaccine inventory. I love the robust reporting capabilities and the ability to do appointment recalls. Everything is pretty seamless and helps us focus on patient care and engaging our patients.

The thing I liked least which I imagine is the case with most EMRs, is the inability to be able to communicate electronically with other providers who do not have a Direct e-mail address.

Charles
Physician (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Perfect for those who are entranced with fussing with bells and whistles

Commentaires : While my own program was 90% designed to be useful and friendly for me, and 10% useful for outsiders, I realized that OP was designed to be 1/3 useful to me, 1/3 useful to the bean counters, and 1/3 useful to lawyers and government statisticians., and consequently, it is simply not very user friendly. When there is a complex issue to be documented in the medical record, I elect not to try to use a template, but rather sit down at my desk and use Dragon Naturally Speaking to write a lengthy text note describing what is really important for my patient. I use a generic lab requisition for the several labs to which I may send patients, and I use the X-ray requisitions provided by the several radiology groups when I need imaging rather than trying to use the requisitions internal to OP. It is simpler and faster.

When I first purchased a license for an older version, I noted that the pediatrician/originator was married to the designer/programmer, and having engaged in an emr design process years earlier assumed that there would be a logical, fluid flow to the program. It was OK, but not close to what I had designed years before for myself. As I became more aware of the short-comings and complexity of an emr that would fulfill the fed's meaningful use criteria, I became frustrated. Well child templates for younger kids do work well, but data entry for anything not routine is cumbersome.

The program in its many subsequent iterations, tweaks and upgrades has become gratuitously complex and fussy with rather erratic logical flow, non-ergonomic positioning of buttons that could/should have been effectively arranged and color coded, unnecessary shifting of positions and redesigns of working fields and enough ongoing problems to require such frequent calls to OP help that we are now on a first name basis.

Phyllis
Practice Facilitator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Great product, still evolving and working on new issues

Commentaires : It has been good, the set up was hard, but all set ups are hard. They keep improving the product all the time. Their customer support people are top notch and the most friendly helpful group I have worked with in a long time.

The abiblity to pull care plans that have outstanding patients due

Sometime too many clicks to do simple things

DEB
BILLING MANAGER (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

BILLING MANAGER

Commentaires : THE SOFTWARE IS VERY USER FRIENDLY BUT OF EVEN GREATER IMPORTENCE IS THE STAFF. THEY ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY, AMAZINGLY CAPABLE & READY TO HELP! THAT IF OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE TO ME WITH ANY COMPANY/PERSON WITH WHOM I DEAL. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND OFFICE PRACTICUM TO ANY MEDICAL PRACTICE LOOKING FOR A USER FRIENDLY SYSTEM THAT IS EASY TO CONVERT (OP HANDLED THAT, AS WELL!), FEATURES ARE VERY WELL LAID OUT & AN ALWAYS-AT-THE-READY CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT!

REPORTS ARE EXCELLENT & ALWAYS EVOLVING-THE IMPLEMENTATION TEAM ACTUALLY LISTENS & TAKES STOCK IN USERS CONCERNS & NEEDS & WILL WORK TO IMPROVE THE FEATURE! ALL REPS ARE EXCEPTIONALLY WELL TRAINED & CAN USUSALLY SOLVE ANY ISSUE WITH JUST A PHONE CALL! THEY TAKE THE TIME TO ACCESS THE SYSTEM THRU A BUILT-IN PORTAL TO SEE THE PROBLEM WE'RE HAVING & SHOW US HOW TO FIX! OP HAS CUSTOMIZED SO MANY FEATURES SPECIFICALLY FOR OUR PRACTICE & THAT MAKES INCOME INCREASE! ALWAYS THE BOTTOM LINE!

COULD CONTAIN A BETTER ACCOUNTING SYSTEM. WHILE IT IS EASY TO ENTER CHARGES & POST INSURANCE & PATIENT PAYMENTS IT IS NOT QUICK BOOKS!! THE DATA IS ALWAYS THERE & CORRECT BUT SOMETIMES THE METHODS ARE 'CLUNKY'. YOU JUST HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO LOOK FOR.

Suzanne
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Office Practicum delivers

Commentaires : This overall is a great program.

This is a pediatric software. The designers have built-in designs that are tailored to meet the demands of many pediatric offices. As times and requirements from multiple agencies change, the designers are quick to meet these new challenges. It is easy to use. We have trained new doctors, nurses, front office with no problems. It also has ways to keep confidentiality matters under control. We are able to do everything that we need to do on the software. The designers are prompt to handle problems and prompt to respond to new requirements including requirements, it seems, from the state level for each of the states. We also use the program for billing purposes, and have had no problems with the billing end of things. You can have your own design features added easily and make your own templates for almost everything. Plus, making templates is very user-friendly

Some of the things we need to do on the software comes at an additional price. For example, if you want to be storing on the cloud or you want the software to send emails of upcoming appointments to patients. Sometimes there are a lot of clicks that seem could be decreased. Extra clicks is time consuming. There are other things that could improve workflow as well which would also improve time consumption.

Anu
Executive director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pediatric EHR

Commentaires : They have been customer focused. Like all companies that go through growth there are pains, but the focus seems to always be on the client.

We like the face that it is integrated with AAP guidance. The vaccine management and templates make our jobs easier.

Too many clicks. It would be better if that could be streamlined and customizable

Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

EHR With Potential

Commentaires : OP is easy to use, and has potential to be a great product for pediatric offices, however the cloud version is pretty slow with the update and causes a lot of issues in a busy clinic.

This EHR is easy to use, with windows like capability and point and click accessibility. It is specifically designed for pediatric offices and does not have extra features that are unnecessary within our office.

OP has recently gone through an upgrade and they are currently working out bugs. During this time, support has been less than reliable. Access to chat support is non-existent forcing us to spend hours on hold to correct ongoing issues.

Samuel
Doctor (Égypte)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

I think it is very good and helpful

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have found many options that help me to go through that world of softwares and its easier than other softwares

Its speed and helping to acheive my goals

Its expensivity i could buy it but other not

Amy
Amy
Pediatric Dermatology Research Fellow (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

OP review

Commentaires : Overall, my second favorite EMR system in all of my clinics. It's a little dated, but still easy to use.

I use OP for one of my clinics. It's somewhat dated and not the easiest to use, but it's more tolerable than some of the older software. The patient chart is organized into logical categories, just like Epic - Medications section where you fill out prescriptions, Allergies, etc. Billing is a breeze.

I would personally have combined the Allergies, PMH, and Problems section together so there's less clicks. Like all EMRs, there's a lot of unnecessary clicking involved, but it's not too bad.

Antoinette
Physician/partner (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

RUN, DON’t Walk!! Look elsewhere for an EMR!

Commentaires : Awful!! Implementation was difficult. There was a lot of work we had to do after hours to get up & running. We currently cannot find anyone at OP who is able to help our current billing situation. Many have tried but cannot find a solution. The system is glitchy. It will often shutdown or put go into an endless loop.

We switched from Greenway to Office Practicum 11 months ago. THE only thing I like about this product is the integrated vaccine inventory management. But even that has some glitches.

The PM side is not functional. We accept Medicaid & 2° insurance & this system cannot handle payments we receive from Medicaid. The aging report is useless. No integrated fax solution. Reports are not intuitive & difficult to figure out.

PETER
Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Medical REcords ok, but the business, reporting and reliability a disaster

Commentaires : Demos are very nice and promised features sound wonderful. Reality is different. Three years in still waiting for promised enhancements with no due date.

The medical record is adequate and tailored for pediatrics.

Fragile on the web- promised speeds do not happen Reporting is rudimentary and you must know ancient SQL language to get a report They nickel and dime you for anything you need to meet MU or reporting or other more advanced features. The revenue cycle is 1980's capability and was described exactly that way by the CEO. If going off mainstream software be prepared to add billing and registration staff.

Alan
MD ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great combination of templates and free form notes.

Commentaires : I've had EMR since 2000. This is a well organized company with great support.

Ease to make templates Work flow Support

Presently does not have an ability to automatically add a fee to overdue patient accounts.

Robin

Office Practicum Review

This EMR was designed by a pediatrician, and works beautifully for the way pediatricians practice. It incorporates Bright Future guidelines, is very easy to customize and allows for each practitioner to make templates for the way they practice. The company is very responsive to users, and is constantly trying to improve. Highly recommend.

Using their loaded developmental software adds additional expense Updates sometimes not fully explained prior to release

Susan

The value of Office Practicum to a pediatrician

Office Practicum thinks like a pediatrician. They understand that taking care of children is inherently different than taking care of adult patients and they focus on things like vaccines, growth charts, adolescent confidentiality, well visits - things that are at the core of what pediatricians do every day. In addition, the vendor has created a virtual community of pediatricians who use the product and collaborate with each other to make use of the software even more valuable.

It's not really the vendor's fault, but so many outside regulatory changes including Meaningful Use and ICD-10 have no real value to practicing pediatricians, especially since at least 50% of us don't qualify for any MU funding. Sometimes the need to keep up with external regulations has necessitated slower incorporation of functionality that pediatric users want included to push the envelope.

Sarah
Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

After a lot of research OP was our best choice!

Commentaires : Being a small (solo) pediatric clinic and doing many months of looking for the 'perfect' EMR, we are so happy to have found Office Practicum. We had 7 demos of other products as well as being told we were 'too small' of a practice for some of the large EMR's to sell to, we are very thankful to have found OP. The training and implementation was wonderful! We have now been on the cloud based system for 6 months and our transition has been fantastic. Our decision to change EMR systems was based on that our previous EMR was not keeping up with the current technologies, MU and immunization reporting. OP has been great with all of these! We also use their RCM component which has been invaluable for our practice.

Ease of use. Training and implementation. Robust system. RCM

Sandy

Loving Office Practicum

This product specifically for pediatricians. I love that about it. The whole company is responsive to the wants/needs of their doctors and quickly incorporate the changes required for standardization that is being required by insurances and governments.

Scanning documents and their review. This could be a less cumbersome workflow.

Tatyana
Physician ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

software is nice but implementation process, technical support and sales team transparency are very questionable.

Commentaires : Be very clear of what you want and have it penciled into the contract.
Would not use their RCM-they take percentage and your staff still has to do a lot of work.
Prepare to pay, it's not cheap.

like the immunizations layout. General flow is nice while you have your templates prepared. Interfaces are nice when they work.

Tech support is a total disaster. Different people are responsible for different parts of the program and have no or minimal knowledge of all of it. You have to be very specific of what you want and have it put into the contract otherwise they will find a way around it.

Janice
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)

Good pediatric-specific product

It's pediatric-specific and able to be customized. It has a lot of ability if the practice is willing to devote the human time and money (not seeing patients) to build. I think all systems require building, but I expected that the templates in a pediatric-based system would have been more fully developed with editing capabilities.

Communication. I would have liked more specific instructions as we prepared to go live, such as dx list completed, how to view these templates, and developing a timeline. It would be scary, but they could have informed us that it would likely take x amount of time to review specific parts, such as templates. It felt like it was just go live, and then build. An alternative way is have a frame and then rearrange and get more.

Corey
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Office Practicum pediatric EHR software is a WINNER.

Unlike most medical EHR and billing software programs, Office Practicum is pediatric specific. It was designed by a pediatrician, and is solely 100% for pediatrics. The result is superior (and always appropriate) templates, great, beautiful growth charting, bright futures handouts build-in and developmental recommendations for specific patient visits. These plus many other characteristics that are so much more robust and appropriate for pediatricians. From sports physicals to vaccines for children, this software has it all, and it is all for pediatrics. Their customer service is superb, and the software itself is user-friendly.

The cost, pure and simple. But you get what you pay for, and this product is worth it!

Beverly
CMA, Clinical Supervisor (É.-U.)

Clinical Supervisor, CMA

This system has been very user friendly and easy for someone who is not a computer person to use.

I like the ease of looking up the immunizations for our patients and the information on the needed vaccines and the required spacing.

Dana
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Excellent product

Consistent updates to help improve provider functions. Devotion to help making MU achievable.

Having to open multiple screens for patient information. Ex. When in a patient chart you have to then open demographics to see patient information.

Ravi
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Finally, a pediatric EHR that I like!

It's a pediatric-oriented EHR that pretty much covers all aspects of pediatric documentation that I want. Immunization registry is pretty cool. We looked at multiple vendors for more than a year before we settled with OP. We are a big practice with 12 providers, and everybody is mostly happy!

Inserting images (e.g., for rashes) into the patient visit is not feasible now. The patient portal is on its way, so I can't comment on it. The integration with HealthBridge so that we can get labs directly into the chart is still a work in progress. It still crashes here and there in my Mac, but recovery is quick. E-prescribing can be a pain sometimes. Any new version has bugs to be ironed out.

Ray
Billing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers

Are you down with OP15?

The level of responsibility taken by the customer support.

Not intuitive, cannot create a rules engine without assistance. Visually looks like it was made in the 1990's circa Windows 95/98