15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Thryv

Logiciel de gestion de la relation client (CRM) conçu pour les petites entreprises

En savoir plus sur Thryv

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Thryv - Notes

4,0

Thryv a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 495 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Thryv ?

Serge Isidore
Serge Isidore
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Logiciel très intéressant de gestion clientèle

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Dans l'ensemble, Thryv est meilleur pour la gestion clientèle , l'automatisation des mails et avec plus de fonction commercial permettant de bien gérer nos relations , projet , vente , facturation avec les prospects et entreprises . Je le recommande

Thryv est un logiciel très intéressant avec une grande fonctionnalités, simplicité d'utilisation et très bon pour la gestion clientèle

Malgré ce logiciel très bon et riche en fonctionnalités , il n'est pas disponible dans tout les pays . Dommage

il y a 12 mois

Hi Serge, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that our features are helping small businesses, and don't worry we are working on providing Thryv internationally. We are already in Australia and Canada, stay tuned for more! - Gabe

Donna Lynn
Donna Lynn
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Loving Thryv!

Commentaires : Excellent.

It is easy to use, highly functional and easily interacts with our website. Our client portal is SUPER AMAZING!

It will not save client credit cards at checkout for easier future payments. Would also like to have employee tracking for payroll.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. It is great to hear how easy Thryv is to use and help with your online presents. Thank you for the feedback as well, we will take this back to our team for them to look into. - Gabe

Jennifer
Owner/physician (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Great comprehensive software package for a small business

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Very helpful, more useful than I expected when I chose it

Love the calendar, CRM, online appts and reminders, and ability to create/edit/send & re-send invoices (& take payment online)

Searching the CRM -- when you type a first and last name it shows ALL entries that match either the first or last name, and then I have to scroll through to find what I'm looking for. Just show me the perfect match! Or at least make it the first thing I see.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Jennifer, thank you for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping you stay more organized and helps streamline your customer's experience. Also, thank you for your feedback, I will be sending this to our team for them to look into. In the meantime, you can always submit your suggestions right in Thryv for others to see and vote on! - Gabe

Dave
Co-Owner, COO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Great Social Media Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Our experience has been great thanks to the hard work of [sensitive content hidden]. He went beyond his scope and when he was not sure of the path, he would take the time to stay with us as a rep directed and showed us how to correct our issue. My partners and I appreciate that we could always contact [sensitive content hidden] when we were having issues with the website, social media, Google business, etc. Anything we need, [sensitive content hidden] is always there for us.

It is the Social Media platform. We love that we can post one message and it goes to all of our platforms.

Calendar. Never have been able to maximize the calendars potential.

Jenny
Officer (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not

Commentaires : I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

il y a 4 ans

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

Lisa
Directpr (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

THRYV A Great CRM, All in One Software for Small Businesses

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy with the THRYV software, and I haven't found a comparable offering for the price.

THRYV is easy to use, easy to implement, and provides features that other software in this category does not, for instance, estimates, invoicing, and some marketing.

I can't pull reports that include all my customers due to line restrictions. I would also like to see a "last date of purchase" field (for marketing purposes).

Neta
Neta
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

THRYV is helping my business grow

Commentaires : Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kim
Office manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2–10 employés

Too complicated

2,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Not user friendly, too many steps to accomplish simple tasks

We don't use Thryv anymore because everything was way too complicated

Having to do too many steps to accomplish a task

il y a 5 mois

Hi Kim, we are sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We understand that Thryv can be overwhelming at times with everything the platform provides. That is why our team is here to assist and make sure you are supported and show you how to best utilize the software. If you have any questions, please let us know. - Gabe

Stephen R.
Stephen R.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Matériaux de construction, 2–10 employés

THRYV is Excellent!

Commentaires : Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry. Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe

Photographie, 2–10 employés

Great for simple CRM needs

Commentaires : Thryv collects client's contact info, and with their webhooks, I can easily import them where I need them.

I really like how we can capture potential clients info into the system and then start marketing to them.

If you have a current client, say a parent, and that parent has more than one child that needs to be in the system, you can't automatically have the 2nd child and no entered into the system. Also, if you are having them register their children for services, it is VERY VERY confusing because the system is not set up well for multiple "Sub" Clients.

il y a 2 ans

Hello, thank you for your review and feedback. We would like to see if there is a way to resolve this issue. If you could send me an email to, gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com, and send me some more details, I can send it to our team for further assistance! - Gabe

Insurance Agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Crafting your message

Commentaires : I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

il y a 4 ans

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Barry
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Total Client Integration

Commentaires : Excellent

Communications with the clients. The scheduling is easy and the reminders to the clients which can be set up to automatically remind us and the clients of appointments are valuable. The client portals to access documents are another useful feature as well as the automatic contact campaigns to keep your business in front of the clients regularly even when their cases have resolved.

There are many features that are not easily understood. However, the support has been very helpful in explaining and working through all the features.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Barry. Thanks for the review! I'm happy to hear The Friedman Law Firm has been enjoying Thryv and that our support team has been able to walk you through all the features. If you ever have any issues or concerns, don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to make your life easier! -Chandlor

Hannah
Owner/Life Integration Consultant (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Thryv REALLY Cares

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : From start until now, I have felt cared for. There is confusion and again, the processes are hard for me...but I know they care.

Whenever I have a question, the person who set me up with all of it QUICKLY responds and helps!!

I don't think they are set up to work well with Neurodivergent folks, but that's systemic. I don't learn the way others do and the processes are OVERWHELMING, though they all seem awesome.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words with this review. We are excited to hear how our Thryv team is here to help when needed. We understand that there are a lot of features with Thryv and it can be overwhelming, our advice is to take the top things you need to learn first, then reach out to our team for further assistance on the other features. Before you know it, you will be a Thryv expert! - Gabe

Julie
President & CEO (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Our buiness has bounced forward

Commentaires : The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11–50 employés

Thryv for HR use

Commentaires : We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

il y a 6 ans

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Marilyn
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur

HAND-HOLDING

Commentaires : I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Michelle
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Nothing but problems

Commentaires : Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

If the system worked properly every day or even most days, it would be great. Conceptually, the software would do almost if not everything a solopreneur needs to run a more efficient business.

I have had nothing but problems with Thryv from day one, literally. Integrations didn't integrate. Documents didn't load. The app doesn't open. I've deleted and uploaded the app on my phone numerous times, updated the phone, turned the phone off and on. Still stuck trying to open. On occasion, even the website doesn't open on my computer. There have been so many problems, I can't even remember them all anymore. I've wasted so much time trying to get Thryv to work, both by myself and with customer support, that it's maddening. I've asked for a discount because of the problems and got no reply. I was sold partly on the fact that I could integrate other programs, only to find out (after I signed the contract and paid money) that Thryv does not have the capability to answer questions the way the other form does -- so NO INTEGRATION. I don't intend to renew when my 6 month contract ends, which is a shame, because there is a lot of potential for the product to be great. It's as if someone came up with a good concept and then hired I don't know who to develop lousy software, thinking that if they market it well enough it will sell, and then hoping their support team can fix the bugs later, or just not caring about the client experience because they'll get their 6 months' worth of money and run. Glad I only took the basic package to limit the damage.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Michelle, we deeply apologize for your experience with Thryv so far. Would you mind sending me an email to gabriel.vasquez@thryv.com, with your account information? I would like to send this over to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Alice
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

Commentaires : Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Mikayla
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

This software saves me SO much time

Commentaires : I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you. And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team! If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Patrick
President (É.-U.)

Criminal Organization

Commentaires : A very expensive nightmare. The yellow pages are flailing to stay alive but my preying on small business

I tried the software because the concept sounded really good as a replacement for my CRM and for doing in-house social media marketing and reputation management. It was sold to me as though there was no contract and that I would be able to keep my website

They cornered me into a contract and then although they let me keep my URL they took my website down and now I have to build a brand new one. They use your website as leverage to keep you in the contract. The marketing aspect of it is completely ineffective and even as a CRM I didn’t do very well. I felt like I was being lied to for more than a year. I still had to continue paying $300 a month even after I stopped using the software and expressed the dissatisfaction. Then once the contract is up they wouldn’t give me my website back. So $4000 and a year later I have no website and nothing to show for my time with Thryv. Then after they took my website down they had one of the representatives call me just to twist the knife and let me know that I could have my website back if I were to just sign another contract for $300 a month

il y a 3 ans

Hi Patrick, I am sorry to hear about your experience with Thryv. We do take this very seriously and I will be sending this information over to our Executive Care team to look into this further. - Gabe

Alex
owner (É.-U.)

As a part of DexYP I would advise you to STAY AWAY !!!!!!

Commentaires : I learned not to deal with crooked businesses like DexYP !!!!!!!!

There really shouldn't be a star of any kind attached when it comes to DexYp. I am a small business owner who had a very unpleasant experience with DexYp, There representative came in to talk with us and we decided to give them another chance so i signed a 6 month contract with them knowing that it was just a trial. Our trial period had ended with them, so we thought we were just continuing services on a month to month basis. We found in the meantime a company that would better suit our digital media needs, that deals with similar type businesses, so we decided to go with them and see what they could do for us. We attempted to contact our representative with dex and had a lot of difficulty getting them to call us back. After two weeks of trying we finally had to call someone higher up. They finally had our rep call us. We informed her that we were going to be changing up our services, to which she replied we couldn't because we were under contract. We asked how that was possible when neither my wife or I had signed a renewal agreement. she explained that because my wife and I were busy she just had our employee sign the contract on our behalf. We then contacted customer service because they illegally had an employee sign the agreement. We were then told by the customer service representative that anyone in our company can sign a binding legal agreement on our behalf. Needles to say we were livid and we are not finished with this yet.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Alex - We hate to know of the outlined frustration regarding your account experience. Our Executive Claims Team advised that all concerns were addressed during conversations with you regarding this matter. Thank you.

Richie
President (É.-U.)

All in one Software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great overall experience. Customer service is very good with helping understand the program. I really like the full capability of it and i am excited to continue to learn more. Its also good to see Thryv continuously updating and changing things for the better.

The software has been great for my business. It has really been helpful to bring the full customer service management all into one. I love the scheduling part and being able to automatically send reminders about the appointments and thanking them afterwards. There are a lot of great tools that can be set up and automatically go out. Email campaigns are another good one.

There are a few minor components with invoicing and having one customer wit multiple addresses and all. Seems like Thryv is listening and trying to correct things as they come about.

l’année dernière

Hi Richie, thank you for your review. We are excited to hear that Thryv is making it easier for your business to have everything in one place and making it easier to communicate with your customers. We also appreciate the feedback on how we can improve, we will make sure to take this back to our team. - Gabe

Anthony
Construction, 11–50 employés

Great for job production

Commentaires : Good support

Easy to use I like the way you can go on to the system update the different contractors on what they have to do that day or in the future

Nothing It’s a very easy program to implement and use I like it

il y a 2 ans

Hey Anthony, thank you for the review and that is awesome to hear that you are able to work with your employees on a whole new level. If you ever need anything, please let us know. - Gabe

Danielle
Owner, Holistic Nutritionist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Blown away by the functionality and ease of use with Thryv

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I would and have recommended this software to many other colleagues already. I literally use it everyday to guide how my day will go, communicate with my clients, and continue to market my business on social media. Their team is also top notch and are quick to help if any issues arise.

The booking system is not only easy to use on my end but I have had several clients tell me how simple it is to book, reschedule and cancel appointments at the click of a button. The appt reminders are great. And the fact that I can pot on my social media accounts right form Thryv is pretty efficient as well.

The only hiccup I had with integration when I first started using Thryv was getting a way to text the clients from my Thryv account. Within a few days, a tech specialist had it up and running and I haven’t had any issues since.

il y a 11 mois

Wow, Danielle, thank you so much for your review. It is great to see how Thryv is helping with your day-to-day tasks. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Matt
GM (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11–50 employés

I love Thryv

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Thryv has made our social media marketing much easier. I wish we would have come aboard sooner.

It was very easy to set up and integrate with our business. The customer service is outstanding. Every person I dealt with at Thryv was fantastic.

The only improvement I would ask for is a free e-mail scrubber. This is supposed to be coming in the near future.

il y a 11 mois

Hi Matt, thank you for your review, we are excited to hear how Thryv has helped with your social media presence and how easy it was to integrate with your business. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe