Avis clients sur Thryv

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Thryv

Logiciel de gestion tout-en-un conçu pour les petites entreprises

En savoir plus sur Thryv

344 avis affichés

Neta W.
Neta W.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"THRYV is helping my business grow"

Commentaires: Thryv and the staff has been amazing in helping me get my small business off the ground (during a ppandemic!). Every day I learn something new. I believe it is going to further assist in growing and maintaining my business.

Avantages: Thryv is easy to set up and use. The training and customer service are the best I have found. They are very attentive, even reaching out to me to make sure I am getting the most from my system. I am so pleased that I can post to ALL my social media sites at once and set up my posts for the future. I am pleased that my birthday greetings are also automated and that I can schedule special "announcments" and campaigns.

Inconvénients: There are some functions that I don't use in my business and I feel they clutter my dashboard.

envoyé par Thryv le 30/04/2021

Hi Neta, thank you for this review and for making our day! We are proud to hear that the Thryv software and team are helping you with your business. We always say it is the little things that impress your customers and the automated birthday shoutouts put that extra little touch to connecting with them. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 29/04/2021
John V.
Owner; Integral Coach
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/03/2021

"Thryv is the superior online small business management platform."

Commentaires: Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Avantages: Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

Inconvénients: There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

envoyé par Thryv le 08/03/2021

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe

• Publié le 05/03/2021
Ben M.
Facility Manager
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/09/2021

"Excellent Product with Even Better Customer Service"

Avantages: The software offers a multitude of features and product offerings that are above and beyond most in their field. The customer supports is wonderful and always ready to teach or lend a helping hand.

Inconvénients: As a novice it is a little confusing navigationg the software and inputting customer contact information

envoyé par Thryv le 13/09/2021

Hi Ben, thank you for your review and kind words. We know there are a lot of features with Thryv. That is why we recommend working with our team to make sure you become the Thryv expert. You can reach our team 24 hours a day at our Free Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 10/09/2021
Jenny L.
Officer
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 26/01/2020

"Poor Customer Support, still withdraw full price from your account even though they said not"

Commentaires: I had to reach out to their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about 1+ years ago in order to get my website fix because they keep on pushing from one team to another. I have been frustrated with their unprofessional customer services since 2017 and I'm about to send another email to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] about this ridiculous charge of $199. This is a scam and rip-off from their customers who decided to leave.

Avantages: If you have a full-time staff to use this software to run your business then it should be okay.

Inconvénients: 1. You need to constantly check your website because you know when they mess it up to become a blank page. You will not get an easy resolution from their CSR without a request to speak with the manager. 2. If you terminate the agreement earlier then they hold you accountable to pay them until the term expired. On the other hand, when the term is expired and they continue to charge you month-to-monthly without giving you the courtesy email to let you know about the term being the change. 3. I was 3 or 4 days into the new month and request to terminate because my contract has been expired for I don't even know how long. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] promised me that she will wave the 1-time pro-rate fee that give me the weekend to retrieve all the emails that I need and forward it to my Google account. That was a lied and on Monday I got charge for the full-price $199. I have appeal with my bank and call Thryv, they have the nerve to tell me that they are not going to refund the charge. If you are looking then stay away from Thryv.

envoyé par Thryv le 20/04/2020

Hey Jenny! Very sorry for all the trouble! I sent your concerns over to our Client Care Escalations team! They'll be getting back to you as soon as possible! Please let us know what else we can assist you with. -Chandlor

• Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 26/01/2020
Mari S.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 27/07/2021

"Try this one first!"

Commentaires: New business, so still settling in.

Avantages: instead of going through the process of trying out similar products, this is the one to try with the training you have, it's more than just computer software without resources.

Inconvénients: Integration was fine, I'm still getting used to some of the features, so all is good for now!

envoyé par Thryv le 28/07/2021

Hi Mari, thank you for this review and for being an advocate of Thryv. Whenever you need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 27/07/2021
Garrett B.
Services environnementaux, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 25/08/2020

"A Huge Help for Small Businesses"

Commentaires: Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

Avantages: I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Inconvénients: Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

envoyé par Thryv le 28/08/2020

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
- Gabe

• Publié le 25/08/2020
Maher A.
Admin
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/04/2021

"Great Product Great Support"

Commentaires: enrollment for our school and engagement for our families

Avantages: I liked the integration of the system with all of our functions Additionally, the support from our teams at Thryv has been phenomenal Love this product and this group!!!!

Inconvénients: I am pleased with the software cannot think of anything

envoyé par Thryv le 30/04/2021

Hi Maher, we are glad to hear that Thryv was easy to integrate and makes your day-to-day run smoother. As you know, anytime you need assistance, feel free to call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 26/04/2021
Cherie H.
COO
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/05/2021

"A new east to use CRM, you should discover it!"

Commentaires: We like the system very much and are excited to get going and invite out entire team to use it!

Avantages: The people behind this CRM and support are always available. It is user friendly and easy to initially set up.

Inconvénients: The first call on the onboarding was focused on social media a bit too much which was not most important to us to get started.

envoyé par Thryv le 18/05/2021

Hi Cherie, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that Thryv is working for you and your business. If you ever need assistance with any of the features in Thryv, please call our Free 24-Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Our team is available and ready to assist. - Gabe

• Publié le 12/05/2021
Richard B.
Musique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"New User"

Commentaires: I like the website more than the one we were using.

Avantages: I use the website the most which is critical.. I'm still learning the other features which will raise our ratings I'm sure.

Inconvénients: Need more help on using and integrating the features.

envoyé par Thryv le 28/01/2021

Hi Richard, thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying your website and ThryvPay. Whenever you need help with Thryv's features, we offer tutorial videos, or you can call our 24-Hour Thryv Support team at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 27/01/2021
Kimber K.
Salon manager
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2020

"Not able to fully manage a business"

Commentaires: I wanted to love thryv so much because it does offer a lot! The marketing was amazing. But at the end of the day, thryv was priced too high and did not offer the things necessary to run my business.

Avantages: I liked the layout, ease of use as far as scheduling clients and the online booking options. The staff permissions and customization of those permissions, were useful.

Inconvénients: Could not add tips to a service. Could not schedule multiple services for a single client at one time. Client could only schedule one service. Could not add services to checkout which made keeping track of services received was impossible. Did not offer the options needed to run daily reports.

envoyé par Thryv le 08/12/2020

Hi Kimber, thank you for your review and feedback. Thryv is always looking for ways to improve for our clients. One of the ways we have improved is by having a new payment system, Thryv Pay, that allows your clients to tip for your service and receive payments quicker by using ACH payments.

As we continue to improve, we will take your feedback to our team. We always hate to lose a client, but we hope to earn your business in the future. - Gabe

• Publié le 05/12/2020
Pamela E.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 27/06/2020

"HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts"

Commentaires: They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

Avantages: First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

Inconvénients: In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

envoyé par Thryv le 29/06/2020

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

• Publié le 27/06/2020
Julie A.
President & CEO
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/06/2020

"Our buiness has bounced forward"

Commentaires: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Avantages: Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Inconvénients: Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

envoyé par Thryv le 17/06/2020

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

• Publié le 16/06/2020
Curtis B.
Hair Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 15/01/2020

"Thryving"

Commentaires: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Avantages: Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Inconvénients: Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

envoyé par Thryv le 20/04/2020

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

• Publié le 15/01/2020
Human Resources Director
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 25/09/2018

"Thryv for HR use"

Commentaires: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Avantages: Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

Inconvénients: While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

envoyé par Thryv le 03/10/2018

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business!

- Ed

• Publié le 25/09/2018
Nick H.
  • Publié le 27/04/2021

"Great overall software that offers a lot of value!"

Commentaires: It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Avantages: Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

Inconvénients: The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

envoyé par Thryv le 30/04/2021

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day.

Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

• Publié le 27/04/2021
Michael H.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/12/2019

"Great all-around business building system"

Commentaires: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Avantages: Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

Inconvénients: The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

envoyé par Thryv le 17/04/2020

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

• Publié le 07/12/2019
Marilyn L.
Psychotherapist
Services à la personne et aux familles, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 19/10/2020

"HAND-HOLDING"

Commentaires: I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

Avantages: You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

Inconvénients: It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

envoyé par Thryv le 22/10/2020

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see.

If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

• Publié le 19/10/2020
Kathy F.
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 15/05/2020

"Thryv Review"

Commentaires: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Avantages: Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

Inconvénients: The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

envoyé par Thryv le 19/05/2020

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing support@thryv.com for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

• Publié le 15/05/2020
Monica B.
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"Dipping my small business toe into CRM"

Commentaires: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

Avantages: I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

Inconvénients: I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Brittany C.
Chief Operating Officer
Construction, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 20/05/2021

"Best Software I Have Tried"

Commentaires: 9 out of 10

Avantages: I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

Inconvénients: I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

envoyé par Thryv le 21/05/2021

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

• Publié le 20/05/2021
Alice J.
Hôtellerie, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 19/08/2019

"Thryv = Transforming how we do business!"

Commentaires: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

Avantages: What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Inconvénients: Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

• Publié le 19/08/2019
Angelo D.
Business Owner
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/05/2020

"Amazing business management software"

Commentaires: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

Avantages: I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

envoyé par Thryv le 14/05/2020

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor

• Publié le 13/05/2020
Quille G.
Owner/ Founder
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 05/10/2020

"Thryv has helped me thrive!"

Commentaires: Overall experience comparable to other systems is fantastic!

Avantages: The thing I like most about the software is how user friendly it is. The system sometimes acts as my assistant when I’m in desperate need of one. It’s also very easy for my clients and customers to use which is a huge plus. Takes a lot of work and time off of my hands that I can put into the business.

Inconvénients: Not much. Wish it was cheaper, but it’s worth every penny! ;)

envoyé par Thryv le 07/10/2020

Hey Quille, we are excited to hear that Thryv is easy to use for you and your clients. Yes, we believe Thryv can be your 24-Hour Online assistant when you need it and glad to hear that it is worth the investment to make your business successful! - Gabe

Denise P.
Director, Business Development
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2021

"Automated campaigns"

Commentaires: For us, a huge win is the ability to reach all of our clients in one automated campaign. So far, the automated campaign to request google reviews on our business has in turn paid for subscription to Thryv and then some. We are looking forward to using Thryv for more campaigns in the future.

Avantages: The ability to use the automated campaign feature has proven to be a huge win for our company. I conducted a "please rate our company on google" Thryv campaign and within two weeks we received 10 five star reviews, including lengthy positive comments from each client who took the time to complete the google review. Within a month of receiving 10 five star reviews, we obtained our largest customer to date. Our new client was searching for a bookkeeping company in the area and saw our five star reviews, gave a call and the rest is history. Thank you, Thryv!

Inconvénients: When using the client section of Thryv, I would prefer to search for our clients by their company name versus the owner's name. Quite often our client's company name does not contain the owner's name so I have to do an advanced search to find the company in the client database on Thryv which slows down my search process.

envoyé par Thryv le 22/01/2021

Hi Denise, WOW, thank you for making our day even better with this amazing review! It is beyond exciting to see how sending out marketing campaigns can get your business recognized and bring in even more business. We cannot wait to see where you and your business go with Thryv!

If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798 or you can join our Facebook Group - High-Thryver's to get the latest updates and talk to other Thryv clients. - Gabe

• Publié le 12/01/2021
Stephen r. O.
Stephen r. O.
Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Matériaux de construction, 2-10 employés

"THRYV is Excellent!"

Commentaires: Fantastic Overall Experience! We now have an up-to-date software that serves our company and our customer base to its highest potential possible.

Avantages: That it is user friendly for myself and my sales team. The communication aspect has changed the game for our company. We all know what is going on with each other's customers at any given time and it has made us look that much more professional in the building supplies industry. Tracking the 7 key components has been important for my role - Leads, Appointments, Conversion Rates, etc.........

Inconvénients: Cannot cc in the emailing portion and the limit of characters in the text and email side.

envoyé par Thryv le 07/10/2020

Hi Stephen, one of Thryv's goal is to make communication between your team and your clients easy, and it is great to hear it is working for you, making you a leader in your industry.

Thryv is always evolving, and your suggestions help us do that. If you would like, in your Thryv Dashboard, on the lower right, you can leave your ideas there for our team to see. - Gabe