PrimePay Timeworks and Payroll

Shannon M.
Owner/Director of Operations
Services à la personne et aux familles, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been able to address the majority of our needs and concerns with the Timeworks product. The personal assigned rep for payroll is a great benefit. We had repeatedly requested an increase to functionality with Timeworks. We were told it wasn't possible, however we found out that there was an upgrade to the Timeworks app that addressed the particular issue. While we were pleased with that, we were never informed this upgrade had been done or was available, so we missed out on the use of the upgraded product for nearly a year before we discovered it had been released.

Avantages: It is customizable and tailored to our business needs. The previous functionality issues with Timeworks have been addressed with the upgrade.

Inconvénients: It does occasionally have "bugs" especially with the geotagging feature. Since geotagging is a requirement for regulatory compliance within our business, we must monitor this carefully.

envoyé par PrimePay le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Shannon! We are so happy to see that you like our customizable Payroll service. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Great tool for our School

Publié le 22/02/2019
Susan W.
Business Manager
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: PrimePay improved the efficiency of our payroll saving the school time and money. We are very happy that we made the change to PrimePay.

Avantages: The online platform makes it very easy to do payroll in a timely and accurate manner. Prior to converting to PrimePay we used a call in method and input errors would occur that we would not be made aware of until we received the printed copy of the payroll with the checks so correcting errors was always a time consuming process. By having the ability to enter payroll online and check the reports prior to submitting those errors are eliminated. The support staff can address any questions or issues before submission and they are very helpful. The move to direct deposit for all pay was also great.

Inconvénients: The only real oddity is that some of the reports round the number of hours to 1 decimal. For example, 8.25 hours would show as 8.3 which does not make sense from a time recording standpoint. The platform did not start out that way but after an upgrade by PrimePay the reports changed to that odd format.

envoyé par PrimePay le 27/02/2019

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and informative review, Susan. We are so glad to see that we have been able to save you both time and money while providing you with a reliable and accurate service. We highly value this feedback and will continue to work toward improving our platform.

PrimePay Good Service

Shannon M.
Partner/Director of Operations
Services à la personne et aux familles, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: PrimePay in general has been very responsive to our needs and requests. Having worked with multiple payroll companies in the past, I appreciate the large array of features combined with high touch customer service. I definitely recommend them.

Avantages: The software is more customizable than most. The customer service and responsiveness is quite good for a payroll company. PrimePay manages to deliver high quality features like a large company, but more high touch service like a smaller company.

Inconvénients: There is a limit to customization. The software cannot show a running tally of a person's hours worked per workweek on their time card in the mobile version. This has caused our mobile employees some issues in the field because they must manually add their timecards to stay on track for weekly hours and avoid unauthorized overtime.

envoyé par PrimePay le 19/12/2018

Thank you for your detailed review, Shannon. We highly value your feedback and strive to do everything we can to meet the needs of our clients. This information will be used to improve our products and services.

- Team PrimePay

Payroll Processing, for Businesses that have "More Important" things to do!

Publié le 16/10/2018
Manuel A.
Operations Manager
Relations publiques et communications, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Takes all of the Payroll, Taxes, Deductions/Withholdings, etc., fears away! As a user, I have true confidence that all of my payroll actions are correct, and reporting /recording is accurate. The ready-accessible reports features are excellent. All supported by an expert staff, (should you ever need help) who is one phone call away.

Avantages: User Experience (UX) design makes it so intuitive, easy and fast. once initial set-up, is complete. I can complete all of payroll processing in less than 30 minutes, on payroll day, and have accessible updated reporting, very just after. Every Team Member is knowledgeable, skilled and a pleasure to work with, (if, and when you need them!) But as the platform is well thought out, with "steps & prompts" to guide, it's very hard to mess up payroll processing!

Inconvénients: The Prime-Pay Payroll Elephant...but I have grown to value and respect his important task!

envoyé par PrimePay le 17/10/2018

Thank you very much for your thorough review, Manuel! We're so happy to hear that you're having a positive experience with us. Our goal is to give you time back in your day so you can focus on what matters most; your business. Thanks for being a part of the PrimePay family!

PrimePay Review

Publié le 12/09/2019
Thomas P.
Orion Sales Manager
Assurance, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team we work with at PrimePay are amazing and very helpful when we have compliance questions or issues in general.

Avantages: We use PrimePay for all services they offer but majority of our business is with COBRA administration. They make the COBRA event process seamless and handle all communications between the employee/insurance carrier/employer, which means our job is pretty much done once we enter the employee in PrimePays portal

Inconvénients: The lag time between an employee electing COBRA coverage with Primepay and Primepay enrolling the employee in COBRA continuation coverage.

envoyé par PrimePay le 13/09/2019

Thank you so much for your kind review,Thomas. We're so glad to hear that you've enjoyed working with our team. We look forward to continued success together!

Swipeclock software

Steve R.
CFO
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software is allowing us to meet DOL requirements for exempt and non-exempt workers.

Avantages: It is nice that our employees can login and out remotely. Also, the ability to edit "punches" allows for flexibility in workdays to record compensable time.

Inconvénients: PTO approval process after the fact (ie. someone is ill so doesn't request time off in advance because they don't know they will be ill) is clunky.

envoyé par PrimePay le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Steve! We are so happy to see that you like the capabilities of Swipclock. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Great Service but.....

Publié le 02/12/2019
Ananay C.
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are using the Time Clock System as well a complete Payroll Services.

Avantages: User Friendliness and Helpful Customer Service Team.

Inconvénients: I wish an email or reminder would be sent when there's system update.

envoyé par PrimePay le 03/12/2019

Hi Ananay, thanks so much for the nice review! We appreciate your business and hope to have many more years with you.

Pretty Good & Effecient

Denise G.
Accountant
Assurance, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My reports are efficient and properly calculated !!

Avantages: Easy to navigate, and very easy to see all that is needed to be seen easy to go back and forth, also I love the elephant who is calculating the payroll process. The reports are easy to read with great detail of everything that has been entered . and Now I love that you need a verification code to even open up the payroll process. all I am very happy with prime pays customer support and the payroll process. One hundred words are pretty hard to come by when you like everything about the program and you have NO Complaints. Not sure what else you could do to make it better, except when an employee is over the allowed time off, I'm not sure what they are asking me to do. but other wise all is well. Good Job !!

Inconvénients: Sometimes I'm not sure if I have completed everything, It will say, pick a report on one part of the screen but then on another it will say, smile your payroll is being submitted ??

Payroll Services

Publié le 19/12/2018
Sherri B.
Construction, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The benefits I see from using Prime Pay are that I do not have to take much time to get my payroll logged and receive the proper pays for each employee. In the past I would have to spell out every deduction to my payroll service and then it would still come in incorrectly.

Avantages: I have been using Prime Pay for my business payroll for quite some time. I really appreciate the customer service I receive. Although my company is small we have many different categories and I have never had a problem getting all of the my employees paid correctly.

Inconvénients: I do not have much need to use the software because once my payroll is complete, I do not need to look at it again until the following week.

envoyé par PrimePay le 20/12/2018

Thank you for your review, Sherri. One of our main goals is to give business owners time back in their day so they can focus on what matters most. We're glad to see that we're able to achieve that for you and your company.

- Team PrimePay

Easy to use, good turnaround on responses to issues.

Publié le 26/04/2018
Adeli L.
HR Manager
Support client

Avantages: Easy to use, and great report structures. Love that HR3 has carrier feeds. The new timeclock is great!

Inconvénients: My biggest frustration is that there are too many links and no integration between software. You have to get a link to all different services (HR3, PayStubs, FSA, Timeclock) all have different links which frustrate users. Also, as the administrator, you are stuck with having to reach to so many departments because you no longer have a dedicated service manager.

My Experience

Jeanne H.
Human Resource
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the ease of it's programming and use

Inconvénients: I don't like how, for example, when I need a pay history I can get it through my reporting but can't print from there. Have to upload it to Excel and does not look professional at all so I have to go to my rep

envoyé par PrimePay le 07/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Jeanne! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Prime Pay is Easy

Gary S.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The best customer service, longtime employees, you are not getting someone differnt everytime you contact them That means a lot in the world of business.

Avantages: PrimePay and Prime tax make it easy to do our payrolll, and to get any information whenever we need it thru the web portal. We can get pay history, vacation history, tracking of sick days, quickly & easily. If we DO have a question or concern the friendly staff handles it quickly & efficiently. We would never use a different payroll service.

Inconvénients: I have nothing that I dislike, I am pleased with it to no end

envoyé par PrimePay le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Gary! We are so happy to see that you like our online portal. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Awesome

Jodi S.
Chief People Manager
Musique, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Knowing that our employees information is secure and accurate for income and taxes.

Avantages: the fact that it is develope with the user in mind as to navigating and the layout of functions. Everything to do with payroll and ACA reporting is made for those that work with it daily.

Inconvénients: There is probably only one thing I would change and that is employer section that allows you to change or update bulk information for employees.

Superior service & products

Mary K.
Director Operations
Support client

Avantages: User friendly and easily navigated employer portal. Techs are always willing to assist with resolving payroll employee and employer issues. I am really impressed with PrimePay Blog topics and they are relate-able to my job and payroll. I seldom experience any wait time for responses to my questions and the Techs stay with me until I understand the concepts and PrimePay requirements. Tech demonstrate an extreme amount of patience and attention to my company's concerns. They listen are consistently inquiring if my company needs clarification on any specific issues.

Inconvénients: Sometimes when I haven't visited a particular area or subject or an extended period of time I have to reach out to my Tech. I could avoid wasting their time and effort if there were tutorials to let users kn ow of new or updated information as it relates to the PrimePay online Employer Portal.

Excellent

Deborah G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: They help keep my client's businesses successful. Prime Pay Payroll Service's Reports and Web Site are easy to use.

Avantages: As a Sole Proprietor Certified Public Accountant, I have many small business clients. All my clients use Prime Pay Payroll Service. Prime Pay is very easy to work with. Prime Pay works with me to deal with all payroll issues that happen during each fiscal business year.

Very user friendly

Martha L.
Accounting Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: PrimePay completes all of our payroll needs with weekly paychecks and reports, as well as our quarterly reports.

Avantages: The PrimePay software is very user friendly. It is easy to use and I like the report writing feature and the fact that I can create custom reports.

Inconvénients: It sometimes takes a while until I can figure out how to get all the details I need to include in a custom report

envoyé par PrimePay le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Martha! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly software. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

Love Prime Pay

Publié le 11/04/2019
Dawn J.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall experience is cool. The best payroll company I have personally worked with thus far.

Avantages: The software is easy to maneuver around in and super easy and quick inputting the information in the system. I also love the fact that I do not have to input any information if I do not want to. They have a representative call me weekly and I give her the payroll totals and she inputs the information for me. I then can go in ant any time to review information when needed. They also give out time clocks and can generate the totals from the machine. We will be getting them soon and I cannot wait to try it.

Inconvénients: There is nothing that I do not like about this software.

envoyé par PrimePay le 17/04/2019

Thank you for your review, Dawn! We are so happy to see that you are having a positive experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you and your company.

SERVICE THAT CANNOT BE BEAT

Dennis S.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: No complaints and no regrets

Avantages: Excellent service, ease of use, accuracy, great support

Inconvénients: No real cons; we are very happy. Every app should be this easy to get information from.

envoyé par PrimePay le 06/08/2019

Thank you for your review, Dennis! We are so happy to see that you like our user-friendly platform. We will be sure to share your sentiments with our team! Have a great day. - Team PrimePay

always great fast service

Publié le 24/01/2018
Gregory W.
Customer Service Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: ease of use, great support

Avantages: software is user friendly the implementation was quick, training was well organized, and questions were handled effortlessly

Inconvénients: there are no real issues other than reporting of labor dollars by job type broken out to multiple departments with associates that work varied departments

Our transition from a larger/more expensive payroll organization couldn't have been more smooth.

Anne marie P.
Human Resources Administrator
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using this software really frees up payroll processing time. It's simple and easy to use and it's only just a few clicks in order to successfully transmit payroll each pay period.

Avantages: We started off with a great experience with our sales rep and customer service took right over with excellent service. There seemed to be no errors, problems, or issues right from the very beginning. Our conversion rep was responsive and resolved any issues that I brought forth immediately. Payroll processing days couldn't be more easy. A few simple clicks and I'm ready to submit. The entire process is simple and takes up virtually so little time.

Inconvénients: I struggle with the reports section. When I want to print out a report, it seems to take me a much longer time as the screens are not very easy to look at and quickly understand. I find the report not generating immediately, but rather queuing, then getting an email to let me know it's ready a bit distracting.

Great Service

Liz R.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This makes the whole payroll process simple and seamless. We
work with support team and they are very knowledgeable and can answer
any questions we can come up with. We have always had wonderful
customer support

Avantages: The reports are easy to find and have whatever you can imagine because
you have the ability to customize them to fit your needs. If you have any
problems you just call in and they walk you through it.

Inconvénients: We wanted to see a couple of different categories...but they showed
us how to get there...so no problem really

envoyé par PrimePay le 20/12/2018

Thank you for your review, Liz. We're glad Jenny has been so helpful for you! We're happy to have you as part of the PrimePay family.

Easy Life

Publié le 17/01/2019
Marna mae L.
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Ive been with Primepay for years now. The company and my "smart representatives" makes my Payroll, Taxes easy. I could have some peace of mind at the end of every pay period and tax year that I am compliant the the IRS and labor law.

Avantages: All it takes is a brief phone call, I give the hours and in less than a minute i can download and print out my reports

Inconvénients: Some minor glitches, all is well and well taken cared of.

envoyé par PrimePay le 18/01/2019

Thank you very much for your review. One of our goals is to give you time back in your day to focus on what matters most while we handle your back office tasks. We are glad that at the end of the day, you can be left with peace of mind knowing everything is taken care of. Thank you for being a valued part of the PrimePay family.

User Friendly Payroll Company

Elyse S.
Controller
Construction, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My time is better spent collecting money to pay for the payroll than to save money by processing the payroll myself.

Avantages: The fact that I can enter the whole payroll myself at my leisure instead of waiting on a representative to assist me, but when I need assistance PrimePay is right their with answers to my questions while I am still processing my payroll. This is a very important fact since most of the time if a problem creates itself, I can't complete the processing without the question answered. If they didn't answer fast it could hold up my processing and the checks, which would create a lot of dis-satisfied employees with no check!

Inconvénients: At this moment I have no cons, I like the software

envoyé par PrimePay le 19/12/2018

Thank you for your review, Elyse. We're so glad that you find our service so highly valuable. We strive to give business owners and end users time back in their day to focus on what matters most. We're happy to see that we have achieved that for your company.

Still Has The Small Businessman In Sight

Publié le 17/01/2019
Impression, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: You can reread my pros for the full monte, but my overall experience in a few words would be "awed by the friendly accessibility."

Avantages: That I have found with PrimePay is not limited to the success of their software. While the software is great, it is the people element that I find so refreshing. I used two other well known payroll companies before discovering these guys. The biggest difference I have found is that unlike other payroll companies, they do not vanish once the sale is made. Today was a great example of their friendly demeanor. Even though I knew it was my own fault for not getting payroll in on time, Grace, an account specialist but not mine, cheerfully took my payroll via phone. Happily going the extra step she also took the information for my two new employees who will have their first checks delivered on time tomorrow morning.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is my inability to find time to use it.

envoyé par PrimePay le 18/01/2019

Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful review. One of the most valuable things we can offer to our clients is our hands on, passionate client success team. We truly care about each and every one of our clients and whether you have one employee or 100, you will each receive a personalized and caring experience. Never hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.

Great for employee benefits

Publié le 14/12/2018
Tracy L.
Owner/Operator
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I'm an end user, and I love how easy it is for me to manage my FSA account. Being able to upload receipts through the mobile app is a life-saver, and I love it that I can enroll for the upcoming year on my own through the website vs. having to fill out paperwork and go through HR.

Inconvénients: My one and only complaint is a minor one - I wish the mobile app was set up to allow fingerprint sign-in.

envoyé par PrimePay le 17/12/2018

Thank you for your review, Tracy. We highly value your feedback and are always working on improving our products to meet our client's needs. Never hesitate to reach out and let us know what we could be doing better.