15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Cincopa

Plateforme professionnelle multimédia d'hébergement et de gestion enrichie d'une analytique vidéo en temps réel et incluant un kit de marketing avancé.

En savoir plus sur Cincopa

I love the fact that you have so much choice in different media/sliders input for your website. Finding your website really opened up a new world of possibilities for us.

I don't have any use for picture hosting. So why pay for the picture option.

Cincopa - Notes

Cincopa a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 59 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Cincopa ?

Eliane
Eliane
Business Owner (Pays-Bas)
Cosmétiques, 2–10 employés

Super-easy implementing of image-sliders and video's; makes your website look professional!

Commentaires : We solved the following problem with Cincopa: we have a pretty outdated website-building back-end. It has an implemented, possibility of putting a slider on our website, but the problem with this slider is that it could not be translated or adjusted to our English page. And also it has very little finishing-touch options (such as adjusting the look of it). We put text in our sliders, as we display our monthly offers, so could not just stick to images only. So when our English-speaking customers would click on our translated website, they would still see a Dutch slider. This was so annoying! Cincopa really solved this problem for us. Because now we made two sliders with Cincopa, one English and one Dutch, and pasted the HTML onto our websitepages. When we adjust the sliders to our new offers every month via Cincopa, the sliders are updated automatically, because pasting the HTML only has to be done once. That is so nice and easy! And the look of the slider of Cincopa is better too! Thank you, Cincopa team, for making this possible for us!

I love the fact that you have so much choice in different media/sliders input for your website! Finding your website really opened up a new world of possibilities for us! It is so easy to incorporate this in your website. It is very easy, and the steps and implementation really speaks for itself. You can be a website builder noob and get a good-looking, professional feel on your website with the sliders. That is so nice!

There is nothing that I dislike, Cincopa is a very nice website with great website-imaging implementation! Two small ideas that I have is that it would be nice if adjusting the text to a (Google) lettertype is implemented in a menu. (In the current situation I had to adjust the HTML to achieve this, and that worked fine.) And the other small thing is that it might be nice if the search engine for finding lovely templates on their websites, have some added filters - such as: fullwidth or not, image only or with text, mentions of different customizable options, video or not. As I was new to slider-implementing, I was quite overwhelmed by the range of amazing, available options. Cincopa opened up a world of new website-imaging possibilities for me! Very nice!

Betsy
Director of Innovation and ICT (Hong Kong)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Cincopa has been a tremendous asset to our organization

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, it's a beautiful product that allows us to target prospects globally without having to use a VPN which is necessary with many other competitors.

Cincopa has been a tremendous asset to our organization, with its ability to post a variety of content to our website and standalone galleries for various corporate needs. From a marketing standpoint, but also for creating content for professional development for staff members to view, there is an excellent number of options that Cincopa offers. Since our websites are WordPress, we can use the WordPress Plug-in to share and customize the content delivered to our audiences. The email and campaign editor also allows us to share content with our audience and prospective families in a seamless manner. Being in education, the ability to also link with Podcast iTunes is something that our Arts and Design Department can use when showcasing arts and music content created by the students. This website has been a great addition to our marketing and admissions team.

I haven't had any issues so far with Cincopa and all those issues have been fixed or addressed by their team.

Robert
Director (R.-U.)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Poor Business Ethics - Unlimited really means very limited.

Commentaires : They will say they provide unlimited images but they do not. It is on their website in black and white. I would say a fair usage policy would be nearer 100,000 images or 1,000,000 images but it is 3,000. This is a bad company

It is an excellent software that enables you to add galleries to websites easily.

I have used these guys since November 2016 and always paid the bills on time. Back in October 2018 I upgraded the plan to Corporate. Now on their website when you compare plans The Corporate Plan includes Images - Unlimited (The maximum number of image files you can store on your account at a given time.) So when I received a bill for $885.68 for being over my image limit you can imagine I was not pleased. So I checked my account and indeed I am using Image: 9268/unlimited which to me is fine however they say it violates their fair usage policy which is 3000 images and to me that is not unlimited. Furthermore this is not stated anywhere on their website. Their system is excellent however their business ethics leave a lot to be desired. You will be held to ransom as you will have invested a lot of time on their system. Now they are charging me an additional $924 a year so that I can have up to 15,000 images yet it still states unlimited and that is on top of $1416 I would think twice about using this company as they cannot be trusted.

Réponse de l'équipe de Cincopa

l’année dernière

Thank you, Robert, for being a loyal customer for the last six years and growing your business and usage with us. I saw that you were able to talk with our sales and sort out the confusion. We're looking forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come!

Web Developer (Afrique du Sud)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

I would recommend Cinopa to any developer as it is very easy to use!!!

Commentaires : It save a lot of time easy to use and it integrate with all famous web tools. Word Press e.c.

I use Cinopa on more than 45 websites as my main image and video tool. I am a developer and Cinopa is the best web tool for Videos and images by far its visually awesome. They have a very professional support team and respond instantly to any inquiries. I would recommend Cinopa to any developer as it is very easy to use with a wide variety of video and photo themes. Thanks Cinopa, keep up the good work

There is nothing to dislike in Cinopa I love all the functions the web may be a bit slow sometimes but I am in SA and the latency due to the distance may be the reason.

Lubin
Lubin
Communications Analyst (Argentine)
E-learning, 501–1 000 employés

Cincopa helps us to the e-learning process

Commentaires : I work for a public university, so I have a very young public, for this reason is very importat to use modern tools that lets me work winth images, videos and other files.
Cincopa changed the way to share information for my target.
If you have a big business or a little store, you can use Cincopa for your websites, blogs, etc.
The user don't need to be an expert for using Cincopa; This platform makes easy to publish media content. You'll can see a before and an after using this service.
Cincopa es adaptable with new tools and aplications.

I know Cincopa some 10 years ago, when i was starting my firts steeps on web design for a local radio. It Is plataform very uselful, modern and with renovated. I like it because ir lets me publish information for all the publics of diferett ways. All the resources (photos, videos, audios) can be watched with a quality and confort. Cincopa lets me offer a nice experience for the user, and this is very important today.

Cincopa could offer some promotions in their plans prices. Only this ;)

Rolando
Rolando
Marketing Executive (É.-U.)

Really like Cincopa and I recommend it to anyone looking for a video hosting and management site.

Commentaires : Fast CDN for video, audio and pictures. Great options of players for your audio and video files. Great option for podcasts that are embedded on any website and play nicely all the time. The other wonderful thing is the free account with great features as the pay version.

Free account. Pay account it's insanely affordable. Fast delivery of content or CDN included even with the free account. Great option for different players for video and audio. Great for your images that are going to be displayed in beautiful digital gallery canvas. The players feature an incredibly clean and easy-to-navigate interface.

Maybe for someone looking an option to only host video and not audio, there may be a problem because you get the option to host a lot of picture, a decent ammount of video and audio files. I I wish that the client could choose the option to pay for video and audio hosting only. I don't have any use for picture hosting. So why pay for the picture option. I wish that I could have more video and audio files in exchange for the photos files. But if you want an unlimited amount of video, audio, and picture, then you have the option of an unlimited account at a higher price that solves that problem. Beside that, I have no issues with Cincopa so far. Can't think of anything I don't like.

Billy
Billy
Special Events Manager for Sun and Sky Entertainment/Ethan Bortnick (É.-U.)

I am so happy I discovered Cincopa!

Commentaires : Cincopa has helped me in standing apart in my overly-saturated niche. The visual possibilities are creative and endless for marketing and branding and using Cincopa inspires new ideas! It has been a great benefit in integrating professional standard video, image, and audio content that my clients comment positively on often.

There's a lot to like with Cincopa, especially for someone like me who uses video hosting and management solutions daily. Cincopa has helped me in standing apart in my overly-saturated niche. The visual possibilities are creative and endless for marketing and branding and using Cincopa inspires new ideas! It has been a great benefit in integrating professional standard video, image, and audio content that my clients comment positively on often.

Only that I didn't find it sooner! Before Cincopa, I was spending so much time trying to piece together a decent, professional look that stood apart from similar products in my niche. Well, now I have that time back and a product I love on top of it!

Matthew
Matthew
Website Design, Laptop Repairs, Satellite & TV Solutions (Irlande)

Slideshows Made Easy

Commentaires : As I have not kept up to date on the new web design programs available, I still use an old HTML program. It only uses the old Flash player slideshows which are nearly out of style nowadays. I was working on a new Kitchen website and the flash slideshows just would not work correctly, then I found Cincopa during a Google search, I gave it a try and the quality of the slideshows solved all my problems.

Cincopa is one of the best websites that I have come across to create your very own stunning slideshow for your website. They have a wide variety of templates to start with, from simple slides to 3D effects. All you have to do is upload your photos and Cincopa does all the work to create a visually stunning slideshow. You can even add descriptions to each slide which is ideal for business users promoting a product or service. In my case, I just had to copy the HTML code to my website, upload it to the hosting provider, and instantly see my slideshow of kitchens online.

The only fault I came across while using Cincopa was when I copied an existing slideshow which I wanted to edit with new images. After deleting the photos that I wanted to remove, I could not upload the new photos until I refreshed the page to clear the deleted boxes with the images. Maybe a setting or button to automatically remove the boxes for deleted images would make it easier.

Rob
Rob
Owner (R.-U.)
Musique

Pro video hosting and management with A* features

Cincopa does everything I have been looking for and much more easily create a pro website using their platform to host your video, audio and images, with no programming skills needed. Great looking templates, dynamic and fast service, super fast servers everything performs without faults and loads instantly. Deep analytics for online businesses and email marketers using video for sales, it has all the features you need. Management of all assets is really simple and integrating across multiple sites so easy. Really happy to be using Cincopa and highly recommend it

A wider range of templates would be good, and also deeper customisation options in some areas. Doesn't affect my use of the platform though.

Événementiel, 2–10 employés

Easy to use simple to understand

What I like most about Cincopa is the variety of slide display options.

Can’t think of anything I dislike it took care of what I needed.

Mark
DJ (É.-U.)
Musique, Auto-entrepreneur

Engaged to completion

5,0 l’année dernière

I really appreciated that the development team took my issue and worked it all the way through. I now have a working app because of them.

The timeliness of completing my request took a bit of time. One email per day (typically). I more excited that the problem was fixed so I hate to say anything bad.

Diego
Ingenier (Espagne)
Construction, 501–1 000 employés

Excellent system to create galleries

Commentaires : You can create galleries of images, with the best design. within a wide range of options. Even add videos.

You can create galleries of images, with the best design. within a wide range of options. Even add videos. All these galleries will not occupy you in your web space, you just have to enter a code. Also with your user you can continue updating these galleries, and you will automatically appear on your website.

I would not know what to say, well yes, that the full service is payable, and not cheap. But nothing is perfect, and the free version gives some service.

Evan
Company Owner (Australie)
E-learning, 2–10 employés

We create it, Cincopa delivers.

Commentaires : They provide an easy to navigate platform with exceptional reliability. I'd reccomend Cincopa to any entrepreneur looking for a way to deliver media online.

In todays online landscape, We couldn't find any other company that offered what Cincopa offered in terms of being able to provide the tools that could deliver the customer experience we wanted for our students and clients.

I'd like to be able to adjust the speed of the audio's we deliver through their media players.

Lynette
Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

I'm Impressed With Cincopa

I needed a gallery feature that allowed for both videos and photos. I researched online where I could find this and stumbled upon Cincopa. I'm really happy I did as their product was just what I needed. Their galleries allow for both videos and images and are responsive on all screen sizes. They also load quickly, which makes them an ideal gallery to use. Their customer support helped me promptly whenever issues arose, which is an extremely helpful thing when you're trying to troubleshoot.

It takes a moment to get used to their platform. Some galleries are not built for both videos and images. If you try to embed such galleries onto your website, you'll find they do not load correctly. This was the most confusing part but customer support is always there if you run into an issue.

Paul
Founder (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Makes implmenting training programs easy and powerful - and talk about analytics!

Its simple to use, and tha analytics is briliant! Their support team has been very helpful, and have gone beyond what they could of done to keep us happy.

A Con - that they changed into a PRO! The plans are based on video count - not storage space. Our videos are only a few mins - so it looks like we have lot. But they were great and customized a plan to allow us to have more videos in our plan and shorter space. Awesome!

Evan
VP (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Allowed me to quickly build a photo gallery that can be updated by others.

Commentaires : Replaced a broken photo section on my website in literally 20 minutes.

The themes and templates look stunning across all devices. Virtually no programming skills are needed and photo galleries can be updated right within the admin page on the Cincopa site. Robust multimedia support. Really easy to use. I still have not gotten around to reading the documentation but I've already upload many assets!

Galleries look so good I am going to have to upgrade my plan so I can show off more assets! Video support means I have to rethink my site. I definitely want to leverage the product's video capabilities.

Derek
CEO (Ouganda)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Brilliant

Commentaires : It made my website more attractive to my clients

Published 5 seconds ago I wanted to add scrolling pictures to I wanted to add scrolling pictures to my website. After many different sites and many failures I stumbled upon Cincopa. Their simple management solutions and many easy to use templates was idea for my purposes. I have now created a video portal and customized a few video players to entertain my visitors and I saw that my video stats started to grow. I would definitely recommend Cincopa to beginners like myself to make your sites look more professional

Dhruv
COO (Inde)
Meubles, 11–50 employés

Very efficient functions and effective customer service

Commentaires : Cataloguing, product and space presentation in terms of multiple images that are permitted to be displayed on the website

Video hosting and management solution works very well! Implementation was relatively easy and are still happy with the way the installed features function

We have not had any negative experiences thus far. The cost has been low as well when compared to other similar products

RaNaldo
Graphic designer (É.-U.)

It is reliable and low cost. I highly recommend the Cincopa media platform

Commentaires : It already has many of the most important best features. Yet, it is continually improving adding new features.

It is reliable and low cost. I highly recommend the Cincopa media platform because it is a great choice for me. When I need to share new photos and video requires fast turnaround, viewable on most any device including cell phones and tablets, Cincopa makes it easy. My clients will get a nicely displayed page of thumbnails simplifying the content search. A group, team or and single client will have my Cincopa link to downloadable files fast, streaming the content and ready for approval.

Maynard
Dir. of Systems (É.-U.)

Cincopa makes its so easy and visually appealing to display videos on our Healthcare website.

I use Cincopa to host many of our heath care videos. Cincopa makes its so easy and visually appealing to setup and display these videos on our website. Thanks Cincopa.

MikYael
President (É.-U.)

Great Service , Absolute Best!!

The easy to use tools and media rich content that can be put on a customers website to engage their customers is a must have for web designer's for today's digital society.  I like the options and choices of design with several ways to engage a customer visiting a website with eye catching widgets and media playing tools. Excellent customer retention options can be embeded into a video creating leads for future customers. I would recommend cincopa for their diverse selection of video hosting and management solutions tools to other web designers or entrepeneurs to harness their brand and bring their brand to the maximum with eye catching media rich content and an easy customizable interface to create the perfect media for their website.

Downfall to products is the limit on MB and GB for streaming media. If a customer has a lot of traffic to their site, they shouldn't be penalized by that and have their widget or tool used shutdown.

Diendéré
Social media manager (Burkina Faso)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to use

4,0 l’année dernière

Cincopa is a software that I order to all developers with an ease of use with a wide variety of video and photo and fits well in the website

No drawbacks but more improvements and features would be welcome

Fabiano
Video Producer (Irlande)
Médias de diffusion, 11–50 employés

I first fell in love for their video player skins and soon for their management solution.

Commentaires : Their service is great and affordable. I am using it in my Squarespace website and everything works well, after inserting the CSS file in seconds... I can host a lot of videos and photos and publish them easily through some really cool video player skins and manage them quickly through my account. Also the fact that I can invite some colleagues to be managed by my account is very handy!.

The way their players allow me to display my videos is a huge advantage. My client's don't stay long in the landing page of my website, so I need to grab their attention to show our work. Since I embedded Cincopa's players, more and more clients are watching our portfolio and this help us to find more clients.

I wish I could upload more media and pay less for it of course! Deleting and replacing footage to respect the limit of space given is tough.

Joanna
Artist (Canada)
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur

Cinopa doesnt keep their contract

Commentaires : I was to expect full unlimited usage with the contract I signed up and paid for yet, the people at Cinopa have limited my unlimted usage 3 years later. I would not trust this company.

It was good to make a gallery to post online

I paid into an unlimited package a couple years ago and now they are retracting their contract. I would not trust this company if you were to pay for their service.

Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

SCAM. They won't answer your emails, so you simply can't cancel this.

Commentaires : I can honestly only say this is a scam.
I'll have to go through a great hassle to dispute this with my bank.

Nothing. I was never able to use it and I'm being charged.

I can't speak about the platform, because the person on my team who signed up quit the very next week. Ever since then, we've been trying to cancel the service but there's simply no way. They won't answer emails or any of the commetns I left in their social platforms. Their charges keep on coming for a service we've never used. I see many others commenting the same, so it seems like this is a well-orchestrated scam. I will now have to change credit card numbers because there's just no way to cancel.