Accurate tracker and it has a lot of other useful features.

Publié le 29/05/2019
Dale D.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ProRankTracker is a great tool for tracking our keywords. I noticed that it is very accurate. Not mentioning that it sends daily emails indicating the changes in my ranking. The dashboard is easy to work with and I really like the design. They also have other features like Site-Audit, Keyword Suggestion Tool and Rankings Discovery tool.

Inconvénients: I don't have any issues with this app. It works really well and it is a very accurate keyword tracker.

Great Resource for Tracking Website Metrics and SEO

Publié le 19/09/2019
Douglas C.
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Owning, operating and managing websites successfully requires that you track the many metrics of their performance. You want to know where best is your time spent in managing Search Engine Optimization and understanding the demographics of your target audience to ensure your websites are performing at their best. ProRankTracker.com allows me to see so much useful data on the performance of https://www.The-Golf-Experience.com and https://www.The-River-of-Life.com so I know best where these sites are performing well and in what areas they could use some work and improvement to perform better. I recommend ProRankTracker.com to anyone tasked with the responsibility of managing any website so they best know the metrics of how well they are performing.

Avantages: I like most the numerous features of this program that allow me to track the many metrics across my websites to better know how well they are performing and where they need work.

Inconvénients: The only complaint I could register is the number of tracking metrics available. It can almost get overwhelming. But staying focused on the few that mena the most to me helps to stay on track.

A versatile rank tracker!

Publié le 28/12/2018
Gina E.
Digital Marketing Associate
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Pro Rank Tracker is a popular rank tracking tool that helps me check my rankings and it gives me a complete picture of how my websites are performing. It allows me choose from URL, Term or List view to view my rankings. Adding or editing URLs or keywords is easy. They have a Rankings Discovery tool to discover other keywords that my websites are ranking for and add them to the tracker. It can also track keywords on Google, Yahoo, Bing and Amazon. I can also track the position of my videos on Youtube. The tracker is accurate and I can update my rankings on demand.

Inconvénients: Even with fast internet connection, sometimes it can get slow specially during login. That's the only minor drawback of this amazing tool.

Pretty Good but Not for Amazon

Publié le 13/02/2017
Jeremy H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: In general the product is good as far as the feature set and capabilities. However as an Amazon only user it has some significant issues that make it not ideal for Amazon and specifically for sharing reports with clients. The main issue is that the system is completly URL based. There is no way to give a URL a name. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG doesn't mean anything to anyone. It doesn't give you any idea what ProRankTracker is reporting on. I need to be able to tell PRT that https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG is actually a product named: Widget A and have that be what is shown on the URL view, term view etc. In addition, the comparison reports are not designed for multi-client. It wants you to select which items to compare but doesn't let you select groups or tags so that you can do a comparison of just one product group from week to week or month to month. So these comparison reports are completely useless to me because I have 1000 URLs in the list. Furthermore, they aren't just useless because you can't pick groups and basically segment your reporting by client, but also because you can give the URL's names. I get a list like this: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01L85H3EG
and it asks me which ones i want to compare. Again, none of those selections mean ANYTHING to me. I don't know what product is B01L85H3KW So while the website says it works for Amazon it doesn't really work for Amazon. It has major gaps in terms of its' ability to provide useful, actionable data for Amazon.

Avantages: Good feature set, bulk upload, nice reports.

Inconvénients: No way to 'name' a URL, can't run comparison reports by Groups.

My Experience With PRT

Publié le 07/12/2016
V k R.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been using Pro Rank Tracker (PRT) from Apr-2016. I shifted to PRT after using several other popular KW ranking software over the years. When I signed up, to be very honest, it was because of the price. This was the cheapest among all the ranking softwares that I have used so far. At the time of signing up, I did not know how this software will compare to the others that I have already used. But, I have to confess that PRT has met my expectations largely favourably. Of course, there are certain improvements that I would very much like to see in this software. For example, in URL view (and possibly other areas too), under Filters, there are 2 radio buttons under "URLs", "Terms" and "Indexed URLs". I would like to see another related functionality added here. An "Exclude" checkbox. When this checkbox is selected, the above button should work in a negative form. That means, for example, whatever is added in the "Terms" should be excluded. I have checked and confirmed that the ranking figures as well as the search volume figures are all accurate. Overall, I am happy using this software.

Avantages: - Cheaper compared to other KW ranking software

Publié le 25/02/2019
Matthew S.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Pro Rank Tracker is a web-based tracker that allows me to track my keywords. It is effective and accurate. They offer several plans and all of them is affordable. I've got their Silver plan and it lets me track up to 1,500 keywords as of the moment. I only track our Google rankings but it can also track other search engines like Bing and Yahoo. I can manually update the keyword tracker 2 times a day as well. They also show the exact search volume of the keywords.

Inconvénients: I do not have any problems using it. It is simple to use and it's a very accurate tracker.

Great and inexpensive rank tracker.

Publié le 27/02/2019
Richard L.
Owner & SEO Expert
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Pro Rank Tracker is one of the our most used rank tracking software. It allows us to track up to 300 keywords (Bronze Plan), unlimited URLs, and 1 updates-on-demand. It also shows the exact search volume of our keywords. The dashboard is neat and looks professional. I love the dark theme because it has a nice contrast. On the dashboard, I can also see the stats of my keywords like how many keywords are in top 1, top10 or top 100

Inconvénients: Their mobile app for client reporting is not included on our plan. You need to subscribe to a higher plan to be able to use it.

Accurate rank tracker that helps me track my website's performance

Publié le 27/03/2019
William D.
Owner / Blogger
Sports, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: ProRankTracker has many advantages and has plenty of features. It helps me to track my keywords accurately. They offer different subscriptions depending on how big your keyword list is. It also allows me to change how I view my keywords. The available views are URL, Term and List View. The tool also shows the ranking changes of my keywords. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is the Rankings Discovery tool. It allows me to find more keywords that my website is already rank for.

Inconvénients: The mobile version of ProRankTracker is not that responsive.

Amazing rank tracker!

Publié le 17/09/2018
Luke S.
SEO/Blogger
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great experience overall!

Avantages: 1. Their pricing is competitive. You can track up to 300 keywords with unlimited URLs.
2. I love that they are showing the exact number of search volume.
3. Accurate rank tracker and search volume.
4. You can update your rankings on demand.
5. The keyword suggestion tool is a nice added feature.
6. Live chat support is helpful.
7. You can connect your Dropbox or Google Drive to store the reports.

Inconvénients: There are times that logging in is slow. I know that I do not have any problems on my side.

Not your ordinary rank tracker software.

Publié le 24/05/2019
Cynthia H.
Web Content Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a great tool for tracking our keywords.

Avantages: ProRankTracker is a an accurate and easy to use rank tracker software. They offer different plans with different pricing. Users can also upgrade or downgrade anytime. They also has a site audit tool that can help users to fix the issues on any website. It also has a Keyword Suggestion tool that allows me to discover new keywords for my websites.

Inconvénients: A dedicated account manager is only available on their highest and most expensive plan.

a Full on Rank tracker

Jacques V.
SEO Expert
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used ProRankTracker for over 2 years and love how my SEO clients can get their own app the keep an eye on their rankings, they have competitive fees and and pretty solid dashboard. Rank alerts when you reach a certain position and daily or weekly reports plus a mobile app make that you don't have to login to know what it happening to your site or your clients.

Avantages: The App

Inconvénients: No automated visual email reports and difficult to set client reporting on specific keywords.

Great Service

Erik B.
2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The team responds to my emails and tickets FAST! They are always willing to help and answer any questions that I have. I have been a customer for quite a while and have even upgraded my account. Very happy and loyal customer!

Avantages: Great email reports. Love being able to send them to clients with white label versions.

Inconvénients: Would love to see new features added. Nothing particular, but SEO is always changing and would love to see the company add new features and keep providing great service.

I can now monitor my website's rankings easily.

Publié le 26/07/2019
John M.
Musique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is great for monitoring keywords.

Avantages: Thanks to their friendly user-interface, I was able to view and monitor my website's rankings easily. Their rank tracker is fast and accurate too. Creating a report is easy and it's easy to understand as well. ProRankTracker is also affordable and they can definitely help you to monitor your keyword rankings.

Inconvénients: Because it is a web-based program, sometimes their program is slow to operate.

Most Accurate Rank Tracker out there...

Saif C.
Médias en ligne, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I had best experience with pro rank tracker out of all the rank trackers I have used. I think I have used more than 10 rank trackers and was looking for a better one until I settled with pro rank tracker. However, there is still room for improvement as I don't get 100% accurate rankings in bing search engine, most of the time I hope you work on making bing rankings more accurate.

Avantages: Quite accurate rankings, ease of use and good features to generate ranking reports.

Inconvénients: At times, rankings are not so accurate in Bing.

The best ranking dashboard you could find

Publié le 02/07/2018
Silviu C.
Web Designer
Jeux vidéos
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great results, very high accurate results, you can slit results for a given keyword by location, browser, device, and so on. Their are highly customizable for everyone who needs a different and accurate perspective to look at things. Daily updates and reporting

Inconvénients: Not being able to measure social media, just video is a huge minus for this great team, but the price is really good, will kepp using into the feature.

I am very happy with ProRankTracker

Greg P.
UX/Front End Developer
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was very surprised with the quality of ProRankTracker. The system is easy to use and priced very well. It is great that you can get all required functionality for 2 websites for free! That's always a benefit especially if one wants to evaluate quality of a software. That's exactly what we did. We had started with free account and were impressed with the accuracy of results. Now we are on Silver account and it is very well priced for the amount of functionality we get in return.

Avantages: accuracy of the results, free account, good pricing scheme, excellent and timely support, nice interface, api available

Inconvénients: unfortunately gives little on demand updates

Best on the Market

Mark W.
Managing Director
Internet, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have been doing SEO since the internet began in the early 1990's, so as you can imagine I have gone through my fair share of different tools for monitoring my client's organic rankings. Pro Rank Tracker is the best rank tracker I have ever come across and is head and shoulders above anything else on the market today. The interface is gorgeous and works seamlessly on desktop and with each section having its own tutorial video it makes it very easy to understand. Having thought things couldn't get any better, I downloaded the iPad App and again, where in the past I have normally been disappointed with supporting apps, this one deserves to win awards. Cannot recommend it enough.

Avantages: Easy to use. Love the iPad App. Great tutorials. Reports look beautiful.

Inconvénients: Cannot always remember where to go to find what I want when on the desktop version as I spend most of the time on the app.

Affordable tool for tracking my keywords!

Publié le 20/03/2019
Elaine S.
Blogger / Online Business Owner
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a great rank tracker that helps me to understand my website's performance. I can track different keywords from different search engines. The rank tracker is fast and also accurate. I also like their reporting, it is useful and neat. The app allows me to choose from URL View, Term or List View as well.

Inconvénients: I do not have any problems with this rank tracker. It is very accurate!

A must-have tool in my arsenal for internet marketing

Publié le 15/02/2017
Valerie C.
Web Developer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The options to track not just a simple SERP, but details like LOCAL positioning is critical, IMO, since I work with mostly local businesses. Being able to see other terms sites are ranking for, as well as tracking the competition is also incredibly valuable. And the best part: I absolutely trust the data.

Avantages: I trust it's accuracy
Local ranking info is available

Inconvénients: It's a bit complicated to set up (though I actually don't blame the software, it's google's ever-changing BS)

Accurate rank tracker software! Worth the money.

Publié le 30/10/2018
Albert A.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love using it. It provides search volume and an accurate rank tracker.

Avantages: 1. ProRankTracker is affordable. The lowest plan lets me to track up to 300 terms and unlimited URLs.
2. Exact search volume is accurate.
3. Tracking local keywords are also accurate.
4. I can update my keywords on demand.
5. Higher plans lets you have a dedicated account manager to help you anytime.
6. User interface is clean and it is easy to use.
7. Supports many different languages.

Inconvénients: I do no have any complaints. It works great and its pretty accurate.

Solid Rank Tracker With Good Reporting Functionality

Stephen M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used Pro Rank Tracker for the past couple of years and find it easy to use, and accurate.
The ability to track rankings at a local level (and positions in the Snack Pack), as well as national rankings, make it particularly helpful when dealing with local clients.
I like how easy it is to set up automatic reporting, and my clients can get daily weekly or monthly reports depending on what is most appropriate.
PRT is an excellent tool and continues to develop.

Avantages: Accurate. Good reporting.

Awesome way to keep track of your rankings

Publié le 07/12/2016
Nicolas D.
Blogger
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Since I've started using PRT, I can't live without it. It allows me to follow all my rankings in several ways. I set up keywords for my blog of course but also for my competitors. And I set up some reports to be sent each day to follow closely my most important keywords, my most recent ones and how are behaving my competitors in Google. It really helps me a lot !!! Thanks !!!

Avantages: Reports are awesome and you can really configure them as you wish
I also like the possibility to follow my competitors

Inconvénients: The support is sometimes slow to answer and these last months they have had problems with the update of local search metrics.

The TOP rank tracking solution for affiliate marketers

Greg J.
Internet Marketer
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Every day I review and filter through numerous tools, softwares and solutions for internet marketing. While there are dozens of rank tracking solutions out there, Pro Rank Tracker provides the most robust solution on the market for the most affordable price. If you're looking for a rank tracking solution for SEO, I highly recommend it.

Avantages: It's very robust and allows you to hyper target pretty much anything you want to do with SEO. Also, it gives you a lot of automation with reports, which makes your life much easier if you're working with clients.

Inconvénients: I personally prefer the previous UI but other than that it's the best tracking solution on the market for the most affordable price. Every other solution out there comes with less features and costs more.

The Best I've Found

Gideon R.
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I've only had cause to contact customer support a couple of times - once to ask about a function and the other to suggest a function, both times I was impressed with the speed at which they came back to me.
I also really appreciate the speed at which they react to the big G changing policies or results.

Avantages: Accurate, clear, well presented data.

Inconvénients: This is mainly a result of Bing results fluctuating more than Google but the major movers aspect tends to focus on Bing - have spoken to Cust Support about a filter to apply to the report so I can filter out Bing and its jumpiness.

It's a great tool to check my rankings and website's performance.

Publié le 23/04/2019
Dexter T.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is a fast and accurate rank tracking tool to track my keywords. ProRankTracker also allows me to check my mobile and desktop rankings. Their blog is really useful too! It contains a lot of tips and latest news about SEO and digital marketing. Another great feature of ProRankTracker is their pricing. It is really competitive and in my opinion, it is affordable.

Inconvénients: I couldn't ask for more. It has all the tools that I need to track my keywords.