En savoir plus sur Look

L'AFFICHAGE DYNAMIQUE, PLUS SIMPLE QUE JAMAIS ! Gérez vos écrans. Vite. Facilement. Partout. Tout le temps.

En savoir plus sur Look

Ease in remote management of the Android players. Visual editor for layout is intuitive (user of layers).

Price a little higher than the competition, that's the only defect.

Look - Notes

Look a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 37 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Look ?

Ben
Ben
Managing Director (Australie)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés

Simple, smart cloud-based CMS

Commentaires : LOOK delivers a premium remote CMS experience.
From my initial discussions with the team through to implementation, they were with us every step of the way.
The product is easy-to-use and the team is constantly looking at ways to improve or offer more features.
Support is excellent and queries are always addressed promptly and thoroughly.
Given their price point, I believe LOOK is the best product in its sector.

LOOK's digital signage solution is very intuitive, reliable and extremely well-priced. They are constantly looking to improve the product and their integration of social-media platforms is extremely valuable for my client base.

There's literally nothing I don't like about this software. It has been ideal for our circumstances.

CEO (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

A great tool for out of home digital marketing

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Looks has been great. We used it to add out of home advertising to our overall platform. It easily integrated and our clients are very happy to be able to publish content in physical spaces.

We use look to manage the OOH arm of our digital advertising business. We love how simple look has been to use. The biggest thing I can say is that it just works. You don’t spend a bunch of time figuring it out, it’s very intuitive and feature rich.

Nothing has been difficult to use. However, I’d love to see support for more players media players. We ordered a number of different look players to try out and none of them were recognized by our televisions here in Canada.

Alternatives envisagées : embed signage et BroadSign

Pourquoi passer à Look : Simplicity and ease of use. We didn’t need the richer feature sets offered but the alternative software so we kept it simple with look.

Richard
Head propeller spinner (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique

Not a seeded review

Commentaires : The system seems very clunky and obtuse. It may be because they are aiming squarely at single end user setups. I don't know. It is odd though that they have received all 5-star reviews. The reason for my title. Maybe not but I think so. It could just be me and my ability to grasp the highly intuitive nature of the layout.

Nothing or maybe price could not really tell.

Could not get very far. The system seems to require a player attached to function. And that might be because it is set up to be a single player system.

Réponse de l'équipe de Look

il y a 6 ans

Hi Richard. To be honest, your review looks pretty surface, but anyway we appreciate it. We always notify our fresh users, that in order to try our service they will need to use any device on Android 4.4 or higher with our app installed on it from the PlayMarket. If you're looking for solution which you're going to use with the screens, how can you test all its capabilities without any screen. As I know our support team has given you the opportunity to add one of our own screens in order to help you to test the features you wanted. But you'd been used this chance only for about the several minutes. We give our users 14 days of FREE Trial without any functional limits, because we beleive, that 5 or 10 minutes is not enough time to explore any B2B solution as well as ours. And only after experiencing all the features and possibilities of the solution it would be possible to make some conclusions and give the objective advices to others.

Andrey
Head of department (Russie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

LOOK best choice for Digital Signage

Commentaires : KORUS Consulting and LOOK are long-standing, trustworthy and successful partners. Why do we value our partner? For high professionalism, willingness to individually approach each project, for flexibility and focus on the maximum joint result. We consider LOOK to be one of the best platforms within the Russian Digital Signage market for solving tasks of medium and large businesses. It's great that the LOOK team is constantly developing the functionality of their solution, responding to the growing needs of our customers and the latest market trends.

Easy to manage multimedia content on many displays. API to get data from external resources. Stable software

Not available for Windows, Linux, etc (available only for Android OS).

Paola
Deputy General Manager (Mexique)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Excellent product with excellent support

Commentaires : An excellent product, and an extraordinary customer support department, always attentive to our requests. Due to the cost-benefit ratio, there is no better option on the market.

It is a software with a great cost-benefit ratio, its interface is extremely simple to use, the interaction with the functions are quite intuitive. With this software the possibility of changes and updates of the customers is practically immediate. It is just what we needed to give the answer that our customers deserve.

It would be worthwhile to implement new functions that give us the possibility of offering new experiences to our customers.

Brian
Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2-10 employés

Best option available

Commentaires : It's been lovely, for more than 3 years now!

Design and functionality are great, as well as pricing

Can't really think of anything at the moment. It's been a breeze

Roberto
Owner (Chili)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Exelent CMS

Commentaires : Exelent, I always recomned to my costumers

I found this CMS and exelent software for digital signage, I beed using others, but this is very friendly and usefull.

It price should be better, and give the chance to buy fron 1 life time license

Timour
Director (Belgique)
Développement et commerce international, 2-10 employés

Great digital signage system

Commentaires : Till now, it’s great and I have great ambition about it :)

Really easy to use and with a lot of depth, it’s the perfect software for small and bigger retailer that want to entertain / advertise while improving their margen thanks to a really good pricing

So far I don’t see much you could add besides some integration with more Tv so that we don’t have to put a player .

Ahmed
Marketing (Arabie saoudite)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Look LTD

Commentaires : the level of satisfaction is good I didn't face any issue with using LOOK LTD in the past 2 years

what alike the most about Look LTD is you you can control more than a screen at the same time and you can change the content based on your objective

what I see in most software is that development in the software every 6m to 12m but I don't see that in look LTD

Jesus
MD (Allemagne)
Électronique grand public, 2-10 employés

Look review

Commentaires : Look is easy to implement, easy to operate and the support is great.

For me Look was the only solution that met all the requirements that I had. I needed to be able to manage many screens simultaneously, from distance and in an easy way. On top of that, having the ability to pay as you go was key for a company in our stage, start-up.

It is missing some functionality that would be helpful for us but not esential

Miguel
CEO (Portugal)
Impression, 11-50 employés

Simples e fácil de configura / excelente relação de preço

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : O Look criou uma nova dinâmica na nossa montra e temos conseguido captar novos clientes diariamente. Excelente produto.

Solução fácil de implementar e software clique intuitivo e rápido. Em poucos minutos é possível configurar um ou vários monitores. A solução cloud permite uma gestão dinâmica em qualquer lugar. Os gadgets disponíveis são interessantes e existe margem pra personalização.

Podem ser melhorados os gadgets e algumas funcionalidades.

Alternatives envisagées : Yodeck

Pourquoi passer à Look : Maior facilidade de configuração. Melhor preço.

Heiko
CEO (Allemagne)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

einfache Signage Software

Commentaires : Starkes Handling im Backend.

Online Bedienbarkeit mit Android und Webportal. Sehr schnell. RSS, Wetter, Webseite möglich!

Es könnte einen kostenlosen (7 Tage) Testmodus für weitere Bildschirme geben.

Rodrigo
CEO (Guatemala)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Excelente herramienta de Digital Signage

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Una herramienta muy versatil, a buen precio que permite a inexpertos manejar procesos de digital signage.

La facilidad de cambiar el contenido, agendar horarios, gestionar pantallas, etc

Los "apps" no funcionan muy bien, por ejemplo la conexión a Google Slides requiere una validación que da error.

Dmitry
CTO (Hongrie)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

2 Minutes setup service on any Android

Commentaires : In general, I can’t say anything bad, I wish good luck to the guys in developing this service.

Often I use this to publish our development map, I use the screen sharing functions with the main content + interesting news feeds.

I’m not a very demanding person to this kind of software, I just set up everything that I need very quickly.

Geert
IT Consultant (Belgique)
Réseaux informatiques, Auto-entrepreneur

First experience with digital signage

Commentaires : Easy to use and most required options are present

Ease in remote management of the Android players Visual editor for layout is intuitive (user of layers) Adding a player does not require technical knowledge from the customers Grouping of players to show the same content

Needs more granularity in scheduling playlist and content.

Jack
Director (Australie)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Look Digital Signage

Commentaires : Love the simplicity of the cloud base software. Easy to use and works straight away.
I also like the pre-set Covid templates. It was helpful.

Easy of use. Does exactly as the ad. Don't need to be IT guy to understand how to use it.

Not enough enough templates, if there were more animated templates like the Covid templates. That would be great.

Nina
Regional manager (Russie)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Very pretty looks solution.

Commentaires : It helps to save time!

Really easy to use, great and professional really 24/7 online support, working in China, I like that company have an own Plug & Play cheapest devises.

Some features is developing for now. Really waiting Content Creator, they are showed a screenshots from testing some month ago, but still waiting.

Roman
Ceo (Russie)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Easy and powerfull softwear

Commentaires : great will continue to use

Very easy to use and a big functional, a lot of examples for content to start

nice widjets for instagram, news, weather, and more others. This is very useful for our customers get this info from our displays.

Johan
General Manager (Afrique du Sud)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Digital advertising review

Commentaires : Very good option for digital content management and playout

It is cost effective and very user friendly.

I would like to see a customizable report feature where I can select the specific period to see the statistics of content played.

Andrew
Safety (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 51-200 employés

My Review

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Its ease of use & setup. I had no trouble getting the software up & running at all my locations.

I cant think of anything I didn't like. The system was easy & fast to get up & running.

Levron
Marketing specialist (Allemagne)
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés

Relevant information at the right time in the right place is the key to success in business.

Commentaires : This service is really needed for our business. For promptly informing our customers about current promotions or prizes from sponsors. With this service we are not dependent on our location and we can send content to all our screens or on any specific screen. The content loads very fast and information reaches the consumer at right time.

President (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Great bang for your buck and simple to use

Look makes it really easy to get something professional up and running with little IT / Design knowledge.

The visual editor could be slightly more intuitive.

Jordane
Jordane
Math and Physics Tutor (Jamaïque)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 51-200 employés

Attractive Interface

Commentaires : Convenient in many arenas!

Really easy to use and assistance with setting up the devices are readily available

Has the potential to develop greater applications and features but it performs its current duties well

Eduardo
Depto. Producción (Espagne)
Production audiovisuelle, 2-10 employés

Gran software a buen precio

Interfaz muy intuitiva, versátil, potente.

Alguna app más seria interesante. Integración en otros s.o. como senos.

Alberto
Executive Director (Macao)
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Easy to setup and update Digital Signage Solution

- Easy Setup - Easy Update - Screen status tracing

Significant monthly fee if you are not updating frequently