Avis clients sur Gladly

En savoir plus sur Gladly

Gladly est une plateforme de service client radicalement personnalisée qui place les personnes au centre d'une conversation client unique et continue.

En savoir plus sur Gladly

I like how they have added the features to cancel and refund within the website instead of access the student's accounts on a different website.

My least favorite would be that some emails get sent to the wrong department.

Gladly - Notes

4,9
4,9

Gladly a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 90 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Gladly ?

Drew
Drew
Director of Operations and CX (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Gladly - You'll be glad you did!

Commentaires : Gladly is a phenomenal company to partner with. Their software is a leader in this space and the team supporting it truly partners with their customers for success. From the sales process, to implementation and even post install support I have always felt like I was the most important customer to Gladly. My guess is all of their customers feel the same way I do!

Gladly is an easy to use, all in one software that allowed us to eliminate multiple, fragmented products we used previously to support our customers. Gladly offers a true 360 degree view of our customers in a UI that is as easy as using a smartphone to text with.

No real cons to report as anything I felt would make my teams experience better on Gladly they implemented shortly after I recommended it.

Rica Mae
Quality Assurance Specialist (Philippines)
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés

QA Specialist POV of Gladly

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I am specialize to check for every interaction of our representatives with the customers to ensure that we are providing quality conversations while performing the correct processes and following the policies of the company.

What I like about this product is we can close out a ticket once we finished the conversation. We no longer need to go to a different tab to close a ticket. Additionally, I love that it has SMS and can track history of the member's purchases.

We cannot see when and who updated the Gladly Profile of the member.

Taylor
CXA (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 501-1 000 employés

Review

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : 6 out of 10

Gladly is pretty reliable and easy to use

The ringtone of calls is horrible. Should be customizable

Benny
Director of Customer Experience (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Would not use any other Platform

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Great! This helps us be more efficient and put our customers first.

It creates a great Omni-channel experience for our team. We can work seamlessly through all of our channels and understand how everything is performing.

Not anything I would call out. I have been an Admin for years across two companies and have no complaints.

Giamae
Billing and Fraud Prevention Team Lead (Philippines)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés

The Most User-Friendly Tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : So far after our transition from the previous tool,

The feature I like the most is the Task. We are able to tag and set due dates on tasks which is really helpful for us to be more efficient. Conversations from different channels from the same user also show in one conversation only. Lesser tickets for us

The least favorite thing for me is that when the tool is idle it does not auto close or keep open

Mandy
Billing and Fraud Prevention Coordinator (Philippines)

Efficient

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm overall satisfied with Gladly since we can easily go through members' previous contacts. Because of this, it's easier to look for a solution.

The members' contacts are streamlined and it's not difficult to check the members' previous concerns. Also, I liked the option to loop another department/people in the comment section of the task.

We cannot attach a document or a screenshot in the comment section of the task. It would be better if we can attach a screenshot.

Rhysha May
Quality Sortation Associate (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

So Glad I was trained on Gladly!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Gladly makes it easier for us to analyze data and manage our numbers with all the readily available reports that we can even customize according to our needs and focus.

Gladly plays a very vital part of our daily operations on chat, email and phone. We are able to communicate with our customers thru Gladly and this is crucial because Our customers are the lifeblood of our business.

Since it is mainly dependent on internet connection when you are working at home and you don't have good and reliable service - you experience lagging and freezing which affects productivity.

Celestine
Customer Service Representative (Philippines)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Gladly is great! Convenient, simple to use, and extremely beneficial to agents such as myself!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I'm glad I used this tool! It's extremely efficient and allows us to serve our members with the greatest possible customer service!

Apart from the simplicity this tool provides, all aspects of it are streamlined and organized.

Sometimes when there is an update, the software just blackens and it affects the work even for a minute since we do live channels.

Sherlley
Costumer Service representative (Panama)
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001-10 000 employés

Gladly, I am so glad to have this tool for my daily job.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : overall is pretty good because I am able to handle all my customer interactions in one place, I just would like it can be better match customers, sometimes the same person have multiple profiles.

to have all my cs data in one place is more than great

not be able to consolidate the same customer.

Team Lead (Philippines)
Télécommunications, 501-1 000 employés

User-Friendly

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Smooth Transaction!

It has GLADLY ACADEMY COURSES. It's easier to understand the process because the platform provides its own training and progress.

Reporting, it's hard to generate the per-hour reporting and small screen for writing an email.

Kenjie
Warehouse Coordinator - T3 (Philippines)
Cosmétiques, 501-1 000 employés

Very useful and convenient

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The experience I had with Gladly, is beyond extraordinary. The application is very helpful overall and it made the work easier 10x folds.

The feature that I think is the most impactful is how all transcripts can be found for every single member of our company. It integrates all conversations from chat, calls, and emails in one process where it is accessible for the next user that will encounter the member.

The thing that it needs to improve would be applying the correction that came from Grammarly, so far this is the biggest issue we currently face. Since the correction made by Grammarly will not automatically fix on the chat box of Gladly.

Jao
Site Director (Philippines)
Vente au détail, 501-1 000 employés

Feedback

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall very good compared to using Zendesk. This is better than Zendesk and makes the reps jobs easier and faster. You are on the right track but if you could fast track into incorporating some great features of Zendesk into your solid product- I think you would get more Zendesk clients

Having all members interaction in 1 thread is heaven sent! no need to find previous tickets/conversations of the member which will eat up precious time

for chat- one cannot tell if the member left the chat already. If this was available then one can send the idle spiels or a follow up email rather than waiting. quickly pasting screenshots in the chat box or SMS box or email rather than just attaching would make your product way better. These 2 features are what I miss the most in Zendesk

sarah silberstein
Customer Service Rep (R.-U.)
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés

Glaldy is your best bet!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : 10/10

I've used a number of help desks in my 10+ years in the field of customer service. Gladly is the most user friendly platform that facilitates easy communication between myself and clients. I love the merging feature and enjoy the ease of having all communication for one customer in one 'conversation'. The canned actions are great too! Work smart, not hard!

can't fault gladly - so far i have not had any issues with the platform at all

Melissa
Customer Service Supervisor (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Love this platform!

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Thus far, I have loved using Gladly. I have had the chance to use it as an agent where I was constantly using the emailing/texting/etc. to now using it as a manager doing more reporting and agent tracking on a day to day basis.

Gladly is such an easy platform to use. They are constantly listening to the customers and feedback and looking for new ways to improve the product.

There are certain integrations and reporting that could be improved or implemented to make the platform better.

Lindsey
Customer Care Associate (É.-U.)
Meubles, 5 001-10 000 employés

Gladly Review from a Customer Care Associate

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The telephone, chat feature, and text/sms feature, and even the e-mail feature are SO much more innovative than our last system. It's like night & day. It's 100% better.

I like how you can task things or set projects in Gladly and always have them visible and available during the workday/work week. I like how you can edit tasks, have a due date for them, assign people to tasks, etc. Gladly is easy to use and visually appealing to be simple. I like that.

I don't love that chatting system sometimes because customer's sometimes don't see our chat or they get lost somewhere within the chat or get timed out and then they rate me negatively for not getting the chat even though I answered. ALL chats should be emailed to the customer automatically so that they see that we responded.

diana elizabeth
call center agent (Mexique)
Services aux consommateurs, 501-1 000 employés

I just simply love gladly because it makes my work easier and faster

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Great, it's fast it's easy it's gladly!! My first year as a call center agent and it's been great and a lot of that is because of gladly

I can stop saying this! this software makes our job easier, faster and it gives us a chance to be more personal with the customer and make them feel valued and that its a great achievement for our company

sometimes the info of the customer is a little hard to find but like we use Shopify along with it, this helps us in the research for the order history and more

John Reniel
Tools and System Coordinator (Philippines)

Gladly - Easy to understand tool for everyone

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I will really recommend Gladly compared to other tools since this tool gives more confidence to users that helps improve productivity daily.

I like how easy to understand the feature of this software in a way that the training team can easily be trained for them to share the knowledge with Agents. I also like the functions they can offer to us like SMS+Chat and Social media messages.

So far, the reporting part has incomplete functions /filters that can be added so that it can improve the way reporting works.

Marisol
Customer service agent (Panama)
Biens de consommation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Gladly

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : As long as I can communicate with the customer, I will be resolving a business requirement. Being able to contact our customers through chat, SMS, email, or calls is a crucial part of the business.

I love the "search for answer" feature; it allows me to select the correct answer for a determined case. This software is easy to use, it just required a few hours of training, I just have to be pending of how I manage my time because this system is like my Kronos at the same time, it measures my availability vs schedule. It allows me to locate any coworker and make calls outside the company. It is all in one.

This software is used to measure my productivity, when I am coaching new hires and do not interact with it for 45 to 60 minutes it takes me out without previous notice and when I realize it, already passed more than 10 minutes. It does not allow me to correct the notes already posted.

Mohammad Salim
Customer Support Analyst (Inde)
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

Efficient, Ease of access, Reliable

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Excellent

Reliability, ease of use, efficiency, customer profile management, communication history via all channels, integration

market place integration is an issue, could have been better

Jane
Customer Service Lead (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

Work in Progress

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Mostly good.

It seems to be adaptable to our needs. Sometimes there are too many features that we don't use.

Occasional glitches (need to reboot) but that is rare.

Aicel
Customer Experience Team Lead (République dominicaine)
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés

Love Gladly!

4,0 il y a 6 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : Conversations flow smoothly and it's very easy to use. Great reporting features too!

Gladly is very to use and has taken our customer's experience to a whole new level. We're able to personalize interactions a lot more!

They were missing some integrations that are important to use, but are very open for feedback and are slowly working towards them.

Kat
Customer Relations Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés

Gladly is a game changer for CX teams

Commentaires : One word - TERRIFIC

The pricing works for our small team, it was easy to launch, support is responsive and helpful. We also love the reporting features and customer-centric view, especially in these days when customers have many options on how to contact us. Whether it's a phone call, text or chat, it's all visible in one customer view.

I would like to have the ability to edit the Topic on a closed conversation.

Madeline
Personal Trainer (É.-U.)

Functional Customer Service Platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The ability to see all customer interactions with those also on Gladly. The ability to add notes and tasks related to each customer helps keep things organized and the customer served.

The search feature produces results in an order that is not chronological so it makes finding previous emails challenging

Jessie
customer experience associate (É.-U.)
Mode et vêtements, 501-1 000 employés

Gladly keeps things organized!

4,0 il y a 5 mois

As a customer service employee, Glady is excellent at organizing customer information and keeping all interactions in one place from email/chat/text/call history, and ability to make notes and create tasks for other teams so each team member is on the same page if the customer reaches back out and each employee can pick up where the other left off easily.

Small complaint honestly, but I wish I could edit the appearance and ring tone as I prefer to work on screens in dark mode and the ring tone is not pleasing when you hear it 50+ times a day.

William
Customer Experience Advisor, Level III (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 1 001-5 000 employés

Have customers? You need to be using Gladly!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Just perfect, flawless. It's a comfort to know that each day when I log on I have such a reliable program to contact customers with.

Seamlessly move between customers, making my workload/shift more efficient. Everything is neatly organized and there's tons of functionality. Great support service.

There's genuinely no errors with the software. I use it everyday when I work. The program never quits unexpectedly and there's never any scheduled downtime during the workday.