Avis clients sur Eyefinity Practice Management

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Eyefinity Practice Management

Eyefinity Practice Management, is a complete cloud-based solution that connects the front office staff, doctor, and optician.

En savoir plus sur Eyefinity Practice Management

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Eyefinity Practice Management ?

Aj N.

Efficient and Stable with Continuous Improvement

5 il y a 2 ans

Full integration with VSP and ease of use especially for front end sales. Continuous improvement and they listen to feedback. As a small team, helps to ensure our workflow is less duplicative and more effecient.

Doesn't currently allow for integration deeply with other insurance order placement; but then again there probably aren't any services out there that do. Hoping that with time the reporting feature can be more open to customization and friendly to real time data analysis vs having to download and pivot.

Kim K.

We ♥ EPM

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : If we ever have an issue or something we can't figure out on our own, EPM support gladly and quickly helps. We have the ability to contact support by phone, facebook and/or email at any time, so we aren't left alone to "deal with" issues.

There are lots of things...first and foremost is that the programmers are constantly improving and adding features, and lots of times the improvements are based on user feedback. The software is easy to use and has tons of reports to analyze data.

Actually, the thing I like the least is all the clicking that's necessary to complete orders...however, all those clicks ensure that we are processing an order that's available (i.e. progressive lens is available in the material and color the patient wants), so in reality it's a good thing :)

Scott W.
Optometris (É.-U.)

2 separate systems and add on fees cause this to not be what was promised

3 il y a 2 ans

Optical ordering and integration with VSP vision plans

It is 2 separate programs! You cannot conduct all you business functions without jumping from one system to the other They like all other eyecare software want to charge additional fees for every little add on of items they promise in their sales pitch.

Michael K.
CEO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Complete solution for optometry

5 il y a 2 ans

The software is easy to learn quickly and since it’s based off of another popular platform it’s easy to hire people that are familiar with its use. Integration with VSP is excellent and since it’s cloud based easy to open/ move stores and get up and running quickly.

New technologies have some glitches that need to be worked on, but team at EPM are very quick to take feedback and work on it.

Debbie H.

EPM REVIEW

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been very happy with the overall experience. Deployment was very easy and tech support is great. Very helpful. After having EPM for over a year they are still very supportive.

EPM is alot easier to use than our old system. It is alot simplier . I love the comanagement aspect of this system. I am able to keep track of all of my insurance I have filed without having to leave alot of notes in alot of different places.

I don't like that I can't add information. Some of the preloaded reasons for example a return doesn't apply and I like to be specific. I don't like where the notes are. I would prefer to have them at the top of the demo page where they would stand out and be easy to see by everyone.

Joseph M.
Management (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Somers eye center

4 il y a 2 ans

I like that it keeps your organized and keeps your claims clean. I like that everything is in one area and that it submits automatically to VSP

Speed and reliability is a big one. I also have issues with reports. There are other things but they a being fixed but slowly

Erin W.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Love it and would buy again.

4 il y a 2 ans

I like the ease of using the software and the advantages of a web based software.

I get frustrated when I am trying to change an eyeglasses or billing error from a staff member

Rebekah R.
Rebekah R.
Optician (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

Has good features but still needs some work

4 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : It helped get us to electronic medical records but that's about it.

We like that you can create a schedule and enter charges and orders.

We don't like how difficult it is to navigate through the software. You have to basically go around the world just to get back to where you were before; especially if you need to print a receipt. In general, it's one of the hardest software programs to navigate through.

David W.
Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Scheduling issues

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We tried the program out last year and are going to continue to try to investigate its purposes in both offices

He’s a programming facilitating collection of data and funding for purchases and product services provided by provider

Scheduling functions are not as acceptable as I would like to there’s no in coordination with the online Google sites or any other yelp social media’s

President (É.-U.)
Internet, 2-10 employés

Good Customer Service Bad Website Builder

3 il y a 3 ans

The customer service was decent. We received responses to our questions within 1 - 2 business days.

The website builder that Eyefinity provides is very difficult to work with. Our website has a lot of empty space between the sections on each page. The "user-friendly" software doesn't allow for this adjustment and Eyefinity can't make the adjustment either. It's not very professional looking.

Jenny J.
Optical Assistant/ Biller (É.-U.)

Saved my sanity!

5 il y a 2 ans

I love that it is Cloud based and constantly evolving.

That the communication between EPM and EEHR is not two way.

William A.
Business Analyst (É.-U.)

Used Eyefinity for managing patient info at an optometry practice

3 il y a 4 ans

Really easy navigation and great user interface. Simplified chart screens presented all the info logically.

Customer service was difficult to work with and rarely got back after an issue was opened. System had bugs that impacted functionality.