Avis clients sur Stream Go

En savoir plus sur Stream Go

Application logicielle de gestion du transport et de routage logistique rentable et plusieurs fois primée.

En savoir plus sur Stream Go

Non disponible

Non disponible

Stream Go - Notes

4,9

Stream Go a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 7 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Stream Go ?

Hugh
Hugh
Manager Post Logistics (Irlande)
Équipements publics

Flexible, Easy to Use, Versatile, Great Software

Commentaires : Complete control of my bookings, collections and oversight of my partners delivery performance. This product has become a crucial cornerstone for our business. Our company has been using Stream for over 15 months. When we have identified something we didn't like. We were able to work with Proximity report to either resolve or customise Stream to suit our exact requirements.

The various filters that can be applied to your data, produces very customised views which are very useful to a user. Over the course of a day, I would need to use Stream to get updates on exactly what was going on with my collections ' deliveries. Moving from one set of filters to another would take seconds, giving me complete visibility of crucial data. This ensured I was able to identify and short-circuit issues in my own service before they became a customer issue.

Gemma
Office Manager (R.-U.)
Meubles, 11-50 employés

I absolutely love and rate "Stream". I have no idea how I accomplished my workload without it!!

Commentaires : Quick and efficient route planning!
Superb accuracy.
Ability to train up staff promptly - such a simple and straight forward system to use.

It is an extremely user friendly system. It's simple yet extremely effective - this ensures I can train my staff quickly and they can work independently using the system with a good understanding of how it works. The support you receive (if required) is 1st class. If there is anything that you need bespoke to your business as you progress with the use of Stream, it is taken on board and in my experience quickly implemented. A fabulous system to use, I feel privileged to have the benefit of using it. Thank you Stream!!

Not much at all!! Really had to think very hard to come up with something! Ability to enter longer (more character) notes would be great. The ability to be able to amend / add to orders whilst they are in a scheduled route would also be beneficial.

Favio
Favio
Project Manager (Pérou)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great app but high learning curve

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We tried for a month and had good results but we needed extra time to learn how to manage it.

They have a great overall customer service. The elements for live content is wide and good quality.

At the beginning don’t expect to know how to set up your content, the learning curve is kind of hard. For this specific project we needed something easier and faster to learn.

Dan
Director (R.-U.)

Stream gives us the ability to offer first rate customer service whilst improving our efficiency.

As a B2B business Stream offers our customers full visibility of their customer orders, massively improving our customer service. All communication is recorded against the order which dramatically reduces calls into the business. The planning facility has improved the efficiency of our fleet, with real time planning enabling all live orders to be planned. Stream also integrates with Brightpearl which improves the stock management of our products from two warehouse locations.

Dillon
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Great product and customer support, could do with a few new features that are hopefully coming soon

Commentaires : Time and cost savings and made running our own delivery fleet a lot less hassle

- Simplifies route planning - Speed of use - Great tracking facilities - Makes us operate like a large courier company - Text 2 hour delivery slots to customers

- The mapping software it uses is dated (apparently updating to Google maps soon) - Can't see all routes on one map to move drops between drivers - Slow to generate the route optimization screen

Tony
Vente au détail, 11-50 employés

Fantastic software & company to deal with

Commentaires : The time it saves to plan routes and contact customers, my customers love the fact that they received email;s and texts that they can reply and confirm delivery slots with, also saves on paperwork.

Ease of Use How much time it saves my staff to plan routes Customer interaction and satisfaction Visibility from myself to see everything is important, this system provides this and so much more

Time it takes the developers to launch the new updates I would like this to be linked up to my email accounts in my accounts system so all emails are logged.

Cezary
Site Manager (R.-U.)
Meubles, 11-50 employés

Straightforward and very functional program to organise deliveries that I would highly recommend.

Commentaires : Satisfied customers, more time to do other things,

Ease of creating new routes by clicking the icons. Usefulness and simplicity in search of Order List.

Icons have got only one colour. It would be easier if orders were marked optional for its needs or service level.