15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Serpstat

Plateforme tout-en-un pour SEO/PPC : suivi avancé du classement, audit de site, analyse des mots clés/concurrents, analyse des liens de retour, mise en cluster de mots clés.

En savoir plus sur Serpstat

Just uncover keywords you need and build effective content as a result. SEO step by step like a Pro.

Completes my checklist didn't find any thing missing has of now.

Serpstat - Notes

Serpstat a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 169 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Serpstat ?

Kouadio
Chauffeur (Côte d’Ivoire)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Serpstat

Quelles fonctionnalités ont le plus d'impact le produit est-il facile à utiliser l'intégration avec vos processus actuels a été facile

Y a-t-il des fonctionnalités qui vous semblent manquantes ou pourraient être améliorées y a-t-il des aspects du produit qui sont difficiles à utiliser l'intégration avec vos processus actuels a été difficile

Joseph
Joseph
Director of SEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Well rounded and amazing SEO suite of tools to help you rank on Google

Commentaires : I am super impressed with the entire team there. They have amazing software and they are dedicated to helping their congrats improve and get what they need. I am super fond of their social experience with Twitter as well. They are super relevant in the market. Great job!

I loved the dashboard and how easy it is to audit my sites and track the keywords they are ranking for. I also liked the task list and how easy it was to track improvements.

I didn't like that it used a "credit" system to pull down keywords and then penalize you when you need them most. I would like a "warning" screen that tells you all your credits will be gone in this crawl.

Dan
Marketing Manager (R.-U.)
Meubles, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A solid SEO tool with superb keyword research functionality

Commentaires : Serpstat is our main tool for all things SEO. We use Majestic as a backlink analysis tool and MOZ Pro occasionally, but all keyword research & tracking is done with Serpstat, also most technical audit stuff.

Even now that there is a war in the Ukraine, they keep developing their tool. New, useful features keep popping up. They are very responsive. If you suggest a feature, they will seriously consider it. The keyword research functionality is superb, this includes clustering, the ability to automate workflows using their API etc. Huge keyword database. You can add keywords that are important to you to their database (a certain number per day), that's a huge bonus for us because we are in a niche. They offer very good filters for all their reports. (AND/ OR funstionality, you can combine filters, save them if you use them often) It's a cool tool for an amazing price.

Traffic estimates are too high. Use GSC for this instead. Their email reports could improve.

Igor
CEO (Russie)
Meubles, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Useful service for working with websites

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

This is a great helper for competitor analysis, visibility and traffic page analysis, keyword research, search engine cues, missing semantics. Very user-friendly interface, I like everything here. And one more important quality - attentive and responsive support! Definitely recommended!

Some fonts and icons could be clearer and larger

Eric
CEO (France)
Développement de programmes, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Be careful when subscribing because they modify your subscription plan without your consent to make you pay more!

1,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Really not happy with the service and support!

The aspect that was nice was that they had a decent price for the service. But with the change of plan to $449 you can go to cheaper competitors for better service

The big problem is that recently they changed their subscription plan. I paid $149 for the standard plan, they sent an email to tell me they were going to change the plans. They changed my plan without my consent by switching me to the most expensive plan in the app at $479 without me asking for anything!

Internet, 2–10 employés

Return on investment guaranteed

Commentaires : It was a relief working with this solution after some bad experiences with other tools: one for rank reporting and another tool for audit and backlinks (slow updates, incorrect data).

Serpstat is a tool that provides you with good insights on what is going on with your site on many levels. When you act upon the information that is provided you will increase your rankings and improve your site. When in doubt their support chat works like a charm.

Switching projects while in a certain section

Paul
Managing Director (Australie)
Biens de consommation, 2–10 employés

Extensive SEO Tool for Digital Marketers Without The High Price Tag

Commentaires : We use the Key Word research function continuously with all or content creation and find this tool very accurate. The Site audit tool is critical to us maintaining a well optimized site and is used regularly. Competitor analysis is another tool we find very useful as there is a wealth of information you can gather from these reports. It still however takes some time to produce and interpret these reports due to the user interface being somewhat clunky.

Serpstat provides a very wide range of SEO tools every website owner needs. High quality Keyword Research, Site Tracking, Competitor Analysis and Site Audit are tools we use on a regular basis. Their site audit tool alone has helped us improve our on page SEO tremendously. The price of these tools compared to their competitors makes Serpstat a real winner.

The user interface is not the best or easiest to get used to. It could do with an overhaul to make it more user friendly, particularly for new users.

Anamaria
Freelancer (Roumanie)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

Sepstat is a fantastic tool to have a deep look into any domain

Commentaires : I loved Serpstat! I not only use it to enhance the performance of my website, but also to help clients do the same, via a freelancing platform. I really fully took advantage of what my package offered me and I was very pleased with my achievements.

In my opinion, the best feature of Serpstat is the site audit, which is not as easily accessible with other similar tools. By using it, you are able to find issues and quickly fix them to stay on top of competitors. Personally, what I used the most was the backlink analysis to see who is promoting my competitors, find their sites and contact them to be included in those articles as well. This feature is insanely good!

There isn't anything I would say that I didn't like, but I would recommend for them to also expand their tools into being able to see live Google Ads: banners, search etc. just to boost that competitive advantage even more.

Sebastian
Managing Director (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great all-in-one tool for SEO, SEM and website health monitoring

Commentaires : Overall SERPStat gives our agency opportunities to provide more value to our clients as well improve our own digital marketing efforts.

The Site Audit facility is the main feature we use to monitor the quality and performance of our clients' websites. We have recently been experimenting with automation and using the API's for regular tasks.

Given that we've not had much time to experiment/learn the SEO features, it's not immediately obvious how to use them to improve a site's positioning. We currently don't have enough time to sit through webinars or long tutorials, but that will come.

Helen
Helen
Localization Manager (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

A quality tool with a personal approach to the clients, well suited for large projects

Commentaires : Very flexible and easy to use via API. Regular big data receiving without any troubles. Solid US keywords database, and powerful features as clustering and text analyzing. Strong support team, they know all answers to questions you get. If it is not, they will find a solution.

Using Serpstat tools via API. Easy to connect via API to receive big data and there is no any additional costs - API already is available on all the plans even cheapest lite plan. Demanded on large projects especially.

Not detected. The service is Top-flight, you'll find everything you need to improve your SEO.

Alison
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I love this SEO tool and use it all the time, both for my clients and my own business.

Commentaires : Awesome.

The accuracy of the data it provides. It was the key factor in my purchasing decision.

I haven't encountered anything I don't like about it yet.

Arlène
Wellness Consultant (Suisse)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

One of the most complete SEO-oriented platforms

Of the many SEO platforms that are out there, I believe that Serpstat is one of the richest in terms of features. I like the fact that Serpstat approaches optimization from different points of view and that it excels at it. First of all, the keyword research and competitor analysis (for both organic and paid traffic) that you can find in similar tools as well. The fact that you can carry out your researches and analyses looking at different, regional, Google is powerful. The website audit and the one page audit features make sure that your online platform is optimized as both a macro and a micro level. The Checklists that Serpstat provides users with, and that can be used in different contexts and for different purposes, are the icing on the cake.

Serpstat is a terrific platform but its feature richness does, at times, feel a little overwhelming because finding the feature you're looking for and need isn't always that intuitive. Definitely not a deal-breaker for me, but something that I think could be improved.

Gina
Digital Marketing Associate (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Affordable option for digital marketers!

Serpstat is an afforfable all-in-one SEO platform. But don't let the price fool you. It is effective and it has lots of useful features. In my opinion, keyword research is the main strength of this tool. I can just input a single keyword and it will generate a lot of related keywords. It will also show the keyword search volume, trends and the competitors. I can also discover what keywords my competitors are ranking. It also allows me to track my keywords and they will send regular email updates about my rankings. Their backlink analysis tool is quite powerful as well. It's so easy to find the referring domains of our competitors that we can also use on our sites. They also have a Serpstat SEO & Website Analysis Plugin to quickly view the SEO data of any website. Their pricing is solid. Even starters can afford it.

None, I have no issues using it. Serpstat is the best option if you want an affordable all-in-one SEO tool!

Great alternative to SEMrush with lots of useful features

Commentaires : Saves lots of $$ compared to my old semrush subscription, and getting lots of useful data to help our content marketing efforts in different languages.

The positions report is really good, and provides a lot of keywords nearly on par with semrush. Theres also a decent PPC tracking, a really good SEO audit and lots of databases for different countries.

I'm not getting as many keywords and data as with semrush, but I'm sure this is something the team are working on. Also would be great if we could get better competitor tracking within a project, this is something semrush really excels at where it suggests competitors you can save, and then each time you visit the reports it shows you how you're progressing against your competitors and how their positions / keywords compare. Another small annoyance is the 100 results limit in the positions reports on the A plan, would be great if they considered boosting it to at least 500-1000 to make it easier to get actionable data. Lastly would be great if they added a traffic analysis feature like similarweb to estimate where traffic is coming from, and top referers.

Beecher
Owner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A web app that's improving

Commentaires : I'd recommend it as (at minimum) a starter tool to get into SEO and targeted search

It's very easy to use. Serpstat has a very gentle learning curve and I've found it to be an affordable alternative to other similar services

In my experience, some of the results are not timely. Last year, one of the sites in my project was ranking very high for targeted phrases and words that Serpstat didn't know about. I've noticed their search term database is kept up to date better in the past few months and things seem to be timely.

Rocky
President (É.-U.)
Sports, 51–200 employés

Great SEO tool at a great price!

Commentaires : It helps me to track my website's performance.

I maintained a website and a blog. Serpstat helped me to understand my website better. It helps me to find out where my traffic is coming from, what and how many keywords I'm ranking and I can also see who's linking to my website. Their rank tracker is accurate, I can see the positions of my keywords so that I can optimize them to get higher rankings. Overall, Serpstat is a tool that helped me gathered necessary data for a low price.

I have no regrets getting Serpstat. I have a small website and the limitations doesn't bother me. But for the people who have bigger sites, the daily query limit can be frustrating.

Danica
Head Of Media Relations (Serbie)
, 11–50 employés

A great product that seems to be improving on a daily basis.

Useful for variety of purposes. Gives us loads of info about websites if we are doing our link building, helps us with our keywords research and planning for link building purposes and our own websites, provides us with some basic info about writers that would like to guest post on our website. It can go in detail with some of the options and reporting but also keep it on a basic level if you are an average user. It's super affordable comparing to other tools.

Like any other SEO tool it can be overwhelming at the beginning and takes some time to get used to and learn what each section of the tools is used for.

Declan
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Excellent SEO data from PPC to keywords to content marketing - ton of value even for free.

Commentaires : I can quickly help small businesses find out the basics of competitive research; with the paid version I can take larger companies deep down the search rabbit hole in one spot. Though like with all SEO tools, sometimes you don't get the most accurate data (much depends on who you are researching of course, this isn't a dig at Serpstat, all SEO tools have some good data and others not so much, depending on the market).

The simplicity of doing competitive research, finding out what organic keywords and PPC are being bought, and others do this well also. But Serpstat takes it to the next level with a ton of data; for example, I've found 100 articles written related to the competitors and resulting keywords. This allows me to develop a content marketing plan, knowing what's ranking, what headlines and content they are creating. There's a ton of other features as well, though of course the paid version gives much more.

It might be too much for some people; I love data and recommend this to people starting, out, but you really get the entire understanding of the search experience from a simple tool. Left side navigation makes that overwhelming for some, perfect for me, but it is a data driven interface that has choked a few people I know (and who should learn how to use it and get actionable insights, which is always the challenge with tons of data).

Billy
Web Developer (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés

A reasonably priced All-In-One SEO solution!

Commentaires : Affordable monthly plans, fast and easy keyword research, Serpstat is a great option for an SEO tool.

First of all, Serpstat is one of a few SEO software that offers free trial. After I input my domain name, it will quickly show what keywords I am ranking, their position and how many referring domains that my website has. Under their SEO research tool, I can quickly see my competitors and how many common keywords do we have. It is quite useful if I want to optimize my content and outrank them. They also have a Domain vs Domain analysis which helps me identify unique keywords of my competitors. I can steal those keywords and make more content. And because of these features, generating more keywords are now faster and easier. Lastly, their pricing is reasonable and in my opinion, it's worth every penny.

I am hoping that they add more databases in the future.

Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Over a Year of Daily use

Commentaires : The best part for me is to have a ranking tracker, backlink analysis and know what keywords i'm ranking for in one place. At the end of the day, everything adds up to save time.

It's quite simple, so you know how to use without any issues. Also they have a chrome extension that quickly give you the main info of the pages you are browsing.

Since my main markets from latin languages, when downloading CSV files they've issues with accents (UTF-8 encode problem). It isn't a big deal.

Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great tool for research and planning

Commentaires : My experience with Serpstat has been very good. It is an indispensable tool for research and planning, and its staff is very helpful and responsive.

They are a one-stop place to gather SEO data. They are constantly adding features, and their staff is very knowledgeable, friendly and responsive. As a result, Serpstat is an essential tool for the research and planning of Content Marketing Strategies, competitive analysis, and backlink analysis.

There is a bit of a learning curve for some features but their staff is available to book a session and walk you through it. Their website also has comprehensive "knowledge base" and "academy" sections for feature and how-to searches.

Owner (É.-U.)
Musique, 11–50 employés

Reasonably priced all-in-one SEO tool!

Commentaires : I really like this tool. It helps me to grow my website!

Serpstat is a great tool for digital marketers and business owners. It has plenty of features that I can use to grow my website and to track its performance. It allows me to view my top ranking keywords, search engine traffic, organic keywords and backlinks. The interface is user-friendly and it has a clean design as well. They also have a great blog that can help you to become more successful. Also, their pricing is reasonable and in my opinion, even beginners can afford their lowest monthly plan.

Some advanced features are not available on their lowest plan. Their free trial is also very limited.

Vova
Marketing Specialist (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

One of the most comprehensive solution to pump up your SEO

Commentaires : Trying a free account was enough to check all the tool capabilities and make an upgrade to the standard plan. We regularly track our positions using a rank tracker tool and constantly find demanded content by analyzing our competitors and their TOP pages.

Set of tools that help us make demanded content by getting TOP inquiries. "Keyword research-search suggestions-questions only" tool especially fits such a case like "how to" content.

Need to study all the tools to make most of it.

Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

A real find for each website owner.

My first experience Serpstat using was in 2016. It was quite a good SEO tool that time and need to note that it's totally awesome today. Complete domain and URL analysis, powerful keyword research tool, and batch analysis allow you to check all of your failures comparing with others.

I tried to find them but there are no cons. Seen continuous work to improve the service

Arheer
Arheer
Marketing Manager (Inde)
Internet, 1 001–5 000 employés

A useful tool for keyword research

Commentaires : We tried using Serpstat for a few months. We wanted to track keywords for our website and the competitors. The accuracy to track ranks for keywords was very high. All in all the tool met the requirements.

- Serpstat allows you to spy on your competitors. The tool can help you get data for newly acquired backlinks and keywords. - Rank tracking feature available on Serpstat gives very accurate rankings based on the location - A very good support team who responds to client request quickly.

The only downside the tool has is the pricing. There are other alternatives available at a cheaper rates.