4,6 /5
    4,5 /5
  • Service client
    4,8 /5

En savoir plus sur Optmyzr

Informations à partir de données, optimisations en un clic, scripts et reporting pour les annonceurs et les agences afin de gérer plus efficacement les publicités PPC (pay per click).

En savoir plus sur Optmyzr

184 avis affichés

Amber C.
Inbound Marketing Strategist
  • Publié le 14/10/2019

"The Best Paid Search Advertising Tools You'll Use"

Commentaires: Optmyzr helps us manage our PPC accounts on Google Search Ads on a daily / weekly basis and on a more in-depth monthly basis. Their customizable workouts help our team stay on track with account maintenance while saving us time we would waste doing the same tasks manually. Plus, their support is incredible! I was having an issue in my workouts where I would create two different schedules for my ads. Then when I was using their tool in my workouts to readjust these schedules based on clicks, conversions, etc., I was only able to do one before it would send me along to my next task. I chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Optmyzr and a few weeks later, he emailed me back saying "It's done! We'd love to have your feedback!" and they had solved my problem in their platform. I could not believe it!

Avantages: Optmyzr has the advanced tools we love when it comes to managing the paid search accounts at our marketing agency. It allows us to make quick easy wins in a client account or take a more in-depth audit approach to making changes. We love the variety of tools it offers and we love the support we receive from the Optmyzr team.

Inconvénients: This is one software where I truly have no complaints. I wish we were able to analyze Bing Ads or Facebook Ads with an Optmyzr level of detail so I'm hoping they expand into these markets soon and allow us to apply their tool set to new platforms.

• Publié le 14/10/2019
  • Publié le 25/02/2020

"Great Tool to Automate Paid Search Management"

Commentaires: We are increasing the productivity of our paid search professionals by redirecting their time away from manual, repetitive tasks to higher value and more strategic ones.

Avantages: Optmyzr is a great "second generation" paid search management tool built on AI and machine learning. We enjoy that it automates and enhances many of the day to day and week to week tasks involved with managing a paid search campaign. The customization opportunity is the best feature - it has a of flexibility to be set up per your specific client requirements. Support is also super helpful in ensuring you are taking advantage of the tool.

Inconvénients: Lacks support for non GA/Adwords/Microsoft tracking. If you are not using these solutions to track, it may have less value (ie if you use Adobe for example)

• Publié le 25/02/2020
Kenji C.
  • Publié le 26/06/2019

"My Review of Optmyzr"

Commentaires: not very good to be honest. I've been a customer for a year or more? I can't remember. The only thing I use your site for is the Optmyzr Express, which I'll add new relevant keywords but most of the times I noticed they are searches in my category that usually misspelled a word or something. Some keywords are good add ons but get very little impressions which I'll have to move to it's own group later on. Then I'll notice that recommended keyword will be back in the recommended option again. It's like a never ending loop, I've done this so many times. I add it, then move it, then delete it, then it's back in the que to add in again. The other features like the gender adjustment or the device bid adjustments are nice touch but sometimes I feel they are way off the mark so I don't even use them now. If I can make a suggestion, you should have weekly group webinars helping people on different discussions. If you do have them, I have never heard about it, but it's free for you and it will help us greatly. Perhaps have an option for private one on one sessions with screen sharing so we can see what you describe. I would say most subscriptions I have like, Ahref, BrightLocal, BuzzStream, Tidio, YouCanBookMe, SpyFu, etc...(there are plenty more I'm signed up with) offer some type of makeover on the dashboard or add new features but have an article to describe how to use that new tool or feature, or they have a video talking about it.. I don't see any of that stuff for you guys.

Avantages: Scripts are very helpful.
Dashboard is very nice when all accounts are displayed with their spent level.
Oprmyzr Express Is Good

Inconvénients: Not user friendly
Complex (even for a seasoned SEO/PPC guy who has a lot of other subscriptions!)
No real guidance of any sort
No good articles/blogs about the industry and how your tools can help
No videos explaining how to use the new features or tools. If you do have them, they are probably buried on your YouTube channel, but it should be on your homepage or even a link on the dashboard.
The little message that says, "You just saved 45 minutes" is ridiculous, most times it's something very small that I did and suddenly I just saved an hour, it's very exaggerated...

• Publié le 26/06/2019
Chris P.
  • Publié le 24/06/2019

"Great Software and Exceptional Support"

Commentaires: It enables me to manage a wide range of clients to a very high standards. It does everything I need very well and whilst I have tried other services, Optmyzr gets my choice.

Avantages: Wide range of functionality
Regular updates and innovation
Time saver
I can offer a much better service to more clients
Support team highly talented and responsive

Inconvénients: Interface is a little dated but the functionality makes this an insignificant issue

• Publié le 24/06/2019
Paul S.
Digital Marketing Manager
Vente au détail, 51-200 employés

"Incredible!"

Avantages: Includes automation features for repetitive tasks which save me hours of work a day, let alone a week. It took a few weeks for me to fully appreciate how good this programme really is and now i cannot see how i could work without it!

Inconvénients: Sometimes a little fiddly to work out, but once i have worked it out, talked to support or read one of their blogs it's pretty easy!

Xurxo V.
COO
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2019

"PPC optimizations on steroids"

Commentaires: Optmyzr has made a significant difference in the amount of time our team of experts spend on managing and optimization Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts. This software truly is a swiss army knife of PPC. It is indispensable as a resource and well worth the investment. The team behind the tool are industry experts themselves who were part of the engineering team behind the Google AdWords platform. So they are well positioned to offer Paid Media experts a tool that accelerates PPC performance.

Avantages: Leverages machine learning to speed up finding an applying optimizations to your Google Ads and Bing Ads accounts.
Customer service is top-notch and there is constant innovation happening to make the tool more powerful.
This tool allows me and my team to save tons of time in finding an applying optimizations to the benefit of our clients.

Inconvénients: This tool is not for the novice user as a lot of the optimizations require a fair amount of knowledge to gauge whether all recommendations will benefit the accounts.

Allie L.
Digital Marketing Team Manager
  • Publié le 01/12/2020

"Great product for Google PPC-focused managers"

Commentaires: I consider it a partner in my PPC development, and I like to interact with it daily, appreciate that the time is always launching new things

Avantages: I really like the budget/pacing features, reports are beautiful, and the support team is excellent/responsive and actively acts on feedback and glitches.

Inconvénients: Sometimes features can be glitchy but it comes with the innovation territory!

• Publié le 01/12/2020
Austin B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/12/2020

"Definitely Worth the Cost if Used Frequently"

Commentaires: It's worth the price tag. I think it should be expensive considering all that it does for you. You should really be a "power user" with this tool. Like all software, it's rather useless if you don't dedicate a significant amount of time to learning and using it on a regular basis. This software, and no other software either, is simply going to make your online advertising work without your human input and time. You have to learn and use this software. Then it's incredibly helpful.

Avantages: You can really accomplish so much with this software that you couldn't otherwise with the Google Ads interface alone. You can use this software with any account and receive plenty of support from their team.

Inconvénients: It's quite expensive but I feel the cost is still worth the price actually.

Ryan B.
VP, Digital Strategy
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"For Marketers, By Marketers"

Avantages: There are so many ways to automate tasks and save time on pulling reports, auditing accounts, and looking at data in different ways. You can tell Optmyzr was made by marketers who know their craft. The best part, though, is the customer service. They are proactive in making sure you get the best experience based on your needs.

Inconvénients: The only downside I can find about Optmyzr is that I don't have enough time to play with all of the amazing features. I'll just have to automate more!

Eric K.
Program Manager
Services financiers, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Great Time Saber"

Commentaires: Overall a great product that enables higher outputs with less efforts!

Avantages: This product packs so much into such a small budget. There are countless options to improve efficiencies, establish workflows that save time, and ultimately money! Very powerful tool that is highly recommended as there are custom capabilities as well. Excellent customer service too - always willing to go above and beyond!

Inconvénients: It has limitations with regards to smart bidding - i don't love the idea of using tCPA adjustments on an ad group level.

Daniel O.
Client Relationship Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Optymyzr has been a great assistant to my PPC management and client management strategy"

Avantages: - Tools like the QS tracker, report designer, Shopping campaign builder, AB testing for ads, PPC investigator and Traffic Sculptor are not even available in AdWords. Having functionality above the standard UI gives PPC managers using Optymyzr an advantage over ones that dont. This feels great and clients love it too.
- Otymyzr helps me identify problem areas in an account faster. Usually I would have to crawl through data in the standard AdWords interface but the Dashboard & PPC investigator help me to reach a strategy much faster than looking through data manually.
- Absolutely love the reporting. I've been using this on almost every account daily. The reporting lets me manage client expectations much easier and get better feedback from my client base. Extremely impressed with the functionality of this. Pulling assisted conversion data from Analytics into an AdWords report is a game changer. Clients love to see this information.

Inconvénients: - After any changes are uploaded I don't like how the tool only gives you the option to re-load or go to the dashboard. Due to the load times I find this slows down my tasks.
- I don't like how every tool auto-loads when you open it before I have a chance to select the filters and settings I want to use. I find that often I end up reloading the Keyword lasso multiple times after opening it before I get the settings I want and this slows down the tasks.
- I don't like how the Shopping Campaign Builder creates new ad groups if the product titles have changed. I like to layout shopping using one ad group per product ID and the product titles change often. It would be great to have a tool like the product group refresher that renames ad groups as the product titles update at the merchant centre level. To my knowledge this feature is not available through Optymyzr. Example, we have an ad group named "Mens Brown Shoes (ID2542)". A few days later this gets updated in the merchant centre to "Mens Leather Brown Shoes(ID2542)". Now in my shopping campaign the AD group still reads "Mens Brown Shoes" even thought the title has been updated.

Andrew C.
Digital Marketing Executive
  • Publié le 24/11/2020

"Monitoring spend and checking in on accounts"

Commentaires: Very good, useful for assisting with ad account maintenance, and always had great customer service

Avantages: As the title would suggest, I use Optmyzr on a daily basis for keeping an eye on ad accounts and using some of the basic features in conjunction with my usual ad account maintenance. For example the budget pacing feature which helps show if you're on track for each ad account's monthly budget, or over/underspending. Spend projection visualises a specific account's current and forecasted spend for the month which is a useful tool too. I also do "workouts" for ad accounts I am responsible for every fortnight, this highlights obvious and usually quite easy to fix issues based on data, and some of the best performing areas too. I don't often apply the changes through Optmyzr, rather go into the ad account and make the changes I deem necessary, I don't do all of the suggestions but its always interesting to get a second opinion! Great product in my opinion once you know how to use it, I'm sure there's plenty more I haven't explored yet but all in good time!

Inconvénients: Perhaps a bit tricky initially to get the hang of, but is well worth it once you know how to use it, and if you have a few ad accounts you need to efficiently divide your time amongst

• Publié le 24/11/2020
Richard C.
Senior Online Marketing Analyst
  • Publié le 07/11/2017

"An excellent piece of software that saves us lots of time when managing our paid search clients"

Commentaires: Time saved, increased accuracy, helps with client retention

Avantages: The functionality of Optmyzr is excellent - saving lots of time when maintaining paid search clients. While it's great for small clients, where it really comes into its own is with large clients that have tens of thousands of ad groups. It does all of the hard work when trying to keep an eye on the basics such as negative keywords, non-converting keywords, bids and bid adjustments. Optmyzr also has some great functionality when it comes to maintaining Adwords shopping campaigns.

Inconvénients: The interface is a little bit clunky at times and not always consistent - adding keywords and adding negative keywords, for example, look very similar but work completely differently. Also, the functionality for Bing accounts is quite limited compared to Adwords.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 16/11/2017

Thanks for the review Richard!

We're working on bringing our Bing capabilities closer to those for AdWords but if there are specific tools you want us to fast track, let us know which ones.

Agreed on the interface not always being consistent. I think it's partly because we build workflows to solve very specific optimization strategies and that sometimes means a completely different layout works best. That said, we're actively working on making things as consistent as possible to make it easier to learn how to use Optmyzr.

• Publié le 07/11/2017
Sean C.
COO
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2019

"Great tool with expanding features"

Commentaires: Very favorable sales and service experience. I highly recommend this tool over others in the space. It works well for our team of 5 paid specialists.

Avantages: This is the paid marketers dream tool. It really helps a small team keep on top of lots of accounts. We have barely touched the full capability of the suite of tools. They have done a good job of informing us of upgrades and improvements to the suite and of the amount of effort/time our team saves on a daily/weekly basis. The dashboarding has been a great way to save time while getting a overview of the 50+ accounts we manage.

Inconvénients: It is not the most intuitive for those not in the know of paid marketing. You need to understand what you are doing, or what you want to do. So don't give this tool to the un-initiated they could get themselves in trouble quickly.

Heather H.
Senior Vice President of Marketing
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 17/06/2019

"Best Software for Optimizing Adwords and Bing"

Commentaires: Been using it and watching it grow for years. Fast, Easy and updated often; I save a LOT of time and money with this software. Have never had to contact support. Alerts, when my conversions or spend is trending down, are amazing.

Avantages: Great Software, actually created by the man who built most of Google Adwords Scripting Ability so it can do what others can't. Also, the value for the money is great, it is not based on how much you spend. Other systems I have used are expensive and do not help or will actually make your ads run WORSE to make you spend more money (so they can just bill you more! -aka wordstream)

Inconvénients: The Bing side needs more, but I understand Microsoft has tight restrictions and not a lot of APIs. But the problem is that the options are there to optimize, but only 3 of them work. If you don't have the software working on the other optimizations then just take them out instead of making me test it to see if its working every day.

Austin W.
Paid Search Manager
  • Publié le 16/01/2020

"A Must For PPC Professionals"

Commentaires: As a manager at my digital ad agency, Optmyzr allows me to give greater attention to more clients, without taking up the same amount of time that it would take to do my job manually. It's a super helpful tool that I use daily, that is well worth the money, especially if you're in an agency role or manage multiple clients.

Avantages: It's a SUPER powerful and streamlined product designed to help search engine marketing folks optimize and manage their campaigns. Their Rule Engine allows users (with no programming or coding experience required) to build their own automated tools that help them fit their clients' and organization's needs. Plus they have an incredibly helpful and quick-to-respond support team that is always looking to help.

Inconvénients: The interface could be prettier and a bit more consistent, but once you get used to the tools and where things are, it's incredibly powerful.

• Publié le 16/01/2020
Oleg E.
Search Account Manager
Internet, 11-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 19/05/2016

"Absolute time saver"

Commentaires: A great account management optimization toolset, which evolves all the time. To pick some of the features not found in tools of this price range, the Quality Score tracker and A/B -testing tool are worth the price tag alone. In addition to that you've got an excellent graph-based tool for Day of Week bid modifiers (huge benefit, huge time saver) and now they're bringing Single Keyword per Ad Group search term addition. If you are results-driven, have enough data and know your way around AdWords, there's no question this tool will be a valuable addition and a huge time saver. Frederyk (the founder) is ex-Google and is very knowledgeable, so you know all the tools dig to the bottom of things and there really are no irrelevant parts to this tool.

Avantages: - historical QS tracker down to keyword level (now with QS elements tracking)
- A/B -testing tool for ads with different comparison metrics (not just CTR)
- extensive script library should you need them (e.g. campaign building from spreadsheet)
- upcoming SKAG support
- simple and fast
- Analytics reporting
- focuses on the most important aspects of AdWords optimization and does it very well, while leaving you in charge of the final decision

Inconvénients: - very small accounts won't benefit much: the more data, the more time you save and the more this tool becomes a necessity. It really shines when you go 500-1000+ ads/keywords/etc
- report tool a bit clunky and not very customizable for our needs (however. this is subjective, as we need more language customization). This is not Optmyzrs main feature, however, so this is definitely not a deal breaker.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 19/05/2016

Thanks for the review! For the smaller accounts, you should try the Turbo Mode in the optimizations. We're also making reporting better :-)

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 19/05/2016
Michael B.
  • Publié le 15/01/2019

"Saves PPC Managers A Fair Amount of Time"

Commentaires: Generally speaking, Optymzr is inexpensive, and worth a recommendation, but more so for smaller accounts and managers with less experience under their belt who need a tool to handle a wide variety of things. Just don't expect everything to instantly be a homerun. Optymzr requires hand holding.

Avantages: The Optymzr devs are former Googlers from what I know, and understand the pain points of working with Google Ads, and what needs to happen to make those workflows easier. Shopping functionality to refresh feeds and optimize are great, and quality score tracking are useful. The reporting module is nice, and better than many in the space. Traffic Sculpter is nice for people who have complicated structures and large accounts.

Inconvénients: Dayparting features don't look at how your dayparting is set up currently, and instead overwrites. This is a clear miss for the software, and can actually make you mess your accounts up if you expect it to care how you have things set up. Certain features are more focused on "new to adwords" individuals like workouts. Rules are somewhat outdated with the advent of smart bidding in engine. Other bidding related items also fall prey to google's improving first party solutions.

• Publié le 15/01/2019
Paulo henrique R.
ppc director
  • Publié le 09/07/2019

"A Must Have tool for PPC Management"

Avantages: The ease to use and straight forward tools, help us have not only a better Google/Bing picture but also managing them easily and more effectively.

Inconvénients: Nothing much, there is room for improviment and they keep evolving.

• Publié le 09/07/2019
Joe W.
Online Advertising Director
  • Publié le 19/11/2020

"Couldn't do as much as I do without Optmyzr"

Avantages: I literally couldn't manage Google Ads for the number of clients I currently have without Optmyzr. My reporting now looks professional and it's automated. Their optimizations allow me to make meaningful changes to clients' accounts faster than I could on my own and their system often suggests opportunities I wouldn't think of. Being part of the Optmyzr community gives me helpful insights as to how others are using the software. And their Rule Engine lets me personalize the automations making them more appropriate for my specific clients.

Inconvénients: I have many clients in the same industry, with the same needs. I'd like the software to allow me to make the same updates across several accounts at once.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 20/11/2020

Thanks for the great review Joe. I hear you on the multi-account features and we're working on some of that now, including managing budgets across accounts. If you drop me a line, we can discuss your wishlist on a call sometime.

David n J.
VP of Paid Media
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/03/2018

"Everything I need to optimize my clients' campaigns. Priceless!"

Commentaires: Optmyzr allows my team and I to optimize every aspect of our campaigns with speed and consistency. We use it to adjust bids, budgets and to optimize bid adjustments by the hour, by the device and by location. It allows us to increase clicks, reduce CPC, and increase client conversions. Optmyzr should be in every advertiser's toolkit.

Avantages: Optmyzr is very easy to use with powerful tools that save me a ton of time when it comes to optimizing client campaigns. Their support is second to none and they are always releasing new features and making the UI better and better. I've been using Optmyzr for a couple of years now and I can't imagine not using them. They make me look good!

envoyé par Optmyzr le 23/03/2018

This review really makes me smile because it's great to hear when we hit the nail on the head with our software and played a small part in helping make a company more successful. Thanks!

Carrie E.
  • Publié le 13/11/2017

"Good overall. We like the pro dashboard and ease of tracking budgets as well as the scripts."

Commentaires: Better optimization for our AdWords accounts and it has saved a tremendous amount of time from a daily budget tracking perspective and optimizations.

Avantages: Pro Dashboard, budget tracking, budget scripts, check destination scripts, check sitelink scripts, account alerts, account workouts.

Inconvénients: On the account workouts / tools for example "First page bridger" it doesn't find all of them. I will go over to Adwords and there will be several more that weren't loaded in Optmyzr. I feel that may be the same way for Keyword lasso etc. I just am not 100% that it is grabbing everything.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 16/11/2017

Thanks for the review Carrie! We really appreciate your business and that you are taking the time to share your experience!

Our algorithms for tools like the Keyword Lasso and First Page Bridger take some extra data into account that goes beyond what you'd be able to see directly on the AdWords site so that may be why you see a difference. Our goal is to provide you only with the most relevant suggestions and we'll definitely continue to refine our algorithms based on feedback like this.

• Publié le 13/11/2017
Yiğit K.
Passionate Founder
11-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/11/2017

"Great experience from Ex-Googler founders know behind of scenes of Adwords Algorithms"

Commentaires: Better Adwords optimization.
Saving more money on my client accounts.
Great support & Adwords scripts.

Avantages: Account workout module works great. Just 15 mins help you to keep up with all changes need to be made.
I love QS tracker! I can see all Quality Score changes in campaign / adset level by separating on 3 different factors. So, you can see the spaces where needs your attention.
This is missing part of Google Adwords Opportunities module and really excited to see more ML-AI related optimization ideas.

Inconvénients: UI/UX still can be improved. Advanced API integration is must for smaller packages too.
The optimization module, mainly focusing on optimizing current account - why not to add new modules for creating a new account structure too.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 16/11/2017

Thanks for reviewing us Yigit! We will have a tool for creating new search campaign structures by the end of 2017. For shopping campaigns, we already have great tools for building the structure and for keeping it in sync with the merchant center data.

We're always excited to be able to work with great agencies like ZEO and learn how we can do even more to make managing PPC easier and more profitable.

• Publié le 02/11/2017
Dan andrè L.
Paid Search Specialist
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/06/2019

"Optmyzr - your best friend in ppc-management"

Commentaires: This software has made my tasks as a pcc account manager at an agency a lot easier and it is a nice companion to help out in raising any concerns that may arise in any pcc-account. It works really well for basic optimization tasks and also has some really powerful features.

Avantages: A very intuitive and easy to use ppc-management tool. I am using this daily to keep track of the accounts I manage and save lots of time doing optimizations since Optmyzr has the suggestions ready for me, while I just have to engage them with a few clicks. It also makes scripts in Google Ads accounts easy by letting you define some rules and the script is generated for you, ready to be used in your account.

Inconvénients: There is nothing in particular I would single out as negative. I have still not managed to deep-dive into all the features and some sections require you to define some rules to get the data you want.

Subash B.
Co-Founder
  • Publié le 01/03/2018

"Powerful, Time-Saving & Reasonably Priced"

Commentaires: It saved me lotsa time & money - makes repeated analysis available in a click.

Avantages: One-click optimization, workouts for campaign optimization with customizable workflows, scripts, budget management, alerts, quality score management, etc - everything a PPC Manager needs in one package with a very affordable flat price - no % fee on spends.

Inconvénients: It's a powerful tool - it will take time to build your familiarity & get the best out of it. Of course, the team does an introductory one on one with you to take you through the features - but this tool definitely not for a novice. The features on Bing are very very limited. The general user interface can be improved - looks a bit dated & clunky at times especially with large account pagination issues crop up.

envoyé par Optmyzr le 05/03/2018

Thanks for the review! We just added a lot of new Bing Ads features so hopefully that brings it closer to what you would expect. We also continue to work on our interface to try and hit the right balance between ease-of-use and efficiency for managing lots of accounts. I agree with you that we are primary a solution for PPC Experts.

If we can help with anything, let us know!

• Publié le 01/03/2018