Jubilee Review

Publié le 14/11/2019
Brett C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The software covers the needs of my bankruptcy practice and is easy to learn an use.

Inconvénients: Once in awhile there is a bug or issue with the software (which is the case with most programs), but customer service has always been available and prompt in attempting to resolve the issue.

Jubilee Review

Publié le 29/10/2019
Jared L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall my experience has been fine and I continue to use the software.

Avantages: I like the fact that the panels are easily readable and the look is modern compared to other software. I am also a big fan of cloud based technology/practice management. The variety of additional feature integration is also a big plus and time saver.

Inconvénients: Sometimes navigation is a bit clunky. I also miss the ability to override any data on any particular panel if I need to make a specific change. Also, when needing to amend bankruptcy pleadings, I am not a fan of having to change all of my previous input rather than creating a separate file under the same client for amendments (although I do understand the thought of why would you want to keep incorrect information in the client profile).

Jubilee Notices is very helpful

Publié le 31/07/2019
Rebecca M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Jubilee Notices gives me peace of mind and it is very intuitive. Prior to using Jubilee Notices, I used a different Notices software and I never figured out how to use it. Jubilee Notices is much easier.

Avantages: What I like most about this software that it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, I like that the notices do not have to be saved, because they continue to exist under Jubilee Notices. Of course, I do save notices to keep in the client files. But helps me with peace of mind that I can go to the Notices tab and access the notices.

Inconvénients: Honestly, Jubilee Notices is great, and I cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

Super Software for Smaller Firms

Publié le 30/07/2019
Chyrel R.
Paralegal
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Inconvénients: Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

Jubilee Pros/Cons

Publié le 09/04/2019
Susan L.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

Avantages: I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

Inconvénients: There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 10/04/2019

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

Jubilee is improving all the time

Glen W.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: All problems I've ever had with Jubilee were resolved amazingly fast! The customer support team is wonderful to work with! The programmers are quick and responsive once an issue is reported to them. There were issues shortly after its launch; however, now it seems to run smoothly. My only issue is that I'm an old dog at heart and don't like learning new tricks. For the money, it's the best bankruptcy software available.

Avantages: Its best feature is that it is web based and I can access it from anywhere I have internet access.

Inconvénients: It is so different from BankruptcyPro, which I had been using since 2011. The functionality is there, but it is in different places, and I had to re-learn where all the many different checkboxes are for each small item.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 06/04/2019

Thanks for the kind review - we'll keep working to earn the praise...

Good Program, Getting Better

Publié le 05/04/2019
Herman L.
Chief Attorney, Legal Assistant and Janitor
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Cloud based. Therefore it can be used from anywhere the internet is available. It performs all required functions for preparation of basics. Therefore, combined with other cloud based products and a laptop, I have an office anywhere I can reach the internet.

Inconvénients: Being a former long time user of BankruptcyPro, I found the learning curve a little steep. BankruptcyPro was pretty intuitive; not quite so much with Jubilee. However, the customer service is excellent and the programmers are very receptive to comments and suggestions.

Long time user recommends this project with reservations

Publié le 06/08/2019
Anerio A.
Supervising Bankruptcy Attorney
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good with excellent support and I believe in this company to improve the product. They have made some positive changes since I've been using them.

Avantages: Cloud based. It is similar to IGOTNOTICES which was the most necessary piece of software in my practice for a decade.

Inconvénients: Creditors, Trustees and Court Personnel will sometimes email me about cases to that email address. I have to go in every day and look for these messages on the "Notice" list because they are completely invisible to me otherwise. This has caused some problems. Also, the migration of dates from emails to calendar seems clunky.

jubilee

Publié le 20/08/2019
Tina A.
attorney
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have nothing to say except it is excellent, I use I got notices before and this is far superior

Avantages: I love that it is cloud-based, and some of the features are amazing, as we get the bugs fixed it become easier to use. I love being able to be at any computer to get access, and 2 users can be on the same case as once to discuss changes. I love the notices, the claims access, seeing the history of the cases, and the plan calculations are awesome, so I absolutely love Jubliee and look forward to the advances coming.

Inconvénients: We don't have flashdocs yet, so I have to use 2 programs for each case. But I know that is a work in process. Also, I would love to have a mobile app, because it is very difficult to view the calendar on my phone, I do not like caring around a laptop in court, it is clumsy and security is always a hassle.

Overall good program, but could use some improvements

Publié le 29/10/2019
Angela B.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that the software is web based and that information entered in one area carries through to other sections of the bankruptcy schedules.

Inconvénients: Some parts of the program are extremely hard to use or find. For example, I still don't know where to enter a non-filing spouse. Also, I can't exempt property to be surrendered, which my district requires. Finally, there doesn't appear to be any way to file amended schedules through the software.

Great Cloud-based Consumer Bankruptcy Software

Publié le 03/04/2019
Rick A.
Member
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Jubilee allows us to have multiple users working on each case from various locations. It allows us to access information much more quickly and reliably without having to deal with physical servers. It is user-friendly and looks like it was created in the 2010s, not the 1980s.

Avantages: I love that the format is user-friendly and intuitive. I love that the developers are so responsive and helpful, and can quickly diagnose problems and code in solutions to address new issues or desired features.

Inconvénients: There are some lags in loading, which I believe have been targeted and are common to cloud-based platforms. There are a number of bugs which are being worked out, but these are becoming less common.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 06/04/2019

Thanks for the kind review. Keep letting us know about slow loading pages and bugs so we can continue to refine the code; we want to fix them all.

Life is Better with Jubilee

Publié le 19/04/2019
William C.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I save lots of time, avoid errors and missing critical calendar steps by having Jubilee Notices and I save hundreds of dollars a month in PACER fees. Worth its weight in gold.

Avantages: I like the fact that Jubilee is web based so I can work from anywhere. Being able to process bankruptcy forms and notices while sitting on court or waiting for 341 hearings has been a tremendous boost to our productivity.

Inconvénients: I find the search function to be very useful but think that it can be Mede even better over time.

Best deal for the money and most flexible!

Ronald S.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: By far best bang for the buck!

Avantages: Web based. Can have multiple people work on case without paying multiple license fees.

Inconvénients: Still working out bugs but staff if great about resolving issues.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 06/04/2019

Thanks for the great review. Bugs are a constant in software development, but we are working to do a better job at catching them before we release updates and cleaning up some that have lingered too long. There should be zero bugs in our software and we'll keep working to fix them. Keep letting us know where you find one.

Jubilee is cloud based, and easy to use.

Brad B.
mgrm
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I can access it when and where I need to. The flow is similar to other popular BK software, but the cloud and organization features are superior.

Inconvénients: At times, the print format is a little irregular, pushing items to the next page without cause.

Great Product

Publié le 23/04/2019
Melinda K.
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I have used IGNotices which is not Jubilee since 2007 and have been very satisfied with its functionality and overall ease of use.

Inconvénients: I would like to see the same format on the Jubilee version as the desktop version.

We Recommend Jubilee Notices!

Kim S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Jubilee Notices saves every case-related PACER notice for later download, and organizes them for easy location. We no longer have to save every one-look document, because Jubilee Notices does that for us. It has saved us hours and a small fortune in PACER fees.

Inconvénients: We like everything about this software. There are no cons.

Easy to use

Publié le 23/04/2019
Marcos O.
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Saves money.

Avantages: I really like Jubilee Notices because it gathers all the ECF free looks into one place and makes them accessible.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the software can be a bit buggy.

Review of Jubilee Notices

Todd H.
Lawyer

Commentaires: Jubilee Notices saves me time everyday

Avantages: The software is very user friendly for someone who does not have an IT dept. I use it everyday and love it.

Inconvénients: It does not pick up notices filed in an adversary proceeding

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 17/04/2019

Thanks for the kind review. Notices should be picking up those adversary proceedings as well - please call us to look into it. Thanks!

Outstanding add-on

Publié le 19/04/2019
Joshua c. S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The notices are saved as pdf form, infinitely available to attorney and staff, across a wide array of platforms. Very easy to use and a wonderful add-on to the best bankruptcy software platform around.

Inconvénients: Nothing! The software has totally transformed my practice and the way I communicated with my staff.

Best Court Notices Software

Publié le 26/04/2019
David S.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been a long time user of previous iterations of I Got Notices and Jubilee Notices is by far the best version. The layout of the notices and ease of opening attached documents making the review of a case extremely efficient.

Inconvénients: Haven't found a con yet. The system is pretty much fail safe.

Must Have Bankruptcy Software for Mac Users

Publié le 07/04/2019
Principal & Founder
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love it. For me is the best bankruptcy software in the market.

Avantages: That is works with my Mac and Ipad. The fact that is web based and that it works with my Apple products was a must for me. I can take my Ipad and use it in the meetings with clients in order to finish the bankruptcy petition and/or schedules and get their signatures on the spot.

Inconvénients: The input of information could be easier and/or faster. Also it would be ideal if we can import the list of creditors from an excel file. But it is not a deal breaker.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 10/04/2019

Hi, thanks for the kind review. You can import creditors from Excel into Jubilee. Please call us and we'll get you a template and show you how.

Easy to learn and very efficient

Publié le 18/04/2019
Thomas F.

Commentaires: Awesome!

Avantages: It is really easy to use. The interface is very efficient. The customer service is excellent.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the local form may take a while to update.

Jubilee Everytime

Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I have used NextChapter, CinCompass, and Bestcase. With NextChapter I loved the user friendly aspect of it but there are so many add-ons that you get included with Jubilee. CinCompass was a little cumbersome whereas Jubilee has been easy to use and learn. While we had some bumps in the road I love the intuitiveness of the application and that I can use it anywhere.

Avantages: The integrations with the applications I already use and even some I didn't prior to Jubilee. We have a great workflow working with it and I am super thrilled with the customer service. They have been helpful and very informative every time I need something. The price is right and we know exactly what we are getting for the price.

Inconvénients: The training and information page isn't as user friendly as I would like BUT the staff is awesome and helps out every time we need anything.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 06/04/2019

Thanks for the kind review - keep letting us know how we can make it better! If you have some suggestions for what we should add for training please let us and we will work on getting it done. We do have an awesome staff and it's always great to hear about it from our users.

Easy to Use

Publié le 04/11/2019
George S.
Owmer
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: It is very intuitive and easier to use than other programs I have tried.

Inconvénients: Unless a case is set up, one cannot do a means test or see the median income values.

Flexible Costs, Excellent Support, Good Value

Publié le 04/11/2019
Kevin G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We solved the problem of paying annually for a program from the "competition" which did not make economic sense.

Avantages: I like paying on a per-case basis. We are not high volume filers so paying several hundred dollars per year for the "other" software did not make sense.

Inconvénients: It would be nice if the client could have access to fill in as much information as possible.