Avis clients sur Jubilee

par LegalPRO Systems

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Jubilee

Logiciel de gestion de cabinet abordable pour le secteur juridique.

En savoir plus sur Jubilee

97 avis affichés

Tina christine A.
  • Publié le 18/03/2020

"Jubilee"

Commentaires: Excellent, I would not go anywhere else, they get back to us immediately, the price is very reasonable and the staff is amazing, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are long time friends of our firms.

Avantages: I love the cloud-based program. Since we switch we no longer have the need for an expensive network, all we need is the internet. I have been with Legal Pro for over 10 years and they are the best. The support team is incredible, the program is easy to use and they update constantly.

Inconvénients: I am really looking forward to the point when they incorporate the documents so this program can be the only program needed for our cases.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 20/03/2020

Thanks Tina! We appreciate you letting those who are considering new software know how we work for our clients.

• Publié le 18/03/2020
Matt C.
  • Publié le 07/02/2020

"Great program after the learning curve"

Commentaires: I have been very pleased with Jubilee. The pricing is affordable and their tech support is top notched. I also appreciate that they are very customer focused and will listen to suggestions as they constantly improve the program.

Avantages: I appreciate that the software is cloud-based which allows me to work on cases remotely or between court hearings. The notice and calendaring feature has also saved me a good deal of time and expense!

Inconvénients: There is a serious learning curve to the software and occasionally there are bugs with various updates. However, once you tackle the learning curve and realize there is a certain flow to how information is entered then the preparation process is very fast.

Karen G.
  • Publié le 14/04/2020

"It has some drawbacks but is affordable and efficient"

Commentaires: Jubilee is an affordable option for an attorney that does not handle a significant number of bankruptcy cases.

Avantages: The software integrates with credit reports and allows for the reports to be imported directly in the software.

Inconvénients: The software is not user friendly or intuitive. I've had to call customer support for assistance on the software. It is more complicated than it needs to be.

• Publié le 14/04/2020
Sara M.
paralegal
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Not user friendly"

Commentaires: It has been extremely difficult to work with and the result is multiple mistakes.

Avantages: I like the text features as well as the overview section of the cases.

Inconvénients: The software is not user friendly. JubileeDocs is still not up and running. Filing schedules and remaining documents is difficult since they can not be filed directly out of Jubilee like a full case.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 31/01/2020

As a user of our desktop bankruptcy product for many years, it is understandable that you may be frustrated by using a completely different product with a different feature set. We always advise our desktop users not to move to Jubilee if they make heavy use of our FlashDOCS feature, which is not yet available in Jubilee (but coming), or if we have not yet developed the 13 plan for that district. Thank you for the high rating of our customer support; many of the perceived shortfalls will be improved over the coming months.

Morgan C.
Certified Paralegal
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/02/2020

"More Attorneys need to know about Jubilee"

Commentaires: Good Software, Good Price, Easy to Use and the Customer Service is always ready to help me.

Avantages: I have used every software that prepares bankruptcy documents and this is not only the most cost friendly software, but it is also the easiest to use. I specifically like the lay out, it is user friendly and you don't need to learn the software, it is something you can sit down and immediately start using. I also particularly like this software because it has a colorful blue screen and it makes it easier for me to see things and its not all one color like most of the other bankruptcy software's out there. This one is easy on the eyes which helps when your staring at it for hours a day.

Inconvénients: Most of the cons have been fixed with the recent update, I do think Schedule C needs to be fixed so I can use either federal or state exemptions with out having to go into my "tools" tab. If I forget to switch it over, it will print a blank form.

• Publié le 10/02/2020
Brett C.
  • Publié le 14/11/2019

"Jubilee Review"

Avantages: The software covers the needs of my bankruptcy practice and is easy to learn an use.

Inconvénients: Once in awhile there is a bug or issue with the software (which is the case with most programs), but customer service has always been available and prompt in attempting to resolve the issue.

• Publié le 14/11/2019
Patricia W.
  • Publié le 13/02/2020

"Jubilee Bankruptcy Software"

Commentaires: Very well satisfied.

Avantages: The "cloud" feature - I can work on cases anywhere I go and I am not limited to one desktop computer or one place to work.

Inconvénients: Hmmm, hard to say. Anytime I have had an issue, I call the LegalPro office and get immediate help. The issue is usually resolved very quickly.

• Publié le 13/02/2020
Armando B.

"It's OK"

Commentaires: I wanted to like this as it would solve a big problem over its competitor. It provides cloud access and different payment plans including pay per case. For inexplicable reason the pay per case has some minor limitations over the monthly plan. I had to revert to the competitor, though because the competitor is much more intuitive in that everything is so compact. This software, unfortunately, is all over the place. By that I mean that it is very difficult to navigate. It's a shame that like many other software products, it tries to do too much and ends up being annoying.

Avantages: I liked most that it is cloud based. I want to access my cases from multiple locations.

Inconvénients: Not intuitive. Hard to learn. Frustrating.

Rudy S.
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

"Jubilee--Legal Pro--Bankruptcy"

Commentaires: Excellent.

Avantages: its easy to use and the phone assistance is very good and very friendly.

Inconvénients: Some glitches at times. Some drop down menus are not indicated by a drop down arrow.

Lorenzo R.
Attorney at Law
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 05/02/2020

"Jubilee a software to celebrate!"

Avantages: This software provides a viable and user friendly program to effectuate the filing of bankruptcy documents. It is intuitive and easy to use.

Inconvénients: My only issue has been with one of the support persons. I lost my employee and she seemed annoyed with my questions. I have enjoyed a great relationship with other support staff who have been responsive and professional. I did not have time to look at a video as I had a deadline. I hung up and called back and got another person.

• Publié le 05/02/2020
Ofir R.
  • Publié le 02/02/2020

"Jubilee"

Avantages: Hands down, Jubilee is the best consumer bankruptcy petition-prep software on the market. I tried them all, and none come close. The case management feature is too basic for my needs, which is unfortunate because none of the case-management software I've tried and used so far come close to work as well as Jubilee. You'll need to use it for a few months to figure out all the different functions, but once you get the hang of it, it's all there, it makes sense, and it works. And most importantly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the crew respond to requests in lightning speed time, they listen and go out of their way to fix or improve anything that needs to be done.

Inconvénients: The case management features are too basic for the needs of a consumer bankruptcy practice.

• Publié le 02/02/2020
Tanya B.
Legal Assistant
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Highly Recommended Bankruptcy Software"

Commentaires: Jubilee makes preparation of bankruptcy petitions and schedules so easy and it saves so much time.

Avantages: I love how easy it is to navigate and use this software. Features at easy to find. Their customer support is amazing. The support staff is extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They have wonderful "how to" resources. Their rates are very affordable. If you are not happy with your current bankruptcy software, I would highly recommend Jubilee.

Inconvénients: I honestly have found nothing I do not like about Jubilee.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 31/01/2020

Thank you for your kind review.

Jared L.
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Jubilee Review"

Commentaires: Overall my experience has been fine and I continue to use the software.

Avantages: I like the fact that the panels are easily readable and the look is modern compared to other software. I am also a big fan of cloud based technology/practice management. The variety of additional feature integration is also a big plus and time saver.

Inconvénients: Sometimes navigation is a bit clunky. I also miss the ability to override any data on any particular panel if I need to make a specific change. Also, when needing to amend bankruptcy pleadings, I am not a fan of having to change all of my previous input rather than creating a separate file under the same client for amendments (although I do understand the thought of why would you want to keep incorrect information in the client profile).

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Rick D.

"BankruptcyPro v. Jubilee"

Avantages: We switched from using BankruptcyPro to Jubilee because it gives us the freedom to access our case files at Court, at home, or anywhere we have WiFi access. This allows us to make amendments in Court or transmit notes to office staff within the program. We also like the fact that the Program has a feature where it pulls in all documents and Notices from a case that has been filed. It also has a feature for keeping time records, entering bills and receiving payments.

Inconvénients: There are a few features that are either not available yet or won't be available in Jubilee that we had available with BankruptcyPro: (1) in BankruptcyPro, you could draft and save a document that is used on a regular basis as a FlashDoc, but this feature is not available in Jubilee; (2) you cannot import a case that was originally filed through BankruptcyPro into Jubilee; and (3) In Jubilee, you have to enter data in more than one place whereas you could enter it once in BankruptcyPro and it would place that information in all the places it was needed. We are hopeful the developers will eventually get these features in Jubilee.

Herman L.
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Jubilee for Bankruptcy"

Commentaires: Overall experience has been excellent. Of course, there are always items on my "wish list." Some of them have actually made it into the program.

Avantages: For cloud based bankruptcy preparation programs this has the most bang for the buck. Tech support is top notch. Major concerns and "bugs" are addressed promptly.

Inconvénients: As with any program, there are always tweaks that I would prefer. However, most are relatively minor. The learning curve is steeper and the program not as intuitive as their non-cloud program, Bankruptcy Pro.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 08/04/2020

Thank you Mr. Lusky - hope you are able to stay healthy and prosperous through this crisis. We'll keep chipping away at your wish list!

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Scot E.
director
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Very Satisfied"

Commentaires: I am very satisfied

Avantages: This software was a very affordable choice compared to other options. It was easy to learn.

Inconvénients: I would like the software to require answers to most questions. I fairly frequently will generate a PDF only to find that I need to go back and check a box that I missed, e.g. installment options.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Nyasha W.
President-Owner
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"Best value for the money"

Commentaires: I like the value I get for the money. I like that I can pay monthly.

Avantages: I have used this software since it had another name. Initially, it was not as user friendly as the more popular brand but eventually it seemed more intuitive. I like that it integrates with other products - this cuts down on my having to have a paralegal for my bankruptcy work. I also like that I can file electronically from the software. There seems to be some other features that would be helpful in streamlining a bk practice but i have yet to take the time to learn about them.

Inconvénients: I cannot create Ch. 13 plans in my jurisdictions - MD and DC

Mary R.
bk paralegal
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"The best thing about Jubilee is its outstanding customer support"

Commentaires: Overall positive but could use more work on responsiveness.

Avantages: Customer support all the way. They pick up super fast and they'll just jump onto my computer remotely and show me where I'm stuck.

Inconvénients: They are slow about updating Bankruptcy form changes especially for local bankruptcy forms. I almost switched from this software because every other software in town had new forms and they didn't. Consequently I was having to do everything by hand. Almost a year later they still don't have a local bk form for my district which is MANDATORY.

Eric P.
  • Publié le 30/01/2020

"Cost Effective BK Software"

Commentaires: I like the software as it saves a big yearly expense that competitors charge. The functionality is good, could be a bit more intuitive. Overall, I would recommend Jubilee Bankruptcy but know that it will take some time to get to know all of the features and functions.

Avantages: The pay per case bankruptcy software feature is great for those of us that are not heavy filers. The interface takes a little time to get used to but it is fairly straight forward and simple. One great feature is their support. They are readily available and helpful in solving problems. At least one issue tends to come on with each filing, but they have always been able to resolve it for me.

Inconvénients: Some of the features are not all that intuitive and require customer support to get me through, which they always do.

Rebecca M.
  • Publié le 31/07/2019

"Jubilee Notices is very helpful"

Commentaires: Jubilee Notices gives me peace of mind and it is very intuitive. Prior to using Jubilee Notices, I used a different Notices software and I never figured out how to use it. Jubilee Notices is much easier.

Avantages: What I like most about this software that it is very intuitive and easy to use. Also, I like that the notices do not have to be saved, because they continue to exist under Jubilee Notices. Of course, I do save notices to keep in the client files. But helps me with peace of mind that I can go to the Notices tab and access the notices.

Inconvénients: Honestly, Jubilee Notices is great, and I cannot think of anything I do not like about it.

• Publié le 31/07/2019
Donald G.

"Recently retired"

Avantages: I used to use another software that I paid a yearly fee for. It was installed on my server which allowed much faster response time then a web based software does. I had a very high volume practice. Because I do not use Jubilee every day I am continually calling customer support for guidance. Customer support answers quickly and has always solved my issue promptly. Some things are hidden and just hard to find. For example where is the little box you check to add a non-filing spouse so you can add his income on Schedule I??

Inconvénients: Another example, I just noticed that I spelled the Debtors name wrong. It was a multi-step process to change the spelling. Overall, the more I use the software the better I like it. But after over 10 case filings I still find it difficult to navigate.

Chyrel R.
Paralegal
  • Publié le 30/07/2019

"Super Software for Smaller Firms"

Avantages: Petition page flow, creditor database is saved, saves time.

Inconvénients: Glitchy means test, have to search client >details>filing status, no drop down arrow to show where to add in filing date.

• Publié le 30/07/2019
Susan L.
  • Publié le 09/04/2019

"Jubilee Pros/Cons"

Commentaires: The customer service at Jubilee is the best I've encountered. I've previously used E-Z Filing and Best Case and the Jubilee staff is hands-down the best.
Jubilee is working constantly to upgrade the software and make sure it is competitive with the other options. It has come leaps and bounds in the one-year since I started using it.

Avantages: I like that the software is in the cloud and that any user can log in and work from any location without the need to carry their own computer to access the software.

Inconvénients: There is no Chapter 13 Plan yet in our district - New Jersey. I also have issues with the way the exemptions are calculated and applied to assets. It is not incorrect, but inconvenient that I have to manually go in to make sure the correct exemption amount has been applied.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 10/04/2019

Thanks for the nice review Susan. Please call us when you have a moment and let us look at your exemptions issue to make sure we understand what's going on and see what we can do to make it easier.

• Publié le 09/04/2019
Glen W.
  • Publié le 02/04/2019

"Jubilee is improving all the time"

Commentaires: All problems I've ever had with Jubilee were resolved amazingly fast! The customer support team is wonderful to work with! The programmers are quick and responsive once an issue is reported to them. There were issues shortly after its launch; however, now it seems to run smoothly. My only issue is that I'm an old dog at heart and don't like learning new tricks. For the money, it's the best bankruptcy software available.

Avantages: Its best feature is that it is web based and I can access it from anywhere I have internet access.

Inconvénients: It is so different from BankruptcyPro, which I had been using since 2011. The functionality is there, but it is in different places, and I had to re-learn where all the many different checkboxes are for each small item.

envoyé par LegalPRO Systems le 06/04/2019

Thanks for the kind review - we'll keep working to earn the praise...

• Publié le 02/04/2019
Jose V.
Supervising Attorney
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 14/02/2020

"Not recommended for Chapter 13 bankruptcies"

Commentaires: I find that I have spent way too much time trying to figure out how to draft a Chapter 13 plan. There are too many issues to make this reliable right now.

Avantages: I liked the layout, appears very well organized and while it was much different than the program we used before, it was easy to use and get used to.

Inconvénients: The inability to prepare a Chapter 13 plan. As someone who does more Chapter 13's than 7's, this program is not very helpful. The Chapter 13 plain Jubilee is not very well structured for the Colorado plan, and there are sections that I can't enter any information. Also frustrating is that when I enter information into the system they do not appear on the finished form, no matter what I try. I also do not like that you cannot have liberty to edit the form. I would like to see the ability to make edits on a Word format. Right now, I have to convert from pdf to Word and the formatting never seems to work out right.

• Publié le 14/02/2020