15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Salesmate

Un CRM de vente intelligent qui aide les commerciaux à être plus productifs, à augmenter leurs ventes et à entrer en contact avec de nouveaux clients.

En savoir plus sur Salesmate

Integration with our bisuness was surprisingly easy and helped our business grow.

Reports are hard to read. Information given isn't always accurate.

Salesmate - Notes

4,9

Salesmate a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 89 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Salesmate ?

Manikyala
Manikyala
Manager - Client Acquisition (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

One Stop Solution for Organizing your Sales Process

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am satisfied customer and happy to recommend this tool for an organization. I would recommend people to see the demo of this tool - Then only people can understand how it benefits their organizations. By the way, this tool is also comes at a very good pricing to compare other costly tools outside.

Frankly, speaking as an administrator of the tool and as a user of the tool - It gave me complete control of all my admin activities, for each and every thing - I don't have to ping the Salesmate.io support team as it easy to understand and everything is detailed and shared in the knowledge center. As a user of the tool, I feel immensely happy as it allowed me to automate my regular work. Highly recommend this tool for any of the organization.

What i feel is they should allow the tool to get integrated with Skype and ZoomInfo or third party databases for contact building.

Steve
Steve
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

After trying EVERY CRM I could find on Google THIS IS IT!

Commentaires : Amazing. Simply awesome. All I needed was a CRM that could 1. Send and receive emails in 2. Contact new leads from 3. Track email opens 4. Have a pipeline tracking feature 5. Have a way to create tasks 6. Allow me to use my signature. Those aren't crazy requests I don't think but out of allllllll the CRM's I tried they all either wanted way too much money for 1 of those features or didnt do them right. Ill say more about this in the next section.

I tried literally every CRM I could find on Google and nothing worked until I found Salesmate. I'm honestly struggling to write this review only because I keep rambling on about features I love that it gets way too long. Bottom line for me is this just works! It's so easy to use, easy to set up, every feature works (which may sound weird but I have had at least 10 other CRM's that features didn't work right or I had to do some kind of workaround to have a basic email workflow), the layout is fantastic, the mobile app works great, the price is good - I can't fault this! And when I say I tried every other CRM I could find, I mean it. I didn't try Salesmate sooner because I couldn't find it sooner. I can't recommend Salesmate enough and again - I have tried SO MANY other CRM's including Hubspot, Zendesk Sell, Nutshell, Pipedrive, Keep, Salesforce, Monday.com, ClickUp, Airtable, the list goes on and on and on. This is honestly the best. Just sign up for Salesmate. If you are still reading, just do it!

The only thing I can say is within the deals page when you click on a deal I wish that was laid out a little better. But I am truly nitpicking here. You can work everything just fine, I have had no issues, it's so easy to keep track of everything, I just wish this one page was a little easier but in my opinion that is not a reason to avoid this platform. Again, just sign up. I love everything about this platform. I will say, I haven't experienced the customer service yet but there is a chat icon right at the top of the screen and already that is better than a lot of other CRM's I've tried.

Alex
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Review of Salesmate

Commentaires : Utilitarian

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Jason
Jason
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Commentaires : Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Integrated SMS, Email, etc. I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc. The templates are such a lifesaver!

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Chrissy
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

So good I signed a second company!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I am very pleased with our experience! In fact, I like it so much so that I have signed a second company that I work for up for Salesmate as well.

I use Salesmate to follow all leads and clients through their time with our company. Syncing with our phone system allows my team mates and me to see all communications (calls, texts, emails, site visits, etc) with a client in one place. Automated email sequences have significantly decreased the amount of time I spend following up with folks and setting activity reminders helps me make sure leads stay warm.

It took a few months to get a good grip on all that Salesmate has to offer. Not a huge drawback, just something to be aware of.

Faith
Client Relationship Manager Lead (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Salesmat

Commentaires : Our sales and retention department use Salesmate. Sales have an easier time tracking presentations and deals along with a number of contacts made with the client while tracking calls, too. Our retention department uses Salesmate to schedule calls with current clients. Helps with scheduling follow-ups and activities in order to contact our current clients multiple times.

Salesmate allows you to run campaigns through the platform to help with tracking the number of clicks along with your open rate. It's easy to use for follow-ups and scheduled activities. The deal pipeline is easy to use and easily viewed. Salesmate also syncs well with Google calendar.

The adopting of Salesmate was easy to transfer. Our company had an easy time integrating with Google Calendar. Salesmate often has trouble with syncing with RingCentral so there are multiple times that you have to re-authorize in order to track and log calls/ recordings.

Paul
Paul
Logistics Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Just gets it done!

Commentaires : The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it! Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

il y a 4 ans

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

Matt
Managing Director (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Best CRM for our Business

Commentaires : Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages. Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

Vic
Owner (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Incredible CRM and sales managment software

Commentaires : Awesome. If you're a company with 1-25 salesforce. This software is what you need.

Has every feature I would want or need out of Salesforce and other calling and phone cadence softwares.

Nothing. They're quick and they have helped me with every question I've needed answered.

Akash
Akash
Associate - Inside Sales (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

"Salesmate - A Best CRM platform"

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience was good.

The best part I like about Salesmate is its user interface and the ease of maintaining our day-to-day activities.Advantages:1. We can create contacts.2. We can create opportunities.3. We can maintain different dashboards.4. In-built dialer to support calling activities.5. Email tracking etc.

The only thing I don't like about Salesmate is sometimes dashboards won't work properly. Salesmate team needs to work on this and resolve the issue ASAP.

Ian
CTO (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2–10 employés

Thrilled with the software

Commentaires : Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Bob
Sales Leader (É.-U.)
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur

Incredible Sales Automation CRM and OmniChannel tool...

Commentaires : The experience is great. They use Intercom and are always responsive and effective in solving customer needs.

The Salesmate team continues to deliver a quality product for seasoned sales professionals.

I would like to see more robust sequencing capabilities for multi-channel. Stronger integration for scheduling, follow-up, and Gmail integration automation. However, the capabilities are rich for an inbox compliment.

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for this review! We are happy you are excited about our power dialer & smart queue! :) Also, thank you for the constructive feedback. We will continue to work hard to enhance these features over time! Thank you!

Ketan
Director (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer.

Commentaires : This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Juan
Sales and Support (Colombie)
Produits chimiques, 2–10 employés

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Commentaires : Is great tool for our sales team

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

I can not email if the company is not created

il y a 4 ans

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

Kade
Événementiel, 2–10 employés

A simplified sales CRM that's killing it!

Commentaires : Customer service is legit. The app is amazing. I really love using Salesmate.

I've tried several different sales CRM solutions, and they all seemed to be a bit cumbersome and clunky. That is, until I tried out Salesmate. It has all the features you need for a modern CRM, but it is simplified. They just did a better job thinking through how to take a load of features and make it as user-friendly as possible. Seriously, this sales CRM stands out in the crowd.

There is only one thing that I am struggling with, and that is the texting platform. Texting is one of the best ways to communicate with others, and it seems a bit like an afterthought at this point. That said, you can still easily text people and get replies from your own dedicated number right in Salesmate. I just wish the phone app prioritized texting, and maybe there was a screen in the web app where you could view your text conversations more easily.

Tyler
Armée, 2–10 employés

Great product-easy to use

Commentaires : My overall experience with Salesmate has been great. The customer service are willing to call or video chat with you to resolve any issues you have. They price is very fair and not that expensive in my opinion.

Salesmate us a CRM, email tools, texting tools and automation for all of it. It’s a great way to track and automate your workflow for your company’s Nd your client experience. It’s very mobile friendly on the app and easy to make calls, texts, emails and manage your CRM on your mobile device which is great for mobile and remote work. I love that flexibility aspect.

Salesmate needs to be HIPAA compliant and allow the storage of documentation to be a true CRM for clients. Also, the automated texting portion of Salesmate is hard to set up with code. I wish it was easier and the pre-code wasn’t required to enter for automated texting.

Johnny
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Seamless!

Commentaires : organized my sales leads.

Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground. I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed. there aren't too many bugs, otherwise its a great software to use!

Génie civil, 2–10 employés

Surprised and pleased...

Commentaires : This software totally keeps me on track. It's a second brain in many ways.

Good, solid, dedicated, one-on-one support in a couple of minutes Ease of use Straight forward Email integration hooked up fast and flawlessly and functions well Able to customize most of the areas I want to work for how my business works

Text messaging setup is still a mystery to me More robust deals data

Matthew
Matthew
Agency Principal (É.-U.)
Assurance

Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate

Commentaires : Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

Felipe
Supporter (Brésil)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Salesmate Review

I like how easy is work with this platform, you can find everything you need, without spend a lot of time

The e-mail, i think that could be more clear

Jerald
Vice President (É.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Great software at an affordable price. I researched many and selected Salesmate.

Commentaires : Create workflows to manage our email campaigns to customers/prospects. Auto dial from software is very helpful.

I like the ability to send emails via templates and incorporate them into workflows that operate behind the scene to reach out to our customers/prospects. One of the rep, at support, was outstanding with his assistance. Patient and competent. Helped me squeeze everything out of the software functionality.

The average user would find it easy to be up and running quickly. I have the habit of pushing the limits and have had to contact support many times to ask questions. The Pros above far outweigh the cons due to the outstanding and prompt support.

Dominic
Dominic
Owner (Brésil)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Amazing CRM

For our business, Sales and Marketing Company for hotels, Salesmate is a Top. Easy to use, cheap, everything perfect.

Everything, Answer to all our needs. Stable, Easy to use, great value.

Kevin
Kevin
Sales And Marketing Associate (Canada)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Salesmate review Fraco

-Easy to follow deals -Features are easy to use -Platform is simple and easy to read

-Reports are hard to read -Information given isn't always accurate -Understanding the numbers

Kristie
Kristie
Director Of Business Development (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Excellent CRM

Commentaires : Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

Steven
Head of Sales (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés

Exceptional Customer Support

I like that the software is easy to use and is intuitive. It understands the sales process and helps keep me organized.

I believe there are definitely some product enhancements that can be added to include a more robust offering. However, the price of SalesMate is very fair and the value for the money is amazing.