Avis clients sur Salesmate

En savoir plus sur Salesmate

Un CRM de vente intelligent qui aide les commerciaux à être plus productifs, à augmenter leurs ventes et à entrer en contact avec de nouveaux clients.

En savoir plus sur Salesmate

Integration with our bisuness was surprisingly easy and helped our business grow.

Reports are hard to read. Information given isn't always accurate.

Salesmate - Notes

4,9

Salesmate a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 80 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Salesmate ?

Steve
Steve
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Alternatives envisagées :

After trying EVERY CRM I could find on Google THIS IS IT!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Amazing. Simply awesome. All I needed was a CRM that could 1. Send and receive emails in 2. Contact new leads from 3. Track email opens 4. Have a pipeline tracking feature 5. Have a way to create tasks 6. Allow me to use my signature. Those aren't crazy requests I don't think but out of allllllll the CRM's I tried they all either wanted way too much money for 1 of those features or didnt do them right. Ill say more about this in the next section.

I tried literally every CRM I could find on Google and nothing worked until I found Salesmate. I'm honestly struggling to write this review only because I keep rambling on about features I love that it gets way too long. Bottom line for me is this just works! It's so easy to use, easy to set up, every feature works (which may sound weird but I have had at least 10 other CRM's that features didn't work right or I had to do some kind of workaround to have a basic email workflow), the layout is fantastic, the mobile app works great, the price is good - I can't fault this! And when I say I tried every other CRM I could find, I mean it. I didn't try Salesmate sooner because I couldn't find it sooner. I can't recommend Salesmate enough and again - I have tried SO MANY other CRM's including Hubspot, Zendesk Sell, Nutshell, Pipedrive, Keep, Salesforce, Monday.com, ClickUp, Airtable, the list goes on and on and on. This is honestly the best. Just sign up for Salesmate. If you are still reading, just do it!

The only thing I can say is within the deals page when you click on a deal I wish that was laid out a little better. But I am truly nitpicking here. You can work everything just fine, I have had no issues, it's so easy to keep track of everything, I just wish this one page was a little easier but in my opinion that is not a reason to avoid this platform. Again, just sign up. I love everything about this platform. I will say, I haven't experienced the customer service yet but there is a chat icon right at the top of the screen and already that is better than a lot of other CRM's I've tried.

Jason
Jason
Owner (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Absolutely a lifesaver!

Commentaires : Love it. Before this we were logging things manually and doing SO MUCH copying and pasting. It's just fantastic.

Integrated SMS, Email, etc. I tried many different CMS's. This one is by far the best for our situation. We just log in, go through the notifications, etc. Just works. Great follow up features, etc. The templates are such a lifesaver!

Email isn't perfectly reliable. SMS needs to be less than 160 characters to be 100% reliable.

Alex
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Review of Salesmate

Commentaires : Utilitarian

Pipeline Graphic is easily accessible and digestible

The data sharing capabilities could be improved.

Vic
Owner (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Incredible CRM and sales managment software

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Awesome. If you're a company with 1-25 salesforce. This software is what you need.

Has every feature I would want or need out of Salesforce and other calling and phone cadence softwares.

Nothing. They're quick and they have helped me with every question I've needed answered.

Faith
Client Relationship Manager Lead (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Salesmat

Commentaires : Our sales and retention department use Salesmate. Sales have an easier time tracking presentations and deals along with a number of contacts made with the client while tracking calls, too. Our retention department uses Salesmate to schedule calls with current clients. Helps with scheduling follow-ups and activities in order to contact our current clients multiple times.

Salesmate allows you to run campaigns through the platform to help with tracking the number of clicks along with your open rate. It's easy to use for follow-ups and scheduled activities. The deal pipeline is easy to use and easily viewed. Salesmate also syncs well with Google calendar.

The adopting of Salesmate was easy to transfer. Our company had an easy time integrating with Google Calendar. Salesmate often has trouble with syncing with RingCentral so there are multiple times that you have to re-authorize in order to track and log calls/ recordings.

Paul
Paul
Logistics Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51-200 employés

Just gets it done!

Commentaires : The pipeline is adequate for our needs and helps keep things organized and visible.
By far the single biggest feature is the email tracking. We are starting new website and marketing campaigns and to see who opened your email, clicked on your link to your website is very valuable to understanding our reach and exposure, etc.
In addition, to be able to quickly log a task to help keep organized all on a single page view, really helpful tool. Thank you again SALESMATE!

The ease of use, features for what I need it to do and the support when im stuck or need alittle help, their right there every time and quickly via Chat, love it! Im not a "write a review guy" but these guys and this product is becoming so valuable to my company and our selling efforts-easy 5 STARS! Well done and thank you, rarely do you find a product that gives you back more than what you need and expected.

It took alittle time to get comfortable, but really, that was days (maybe hours) and not a hard process. just familiarity as with anything new, so not much to complain about...

Réponse de l'équipe de Salesmate

il y a 3 ans

Paul, thank you for this review! We will continue to work hard to make our CRM the best in the market!

Matt
Managing Director (Australie)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Best CRM for our Business

Commentaires : Salesmate has revolutionised how our business operates. Our systems have been simplified and become much more efficient.
The ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages is critical to our business and Salesmate does this seamlessly.
The comprehensive search capabilities have allowed us to speed up our processes and stay on top of our client data, ensuring that everything is always up to date.
I wish we had found Salesmate years ago!
I highly recommend Salesmate.

Ability to send bulk email and bulk text/SMS messages. Salesmate is a CRM that is versatile and very customizable. The support provided is exceptional. The team is always able to help.

It does everything we need. I'm looking forward to the planned XERO Accounting software integration.

Chiraz
President (É.-U.)
Recrutement, 11-50 employés

Excellent CRM solution

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Excellent, effective and professional

User experience is simplified, customer service is excellent

I have nothing bad to report on this product.

Sevgi
Religion Manager (Turquie)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

Atentive customer services

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Customer services was very kind and helpful. They are try to understand problem and give solutions fastly.

I didn't have any bad experience! İts cheaper and useful than other similar apps.

Ismaël
Ismaël
Free-lance (Guinée)
Design, 2-10 employés

CRM Project Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very good management tool to maintain a good number of customers

User satisfaction, the software constitutes many features for good management

No problems encountered with the software since its use

Ian
CTO (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Thrilled with the software

Commentaires : Fantastic value for a CRM platform with easy staff onboarding and great back-end webhook integration support

Salesmate is a great software platform for small/medium businesses. We're in the process of building a highly automated sales / project management workflow, and Salesmate has by far the most powerful and user-friendly workflow automations (via Webhooks) that I've come across in testing many of the popular CRMs. Theoretically Salesforce is more powerful, but is also astronomically more complicated to actually configure - where Salesmate is straightforward and with only a moderate level of programming experience can be customized via Zapier or other web 2.0 services. I've had many deep-dive technical conversations with the support team, and they've been absolutely astounding with fast and knowledgable responses to my questions about the platforms and the API. The platform is very user friendly and took little time to onboard a team of 10 - far better than previous CRMs that we've worked with. The card view for deal progress is great and really helps visualize your sales pipeline. Also, while it still has a few minor quirks, Salesmate is by far the best CRM value across any platform that I've tested (and I've pretty much exhausted the list of CRMs!)

We transitioned from Base CRM, which has phenomenal email tracking support when integrated with Gmail - every email was associated automatically with the correct contact or deal automagically. Salesmate is working on this functionality, but at present only incoming emails are connected to contacts. (Outgoing emails sent through Salesmate are too, but outgoing from your desktop mail client or Gmail aren't). I've had several great/productive conversations with the support team and they're actively working on this however, and at the rate they're improving the platform I'm looking forward to having this functionality in the not too distant future! Minor nitpick is the API documentation is also a little lacking, but actually has had some updates while I've been writing code against it and is getting a bit better. The acceptable API docs are offset however by the absolutely fantastic support, so if you ever are scratching your head or not quite getting the API response you'd expect, just ask!

Ketan
Director (Inde)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

We are really well satisfied with product and Support.We appreciate Your Attitude toward Customer.

Commentaires : This Software is Help us to full fill our Sales need,Data base maintain and Record all Communication With Each Customer.Which is our basic need.

Salesmate is easy to set-up and use. We could customize Salesmate to meet the exact requirements of our sales team. We found it very helpful as all the necessary information about a contact is streamlined at one place. It provides a detailed overview of each deal in the sales pipeline that has helped us in making better decisions. We were pleased with the assistance we got from their support team. They are always ready to help you. Overall, we found Salesmate to be an excellent cloud-based sales CRM at a great price.

We didn't find anything bad about Salesmate. It keeps getting better with time. Just waiting to see more upgrades and new features in the CRM

Juan
Sales and Support (Colombie)
Produits chimiques, 2-10 employés

Salesmate help to complete our goals

Commentaires : Is great tool for our sales team

Easy to use, I can send and track emails to the customers or potential customer on real time. Help me to create sales goals, and complete them, since is very easy to follow up. Easy to use deal and lead generator

I can not email if the company is not created

Réponse de l'équipe de Salesmate

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for this positive review. We have reached out to you personally to see how we can improve what you mentioned in the cons section. We want to make sure that we continue to improve based on your feedback.

Engineer (É.-U.)
Automatisation industrielle, 11-50 employés

Very active team at Salesmate. Davey will soon meet Goliath. The progress made so far is wonderful

Commentaires : Important Sales clients, and processes. I am able to clearly focus. The application is very flexible, as we have a unique business like most. We were able to customize for our very need.

Support is incredible, the team at salesmate never complain at what I may think is wrong. They listen and have made great strides for a rock solid product.

as a relatively young company, there are small bugs from time to time. However, these are diligently fixed with most very quickly.

Johnny
CEO (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11-50 employés

Seamless!

Commentaires : organized my sales leads.

Its very User Friendly, Easy Navigation, Simple to use and not much training is involved for the new staff to get them off the ground. I like how stages are set and we can move the deals accordingly!

Not often, but it lags sometimes, and there is always a delay and i have often experienced after a certain time, there is no connectivity which recently got fixed. there aren't too many bugs, otherwise its a great software to use!

Curt
Senior Account Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés

Excellent CRM

Commentaires : Selling to large corporations with 5 Key Opinion Leaders is a complex sales cycle. That is what I do. I have struggled for a long time to find a CRM system that is mobile friendly , customizable while keeping track of leads, emails, activity and sales forecasting without overkill. Salesmate delivers on all these points. I have increased my close rate over 100% since using Salesmate.

I like the usability and the support their technical support is stellar. The Sales Funnel easy to use with just enough easy customization to make it useful without being over-complicated. I love the fact that you pay for what you get and there is NO up-selling or bat & switch after becoming a user. Salesmate is straight forward and is built to turn leads into money.

Really nothing yet. I have really enjoyed it.

Matthew
Matthew
Agency Principal (É.-U.)
Assurance

Very happy with my decision to start using Salesmate

Commentaires : Quick implementation, great pricing, and really easy to learn/use.

What's not to love, right out of the box they include email integration, hotkey functionality to make adding new deals a breeze, and the customer service they provide. They're also always looking to improve and open to new ideas which is a feature all in itself. Looking forward to what Salesmate comes out with next and growing our company with their sales platform.

After chatting with support team they already addressed what Cons I'm facing and they're already working on improving the features. There's really nothing negative I can say about the platform that they aren't already aware of and actively working to improve.

Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Salesmate is a fantastic all in one CRM for both outbound and inbound sales teams!

Commentaires : Salesmate is an all in one crm for outbound and inbound teams alike. Whether you're a solopreneur or part of a larger organization, salesmate has all the tools insight one platform!

Salesmate offers a very affordable one price offering with no contracts. Within the CRM you have the ability to manage every lead with segment filters, manage meetings, track and send emails, sales forecasting, integration with gmail and other email providers, call recording, text messaging, chrome extension, email tracking from gmail, tons of integrations, and a mobile app to boot!

The only thing missing is a voicemail drop option. This CRM is comparable to the big names but has a cleaner interface.

Staci
É.-U.

Great software, easy to use & awesome customer service!

Commentaires : My experience with Salesmate has been great! The software is extremely easy to use and very user friendly. The support team is always there for any questions and super on top of everything! I highly recommend using this software.

Easy to use, great support and helps keep everything organized.

Nothing, the experience has been great.

Mandie
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés

Built in Call System

Commentaires : My business was able to use salesmate to eliminate all of the complex systems we were using, simplify and streamline. Our business process has gone from long and stressful to easy and fast--- and fun! Salesmate is fun to use, and it makes our jobs more fun to do.

Ease of use Customer support responsiveness Call & recording quality Quick preview and listen Accessibility to all the information I need

Not being able to see the name of the phone number I'm using to make calls (we have phone numbers in different cities and it would make life easier to see which city is attached to each number

Kristie
Kristie
Director Of Business Development (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Excellent CRM

Commentaires : Salesmate software allows us to track all of our activities, tasks, sales etc. all in one place and gives use the ability to use reports that give us insights on those activities.

I loved the support and service provided as well as how user friendly the CRM is easy to use.

Learning a new system and the set up is not always easy, however I can say that the support given from the Salesmate team, made it very easy for me to do.

Nick
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Great value for the money

- Very affordable - No entry barrier in terms of set up fees - Very flexible - Customizable - Full of feature sets

While I am still relatively new to the program, I have yet to find any severe cons. One of the largest downsides I have found is the lack of adaptive task management systems, but this is possible to work around.

Brittany
Director of Partnerships (É.-U.)

I've been using this platform for over a month now and have seen my productivity double!

I really enjoy the deals page, it shows (visually through color) when deals have gone stale and I can quickly see how long it has been since I've spoke with someone about that deal

The e-mail platform is taking some getting used to, but is worth the time to learn it since I am getting so much value out of it

Amatista
account manager (Uruguay)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Easy to use and very practical

Commentaires : Faster to run our business

At this time i dont believe theres anything either my team or myself are dissatisfied with.

Alexis
Real Estate Acquistion Rep (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Salesmate Review

Commentaires : Love it, Use it everyday. Some issues every now and then but nothing major.

I liked that we could send mass texts. !

Some texts wouldn't send, Marked them as spam.