15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CHEQ Essentials

Empêchez la fraude au clic sur vos campagnes publicitaires Google et Facebook. Empêchez les bots et les concurrents de cliquer automatiquement sur vos annonces.

En savoir plus sur CHEQ Essentials

Very easy to integrate in the website, won't take more than 10 minutes to integrate. They give proper dataset so that one can ask for refund from adwords with proof.

If it’s for my display ads, the service wouldn’t pay for itself, because those have such a low CPC.

CHEQ Essentials - Notes

CHEQ Essentials a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 217 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CHEQ Essentials ?

Luc
CEO (France)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Pas vraiment intéressant

parvient à identifier le traffic frauduleux

On ne se fait jamais rembourser du traffic frauduleux

Ian
Ian
Founder (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

Commentaires : It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team). This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts. Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things). After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat. I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts. The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer". And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype. I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ClickGUARD et Lunio

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : Management interface, price, speed to successful implementation, and SUPPORT. I felt like my questions were a BOTHER to the other companies, (and I mean, come ON, I'm writing THIS glowing review after 6+ months of using ClickCease, if you don't have time for your customers, they don't have time for you). AdSpy? Did I mention... AdSpy? We are using it so spy on new areas and industries we want to expand into.. they don't market it for this, but we now know who wants to answer the phone when we offer our services.

il y a 4 ans

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company. This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well. All the best, The ClickCease team.

Director (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51–200 employés

PPC Business Must- have

Commentaires : Overall the day we turned it on we noticed an immediate difference. It's like breathing for the first time.

Google doesn't block 100% of fraud and it's good to have REAL numbers when comparing Adwords invalid click rates and comparing it to your own Device ID data. Clickcease keeps PPC honest and really gives us insight into when we're wasting dollars on Adwords and WHICH competitors are clicking on our ads and their own. Pretty interesting stuff if you use it the right way.

Display ad placement blocking features and excluding low quality sites is a recently added feature that still doesn't perform optimally. And we wish it worked on Youtube.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lunio et TrafficGuard

Pourquoi choisir CHEQ Essentials : PPCSecure had downtime that of which we've never experienced on Clickcease.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Matt! We are super happy to read such a lovely review! Glad you are enjoying your experience :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Not worth the cost

Commentaires : We were initially pretty happy with ClickCease and had a great onboarding.
We then realized after a few months that this wasn't helping at all and was pretty costly for limited benefits.
We decided to cancel and were offered 50% for a few months, but eventually the price became unattractive again.

- Simple user interface and user experience - Fairly easy setup

- Very high cost compared to the value provided - Google Ads is limited the blocked IP addresses to 500, making ClickCease partially useless - Google Ads would deny our refund claims on the basis that ClickCease algorithm is generating false positives and their anti-fraud algorithm is already covering all bases

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ClickGUARD, Clixtell et Lunio

il y a 2 ans

It's important that our customers get value from our capabilities while getting the highest level of protection. As the leader in click fraud prevention, we offer very competitive prices on monthly subscriptions and also 20% off all annual subscriptions. Our platform manages the IP blocking for you and we can automatically update the IP addresses so the most malicious IPs are prioritized, with that, we rarely see a problem with the 500 IPs limit although we also have "advanced mode" to enable a 500 IP list on the campaign level. We Also offer a plethora of analytics to make your Google refund request stronger, when it's needed, but as we block the malicious clicks, our customers are not being charged for them by Google Ads, thus focusing their budget on customers that matter. Our customer success specialist team is always ready to help you optimize your account so you will not lose real customers in your marketing efforts over Facebook, Google ads etc.

Matt
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great tool, does exactly what it says.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, it's been a great experience. The customer support is helpful when needed. The tool does what it says it will do. The pricing is good enough that I'll be using it for a long time, for all my clients. It has a clean interface that's easy to use.

It's incredibly easy to use. It has simple dashboards that make it one of my go-to tools. The data they give is visually appealing and I trust the data.

I would love if the tool/website had website monitoring to check if the site is up/down. Would be great if they had more keyword research tools, as that would make this tool more useful for me.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Acquisio

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : acquisio was not doing what it was intended for

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management (Malaisie)
Télécommunications, 5 001–10 000 employés

ClikcCease help combatting fraund ads click

There haven't been any fusses about the product. ClickCease has been immensely helpful in getting my profile set up and comprehending more about the possibilities available. Your company's automatic reports help gain insight into campaign efficacy and outcomes of the marketing campaign.

Bing's lack of an automatic IP restricting component makes adding blocked IP addresses monotonous and time-consuming. However, I use the platform for our Google Adwords, so it's not an incredible hassle.

Steve
President (É.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

Don't Run A PPC Campaign Without ClickCease

Commentaires : The customer service has been excellent. ClickCease has been proactive in helping configure my accounts and understand more about the settings. Plus, the automated reports your company sends in very helpful in understanding results and the impact your program is having on results.

ClickCease gives me and my client's an extra layer of protection against click fraud. It gives me more options in preventing click fraud and more control in filtering this out. It help me and more client's save money and make my paid advertising more relevant.

The cost of the program (monthly subscription) and I wish the program would allow us to better filter out geographic areas by state / region, etc.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Lunio

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : The level of control on an account as well as Google organic rankings and user reviews.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you very much for writing these amazing words! We appreciate your feedback, Steve. We are constantly trying to improve our software and will keep your review in mind!

Hyrum
Digital Marketing (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

Commentaires : A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ClickGUARD

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : More straight forward costs. Better reporting. More features.

il y a 3 ans

We're so happy to hear that we helped you out with your click fraud issue! Thank you very much for this awesome review :)

Rafael
Marketing Dpt. Director (Espagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

The best option to save money

Commentaires : As I said before, the most useful thing has been being able to detect attacks and control all the expenses that were spent directly on us without realizing it.

Last summer our campaigns were attacked and we lost a lot of money for taking so long to notice. Since we set up ClickCease we have detected dozens of attacks and saved a lot of money. It is essential for our company

I'm having trouble setting up cross-IP blocking between campaigns. It's something that always gives me problems, maybe because of me

Konrad
Search Engine Marketing Manager (Australie)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

Great investment in your PPC campaigns

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positiveChat service and customer follow up is typically very prompt and helpful

Easy to set up and use as well as track and monitor live performance

Can't immediately think of anything that was missing

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : Clixtell

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : It was a combination of reading the reviews, comparing the prices and seeing a demo

MacKenzie
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Essential part of our Google Ads success

The click fraud feature as part of the software has saved us hundreds of dollars in the first few months of implementation!

Customer support is a bit lacking. I'd love to have some more help from customer service to see if there's anything we could be doing better.

Alternatives envisagées précédemment : ClickGUARD

Pourquoi passer à CHEQ Essentials : ClickCease was the only product we looked at that worked well with Hubspot.

Daniel
President (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

Commentaires : We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

il y a 3 ans

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

Matan
CEO (Colombie)
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

An Effective Solution for Managing Click Fraud

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My overall experience with ClickCease has been positive. It has helped me identify and prevent fraudulent clicks, which has saved me a significant amount of money on my advertising campaigns. The customer support team is also very helpful and responsive to any questions or issues that arise.ClickCease has helped me solve the problem of click fraud in my online advertising campaigns. By identifying and preventing fraudulent clicks, I have been able to save money and improve the performance of my campaigns. The real-time reporting and customizable settings have also helped me make more informed decisions about my advertising strategy.

ClickCease is a powerful tool for managing click fraud in online advertising. I appreciate the accuracy and effectiveness of its fraud detection system, which has helped me save money on fraudulent clicks. The customizable settings and real-time reporting are also very useful in identifying and stopping fraudulent activity quickly.

The user interface can be a bit overwhelming at first, but once you get used to it, it becomes much easier to navigate. There are some features that I think could be improved, such as the ability to view more detailed analytics on individual clicks. Integration with some ad networks can also be a bit challenging, but the support team is very responsive and helpful in resolving any issues.

Stephen
Stephen
Director (Afrique du Sud)
Équipements publics, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

False Advertising - Savings completely overestimated

None - this is a waste of money - I would not recommend subscribing

The advertise that you will receive savings in 2 ways: 1. Through a refund claim based on their click reports and identified fraudulent clicks, Google will refund you on these clicks - the estimated amount they will refund is displayed as 'your savings' - but Google DOES NOT refund you for these clicks! - False advertising. 2. Blocked VPNs - this is difficult to quantify as they are 'future clicks' that would be blocked, but are definitely no where near the estimate above. I would guess that it is close to 1% or less of the advertised savings.

il y a 3 ans

Howzit Stephen, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback, however, we would like to clarify a few things about what you said. 1. When it comes to refund claims, we are very careful about how we handle this feature as it relies solely on Google accepting the claim. We offer assistance in preparing the refund claim but cannot guarantee you will get the money back. The aim and goal of ClickCease is to get your account optimised to a point where submitting a refund claim is unnecessary as we have blocked all the fraud in real time. 2. Regarding VPNS. VPNs are one way for bots and competitors to hide their IP address. In certain industries such as ecommerce or banking, the percentage of fraudulent VPNS will be particularly high. Ad fraud affects all businesses differently. There will not be one instance in which there will be the same level of fraud for 2 different business. We apologise for the experience that you had. Our customer success team will

Olly
Paid Search Consultant (R.-U.)

Clickcease Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We've been with Clickcease for over 3 years and it's been a game changer for our client PPC accounts. Their ability to block fraudulent ad traffic has saved a significant amount of money and helped us optimise our campaigns. The team at Clickcease is responsive and always willing to help with any questions or concerns. We couldn't be happier with their service and highly recommend them to anyone looking to protect their PPC investments

Easy to implement and track fraud paid clicks and IP's

Needs more transparency about integrating with Google Ads - such as cant be used with performance max campaigns.

Or
Director (R.-U.)

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

il y a 3 ans

We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Brandon
Owner, Manager (É.-U.)

Assistance with tech support

Commentaires : My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Nophry
Marketing Specialist (Israël)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

Commentaires : a very pleasant ride!

1. easy to implement 2. amazing customer service 3. always available for questions and clarifications 4. it delivers clear results 5. competitor tracking

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Nophry! We are so happy to hear that you are seeing value from our software :) Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

leo
DIRECTOR (R.-U.)
Assurance, 2–10 employés

Save money & improve K/W perforamnce evaluation

Easy to use, live data feed. If you are in a market place where clicks can be £10+, it is v useful to identify fraud as soon as it happens. Also, you can block IP ranges- tend to find fraudsters use the same network

none, v good all round. easuy to install, good data presentation

Google Ads Team Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201–500 employés

Clickcease Ads Value and Saves $

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Has been great, realized how much adspend was wasted

Extremely easy product to use and show value to a client. Works for clients who spend a few hundred $ or several thousand. The best tool for campaign optimization. We have 500+ Google ads accounts attached to it

I wish it was simpler to export the data to reporting software like data studio or TapClicks. Also the ability to block Display network sites that bring more fraud than others.

Bryce
Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Click Cease is a No Brainer

5,0 l’année dernière

If you run any PPC campaigns, Click Cease is a must! The software is easy to set up and use and will help you save a tremendous amount on your campaign and pay for itself in dividends.

Lack of automatic blocking of IPs in Microsoft Ads.

Howard
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Works without intervention

I like the fact that this software needs almost no intervention and it silently and effortlessly saves us money on click fraud.

There are no cons or downsides to this software that I have become aware of.

Craig
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Bad data, features don't work

Commentaires : Horrible

What it COULD be .. but it sadly doesn't live up to its potential

1) Horrible, horrible support. 2) The data is inaccurate and when you present it to Google for a refund Google just points out the REAL data. So basically it leads to a huge waste of time.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Craig, thanks for your feedback and we are sorry about the experience you had. Our support team is something we take pride and work hard on. They are extremely knowledgeable about click fraud and our software and would be happy to help. They are available 24/7 and have an immediate response time. As for your second point. Our data is completely accurate and transparent. It allows you to see all the details of each paid click you receive which is unavailable on Google Ads. Unfortunately the refund claims are out of our control and have a low success rate. That being said, our goal is to stop the fraud before it happens, this way refund claims are not necessary on the first place. If there is anything we can do, to better your experience please let us know here (info@clickcease.com)

Frank
CEO (É.-U.)

Awesome and Effective Protection

5,0 l’année dernière

easy to set up, connects directly to AdWords system

slight delays in finding the account on setup, also no dashes are needed although the example show dashes

Business Owner (Allemagne)
Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

Clickcease - A beginner friendly fraud prevention software but too expensive for its functionalities

3,0 l’année dernière

Easy to install in Google Ads, the support is OUTSTANDING! You get help with everything you need and they explain you really the last thing in Clickcease. It has a good design and easy to understand parts in tabs. You see the fraud clicks in real time and can act yourself or set up easy rules to block these IP's automatically.

The automatic real time blocking of IP's in Google Ads seemed not to happen as fast as other software do this. Also the location tracking was more than often in places where we not even advertise. After some weeks of checking this we concidered that this is worse than everything else we knew from other softwares (sorry :/ ) - Also the Rules are not that highly customizable and the analyitics data you get is "okay" but nothing for doing a really good analysis if you really would need to (we didn't, we have G4 for this!). For us - it was too high price for what we got for it and we had to change to a competitor of clickcease :/