15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Karbon

Karbon propose une nouvelle approche de la gestion pour les cabinets comptables. Évoluez en toute confiance. Acheter Karbon.

En savoir plus sur Karbon

While not perfect, the email integration is great.

Karbon - Notes

Karbon a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 170 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Karbon ?

Samy
Samy
CEO (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Best management software for Accounting firms

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : One of the top firm management apps available in the market.

Karbon AI, workflow, Triage, integration with the tax software and best customer service.

Setting up templates can be quite cumbersome.

Owner (É.-U.)

Better but not Best

Commentaires : Karbon support has always been great. Higher ups are not accessible. While they always solicit feedback, it never seems to get heard. They seem to be chasing markets and customers right now and not focusing on their existing clients and how they can help them be more productive.

Karbon has revolutionized Workflow for accountants. Truly taken it to a new level. It does so many things so well that it is hard to not take those features for granted until you compare it to other similar software. Here are some exceptional features While not perfect, the email integration is great Creating and managing projects is relatively easy and painless Client task management is excellent and extremely useful Automations is work is great team collaboration is very good especially at the task level Mostly great utilization of screen realestate.

Todo list is frustrating for me. Being a Franklin Covey person, i want more control over my todo list. I cant export my todo list either which would help mitigate this issue. Not enough control over tasks. Task list can be overwhelming and thus not useful No proactive feedback about assigned tasks or notes. IF I assign someone a task, email or note, I want to know when they have done the work and if they have not done the work. I want automatic feedback on this. I want more shortcut icons. Some steps are really "clicky" I wish there was much better app integration. This is very limited. On a task list, if a task does not apply to a client I want to mark it NA. Not delete it or mark it complete with a comment. I need more flexibility on labeling clients. For example I want a job to be flagged as extended and not just have a temporary status of completed.

Amy
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not worth the money - there are lots of other options

Commentaires : I hope it's improved since I tried using it. I know Karbon has a lot of positive reviews, and it has always confused me because I liked a lot of the other project management applications we looked at better than it. But who knows - maybe my brain just doesn't work right for this particular piece of software.

It's a good-looking, flashy app. I liked being able to assign emails to coworkers and clients and my own tasks. Full disclosure: we used this for about three months at my company and then abandoned it. It just was not helpful to us.

My list of complaints about Karbon is long. Mostly, I feel like they hint at features that only technically exist. For example, Karbon integrates with QuickBooks Online, but I cannot understand why. It doesn't pull in relevant company information from QBO - not even company addresses. Those have to be manually entered. And yes, you can read your emails in Karbon, but you lose a lot of Gmail functionality when you make the switch: you can't sort emails into folders, save contacts into segmented lists, etc. Emails aren't even marked as read in Gmail! And, Karbon doesn't sync your contacts from Gmail. It brings in everyone you've emailed with. This is not helpful and extremely messy. There is no Google Calendar sync, which is what I use to sync my iCalendar and send my times and dates to all of my devices. So I just found Karbon really frustrating, especially at the price point - I feel like a lot was promised that wasn't delivered.

Principal/Tax Agent (Australie)

Accountant's view of Karbon

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Karbon is sensational. The software works well, and the support we get is great ([sensitive content hidden]
is sensational!) and the training available solidifies our understanding of the software and ensures we maximise the benefits of using Karbon.

The most powerful features of Karbon are the automation elements that allow projects to flow seamlessly through the office. Communication between clients and us is solid, and the fact that the system follows up automatically outstanding client issues takes a huge workload off us.

Document management is still being developed and needs further work, although the current options are quite manageable.

Paolo
Paolo
Director (Australie)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Best Workflow Management Tool on the market

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It's been great, and we could not see working in our practice without it.

The best decision you need to make if you own a Bookkeeping practice is the choice of your Practice Management software. I believe this is where you should economize on this decision. Karbon is definitely the best option out there. We are thrilled it was our first choice, and we were able to invest our time in such a long-term investment. We have been using Karbon since 2017 (we opened our business in 2016!) and we continue to improve our processes and take advantage of their continuous improvements. 5-star all over!

The CRM part of the software is probably the weakest and clunkier to use. I also don't find it as suitable for internal project development. We use a separate system for this (Notion) and are are very happy to use the two apps parallel.I would LOVE to extend its ability to a very simple support system where a ticket number is automatically generated for the client and those support requests are linked to the client's timeline!

Paul
Paul
Director (Australie)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Karbon has enabled us to be more efficient, productive and profitable

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Karbon provides us with visibility over all aspects of our accounting business including communications with clients; assigning actions and status; workflow creation, scheduling and monitoring; project management; creating efficiencies and more. The new Practice Intelligence has provide even more valuable insights into our data and how we operate leading to reduced wastage and more profit.

The triage feature for emails and team communications is a massive time saver. Templates for work flows, and the ability to assign, view, review and action items with simple views and filters allows us to easily have a complete picture of where our workflows, outstanding actions and capacity scheduling for resource planning.

Nothing really. Karbon is very responsive to our requests for improvements

Alissa
Alissa
CEO (Canada)

KarbonApp for the Growing Firm

Commentaires : Wonderful and I can't wait to continue to gain further best practice and utilize all the components around capacity planning etc.

We implemented Karbon only a short time ago and I am already seeing significant impact on my time through the ease of delegation of specific tasks and the ownership of those tasks to be able to check provide oversite. My staff has had a similar response and although it has been a learning curve we all see the potential and benefits.

There are a few items around being able to apply templates after work is created (currently you cannot do this only at creation). It also takes the server five minutes or so to show a contact that you add which is a pain when setting up new client work. We had asked to have contact emails imported and although they were provided for some reason they did not get imported (that combined with the delay was a bit of a pain). A few other items are more about learning how to get the best use out of all so I would argue are not dislikes but more learning curves as it changes the way you work significantly with the implementation of triage. Overall the team at Karbon have been great in answering any questions and give a lot of opportunity to show you best practice even when you choose the self implementation option. I do hope they create more integrations with Xero Accounting Software as they do with QBO.

Cenk
Cenk
Founder and CEO (Turquie)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

The best tool for accountants, with great support.

It is designed for accountants to both manage their clients and the team collaboration effectively and efficiently. Either as the owner, partner of the business managing the team or as a team member managing the client projects on a day to day basis, this tool does a great job. I can't think of not having Karbon HQ. The Karbon HQ team is always providing new updates and on-going trainings to increase the usage efficiency of its users.

Can't say there is anything I don't like. The UX has a classical design and may be updated to have a fresher look and feel but that is a minor enhancement.

Peter
Peter
Partner - Accounting, Bookkeeping and Payroll (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The well deserved leader in Practice Management for Accountants and Bookkeepers.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The Karbon employees are amazing. Helpful and friendly. Also, Karbon offers quite a bit of general support to help run an accounting firm, from weekly webinars to an online magazine and blog they seem like they are invested in your practice in general. This support has been helpful on numerous occasions!

The best thing about Karbon is the automation that is built into the existing templates and the ease at implementing it into custom templates.

The biggest challenge with Karbon is the time it can take to learn the idiosyncrasies of the software. It sometimes seems counterintuitive but if you take the time to learn the software things will make sense.

Jennie
Jennie
Founder (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Karbon is for serious practice owners who want to scale their firm

Commentaires : 100% optimal. Its a solid product used by the best accounting firms globally. It is THE ONLY product on the market at the time of this writing that will action emails into workflows. If you dislike emails, then Karbon will help you delegate PDQ!

It keeps our team optimized and as a practice owner I know exactly what's happening and more importantly what's not happening!

Updating mass workflows for a new template - but honestly, each customer is so unique that it makes sense not to fiddle with the workflows on such a mass level

Tom
Tom
Practice Manager (R.-U.)

My preference of the Practice Management Tools available

Commentaires : Overall I find Karbon a pleasure to work with and has definitely made my life as a practice manager a whole lot simpler. It is continually getting better and it seems they listen to their users and make changes on what they hear which to me is the best thing a software company can do. Look forward to optimising Karbon more for our practice and definitely see it as a key software in view of the growth we are aiming to acheive.

It's very simple to get your head around in the main and comes with a good set of instructions. Love the task list and kanban boards for work management and as a practice manager, it makes my life much easier to be able to see all the work that is happening from one system. It also works wonders with repeating work items where you are able to assign e-mails or notes to multiple timelines and even if the work doesn't start for another year you have got all the information right there at your fingertips. The client tasks are an awesome feature too which have decreased our turnaround time on work considerably. You can start a job and be 100% sure that you have got all the information required right there as all the initial tasks have been checked off. The other side we have found very useful is the collaboration. With a team based in multiple areas this is so key and we find Karbon becomes that one source of truth which tells us exactly what is happening.

We have found it harder to get older members of the team onto the software and potentially could have a very simple addon for programs such as outlook and gmail which would let users use the system they're used of but still push the information into Karbon correctly. There has also been issues a few times with integration to Office 365 which when the whole office relies on the system can be a big hit on productivity. The other thing I probably would change if possible is the client portal and make it much more of a place where clients can actually log in and see the progress of their work and get an idea on exactly what is being sorted for them.

Elizabeth
Office Manager (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Huge Potential to help me support the accountants in my firm

My Motto for every day is "How can I help you today" and Karbon is my best asset For helping others. When the accountants in our office need a report or need to know if something has been done and they are too busy to check I can filter All Work in KARBON and bring it down to the file they are looking for in a very short time. I can have their answer back to them quickly and in a manner, they can use. I can check for each client what tasks are overdue and through notes on the file keep all the involved managers and partners aware of timing for their involvement in the file. When you learn to use the filters correctly the information you need is easily accessed and up to the minute. Karbon and I work as a team to send emails, keep notes, report findings, and make sure that "no client ever falls through the cracks - and calls to say "you forgot this - now I have to pay a penalty..."

Until you learn that the secret key to Karbon is FILTER - FILTER - FILTER then it is almost too big a program and under-utilized by a number of people. One of our senior partners summed it up like this "Imagine the only way you have to communicate to the office is through the KANBAN view in KARBON" this view teaches you to make notes, share emails, FILTER All Work and generally get as upclose to the file as you can so all the participants can work on any file in the company confidently knowing that they are working with the latest information. The only true Con is the magnitude of the learning curve. But with the seminars and help articles, you can feel supported and know you are not alone. There are many people who can help you out. There are WAY more pros than cons - really.

Practice Management made easy

Commentaires : Practice management, staff management, job management, email management - it delivers all that I wanted in one app. What I would love is if the time tracking integration was not limited to tsheets as I have tested tsheets and it is more of a payroll focussed time management tool as opposed to a billing tool or tracking of job efficiencies tool - I would prefer if this integration was expanded to include a tool like Harvest for this purpose. Also if it could integrate with Xero HQ that would be wonderful as well as WorkflowMax just didnt work for me in terms of my logic or reasoning so I use Harvest with Practice Ignition and Karbon with only Harvest and Practice Ignition integrating with Xero - if I could get all 4 to talk to each other it would make my life a lot simpler and achieve better management

I am constantly writing out "to do lists" and then I get to the end of the week and I need to consolidate those lists to make sure nothing drops off - with Karbon I always have my to do list available and up to date. I also enjoy the fact that i have better control of my e-mails and previously where I forwarded a mail to a staff member by way of delegating it to them i had no way of checking that the mail was attended to unless I added it to my to do list - whereas now I can add it to their to do list and monitor whether or not it was completed

there is a quite a bit of set up involved in terms of getting the work templates in place but that is to be expected I guess - although once set up those work templates will serve as a sort of process manual so it kills two birds with one stone - its just where I am a small practice the time taken to get all set up will take longer as it is only me setting it up in between still trying to manage practice and keep up to date with client work

Chrissy
Chrissy
Accounting Informations Director (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Step your game with Karbon!

Commentaires : Our team is more productive! They're spending less time sending emails and more time organizing their to-dos. We feel organized as a firm by being able to find client emails, assigning to-dos to each other and easily managing our work.

The most impactful feature is the cohesiveness of Karbon. We needed one place for our staff to send emails, enter their time, and track their work. We used 3 different apps to do this and Karbon combined all of them for us. The Client Task feature Karbon offers is my favorite. You can set up recurring monthly requests for your clients and it sends reminders on your behalf.

Karbon is robust, but with time you will get used to it. The onboarding was super helpful and seamless. We loved the support we had along the way.

Tara
Director of Sales & Onboarding (Canada)

Transparent team collaboration

The transparency of tasks, work, emails, etc across the team is amazing

It is quite expensive without many options to reduce fees

Kirk
Kirk
President, CEO (Canada)

Exceeds expectations

Commentaires : Karbon has solved the ‘silo’ problem in my Busenius. Complete visibility of communications between team member and customer is now a reality. The Karbon development team and support team are amazing and really care about me and my business.

Triage has eased the pain of dealing with the ever growing problem and distractions of managing emails. Digital communication with the customer and team members is smooth and easy. Workflow management and process templates has been a real game changer!

Can’t think of any Cons… I feel this is a good thing. 😉

Randall
Canada
Source : GetApp

An app that keeps us organized and on top of our workflow

The workflow management using Kanban just makes it so easy to see what needs to be today, tomorrow and in the future. Workflow templates are an awesome way to get organized and allow for an efficient way to get client work done. The checklist format in work templates is great, one of our staff setup a complicated payroll for a client via a template that now anyone can go in and do that client's payroll without wonder if they missed something. Definitely a must have app for accounting workflow.

No custom fields ability, we send out birthday cards to our clients and we can't keep track of that in Karbon at the moment. Email scheduler so we can do up an email and schedule to send it out later. Email templates would be a great feature too.

Karbon Review

Commentaires : Great workflow management tool.

The email feature is very good. It enables a remote team to pick up things even if the email was sent to someone else

Flexibility of changing the templates e.g. attaching a pdf file

Lielette
Lielette
Director | Small Business Cloud Accounting Advisor (Australie)
Source : GetApp

No excuse to forget a piece of work again

Commentaires : Karbon has been instrumental in shifting our practice from working in silo's to working as a cohesive team. From on boarding new clients to projects and regular compliance work we have it all covered now with Karbon. I rarely use my email Outlook folder. Training the brain to open Karbon daily was an initial challenge but once you overcome that hurdle you can't imagine running a business without it. I wish Karbon was around when I was a Sole Practioner as it would have expedited our growth rapidly. There are new features being added each week which is great for us.

On boarding process was fantastic Great training provided The team at Karbon are always willing to answer any question Integrates with our QBO file.

A little pricy but so too is losing clients because you forgot to lodge their BAS or something important.

Dominic
Director (R.-U.)

Very poor support

Commentaires : A shame it has some good features, but there isn't anyone taking ownership of getting things done, so it makes it a very frustrating company to deal. Simple things like uploading work in bulk seems to be a major issue for them.

Good email triage function and pretty decent interface. Was expecting to find sending emails from it frustrating, but didn't.

Terrible support. Such a frustrating company to deal with. Passed around the houses on everything, no one takes ownership of anything. Really in like pulling teeth to get started.

Joe
Partner (Canada)

Simply Awesome Software

- One stop shop to see everything that is going on within the firm - Multiple ways to view information to manage work or see the tasks I need to do - Easy to oversee lots of pieces of work - Manageable inbox - Work templates make workflow standardized and easy to accomplish - Team actually uses (and loves) it!

- A bit hard to navigate to information within a client record - simple design mean sometimes there is a lot of clicking - No mail merge/email template database yet - have to keep an external email template database and add to commonly sent emails. - Beautiful design can come at a cost of having to click around a bit.

Aaron
Aaron
Project Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Quick to learn and heaps of support!

Commentaires : Our firm was looking for something that could help us easily manage our day-to-day activities easily. Karbon definitely has given us that capability! With its features growing more and more we find ourselves consistently integrating new and value adding practices. The support team at Karbon thoroughly listens and takes notes on what its users want and prioritizes and implements those things timely with lots of training and how-tos accessible.

There's less slipping-through-the-crack items Setting up projects is a breeze and recurring work ACTUALLY works Lots of customization within projects Creating to-dos from emails and on the fly Karbon support is the best

More people aren't using it!

Shannon
Shannon
Singapour
Source : GetApp

Karbon has streamlined our job management and reduced my stress level!

TRIAGE - LOVE IT! you only read an email once, action it (assign to yourself, someone else, respond or create work), none of this reviewing the same emails as you constantly try to clear your inbox. You then work out of your TO-DO list and you even get the satisfaction of ticking items off the list The TRIAGE and TO-DO list help your own personal workflow/daily schedule but the "work" in Karbon is so easy to see at a glance what everyone is up to. We had someone really sick for a week and in the click of a button we reallocated the work, and all the correspondence with the client was attached.

Not really a "con" just an area to continue to improve - Emailing out of the triage is good, and they keep adding features, but it doesn't have all features of gmail etc it works well for most, but the attachment limit can catch you off guard sometimes but i know they are increasing the attachment size.

Bernie
Bernie
President (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

The most beautiful accounting firm management software that I have ever seen

The bringing together all our client information and work into one program. The "to do" and "triage" that allow assignment to other team members. The ability to manage your whole firm from one place anywhere anytime on any device.

The program needs more integration and dynamic links with other "cloud" programs. There are times when the program "stalls" and it has to be restarted.

Beth
Beth
Accountant (R.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Love Karbon, has helped us streamline our processes and centralize our emails

I love the templates for work flows and the ability to customize these to suit your needs. The filing of emails is a very easy process with a lovely interface to go with it. Its great that Karbon take on board our suggestions and there seem to be new releases all the time so the product just keeps getting better and better.

Only downside is the search function on emails, currently there is no ability to filter by a client or individual however we have been informed this is coming soon.