15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur WorkTango

En savoir plus sur WorkTango

WorkTango permet aux entreprises de donner une voix à leurs employés et de recueillir facilement des retours d'opinion pour en extraire des informations exploitables.

En savoir plus sur WorkTango

We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy.

Occasional difficulty logging in. Could use some simpler icons for the likert scale.

WorkTango - Notes

WorkTango a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WorkTango ?

Talent & Organizational Development Program Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Quality Survey Platform with an Exceptional Support Team

Commentaires : My experience has been, overall, very positive so far. We've only been partnered with WorkTango for a few months, but the team has been absolute rock stars in supporting our strategy during COVID19 and we look forward to seeing the platform continue to evolve and grow.

We've been live with WorkTango for just a couple of months. We launched at a weird time- we were planning to go with a full engagement survey in several months, but due to COVID19 we were forced to launch a pulse survey much sooner. That means our strategy was shifting from the very beginning. The customer success team has gone above and beyond to help with this work. The implementation of the software was smooth, and the platform seems flexible enough to support anything we could ask for right now. Really excited to see the newest upgrades to the system!

The biggest areas of opportunity are in areas that WorkTango is already solving for with their new updates, and will no longer be an issue by the time we launch. Specifically I am most looking forward to having the ability to combine demographics for reporting, more intuitive hierarchy building and editing, and an even better user experience on the platform.

Pravin
Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

An great tool/software to keep your organization HR management and Employee recognition up to date.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great experience with WorkTango already informed my previous org managers to use this S/W.

Great HR management.Awesome employee recognition feature using WorkTango points. This keeps employee motivated to earn some extra $ and help org and peer do better work.Pulse conversation is another way to express yourself and ask question about your progress.Employee referral program and much more.

Nothing as such, but to see notifications you have to visit the page there is no option to see it as expand and read, although there is dropdown option available but it only provides an option to mark the notification as read even without reading it.

Chief Program Officer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Work Tango makes employee recognition meaningful and easy!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Work Tango provides an employee recognition system that is supported by theories of behavior reinforcement and modification, so it is sound. The tool allows us to easily recognize one another's milestones and performance in ways that can be shared across our teams. And the points earned can be redeemed in ways that are customized to each individual.

The Work Tango platform really provides an easy way for supervisors and staff peers to recognize performance, milestones and more. Very easy. And the points then are able to be used is a personally-tailored way by the employee.

Work Tango is not inexpensive, so we have had to be thoughtful in our participation. But we feel the value has proven to surpass the expense.

Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Decent experience with a good range of features

It is nice to have a performance management and a rewards and recognition system all in one platform. The Outlook plugin is nice too.

It would be nice to have some additional export functionality and some more flexibility. It is a pretty modern platform but still pretty narrowly focused into their way of doing things.

Louise
HR Manager, People Services (Canada)
Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

Recommendation - passing it on

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : 5* for the Employee Engagement Survey. I'm looking forward to running this again.

I was recommended WorkTango by a colleague in the same industry but different organization. The difference between our previous vendor and WorkTango was amazing. Having such flexibility in the setup, the platform, and accessing the data in various ways was a complete game changer for us. The platform is easy to use and the data options seem endless. I really appreciated the support we received from WorkTango in the set up and also the overview and analysis they gave afterwards was so thorough.

I actually can't think of anything other than the contract signing took a little bit of back and forth.

Afton
Marketing & Communications (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

TLH Tangos!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Communication, overall, has been better.

The voice that I feel is given to our team through WorkTango is what I like most about the platform. This helps be in the "know" too seeing as out locations are all across Texas.

The overall buy-in has been slow. I wish our team had the same Culture training as others so they would understand the importance of WorkTango!

Larissa
Technical Support Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Kazoo provides a great platform to recognize employees!

Commentaires : We've enjoyed using Kazoo thus far!

I like how quick and easy it is to send recognition to other employees in order to show that I appreciate them. Another unique thing about Kazoo is that there are "incentives" that you can earn individually by taking a course or practicing self-care.

We previously used Bonusly, and they had an integration with giphy so we could share gifs along with our thank you messages. I do not believe Kazoo integrates with giphy.

JESSICA
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

Employee Retention

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Points and rewards the employees like to be able to see points.

Uploads have to be manipulated as our system doesnt mesh with WorkTango

Raj
Accounting (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201–500 employés

WorkTango user review NSC

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I've had great experience using WorkTango to recognize my co-workers throughout my 2+ years at NSC and i would highly recommend it to everyone.

Ease of user interface, great rewards for everyday essentials

Too many notifications in the website as well as emails from WorkTango.

Rupesh
Rupesh
Lease Abstractor III (Inde)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Innovative way to recognise

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This is the first organisation where I’m using WorkTango & it is a very good experience.

Easy & creative way to appreciate & recognise colleagues in a busy work environment that brings smiles.

More incentive opportunities can be introduced

Taja
Fan Service agent (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 10 000+ employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Kazoo

Kazoo was very easy to use and you are able to implement a wide range of ideas.

There were a few small bugs here and there.

Laura
Senior Manager (Canada)
Conseil en gestion, 10 000+ employés

Creating the opportunity for different conversations

Commentaires : We use this tool internally at our organization to glean insights on employee morale, career growth and leadership opportunities. I also use this tool with my clients to measure employee experience, change adoption and team effectiveness.

It’s simple and intuitive; reliable and practical. It takes away the manual labor of reports and inputs, so I can focus on what matters most - the data-driven conversations with leaders and employees. Plus, the WT team is great to work with - always responsive and ready to help.

In looking ahead, I would like to explore the idea of personal self-serve dashboards for the individual employee.

Benjamin
Pharmacy Tech 1 (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 51–200 employés

Work Tango

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I really like seeing what others are doing well and having others tell me what I am doing well. Knowing that you helped someone enough for them to say something really makes you know that you are doing the right thing.

I really like how you can give points to people as a recognition that they have done something great. Those points can then be exchanged for items. I also love that you can "high five" someone to give them extra points when you see someone else recognized them for doing something great.

It takes a long time to gather enough points for the really good items. The items are more expensive than you can buy in a store.

Sharon
Senior Director, Global Rewards (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A Platform and a Thought Partner

Commentaires : We wanted to get actionable data on how our employees were feeling around a variety of issues and WorkTango is the perfect partner for us. This is our first time doing an engagement survey and not only were they great on the technical/platform side, but they've provided valuable advice and outstanding customer support.

Easy of use for both the user and the admins

I don't have an answer to this question.

Rick
Director of People (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Impact Beyond Our Expectations

Commentaires : Our employees love it. Managers use it consistently and upper managemet is extremely pleased. An all around win.

The introduction of Kazoo to the company was easy and uncomplicated. The interface is very intuitive and easy to use and we've had universal adoption, something we were initially concerned about. We are heavy Slack users and the integration is easy. We also use Kiosk mode and stream it to TV screens set up on our production facilities, linking our entire multistate company together in ways we did not anticipate but are extremely excited about.

Reporting is a weakness. But can be overcome. Our implementation manager is plainly overworked and I would have liked more timely follow-up, as well as better accessibility.

Amanda
Senior Manager, Human Resources (Canada)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Truly anonymous tool allows for excellent employee feedback

I use WorkTango for conducting employee surveys, and it is an excellent tool. It allows for truly anonymous employee feedback and - my favourite feature - the opportunity to have conversations anonymously with employees based on the feedback they provide. The customer service I get from them is awesome, they are always eager to help me use the tool better, introduce new features, and make sure I'm getting the most out of my subscription.

some of the navigation is not intuitive, I find sometimes i end up clicking out of results accidentally, and having to follow a few steps to get back to where i was, instead of being able to just go back.

Manish
Technical Support Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501–1 000 employés

Customer End Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is really nice using this software.

User InterfaceEase of accessEasy Navigation

More brand vouchers should have added.Catalog lacks some of the famous brands voucher.Product and vouchers order delivery is not so good.

Tasha
Client Engagement Specialist (É.-U.)
Vétérinaire, 5 001–10 000 employés

Great Team Member Recognition Tool

4,0 l’année dernière

WorkTango is an easy and rewarding platform for us to recognize and appreciate our teammates.

I think the website functionality could be improved to make it easier to navigate.

Ritik
Technical support Analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

One of the best tool that can be used for shopping and other stuffs.

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Over all its best platform for appreciating the work of employee.

Easy to use and the processing is good. Great customer service as well.

Notifications pops up always whenever logged in

Ritika
Technical support analyst (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Excellent Experience

5,0 l’année dernière

Its one of the best software in terms of purchasing options.

There's nothing bad about it. Its one of the best software.

elisa
member services (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés

Awesome

5,0 l’année dernière

Its so easy to use, Its engaging. Me and my coworkers love it

There isnt anything i dont like about the software

Gregory
CMA (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

Wish I knew about it sooner

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Has been a wonderful tool for employee engagement and recognition. I would recommend possibly adding the option of increasing more than just 3 selections for core values

Great way for employees to recognize one another, especially from afar. Boosts morale

Sometimes difficult to find a user/employee by name in the search field

Joy
Sales Tax Technician (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 201–500 employés

WorkTango Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great product!

I like the concept of giving positive comments and praise to my fellow employees and it is neat that we can build up points to use on gift cards, etc.

I cannot think of any improvements to suggest.

yana
CMA (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001–5 000 employés

love worktango, but liked the old name better

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : never had work tango at my previous jobs.. so I really love having it.

how easy to give the points away. Also easy to see who gave me points

Hard to redeam the points and look them up after you have redeemed it.

Jeremy
Offenderwatch App Product Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great Employee Rewards

5,0 l’année dernière

The catalogue is great... Lots of good items to choose from. Easy to use and fun for all employees

Better items in the catalogue. Maybe discounted items. $20 gift certificaties for 1,000 pts