15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Bob

En savoir plus sur Bob

Very intuitive, gives the organization one stop shop for all HR related issues (assessments, reviews, surveys, benefits, etc.).

Sometimes things are not that logical in how it works, for example, people are able to go into negative holiday balance.

Bob - Notes

Bob a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 146 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bob ?

Osiano
Osiano
Gestion clientèle (Bénin)
Import/Export, 11–50 employés

Un super outil de gestion des ressources humaines

4,0 il y a 8 mois

C'est un logiciel très riches en fonctionnalités qui offre des données réels sur les employés. Très simple d'utilisation, il permet d'améliorer l'expérience des employés et est doté d'une interface attirante.

C'est un logiciel qui prend beaucoup de Temps lors de démarrage

Ounsou
Commercial (Bénin)
Mode et vêtements, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Ce logiciel nous permet la gestion de renumération , gestion du capital humain , applications des ressources humaines et administration des avantages sociaux.

Ce logiciel n'a pas d'inconvénients , c'est analysé et approuvé. Utilisez le énormément.

Shay
Shay
People Solutions Specialist (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Bob to the rescue!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Bob has simplified many aspects of our business. I can see and feel the ROI immediately and plan on doing those calculations at the end of Q4 to provide the leaders with percentage and data to showcase the ROI.

Bob has been great! We wanted a system that could be customized and unique to our unique workforce and business model. We found that in Bob!Implementation was a breeze. User friendly system allowed our employees the ability to get into the system with SSO, no technical issues & start using the system right away!

I would love the opportunity to "nudge" or remind people that have a task outstanding. Similar to when folks have pending documents. I would also add more features to the mobile app function. Currently it serves mostly as a directory but documents should be made available on the mobile app.

Pankaj
IT Operates and Support Manager (Suède)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Backbone HR

4,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

In it's absolute definition HiBob is our backbone when it comes to employee management with it's simple yet effective Google integration! I'd definitely recommend it!

It's task reminders are not consistent and sometimes it duplicates the tasks when an auto tasks is triggered manually. If a task is triggered manually the auto version should not be triggered.

Sara
CHRO (R.-U.)
Assurance, 51–200 employés

Looks pretty but not an effective HRIS

Commentaires : I inherited the system from my predecessor who was non HR. It looks pretty to the end user but on terms of functionality it is limited and feels totally detached from what HR professionals actually need

There are very few positives I can draw on

The software feels like it has been created in the absence of any HR feedback. Forms dont flow, modules arent effective (talent management for example is completely 2 dimensional and not aligned to any global talent frameworks), org planning is almost impossible.

Diana
Salesforce Administrator (Roumanie)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Streamlining HR Operations with HiBob

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, our experience with Bob has been highly positive. It has significantly improved our HR processes, from time tracking to performance management and feedback collection. The platform's user-friendly interface, robust features, and responsive support team have made it a valuable asset for our organization, driving efficiency, compliance, and employee engagement. We look forward to continued success with Bob as our HR solution.

The efficiency and convenience of Bob's time tracking and time off request features were particularly impressive. It streamlined our HR operations and made it easy for both employees and administrators to manage time-related tasks. Additionally, the integration capabilities with other HR systems ensured a seamless workflow.

While Bob generally excelled in its functionalities, one area for improvement could be the customization options for surveys and feedback. Having more flexibility in designing and tailoring surveys to specific needs would enhance the platform's versatility.

Amanda
People Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

A big project to implement but worth it at the end

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Having used other HR platforms, Bob definitely seems to have more robust features. Their support team has been very helpful so far, and we've heard a lot of excitement from our team about rolling this out. It's pretty flexible and customizable, and the home page is one of the best I've seen.

The implementation is a very big, time consuming, project. As I mentioned there are a lot of features, so that requires a lot of set up. And unfortunately, not every feature is as straightforward as it may seem.

Helen
HR Business Partner (R.-U.)
Recherche, 51–200 employés

Effective and Intuitive

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very positive, lots to do and adapt for each business

It seems unique it is adaptability to any and all businesses

There are so many elements to bob, so there is a lot to learn

Finan
Sales Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

My Experience Using Bob As a HR Solution

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

With the great talenet management and onboarding features, Bob is my favorite. It also helps with most HR needs

Bob has been amazing. I cant think of any failures.

Diana
Product manager (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

Bob is great

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Easy to use, does its job, I like the way an employee can book holiday and see the other colleagues time off

The attendance part which didn’t track the time correctly sometimes when clocking in or out

Connor
Research and development (Allemagne)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

BOB has to be the new wave

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

BOB has streamlined our HR tasks with its intuitive interface and comprehensive features. From onboarding to payroll, it simplifies every aspect of HR management. Customizable employee profiles and robust time and attendance tracking make it a standout choice. Plus, the responsive customer support team ensures smooth operations. Highly recommended for businesses seeking efficient HR solutions.

Nothing comes to mind, which is the greatest thing i can say about this product

Jasmine
Assistant (É.-U.)
Relations publiques et communications, 11–50 employés

Try Bob! Today.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience is good , I think that its a good app to have and its going to get bigger as the years to come.

I really enjoy having Bob on my tablet. It lets me see the polls or if certain questionnaires have been started I can see who engages with the comments and if they are good to take up on so that in the near future we can set the standards

I am a new customer so i havent had any bad things happen while using bob yet. and i look forward to

Neha
People Ops Advisor (Australie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Bob has made our lives so easy

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Bob has brought on so many efficiencies. Right from demo to implementation and now support, it has been smooth. There are some delays on certain tickets due to mutiple reasons.

Flexibility, customisable, intuitive, user-friendly, real-time people changes, reporting etc. The list is long

Integration with Netsuiote Infinite Cloud and conducting salary review via Bob using Package was hard

Nour
People Ops Lead (Grèce)
Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

My Skroutz use

Commentaires : Its good

Easy, UI/UX friendly, surveys & feedback

Sometimes support takes forever to help

Linnea
People Growth Partner (Suède)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

The best HRIS on the market

5,0 il y a 12 mois

I've used several HRIS in my profession, but so far nothing compares to Hibob. It takes some time to set up and could be complicated as an admin, but it's extremely well designed and easy to use for the end user (employees). And the customer support is very good and responsive.

I am missing a couple of features:- Being able to schedule recurring 121:s (and integration with e.g., zoom )- The employee being able to schedule 121:s with their manager.-The ability to manually add tasks (in case of a tailored on/offboarding for one specific role)

Sara
P&C Operations Specialist (Espagne)

The Best HRIS of the market

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We solved the global management of a lot of employees of different countries, as you can define sites and places depending on the country, and apply different time policies, and set different configurations as your convenience. The support team helps you to solve any doubt or question, and gives you all the documents and excels to import all the data you need.

I think ALL. Is the best tool to keep your employees database with all the HR needs. It's contain all the needs and functionalities. I did not try the payroll system. But I wish I could develop it sooner than later.

Nothing. I think is the best tool available in the market.

Tory
People Operations (Canada)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

An HRIS that does it all and then some!

Commentaires : Great all around HRIS. I would and have recommended to others.

Bob is intuitive, easy to use and gets ahead with all its features. It's not only an employee data management software, it's a one-stop-shop for all-things-employee lifecycle (performance, surveys, compensation, org charting, reporting, etc.). Employees love to use it because it provides value to them outside of simply storing their data with things like shout-outs, company announcements, clubs, interests, demographics, etc. It's also very beautiful to look at!

Hard to pick something to dislike. I will say that sometimes it takes longer to hear back from chat support. I wish they had an implementation team or person to work with you to set the tech up appropriately according to your use case. The implementation is very self-lead, and for someone that is maybe the only person in their department, this can be overwhelming if you can't find the time to dedicate to it. Other than that, I'm very happy with the software and each team member I've had the pleasure of chatting to has been more than helpful and lovely.

Shannon
People Advisor (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

An Introduction to bob

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Amazing!!

Bob has revolutionised our HR department. it is nice and easy to use which allows employees to take charge of their own people management and annual leave.

Needs private feedback outside of the PDR process

Leah
Executive Assistant to the President and CEO (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Bob has helped improve our organization's culture!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is great for team members to have access to the org chart, their goals and reviews right at their finger tips.

Using Bob for onboarding, goal setting, and performance management have streamlined a lot of our bulky processes. We look forward to moving forward using more of the product soon.

I wish the integration of HR data would be a little easier or that we could have help now that we are ready to start that part even though we have been using Bob for other things for a while.

Karlin
Senior HR Manager (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Hibob is incredible!

5,0 il y a 7 mois

HiBob is incredibly convenient for efficiently compiling and organizing staff data, particularly when it comes to gathering specific information for various tasks and departments. Its flexibility significantly streamlines my workload, making managing data a breeze.

HiBob is fantastic, but a feature I'd love to see is the ability to save preset report filters for different departments. This would streamline processes by having specific filters ready, eliminating the need to manually adjust them for each department's unique requirements. Implementing this would further boost efficiency and customization within the platform.

Claire
Account Executive (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Easy to Navigate Platform! Useful and user friendly

5,0 il y a 7 mois

It's very easy to navigate as a user. The side panel makes it easy to find what you are looking for. The Time Off section is what I mainly use Bob for and I like the feature where you can estimate how much time off you'll have in the future The demographics for our organisation is also a very neat feature on the homepage

I do not have anything that I don't like about Bob. If anything, I wish there were more demographics for our organisation on the homepage, and maybe update the demographics! As I'm not sure the demographics have been updated since I joined the org

Mats
Mats
People & Culture Manager (Suède)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Excellent implementation and easy to get the users engaged. Creates al ot of values for us.

Employee-data management with modern API´s and much functions connected to engagement and employeer branding. The employee is in focus, not the admin department.

The product is still developing. It is a pro and a con at the same time. We missed some features in the beginning but new functions are built all the time.

Shannon
Payroll and Benefits Administrator (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 51–200 employés

My Bob Review

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Very positive. Time taken to understand the relationship between customizable parts is worth the investment (task + flows, fields + values and API related functions).

Having a singular location for all of our employee data and being able to search up the information I'm looking for saves me lots of time. Importing information in bulk is also super handy.

It was disappointing to learn that Sandbox features are behind a paywall since it's important for us to test and view features before implementing them to the hole company. The benefits page is a bit limiting in that you have to upload spreadsheets for each update.

Brian
Global People Operations Specialist (R.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Lovely product!

4,0 il y a 12 mois

The user interface is modern and intuitive. The platform is highly customizable.

The mobile app is not as user-friendly as the web app.Every profile created on Bob counts as a user. However, they have the same pricing if we want to add a contractor or freelancer. I miss more data from the analytics perspective. High price.

Gemma
Gemma
HR Business Partner (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

bob is a really intuitive system to use and customer support is always fantastic

The aesthetic is fun and non-corporate. Users are encouraged to share their 'superpowers' which helps people to connect with others who have similar interests. The system is really easy to navigate and there are some useful integrations. The support team are always fast to respond to my questions and to tell me about new features, or what they are developing in the near future. You can enable/disable features to customise what you want to achieve with the system and what your current people priorities are.

There are some small additional features I'd like such as e-signatures, which I believe is coming soon. The support team are really responsive to feedback about features that would be useful.