Avis clients sur bob

En savoir plus sur bob

bob est une plateforme RH conçue pour les entreprises modernes.

En savoir plus sur bob

Very intuitive, gives the organization one stop shop for all HR related issues (assessments, reviews, surveys, benefits, etc.).

Sometimes things are not that logical in how it works, for example, people are able to go into negative holiday balance.

bob - Notes

bob a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 61 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé bob ?

Vilius
Vilius
Head of Organizational Development (Lituanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great all-around people management software

bob team is extremely agile and receptive to feedback. New features are pushed frequently and we feel heard when talking to the client service.

Most definitely the application's speed. It's sluggish, and the login takes forever.

Elena
Elena
Chief People Officer (Hongrie)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés

I've chosen bob over another great product I was using in the past and haven't regretted!

Commentaires : ease of HR management, also our finance team benefits from easy holidays/absenses management, payroll reports and such.
I'm doing all admin in bob, from contracts to onboarding, org structure, salary changes etc

It's very easy to use - user friendly interface, intuitive navigation, you can find whatever you need in the matter of seconds even if it's your first experience with the platform It's beautiful - our employees love it too The support team is amazing - they not only resolve any issues quickly, but they also listen to suggestions and implement them within reasonable time. I love getting product updates as I know that there will be something I asked about. The system features everything you'd want from a modern HRIS and even more - we love club feature and about section - it helps employees learn more about each other and find common interests. There's some functions that I'd love to have but they are not yet there (such as pre-boarding or e-signature) but the guys are constantly working on them and I've seen that for example e-signature is coming within next few weeks.

If we are talking about bob as HRIS there's very few things that I don't like, or rather I would like to have and they are not yet there - prebording being one example. I'd love performance module to be more sophisticated but the guys have just introduced it and I see that it gets updated constantly, which is great. also, it's not a separate platform for performance management so I wouldn't expect it have all the features that other platforms dedicted to performance only have. There are other small things (such as I can't send a survey to 1 person only), but they are small compared to all the benefits and again, I know that sooner or later those will be resolved too.

Sara
CHRO (R.-U.)
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Looks pretty but not an effective HRIS

1,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I inherited the system from my predecessor who was non HR. It looks pretty to the end user but on terms of functionality it is limited and feels totally detached from what HR professionals actually need

There are very few positives I can draw on

The software feels like it has been created in the absence of any HR feedback. Forms dont flow, modules arent effective (talent management for example is completely 2 dimensional and not aligned to any global talent frameworks), org planning is almost impossible.

Mansi
Senior Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Bob - A robust tool for HR, employees and managers

5,0 il y a 2 mois

A great platform for an employee that has an information and tools to grow, develop and connect. It is just like any other social media account which is internal to an organization. It provides multiple features like goal settings, PTO tracking, employee information and many more

No such cons as such. works like an internal social media of an organization

Sebastian
Sebastian
Senior HRBP (Espagne)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great up and coming app

5,0 il y a 9 mois

LOVE! It is a main staple on most tools to be integrated with, slack is easy but also other payroll, engagement and HR/Tech tools integrate seamlessly. Love the UX, simple, colourful and engaging. Customer service is great too! Keep doing what you're doing, bob :)

The pricing model for new features could be a bit more adaptable. We wanted to add timesheets just to a set number of employees but they wanted to charge us for the whole company!

Eleanor
Laboratory Technician (R.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

bob: A useful and engaging HR platform

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : bob has given us a slick user experience for all our HR needs

bob has an exciting and fun employee message board, a lot like facebook for work! It is also is incredibly inclusive and allows a wide variety of gender options.

The user interface on the employee end can be a little hard to navigate at first, but with a bit of playing and exploration it becomes intuitive.

Nevena
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Bulgarie)
Services financiers, 201-500 employés

Very functional

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : It makes easy the onboarding of new employees, saves time.

I can say that Bob is a system that combines a lot of functionality and is easy to work with, user friendly and always adding new features.

The document preview needs to be improved, since it makes some documents unreadable if opened in it, they should be downloaded to read them.

Office Manager, HR Advisor & EA to CEO and Founders (R.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

the live chat team are amazing! so helpful and happy to work out a solution to any awkward query

Commentaires : having all personnel info for our global team in one easy to use place

How flexible it is, so many things are adaptable in the platform. Which is so useful for a company that have a high combination of full time, part time, perm, and contract staff.

how fiddly it is get something set up. But I totally understand why this is important to allow the wide flex the platform has.

Philippe
Associate (Canada)
Marchés boursiers, 51-200 employés

Better than most HR platforms

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

I like how you can discuss with other employees, also how HR/Corporate can make status and posts.

Nothing so far, I think it’s superior than others.

Georgi
Demand Generation Manager (R.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Beautifully designed, easy to use HR system

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Great being able to clearly see my HR records, including pay, performance and time-off

Very visually appealing and easy to use system - makes managing my HR records and time-off super easy and intuitive.

Nothing I can think of at the moment - the system is very easy to use and displays information nicely.

Kate
People & Office Manager (R.-U.)

Easy to use. Comprehensive. Great support. Feedback is acted on. Know you are valued as a client.

Being able to feedback and see your feedback quickly acted on influencing the growth of the product. You feel valued and part of the journey. I am a 1 person HR/office team helping out a small finance team for a company of 50 and this software has saved me hours of time and stress. I am not even using it to its full potential yet due to finite time. It has also helped give power to employees where as an example they can see their annual leave so I don't have to keep spreadsheets and constantly update individuals. It is just their. Managers can see their teams, Org charts are great. adding photos so people can see who's who in a growing team and that is just the very tip of the iceberg that is bob. Fantastic.

The performance review section. I know when bob developed it they developed a product I was super excited about and holding out for. They, as any business would do, sought feedback and ended up releasing a much lighter touch performance review section based on the feedback. As a result I am going to use another platform which is more suited to my companies needs. However I am sure it will be a very suitable process for many companies, as their own research shows.

Kat
Motion Picture Solutions (R.-U.)
Films et cinéma, 51-200 employés

Best HRIS on the market

Commentaires : Implementation of automation across HR department.

1. Very easy to customise and use. 2. Really high standard of cutomer service. 3. Continuous improvements and new features.

Some limitations around different shift patterns and rota roastering.

Tory
People Operations (Canada)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

An HRIS that does it all and then some!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great all around HRIS. I would and have recommended to others.

Bob is intuitive, easy to use and gets ahead with all its features. It's not only an employee data management software, it's a one-stop-shop for all-things-employee lifecycle (performance, surveys, compensation, org charting, reporting, etc.). Employees love to use it because it provides value to them outside of simply storing their data with things like shout-outs, company announcements, clubs, interests, demographics, etc. It's also very beautiful to look at!

Hard to pick something to dislike. I will say that sometimes it takes longer to hear back from chat support. I wish they had an implementation team or person to work with you to set the tech up appropriately according to your use case. The implementation is very self-lead, and for someone that is maybe the only person in their department, this can be overwhelming if you can't find the time to dedicate to it. Other than that, I'm very happy with the software and each team member I've had the pleasure of chatting to has been more than helpful and lovely.

Sally-Ann
Senior HR Manager (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés

Intuitive, time saving and effortlessly engaging for everyone who uses it.

They are constantly listening to their customers and adding functionalities to Hibob. The rate of innovation to their product is something that I have never experienced before in the HR world. Normally you buy the software and once a year an element of it is updated. With Hibob they very regularly update and improve the system, constantly working on an even better experience for the user and admins. Compared to Hibob our pricey payroll system (from a global market leader) feels like a system from the dark ages! We use HIbob for our 'Pulse' questions to check in with how the company is feeling, we use it for our appriasal process, the reporting is great, booking holidays on it and reporting on holiday is very simple. Love the dashboard for quick answers that in the HR Team we so regularly get asked. The workflows for new joiners and leavers have saved so much team time! We are complete Hibob lovers! The 'Club View' is a great quick way at looking at salaries, who drinks red wine and everything in between!

Ummmmmm.....I really can't think of anything...it really is a revolutionary and essential piece of HR kit!

MEHROSE
General Manager (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Bob the best for professional Employement

Commentaires : The team that is behind bob is beyond the next level their feedbacks are life savior sometimes.

Bob makes me help to solve queries in seconds and the responding team is amazing they have solutions for almost everything that the HR department can do and solve for you.

Bob is expensive at some level because companies cannot use it to the fullest and the packages from bob may affect their budget.

Ryan
Implementation Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Bob is a great HR platform for the average staff member at a business. Could not be easier!

Commentaires : Streamlining the HR process for staff at a business saves time and money. Centralizing these functions in a stable platform like Bob will allow you to focus more on your staff and business relationships, provide benefits to staff, and manage your company time off. This is a great product for a small business looking to manage their human resources in a simple and cost efficient way.

HR platforms are typically robust and house many different features for managing your employment and benefits at a company. Bob is the perfect match between a platform that has a high level of functionality - but remains easy to use. For HR Staff using the system to manage a business; it contains stable features to manage time off, holidays, employee on-boarding, document provision, and company benefits. For the average staff member at a business, it is simple to use and has an intuitive interface. Taking time off is easy! Bob is a new platform that is growing quickly. Although it may be simpler than some other HR platforms as a result, it's ability to easily solve a large amount of HR tasks in one platform is well worth the investment.

Being a new piece of software, some of the complexity found in managing company benefits, for instance, is limited in features at this time. This is only the result of having launched in the past couple of years; but the success so far is allowing them to continue development for improving the product.

Mats
Mats
People & Culture Manager (Suède)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Great product

Commentaires : Excellent implementation and easy to get the users engaged. Creates al ot of values for us.

Employee-data management with modern API´s and much functions connected to engagement and employeer branding. The employee is in focus, not the admin department.

The product is still developing. It is a pro and a con at the same time. We missed some features in the beginning but new functions are built all the time.

Hannah
Head of People (R.-U.)

Simply the best HRS out there

Brilliantly designed, intuitive, easy to use for employees and People professionals. By far the biggest selling point though is the fact that Hibob is constantly developing new features which are actually based on customer feedback. All of the traditional HRS' i've used (e.g. BambooHR, Workday, Fairsail) are slow to respond to the needs of a changing HR/People function with an expanded remit (e.g. employee experience & wellbeing). Other challenger HRS (e.g. Namely, Charlie) only offer barebones features with a few gimmicks or are developing at the cost of platform stability. Hibob has unlimited ambition to actually fulfil the needs of the HR/People community

Occasional bugs due to there being a lot of new features (however these are few and far between and the longest i've ever waited for a fix is 36 hours), need to grow Customer Success team to ensure they can maintain same awesome levels of support.

Charlotte
HR Assistant (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Easy to use, good looking and fits with our agency vibe.

I like how easy BOB is to use, how easy it is to contact someone at BOB if I have any troubles with the system. The look and feel works so well for our type of work place and BOB have helped us roll out the platform so effortlessly. I'm always finding out new things on BOB and I find the weekly emails from the BOB team explaining whenever something has been added helps us to discover more.

As a new piece of software there are some things that haven't yet been built. Although saying this the BOB team are always on hand if we want anything specifically added to fit our companies needs. We had slight trouble in the beginning with the calendar view and it not working in the way we have previously been used too. We spoke with the BOB software developers and they were able to help us fix this by creating a brand new calendar view which fitted with our needs.

Diana
HR Director (Roumanie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

A good and practical HR solution

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the software, it was the best balance I could find as a HRMS tool, as I was looking for an end to end HR solution suitabble for a medium sized business!

It`s dynamic, it`s catchy (beautiful UI) and the product is constantly improving!

the functionalities that represent learning and development, training area, talent management and succession planning are currently missing

Gemma
Gemma
HR Business Partner (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

bob is a really intuitive system to use and customer support is always fantastic

The aesthetic is fun and non-corporate. Users are encouraged to share their 'superpowers' which helps people to connect with others who have similar interests. The system is really easy to navigate and there are some useful integrations. The support team are always fast to respond to my questions and to tell me about new features, or what they are developing in the near future. You can enable/disable features to customise what you want to achieve with the system and what your current people priorities are.

There are some small additional features I'd like such as e-signatures, which I believe is coming soon. The support team are really responsive to feedback about features that would be useful.

Senior BI Data Engineer (Grèce)
Études de marché, 51-200 employés

Great HR platform!

5,0 l’année dernière

Very easy to use which is a must-have when such tool needs to be used by every employee in a company. The Slack integration makes requesting (and approving) time-off very simple, just a few seconds and it's done. Bob API is also very well documented which is a big plus for my job!

Can't think of anything that I really dislike with bob! To be picky I could say that having to login in two steps (first entering the email and validating, and then entering the password and validating) is not the most user-friendly way to login and I'd be happy to only have one step for that part.

Husan
Husan
HR Assistant (R.-U.)
Recherche, 51-200 employés

Amazing Product + Customer Service

Commentaires : Very good, customer service is excellent. Really like all the features that bob offers. Compared to other HR platforms I have come across, bob has to be my fave!

- User-Friendly - Cool features - Reports are very easy to create

N/A, so far all good! BUT it would be good to have a feature where you can book a block of holidays in the calendars, so if an office is closed for Christmas, would be helpful to be able to block the whole week for all employees rather than doing it day by day.

Ian
CHRO (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

HiBob

Commentaires : HiBob is our go to solution for all our HRIS needs

Simple and intuitive to use with all the necessary fields

Add work scheduling tool so that we can create links between absence management and workforce planning

Marina
HR Admin (Israël)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Great level of services first of all and beautiful easy to use product!

Commentaires : I really enjoyed using this product. My employees were quite engaged in using this and it has truly improved company culture.

You can easily customize the product to your needs, really easy to on board and to use and most important to me my employees really use that, great design web and mobile.

very young company , needs to see what happens in time. they dont have many global companies and US services isnt ready yet.

Réponse de l'équipe de Hibob

il y a 6 ans

Thank you so much for your great review of HiBob. We look forward to growing and are glad our product could benefit your company culture! Please continue to keep in contact if there is anything we can do to help.