15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Loandisk

Loandisk est un système de gestion des prêts en ligne. Gérez les prêts et les épargnes de vos clients. Développé spécialement pour le secteur de la microfinance.

En savoir plus sur Loandisk

Non disponible

Non disponible

Loandisk - Notes

Loandisk a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 24 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Loandisk ?

otimeyin
architect?vizualiser (Nigeria)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2–10 employés

Great tool for your Microlending

Commentaires : Excellent

The Dashboard analysis and the claculations on Portfolio at Risk. The entire software is quite Brilliant with its accounting integration.

Its been good so far

Dune
President & CEO (Philippines)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

akap

Commentaires : Outstanding

user friendly, flexible loan creation, etc..

Collection Sheets-more improved features..

Balayo
Balayo
IT MANAGER (Ouganda)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

LOANDISK, A MID PRICED LOAN MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : IN AREAS WITH INTERNET ACCESS, ITS A VAKUE FOR MONEY INVESTMENT AS THE INSTITUTION DOESN'T NEED HARDWARE TO START WORKING WITH LOANDISK, A COMPUTER OR TABLET IS GOOD ENOUGH TO START.

1. ITS INTERFACE FACILITATES QUICK LEARNING AND EASE OF USE AS IT STRAIGHT FORWARD. 2. THE FACT THAT THEY OFFER A MONTH TRIAL WITHOUT USER OFFERING THEIR CREDIT/DEBIT CARD DETAILS, THIS ENABLES A USER TAKE TIME WITH SOFTWARE TO MAKE A DECISION. 3. ITS COMPLIMENT USES SUCH AS EXPENSES MANAGEMENT ON THE DASH BOARD DO HELP MICRO AND SMALL FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS GET VALUABLE CASHBOOK MANAGEMENT ON THE GO

1. ITS MONTHLY PAYMENT MODEL, SOME INSTITUTIONS I RECOMMENDED TO LOANDISK, DECLINED ON THE BASIS THAT THEY WANTED A ONE-OFF/LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTION. AND OTHERS DID SUGGEST ATLEAST USD 20 PER USER/MONTH FOR A SINGLE USER. 2. BEING CLOUDBASED MEANS THAT VILLAGES IN UGANDA WITHOUT INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE SIMPLY CAN'T USE IT AND WOULD PREFER A WINDOWS DESKTOP APPLICATION.

juan
Director (Argentine)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Best microfinance software out there. Period.

Commentaires : We make loans, savings, we can register our investments, managament, accountability, everything is integrated inside the software. It also suits perfect to our organizational structure based on branches.

Very easy to use, everything is well explained. Interface is as friendly as you can imagine. Cost is affordable specially for small organizations like us with few resources. Transactions are very simple to make which minimizes transaction costs a lot. The fact that is easy to use and friendly doesn't mean it doesn't have lots of features and alternatives for your product. Software is robust and suits as excellent both in the lending and saving products (we've never had any system crash so far). We've been looking for a software like Loandisk for a long time. We are thankful that we can use this software for our daily operations in such an affordable price for us.

The fact that there is not a spanish language limits our usage. Also developments take a while some time.

Osbert
Director (Ouganda)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Good micro finance lending software

Commentaires : I have used loan disk to serve over 2000 clients in Uganda, the system has been reliable and never dissapointed me.

The most impactful features is one that auto send sms reminding borrowers to pay, reports module covers all i need to look into as a director, Api that allows one to connect to other softwares and more. I would suggest to any starting financial institution to use this software it helped me start with minimal expenses on software.

Its in ability to do double entry accounting, the accounting they offer is a basic one you need another accounting software to operate with the software

Réponse de l'équipe de Loandisk

il y a 4 ans

We are currently in the process of developing double entry accounting which should be ready in 2 months.

Xander

Secured Loan Software

Commentaires : Secured and Functonal

I am a business owner of a start-up microfinance company in Philippines and my struggle before was to find a secured software that will assist me in managing my people in my business especially in terms of payroll and loans. What makes Loandisk secured is that I can set permissions for the staff role with limited access only. At the same time, the borrowers can have access to monitor their own loans safely just by using their personal login details.

Ressources humaines, 11–50 employés

‘Much more that what we expected’

Commentaires : Supports management of the business efficiently at a reasonable cost

After installation of ‘Loandisk’, we started to realize how effective this is for Lending management. Everything is found in one software which is incorporated with an accounting feature too. All details of the borrower can be loaded into the system and it’s so easy to check the status of every investment with easy navigation. The feature to send a text message to the borrower makes it so easy to remind about the due installment. The report generating capabilities shows the status of lending, recoveries, savings, and collector’s performance, etc. at any given time. The security features also help in access to the system by authorized users with access at different levels.

Haven’t come across any issues so far. Situation may be different with different applications.

Nicolas
CEO (Colombie)

Very functional app

Commentaires : Loandisk has been a great alternative for my lending business. It is robust and with good scalability

What we liked the most about the software is the ease of use and scalability

There are room for improvement in terms of the API functionality

Christopher
Founder (Philippines)

Great for lending companies

Commentaires : I never thought that it would be very easy to manage all my loans and borrowers. But this software has helped my do just that. I especially like the collection sheets. Makes it easier to chase borrowers. The team will assist you from the moment you sign up until you are fully familiar with the software. I would highly recommend it.

Collection sheets

James
Co-owner (Philippines)

Impressive loan software

Commentaires : A friend of mine introduced this Loandisk which at first I was hesitant to use. But she told me that it is easy to understand and navigate. I particularly like how I can easily see missed repayments,
past maturity loan, and fully paid loans on view borrowers page. This means I can chase the
missed repayments quickly and not have to spend hours on Excel trying to figure this out. The
experience has been very satisfying so far.

Olufunso
Chief Operating Officer (Nigeria)

Review for Loandisk

Commentaires : Loan Portfolio monitoring has been quite easy

Every features in Loandisk (Customer registration, Loan booking, Transactions postings and Reporting are fantastic. Integration with existing system of ours was quite easy and seamless. Migration was quite easy and without any cost.

The Software is without the Accounting Module which makes it very limited

Réponse de l'équipe de Loandisk

il y a 4 ans

We are currently working on double entry accounting which should be ready in 1-2 months. At the moment, we have a basic accounting module and extensive reports which can be used together to file tax returns.

Jessica
Founder (Philippines)

Hassle free Sofware

Commentaires : I have a small loan business here in Philippines and never seen this Loandisk software before. No need to do paperworks and definitely hassle free. I am using this for quite some time and never had a chance to complain. Just awesome and assure everyone that they'll love Loandisk.

All features

Rohan
Inde
Banque, 2–10 employés

Excellent and meets all our requirements

Commentaires : We are a small lending company and Loandisk meets all our requirements. The customer support is excellent and very prompt. I requested a few features and it was done within a week. It is very easy to see how our business is performing with reports. Highly recommended.

I like the home branch page where I can see quick overview. The reports page tells me everything about how collections are going. The loan system is easy to use.

Leni
Manager (Philippines)

Satisfied Software user

Commentaires : What I like about Loandisk is it provides a 30 days free trial to understand and maximize the use of the software. I've tried it for a week and then paid the subscription coz of all the features. For example, it allows users to add collectors, branches and provides a loan calculator to estimate loans instantly.

Loan calculator feature

Gilay

Effective and Convenient System

Commentaires : The system has made my business life easier. Reports and charts are quite nice. It is also effective and convenient in processing my staff's payroll. What I like most is that you can edit the Payslip Template anytime you prefer and depending on the staff member's contributions.

Payslips and can edit Payslips template

Sarah
Sarah
Mortgage Loan Originator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

My Opinion on Loandisk

That it manages your pipeline for you - all of your clients/borrowers and their information.

Nothing I didn't really like about Loandisk.

Mae Laurene
Manager (Philippines)

User Fiendly Software

Commentaires : I'm currently managing one of small lending cooperatives here in Philippines. We are using the old system where I need to input all the details manually. Very stressful as I may say. Good thing, I've learned about this loan management software. I Don't need to go back in that old system and this new one really provides a feature where it automatically generate collection reports, profit/loss reports and many more just in a snap.

Collection reports, profit/loss reports

Dale

Best and Trusted Loan Site

Commentaires : I love how LOANDISK works for me and my Company. I tried many loan software websites but this is the best and trusted one. It comes with a user Friendly Interface for both Mobile and laptop. I can say that it simply provides never ending help to all our business worries.

User Friendly Interface Live chat support

None

Billy

Loan System

Commentaires : As a business starter, it is always a challenge to be organized. I have used this loan management software which keeps me up to date. This is very beneficial especially in putting my customers and loans and easy to add repayments on it. So far, I am very happy with it.

Easy adding repayments, borrowers and loans

Comptabilité, 10 000+ employés

EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE LOAN LOG

I have been using Loandisk for a few months now and I can say that my workload has lessened. My paperwork has definitely lessened and decreased; everything is kept in Loandisk. Organized and kempt data managing. I really like the trend analysis reports as it allows me to keep track of the necessary numbers. This is an amazing tool for any accountant dealing with loans.

So far, I have not seen any disadvantages to my use since I have just started using the software. I am hoping for more updates to increase the productivity of the software.

Jiemaeca
Philippines
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great software!

Commentaires : This system helps us provide the easiest way to manage all our borrower loans, it's simply the best software I have seen. This is now a integral part of our business. I like how I can add collateral pictures, search borrower's name by their unique numbers, and view the graphic charts.

Peter
Inde
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Functional and Useful

Commentaires : I am using the service for last 1 year and experience has been great. We have over 250 borrowers and 10 staff members. We are using this lending software to manage all our loans and repayments. I am pleased that it meets all my requirements. The support is also very good.

Ilnaz
Researcher (Russie)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Loandisk Services Usage Experience

Comfortable tool for online management your loan features, characteristics.

It is not accomponied in places where it is recommended to use for description additional graphic interpretation (charts, figures and etc.).

Rishi
Rishi
Application Developer (Inde)
Services financiers, 5 001–10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very reliable online loan management system

It provides Amortization Schedule, Customer Database,Compliance Management, Loan calculator feature and other features too.

Its been laggy sometimes but that can be overseen.