This product ticks most of the boxes for my estate agency business

Publié le 07/12/2016
David N.
Managing Director
Immobilier, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I signed up to RealSpace a few months ago and I have to say I've been very impressed with the team, the product and the ease of use of this software. Having tried many softwares over the past few years I have seen most of what's on offer. RealSpace has a surprisingly refreshing new way of displaying data and for an IT novice like myself it's really easy to use and understand. A few items are missing such as a native mobile application (their support told me it's in the pipeline) and lettings management but overall I am super impressed and am looking forward to rolling this out to all my agents soon.

Avantages: Ease of use and very easy to understand. Very fast and covers most of the features I need for my estate agency business. The workflow automation is great as is the SMS and Email Marketing. Syndication to property portals is also seamless.

Inconvénients: Missing a native mobile application and lettings management - although their support told me it's coming soon.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par RealSpace le 17/07/2017

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.

Truly the best Real Estate CRM & Marketing platforms on the market.

Publié le 16/07/2017
Tarek W.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The software is truly well thought out, easy to use and easy to learn. Incredibly robust and has every feature we could ever want or need in a CRM and Marketing Platform.

Avantages: Incredibly robust and full featured, easy to use, easy to configure and customize to your own company needs. Your up and running in a matter of days, not months and the company is constantly working to improve and update the CRM.

Inconvénients: Some of our users say the look of the software is a little dated. But for most, it's perfectly fine.

Incredible value for the price

Publié le 07/11/2016
Sean M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Smooth UI/UX. Addresses the primary needs of a real estate professional. The team is fantastic to work with.

Avantages: The company is eager to build the software for the needs of the real estate professional so they are very interested in listening to what you have to say.

Inconvénients: As a newer company they are still building out features to fits user's needs. They may not have all the bells and whistles but it is certainly sufficient.