Great way to find leads

Dain B.
Sales Development Representative
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: LeadIQ allows me and my team to always have a way to find prospects. Emails can be difficult to come by sometimes where phone numbers you can usually find on the prospects site.

Avantages: The thing that I love the most is that they have unlimited credits for email. Then you can use your "premium" credits for work and mobile phones and more. They do a great job of letting you know how confident they are in the email. The app is very easy to use and quick to upload contacts

Inconvénients: The thing I like least is their search feature on their website.

LeadIQ is hands down the best lead generation tool out there today.

Publié le 28/03/2018
Sales Development Team Lead
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The phone numbers and quality of numbers from LeadIQ surpass any other lead generation tool I have used in the past.

Inconvénients: LeadIQ will sometimes pull in the wrong email addresses which can be frustrating when trying to figure out which domain is correct. If someone has a generic name, LeadIQ will pull in that person's number which can be unrelated to the specific person you are trying to call with the same name.

Great experience helping me prospect.

Publié le 06/09/2017
Chris L.
Business Development
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Support client

Avantages: I like the price and the customer service is excellent. Great tool for getting contacts and a must have for any lead development rep

Inconvénients: I have never had a bad experience with LeadIq, any issues are solved in a timely mannor and include personal follow up.

Capture Leads at will - that's LeadIQ for you

Publié le 16/08/2018
Head of Business Development
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With LeadIQ, my lead gen is fairly taken care of. And at a decent cost. It's not mad expensive like the other tools promising accurate B2B data. For SMEs, I don't think you need to look any further but LeadIQ.

Avantages: The most useful feature LeadIQ has got is undoubtedly it's Chrome plug-in. It is just one tap add to your list and very easy to customize the data as well. I have used DiscoverOrg's plugin as well and I'm afraid even they don't match up to the ease of adding leads when compared to LeadIQ.

Inconvénients: Well, for starters, their dashboard stinks. They are working on a new UI layer and hopefully this will get better but as far as I've used it's still not quite stable. But that's understandable, as it's a company that's growing and given the enormous data they need to push through - it cannot be very easy. I'm sure they'll work on these issues but fundamentally it's quite a great tool for your prospecting efforts.

LeadIQ - Amazing integration with LinkedIn + Great personal contact info for prospecting

Publié le 29/11/2018
Parker N.
Sales Executive
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: LeadIQ is great. I picked it up when I was having issues getting the correct contact information for people I was researching on LinkedIn. Now, there's a "Find/View" button underneath the "message" button on LinkedIn that links directly to LeadIQ and pulls in all relevant contact data for that person so I can call them right then and there. Amazing!

Avantages: -Cell phone numbers for contacts/decision makers
-Direct lines and emails
-Great integration with LinkedIn while your prospecting to quickly get their direct contact information

Inconvénients: The data integrity can be hit or miss at times. As long as they continue to improve this it will be the go-to prospecting tool

LeadIQ - an Extremely Valuable Resource

Publié le 23/11/2019
James L.
Enterprise Business Development Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: LeadIQ has been extremely beneficial for our prospecting teams. Data is more accurate than some other tools, and the direct integration with our CRM saves a considerable amount of time.

Avantages: I really like the ease of use of the Salesforce integration. I'm able to access contact data without interrupting my prospecting, and feed that data right into my database.

Inconvénients: Initially, we struggled with optimizing the Salesforce integration, so several of my team members created erroneous duplicate data in our CRM. But we were able to address this with additional training, and now things are working really smooth.

leadIQ

Publié le 19/04/2019
Caleb J.
Account Development Manager
Logiciels, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I loveeee how leadIQ can directly take emails from LinkedIn sales Nav and build our campaigns and lists

Inconvénients: The emails were hit or miss I’d say 75% accurate, which for an email capture tool it should be improved

Revolutionary

Publié le 06/05/2018
Director of Snacking
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Commentaires: Wins

Avantages: It makes the worst part about sales easy and fun. Prospecting was banging my head against the wall before.

Inconvénients: It does everything but close the deal for me...only a spoiled brat would dare speak ill of the HighQ

I love LeadIQ. I've prospected with a bounty of tools but LeadIQ is the quickest and easiest by far.

Publié le 18/05/2018
Zach D.
AE
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Faster, Easier, Better quality prospecting.

Avantages: It works right off of LinkedIn, so combined with a navigator license, it's foolproof. If they have a LinkedIn profile, you can capture their info. Amazing. The team themselves are amazing too, working with them has been an absolute pleasure to this point. They know more about prospecting and sales outreach than many folks who have been working in the space for decades.

Inconvénients: I don't love the credit based system, but it seems pretty standard across most prospecting tools that I've used.

A really cool way to find leads with tons of relevant information to use

Publié le 08/03/2018
Daniel C.
Sales Development Representative
Support client

Avantages: This tool is extremely helpful if you are in a personal outreach position. I am whole heartedly sold on the fact that one unique email is worth hundreds on automated ones. If you use this tool right, it can unlock amazing customer potential.

Inconvénients: I would say that because there is so much info on leads, that you have to know and be trained how to best use the system for your situation. Make sure onboarding goes over well and you can retain your customers better.

LeadIQ Review

Publié le 07/12/2018
Global Market Development Lead
Internet, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use this tool heavily for prospecting for the new business team.

Avantages: I love that it accurately finds data for LinkedIn contact.

Inconvénients: Not every part of the tool is easily accessible or intuitive to use.

Prospecting tool

Publié le 02/04/2018
Rachel C.
Customer Success Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Great for finding direct phone numbers for prospects. These days it is a challenge navigating phone trees and getting past gate keepers. I love having access to prospects direct lines.

Inconvénients: The email quality is not as good as the phone numbers. Many times these emails bounce and I need to use other avenues to find emails.

I have had a fantastic experience using the product, working with the LeadIQ team

Publié le 21/06/2018
Account Executive
51-200 employés

Commentaires: Prospecting, Lead Generation, Correct contact information

Avantages: This has helped our sales team find the right leads, the right contact information and seamlessly integrate to salesforce

Inconvénients: I don't really have to much to complain about with LeadIQ, great team, great product and even better results

Easily the best prospecting software I've found

Publié le 09/02/2018
Jeremy M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Amazingly efficient and accurate at finding new leads, verifying them, and generating new customers.

Inconvénients: Not a huge fan of the design, wish they hired better designers to improve the experience. Overall a solid product though, best in its class.