Filtrer par :

Note moyenne

  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Zoho CRM

Zoho CRM offre aux entreprises une solution de gestion complète du cycle de vie en termes de relation client.

En savoir plus sur Zoho CRM

5 085 avis affichés

Alexandro P.
Freelance
Logiciels, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/03/2021

"Zoho CRM est très utile"

Commentaires: Zoho CRM aide à gérer facilement un support client et ces divers interaction.
Il est si facile d'apprendre toutes les fonctionnalités et peut aider à gérer les lead provenant d'un tunnel de vente.

Avantages: Zoho CRM est une plateforme accessible à partir d'un cloud, nous n'avons donc besoin qu'un appareil et d'une connexion internet.
La gestion des outils de relation client tels que les mails, le chatbot, le chat virtuel, les tunnels de ventes et les réseaux sociaux est possible avec Zoho CRM.
Les outils sont conçus de façon à ceux qu'il n'y est aucun problème pour les intégrer à des services tiers.

Inconvénients: Il y a des bugs et des problèmes qui ne sont toujours pas résolus dans l'immédiat.
Je peux même me connecter à la plate-forme et continuer à montrer une erreur pour le support technique.
Le modèle d'email est difficile à modifier et il n'y a pas beaucoup d'options pour le personnaliser.
Ce logiciel a besoin d'amélioration.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/03/2021
Yaya B.
freelancer
Informatique et sécurité réseau, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/03/2021

"bonne application facile à utiliser"

Commentaires: Bonne application je la recommanderait sans hésiter.

Avantages: Cette application est vraiment facile à utiliser. Elle ne nécessite pas une formation professionnelle très avancée. C'est un excellent outil pour suivre les clients et prospects.

Inconvénients: Je n'ai encore rien trouvé de négatif sur cette application.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/03/2021
Aminuddin B.
Aminuddin B.
Information Technology Manager
Télécommunications, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 29/01/2021

"The best CRM we have use"

Commentaires: Zoho CRM help us to easily managing our customer support and interaction with customer. It is so easy to learn all the features and has help us managing leads coming from the marketing funnel.

Avantages: Zoho CRM is cloud based platform, which mean it can be access from any device with internet connection. Managing a customer relationship tools like emails, quick chat, bot chat, sales call, marketing funnel and social media is very possible with Zoho CRM and the tools is well build with no problem to integrate it with third part service.

Inconvénients: The are some bugs and glitches that are still not fixed. Sometimes, i can even login to the platform and keep showing an error for the Captcha. Other than that, the email template that are provided is difficult to edit and not many option to customized it.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 29/01/2021
Damian C.
Damian C.
Consultant
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/10/2020

"A functional CRM that does the basics and more, well. Fits a business of any size."

Commentaires: I think there are some very good functions and features in Zoho CRM. It is easy easy to use and also has a raft of potential add-ons in the Zoho Suite that can be used at a small cost such as Zoho Sign which is so simple to use along with Zoho Survey. It can be White Labelled which I like.

Avantages: It ticks our list as a Cloud-based solution after moving from a system on a shared network drive operation. You receive quite a lot for the price. It is built around the sales funnel/channel and does this well. It gives you all the functionality within the leads or accounts fields to record meetings, interactions, emails, phone calls, emailing directly from Zoho and calling from Soho if using a VOIP system. It's actually got good 3rd party cross-functionality with 365 or G-Suite, I use the former with excellent Outlook usage.. Chat functions or messages are easy and can be linked to a client or user and sometimes are a better way to record the customer record that on ordinary business email. I have only needed to contact the support team a few times but each time has been very quick and a swift resolution. I have used some of the automated marketing features and it is definitely something that I will utilise more with any web info request funnelled to Zoho.

Inconvénients: The UI can look a bit plain for some if you do not know how to customise. Downloading or collating data is not always straight forward. This is also to be said about uploading leads. It is not always clear which part of an upload has failed. However, when the upload does work it is a great time saver. The search function is not that intuitive; I found sometimes unless you type in an exact match it does not return anything.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 22/10/2020
Vincent M.
C.E.O.
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/09/2021

"Zoho One User"

Commentaires: As time progressed my vision has clarified on what I’d like Zoho to do for me. Click a button, send a quote, and simultaneously send me an email for parts and products to send to my distribution vendors for shipping. I can have that all tied into Zoho Books if I want, but we have not looked at Books as of yet. We're going to be utilizing the marketing campaign in the near future. Currently we're utilizing Zoho Sign (DocuSign) for contracts and we're utilizing Workspace (Share Point) where we have a collaborative repository for training materials spreadsheets for our projects that we want to keep track of anything we want to share amongst ourselves that's what we use.

Avantages: As advertised, you can run your entire organization from this enterprise platform that being Zoho One.
We heavily use the CRM for generating quotes emailing templates email and quotes and proposals and contact management.

Inconvénients: Each module can speak to another but on a very limited basis directly out of the box. You'll need to customize each modules ability to speak to each other in the manner you want. This will take some time for you to discover.. be patient, the product is not a "Magic Genie" but could be when you program it to be.
You'll discover what you need and want as your use and familiarity increase.
I recommend paying for the support from Zoho, it's not expensive if you don't have a lot of people, it's a percentage of your overall licensing fee. You can use the Zoho one support crew to give you any assistance that you need. There are two levels of support you can choose a Zoho partner who has business sense and understands how you're going to use your Zoho product. These Partners are sharp, intelligent groups and know what their doing. Consequently your pricing matches their experience.
the Zoho support group has no business sense they're not intuitive they will fix whatever problem you have they will answer your questions, but they do not have business insight

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : We needed something more encompassing and flexible. ACT's firs failure was not being able to integrate with Ring Central. Zoho allows for a click to call and bingo, your on the phone with whomever you're calling.

Logiciel antérieur : Act!

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: 1. Chose Zoho One for pricing 2. flexibility 3. expandability 4. capability 5. functionality You can program this entire platform work together as one cohesive mechanism. It's truly an amazing platform once you get your head wrapped around the entire concept and you give yourself some time to work with it, I really think you will find it a very solid product. The downfall is it's all cloud based, it's not on premise. sometimes the website is a bit sluggish. Zoho on occasion takes a few moments to update. Salesforce priced themselves out of the market and I would have to hire a developer just to use the product. That's an immediate no go right out of the gate. Microsoft Dynamics I could manage on my own, however I still would be required to engage a partner and their minimum investment starts at $5000 another no go.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/09/2021
Jen W.
Sales Manager
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
    Sans note
  • Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    6/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 09/04/2018

"You get what you pay for"

Commentaires: Unlike my other review, I only used Zoho as a user, not as an administrator. I can't comment on the customer service, as I never had contact with them. I'm aware of the pricing as I shopped them before choosing the CRM my team uses now. Basically, this is a great free database, accessible by multiple users. It is not a great pipeline tracker. It is not a great system for an efficient data entry process.

Avantages: The best thing about Zoho is that it's free for up to a number of users. Great for a small business who doesn't have a budget for CRM yet and needs somewhere to store information and search it later. It can be simple to use. I always look for a system that you can enter a very minimal amount of information into in order to store a lead or prospect. Zoho is definitely capable of that. I have used this in conjunction with inside and outside sales teams together. It was simple enough for the inside team to look up an account that calls in to see if they've had contact with an outside rep, and vice versa. It's nice that it has a mobile app, though when I stopped using it it was still the least intuitive/useful app I had on my mobile devices.

Inconvénients: I've used other CRMs, and I noticed that using both Zoho and another (Salesforce) it is very common to happen upon duplicate prospects in the system. It seems like the way an account is entered is not as intuitive in detecting that the account already exists. I've used others that will suggest any contact, address, phone number, name or business that already exist in the company's pipeline literally as you're typing them. With Zoho it's more like you look up each data field first on your own to be sure the account doesn't exist before entering it. That can be pretty tedious for an already tedious job like assisting our reps with data entry. The result is lost notes, because some are on one of the duplicates and some are on the other. I've seen this particular problem cause a lot of lost time and energy for outside reps in particular, who go out to an account not knowing the most up to date information about it. I also found the other tools to be less useful than in other CRMs. For instance, generating a report on your pipeline and what stage the accounts are in. Other CRMs in a similar price range are easily capable of telling a user how many prospects are in follow up or final stages of the sales process. While using Zoho, I actually tracked my pipeline on my own separately using a spreadsheet. It was easier and more intuitive than the CRM offered. Now, leading a team, I would not use this CRM and this would be a big reason why. I can't imagine trying to track the progress of our leads via a team using this CRM's tools.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 09/04/2018
Saqlain M.
Saqlain M.
Articleship Student
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/08/2021

"CRM for Small Business"

Commentaires: Overall Experience is Very Good. We are happy with the product. We had our doubt while purchasing but now we are glad we did. And Zoho is developing, introducing new features every now and then. Very Nice

Avantages: A lots of features in one place with different functionality, made the life easier. We use MAIL, CONNECT and CLIQ all the time. It has become an inseparable part of our Business. WorkDrive is very Responsive and Reliable Best solution for File storage with the team. I can Give access to a folder to my colleague and can revoke when done. Very easy. Mobile apps are Also Nice and Handy. The way ZOHO keeps everything Tidy and Clean by offering different options for different problems is the most I like about ZOHO CRM

Inconvénients: Very big System a lots of functions which remains untapped and I think it will be for some time now. beginners have to learn some behaviors to work with it. The learning curve a bit Steep. In short I don't have anything that I dislike about ZOHO, but it took some time to get here.

Alternatives envisagées : Dropbox Business, OneDrive et Google Workspace

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Google is Good but very Expensive. Zoho is on the other hand a bit low on the price side. Initially that was the primary reason to switch.

Logiciel antérieur : Google Drive

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: It was a little less costly and was promising a lot of features. Other Options that we tried was not promising much. Another very important thing is that they gave us 2 months free, the paid version for free. For the whole team with the Email support. I mean we had our Name@Company.com for free. In the while We tested the platform as much we could and liked it, purchased it. Happy that we did.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 15/08/2021
Paul O.
Paul O.
Technical Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 10/09/2021

"Zoho CRM could be the next best thing!"

Commentaires: Getting ZOHO up and running took a bit of time, but their live chat, email support and YouTube channel made the process very simple. Overall, we are very pleased with ZOHO CRM. It is the best all in one platform.

Avantages: I love that you pay for ZOHO and get a massive amount of value. You get a CRM, Project Management, Web Analytics, Live Chat for your website or App, Accounting Software etc.

Inconvénients: All the features are good. However, some need to be improved. In 2021 you are competing against other products that are just doing one thing and doing that beautifully. I am pleased by the amount of functionality they give you and that is why my review has a 4/5. It can be better and I am hopeful that it will be improved.

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365, HubSpot CRM et SAP Business One

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Streak was far too simplistic for our needs.

Logiciel antérieur : Streak

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Our needs were between Streak CRM that couldn't do everything we wanted and the well known brands like HubSpot. The pricing of HubSpot seemed like it would be good, until you add the components that you wanted, then it became ridiculously expensive. ZOHO CRM was the best value for money.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 10/09/2021
Nabin P.
Nabin P.
CEO
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 01/07/2021

"Keep your customers engaged with your business"

Commentaires: With Zoho CRM it is much faster to manage your customers, projects, and communications all in one reliable platform. Its implementation in our organization has increased our revenue geometrically.

Avantages: Zoho CRM offers a feature-rich platform to engage with your customers. You can manage contacts, send mass emails, notifications, manage inventory, implement an AI assistant, and even give your customers a mobile app to stay synced.

Inconvénients: The software can not be self-hosted on your private server.

Alternatives envisagées : NetSuite CRM et Odoo

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Zoho CRM provided smooth data migration and a rich set of features.

Logiciel antérieur : Odoo

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is easy to get started and integrate with existing business processes. Also, they offer a free plan and paid plans starting from just $14 per month.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 01/07/2021
Tarek B.
Tarek B.
CEO
Conseil en gestion, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    4/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 10/10/2021

"Zoho CRM: A well known name in the industry, but implementation might be complex"

Commentaires: The overall experience with Zoho was very average, in the beginning, we were amazed with the range of features, but in the end, we had to contact the customer service a number of times which added complexity and delays to achieve what our client wanted in the first place.

Avantages: Zoho has a number of interesting functions, including the marketing and the optimization of customer relationships online. The good news about Zoho is that it offers a good free plan to start with and familiarize with the platform, and also see immediate results in the business.

Inconvénients: With Zoho, you will quickly need to contact a great customer service team located in different countries of the world. This is not necessarily a good thing, although the technicians are very knowledgeable, because the idea behind having a software tool is to reduce the reliance on a third person, the automation of the process, and the independance from a technical talent in the business.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Together with our client, the choice of Zoho CRM mainly relied on its positive reputation in the market, and the reasonable pricing it was offering. However, the choice should not only be based on the pricing, but rather on the actual needs of a CRM for the target business.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 10/10/2021
Sparsh S.
Sparsh S.
Sr. Marketing Manager
Produits alimentaires, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/07/2021

"Versatile and Customizable CRM Tool"

Commentaires: I am very much satisfied with this software because it has all features, which i need during my working. This is a very helpful software for me because i works in the FMCG sector so i need to manage a lot of records, sales reports, performance reports and its dashboard is best for me and my team to read and understand the analytics, i.e., where we are lacking, on what decisions we need to focus more, how to improve, etc.

Avantages: The best features are, Email Routing, Document Library, 24X7 Live Chat, Analytics, Activity Dashboard & Activity Tracking, Behavior Tracking and Billing-Invoicing.

Inconvénients: My experience with the support team was not good but rest the software have almost all positive aspects.

Alternatives envisagées : Bitrix24 et Freshsales

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: It is budget friendly and have almost all features that i need.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/07/2021
Kellhy S.
Owner
Production audiovisuelle
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 04/08/2016

"Tried all others and Zoho CRM is the best for small business"

Avantages: I can easily customize the screen views and the information that I want to capture. For the most part I can make this work for my needs.

Inconvénients: I can't create groups in my leads or accounts. When I attend an event and start working a small list or about 10-15 leads that are specific to my sales process. I need to see just that list. So I found it easier to use an excel spreadsheet instead which makes it hard to track next steps. But it is easier to look at. Can you help me with this? I found a work around by creating a new module for my short list of leads but it doesn't allow me to convert to an account or move. I would love to see you add a contact card view ... like a business card view that shows the picture larger. Needs a better way to look at your contacts in a small group or one at a time.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 04/08/2016
Waleed S.
Freelancer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/06/2021

"Solid integration for our business needs"

Commentaires: I like getting every one of my clients and openings here, I like the "openings" area where I can utilize the kanban view to have an incredible outline of every one of my chances and I can make from here all assignments that I need to follow up and in that manner, I can't miss any of them. I like additionally the report area so my group and I can see the business wins of the month and the figure for the next months to settle on a legitimate objective. Different parts exceptionally helpful is the likelihood to coordinate with Aircall (telephone framework) and Woocommerce to get synchronize all clients subtleties. I don't care for the statement work. similarly as with the expert arrangement I can't actually tweak my statements so I need to make without anyone else. I don't have some other protests as I'm very content with it.

Avantages: Through Zoho CRM I am effectively overseeing asks and citations in light of the fact that through its information synchronization I stay to refresh about the main leads and about the main clients, accordingly I am better at taking care of the business pipeline. Presently I can all the more likely help my clients seven days every week and 24 hours per day through its considering administrations that additionally assists me with social affair their criticism, this information assists me with advancing acquire adjustments my items. With its shrewd calling administration, I can likewise have live talks with my clients. The fascinating thing is it's anything but an extraordinary method of overseeing various visits without a moment's delay and layout messages make more effectiveness.

Inconvénients: As far as task overseeing more alteration is require. The application doesn't zero in on the set of experiences, I have difficult issues about the following of the cycles and about the detailing of the past receipts. At times the product gets increasingly slow humming sound beginnings showing up on my work area.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/06/2021
Alex F.
Director
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/04/2021

"Best-in-class for most users"

Commentaires: I've used Zoho CRM on about 5 businesses over ~12 years and will continue in most cases because of the all-around power and tight integration with other Zoho products.

Avantages: Zoho CRM can meet 90% of the needs for 90% of businesses. For most users, it's identical to Salesforce, except significantly less expensive. The UI has improved in the past few years so new users can be running within an hour for basic CRM tasks. Key point: Zoho CRM is very generous with the free-tier, giving about 90% of the key features for up to 3 users. That's really important for small businesses and startups, so they can deeply evaluate the benefit.

Inconvénients: At this level of software maturity, the main advantage Salesforce has is a large ecosystem of extensions. Zoho CRM also has third-party extensions, but far fewer. It largely makes up for that with tight integration to other Zoho products.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Price and simplicity

Logiciel antérieur : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Price and simplicity.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 30/04/2021
John M.
Director
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 27/01/2021

"Zoho CRM is a solid CRM for SMB's / SME's!"

Commentaires: Very good. I use it on several different businesses.

Avantages: ZOHO CRM is a robust CRM system that is perfect for small firms needing 'big tools' for managing contacts / leads / quotes / and invoices. I would highly recommend ZOHO CRM for any company looking to set up CRM for the first time. It isn't scary. It's very self explanatory. It has most of the bells and whistles that an Enterprise CRM suite would include.

Inconvénients: There are idiosyncrasies in most of ZOHO's products - and ZOHO CRM is no different.
- Little quirks are what's most annoying, for example, when dealing with 'suspects' (earliest stage interactions with prospects), system data that is 'entered' (by the prospect) cannot be carried through a workflow to Quotes, Sales Orders, and Invoices. Bizarre! The net result is you end up bypassing the tools that prevent your desired workflow from working.

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Salesforce was too complex for the simple CRM routines i required at that juncture.

Logiciel antérieur : Dynamics 365 et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Lower cost. Simpler product. Easier (and cheaper) to follow an upgrade path.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 27/01/2021
B. w. B.
Owner
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/01/2021

"Great Product"

Commentaires: I was not excited about switching to a cloud based CRM. I am an old school ACT! user and I didn't like the change to the cloud. I am very happy with the features that are now offered by Zoho. They are as good or better than any other CRM out there and less expensive. They even have a free version!!!

Avantages: The price is great. The customer service has always been helpful. It is easy to use.

Inconvénients: I stopped using Zoho for a while and started using a competitor that has some newer features. I am back to Zoho because they now have those features and all the things that the competition didnt

Alternatives envisagées : Zendesk Sell et Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Zoho has better email and phone tracking abilities

Logiciel antérieur : Zendesk Sell

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Price and familiarity

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/01/2021
Norleah P.
Director
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"Zoho CRM"

Commentaires: I have had an amazing experience using this software. So much so, that I recommend this CRM to all my business development clients when starting their companies. The ease of creating and accessing tickets, attachments and emails on a clients file to access the parent data and contacts for authentication purposes, allows the call to flow seamlessly. Details are always time stamped in case data needs to be verified which makes it very secure with employees and contractors accessing company information and customer files. They offer a free version that includes many things that other paid CRMs do not include, just a wonderful product for a fraction of the cost.

Avantages: I love the ease of access with managing and accessing important data for both vendors and clients alike. You have the ability of sending email campaigns directly from the applications and links it to the independent account. You can add authorized contacts under ever parent account and customize as needed.

Inconvénients: The time it some times takes for a support ticket to be addressed. Apart from that I have literally had no issues with the product.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 23/10/2020
Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Head of Growth
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    7/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/10/2020

"It delivers what's promised"

Commentaires: It is good. You get what you pay. I like the software and it is easy to use. I think it makes sense having a CRM consultant before setting it up at the beginning to make sure that you don't need to migrate things, and also it may help you optimise your costs.

Avantages: I've used Zoho CRM for almost 5 years and I've witnessed its evolutions during those years. I think it is an overall good tool for small to mid sized companies. I enjoyed the flawless marketing automation feature, especially when a new lead comes in from a web form, it immediately adds it to the CRM. The system can recognise the lead if there was a past interaction. Once the lead is in the system, you can enrich the data by populating all the data fields and you can customise new data fields according to your needs. I find it pretty easy to arrange for all departments in the company. I mostly used it as a part of my daily tasks at sales team. I was able to manage my leads and track the progress. We didn't really use it for any campaigning but mostly as an overall CRM. The reporting section is pretty good and I enjoyed the customisation. It actually offers more than average needs of a salesperson. Recently, they made new integrations and also adjusted the performance - in the early times, it was a bit slow but they fixed it.

Inconvénients: Zoho CRM seems to be a mid-segment tool when it comes to pricing at first sight. However, if you want to expand the tool with more features/add-on, you may need to pay additionally for them. It increases the cost. At the end of the day, for a large company, it might be as pricey as enterprise CRM solutions. You need to make sure about your needs before you set it up for your organisation to make sure the cost meets with your expectations. The UI can be improved and be more user friendly.

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : The team found Dynamics too complicate to work on. It wasn't a user friendly UI.

Logiciel antérieur : Dynamics 365

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 09/10/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Online ESL Teacher and Blogger
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/08/2020

"My Favorite Email Service"

Commentaires: If you are just starting out with a business or company and you want to make your business sound more professional, you really need Zoho. I had a great experience,even signing up with multiple email addresses. Now I just have the one email address and have a professional email completely for free. However if you want to have more flexibility, you may need to consider the paid plan. There are really not many cons when it comes to Zoho.

Avantages: This is a free or very cheap email service depending on the plan you choose. I like this because my business is just starting out and I want to save as much as possible. Zoho is a great resource because it has all the functions I need. It integrates with my website, sends and receives emails and is fairly easy to use. It also comes with a calendar and a place to store notes and bookmarks.

Inconvénients: I am on the free version, which means that I can only access it on my computer device. The paid plan is really inexpensive and something worth investing in if you want to answer emails in a more timely manner. It may take a bit of time to get used to the interface if you've never used it before or you are switching from another email service.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 06/08/2020
Utilisateur vérifié
Assistant Professor
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Great product for small business scaling up"

Commentaires: My overall experience was very good. I was the head of sales who was implementing proper business practices (like conversation tracking) in the company. Zoho CRM was a great choice.

Avantages: I loved the numeber of features I got for the money. At the same time, my biggest concern was integration with third party mailing service. Zoho handled it perfectly.

Inconvénients: It was a bit pricy for a small business in Mid-Europe. Especially that we were just starting off, and did not need all the functions that came with the package we had to acquire to get the ones we needed.

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : The free, open-source CRM was clunky, lacked required features (which were hidden in the payed version) and for the money we would pay for Bitrix, we could get a better product: Zoho CRM

Logiciel antérieur : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: It did not have smooth integration with cloud service we used and we did not want to swich all of our infrastructure to MS.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 18/06/2020
Shawn B.
Shawn B.
IT Architect
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"A CRM for the Masses"

Commentaires: Overall, I would strongly recommend ANY business to try it out. Check out the free version and you'll still get a lot of value out of it.
Their Paid versions are absolutely worth it.
We started off with a Free version and then graduated into 3 Pro Users and it was a great experience.
The Customer Support Team is EXCELLENT and they really spend the time with you to get you up and running and will offer other real-world examples. I feel they really want their product to work so they're dedicated in assisting even the novice amongst us.

Avantages: This is a very low-cost CRM for Small Businesses that are interested in tying out to see if this can really work for them.
It beautifully and seamlessly integrates with Outlook and you can use ZohoCRM for most (if not all) your communications with clients and prospects.
The interface is easy to understand and you can get most things done intuitively.

Inconvénients: Extracting out a list of all your prospects/customers into ONE Excel sheet became a painful experience because as simple as we assumed it to be it actually become fairly cumbersome. Maybe we didn't have the in-depth experience.

Alternatives envisagées : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Dynamics CRM was just too HUGE and complicated. So was Salesforce. I feel those Enterprise CRMs rely on hiring a team to work out the operational logistics and create their dream-CRM from scratch. Zoho had so much out-of-the-box. THAT truly won us over.

Logiciel antérieur : Dynamics 365

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Zoho was just way simpler to implement and launch. We literally started working on it on day One.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 07/05/2020
Gaelan D.
Sales Manager
Divertissement, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 29/03/2020

"Great for small businesses"

Commentaires: We moved to Zoho CRM in 2014 when we were looking for a cloud based CRM. We have used it in a few different business and it is easy to use and teach to others.

Avantages: It is very easy to add fields/change fields and customize as you wish. For the most part, it is very intuitive and user friendly.
Integrates with many different programs.
We had a Zoho expert set up our account and do training with us and that was worth the time and money.

Inconvénients: Features can be limited on lower priced tiers.
It can be difficult to find solutions to common problems.

Alternatives envisagées : Salesforce Sales Cloud

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : We were looking for a cloud based CRM that had more functionality.

Logiciel antérieur : Act!

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: Cost and value.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 29/03/2020
David M.
IT Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    9/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Zoho Desk - Ticketing Support"

Commentaires: We receive more than 10 tickets per day from our users, regarding support IT requests, Zoho desk has been the solution in order to have just junt software to manage all that requirements in just one place and avoid to lose that urgent requeriments in the email inbox.

Avantages: customizable, stability, easy to use day by day

Inconvénients: At the beggining is complicated to understand how to set up, specially if this is the first time you use a ticketing software.

Alternatives envisagées : Freshdesk

Pourquoi choisir Zoho CRM : Because we start using Zoho CRM and someone from Zoho advised us that Zoho Desk may cover our IT Support needs and we decided to try it.

Logiciel antérieur : Freshdesk

Pourquoi passer à Zoho CRM: To use just one Brand software that allow us to integrate another Zoho's products that we use.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 11/02/2020
Craig M.
Cosultant
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    10/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/03/2020

"Biased for a Reason"

Commentaires: Zoho One provides a complete operating system for business. Where I have noted cons in this review I would note that Zoho One bringing everything together cohesively is far better at saving time than any frustrations it may cause.

Avantages: One system that provides extensive capabilities. Zoho CRM plugs into the more than 50 other Zoho Apps with a single Zoho One license. Instant integration (as instant as it possibly can be). No more cobbling together system after system. I have all of the following in use from Zoho: CRM, spreadsheets, documents, file storage, security, marketing, social media, HR Management, accounting package, email, surveys, signatures, project management, notes, appointment management, presentations, webinars, online meetings, web hosting and design, online chat for web site, mobile expense capture, business analytics. I have used much more, that's just what I use on a day to day basis. These are the applications of business today. Nothing much out of the ordinary but if you are using anything else other than Zoho, you probably have a patchwork of applications to navigate.

Inconvénients: Bleeding edge software development comes at a cost. Zoho brings out releases fast and often so sometimes there are annoying things that happen. This does not consume a large portion of my time but if you need consistency and 100% predictability then Zoho is probably not for you. If you are okay with 99% predictability Zoho is a good option. An example is the design of the Contact view in Zoho being changed recently without notice. If you are like me then you go with it. Some people who need things to be the same day in and day out can be rattled or frustrated by something like this.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 07/03/2020
Gwen E.
Senior Account Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Fonctionnalités
  • Support client
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
    8/10
  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/02/2020

"Customizable CRM Offers Great Flexibility"

Commentaires: Transitioning into a new CRM always is a huge change and undertaking across the board. We have only really experienced positive changes that have pushed us for better and more time efficient performances. Being able to transition was smooth and successful and we are able to bring all departments on board on the use of this.

Avantages: This CRM offers customizable automations to really streamline your work experience. We use this to assign and set tasks for clients plus review employee performance. We have been able to completely eliminate Google Docs and move over to politely Zoho to track and record stats. Being able to personalize your home screen is a major plus. Our Sales Team has also been able to be fully integrated onto the platform and can set up leads in the system. The transfer over to this CRM has been much easier than it would be on most platforms and our team members have are soon going to be utilizing email functions through this, as well. I’ve loves the overall experience of learning this platform and discovering how truly time saving it has been for everyone across the board! I would highly encourage the use of this CRM across almost all business platforms due to its customizable options!

Inconvénients: We would love to seethe option for color coding and the use of all emojis across the system. There is limited use on those and we would like to be able to set tasks with symbols by them or have them tabbed with a color.

  • Source de l'avis 
  • Publié le 24/02/2020