Avis clients sur ADP Workforce Now

4,4 (6 225) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur ADP Workforce Now

Non disponible

Avantages :

Very easy to integrate and manage all employees data and personal information and added to the great cost benefit, I'll recommend this product.

Inconvénients :

The application itself was not easy to understand and was also difficult to simply set up. This may have been a user error but I am fairly tech savvy - so I was disappointed overall.

ADP Workforce Now - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,3
Service client
4,2
Fonctionnalités
4,3
Rapport qualité-prix
4,2

Probabilité de recommander le produit

8,2/10

ADP Workforce Now a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 6 225 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ADP Workforce Now ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (6 225)

Joe
IT Manager
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

More modernized and easy to use, changed out HR department

4,0 il y a 6 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
konan blaise Ephraim
Avis sur le logiciel (Côte d’Ivoire)
Affaires internationales, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Beaucoup d'argent pour Little Bang

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Le personnel n'a plus besoin de se rendre chez son superviseur pour obtenir son solde de prise de force grâce à l'utilisation du portail en libre-service. le personnel se sent plus habilité à prendre le contrôle de ses profils avec toutes les mises à jour qu'il doit effectuer.

Avantages :

Nous apprécions la fonctionnalité et le gain de temps que cela apporte à notre organisation. J'attends avec impatience les futures mises à niveau des fonctionnalités de reporting et d'évaluation des performances.

Inconvénients :

Pour profiter de la dernière réponse, l'expérience globale était assez médiocre en ce qui concerne la navigation réelle des ressources du site

Nicolas
Secrétaire (France)
Assurance, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Meilleur outil de gestion

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

Simple intuitif et performant, saisissez l’occasion

Inconvénients :

Tout fonctionne à la perfection il n’y a rien à redire

Gary
manager (Canada)
Construction, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

easy to use

5,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

fonctione tres bien, facile a utilisé et rapide

Inconvénients :

il n'y avait pas de côté negatif, j'ai apprécié le programme

Yalom Modeste
Étudiant (Togo)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Service de qualité

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : J'aime bien utiliser ADP pour les tâches quotidiennes de service et je le recommande vivement

Avantages :

Logiciel très simple et pratique surtout quand il s'agit de payer les employés

Inconvénients :

Parfois difficile d'accéder à son compte et le service client est parfois lent

Utilisateur vérifié
Responsable d'atelier (France)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Cosmétiques, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Plateforme peu conviviale

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

Les informations sont facilement disponibles

Inconvénients :

La prise en main et le suivi des worflows est peu claire

Rashid
Rashid
Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
E-learning, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ADP Work Force Now Review

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

Avantages :

ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Inconvénients :

Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

Yuri
Yuri
Director Of Operations And Business Development (Azerbaïdjan)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Workforcenow for productivity

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Avantages :

Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Inconvénients :

Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

Ayush
Ayush
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Inde)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Recrutement, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Robust workforce tool acting ethically but being incredibly burdensome

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Prior to ADP WFN, our payroll supplier lacked self-service functionality, and employees onboarding into the system regularly experienced glitches. Additionally, instead of combining branch and wages, doing so places an employee on two different lines. If there was a feature that allowed us to mix them, that would be good.

Avantages :

ADP Workforce Now offers a wide range of reporting options. I have access to a variety of pre-built modules and fields that allow me to plug and play the data I require for each employee. We were able to update and streamline our payroll with the aid of ADP, which greatly improved both the user and practitioner experience. Payroll, leave management, benefit deductions, and timecard punching are all handled by ADP Workforce Now. The fact that it is so interwoven is nice. Although it is meant to be used out of the box rather than being able to manually customise the experience, it is still rather user-friendly.

Inconvénients :

I like the new UI, but the platform's complexity makes it difficult to make it user-friendly. When so many handwritten entries are being regenerated, it is incredibly laborious and presents numerous chances for error. Their reporting function is a little difficult to use. It lists people on two separate lines if they work in two different departments in a single year. It is possible, but the resources that the person standing in for you has are severely constrained.

Camille
Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Can't Access Paystubs You've Left Job

3,0 il y a 2 mois

Avantages :

You can manage the attendance using the software.

Inconvénients :

My previous job used ADP for direct deposit and everything regarding tax forms were through ADP. After being let go from my job, I no longer had access to log into my ADP account for that job. This became an error when I needed to file my taxes and the only way I could obtain my W-2 form was through ADP. I called the customer service number and was met with an automated voice to troubleshoot it through the app, BUT because I no longer worked at my job, I was not allowed to access my account on the app.Also, the app doesn't tell you the breakdown of your paystub regarding the hours you've accumulated. You have to log onto their website using a desktop to view that information and even then, it's not that easy to access. What I mean by the breakdown of your paystub. My shift constantly changes and sometimes I work overtime. Because of this, my hours aren't always the same. So when I logged into the app to check my hours, the app would tell me i've only accumulated forty when I know I worked sixty. I would have to go to a computer, log on and find out that my Tuesday and Wednesday hours were not calculated due to an error. I should be able to view that information on the app as well.

Jason
Systems Specialist (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

It Just Works

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Avantages :

I am able to access everything I need from W2s to pay stubs to requesting PTO to viewing my weekly hours.

Inconvénients :

As with most HR-type software, things are divided up into several different pages. I wish there was a way to build a more cohesive way to view things so everything I need to do is together.

Susana
HR (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

ADP flexible and adaptive for any worker

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Once using ADP and then you go use a different system with a different employer .....you will wish you were using ADP.

Avantages :

Very easy to access from any device. Viewing and menu is user friendly easy to navigate. I have used this on and off with different employers, it never disappoints

Inconvénients :

I did not feel any features are missing from the software

Ess
CSR (Canada)
Médias de diffusion, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Adp

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall would recommend.

Avantages :

It’s very intuitive and user friendly. Provides the ability to layout information in an easy to read format and the dashboard view gives you a nice snapshot of all the details you have access to.

Inconvénients :

As a user who uses this infrequently, there’s nothing that I haven’t liked so far.

donna
Practice admin (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

ADP workforce

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a good experience

Avantages :

ADP force is very user friendly and easy to navigate. I would recommend

Inconvénients :

nothing it works to the capacity i need it to

Utilisateur vérifié
Inventory associate (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Adp

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

Everything you can see how many hours you worked exactly what your pay is and your paystubs

Inconvénients :

I don't think there is really anything I don't like about it

Blair
Senior Registration Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Good for clocking work and selecting PTO

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Avantages :

The app is extremely easy to use and can be used anywhere, so I'm not stuck to my desk

Inconvénients :

It can get glitchy at times and have issues with clocking in and out.

Kym
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

ADP

4,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Avantages :

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Inconvénients :

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Sherri
Senior HR Business Partner (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

It's come a long way

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Avantages :

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Inconvénients :

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Shasta
Community manager (É.-U.)
Marchés boursiers, 5 001-10 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

User friendly and helpful

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Wasy to see your time and tracj next things to do see each departments performance and goals

Avantages :

That any of my employees can access it and it helps daily routines so much easier. For all my employees.

Inconvénients :

There is nothing i dont like or love about it and all our employees agree

Matt
CFO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées :

Built for the large company in mind

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall is works well. UI is rather dated vs a the PayChex platform I have used before. It does everything we need which is nice but it does a whole lot more (geared to larger companies) and all of that extra functionality can really get in the way when navigating through the system. We came from a PEO so these minor drawbacks are far outweighed by the money we saved in fees. Onboarding was long but we had someone from ADP with us the entire time.

Avantages :

Significantly less expensive then PEO platform Ability to do everything you want (payroll, onboarding, reviews etc)

Inconvénients :

UI is a bit dated Rather complicated with all the functionality - again built for large companies that will use it for a variety of items not jus typical payroll, onboarding etc.

Joy
Payroll Director (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

ADP WFN is fantastic!

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I've been using ADP WFN for just over a year now and I have to say, ADP has come a long way in a relatively short time. From its inception of online payroll processing under Pay eXpert, WFN is light years ahead of its predecessor. Most things are laid out in a logical fashion and are easy to use. The internal design team must have been laboring over the current incarnation and should be commended. It would be nice if there was a middle ground between Simple and Advanced Reporting and I understand there are improvements coming to the Notification Center. The SmartCompliance site is way easier than "the old days" of faxing in notices. There are still a few things that could be improved (like Annum & Reset Year value availability in Reporting for payroll-based accruals) and there are times when the client can definitely tell that the Client Support team is held to quotas and stats (or, maybe I periodically get a rep that isn't as invested in client success) but perseverance pays off & I can always get to a truly dedicated rep with comprehensive knowledge of systems & processes to help me troubleshoot issues. (ADP should really do more to keep those valued reps because they are the heart and soul of the company. Instead, I understand that there's an informal no-rehire policy in place, maybe to get a fresh perspective into the organization, but really the knowledge and wisdom from those years of service take years to develop. Bring back the former reps and ease up on the phone stat review. Do what's right and best for each caller!) The software, though, again, light years from whence it came. Loving the Employee Documents (the bulk upload process could be streamlined by naming convention protocols that automatically select EE's and apply categories.) Looking forward to seeing the new version of Predictive Analytics. One weak spot is performance review/management (surely ADP can acquire a company & incorporate a smooth process for clients.) Another weak spot is the inability to Deductions in Arrears for Managed By Benefits items. As a growing, dynamic company grown through acquisition, ADP WFN has been an invaluable partner in the process of managing our complexity for our employees.

Avantages :

Ease of use, logical layout, robust options.

Inconvénients :

Still, some client-facing things to be smoothed out.

Réponse de l'équipe de ADP

il y a 6 ans

Joy - thanks for providing such a detailed and insightful review. As always, reach out if you need anything. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Deborah
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

ADP Workforce Now -- Payroll, but so much more!!!

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I have used ADP payroll in different companies throughout my Human Resources career. It has gone from a great payroll program to an amazing, easy to use payroll and people management tool that blows the competition away. I cannot imagine running our companies Human Resources Department without it. Over the last year, ADP Workforce Now has updated and improved its entire program. There is online training at your fingertips. Employees can easily manage their individual information by using the many self-service features. The mobile app is easily downloaded from an android or apple phone and allows employees to have access to their payroll information anytime and from almost anywhere. The payroll process is easy to manage and reports are easy to access or create. This allows managers and employees to have accurate information at their fingertips which in turn helps them make decisions based on real-time information. I cannot say enough good things about ADP Workforces Now! Go with the best -- you will be glad you did.

Avantages :

The many features if offers. It is easy to use. The support is at your fingertips and if you cannot find the answer, you can pick up the phone and real people are there to help. This is just the beginning of the wonderful software packages amazing features.

Inconvénients :

There are so many features built into the software and it is sometimes difficult to know everything that is available. Also, when you add some new features it seems like there is a lot of add on costs. I think it would be best to be able to pick from a variety of package features up front. Maybe spending more time learning the needs of the company upfront and setting up the software to meet those needs upfront would help keep costs lower.

Réponse de l'équipe de ADP

il y a 6 ans

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review of our WFN product. You have completely captured what we have tried to do, provide an easy to use software program, supported by an excellent Customer Service team, that allows you to get your administrative task done more quickly and spend time on value-add activities in business. I love that you call out our reporting enables you to make real-time decisions for your business. Please let me know if I can ever assist you with anything at all at ADP. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Sally
Controller (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

4,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Avantages :

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Inconvénients :

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Brian
Customer Service Representative (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Follows you wherever you go...

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Avantages :

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Inconvénients :

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Deborah
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Our company has been using ADP Workforce Now since 2014. This is an amazing program!

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Secure, dependable and user friendly payroll processing. A time and attendance system. Reporting functions that allow us to track and report critical information that helps us run a better company. Offsite support and a system that is always rolling out updates and training. This is a great system for the medium to large business. You cannot go wrong with this program.

Avantages :

Workforce Now has changed from being a time and attendance and payroll system to a Human Resources tool I cannot do without. I am a one person Human Resources Department and I need a HR system that can streamline and support the many functions I deal with on a daily basis. Workforce Now (WFN) does that and so much more. WFN comes with dozens of preloaded reports that allows me to run employee rosters, payroll reports, attendance reports, cost of labor by hours and earnings. It tracks tax information and General Leader Reports for our accounting department. Employees are able to electronically request time off and get manager approvals emailed to their cell phones or home computers. Managers and supervisors can make notes right in the employees electronic file so there is always a record of items they can use when doing annual reviews or disciplinary action meetings. There is so many options available. Making sure employees get paid properly is critical, but this system and the ADP support team take payroll to a whole new level! ADP has been working diligently to make this system a workhorse in the HR department. The updates keep this system cutting edge, yet user friendly and easy to run. You will not have to worry about having outdated and stale software in a year. There is always something being improved. Just in case something does come up, WFN has a solid support team that you can reach out to for questions and assistance. And they are only a phone call away.

Inconvénients :

What do I like least? I only have a couple of issues, and the pro's far outweigh the concerns, but it seems like the support team is very busy on some Monday's and Tuesday's. When you try to call in for support the wait times can be a little long. I have learned to plan ahead and call early. If you want a least like about the software specifically then that is more difficult to answer. I guess I'd say the learning curve can feel a little intimidating when you first start to using WFN. Help is only a phone call away or a quick look up in the integrated help screens.

Réponse de l'équipe de ADP

il y a 6 ans

Deborah - Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed and insightful review. We appreciate your time and your business. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to reach out. lori.wilmot@adp.com

Mark
Director of Payroll (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Overall the different components of the system work well together and are easy to use.

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : The system has easy to track timesheets, both the hours and the supervisor and employee approvals. This is important as a Government Contractor. Having a system that works as smoothly as this makes growing as a company much easier and limits the amount of staff that we have to hire to process the payroll and the HR functions. Having a customer support team for payroll questions and reporting questions helps greatly. I have always found ADP's reporting support staff the most knowledgeable about their department and have always given me great help.

Avantages :

The reporting system is is easier to use than other systems I have used in the past. Also, I like how the HR functions, employee service items, the payroll system, and the timesheet system flow well together. The reporting system makes it easy to run reports over several companies, for several years, and for active and terminated employees. I've used other popular payroll processors software which limited the reports to only 1 year at a time. I like how easy it is for employees to access their paystubs, access past w-2s, and make changes to some of their information. Having the view available for pay stubs and w-2s has cut down on phone calls. The payroll system is very easy to use. Recent upgrades have placed fields in a better arrangement for viewing several fields of an employee record at the same time. I find the timesheet system mostly easy to use for our employees.

Inconvénients :

There are too many, too frequent upgrades. I've experienced reports losing formatting during the upgrade and have to repair them or reach out to ADP to repair them. Also, there have been several periods of downtime hours this year where the system has crashed and almost all of these are following an upgrade. The security portion of the system can be a bit tricky and not very user friendly, although, some improvements have been made in recent upgrades. Also, the phone app for the timesheet system is a bit lacking in functionality, although, this too has seen some recent upgrades.