Avis clients sur ADP Workforce Now

Rashid C.
Teaching Assistant
E-learning, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2021

"ADP Work Force Now Review"

Commentaires: I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

Avantages: ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Inconvénients: Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

• Publié le 10/03/2021
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development
Événementiel, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/07/2019

"Workforcenow for productivity"

Commentaires: It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Avantages: Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Inconvénients: Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

• Publié le 28/07/2019
Rachel R.
Director Of Operations
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 16/02/2021

"Spectacular Customer Service"

Commentaires: We are a growing business and it has been very helpful to have ADP to help us with payroll.

Avantages: The Software is very easy to use and set up.
I am most impressed with their 24/7 Customer Service and my favorite feature is the call back. No more waiting on hold for hours, no more dropped calls and frustration. I can place a call to the help desk input my call back information and they will call me back.

Inconvénients: There was a flaw when the system was set up for Service Hours and Non Service Hours and it was not caught until 6 months later and we had to do a large pay out to our employees because of this.
Also I was very excited to see that they will help you set up an Employee Handbook and Policies and Procedures, however you do have to pay extra to have this service.

• Publié le 16/02/2021
Derek P.
Onboarding Specialist
Banque, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/01/2018

"We have not had a very good experience with ADP. Would not recommend to those seeking a user-friendly system with good customer service."

Commentaires: ADP has been constantly pushing back on us saying that when the system was initially set up, it was rushed and not set up properly. So we gave them the benefit of the doubt and asked them to provide us with a list of courses to take. When we looked at the courses, it was realized by ADP and us that the page we had was different from theirs. Looks like we haven'#39;t even been getting the necessary updates for this either, not just the ATS. We are currently waiting for training material (half of which has to be paid for). I don'#39;t believe that training is going to fix all of the issues we'#39;ve had. Why else would it take months for things we request to be fixed? We have been unhappy for a while with this system. Through all of this we have been extremely patient and giving them the benefit of the doubt. We were told by an ADP representative that we were giving up. I have reason to believe that this is why our requests were stagnant for so long. Like ADP just threw their hands up in the air and said, why even help them, they'#39;re leaving anyways. We are very frustrated with this system, but even if we were entertaining the idea of switching to a different system, we still have jobs to do. So, why give up on us while the company is still paying you for your service? Totally backwards to me.

Inconvénients: 1. Reporting is difficult to navigate and select. You can create a custom report, but don'#39;t be fooled. It'#39;s not as customizable as you need it to be.
2. You cannot find an employee by typing out their full name; it has to be either their first or last name and then the options will populate.
3. There is no onboarding functionality. We'#39;ve created so many of our own spreadsheets simply because this function does not exist.
4. You can change the status of an applicant, but you have to go into their profile in order to do so or select a checkbox that will bring up a different screen. Too many pages between what you would like to do, makes such a simple step in the hiring process very cumbersome.
5. The referral option is not customizable at all. We were excited about this functionality, but can'#39;t even use it because it cannot do what we need it to do.
6. Our ATS has not received any patched updates at all (ADP has known about this and is 'quot;fixing'quot; for the past 6 months). Our applicants can'#39;t even click the '#39;next'#39; button without a banner being in the way of it. We know that we have lost many applicants due to this.
7. I do not work in the benefits side of things, but I know that we had a big issue with many of our employees being provided with the wrong insurance due to a mishap on ADP. Took us months to correct. Many employees paychecks for almost a whole year were incorrect that we had to refund.
8. Registering to apply for a position is so difficult. You have to click on '#39;apply'#39; for the same job 3 times navigating to multiple different screens before you actually start applying.
9. There is no automatic feature to remind our managers to submit their time cards for their branches. This has to be done manually. We have to then submit the time cards individually at the end of every pay period. This takes a whole day for one person to complete, and we have about 250+ employees.
10. Customer service is atrocious. It was so bad that when we finally complained about it enough, they didn'#39;t really offer any fixes to the standing requests that we already had, but offered us a 'quot;white glove'quot; service that we would have to pay for just to get better customer service. 10'#39;s of hours are wasted monthly just to get someone that can help us. And then we have to call back again to see if we get the same answer twice, which more often than not, we receive a different answer.

envoyé par Lori le 22/01/2018

Derek – I am sorry to see that you have had a less than stellar experience with our WFN product/service. As a member of ADP's Client Loyalty team, I am committed to getting you the help and resources you need to improve your experience. Please reach out to me directly so I can assist. Lori.wilmot@adp.com

• Publié le 16/01/2018
Karen C.
HR Director
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 29/12/2020

"HRIS System"

Commentaires: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Avantages: ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Inconvénients: Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

• Publié le 29/12/2020
Allison S.
manager
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/02/2021

"best decision ever"

Commentaires: employees are in total control over their time, deductions, etc. this saves time and money.

Avantages: This platform is linear - anywhere you need to navigate is connected so circling back is easy. The backdoor for employees is amazing - they can mange their own time and W-2, stubs etc.

Inconvénients: last year the 1099 process was a mess, the non automated parts are tricky. We submitted our request then it goes to a group of people printing them out in batches - it was frustrating but they fixed ours no cost!

• Publié le 10/02/2021
Cheikh B.
WorkforceNow Revieuw
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 31/01/2021

"great system that makes payroll painless and headache free."

Commentaires: His efficient notifications

Avantages: WorkforceNow is very easy to understand and use. We notice that the customer service is very reactive. WorkforceNow is great when it comes to automating processes. We also notice the efficient notifications that inform the user about his pending e-mail in the inbox from where everything a company needs is in this WorkforceNow software.

Inconvénients: I personally the great difficulty is not to know the time off of each member of the team. no problem, but you need an apprenticeship to master this software.

• Publié le 31/01/2021
Ashley D.
Asst manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/02/2021

"Never switching companies again!"

Commentaires: Great- just switched back after our company used a different company for a year. Switched back after , did not like other company

Avantages: Convenience and easy to learn and navigate through the app as well as the site. Much easier to work on time cards.

Inconvénients: sometime logging in is tough for the staff, with the portal log in. It’s very small and they have a hard time approving time cards

• Publié le 09/02/2021
Freelancer
Traduction et localisation, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/03/2021

"ADP Review"

Commentaires: Overall, I am satisfied with ADP. It has a lot of features that I am do not need for what I do, but if I were a bigger company, I can see how that will be extremely useful.

Avantages: Payroll is the most important for use with my line of work. It helps me track accurate activity and make billing and payroll so much easier to process. The Pros ADP has definitely is that it is easy to use and has a strong support team that is always available. Because so many organizations are familiar with it, I can always find content to help me navigate any difficulties I might have.

Inconvénients: Because my line of work is mostly with independent contractors and freelancers, I think the products here have a lot more features than I need. Maybe a much simpler version for Contractors who are not tax deductible version aside from the employees version of the software could be useful.

• Publié le 22/03/2021
Shanna K.
Supervisor
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/03/2021

"ADP Encompasses Human Resource Management"

Commentaires: ADP is reliable. It’s been easy to learn and easy to train my employees to use. It takes a lot of tasks away from me that I would manually have to spend time completing which frees me up for other things.

Avantages: The diversity of the features and the ease is use makes me love this product.

Inconvénients: Still learning to use the the marketplace

• Publié le 27/03/2021
Chirag S.
CITO
Assurance, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2021

"Reliable workforce management system"

Commentaires: We use ADP Workforce for time management, payroll, employee database, benefits, cloud data storage, signing documents and more. We have had some downtimes here and there, but no complaints there. It happens. We are, overall, happy with the software. It does the job well. In some areas important to us - like payroll - it shines.

Avantages: ADP handles complexity well. They know payroll really, really well. Payroll is important for staff and ADP makes it easy for us to handle it. Payroll module has always worked and has handled various edge cases for us.

Inconvénients: We don't like ADP's support. We feel that reaching to support is a wasteful use of our time since we barely ever get value out of them. ADP should definitely invest in support staff who are knowledgeable and willing to help. We, once, had a challenge with ADP mobile app. Information that was supposed to be on managers' ADP mobile app profile wasn't showing up. After several attempts over several months, one curious support person chose to dive deep and figure a solution out.

• Publié le 07/04/2021
Brian G.
Customer Service Representative
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
  • Publié le 25/04/2020

"Follows you wherever you go..."

Commentaires: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Avantages: Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Inconvénients: Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

• Publié le 25/04/2020
Sally G.
Controller
Logiciels, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 25/02/2021

"ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business"

Commentaires: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Avantages: The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Inconvénients: The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

• Publié le 25/02/2021
Virginia G.
HR Coordinator
Assurance, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 23/10/2020

"ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons"

Commentaires: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Avantages: ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Inconvénients: The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

• Publié le 23/10/2020
Sherri A.
Senior HR Business Partner
Banque, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 04/02/2020

"It's come a long way"

Commentaires: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Avantages: We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Inconvénients: The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

• Publié le 04/02/2020
Kym W.
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager
Automobile, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"ADP"

Commentaires: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Avantages: ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Inconvénients: The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

• Publié le 29/08/2019
Cyndi M.
sr. global payroll manager
Services d'information, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"WFN Review"

Commentaires: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Avantages: The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Inconvénients: It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

• Publié le 27/08/2019
Shikha V.
Recrutement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 30/04/2019

"ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions"

Commentaires: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Avantages: ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc.
This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service.
It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately.
The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application.
The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Inconvénients: The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

• Publié le 30/04/2019
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2019

"Easy to Use and Easy to Manage"

Avantages: Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP.
- Easy to manage my PTO and see balances
I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP.
Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours.
- Notifications
ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out.
- Everything in one place
All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too.
I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in.
Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Inconvénients: - Outdated look
I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO.
- More details needed
I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things
- Update takes time
When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

• Publié le 01/02/2019
Collin E.
HRIS / Payroll Analyst
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2018

"Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason"

Commentaires: This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Avantages: This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Inconvénients: ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

• Publié le 13/12/2018
Cynthia O.
Human Resource Manager
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2018

"WFN Review 2018"

Commentaires: Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good. PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Avantages: Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

Inconvénients: I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform.
1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import.
2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards)
3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

• Publié le 06/12/2018
Senior Treasury Manager
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 04/12/2018

"Intuitive for users of all types"

Commentaires: As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.

Avantages: Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.

Inconvénients: One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.

• Publié le 04/12/2018
Claudia H.
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 05/12/2017

"ADP has been the best aspect of my job at times and the most frustrating at other times."

Commentaires: It does a great job of staying current with all the compliances changes to payroll and HR. I rely on them to get the payroll reporting correct.

Avantages: The webinars and continuous learning opportunities for the user are great. Laws and compliances are changing so quickly that it is hard for someone in the trenches to keep up. They make staying current easy with their Eye on Washington and special webcasts. I like the look and ease of the program. It is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The new Pay Cycle is great, but it would be nice to enjoy it a while before they "upgrade" it again. I need time to learn and discover all the ways it can assist me. Customer support has been one area of frustration, but help with the ACA and Time and Attendance has been stellar.

Inconvénients: Getting answers quickly has been a huge frustration, and not just with customer service although that has been an issue with payroll. It seems to take an unnecessary amount of time to get something new implemented. We took steps to add an HR component for tracking professional development hours for our teachers. Once we signed up, we waited weeks to hear back about implementation. Finally after emailing our rep, I was contacted about training for the addition and found out it was not what we wanted. What we wanted was free and available with the push of a button. ADP has great resources for self-learning and I take advantage of them frequently. But sometimes I have an issue with payroll and need an answer quickly. Now with the designated rep, that doesn't happen. She is rarely available, which I understand, she has many clients and speaking with someone else is perfectly acceptable, but usually I end up having to leave a message. I find myself not wanting to call and having issues unresolved. Sometimes she is not able to resolve the issue completely because it involves a different department.

envoyé par ADP le 07/12/2017

Hi Claudia -

Thank you for your review of Workforce Now. We have made significant changes to our Service model that I would love to connect with you more about. Please reach out to me directly: Anthony.Woodard@adp.com

• Publié le 05/12/2017
Monica W.
Administration publique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2017

"For the most part, this is a good product and fairly intuitive."

Commentaires: I was using a massive system, that was very cumbersome and not flexible at all. ADP streamlined our processes for the most part and has made our jobs in HR and Payroll a little easier.

Avantages: There is a home page that can be customized. This provides the employer a good opportunity to communicate with all employees, considering everyone must go into ADP to enter their time at least twice each month. The portal can be setup in English and Spanish. The system overall is fairly easy to work in and find information. There are a good number of standard reports. ADP offers a lot of training opportunities, support, message boards, etc. at no cost, which is a definite benefit.

Inconvénients: The home page is a wonderful communication tool; however, customizing it in Portal is very difficult and takes more time than it should to get it to look professional. The setup is fairly restrictive, the 'Undo' button no longer exists after this last upgrade, you can't control the line spacing, for some reason the system removes some spacing between words that were copied and pasted into the Portal, and for the most part, the system seems to do what it wants. The leave-time system has become very cumbersome. Example: An employee is out sick one day in a pay period. The employee enters their work hours, along with their sick time, into the timesheet, then saves and approves their timesheet. The supervisor then goes in and must first approve the sick time, which automatically removes the employee's approval. The employee then must approve their timesheet again before the supervisor can approve the entire timesheet. Another aggravation is the ridiculous number of messages and the requirement to archive the messages. The system even requires confirmation that you want to archive and then it provides a running total of the number that has been archived, or the number of new hires entered, etc. Knowing the number of actions taken or messages archived is unnecessary.

envoyé par ADP le 25/07/2017

Monica -

Thank you for taking the time to review our WFN product. I am sorry you find our customization features and leave-time system underwhelming. I would love to connect with you more about this. Please reach out: anthony.woodard@adp.com

Mark L.
Director of Payroll
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 25/07/2017

"Overall the different components of the system work well together and are easy to use."

Commentaires: The system has easy to track timesheets, both the hours and the supervisor and employee approvals. This is important as a Government Contractor. Having a system that works as smoothly as this makes growing as a company much easier and limits the amount of staff that we have to hire to process the payroll and the HR functions. Having a customer support team for payroll questions and reporting questions helps greatly. I have always found ADP's reporting support staff the most knowledgeable about their department and have always given me great help.

Avantages: The reporting system is is easier to use than other systems I have used in the past. Also, I like how the HR functions, employee service items, the payroll system, and the timesheet system flow well together. The reporting system makes it easy to run reports over several companies, for several years, and for active and terminated employees. I've used other popular payroll processors software which limited the reports to only 1 year at a time. I like how easy it is for employees to access their paystubs, access past w-2s, and make changes to some of their information. Having the view available for pay stubs and w-2s has cut down on phone calls. The payroll system is very easy to use. Recent upgrades have placed fields in a better arrangement for viewing several fields of an employee record at the same time. I find the timesheet system mostly easy to use for our employees.

Inconvénients: There are too many, too frequent upgrades. I've experienced reports losing formatting during the upgrade and have to repair them or reach out to ADP to repair them. Also, there have been several periods of downtime hours this year where the system has crashed and almost all of these are following an upgrade. The security portion of the system can be a bit tricky and not very user friendly, although, some improvements have been made in recent upgrades. Also, the phone app for the timesheet system is a bit lacking in functionality, although, this too has seen some recent upgrades.