Avis clients sur ADP Workforce Now

Construction, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

easy to use

5 le mois dernier New

Pros:

fonctione tres bien, facile a utilisé et rapide

Cons:

il n'y avait pas de côté negatif, j'ai apprécié le programme

Rashid C.
Rashid C.
Teaching Assistant in É.-U.
E-learning, 201-500 employés

ADP Work Force Now Review

5 il y a 8 mois

Comments: I had a great experience using the software it gives a wholistic view of where your paycheck goes!

Pros:

ADP Workforce now is an extremely user friendly software that enables clients to accurately keep track of their paychecks in digital form. The software keeps track of tax, deductions and retirement contributions and presents them in an easy to understand visual format. You are also able to change information related to your deductibles etc. from the online platform

Cons:

Despite the great features it can be difficult to find what you are looking for in this software. Someone new to this software will feel somewhat overwhelmed by the many drop down menus presented on the home screen. This software is also one of the more pricey options available on the market.

Chirag S.
CITO in É.-U.
Assurance, 51-200 employés

Reliable workforce management system

4 il y a 7 mois

Comments: We use ADP Workforce for time management, payroll, employee database, benefits, cloud data storage, signing documents and more. We have had some downtimes here and there, but no complaints there. It happens. We are, overall, happy with the software. It does the job well. In some areas important to us - like payroll - it shines.

Pros:

ADP handles complexity well. They know payroll really, really well. Payroll is important for staff and ADP makes it easy for us to handle it. Payroll module has always worked and has handled various edge cases for us.

Cons:

We don't like ADP's support. We feel that reaching to support is a wasteful use of our time since we barely ever get value out of them. ADP should definitely invest in support staff who are knowledgeable and willing to help. We, once, had a challenge with ADP mobile app. Information that was supposed to be on managers' ADP mobile app profile wasn't showing up. After several attempts over several months, one curious support person chose to dive deep and figure a solution out.

Carmel R.
Owner in É.-U.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Very Easy to User Management System for Benefits & Payroll!

5 il y a 3 semaines New

Comments: Overall ADP Workforce has been an instrumental tool in helping me stay in compliance with my business and also to keep my business records up to date! Extremely please with the software!

Pros:

I love the fact even for single user business it is very innovative software that really streamlines my payroll needs. The support team is outstanding if I run into any issues I can always count on them for help! I also love the fact that I can manage my account remotely from my cell phone!

Cons:

The price is rather high but I guess it comes with perks. ADP Workforce offers so many other features that is not available in other payroll software programs. I love the reporting features which helps me stay on top of my business.

Director of Human Resources in É.-U.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Necessary for some companies, I'll explain

3 il y a 3 ans

Comments: If your company is in that awkward stage situation where you either don't have your own payroll or don't have your in-house payroll software, utilizing something like ADP is necessary. It is useful because ADP allows you to either completely outsource, or partially where you maintain your in-house payroll dept., but use their software. You can even cut your own checks or have ADP do it. They are far more robust in their ability to handle complex payroll issues then competitors that are newer to the game. They also have a lot of cross-platform compatibility with things such as third party HRIS and ATS systems that competitors such as Paychex don't. Most HR software will implement ADP integration first because it is so widely used, and may never even offer integration for other software. ADP is basically essential if your company needs this integration ability. However, as a software, it is horrible. It is hardly intuitive, and while you can become a power user based on experience, much like Photoshop or other outdated software with robust features and following, it is a product of necessity and not design. I've attempted using alternatives such as Paychex, but ADP is so entrenched and if you have any level of complexity in your payroll, there just really isn't an alternative that matches it. While alternatives are easier to use and cheaper, they usually do not have the features and support ADP does. As a side note, ADP literally has service techs on standby 24/7.

Pros:

It is feature rich compared to some timekeeping and payroll based software. The level of integration is unsurpassed and your ability to choose how involved ADP is with your outsourcing of payroll is helpful based on the size of your company.

Cons:

Much like a lot of the legacy software that has been around forever cornering the market (think Deltek or Photoshop), ADP is horrible archaic software circa 90s that has never evolved. Often, newer payroll/accounting software is far superior aesthetically and based on how intuitive it is to use. That's because they created their software with modern design and programming methods. Programs like ADP have been around forever and feel like it. They create upgrades, but almost as a consequence of their market-share and size, they can only do moderate changes for fear of creating too many implementation problems with all of their clients.

Jennifer S.
Payroll/Hr/Recruitment Admin in É.-U.
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Jennifer's ADP Review

5 il y a 3 semaines New

Comments: One of the BEST experiences I have had with a company - everyone is so friendly too when I need help with something.

Pros:

How easy it is to use as an administrator as well as an employees. How I only need 1 login for both of my accounts and I am able to do pretty much anything and everything with the access I have. Very rarely is it hard to find or figure something out on my own where I need to ask an employee.

Cons:

I can't say there is anything I don't like about this product. I love ADP a lot more then when we were with Paychex.

Yuri P.
Yuri P.
Director Of Operations And Business Development in Azerbaïdjan
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Workforcenow for productivity

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: It helped us to deal with HR matters effectively so that we could see everything with detailed info.

Pros:

Customization with it is incredible. Reporting features add more value to the software and as well increases the productivity. Pricing is quite reasonable. Mobile version does really well unlike its peers.

Cons:

Customer service should be upgraded. The software could be better integrated other platforms. I would like to see changes immediately because sometimes I have sign out and sign in to see changes.

Sarah S.
Marketing/Business Administrator in É.-U.
Immobilier, 201-500 employés

Would Recommend

5 le mois dernier New

Pros:

From an employee aspect - Using ADP has been extremely efficient!! The program labels everything clearly without any question or confusion! It allows you to update your time card so easily without hassle and be able to see your PTO; Vacation time or sick time without searching through a million different pages! I also enjoy how ADP reminds me which Holidays are Paid Holidays Off!! We have noticed other companies that make it difficult and confusing to get even the simplest of things done.

Cons:

I honestly don't think I have any complaints or cons about ADP!

Mary S.
Real Estate Officer in Philippines
Immobilier, 11-50 employés
Used the Software for: 6 à 12 mois

ADP-My all time partner on my job

5 il y a 4 semaines New

Comments: This medium has been saving me to have ease and convenience with my job. I did not regret a single thing upon using ADP. I love that it saves so much time tracking applicants on our real estate firm. I also like how clear and concise the presentations are. If you are looking for a partner on your job like tracking applicants and attendance on your firm, ADP is so much perfect for you.

Pros:

Very easy to use Gets work done really fast and convenient Saves time and effort It keep track on the applicant records effectively Clear data presentation

Cons:

Need more communication supports It takes hours if I call some support agents

Kimberly M.
Office Manager in É.-U.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Easily accessible

5 il y a 3 semaines New

Pros:

I like the fact that the software is easy to use and understand.

Cons:

I do not like the fact that when you need assistance it is sometimes hard to figure out how to get that assistance.

Abbey T.
Human Resources Generalist in É.-U.
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Used the Software for: plus d'un an

Good for large companies, not small ones

3 il y a 8 mois

Comments: While it is a good product, more support was offered for larger companies. Without being an expert on the software, it wasn't the best choice for my small company. I advise you ensure that the level of support you purchase is right for your company, both as an administrator and from an employee perspective.

Pros:

The software was very robust, and the employee profiles and tracking were great. The ability to take an employee from recruiting to onboarding through employment was great if you choose to utilize all of those options.

Cons:

The reporting was very difficult to handle, and since we are a smaller company we didn't have a specific point person to contact. Calling customer service every time I needed assistance was very long, tedious, resulted in getting a wide variety of answers on the same question, and a couple times it caused serious issues in our payroll.

Brian G.
Customer Service Representative in É.-U.
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Follows you wherever you go...

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: simple/easy/intuitive/persistent/Dedicated --- don't forget it will always be by your side

Pros:

Throughout many roles and across varied industry's ADP has been used as a platform to receive pay stubs, obtain tax information and forms, monitor time work and time off, and track pay. All of these features are displayed in an easy to navigate, user-friendly, customizable dashboard that is kind of awesome if you are obsessed with your finances. I love how everything is at your fingertips and how easy all your info is to access. The best part about ADP is that despite being issued new log in credentials with every employer who uses this program (usually the company email I am assigned once hired) all my previous ADP accounts synched with my new job and literally has followed me from place to place. I was concerned that with each new employer and subsequently the new account information, I would have countless user names and passwords spanning my lifetime from each and every job I held. WRONG! This program is great... their app even is better.. and it will always be with you no matter the employer.

Cons:

Starting the whole process at times can be difficult. With my most recent employer who used ADP there was a miscommunication between HR and the company resulting in misinformation and bad information regarding sign up to the app/program. An invite code was needed but it seemed no one could get it together enough to get it for us ...needless to say weeks later the entire new hire class got the right code hence access to our paystubs

Sally G.
Controller in É.-U.
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

ADP Workforce Now is so-so for a small business

4 il y a 8 mois

Comments: Overall WFN is a pretty complex product, with features that most likely are impactful and necessary for larger companies. However, as a small business user, it seems cumbersome in some instances. But by far my biggest issue using this product is with the ADP Support. I have no dedicated support representative; I'm pretty sure every person working for their support is located in another country, and it generally takes me between one and 8 hours overall to get any type of problem fixed. That is not an exaggeration. And I know to expect that almost every time, the call will get disconnected and I may or may not hear back from that representative. Being 100% unable to rely on their product support to fix our issues can be a huge problem when the error involves payroll which is under a deadline!

Pros:

The interface on the employee profile pages is pretty good. It's like a dashboard for each type of information for each employee (pay profile, employment profile, personal profile, etc.).

Cons:

The reporting functionality leaves much to be desired from the user's perspective. I find it very difficult to locate a canned report containing the information I need, and the custom reporting can be difficult to use. We also use this product for PTO tracking, and the users find it difficult to figure out how to see all the details and manage their time off. I am constantly having to explain to them how to use it, when this feature should really be self-explanatory. In addition, administrators are unable to pull or print a calendar showing time off for all employees in a given time period. This seems like information that's crucial from a business perspective, but apparently if we don't pay for the Time & Attendance module, we do not get the full functionality of the PTO system. Disappointing, to say the least. Another big disappointment is figuring out how to use this product to distribute and track company policies that require signatures, print a report with the results, etc. I'm not sure it works at all....I have been unable to figure it out, and therefore gave up on that.

Karen C.
HR Director in É.-U.
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

HRIS System

4 il y a 10 mois

Comments: Overall my ADP Workforce now experience has been excellent.

Pros:

ADP provides useful modules for the HRIS needs. The Payroll, HR and Benefits management modules are most useful and critical for our needs. Our dedicated support person is top tier and very helpful. Not always something that smaller companies can find. We are fortunate to be a PE firm and have that additional ADP support.

Cons:

Each module costs and can be pricy. Modules should be bundled and priced accordingly. Also once you buy a module, it seems like the transition to implementation drops off until you remind them you want to move forward with implementation.

Virginia G.
HR Coordinator in É.-U.
Assurance, 201-500 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

ADP Workforce Now Pros and Cons

4 l’année dernière

Comments: ADP Workforce Now has been a great learning experience. I love how easy it is to reset users log in information from the administration side and how ADP recognizes users based off personal information. This comes in handy when needing to pull historical payroll data.

Pros:

ADP is very easy to use and I love how they have a built in training platform that can train you as you use the system. There are little information bubbles that you can hover over that will give you insights to the features and updates as they are release. ADP is expanding who they will integrate with which is wonderful because you can have several other systems integrated to the payroll system which makes for seamless processes. I really enjoy using ADP Workforce Now, it's very easy to use, pull reports, and run payroll. The system is very intelligent and won't allow you to hire individuals with the same personal information, which is very important for auditing purposes. Overall, great system to use.

Cons:

The three cons I have about ADP Workforce Now is the reporting is difficult to use if you don't know what exactly you need when pulling data. The support team is very slow and sometimes too busy to prioritize your issues if you're a smaller organization vs. a larger organization. The last con is that the system is not customizable, so if you need a form or process customized to fit your company's needs, I would suggest a different system that is more customizable.

Sherri A.
Senior HR Business Partner in É.-U.
Banque, 201-500 employés

It's come a long way

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: We enjoy having the functionality and time savings it brings to our organization. I look forward to future upgrades to the reporting and performance review features.

Pros:

We have used ADP for over 10 years. It has come a long way in the functionality. They have a good system for open enrollment, policy acknowledgements, W4 reporting, benefit tracking. I like the historical information. We recently added Doc Cloud and have enjoyed having all the documents in one place.

Cons:

The reporting feature needs some work. They information is in the system, but the reports to pull the information aren't very user friendly. For example, their gross pay report is wonderful, but there isn't a report to pull that breaks down what categories the information came from. The performance review feature doesn't allow for customization to add forms. Also, when they make upgrades, they don't recognize the affect it will have on other parts of the software.

Kym W.
Human Resource/ Payroll Manager in É.-U.
Automobile, 201-500 employés

ADP

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: After the implementation process, as painful as it was, the system seems to be a little smoother and working correctly. Still finding some items that are needing fixed from the lack of attention from our previous account managers.

Pros:

ADP has automated several process that used to be manual.

Cons:

The implementation process was very difficult and lasted over a year. It took almost a year to find a good Account Manager. The continued updates. Just seems that every week I go in and something has changed. The ACA reporting is still a little clunky.

Cyndi M.
sr. global payroll manager in É.-U.
Services d'information, 501-1 000 employés

WFN Review

4 il y a 2 ans

Comments: I have been expanding the functions within WFN - we added time and attendance this year and plan on using other feature to help us grow and scale our payroll. I find as the complexities of our payroll increases, WFN can handle and grow with us.

Pros:

The flexibility it provides. Depending upon the company's complexities - you can use as little or as much as you need from the system. It integrates with other systems too (Workday, etc) to help automate processes.

Cons:

It is a difficult to have multiple payroll runs at the same time. When you are in a public company with stock and regular payroll runs on the same day - the system can do it - but it is not easy to flow between the two payroll runs.

Assistant Photo Editor in É.-U.
Édition, 501-1 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

ADP is a great tool for businesses

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Really happy overall.

Pros:

ADP is a great tool for companies to use for their employees. Not only can you find all the important documents you need in one place, but you also get perks with ADP. Even if you leave a company ADP will still show you your pay stubs and tax info later on. Sometimes businesses add certain qualities to ADP, so be sure to make what you have on the platform clear. I have gotten many great perks and coupon codes from ADP for car rentals, movie tickets and outings.

Cons:

Customer service is slow, if non existent. If you have an issue it is guaranteed to take you more then 48 hours to solve.

Shikha V.
HR Manager in Inde
Recrutement, 201-500 employés

ADP Workforce Now-Most used and advanced Human Capital Management Solutions

5 il y a 2 ans

Comments: Our company’s overall experience has been extremely good except for the customer service part, which has now improved as compared to earlier. We have no plans to move to any other software since our entire team is very well versed with this software.

Pros:

ADP Workforce Now is a wholesome web-based human resource capital management system designed to assist and automate company’s HR processes including payroll management, benefits, time and labor management, compliance etc. This tool also provides the API, which facilitates the smooth integration with other HR business application including any internal software that you may have. We have been using this software for almost 5 years now and the experience has been amazing. The entire application is user friendly and easy to manage with a supportive customer service. It also facilitates our employees to register into the system whose paycheck has been processed once and they can view their paystubs online, which reduces our burden of sending the paystubs separately. The entire process of payroll including the tax processing, sick time filing (if applicable), PTO management etc. is simplified through this application. The benefit enrolment/waiving process is also easier with all the documents placed under different sections of the consultant’s file.

Cons:

The customer support team is cooperative but getting answers from them could be tedious. You have to be on call for almost 15-20 minutes before you could hear a human voice. The response time over emails is not so fast as well. It may take from 4-5 hours to a day to get an answer sometimes.

Samridh S.
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II in É.-U.
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to Use and Easy to Manage

4 il y a 3 ans

Pros:

Our company transitioned to ADP 3 years ago and in the past three years I have really grown to like ADP. - Easy to manage my PTO and see balances I can easily log into ADP and see how much balance is left. Previously I had to wait for my paycheck to look at it and keep note of it. Otherwise everything was stored on the SAP system and SAP codes were too hard to remember. I like the online platform a lot better with ADP. Apply for PTO is also a piece of cake. Simply choose the date (calendar is shown on right) and submit the hours. - Notifications ADP is really good about notifying the user if there is any mails waiting in the inbox. Any approvals or disapprovals, documents and announcements on ADP gets sent straight to my work email and it helps me to remember that I should go and check it out. - Everything in one place All my Paychecks, Tax Documents, Health and Dental Benefits, Policies etc are on one spot. They are all properly placed under specific tabs so after some clicking around I was able to easily get to the page I needed too. I also like that I can download my information and documents in a pdf format and store it computer for later access. I no longer have to email HR and ask for my tax document if I lost it or ask what is the health/dental plan i enrolled in. Even enrolling or changing the benefits plan is super easy and it is all done inside the ADP at the beginning of each year.

Cons:

- Outdated look I think ADP could enhance their website a bit more than what it is. I do like their simplicity however more helpful links in the front page would be nice so that I do not have to click through 3 pages to submit a PTO. - More details needed I would prefer each page to have some details on what this page is for and how it can be used. Some sort of front page explanation would be nice. The first few months I emailed my HR every single time to figure out how to do the simplest of things - Update takes time When there is an updated I have notice some delays. Whether it be on my PTO approval or my salary increase. The system updates takes the longest.

Collin E.
Collin E.
HRIS / Payroll Analyst in É.-U.
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

Leading Payroll Vendor for a Reason

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: This is a strong tool once the learning curve is overcome. I have used small, medium, and large payroll platforms and ADP is a true "One size fits all" platform and perhaps my vendor of choice. However, for that ideal fit, it will require diligent implementation and an understanding of the platform and it's features. There are trade-offs: while startup companies such as Zenefits or Namely have a simple user interface and easy to navigate, they also come with system limitations and lack of support compared to the big companies. ADP is the opposite; sometimes quirky and difficult to find what you need, but a truly powerful system with a large support team ready to assist. Choose based on your priorities.

Pros:

This is an extremely robust platform with extensive custom functionality. When properly configured and utilized, WorkforceNow can fit practically any business and payroll model, from small businesses to high volume, enterprise-level companies. Service and Support are best in class and will walk you through anything. Tax filings, notice resolutions, and year-end processes are a breeze. Solid tools and modules - Benefits, Reporting Suite, Onboarding, Time Tracking (But you'll pay for it).

Cons:

ADP is a legacy company with legacy systems. Because they have been around for so long, some features seem to be "stacked" on from prior versions instead of given an entire overhaul. This can lead to an lack of intuitive UI and UX compared to younger systems like Workday. Implementation team may give you an "out of the box" setup. May require diligent partnership in configuring to your specifications. Pricing may not be as competitive as other vendors and module implementations can add up.

Cynthia O.
Human Resource Manager in É.-U.
Vente au détail, 5 001-10 000 employés

WFN Review 2018

4 il y a 3 ans

Comments: Overall experience with WFN platform has been very good. PS: I miss being able to go to ADP locations for "live" training. Especially for reporting! I know that the WFN reporting is very strong and I am not using to it's full ability. I am more of a hands on learner vs. webinars and learned a lot by attending ADP classes for training in THIS area in the past. (Hint, hint - Smile)

Pros:

Love having everything on the same platform; payroll, benefits, T&A, and reporting. For the most part I love the ease of using the product. While updates are important to stay compliant and current with needs they create havoc with current setup.(growing pains!) I have been using ADP products since 1990 and this platform is by far the best and easiest to use. Love the training bites on the top of pages.

Cons:

I only have cons with specific areas of WFN updates and not the overall WFN platform. 1. Time & Attendance - Current update of moving hours to payroll we lost that the function where the system will stop the import to payroll if there are exceptions and either make you acknowledge the exception or delete from the time card. Example: A manager approves a time off request for a closed pay period. The hours flow to the current pay period. Since it is just hours (because in wrong pay/time period) there are no dollars. When doing a payroll reconciliation we tie hours & dollars. When it's a company of 400 employees this is like looking for a needle in a hay stack. I'd rather be stopped and asked to note the exception before I can import. 2. There needs to be more flexibility with the restrictions within time and attendance. Example: We want to restrict an employee to only being able to swipe in 5 minutes before the start of their schedule. If they are 5 minutes late I don't want them restricted; they should be able to swipe in even if they are an hour late. (The old ETime allowed this and it was very helpful in controlling OT because employees had to immediately go to a manager to get permission to start or stay later than their scheduled time vs. seeing the next day when reviewing time cards) 3. Wage & Garnishment - Need easier reports to get what is needed

Senior Treasury Manager in É.-U.
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

Intuitive for users of all types

5 il y a 3 ans

Comments: As a leader of a team, I am responsible for approving time cards, PTO requests, time adjustments, etc. and have found that ADP WorkforceNow is an intuitive software that anyone can learn very quickly. The menu is thorough but simple, and functions are placed in a logical workflow. I would highly recommend ADP WorkforceNow as a timekeeping/payroll software due to the easy-to-use software.

Pros:

Intuitive web-based software that I have found easy to use across users of all types. As a manager that approves time cards on a regular basis, I found that it's easy to find what you're looking for. For example, if you want to adjust a time card, simply click on the employee's time card, and go to the appropriate day that you want to adjust the time, and click "add row," "delete row,", etc. OR simply adjust the time as needed in each box - it's as simple as that. I also liked the calendar-based PTO request form - simply click on the date(s) that you want to schedule for PTO, Jury Duty, etc. and it will mostly populate the request form with the date(s) you selected. There's also a variety of reports you can run in which you can select your criteria so provide the right report you need.

Cons:

One con is when you are "acting on behalf" of someone else, the menu looks a little different than your normal dashboard screen, but it's nothing major and you quickly get used to the functions. Also, it can be a little tricky to find out each team members time off scheduled as you have to dig into the menu a little deeper. But as you use the software more, you quickly become accustomed to where to go.

Claudia H.
HR Manager in É.-U.
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 201-500 employés
Used the Software for: plus de deux ans

ADP has been the best aspect of my job at times and the most frustrating at other times.

4 il y a 4 ans

Comments: It does a great job of staying current with all the compliances changes to payroll and HR. I rely on them to get the payroll reporting correct.

Pros:

The webinars and continuous learning opportunities for the user are great. Laws and compliances are changing so quickly that it is hard for someone in the trenches to keep up. They make staying current easy with their Eye on Washington and special webcasts. I like the look and ease of the program. It is easy to navigate and find what you're looking for. The new Pay Cycle is great, but it would be nice to enjoy it a while before they "upgrade" it again. I need time to learn and discover all the ways it can assist me. Customer support has been one area of frustration, but help with the ACA and Time and Attendance has been stellar.

Cons:

Getting answers quickly has been a huge frustration, and not just with customer service although that has been an issue with payroll. It seems to take an unnecessary amount of time to get something new implemented. We took steps to add an HR component for tracking professional development hours for our teachers. Once we signed up, we waited weeks to hear back about implementation. Finally after emailing our rep, I was contacted about training for the addition and found out it was not what we wanted. What we wanted was free and available with the push of a button. ADP has great resources for self-learning and I take advantage of them frequently. But sometimes I have an issue with payroll and need an answer quickly. Now with the designated rep, that doesn't happen. She is rarely available, which I understand, she has many clients and speaking with someone else is perfectly acceptable, but usually I end up having to leave a message. I find myself not wanting to call and having issues unresolved. Sometimes she is not able to resolve the issue completely because it involves a different department.

ADP Response

il y a 4 ans

Hi Claudia - Thank you for your review of Workforce Now. We have made significant changes to our Service model that I would love to connect with you more about. Please reach out to me directly: Anthony.Woodard@adp.com