15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EventsCase

En savoir plus sur EventsCase

Solution de gestion événementielle qui synchronise les technologies d'événements pour aider les entreprises à surveiller leur efficacité et offrir une expérience utilisateur de qualité.

En savoir plus sur EventsCase

Value for money and customization. Besides, customer support is great.

Sometimes too many features which can make it a little confusing for a new user.

EventsCase - Notes

EventsCase a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 17 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EventsCase ?

Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Great for setting up events and driving traffic to them.

I used to setup school events to meet and network with educators and administrators. Very easily was able to setup great events with little fuss.

Got lost in the navigation a time or two but sure that was on my end.

Kevin
Head of Marketing (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Great product and even better support!

Commentaires : Since working with EventsCase, they've shown again and again that not only do they have a great, innovative product, but that their customer service is second to none. They have always been incredibly helpful in providing us with a soultion that works to fit our business, and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to anyone.

Great support, easy to use platform, innovative, flexible

Nothing

Événementiel, 51–200 employés

Great Product with Customization Features

It allows you to manage multiple events simultaneously. Their customer service is very supportive to our needs and allows for customization options. The website is very user friendly.

The are many features which can be overwhelming at the beginning and confusing for a first time user.

Marketing Director (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 11–50 employés

Working with EventsCase

Commentaires : We used EventsCase for two important conferences in 2015/6 and were really impressed by the simplicity that combined with extensive functionality. As a growing company they were always keen to work with us to develop the product to allow us to deliver on ever more complicated requirements. A great product.

Ease of use and adaptability

Jon
Senior Student-led Initiatives Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

Great team and great product

Commentaires : We've been working with eventscase (previously pickevent) for a number of years and they've helped us adapt their software to our needs. This has included great support and an openness to listen to and respond to feedback.

Brings together multiple event management features together. Excellent support.

Stanley
Partner (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Africonomie EventsCase Review

Commentaires : We are happy with the quality, functionality and most important to support we recieve from EventsCase team.

Sammy
Student-Led Initiatives Manager (R.-U.)

The Best Case Support for Events!

Commentaires : I have been using EventCase (Formerly PickEvent ) for two years now and it is a fantastic product, easy to use, loads of great features and most importantly a fantastic support team on hand to help with any queries. It allows us to manage multiple events simultaneously and the historical data we are accumulating is priceless.

Marketing Director (Espagne)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Amazing customer support and customization

Commentaires : I used to work with companies that when you close a deal they forget you. But Eventscase is caring about my needs every time. I can trust them. In every event that I have organised with Eventscase any mistake was made and the websites were wonderful.

Value for money and customization. Besides, customer support is great.

I have organized 9 events and I have yet not found any disadvantage or a relevant mistake.

Réponse de l'équipe de EventsCase

il y a 8 ans

Thanks David, it is a pleasure working with you and supporting your business

Jade
Événementiel, 201–500 employés

Really supportive staff

Commentaires : The EventsCase software was great for us because of it's flexibility, the team made lots of customisations to suit our needs and were really supportive throughout the whole process - always on hand to answer any questions.

How customisable it is, the friendly people that run it

Jared
Jared
Founder & President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés

Lightyears beyond what I need it for

It's definitely lightyears beyond what I need it for, but it works great!

Wish there was a tier between bronze and silver

Sally
Director (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement

Review for Capterra

Commentaires : I had an easy experience which really helped run out events. I ran small but also large annual event through the website

Easy and intuitive

Some payment complications at the beginning

Alberto

Good and intuitive tool.

Commentaires : I have been using the tool for over a year. While it is a great tool, the best part of it is the customer service that comes with it. EventsCase team has always been very responsive to our requests and has even made changes to the software based on feedback provided. If you are looking for a reliable and flexible tool, this is the best option out there!

Sofia

Great costumer service

Commentaires : We've worked with eventscase on a number of different projects - some worked out better then others, but their team was always very attentive to our needs and suggestions.

Jose
Espagne
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great value and very easy to use

Commentaires : We built a community with over 1,500 event professionals using EventsCase for websites, registration, networking and community. Very easy-to-use and I great support team.

james

Great Tech

Commentaires : I have been using this platform for nearly two years. It looks great and is useful in so many ways.

Laura
Marketing Manager (Espagne)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Great tool for your event. And great technical team

Commentaires : My event was a success in organization

In my organization we use EventsCase to organize a sporting event. It was very easy to use for both the personalization of the web and the registrations of the guests to the event. I would highlight the technical team that has always been very quick in managing my doubts and have been to improve my event at all times. It is now an essential tool for all my events!

Jun Ming
Analyst (R.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Excellent service - Intuitive interface

Commentaires : Working with Event case has been a brilliant experience. The interface was intuitive and procedural. Allowing me to manage my event easily. When I had queries, customer support was quickly provided and I was able to discover powerful tools to fulfill my business requirements

Its intuitive interface

I am very satisfied thus far