15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur InventoryCloud

En savoir plus sur InventoryCloud

Les solutions d'inventaire Wasp sont économiques pour les PME et évolutives pour les grandes entreprises, tout en étant faciles à mettre en œuvre pour les deux.

En savoir plus sur InventoryCloud

In wasp Inventory Control i like the reordering feature stock tracking system and reporting system in inventory control.

Iphone app needs a lot of work, crashes often, doesn't flow nicely and has limited features.

InventoryCloud - Notes

InventoryCloud a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 331 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé InventoryCloud ?

Francislyne
Developpeur (Côte d’Ivoire)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Vos outil d'inventaire dans le cloud

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Il est accessible, partout et à n'importe quel moment

InventoryCloud, vous permettra de mettre en place un outil d'inventaire, dont les données sont hébergées dans le cloud

Il vous faudra avoir accès à internet afin de pouvoir utiliser InventoryCloud

il y a 6 mois

Thank you for sharing your review. We appreciate you as a customer and we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

The inventory management process has become remarkably efficient for business

5,0 l’année dernière

One of the standout features of InventoryCloud is its user-friendly interface. Navigating through the system is intuitive, and even those without extensive technical expertise can easily grasp its functionality. The streamlined design allows for quick and effortless access to all the necessary inventory management tools.Enabling me to analyze sales trends, monitor stock turnover rates, and identify potential areas for improvement.

Improveing better than previous. I wholeheartedly recommend InventoryCloud.

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for your wholehearted recommendation. We're very glad to hear that you're finding such great value in our solution's rich menu of features.

Kyle
Logistic (É.-U.)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés

Scott Aerator

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Basic package works great and would recommend it to others.

Easy of operation and moving inventory within the four walls

I really need the advanced version but can afford it

il y a 2 mois

We appreciate you sharing how much more effective InventoryCloud is over other similar applications. Thanks for your review.

Trent
Inventory (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 201–500 employés

WASP Inventory Review

Commentaires : Over all my experience with WASP has been quite frustrating. I have had very hard times contacting customer support, and when there is an error that doesn't seem to make sense, getting in contact with customer support makes it feel even more impossible. I do however like the ease of use, it's very user friendly from a visible standpoint and doesn't deter new users like other inventory softwares do. WASP is perfect for small businesses with minimal moving parts that need basic inventory tracking at a fair price. Only with larger businesses will you see WASP's functionality decline. For our business, we believe we have exceeded WASP's capabilities.

What I like most about this software is that it is easy to introduce new users too. The interface is simple and easy to understand for people who may have not used an inventory system before. The design on the handheld devices is easily digestible and doesn't discourage new users because of its simple and familiar feeling interface.

Barcode customization and tracking has been incredibly painstaking to use. Many customization features are not easily available, even something as simple as adjusting the size of a barcode. The search features, while available, are very difficult to understand. Filtering the search items only further complicates the search itself. It would be nice if there was a filter just to see a single days moves, or if there is an existing filter for this, for it to be more obvious to the user.

Shalonda
Purchasing Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Wasp At Genesis

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : I have no complaints thus far. Everytime we need to make updates we get the help we need.

How fast and easy access to all pf our inventory information is. And receiving reorder triggers.

Sometimes it take forever for thr pages to load.

il y a 2 mois

Fast and easy also wins the race. Thanks for pointing that out to the other readers.

Brooke
Assistant Athletics Director of Sports Nutrition (É.-U.)
Sports, 11–50 employés

Texas Christian University Sports Nutrition

Commentaires : I am very satisfied with the overall product and the way we have chosen to utilize this software to control and manage our sports nutrition department and the 500+ food and beverage options we serve our athletes.

The capability of utilizing the software on an app as we use iPads to input data in various storage locations. I also like the customized reporting option as we set min and maxes to calculate and control reordering quantities.

That I cannot get alerts for both expiration date warnings as well as min and max alerts. Handheld devices are also finicky with wifi connections.

Gary
Ops Manager (É.-U.)
Entreposage, 11–50 employés

Solid Inventory Control

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

InventoryCloud gives live updates to our team in accessing and locating our products. There are plenty of useful functions to help keep track of costs, locations, and history of transactions to back track and locate any user error.

We rely heavily on mobile usable and at times there has been errors that does not push the transaction through. Although, this has happened less frequently due to updates through to the app.

la semaine dernière

Thanks for sharing with everyone insights on the plenty of useful functions of InventoryCloud to help keep track of costs, locations and transactions. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Kira
Warehouse Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

Learning curve

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Having an Assembly and Kit feature helps our warehouse as mostly everything is an assembly line.

Removing items that don't have a primary location.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are pleased to hear that the assembly and kit features are delivering on your needs. Do know that we are committed to continuously improving on your experience.

Jesse
Procurement Inventory (É.-U.)
Armée, 51–200 employés

Wasp review 2024

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use and easy to explain to employees

None. It is a great product. Great value and equipment is quality

la semaine dernière

Ease of use is very important to us. We realize that this is an important requirement for an inventory management solution. Thanks for confirming for everyone that InventoryCloud is, in fact, not only easy to use, but a great and valuable product. Thanks.

Farid
Process control engineer (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés

Shell Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

easy to setup and operator user friendly

I would like the application work using Domain AD

il y a 2 mois

Thanks for explaining to everyone how InventoryCloud is easy to setup.

Mohammed
Mohammed
Supervisor (Arabie saoudite)
Meubles, 1 001–5 000 employés

The best

Commentaires : good for warehousing

History of each every items is most good thing.

search by serial number take some time its delay

il y a 2 ans

Glad to hear that InventoryCloud is meeting your warehousing needs.

Hugo
Inventory Manager (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

Inventory Cloud

Commentaires : It's been very convinient for us to have the cloud set up, it given us more features / tools to get our orders processed and tracked through our shop down to the end user, It's a must have for any buisness

I've been using the Wasp Inventory Control for about 5 years now and just upgraded to the Inventory Cloud and it has been much easier to use, also the software gives the user the option of using our mobile devices instead of the scanner in certain cases. One of the best items also provided with the upgrade is the availability of creating your own custom reports very important in tracking your inventory . It's a must have program if you want to make sure all your inventory is squared away..

Only one real issue I've had is label printing not as easy as the previous version, Creating the label is not the real issue it's having to modify a labels size .. Not user friendly when it comes to label modification. Not a deal breaker.. I do have a work around only because I've been using inventory control for some time now.

Crating Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

If you are doing inventory by hand, or in Excel, give InventoryCloud a look.

Commentaires : Personally, InventoryCloud has made my live at work INCREDIBLY easier and less stressful. I no longer have to worry about those end of the month hard counts, or if I am running low on inventory. I find InventoryCloud very intuitive, and easy to use. although it may have been difficult getting other workers to understand the software, the company I work for is better because of InventoryCloud.

When I say that I LOVE this software, it isn't an understatement. This software has changed not just how I do my job, but has changed how the company I work for does inventory. Before InventoryCloud, the company as a whole was doing inventory through Excel. While this worked it was extremely inefficient. with InventoryCloud, checking in, managing, and charging materials to certain projects, couldn't be easier. Monthly hard counts? simplified. Inventory running low? Notifications sent straight to your email. InventoryCloud is well worth it.

Now, while I said I love this software, that does not mean that there are not things that need work. for example, the barcode scanning, while easy to use, requires a lot of setup. also, it doesn't always scan on the first try, and sometimes you will need to scan a few times. secondly, if you have other people using the software on iPads, like the company that I work for does, the training needed is a lot of work. some workers may have trouble understanding the ins and outs of all of the transactions that can be performed.

richard
coordinator (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 5 001–10 000 employés

Inventory 1

Commentaires : WASP has done what is was supposed to do and it is much better than a paper and pen process. Wasp is overall a good inventory software with some small issues here and there, but very useful.

The software is a complete inventory software. The software mainly runs well for what it is. It does what it is supposed to do. Good for general inventory functions.

At times the system runs slow, and picking large orders can take a long time. The system has crashed or locked up on occasion resulting in lost data and forcing users to start over (rare but it happens). At times tickets have been opened with WASP and I have not heard back about some issues, but the WASP techs are always helpful when on the phone. There is an issue with not being able to pull the full amount of inventory from a none primary location. This has been going on for sometime. I have followed up several times in the past, but I do not remember WASP ever following up with me about the issue. Some other small issues such as not being able to delete past PO's after they are closed out etc.

Jay
Warehouse Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Game changer

Commentaires : Prior to getting Inventory Cloud I had to manually keep track of my inventory taking up a lot of time to maintain. Since my company has purchased the Inventory Cloud software, it has made running the warehouse easier and more accurate. I can now order materials and equipment with Inventory Cloud software, and the employees can now make a pick list of what they need for a job.

The check in-check out feature is a game changer for my company. I no longer have to write down what went where and who has it. Very easy to use.

There has only been one short time that the software was acting up. It was just after an update that was done to the system and it wasn't sending my orders to my vendors. This was a moderate inconvenience for me. Once I realized that my orders were not being sent to my vendors, I called the support team at Wasp. They were aware of the issue (from other companies that had called) and resolved the problem in a very timely manner.

Owner (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Designer Deck _ Inventory Cloud Review

the bar codes were very attractive and the ability to implement additional hardware down the line as we grow.

everything else is extremely difficult to use and input. Customer service is horrible and the staff for the most part in all my experiences calling in, are curt, unfriendly and not very knowledgable/helpful. Almost seems like its a task for them to be helping you out for the high price you pay for this software. Our company is very strongly considering switching to another platform.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We are concerned about your experience to leverage all of the rich capabilities of the software. We have created helpful videos to give you quick insights regarding everything you need to know to maximize the value of InventoryCloud

Sushant
Project Incharge (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Complete warehouse management system

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : My overall experience with InventoryCloud is awesome.

1) It enables you to handle any type of inventory smoothly whether it is Apparel , electronics, luggage etc. 2) It enables you to Automate your warehouse activities using mobile scanners. It helps to reduce human errors and increase inventory accuracy. 3) It's unique features helps you to manage inventory more efficiently and improve your productivity.

We never faced any issue with InventoryCloud till now.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. It's good to hear that you regard the solution as "awesome."

Brodie
Warehouse Operations (Canada)
Construction, 51–200 employés

Easy to customise

Commentaires : It is a great system with multiple features to assist many different industries, you are going to have small issues with in any OS.

Once you get the system set up to your needs and how to efficiently operate it, it is easy and quick to do your day to day tasks at any level. It's great to be able to access your information from anywhere.

if there is any network interference during any transaction type you will loose your progress. The other the issue i have is there are times when you will complete a transaction but the system wont register the transaction.

il y a 2 ans

Brodie, thanks for your insightful comments. We are pleased to hear that you find InventoryCloud as easy to customize.

Tom
IT Director (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pretty good inventory managment, with a few hiccups

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been positive. We use the software to track inventory at our main facility and at several customer locations. That's not exactly the designed use of the software, but it's worked well for us so far.

* Ease of use for our end users, interface is fairly simple and easy to train on.*Can allow/restrict access to individual menu items at a user level*Very minimal downtime

*Label/barcode creation is a little clunky. We were able to get what we needed, but it took some trial and error.*Inventory items can't be restricted to a certain location if they have a quantity of zero. We want some users to only be able to see the items in certain locations. Normally you can assign items to a location, but if the quantity in the system drops to zero, it will show up for all locations.

l’année dernière

Thanks Tom for taking the time to share your experience with InventoryCloud. We're very pleased to hear that you have found it to be easy to use. Also thanks for sharing opportunities for improvement. Do know that we will take these points very seriously.

Donald
Engineering Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés

Inventory Cloud Review

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The min / max and auto email alerts. Ease of use to add new parts and cloud based so can access anywhere. Install and training was easy with great customer support when we ran into setup challenges.

No negative feedback, works perfect for our application of managing 600 parts for high volume sewing operation.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are especially pleased to read that you find the solution as being very easy to use.

Monique
Student Service Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Perfect software if you have a Laptop Loaner Program

Commentaires : I overall love using this software, it makes my work load a lot easier with this tracking systems and very easy to use.

Features that i use on a daily basis is under the tab of Transactions -check out, check in I use these two features to check out/check in laptops to borrowers . Under the tab Lookups i frequently use Student to create new profiles and attach documents to student profiles and check profile history of transactions.

View assets has to many sections and i do not use all features

il y a 8 mois

Thanks for sharing your experience. It's good to hear that it's easy to use. Do know that we are constantly improving upon your experience.

Rajendra
Warehouse executive (Inde)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 11–50 employés

Decent inventory management solution

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience with InventoryCloud is good and exceptional.

1) Easy to use. Unique user interface. 2) Can be access from anywhere so you don't have to depends on particular system. 3) You can use mobile scanners for inward and outward operations.

We never faced any issue with it till now.

il y a 8 mois

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are very pleased to read that you find InventoryCloud as being easy to use.

Helen
warehouse assistant (É.-U.)
Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 501–1 000 employés

Warehouse Management End User

Commentaires : ease in maintaining the inventory levels.

The ease of transferring from an older system, as in entering all the new items and adjusting amounts.

You must remember the location of a product when 'adjusting'. Should show the locations and amount of items in each in a drop down if need be. Else you have to leave the adjust screen and go into another to find the location/s to choose from. Report modification is not easy, must have more training.

il y a 2 ans

Nice stuff, Helen! Thanks for providing such helpful insights. We're glad to hear that you InventoryCloud to be easy to use.

Safety Manager/Stockroom Manager (É.-U.)
Construction navale, 11–50 employés

inventory control

Commentaires : We are pleased with the program, but would like to see improvements as descripted above.

Easy access, real time data capturing, and accountability.

The notification of low inventory doesn't work. Tracking tool crib items can be made simpler. Under the old desktop system you were able to see who has items out that need to be returned. This system you have to run a lengthy report and run through several pages to find what tool crib items are overdue.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Michael for sharing your thoughts regarding InventoryCloud. We are happy to hear that you find the solution as easy to use.

Anthony
Conseil en gestion, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Completely Unprofessional

Pros were the sales rep was super persistent when selling me the equipment and software.

The cons? After this guy sold me the software and scanners, the moment i received the equipment and needed assistance this guy was no where to be found. I tried leaving a message several times, have an email thread for nearly 3 months of him not responding to my request for help but me receiving his automated sales emails, spoke with customer service on 4 different occasions never got a follow up, finally got to the accounting dept who had said they would handle it and cancel it out to only find out months later they're still sending me invoices and never credited me back anything. This began in 02/17 its now 10/17 and i am following up again with Billing as i tried again 2 weeks ago promising they would fix this and still nothing. Now the supervisor relayed a message they would clear out the 2 of the 4 months of unpaid bills and meet me in the middle ( the customer who didnt get an answer back for 4 months and im supposed to pay in full or split the bill?) then to come back and tell me theyll cover all 4 months and that i should try and "re-sell" their equipment online (the same equipment i was sold on and not able to use due to bad customer service, its still in the box and they wont credit me back. Completely unprofessional, offering me to split invoices and re-sell equipment for products i wasnt able to use since the day i got it. If they correct this ill let it be known but until then the way this has been handled is so unprofessional acting like theyre doing me a favor canceling out 2 of the 4 months and not giving me credit for the 1st month and equipment i was swindled into.