15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur CleverTap

Plateforme de rétention des utilisateurs pour les applications mobiles à forte croissance.

En savoir plus sur CleverTap

The customer support and customer managers that are assigned are top notch. The ticketing system within the platform is extremely valuable when I need a question answered in a timely manner.

It's just become a bit costly now for smaller companies.

CleverTap - Notes

4,0

CleverTap a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 55 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CleverTap ?

Ernesto
Ernesto
Co-CEO & Co-Founder (Espagne)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

An amazing and powerful Mobile marketing swish-knife.

Commentaires : We are more than happy with current product and future roadmap.

To have real-time analytics and create push and in-app campaigns based on real user data.

Price is a bit on the upper side and not so clear as startups.

Akshata
Mobile application developer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for tracking user activity and real-time user database

Commentaires : Overall experience was great ,I'm using this tool since last 2+ years ,notification and analytics part was great.

User tracking, campaign management, notifications,user activity tracking,

1.Fcm token of some user are missing. 2. Not supported for web applications.

Alok
Senior Backend Engineer (Inde)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Alok's Clevertap Review- What and why?

Commentaires : As we are using this product since the beginning, our CRM team has ease of using this and they are familar of the feature.
Tracking the engagement of the user is one of the best suited for us.

The scheduled campaign feature and integration with service provider. Also you can customize you apis for sending notifications

The new UI still have flaws and I also reported the same with the team. Not able to add webhook in the UI Once you add a webhook you can not modify or delete the webhook. Webhook name does not visible in the U, no search optionI

Études de marché, 201–500 employés

CleverTap Highly Advance and Analytics Engagement platform

Commentaires : With CleverTap we had excellent and seamless experience. CleverTap has helped us to engage more audience and convert them into leads.

CleverTap provide excellent real time analytics which make it best tool for mobile engagement. It has powerful segmentation engine which help us to run more personalize and specialized campaigns. CleverTap is the perfect platform for any mobile app.

WhatsApp integration is not available. It take more time to segment data when you work on large database.

Keyur
Keyur
Business Development Lead (Inde)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés
Source : GetApp

Perfect for Analytics & Engagement

We have been using CleverTap for over 4 years now for Pricebaba.com and now in our new product, SahiGST as well. The results have been amazing. Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful. It's quite easy to segment users based on what they have done on the website and that too real time. Their funnels are the best I've seen - it is possible to set it up within a few seconds. Also, their new Flows feature has helped us understand where exactly the user dropped off and what actions were performed right before that. We have used web pop ups and emails extensively. They have a fantastic customer success team that has been very responsive to all our calls and emails.

Kim
Owner (Canada)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

THIS COMPANY SCAMED ME

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : This has been a horrible experience, in a 4 day time span. They have scammed me and they should not be able to do this to people.

I was hired to work for this company on the back end clicking a button for pre written positive 5 star reviews for products. I was to do 120 clicks a day and I would be paid to do this.

I was told there would be what was called lucky orders and I would earn 20Xs the commission. When this happened I was to pay for the lucky order and I would be paid back my money once the 120 clicks were done. My first lucky I had to pay out 6,900.00 my second lucky came and they want me to pay out 10,100.00. I can not afford to pay this amount and I’m told that if I do not, the current 10,000 I have already put in, I will not get back. This is a total scam. I’m into it for 10,000.00 USD, but I’m from Canada so that 13,500.00 they owe me and will not pay me. My Trainer [sensitive content hidden] should be held responsible as well as the customer service girl [sensitive content hidden]. I wish I could attach pictures of the hogwash they are feeding me. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY, they will steal your money and run with it and get nothing In return. I will be starting a formal investigation tomorrow with the local police in my area. Learn from my mistake and stay clear or Clever Tap.

Shakti
Shakti
Product and Usage Analytics (Inde)
Divertissement, 201–500 employés
Source : GetApp

Power Infra and Realtime Engagement

I have been using CleverTap for over three years now. We had tried multiple providers to send push notifications through our app, but none of them could handle the traffic and load of our user-base, especially during important sports matches or TV show releases. CleverTap, having a powerful infrastructure, could easily handle our load and could send realtime notifications to all our users. We could thus schedule and send massive campaigns in just a few seconds without worrying about deliverability. CleverTap is backed by a great customer success team, who eased the migration process and also helped us automate a plethora of our marketing use-cases.

Well, with the scale they have managed to create, they need more manpower! Irony is, they have managed creating an impact with very few talented resources.

Anirban
Anirban
Senior Manager - Marketing (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

The perfect communications platform for all our marketing needs

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : With CleverTap, we can not only send communication but we also actively use it to build segments, save those and plan marketing budgets effectively even before executing the campaigns.

The segmentation and targeting across multiple platforms like SMS, WhatsApp, Push Notifications is very easy to use and also very accurate. Multiple vendors are supported for SMS, WhatsApp, Email and RCS, allowing us to choose from the most cost-effective solutions, and also track data across all sources through callback reports.

The push notification delivery rates in CleverTap are somewhat low for Android devices manufactured by certain Chinese mobile companies. This leads to low effectivity of push notifications and increased reliance on costlier channels like SMS and WhatsApp.

E-learning, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Clevertap helps make organisation target based on user behaviour pattern

Commentaires : Clevertap has been essential part of business since last five years to target users basis their journey and nudge at the right time in their journey to convert to customers.

Easy to use however could be better. Behavioral insights and in built support for multi channel marketing makes best of the resources available.

Integration of mixpanel still in beta this will enable clevertap to offer best of both worlds

Shreyas
Manager Analytics (Inde)
Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés

Clevertap is a Good Omni Channel Marketing Tool !

5,0 il y a 9 mois

The response from the Clevertap team is excellent. The tool itself is extremely intuitive with loads of above par features and options. The interface is very easy to use and helps in setting up a campaigns

The campaign reports are marked in CSV format via email. They should have a mobile app as well we more interactive

Alanna
Alanna
Chief Marketing Officer (Canada)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good value for money for marketing automation & user engagement

Commentaires : I've been relying on Clevertap for about 3 years now, mostly because it's an affordable option for what I need, which is email marketing automation & push notifications/user engagement. It's worked well for me for those features, and I also have seen the product improve in a short amount of time. I also have appreciated the customer support team offering timely assistance whenever I need it.

Clevertap offers a lot of the same features of marketing automation platforms like Braze & Leanplum for a much more affordable price, and is startup-friendly for that reason. I especially love the email automation features and the ease-of-use for campaign creation.

There are some UX/UI features that lack ease-of-use, like date & time pickers or the journey creation pages. I also find saving draft work should be done automatically, as there's been a few times that I've been working on something only to lose the progress I've made if the page wasn't saved and I returned to it a few hours later.

Nikhil
developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

To successfully get the most effective and productive Business Intelligence Software for your work.

Commentaires : The data is then presented in an easy to digest form showing how many people had positive and negative experience with CleverTap. With that information at hand, you should be equipped to make an informed buying decision that you won't regret.Customer support is fantastic. I've been sending tons of questions to their technical expert during our integration phase and she never failed to respond within an hour (a couple of hours max), or jump on a call to further assist.I like that it provides me with valuable data about users and there are lots of options to sort the user base and filtering actions. This is intuitive solution that provides combination of analytics features with robust automation tools that help us to better understand the customer actions and for creating campaigns.

Great real-time analytics and engagement too, Open culture, competent colleagues and flexible work hours, We have used web pop-ups and emails extensively. They have a fantastic customer success team that has been very responsive to all our calls and emails.The results have been amazing. Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful.Real-time insights and analytics, We have used web pop-ups and emails extensively. They have a fantastic customer success team that has been very responsive to all our calls and emails.

The focus is more on Mobile Applications than website while we use it mainly for our web products. However, the good part is their product and support team takes feedback positively and tries to accommodate our feature requests.Responsiveness to 3rd party API structures and calls. User profile speed of operation has been solved now, It can be hard to understand what some numbers mean within the system and what it measures. It would be great if they could add more explanation.

Deepa
Deepa
Campaign Specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Definitely a valuable tool for any marketer to use in real time

Engaging user is easier with CleverTap. Through its multichannel targeting, it plays a significant role in user engagement. It is super easy and quick to create custom segments and manage large volume campaigns. As a result we are able to increase our user retention.

CleverTap is far more expensive tool than others. Once a journey is published, you will not be able to change any of the trigger or segmentation node within it.

Shitij
Data Engineer (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Clevertap review

Mobilee analytics is pretty good. They support parquet format and campaign management is also easy. Engagement is super helpful

UI is not intuitive. API is limited. Documentation is very outdated. Very few integrations. No real time export of data

Sunl
SDE III (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

Very easy to integrate and use

Push notification campaigns and their targeting

Pricing is slightly on the higher side when scale of events is very huge.

Nitya
Nitya
Email Marketing Manager (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

CleverTap- Best in class Retention and Engagement automation tool

In order to enhance the user experience, we use CleaverTap to understand how the user navigate our website and feel the experience. CleverTap help us to identify the point where Users are abandoned. It help us to analyze this and create user journey to get them back on our platform.

The integration of CleverTap into the website may prove to be a bit difficult at first. In Addition, there is no proper way to calculate campaign expenditure.

Internet, 51–200 employés

A powerful and comprehensive platform for user engagement

Have been using clevertap for 3+ years now. It's the one tool that a marketer or product manager would use everyday to track campaign performance, user analytics, conversion rates, daily actives etc. It's very powerful and can process millions of data points in a matter of seconds. They have added a lot of new features that makes it at par with international level products in this domain, yet at a much cheaper price.

It's just become a bit costly now for smaller companies. Also, it could do better with paid marketing tracking, competitor app or industry benchmarks etc. within the tool.

Anshuman
Director product (Inde)
Hôtellerie, 1 001–5 000 employés

What I liked most and least about Celevertap

Interface is easy to use .Best thing I like about CT is it's simple interface to create funnels

1.customer support is too slow and lacks technical understanding of product which often leads to lengthy conversations with no conclusion. 2. Your product documentation is not always updated "we recently wanted to implement web push feature of yours but due to stale documentation and poorly informed custom service team it took us a quarter .

Sudhama
CEO (Inde)

It's a great product, pretty easy to integrate and start tracking user behaviour.

It's quite easy to get up and running with and you can start tracking user events up front. It was easy to set up tracking uninstalls as well We also really like how you can create these campaigns to show in app custom popups without pushing any code. Additionally, we find the ability to drill down into the user's timeline of app events pretty useful to identify issues with the work flow and how to improve the UX. Even though this is about the software, we have to add that they have a very helpful team. There's a wonderful person by the name of Sumitra, who gave us the support we needed. All in all, very useful !

Some dashboard sections could have been a bit better defined. For example, we'd like to have seen uninstalls easily and then quickly identify who uninstalled. Similarly, i wish you could have the ability to create a view of the most important metrics and the dashboard would default to those settings when you logged in.

Todd
CTO/Founder (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

Good Value

CleverTap is a great entry-level customer engagement platform. It offers everything we need in terms of features and functionality and the customer support is very strong.

It's got a bit of a learning curve. Sometimes the web dashboard it a bit slow and clunky.

Akash
Product Marketing Manager (Inde)
Biens de consommation, 501–1 000 employés

My Experiences

The UI is very good. The time taken to train my team about the usage of this tool was not much due to the good design functionality. The process of doing analysis and then creating a segment out of it and then setting up a campaign is very smooth and fast one a user gets used to it.

In case your use case doe not fall in the standard/templates available, it becomes almost impossible to achieve that use case.

Lee
Digital Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

CleverTap Review

Commentaires : I have had a very positive experience with CleverTap. I have been using the software for a year now and I feel like there is still so much I can learn.

The customer support and customer managers that are assigned are top notch! The ticketing system within the platform is extremely valuable when I need a question answered in a timely manner.

The user guides can sometimes be very difficult to follow. I am a huge component of live action help. I need to see the software being used in real time to understand all of the features of CleverTap.

Krsna
Krsna
Business Development & Customer Success Manager (Mexique)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

El corazón de cualquier App =)

Commentaires : Nos gusta porque podemos entender donde se nos esta quedando parado cada usuario y nos ayuda para realizar el onboarding correcto

Clevertap te ayuda a entender a tu usuario B2B, puedes ver que esta pasando en tu app!

Que los funnels solamente pueden darte accesso a 8 etapas

Rodrigo
Data anaytics (Mexique)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

using Clevertap, easier everything

Commentaires : customer awareness, increased conversion from download to full log, journey tracking, etc.

it is easy to use when you already have the practice and knowledge, and also of all the insights it gives you to know your customers better

in general everything is good, only when you have to delete events should be done by the tech team and not yourself

Jaya
Manager Marketing (Inde)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Manager Marketing

Commentaires : I really like to work on CT as i don't have bad experience.

Push Notifications reachable to consumers is good

It's little slow while scheduling the push notifications so it takes more time in scheduling Communication.