Avis clients sur Freightos

3,4 /5
  • Service client
    3,2 /5

En savoir plus sur Freightos

La plateforme de réservation et de gestion de fret en ligne pour le commerce international, ainsi que des outils de vente numérique pour les fournisseurs de logistique.

En savoir plus sur Freightos

13 avis affichés

Wesley B.
Sourcing Agent, Project Manager
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"I've used Infusionsoft at 2 businesses and it has been extremely useful."

Avantages: It gets a lot done for you. There are various packages and tools that make it even better. And it's a great way to keep upcoming opportunities organized. Chat or call with their reps easily if you have an obstacle. Plus, I hear their office in Phoenix has an awesome cereal bar and the employees are happy.

Curt N.
Articles de sport, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 03/12/2019

"Easy to understand marketplace"

Commentaires: Positive - it has helped us get the best pricing we can on freight

Avantages: Freightos is a very intuitive and easy way for us to compare freight pricing across a number of providers

Inconvénients: It would helpful if there was a repository to store our standard customs info, and other important information so that we didn't have to send over and over again to each freight forwarder we use.

• Publié le 03/12/2019
Jordan S.
Édition, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 29/04/2021

"AVOID AVOID AVOID!"

Avantages: It seems cheap at first and like it will make things easier and streamline the process but they will hit you with new charges and provide zero customer service.

Inconvénients: I was forced to pay 500% more than what I was quoted (and had already paid for) because they claimed I didn't submit a corrected piece of paperwork quickly enough. They had the form for two weeks but waited until a few days before the boat took off to tell me I needed to correct something on the paperwork. I had submitted all my paperwork and paid weeks before and was travelling without access to a printer/computer to do this. A deadline was never communicated and I submitted the paperwork a few days later. Apparently this was too late and now I have to pay more. I tried to go through the dispute process and FreightOs was ABYSMAL. Each email came from a different person, they always said they were looking into things and then I wouldn't hear back for days. Eventually someone told me they agreed: I was never given a deadline and the potential charge was never explained upfront. But FedEx offered to take off $100 of the charge so they were considering it settled. I've repeatedly asked what I did wrong that has made this charge my fault and not FedEx, who failed to communicate appropriately. No one responds. Now they've sent a letter from legal claiming I'm ignoring them and I need to pay immediately. NEVER AGAIN WILL I USE THIS COMPANY. I thought the advantage here would be a certain level of support and a streamlining of the process that would help me avoid these kind of charges. I wish I had just done the booking myself and saved the money I'm now losing.

• Publié le 29/04/2021
Jack F.
  • Publié le 21/08/2017

"Excellent product, saves us time & money"

Avantages: The software is intuitive and works glitch free. On top of that, customer support is always there to help me through any unique shipping scenarios and make sure I get the best price.

envoyé par Freightos le 21/08/2017

Always a pleasure to hear from a happy customer!

• Publié le 21/08/2017
Sandra H.
Product Development Manager
  • Publié le 09/01/2018

"Very easy to use even for beginners"

Avantages: I have completed two shipments that were booked via the freightos website. I was concerned about how the import process would go as I didnt have previous experience with the documentation necessary. The process was very easy to complete and on the two occasions when I did have questions about documentation, I was able to get a timely answer for the 24 hour support team.

Inconvénients: I would love to have a way to track prices over time between specific ports. That option doesn't appear to be available yet, but the ability to save a quote at a locked in price is almost as helpful.

Andrea P.
  • Publié le 20/11/2017

"BAD SERVICE"

Inconvénients: Believe me when I say stay away from this company. As far as I can see once they take your money they don't care about your shipment. They don't follow up any at all. I placed an order for pickup NY to NY which is just 1hr:30 minutes drive in traffic without traffic it's 1 hr. They didn't pick up my good on the date I gave them and no one reaches out and said gave me an update. I had to send an email the following business day to get an update. the following business day they didn't pick up my good until the next day and freightos didn't even follow up with the shipper. My goods got pickup up two days late and then today I get an email from them asking to pay additional after I paid to get my goods. I gave them accurate information in regards to pallet and cartons size so not my problem. Again take my advice and run don't use them. They want to charge me over 900 to ship from NY to NY which is hr drive.

envoyé par Freightos le 21/11/2017

Again, I¿m sorry that you had a poor experience. As our support team mentioned, it appears your supplier did not convey the required documentation to the trucker, causing both the delays and the fees. In addition, the trucker¿s official sizing report shows a larger shipment than initially booked. Freight is complicated and these things do happen but we feel like we have tried to provide the best possible support during the process nonetheless. I¿m sorry that you¿re experience was not the outstanding one we aim to provide.

• Publié le 20/11/2017
Shaul R.
  • Publié le 05/03/2018

"BIG SCAM! They will give you great quotes, but will ask for 40% more when they hold your shipment!"

Inconvénients: after shipping for almost 5 years only with DHL and UPS, i found Frightos, which gave me amazing prices (Almost 20% less than any other shipping/ broker agency) Plus the Israeli salesman gave me a code for 10% off my entire order which was very tempting. I booked with them a shipment for supplies from China After picking up the products, they told me they had to adjust the price because the class of my products is diffrent due to shipping (never happened to me before) and they raised the price.
Well, I was thinking maybe it is true, and I paid it.
The second time I shipped with them (diffrent product), the same story happened. Here I was really mad because they are holding the products, not willing to release it, and want 30-40% more for the shipment.
This is a system and a business model. I talked to few more people that the same story happened to them. So be careful. They may seem cheap at first, but they will collect more after. Trust me. You better off with DHL UPS and FEDEX.

• Publié le 05/03/2018
Designer II
501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2018

"The way freighting should be."

Commentaires: Easy fright services.

Avantages: As a small business owner, I do not need or have the ability to get access to some of the premium courier services. Frightos has made it extremely easy for anyone to get the same kind of service large companies get.

Inconvénients: It wasn't very straightforward about how the whole process works. Some things are left vague and I felt like I had to cross my fingers I did it right. A lot of money is on the line so a positive confirmation you did things correctly would be nice.

• Publié le 10/01/2018
Sam B.
  • Publié le 26/01/2018

"Made a complex problem simple - what more could you ask?"

Commentaires: Ease of shipping internationally without the hassle.

Avantages: The freightos software and site is very intuitive and easy to use when looking for shipping quotes. The quotes were easy to generate and were very accurate to my final cost. I was able to upload the documents needed and they forwarded on to the shipping company. It was almost so easy I thought surely something was gonna go wrong, but nope! Everything went perfectly.

Inconvénients: I am a first-time importer into the USA so there was a few grey areas that I didn't know about until they were right in front of me. It would have been nice if there was some kind of video or checklist I could have gone through to make sure I crossed my T's and dotted my I's. Other than that it was flawless, went just as I expected.

• Publié le 26/01/2018
Founder & CEO
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 18/09/2018

"DO NOT USE!"

Commentaires: Absolutely terrible, it wasn't until I raised a case with customer service that I heard back from my contact that they were investigating. The customer service rep didn't even follow up to share what was found in the "investigation."

Avantages: My inventory was damaged and is over a month and a half late and still not delivered. I received a call today saying that for the FIFTH time they were again going to have to reschedule delivery due to not having enough trucks.

Inconvénients: None, my manufactutuer even said I over paid!

• Publié le 18/09/2018
Cery P.
ceo
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/07/2018

"Buyer's Stay Away WORST EVERY DO NOT USE"

Commentaires: it got hung on the stars but then it was fine

Avantages: it is a great idea, but this software and company are still in BETA still should not be on the market, they should know better

Inconvénients: They blew our shipment and kept our money, they do not know their carriers like they say, THIS is a BIG SCAM

• Publié le 13/07/2018
Nir W.
Co founder
  • Publié le 24/08/2017

"Great platform. Wonderful support team, I would like to mention Noah for a great service."

Avantages: The platform is easy and intuitive to use.
Very easy to sort in order to easily find your needs.
The support team is very helpful and response super quickly.

Inconvénients: I expected that the prices will be cheaper then the alternative ( regular forwarder ).
Especially for air freight.

• Publié le 24/08/2017
Jose alexander G.
Mode et vêtements, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 13/09/2017

"Excellent option"

Commentaires: Good service and rates

Avantages: Is like the expedia of freight. No need to wait for broker interaction. I can donit myself. Rates are very competitive.

Inconvénients: I cant put nicknames to my booked freight or erase ones i want to delete.
You should have telph customer service 24/6