Avis clients sur CaseFleet

En savoir plus sur CaseFleet

Logiciel de gestion de procédures conçu pour les avocats plaidants avec des outils permettant d'examiner les preuves, d'organiser des faits et d'identifier les tendances des affaires.

En savoir plus sur CaseFleet

CaseFleet - Notes

5,0

CaseFleet a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 27 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CaseFleet ?

Source : GetApp

TIMELINES!

First, the amazing team. I have only had two or three questions but the chat feature is awesome and it is a real human. Also, CaseFleet take an active interest in feedback. They are attorneys that are building an application for attorneys to use. Next, Timelines allows me to enter a relevant fact, tag it to an issue, the black letter law, separate out the elements and tag facts and the upload the documentary evidence supporting the facts. Then you can run reports. The reports are perfect for anyone who has trouble with CREAC organization. There are several options. Especially in a simple litigation case it can be a real time saver. In a complex case, a life saver (esp if you don’t have a team of paralegals and interns assisting in organizing and weeding out relevant facts and corresponding supporting evidence). I began using their Practice Management feature recently but have not spent enough time with it to comment. You can get one without the other so I recommend everyone at least demo Timelines. I have never seen anything like it, as simple and affordable, on the market.

When I am on my iPhone and using CaseFleet, there are certain objects that I can’t click because they are outside the display parameters. But it does not stop me from updating facts or adding my Westlaw research while I am in line at Starbucks.

Aaron
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Aaron's Review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It has been a fantastic tool for managing cases from start to finish. It has become indispensable in my legal practice.

It enables us to evaluate client documents in order to create document indexes, cast of character lists, and fact chronologies. We then work with our clients to work up complete this review. We can then work internally to develop a litigation, discovery, and settlement plan based on this review. Casefleet offers a unified platform for completing all of these tasks.

We use a few features on a regular basis. Some of these options can be saved as templates and employed on numerous occasions. It would be beneficial to extend these template features to other areas.

il y a 5 mois

Aaron, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with CaseFleet thus far. We are so glad to hear everything is working well for your firm. Also happy to hear you've found the templates beneficial. As you mentioned, we too want to expand our template options and have included it in our product roadmap. Please keep us informed of any other ways you feel we can improve! Kind regards, Meg and the CaseFleet Team

Wonderful Customer Service and Support

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I needed something to review discovery quickly. In addition, I also needed something to produce out discovery in response to requests from government agencies. I am able to both with Casefleet. And, when I don't know how to do something, the customer service is absolutely incredible. Prior to Casefleet, I was resigned to going through layers of a phone tree in order to maybe get someone who could help only after spending 10 minutes looking up my name, etc. With Casefleet, the help is just about instantaneous. I appreciate how they make me feel valued even though I am a very small customer. Finally, and in an absolute hidden gem of a feature, you can upload a video for example and takes notes on the interview as it's played, and further, print out a list of time-stamped entries with your notes. Plus, you can then use Casefleet to jump to the relevant parts of the video.

The customer support is probably the best of any company - legal or otherwise - that I have ever encountered. My questions are answered almost immediately and when they can't be answered immediately, I get an actual response from a real person letting me know. I have worked mostly with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is incredible. Extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. If she does not know the answer, then she will find out. Very, very impressed.

For individual sources, I'd like to be able to do inline editing for all fields in the list view rather than having to go into a source to make changes.

il y a 2 mois

Hi David! Thank you so much for your kind words about our support team. We are glad to hear CaseFleet is suiting your needs. The feedback you've shared with us over the past year has been incredibly valuable, as well. Thank you for your candid assessment and willingness to help us continue to improve the CaseFleet application.

Zoey
Litigation assistant (É.-U.)

Great way to organize large number of clients for one case

Great way to organize a large number of clients for one case. It's also nice to communicate with my coworkers through the app.

My account doesn't work so I have to use someone else's. I tried to get help and the help didn't do anyThing

il y a 5 ans

Hi Zoey, We're a bit puzzled by your review! We work around the clock to provide the best customer support we can, so it's surprising that your review states we didn't do anything to help you with a problem you were having. From our perspective, that's not true. I've reviewed our support communications, and when you reached out to us about updating your email address, we responded within 2 minutes. After we helped you find what you needed to change your account email, we didn't hear from you. I wish we'd followed up about the problem, but, to be fair, we can't solve problems we don't know about. We've also reached out to you by phone and email in the past week to see if there are any remaining issues, but again, you have not responded to us. Please connect with us when you are able so that we can resolve any outstanding issues. You can reach us at support@casefleet.com, chat with us in CaseFleet, or dial our free support number 800-968-3994. Thank you, Jeff

Founder and CEO (Brésil)
Presse écrite, 2-10 employés

Great for case management and investigations

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

CaseFleet's easy of use is impressive. The software makes it simple to upload lots of PDFs for a case, manage the issues related to them and, most important of all, facilitates the extraction of facts from the documents.Building a timeline of facts and referring to them is equally simple. Instead of wasting time with complicated and bloated setups, CaseFleet helps focus only in create meaning from the documents.

For the purposes of managing large case documents (hundreds of PDFs) and building complex timelines, I didn't miss any features.

il y a 3 semaines

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We are glad to hear that you're finding CaseFleet useful for your cases. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@casefleet.com with any further thoughts or feedback!

Molly
Legal Counsel (R.-U.)

Highly recommended!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

I like how simple and professional the interface is, how responsive (and human!) the customer support is, and the reporting and analytic frameworks.

I would like to customise the product more to our organisational needs and preferences--removing certain fields we don't use and adding those we do, and being able to mass delete.

il y a 4 mois

Hi Molly! Thank you so much for the great feedback. We are always trying to improve CaseFleet, and knowing where our customers feel we can improve is critical to our product strategy. We do have plans to implement a bulk delete option and are investigating the best way to build this into our existing architecture. Please reach out to me with any further questions or concerns that might arise. Happy to assist however I can! Best, Meg Hall Customer Success

Margaret
Partner (É.-U.)

CaseFleet is the best!

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We love CaseFleet as a tool, and its customer support is also fantastic.

CaseFleet is an essential tool for keeping track of and categorizing facts. With CaseFleet, you can review a document, recording, or deposition transcript, extract all the relevant dates and facts, link them to the relevant people and issues, and never have to turn back to the source. Then you can create terrific reports that include hyperlinks to the source documents. If you need to draft a fact-based motion or prepare for a deposition or trial, you will be ready to go.

I hope that CaseFleet will add document production features. It would be great to have an all-in-one tool. It would also be great if it had more tools for bulk editing document fields, especially during uploads.

il y a 5 mois

Wow! Thank you for those kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate your glowing review, and are so happy to hear CaseFleet has been helpful to your team! Regarding document productions, this is actually a feature currently in development at CaseFleet, so please stay tuned for an update on that front! Kind regards, Meg Hall CaseFleet

Stacey
Medicolegal Assistant (É.-U.)

Casefleet review

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Casefleet has been perfect in helping set up Medical Record Summaries.

This software is easy to maneuver and has the best support staff to help if you have any questions.

Nothing there is nothing I do not like about this software

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your kind words, Stacey! We are so glad to hear your experience with CaseFleet thus far has been a great one. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team if you need anything! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Stephen
Stephen
Principal Attorney & Counselor at Law (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Unique Tool for Building Legal Case Chronologies

Commentaires : My overall experience with CaseFleet has been quite positive - it helps me be a better litigator.

CaseFleet provides a unique and much-needed tool in the legal industry: The ability to create a factual chronology of a case by piecing together information, documents, images, evidence, etc. It is a very useful and powerful tool for any litigator's arsenal.

CaseFleet is a great tool, but the price point is somewhat high.

Vicki
Legal Nurse (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Great software for Legal Nurse Consultants

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : This is a new system for me but found it easy to use.

The ease and quickness it allows for record reviewing.

The only thing I would like more is if you could highlight more then one section on the same page without having to use the link option.

il y a 3 semaines

Hello, Vicki! Thank you for sharing your experience with CaseFleet. I'm glad to hear you've found the app intuitive so far. We do have a feature request for the ability to highlight multiple sections at once on the same page, so I will ensure your name gets added to that list to ensure you get any updates on that front.

Law Office of Christopher
Law Office of Christopher
Managing Partner (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Alternatives envisagées :

Casefleet Document Management

5,0 il y a 3 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : We saved thousands each month with CaseFleet. Also CaseFleet customer service is phenomenal.

Casefleet is the best web-based document management platform on the market. I own and manage a small firm with a large class action practice - we regularly draw very large law firms as our opponents & must process and review large amounts of data with efficiency to win. For years I was paying for hosted services that were way too expensive - the pricing model, particularly was it related to processing, was unsustainable. Casefleet's DIY web-based document processing (with reasonable per upload pricing and free storage!) allowed us to ditch the hosted platforms and we saved thousands.

I don't have many negative things to say about the product - it's not a true practice management platform if that's what you are looking for. It's best for individual case management/organization and document management for litigators. For those purposes, Casefleet has no peer.

Debora
Senior Member (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Legal Fact Chronologies

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : My contact person has been very helpful and getting the documents uploaded has been seamless.

We were looking for a product to replace CaseMap to help us with creating detailed factual chronologies for our cases during our review of pleadings, case documents, and deposition transcripts. CaseFleet fits the bill and we found it to be very user friendly.

I wish they could have set it up where the firm is billed and can then pay for the annual fee without having to have a personal credit card on file. Also, I wish there were a separate field called "source" where you could identify a document by title or bates number without having to include it in the description of the document or having the document uploaded.

il y a 4 mois

Debora, thank you for your glowing review of CaseFleet. We are so glad to hear it has been a useful tool for building out case chronologies. We appreciate your thoughts on our billing options and will certainly consider your feedback as we review our billing policies. We do also have the ability to create "empty" sources for tracking documents without actually uploading them to your case. I will send you a direct email with more details on that option. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback with us! Kind regards, Meg Hall

Susan
Owner (É.-U.)

Great app that just keep getting better

I have used several case and practice management apps since I went solo in 1992. I switched to Casefleet because it combines the two. I open Casefleet at the beginning of the day, and I can see where I am with all my cases, both in terms of what is due now and in the immediate future and who I need to remind to make a monthly payment. Casefleet has given me more control over my practice than any other software.

I find the occasional bug. They are so eager to provide customer support that they have an icon on the pages in the case management section. Unfortunately for me, the icon fall on top of the navigational tools.

Alexandra
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Stellar Value

5,0 il y a 2 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : CaseFleet was great to work with and proved to be a good value for me in the context of trial preparation. If I had used CaseFleet from the start, I would have more information to provide, but I can see how it's incredibly useful from use at the inception of a case as well.

I liked that I could cancel at any time. I needed this for trial preparation in one matter. I felt the price, for a small firm, was manageable and worth it. It provided the tools I needed at the time and didn't require a huge commitment. Being able to tie in multiple witnesses and themes in one annotation was great. Task management was helpful, although I was the only user. I'm sure it's that much better with a team utilizing it.

It's hard to fault CaseFleet for this, but when reviewing a document that is lower-quality (maybe scanned and re-scanned several times) the usefulness of the highlighting tool is reduced. It won't be able to select that text accurately. But, it's easy enough to work around.

hier

Hello Alexandra! Thank you for these kind words. I'm so glad you found CaseFleet helpful for your case, and appreciate your candid feedback. Please keep us in mind should the need arise for another case in the future! We're also happy to brainstorm with you to see how your firm could use CaseFleet for other types of matters, as well. Please reach out whenever you're ready to restart your subscription. Best, Meg and the CaseFleet team

Lora
Law Office Manager (É.-U.)

CaseFleet - Legal Software Review

Commentaires : The customer service is great. Whenever I submit a request for support, I receive a kind and helpful response within minutes. There are no blanket responses like: Consult our website for possible FAQs to perform your own trouble shooting. You talk to a live person that will walk you through possible resolutions while on the phone or chatting with you.

I like that all of the parts of a case can be viewed in one place, from time entries, to trust account balances, invoices and case expenses.

Ted

CaseFleet makes life easier

Commentaires : Helps me quickly and effectively get a deep understanding of the facts of a new case.

The Timelines feature is the best tool I've used for organizing the facts of a case. Entering facts into the Timeline makes the "story" of a case become clear and eliminates those moments of remembering a fact but forgetting its source. The search functionality is excellent. Customer service is top notch.

The invoicing functionality, while good, may not be suitable for all firms depending on customization and integration needs.

Julie
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Transformed Our Law Firm, We Love It Can't Do Without It

Commentaires : Okay first off, customer service response is within minutes, even on the weekends. Ease of use is so straightforward and intuitive even for computer illiterates. Features and functionality--it does just what you need because it was created by lawyers for lawyers. Value for money--you get your bang for the buck. Overall quality--superb.

The timeline. The ease of billing.

Needs a phone app but as I understand that is in development right now.

Owner (É.-U.)

Best practice management app

Commentaires : Casefleet is easy to use and has lots of great features. Keeps our firm organized and coordinated.

I like the negotiation and timekeeping features. Invoicing is easy, and Box/Dropbox integration is great as well.

Amanda
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Good program for compiling facts and timeline to cases

I like being able to upload up to 100 sources at one time (newer capability). While I don't utilize all the functionalites currently, my favorite part of this software is being able to highlight sources and create facts from those sources which populate under the "facts" tab. You can also establish issues and create @name like on Facebook to link a fact to a specific person in the case. This makes it easy to find all facts related to that person on Casefleet. We also utilize the "reports" tab to print the fact timeline and there are several options on how you want the facts to display

We decided to use another software for creating imvoices. We weren't able to add as much information in the format we liked (my boss and I). There just isn't much that is editable on the formatting of the invoices, at least from my experience.

Martin
owner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

This was for my first video intensive case.

Commentaires : I am linking video evidence, second by second, with the claims. At 83 seconds to 94 seconds ... as you can see... which supports the elements of ...

I like that I can list the claims, the issues, the elements, and tie the facts to them.

I am anxious with new software in the beginning, but as I learned to use this, it was easy. And it did not take long. I was linking facts to issues, by the second, in a short time.

Paige
Attorney (É.-U.)

Positive experience with organizing case files

How easy it is to upload sources and then review the document. I also like the availability of customer service via chat.

Issues - a great feature that needs tweaked. Tagging is easy, but after that it is very frustrating. When I review facts based on the issue tags it seems there is no way to access the facts via the reviewer.

Sean
Attorney at Law (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Awesome Service

Commentaires : While testing out this product, I made an error and lost some important data. I reached out to tech support. They were PROMPT, friendly, tremendously helpful and non-judgmental in regards to my error. They recovered a gargantuan file I needed for a case happening just days away. Brava!!!

It is a cost effective, cloud-based software that replaces an antiquated system that was not cloud-based.

Does not have the reports like competitor it is replacing, but I can work with that.

Charles
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Excellent software and great customer support!

CaseFleet helps me keep track of discovery, timelines and facts about a case in one place. Helps me in finding connections between what a witness may have said in one report and what was said in another. This allows me to finding inconsistencies or issues that may be crucial in a case.

Brian
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I would highly recomend Case Fleet.

The product was straight forward. It is an amazing tool for organizing both thoughts and data. It gives you the ability to tag information and support it though their chronological tool. I always feel better knowing that the thoughts are out of my head, along with uploaded evidence, so I can start in the same spot tomorrow.

I want to be honest. I never ran into any issues. The only experience I had was positive.

janis
paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Once I got the hang of it, navigating timelines is intuitive.

Commentaires : Everyone in the office can access and input information. Facts can be labeled as each user sees fit.

I like printing out the information in various reports depending on the filter. Labeling facts with whatever issue I want to create is great!

A few quirks that would make data input easier that I have passed along to the developers. Such as when adding in facts, have a "save and next" button.