15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ClockShark

En savoir plus sur ClockShark

ClockShark est un excellent logiciel mobile de pointage et de suivi GPS pour les entreprises de construction et de maintenance sur site ainsi que les sous-traitants locaux.

En savoir plus sur ClockShark

Avantages :

I love that it integrates with Quickbooks and can track time to the minute.

Inconvénients :

Cant adjust pay rate between tasks // keeps showing us the wrong time zone , we are eastern and i believe it puts us in as central or western.

ClockShark - Notes

Note moyenne

Facilité d'utilisation
4,7
Service client
4,8
Fonctionnalités
4,5
Rapport qualité-prix
4,7

Probabilité de recommander le produit

9,1/10

ClockShark a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 896 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClockShark ?

Partagez vos expériences avec d'autres acheteurs de logiciels.

Filtrer les avis (1 896)

Carla
Bookkeeper
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Well Thought Out Product

5,0 il y a 2 ans
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Christian
Owner (France)
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Une application innovante pour le suivi du temps.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Globalement, mon expérience avec ClockShark a été positive. Même si j'ai rencontré quelques défis, les avantages qu'il offre l'emportent largement sur les inconvénients.

Avantages :

J'apprécie vraiment la simplicité d'utilisation de ClockShark. Sa fonction GPS m'a permis de suivre facilement le temps de mes employés, et j'adore le fait que tout soit mobile.

Inconvénients :

Cependant, j'ai rencontré quelques petits bugs lors de l'utilisation. Il m'a fallu un peu de temps pour m'adapter à toutes les fonctionnalités.

Oluwa Locheyi
Oluwa Locheyi
Agent Commercial (Bénin)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Suivi et gestion duTemps

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Avantages :

ClockShark est un logiciel de suivi et de gestion efficiente et efficace du temps. Il permet de programmer des horaires pour les employés.

Inconvénients :

Les taches intégrées apparaissent pas à temps et aussi la lenteur dans l'actualisation du temps.

Battista
étudiant (France)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Très pratique.

3,0 l’année dernière

Avantages :

J'ai découvert cette application récemment mais je suis déjà conquis.

Inconvénients :

La prise en main au départ est assez difficile

Marla
Marla
Finance Manager (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Best App to save Time & maximise profits!!!!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : First thing first-Cost, especially when companies allocate budgets for software. This is very affordable and more advanced that the regular apps/machines as the info generated is realistic & accurate especially with the GPS tool & "Geo-Fencing" abilities.

Avantages :

First of all, the set up and training was super easy!!! I love that it can be used via both web & cell phones. This app tracks employees far beyond time-in and time-out. It also allows you to follow the total hours taken when completing tasks/projects with no hassle. The jobs, tasks and employees were all easily added and the reports are also the best and precise on hours for projects and employees. I am over the top satisfied that we have switched to ClockShark!!!

Inconvénients :

So far, ClockShark actually meets our requirements at our company but if I had to pin point any additional wants, I would like further accounting systems to be linked to this one to create more expansive reports. Other than that, this is great for any company!!!

tamer
Freelancer (Égypte)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

One of the most important tools for your company success

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : You want to save time and accomplish alot of works and manage your company successfully from A to Z from following up on employessand reports and payroll and over time and work location and working hours then you need clock shark .

Avantages :

It made me identity the experienced and active workers that accomplish alot of work in ashort time by tracking time and business and there fore you can achieve alot of profit. It made work easier than before when making reports and payrolland additional working hours and thus the owner of any company can manage at successfully

Inconvénients :

It needs educational videos that show how to use the existing features with all the skilland experience of any novice company owner if the person dose not know how to use the application he will not achieve full benefit from it . There is no arabic version as there are many arab business owners who can not use english spplication

Svetlana
Accountant (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

ClockShark is Ontime clock

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Avantages :

User-friendly application , when switching from project to another project , time will round up , no odd minutes. Great integration with accounting software using webconnector. Reports can be modified to fit criteria such as time by project , time by division,, ets.

Inconvénients :

Package not flexible, you have to pay for any additional user. Could be costly if you aren't budgeting your needs. No other modules except time tracking

Toni
Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Terrible!

1,0 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : This application just did not work for us. It might work for a small service industry such as an HVAC or Plumbing company that doesn't do Prevailing Wage rates, but even then, the GPS is not reliable. We ran as fast as we could away from this application when our 1 year contract was up.

Avantages :

The only good thing about the application is the scheduling section. We liked the drag and drop feature for either the employee or the job. Adding additional shifts and/or employees to a job was very easy as well.

Inconvénients :

There are so many things we did not like about this application. 1. GPS IS UNRELIABLE! I could sit right at my desk, clock in, and it would show me clocking in 3 miles away. I have a new phone with great Verizon service. The GPS should have been accurate. Unfortunately, this happened to at least one or more employees on a daily basis. 2. No way to track Prevailing Wage. There is no way to set a prevailing wage rate for a job. I would have to manually go into the weekly time report and change and re-add the wages for those jobs. 3. REPORTS - The reports are AWFUL! No way to customize them other than the basic per job or per employee, and date. So many of them were useless, and none of them are accurate for us because of the fluctuation in prevailing wage rates. 4.0 CUSTOMER SERVICE was almost NON-EXSISTANT! After several months of asking for help with the GPS and Reports, we pretty much was ignored because they couldn't help us. I was asked repeatedly to rate them, and kept sending messages about the issues, but didn't get any reply. It took 6 months to get an automated e-mail reply for one of our inquiries.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 3 ans

Hi Toni, thanks for your feedback and sorry to hear that ClockShark was not a good fit for your company. I've reviewed your account and the history of communications with the support team and your account rep. It seems that there were indeed some features that were particularly important to your company, that we did not have. I understand why this would be frustrating. As the CEO here, I'd like to go on the record though to state that as far as I can tell, nobody on our team failed to reply to you at any point and I do find extensive conversation history where our team worked closely with you to do our best to explain how things work, what the possibilities are, and confirm that we'd pass along your feature requests for consideration by the product team for possible future implementation. We wish we could build every feature every customer wants, we truly do. Unfortunately it's not possible. Regardless, I apologize for anything we did to cause you to feel bad about the experience.

Ciro
Procurement Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Dependable Time Allocation Solution.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : ClockShark has relevant time control, where allocation is made, and there are accessible scheduling measures.

Avantages :

ClockShark has made every time management efficient, and there scheduling of all activities.

Inconvénients :

ClockShark has made effective ways of controlling time, and there are no challenges.

Heather
Heather
Senior Research Associate (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Agriculture, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic Application!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We moved from a complicated spreadsheet and paper timesheets to this system and it has been a fantastic overhaul. We are saving time and coordination efforts already just by using the clock in / out feature. Here this week we will be moving forward with the scheduling feature as well.

Avantages :

The software is very easy to use. The tutorial for mobile use is great and all of our employees have been able to adjust very easily. The scheduling aspect is top tier (we did a LOT of research on you and your competitors.)

Inconvénients :

It would be great if there was a way for each employee to flag time issues that wasn't just a note, like a push notification. Also, we would love it if you had a mass messaging option (but I've heard you are working on it!)

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hello Heather, Thank you for your 5-star review! Glad to hear that ClockShark is easy for you and your employees to use. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Sheila
Sheila
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Take the leap....

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Support is top notch and you can always get a human being. We left QuickBooks time due to bugs and not being able to get to someone when we needed them. This was a little more than what they charged but so worth it. It has been a bit of a learning curve but the team at ClockShark was always there to help me through it. You won't be disappointed. This is great software and a great team behind it.

Avantages :

Ease of use. Availability: web or mobile. Fantastic support team.

Inconvénients :

No cons....we would like the ability to put holidays in the time off section but it's not a dealbreaker in the least.

Alicia
Alicia
National Recruiting Manager (É.-U.)
Utilisateur LinkedIn vérifié
Ressources humaines, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Light weight and easy to use

5,0 il y a 3 ans

Avantages :

The ease of the mobile clocking-in and out.

Inconvénients :

No cons - at first it was annoying to do the 2 step clock in and clock out (choose task choose company). I just want a button.

Magdalena
Costume Designer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 201–500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Ideal Platform for Clock Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Avantages :

ClockShark creates assertive clock control, and there are reliable reminders to follow.

Inconvénients :

ClockShark is impressive in service delivery.

Megan
Photographer (Afrique du Sud)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source de l'avis

Time management

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Love it so much! Very helpful on those chaotic days

Avantages :

All the features and assistance with reaching your goals and time management

Inconvénients :

No issue with this at all , I can’t think of anything I would change.

Jesus
Office Admin (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

So simple that its actually complicated

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Overall it is well balanced and easy to use. Just be ready for some confusion when you start implementing it into the field.

Avantages :

The software is super easy to use and user-friendly, especially with the new Spanish language update. Viewing reports is also very simple and well laid out.

Inconvénients :

It seems to be so simplistic that it's complicated for someone who has never used it before. Functions such as changing job tasks and clocking out are very easy to perform, but since they are so simple, many of our workers get confused about how to do them. The ease of use also limits the application in its functionality because of its simplicity.

Jason
Area Manager (Canada)
Pétrole et énergies, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

The Game Changing App

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : It has been a game changer. And I dont say this lightly. To be quick view 2-3 weeks ago, on a certain employee or job, is so useful. Also the vacation requests feature is so practical for me. I was struggling to keep it all straight - who/when/how many days requested. That was a task!! Now once approved, I can look ahead at approved vacation requests and take into account when scheduling. Also, its keeps both parties honest. If there wasn't a vacation request sent, then the employee didnt "ask" for the time off and it makes less awkward when you get a conflict related to that time off request.

Avantages :

Being able to track/record the hours worked by each of my employees has been a great tool. And in different task categories is also useful as it relates to different parts of the invoice process with my customers. Now I dont have to text/email every time I am uncertain about something during their work day. (ex. How many hours on this job, how many hours doing this task, how many hours spent driving between jobs, etc etc)

Inconvénients :

I have been inquiring if the development team could come out with some kind of trackable unit. In our case, I'd like the crew lead to be able to enter km for each job and maybe a total for the day. Then I can know what to bill to the client and I'd know what the employee gets compensated for. I just used mileage as an example. It could be supplies used or whatever - to suit whatever the vendor uses for materials, etc. For the interim, my crew leads just enter comments. However, this doesnt transfer over to the timesheet summaries. So it creates a little more work on the management side.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jason! This is great news! We really appreciate your positive, thorough review! By the sounds of it, you will really love the conversations feature we just released! I'm really happy to hear that ClockShark is helping with so many aspects of your business and we appreciate your feedback! Thank you again!

Megan
Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

CLOCK SHARK was the answer to my time-keeping and scheduling needs

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My overall experience w/ Clock Shark has been excellent. I tried several different time-keeping systems before I was told about Clock Shark. Each product I tried didn't quite fit my needs. There was always something missing or wasn't working for what I needed. Clock Shark does it all from being able to keep time, create as many job cards as you want, customize your own JobFlow and tasks, post comments and pictures and attachments on individual job cards w/ no limits! I've been using Clock Shark for about 2 months now, and I have probably close to 300 job cards created, and double that of pictures! This saves memory on my laptop from holding so many saved pictures. I just keep them on Clock Shark now. I know if I ever need to pull up a picture or pull up an old job, all the info and pics I need are there in Clock Shark in my job cards list! Clock Shark also has the fastest response time to questions by their customer support team. They really want to help you learn how to use Clock Shark and they have sent me custom help videos on how to do something if I ask. Their response time is un-matched.

Avantages :

Clock Shark does everything you need to schedule and manage multiple projects. I run a graphic installation business, and we can be at as many as 50 different locations in one week, or just a few locations the next. Doesn't matter, Clock Shark keeps every job organized. The JobFlow system helps keep jobs organized by which stage they are in, and you can filter through the jobs based on stages, customized to your liking and what makes sense for your business!

Inconvénients :

Speaking of being able to filter through jobs based on stages, I'd say my least favorite thing is that when you do filter the jobs based on stage or whatever filter you want to use, the filter does not hold as you toggle between jobs. What I mean is, every time you filter your job cards, and you select a job, when you go "Back" into your full job card list, the filter completely resets and you have to reset your filters all over again. I think this is something important that should be addressed to save time and frustration from having to filter and re-filter the list over and over. The filters should hold no matter where in Clock Shark you navigate to. If I go to the schedule and back to jobs, the filters you set before should still remain and not refresh until you're ready to change them, just like in an excel spreadsheet.

Erin
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus d'un an
Source de l'avis

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

5,0 il y a 7 ans

Commentaires : Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Avantages :

I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Inconvénients :

There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Angelique
Business Administrator (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Great Value for Geo Location, Job Costing, Mobile Time Clock

5,0 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Customer service has been superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me with set-up and even after our initial zoom meeting he answered my questions and helped me with a few other set-up items needed. He is personable and kept his meeting appointments with me as scheduled. We had to add a time tracking app when we decided to go from in-house payroll to outsourcing our payroll to ADP as they don't do the job costing which requires hours worked on specific jobs. It has been a blessing because now we can track where our employees are at a glance and their time is more accurate. Plus the time is recorded daily so we don't have to wait until the end of the week to see how the hours are doing on each job. It is an easy process to send the time information to ADP as well as to update the timesheets in my QuickBooks so that employee hours show up there. The app itself is clean looking and easy to use.

Avantages :

Our work is done at our customers' homes and as an owner of a small company we can't be everywhere at once. Having the GPS Geo Location has been extremely helpful in managing the employees. If they forget to clock out you can see what time they left the area so as to get accurate time. You can see if they left the jobsite early or if they arrived late (many times this time would be inaccurate on their paper timesheets). The integration with ADP for our outsourced payroll as well as the integration with QuickBooks has been very seamless.

Inconvénients :

There was definitely a bit of work in the beginning to get things sorted out. I had to inactive 20 years of clients in my QuickBooks and also add the customer address to the Ship To address because that is the address ClockShark uses for their app. It took a few hours to get that updated but it will be worth it. Some extra work that I didn't anticipate is that in order to use the Geo Location I have to go in to each job and click the button to add that. When QuickBooks updates to ClockShark I have to remember what the new jobs are and go in to add the GeoFence and to make sure I remembered to put the address in the right spot. I have emailed them to request that our GeoFence is activated for all new jobs automatically and to update some functionality.

Keiko
owner (Canada)
Construction, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Pro Co Painting - ClockShark Review

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : AMAZING! The software is incredible and so is their customer support. If there is ever any new features, questions or changes a team member from ClockShark is readily available to describe and help. The software is reliable, user friendly and affordable. We love ClockShark and would highly recommend to anyone looking for a scheduling or time tracking software.

Avantages :

Our favourite part about the software is the scheduling app and time tracking. We use it for all of our employees to ensure they know their schedules, where their job sites and that they get paid properly.

Inconvénients :

ClockShark is continuously improving, there is nothing I dislike about ClockShark.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hi Keiko! Thank you so much for the glowing 5-star review! I'm happy to know the scheduling, timetracking and customer support have been so helpful. It's always a pleasure seeing your name in these reviews, it means we're doing something right. Thank you for your continued support, we appreciate you and your company to the max!

Cliff
GM (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Time Cards to Digital

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Avantages :

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful. Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Inconvénients :

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting. It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel. We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features. I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hi Cliff! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business! That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

Haley
Marketing/Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 6 à 12 mois
Source de l'avis

Love it!

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

Avantages :

I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

Inconvénients :

The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 6 ans

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do. Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :) We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world. Have a great weekend, Haley! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Andrei
Architect (R.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Not bad, could be better

4,0 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : We're just discovering the possibilities the software has to offer. Using it for merely one month just to have some control on our window fitters whereabouts and labour hours.
We're now trying to see if we can use the reports feature to help us make lists with the notes (including pictures) about various issues encountered on sites or job completion reports (also with pictures included) - we wouldn't like to use a different software for this. We used one in the past but it didn't have the timesheet feature. Hope we can use the Shark for both operations.

Avantages :

Can see where our window fitters are working during the play day.

Inconvénients :

The tracking (play button) is randomly active for random workers, so it is hard to approve some timesheets because they might clock in or out in different places than the actual building site where they are supposed to do it. So they can cheat on working hours and get away with it. :P

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hi Andrei! I appreciate the thorough and positive review! Happy to hear you're able to track your guys on the field better now. For the GPSTrak icon-- I would definately reach out to the Support team! This is typically a very simple settings fix. You can chat in, email or give them a call at 1-800-828-0689. The two week trial tends to be enough time for most of our customers, however if you think you need more time when in your trial, we can connect you to your onboarding specialist and they can demo the product based off your companies needs to show you the features you might find most useful. We also don't mind extending the trial in special cases :) Feel free to reach us anytime-- we're here to help!

Tara
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : plus de deux ans
Source de l'avis

Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support.

4,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Avantages :

I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Inconvénients :

The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 6 ans

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those! Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Justin
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Clockshark has taken the paper waste and time out of our payroll and streamlined the whole process!!

5,0 il y a 6 ans

Commentaires : Easy hours and job tracking for the whole company. Billing has been streamlined and insurance needs are easy to assess. Payroll is now easy to verify and check periodically. This software has also greatly increased our flexibility as employees can go straight to the job site and clock in on their device.

Avantages :

Being able to track each employee digitally is huge, but the biggest issue for our company is the accountibility to track each hour to a specific job which in turn saves us thousands annually in insurance costs. With ClockShark we are able to track who worked what job and when, which allows us to only pay insurance premiums when we actually use and need it versus being charged for the year in the most expensive bracket they can put us in.

Inconvénients :

Not being able to turn off the GPS tracking from the administrative side of it. The GPS tracking function is helpful at times, but if always left on it drains the device battery nearly instantly. To circumvent this, every one of our employees must go into their settings and specifically disable the GPS for it on their phones. Our less than tech savey employees have struggled with this.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 6 ans

Hey there, Justin :) By George, that's great to hear that using ClockShark has resulted in instant savings and accountability for your company. You might be one of our first customers who's shared the impact using ClockShark has had on insurance payments. Saving thousands annually: how fantastic! Keep us in the loop on all good things you keep noticing. And that's a great observation about the GPS. In each employee's profile in ClockShark, you can disable the requirement for GPS Trak and GPS Location Services, but employees should also disable it in their device. Where to do that in a device isn't always readily clear, so if any of your employees need help finding that, feel free to let us know. Our customer success team is always ready to help. :) Payroll, billing, hours-tracking: thanks for sharing all the things ClockShark has helped out with, Justin. Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. Have an excellent rest of you day!

Kaity
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : 1 à 5 mois
Source de l'avis

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Wonderful!

5,0 il y a 4 ans

Avantages :

This software is so easy to use! Trying to implement a new 'time sheet' process with sub contractors and employees can be incredibly difficult when they're used to doing something completely different. ClockShark has been a dream to implement and use. It has made my job processing payroll a hundred times easier. The schedule feature has made running our jobs smooth and easy to follow. We are really enjoying using the software!

Inconvénients :

The only issue we have had is miscommunications with support due to being charged for each 'employee'. Now that we understand completely all is well. We use sub contractors for the majority of our jobs, they do not use this software, but because we love the scheduling feature we had to enter each of our subs as an employee to be able to utilize them on the schedule- but only for our records. That was an issue for us, being charged for people to NOT use the software. However- it makes everything easier to be able to use the scheduling function that it is worth paying to be able to input our subs into the schedule.

Réponse de l'équipe de ClockShark

il y a 4 ans

Hi Kaity, Thank you for the review! So glad to hear that ClockShark has made your job easier and you are enjoying the many features we have to offer. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.