Avis clients sur ClockShark

4,7 (1 824) Écrivez votre avis !

En savoir plus sur ClockShark

ClockShark est un logiciel mobile de planification et de gestion du temps avec GPS pour les petites entreprises de construction et de maintenance sur site ainsi que les sous-traitants locaux.

En savoir plus sur ClockShark

I love that it integrates with Quickbooks and can track time to the minute.

Cant adjust pay rate between tasks // keeps showing us the wrong time zone , we are eastern and i believe it puts us in as central or western.

ClockShark - Notes

4,9

ClockShark a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 1 824 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClockShark ?

Filtrer les avis (1 824)

Carla
Bookkeeper
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Well Thought Out Product

5,0 il y a 5 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Ina
Ina
freelancer (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing time tracking software!!!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I would recommend ClockShark to anyone who is looking for a great time tracking solution!

ClockShark is the best and one of a kind time tracking software I have ever used. It's easy to use and has all the features that I need. Also integrates well with my favorite project management software. ClockShark has allowed me to increase my productivity and focus on what matters most - growing my business!

some small bugs and errors nothing serious...

Marla
Marla
Finance Manager (Trinité-et-Tobago)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Best App to save Time & maximise profits!!!!

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : First thing first-Cost, especially when companies allocate budgets for software. This is very affordable and more advanced that the regular apps/machines as the info generated is realistic & accurate especially with the GPS tool & "Geo-Fencing" abilities.

First of all, the set up and training was super easy!!! I love that it can be used via both web & cell phones. This app tracks employees far beyond time-in and time-out. It also allows you to follow the total hours taken when completing tasks/projects with no hassle. The jobs, tasks and employees were all easily added and the reports are also the best and precise on hours for projects and employees. I am over the top satisfied that we have switched to ClockShark!!!

So far, ClockShark actually meets our requirements at our company but if I had to pin point any additional wants, I would like further accounting systems to be linked to this one to create more expansive reports. Other than that, this is great for any company!!!

junsup
section chief (Corée du Sud)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

clockshark reviews

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The ease of use of the site staff was excellent. Integration was very easy and everyone who uses software or apps loves it.

I love GPS tracking and it helped me a lot to track manpower time. In addition to all the cool time-saving features, my favorite part is amazing customer service. Answer all questions quickly, pleasantly, professionally, and accurately..

There is a lot of productivity loss due to employees answering the phone during working hours. Bad services do not always work well.

il y a 4 semaines

Hi! Thanks so much for your review. I'm glad ClockShark has been helpful to your company so far! I'd like to learn more about what you mean when you say "bas services do not always work well." The app is still able to track and record time and location without cell service.

tamer
Freelancer (Égypte)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

One of the most important tools for your company success

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : You want to save time and accomplish alot of works and manage your company successfully from A to Z from following up on employessand reports and payroll and over time and work location and working hours then you need clock shark .

It made me identity the experienced and active workers that accomplish alot of work in ashort time by tracking time and business and there fore you can achieve alot of profit. It made work easier than before when making reports and payrolland additional working hours and thus the owner of any company can manage at successfully

It needs educational videos that show how to use the existing features with all the skilland experience of any novice company owner if the person dose not know how to use the application he will not achieve full benefit from it . There is no arabic version as there are many arab business owners who can not use english spplication

Jarmo
Coordination Design in Global Project (Finlande)
Construction navale, 201-500 employés

An Easy and Effective Time Tracking Solution

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I'm very pleased with ClockShark. It's easy to use, effective, and the reporting is great. The only downside is the price, but if you can afford it, I highly recommend this time tracking solution.

I've been using ClockShark for the past few months and absolutely love it! It's incredibly easy to use, and the interface is intuitive and user-friendly. It's also incredibly effective for tracking employee time, allowing you to see exactly when people came and went. The reporting is great and I have no trouble staying on top of hours and scheduling.

The only downside I've found so far with ClockShark is the price. It can be a bit expensive for small businesses with limited budgets.

Nick
Construction, 51-200 employés

Residential Home Builder / Remodeler

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very satisfied with Clock Shark

We choose Clock Shark because of the GPS tracking; employees don't get paid if not on the clock and if they are on the clock we can tell exactly where they are and where they went.

It's a bit glitchy on cheap phones. Often signs your employees out if they leave the geo-fence without switching to a task that allows them to leave the project.

Md mostakin
Md mostakin
Co-Founder (Bangladesh)
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

ClockShark is also mobile-friendly

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : For companies searching for a complete time monitoring and scheduling solution, ClockShark is a wonderful option. Businesses may easily manage employee time and attendance thanks to features like real-time tracking of attendance and time, scheduling of workers and job sites, and mobile friendliness. The user interface is simple to use and provides a lot of functions for the price. For any company searching for a time monitoring and scheduling solution, I wholeheartedly recommend ClockShark.

A robust time tracking and scheduling tool that supports firms in managing staff time and attendance is ClockShark. Numerous capabilities, including as time monitoring, scheduling, and reporting, are included in the software. Businesses can manage employee time and attendance with ease thanks to the user interface's simplicity and ease of use. The ability to track employee time and attendance in real-time is one of ClockShark's primary advantages. Businesses can use the program to track employee hours, overtime, and break time as well as to produce accurate time reports for payroll, invoicing, and compliance.

The capability of ClockShark to schedule workers and job sites is yet another fantastic feature. Businesses can easily make sure their staff is on-site at the appropriate time by using the program to build and manage personnel schedules and job sites. Employees can clock in and out, monitor timetables, and request time off from their mobile devices because to ClockShark's mobile friendliness. Employees can use this function to keep track of their schedules and ensure that they are presentable and on time.

adrienne
receptionist (Canada)

Customer service for the WIN

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : the customer service is five stars. Any issues I have with I use the virtual customer service for help. I rarely wait long and whoever is helping me always has an answer or will find it quickly. They follow up to make sure they were able to help me the next day. Another great thing about online tech is the same person will come back to help you meaning they know the issue, so I do not have to repeat myself again

We use timesheets right now. So much easier to track employees not only with time on job but what they did on that job, what materials were used and upload photos in the moment! Looking forward to starting to use more of the software going into 2023

some of the time off requests are tricky, I would like to be able to streamline them a bit more and have manager/admin access that the employees access. without using the software to its full potential, I can't say anything bad about what I haven't used yet

Mary Joy
Small Business Owner (Philippines)
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés

ClockShark Effeciency

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, I can say and I can suggest that you should check the features and tools of the software first before acquiring if it suits the needs of the needs of your business. It will save your time and money. But for me I really like this app and it suits my small business because I can keep track of my employees and it's easy to integrate with other softwares that I am currently using too.

It made business processes easy when it comes to handling employees their payroll, schedules, tasks etc..It's easy to access for them to access. It's saves us from a lot of work.

Sometimes the app glitch and their's still a lot to be improved.

Sarwat Mahdi
Sarwat Mahdi
Social Media Manager (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Top choice for GPS time tracking

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : With this program, I'm really satisfied. Compared to other companies, we are a lot better and more reasonable. The overall customer support is amazing and the system is much simpler to use.

ClockShark's excellent functionality and outstanding customer service make scheduling and time monitoring simple and pleasant. The PTO Feature is quite convenient; it does away with needless calls and paperwork. Accountability helps keep workers focused.

The application often takes a little bit longer than some of its rivals that I've used in the past to complete basic activities like scheduling and timecard approvals, which is a very tiny criticism.

Ronny
IT (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

If you have anything more than 5 employees, you need ClockShark.

Commentaires : If you're going to ClockShark from a manual timesheet method, you don't realize how much you can truly save by going to ClockShark. Our favorite part of ClockShark is their team. They are VERY awesome to work with - You have NO idea how important they are to us not just from a technical standpoint, but from the standpoint of making our lives easier all around. They have yet to cease to amaze us in their customer service skills, down-to-earth attitudes, and technical skills. [insert Wayne and Garth bowing and saying "we're not worthy! we're not worthy"]

We've had other systems in the past. While they were great, ClockShark was the most affordable with the most features and support. Their team has never let us down. Additionally, they made the setup effortless.

The billing of ClockShark is just a little bit confusing when you're adding/removing employees from the system within a given year. It would me nice to show which users were added/removed when showing changes in billing. The use and need of an email address from each employee is limiting whereas if we needed to hire contract workers and log their hours, they would need to have an email address for logging in. This makes it difficult if you have the same person working for two companies using ClockShark.

Buffy
Office Manager (Canada)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Second time Customer for a Reason!!

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I had worked for another similar company and implemented the program there, upon starting with this new company I thought it was worth using again because my experience with ClockShark the first time was amazing. Customer service is unparalleled, if I get stuck I send a message and within minutes someone helps me!! They've even sent me videos explaining how to do things!

The ease of use and simplicity of the on-screen format make it less overwhelming than other software I've tried. It is easy to present to employees and overall very user friendly. The people that provide service are incredibly helpful and super friendly to me!! There is also no hard sell for anything, I'm hoping to grow the company and when I'm ready for the premium level I know it will be an easy switch but no one has ever tried to convince me I needed more than I have.

I would like there to be perhaps, a server for picture and video attachments as my techs like this feature the best, being able to upload information this way so that they have it for the future as well as the rest of the team to view. You can attach pictures but the videos have given us a bit of issue and the size of the file allowed is a bit restrictive.

Angel
General Manager (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

My Rewview

Commentaires : Overall works great for our line of work my techs are able to log in every time keeps a clean record of the hours worked easy to approve the time.

Since we had technicians I need to know where they are all the time I like the fact that it will show me the entire route for the day.

The GPS does not give me an update per minute on the same day.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Angel! We appreciate the review. Glad to hear that you enjoy ClockShark's GPSTrak feature to see where your employees are at during the day. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Tristan

Best In Class

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been extremely satisfied and impressed with ClockShark, from everything to its functionality, to it's customer service. I'd highly recommend it to any company with employees.

ClockShark makes scheduling and time tracking easy and enjoyable with their great functionality and incredible customer service.

A very minor complaint is that the software typically takes a bit longer to perform routine tasks such as scheduling and timecard approvals when compared to some of its competitors that I've used in the past.

Randall
Employee and Asset Tracking Manager (É.-U.)

Weekly Payroll Simplified!!!

Commentaires : ClockShark has saved our company $1000's of dollars due to the GPS and Geo Fencing feature. No more milking the clock.

Ease of use. Being able to add tasks for certain jobs instead of creating a new job for the same property. PTO Feature is really nice, eliminates endless paperwork and phone calls. Accountability, keeps the employees on task.

Would be nice to have a real time ping feature rather than a 15 minute update.

il y a 3 ans

Hello Randall, Thank you for your 5/5 star review. Glad to hear that you are enjoying the many features that ClockShark has to offer, such as the PTO feature. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

owner (É.-U.)

easy peasy

5,0 l’année dernière

clockshark is by far the easies to set up and use. my employees had no trouble transfering from another software that we were using to clocksharks, it was MUCH easier and user friendly. I love the software and it really has made life easier keeping track of my 30+ employees. I give it a 10 out of 10

off hand i cant think of any..... i would have to ask my accountant, i do know there is a couple of minor things that i would like to see but my memory fails me right now

Christine
Production Manager (É.-U.)

You need This

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : From the moment we started the free trial the customer service was top notch. They reached out right away and assisted with the many questions I had and was able to streamline our entire company to functional on their site. It has so many features which we have not fully used as we are not quite there on our side but are looking forward to integrating those into our company. This software has been able to release a lot of time we were spending on payroll/time clock and job costing. the reports are so detailed that the owner just loves seeing everything on one spot with just a simple click. Imputing the information weather, it is an employee/task or job is simple and again if you are unsure of something or are looking for it to run a certian way customer service is on top of it and make it easy for you to understand.

The software is super easy to use and understand, it is very self-explanatory.

Nothing so far to report! It is amazing for entire team

Addie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Construction, 2-10 employés

Robust time tracking software with lots of extra features

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I am glad we switched to ClockShark. Their customer service is really responsive and you don't sit on hold for hours. They have a suggestion box for features users are interested in. Overall my experience has been great and when I hear other folks are looking for a time tracking solution I always recommend ClockShark.

This software ticked all the boxes I was looking for: time tracking with GPS location, GPS tracking while clocked in, a mobile app, crew clock-in, and kiosk ability, a web dashboard that's admin-friendly and easy to use, and the ability for me to reset passwords & fix access in-house instead of having to have my employee contact customer service on their own to do it. We don't even use all of the features of our pretty basic subscription so even at this very budget-friendly price point we have room to grow to before we'd even need to upgrade. I've heard about and looked at all of the project management features and tools and I'm excited to someday use those to their fullest potential enough to need to upgrade.

I wish I could duplicate time entries for some workers from week to week or day to day. For instance, I have one worker for who I enter things manually and it would be really handy to be able to make a time entry on Monday, save it and then duplicate it but change the date to Tuesday. I would also really like to mark or save the reports I run most frequently with my preferred settings/customizations. Also, a Spanish version of the software would be great.

Tommie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Clock Shark - Great Functionality and Awesome Customer Support

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It has been GREAT. A sales rep communicated with me even though I was doing my research over the Christmas holidays. They have been a great support from the day we signed on.

Clock Shark's best feature is the staff. They have fast response times. They're people are always courteous, helpful, supportive, and pro-active. During the 5 months we have been using the program, someone from their staff will reach out through IM or email just to check in. I also love the "chat" feature to get quick responses without having to be on hold waiting to speak to someone. They have also asked for feedback on the product specifically around features we would like to see added. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to give that feedback.

Reports - I would like to have to option to customize fields in certain reports such as time tracking. Geolocation - Although I don't see it as often, I still see on occasion where a staff member's location wasn't logged. If it is because they turned off their location, I want to either be notified or have them logged out. It doesn't always happen. Timesheet entries (real time) - I would like to be able to enter a time sheet and check it as still working so the employee can then go in and clock out for lunch and end of day. It would help eliminate a follow up to get the time activity for the whole day.

Angelique
Business Administrator (É.-U.)

Great Value for Geo Location, Job Costing, Mobile Time Clock

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Customer service has been superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped me with set-up and even after our initial zoom meeting he answered my questions and helped me with a few other set-up items needed. He is personable and kept his meeting appointments with me as scheduled. We had to add a time tracking app when we decided to go from in-house payroll to outsourcing our payroll to ADP as they don't do the job costing which requires hours worked on specific jobs. It has been a blessing because now we can track where our employees are at a glance and their time is more accurate. Plus the time is recorded daily so we don't have to wait until the end of the week to see how the hours are doing on each job. It is an easy process to send the time information to ADP as well as to update the timesheets in my QuickBooks so that employee hours show up there. The app itself is clean looking and easy to use.

Our work is done at our customers' homes and as an owner of a small company we can't be everywhere at once. Having the GPS Geo Location has been extremely helpful in managing the employees. If they forget to clock out you can see what time they left the area so as to get accurate time. You can see if they left the jobsite early or if they arrived late (many times this time would be inaccurate on their paper timesheets). The integration with ADP for our outsourced payroll as well as the integration with QuickBooks has been very seamless.

There was definitely a bit of work in the beginning to get things sorted out. I had to inactive 20 years of clients in my QuickBooks and also add the customer address to the Ship To address because that is the address ClockShark uses for their app. It took a few hours to get that updated but it will be worth it. Some extra work that I didn't anticipate is that in order to use the Geo Location I have to go in to each job and click the button to add that. When QuickBooks updates to ClockShark I have to remember what the new jobs are and go in to add the GeoFence and to make sure I remembered to put the address in the right spot. I have emailed them to request that our GeoFence is activated for all new jobs automatically and to update some functionality.

Cliff
GM (É.-U.)
Production alimentaire, 11-50 employés

Time Cards to Digital

Commentaires : The CONS mentioned above are mostly inconveniences, therefore our overall experience has been positive and that I foresee continuing to use the ClockShark system moving forward.

Who's working and immediate recognition of hours completed is Great! The ability for me to visit Vendors, Suppliers or Customers and still know what staff has arrived and when they arrived is extremely helpful. Our weekly time sheet tabulation has been reduced by several hours. We also have some employees that are hired from a Temp Agency and ClockShark has simplified our weekly reporting to them.

Transitioning from the traditional time card system into ClockShark was a little more challenging that originally anticipated, but after a month of utilization our Staff are adopting and adapting. It would be nice to have the flexibility to rename some activities, such as "Lunch" versus "Break". Our 30 minute lunch breaks are unpaid, while our 10 minute morning and afternoon breaks are paid. Staff inadvertently selects the wrong one which causes downstream work for Admin personnel. We've chosen not to utilize the "Mobile" function as all of our hourly employees must report to the plant. It would be nice to deactivate the "Clock In" and "Clock Out" feature, but they do appreciate the ability to see schedules and other features. I'm still unsure about ClockShark's billing. Our hourly staff turnover is relatively high and getting charged for a month of services for a person who left after three days seems costly. I've yet to contact ClockShark but in the past they have been very good to work with, so I'm hopeful there is a workaround that I'm not aware of as of yet.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Cliff! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review! I'm happy to hear that the Who's working now page is helpful and we're saving you more time to dedicate to your business! That is great feedback and I would be happy to let our product team know of your suggestions! If you run into any issues please reach out to Support at 1-800-828-0689 (or chat/email in) and we can help smooth over any inconveniences you run into! Thank you again for your review!

Haley
Marketing/Assistant Manager (É.-U.)

Love it!

Commentaires : I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

il y a 4 ans

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do. Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :) We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world. Have a great weekend, Haley! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Kayla
General Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

ClockShark in the Workplace

Commentaires : Clock shark is very easy for companies who are more geared towards using electronics. My company uses iPads for everything so clocking in on your phone every day just makes sense.

Using ClockShark is incredibly easy. I love that our employees can edit their own time if they have forgotten to clock out. It’s also incredibly helpful that you can leave notes for each clock in. In my industry where I have technicians riding in different vehicles daily, the notes feature really helps me track my guys and know where they are for the day. I would definitely recommend to others.

I wish selecting a task when you clock in was auto saved.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Kayla! Thank you so much for the five star review! We're happy to hear that you and your employees love ClockShark. Thank you for your feedback! The tasks are not neccesarily autosaved but it should display the most recently used jobs/task at the very top so its fast to select! You can adjust your mobile settings to enable more recently used jobs if you'd like, by going to the left pop out menu > settings > listing sort & recent items > then adjust the recent items amount. If you're envisioning the auto-save to work a little differently we welcome your suggestion and you can reach out to product@clockshark.com to relay your idea directly to an engineer!

Melanie
Construction, 2-10 employés

One of the best business management tools we have

Easily track employee time, create time reports by employee or job. No more need to text an employee an address - it's on a Clockshark. No more unreadable or late time sheets. Time is tracked not only by job and location, but by task. This has enabled us to have more accurate billing on time and material jobs. We are also able run reports that show time for different activities, which helps with insurance reports. At any time of the day I can logon from my desk top and see a map of where our employees are working, and what time they clocked in. Clockshark is constantly updating features, adding to the value of the software.

Sometimes there are issues with clocking in or out when employees are out of cell service. Most of the time, though, they are able to update their time once they are back in service. It would be nice to have OT hours in a separate line item on job reports. One of the best things about Clockshark is the customer service. Think of your very worst customer service experience with other software (Quickbooks, for example) and then imagine the polar opposite -- that's Clockshark. Every so often there are user suggestions that we are able to vote on, and Clockshark has implemented many of these since we began using the software.

Kelly
Office manager (É.-U.)

Kelly Strunk

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : The benefits that I have seen so far would be that we can export info from quickbooks to clockshark to keepsus organizated and on task

I have little knowledge in using clockshark with our company, but from what i have noticed it is very easy to navigate through and it helps keep all of our projects and employees on task for what needs to be accomplished

I haven't found anything I dislike I just wish I was more knowledgeable with the software to use this product at its full potential