ClockShark

Avis clients sur ClockShark

par ClockShark

Great product, great service!

Publié le 27/11/2018
Jan G.
Architectural Designer/Office Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More accurate time tracking may have saved us money, but the main benefit stems from employees getting sloppier on keeping a hand-written time card. Now I don't have to keep my own record, re-create times, check their math, question their times, or manually input time into Quickbooks.

Avantages: Where do I start? It allows us to track our employees' time to the minute, GPS tracking to verify employee times is great, the app is easy for them to use, it integrates with Quickbooks, and the service is above par. I can shoot any question over to them via chat, and they are always prompt, friendly, and helpful in guiding me to a fix. We've used other clock-in systems in the past, but this one is the best we've used.

Inconvénients: Two or three times over the year we've been using the software, the crew has had an app glitch where they haven't been able to clock out or clock back in, but that's only 3 instances out of at least 600 clock-ins. It may have been due to reception/data issues, and they could still put in 'notes' stating when they took lunch or clocked in or out.

Great Product

Publié le 20/01/2020
John M.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: This app allows for efficient scheduling as my field staff refer to it daily for their scheduling assignments and of course all time keeping. We have them assign their hours by job and by cost code so that we have accurate job costing information. Very intuitive and so easy, our field staff have no problems learning it and my project managers find it as a very useful tool for creating job assignments and getting valuable reporst as needed.

Inconvénients: There were some early annoyances from adding notes and cost coding items correctly but our main suggestions were heard by ClockShark and since then added to the features.

envoyé par ClockShark le 22/01/2020

Hello John,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. We are happy to hear that ClockShark is efficient and easy to use for you and your field staff. That's so great that your field staff has no problems learning the product. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Helps Manage Time/Money

Publié le 05/12/2019
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Makes a small business owner have ease of mind that employees and clients are taken care of.

Avantages: My employees comment on how easy they can add their time their phone quickly. This feature also allows me to ensure accuracy. With employees that travel to multiple locations the GPS feature allows me to allocate the proper funds for travel and account for each location. Setting up the schedules and sharing with all employees gave us the freedom to collaborate, make schedules changes quickly with little affect on customer and I am able to track task details quickly.

Inconvénients: There is not a good option for finding information from the past. Searching through past schedules is time consuming.

envoyé par ClockShark le 12/12/2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you and your employees are enjoying the many features that we have to offer. We recognize the issue of searching through past schedules to find information. We'd also be interested to hear more about what features you'd like to see added. Would you please reach out to our Customer Success Team at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com? Your feedback is important!

Not very impressed with the app at all

Publié le 05/04/2018
Steve S.
Minifog Service Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great concept, very poor execution. I have yet to see a "bad" review posted on the companies website, and cannot believe that others are not experiencing the same issues that my co workers and I have seen.

Inconvénients: The app seems to be very glitchy. Not very stable on Android devices at all. The app tends to "forget" the status if you loose the data connection. Cant see your schedule if it doesn't have a data connection. While this might be fine if you are always in an area where there is wifi or 4G, it useless if you work in an area that cell service is spotty at best.

envoyé par ClockShark le 06/04/2018

Hi, Steve! We appreciate your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. We're sorry to hear that you've noticed some occasional glitches within the Android mobile app, but please know that we are committed to making sure ClockShark is working 100% correctly for your team, 100% of the time. :)

Feel free to reply to this message, Steve, and together, you and I can work to resolve any in-app issues you have noticed. Some of the things you have mentioned here are features, and not bugs, so a brief explanation may prove helpful. If it's easier for you to call, you can quickly reach our Customer Success team @ 1.800.828.0689. We're happy to help!

We're glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Steve, and your feedback is immensely valuable to us as we work to improve ClockShark for our customers. Anytime you have any questions or suggestions, just let us know.

Have a fantastic day! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

Makes keeping time easier than doing it by hand

Publié le 11/08/2019
Bobbett J.
Owner-Operator
Agriculture, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We've had no problems integrating this software App with our business. Our workers love using it, and it's much easier than a time clock or keeping paper records. Employees (freelance, mostly) just load the App onto their mobile device and 'clock in' when they begin and 'clock out' when they're done. All info is given to us and is sorted by payroll. We've been able to integrate it into our QuickBooks program to make doing the payroll very, very simple. Unless something easier comes along, we'll stick with ClockShark.

Inconvénients: Nothing really, but each employee did have to load the App onto their own device in order to integrate with the system. It wasn't too much of a bother

envoyé par ClockShark le 13/08/2019

Hi Bobbett,

Thank you so much for your review! We are so happy to hear your workers love using ClockShark.

Almost there

Publié le 13/09/2019
Christopher G.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: GPS fencing with reminders is great for no missed punches.

Inconvénients: Not currently integrated with Trello, which is my job tracking software.

envoyé par ClockShark le 17/09/2019

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are pleased to hear you are enjoying our GPS tracking feature. Would you please call us at 800-828-0689 or email us at hello@clockshark.com to share more about the challenges you faced integrating? We use this feedback to decide what product improvements to add next.

Easy to use

Publié le 22/04/2019
Cathie E.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I think that ClockShark is a great tool for the admin in the office as well as the employees in the field to use.

Avantages: User friendly. I like that our employees in the field can attach files and write notes with their time. I also like that it works smoothly with Quickbooks. The customer service is easy to work with.

Inconvénients: It's hard to find a con because if there is something that we are interested in adding to the software they try to implement it if other users also find a need for it.

envoyé par ClockShark le 24/04/2019

Hi Cathie,

Thank you so much for your review!

Filling in the gaps

Publié le 09/11/2019
Juan M.
Supervisor
Sécurité et enquêtes, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: Essai gratuit
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have three different divisions in our company. The security division is covered by tracktik which we have loved for a very long time however our maintenance and valet divisions have been burning through capital since having a phone for the sole purpose of clocking in and out is pointless. Clockshark has allowed us to ask employees to download the application to their phones to manage their time sheets. If this trial goes as well as it's going at the moment we will be saving tons of money by switching over for our maintenance and valet divisions!

Avantages: Small enough app that it can be installed on personal phones It also fills the gaps where we have no use for company phones

Inconvénients: While we are still in the trial period I have not found anything to be disappointed about, fully intend to update my review if things go sour.

envoyé par ClockShark le 13/11/2019

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your free trial and can't wait to see you switch over to ClockShark. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help.

Better than punching in

Publié le 03/12/2019
Medical Resident
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Lets us keep track of hours and make sure all employees and hours are accounted for. Tabulates everything nicely for auditing, reports, etc.

Avantages: The number one pro would have to be the ease of use. Clockshark is extremely intuitive and easy to learn. It makes time tracking a breeze and allows for easy auditing of employee work hours. Everything is in one spot, and you no longer have to make long, annoying excel worksheets to try and figure out how many hours everyone has been working. The GPS function lets you see where people are clocking in from, which can definitely avoid some headaches.

Inconvénients: Can't think of any. It essentially pays for itself and the customer service is fantastic. Support is great, and it's easy to train others how to use it.

envoyé par ClockShark le 04/12/2019

Hi there!

We appreciate the 5/5 star review! Ease of use for our product is what we aim to do, and we are happy that we are doing that for you. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at 800-828-0689 or by emailing help@clockshark.com! We're always here to help and love talking with customers and hearing feature requests.

Very Happy Customer

Publié le 21/01/2020
John K.

Commentaires: Outstanding!

Avantages: It makes it very easy to figure out payroll and has cut the time down drastically.

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to track the phone usage of the employees while clocked in. I find a lot of lost productivity die to employees being on the phone during work hours.

envoyé par ClockShark le 22/01/2020

Hello John,

Thank you for your 5/5 star review. It's great to hear that ClockShark has made it easy for you to calculate payroll and saves you time. We understand your concern about lost productivity due to phone usage during work hours. Would you please reach out to our Customer Success Team at 800-828-0689 or by email at hello@clockshark.com? We love to hear future feature requests.

Clock Shark has been a very positive and useful asset to our agency. The GPS function is aces!

Publié le 11/07/2017
Erin W.
Human Resources Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Clock Shark allows the employees within my agency to clock in and out for their shifts easily and with a GPS time stamp that assists the Admin users to do audits on the employees. As an HR Manager the 'Reports' function within Clock Shark for Admin users is super beneficial in assisting me to complete both my bi-weekly and monthly payroll as it allows me to input a custom range of dates to pull up reports. Being able to select which employees and which dates I need reports on saves time and headaches as I am easily able to complete my Payroll in an hour compared to 6 hours when our agency used written time sheets.

Avantages: I like the GPS function so that our supervisors can keep track of where and when employees are clocking in and out from their shifts. This feature has helped us in solving more time theft instances than I'm happy to admit. As the HR Manager, I also love the 'Reports' feature. This makes my Payroll day so much easier.

Inconvénients: There are some features of Clock Shark that I wish were different. These features do not hinder my ability to complete my job so I don't wish to complain about them. For the sake of this review I will list just 1 feature I wish was different (to be fair I have never told the Clock Shark Admin about my frustrations so they can't fix what they don't know). The feature I do not like or wish was different is the 'Notes" section within each punch. It needs to allow for more room to write as we use ours to list our daily tasks at the end of each shift before clocking out and I run out of character room each day. I would also like a feature to differentiate the text bubbles on the time sheets from our task lists and actual punches that need to be fixed for employees. Maybe a different color? It's time-consuming to go in and look at every employee's text bubbles just to find punches that need to be fixed within all of the daily task lists.

Frustration with time & attendance for a small business

Publié le 02/11/2016
Donna K.
Vice President
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I use Clock Shark's time & attendance software for our hourly & salaried employees in the office & field (not commissioned sales personnel). My search for finding this software was a result of being frustrated from an administrative standpoint of dealing with the paper timesheet for many years. No matter what changes I would implement to make procedures more stream-lined, it was difficult to get the results I wanted. Over the course of several years, I had researched and found many time & attendance software systems which would accommodate our needs. However, the costs for the software and maintenance were not feasible for a company our size - small. In 2015 I finally found Clock Shark that met my criteria - affordable, intuitive for the end user, receive timesheets on time to meet payroll, and job-costed correctly 98% of the time. I also discovered that the bonus of this software app was it integrated with Quickbooks payroll and has the capability to GPS track. After a few weeks of test runs with the app last October, I implemented the software on Jan 1 of this year. While there were some minor hiccups at the transition to this new system (mostly user errors), overall it performed well and eliminated most of my administrative frustrations dealing with the timesheet. The by-product of transitioning to this system was that it held everyone accountable and lowered our payroll costs. Since implementing the software, it has made my life easier for payroll and job costing purposes. The other unseen benefit is the ability to check on where your employees are or what they are working on while you are out of the office anywhere in the world that has internet service. It proved to work well when I traveled to Europe this summer. Even though we have a good staff and trust them, I was curious to see what would happen while I was out of town. I quit looking after a few days when I realized everyone was being held accountable to the time & attendance software. And even if I never did look, I had the ability to look at the time clock punch entries at a later time if something was questionable. I'm getting close to a year of using this software app, and overall it has taken away a lot of frustration I was experiencing with timesheets. I've been very happy with Clock Shark overall.

Avantages: Ease of use for employees, job cost tracking

Straightforward time clock software with easy-to-use app

Publié le 16/04/2018
Leslie M.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Saves us money and streamlined our timesheet process, plus integrates with our accounting/payroll software for more specificity in job costing.

Avantages: It integrates with Quickbooks! It saves us a lot of staff hours to not have to manually enter time on each employee each week. This is especially true since we have to tie nearly all staff hours directly to the customer and job they were working on, which often is multiple jobs per employee per day. The app is easy to use, so our crew leaders are able to make sure their crew clocks in and out on the job, even when they're on the go and running from one job to another.

Inconvénients: It took a little while to get everything set up just right so that ClockShark would work with all of our other systems and processes, but customer service was helpful and responsive through the process. Once we got it set up right, it's been smooth sailing. Definitely saves us money overall and helps us keep job costing reports accurate since all staff hours can be tied directly to the job they were working on.

envoyé par ClockShark le 17/04/2018

Hey, Leslie! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! Glad to hear everything is going so well, and that you're saving time and money using automated time tracking w/ QuickBooks!

We'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our Customer Success team. They'll appreciate your shout out, and of course, they're always happy to help if you need them. :)

Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Leslie! Have a wonderful rest of your day!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

I have tried several different time trackers since I opened my business and this is the best.

Publié le 03/10/2017
David H.
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability to easily track employee hours. They can add notes and even attachments when using the app. The software works with Quickbooks and makes it easy to export time sheets directly into Quickbooks.

Avantages: I like the ability to designate which jobs different employees can access. The software has gotten better over time and the owner/developer is very responsive and obviously cares about the quality of their product. They continually ask what users want to see added and have instituted changes I (and many others) asked for. Employees are reminding to clock in and out when they hit designated geofences. I use this for my office staff as well as my investigators who work in the field.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any issues with this software. Maybe the ability for the software to text message reminders as well as send push notifications would be nice.

envoyé par ClockShark le 26/01/2018

Hey, David. Thanks for sharing your review of ClockShark here on Capterra. It's the perfect forum for sharing what you'd like to see added to the product, and we love your feedback. The suggestion to have a text message reminder is one we get frequently, so I'll add your support to that idea in our Voting Page so it can get more traction.

I love to hear that the GPS Fences are reminding employees to clock in and out from the field, and that you've noticed all the many improvements we're continually making to get ClockShark even better for you. We appreciate your letting us support your company. If you ever need anything, please let us know. All the best, David! -Morgan-

Love it!

Publié le 16/08/2018
Haley L.
Marketing/Assistant Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I love Clockshark. They are always on top of their customer service and I feel cared for and valued as a customer any time I come to them with any questions or concerns whatsoever. I have never seen this level of customer support from any other company, which only reinforces our decision to go with them in the first place! It was exactly what we needed and were looking for!

Avantages: I love this software because it consolidates the time/payroll keeping process. It simplifies something that can get really overwhelming and helps us to keep a closer eye on what jobs to bill for labor! It's awesome. We love it.

Inconvénients: The only thing about it is the phone app - I would like to see some upgrades to the app! It looks different on the Boss's phone and both of our employees phones too. For younger folks who grew up in the technological world it seems simple, but for someone who did not it can get confusing. I would just like to see the phone app streamlined a little bit!

envoyé par ClockShark le 17/08/2018

Hey There, Haley! I'm kind of a numbers nerd, and I counted that you used the word "love" 4x in your review. We LOVE to hear that! So glad to know that ClockShark keeps things from getting overwhelming, and allows you to better track hours and keep billing accurate. We work hard so that you will love ClockShark, and we're mega glad that you do.

Also, thanks for the feedback on the mobile app. Our development team is sprucing up the experience in the app, so you should see some streamlined features soon that make using it even easier. :)

We're really thrilled to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Haley! I'll be sure to pass along your appreciation to the Customer Success team. Never be shy about reaching out to them with questions, or if you just want to talk to the friendliest sharks in the world.

Have a great weekend, Haley!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Good Construction Time Clock, easy to use with great customer support.

Publié le 02/08/2018
Tara G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Everyone can clock in/out from their own phones and since there is GPS you can see exactly where they are when they do to prevent fraud. This software makes it easier than using traditional time clocks or paper since employees are always going to different job sites with construction.

Avantages: I like the app and how easy it is to use for all employees. They are always making updates and now you can link. ClockShark to QuickBooks. The customer support is great, it's very easy to start an online chat and get help. I think it is easy for most people to learn and the admin features are not complicated either. The price is also lower than most that I have researched!

Inconvénients: The app does not run as well on older phones, it used to sometimes have issues allowing employees to clock in or out that had phones that were more than a few years old.

envoyé par ClockShark le 10/08/2018

Hey There, Tara! Thanks for sharing your experience with ClockShark here on Capterra! We're really happy to hear that ClockShark is easy to use for your team, and that the QuickBooks integration has been helpful too! We're always adding new features, so we'll keep you updated on those!

Glad to have you on board the ClockShark team, Tara! If you ever have any questions, suggestions, or you just want to chat with sociable sharks, feel free to reach out! Have an excellent week!

-Morgan @ ClockShark-

Clockshark has taken the paper waste and time out of our payroll and streamlined the whole process!!

Publié le 01/01/2018
Justin F.
Administrative Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Easy hours and job tracking for the whole company. Billing has been streamlined and insurance needs are easy to assess. Payroll is now easy to verify and check periodically. This software has also greatly increased our flexibility as employees can go straight to the job site and clock in on their device.

Avantages: Being able to track each employee digitally is huge, but the biggest issue for our company is the accountibility to track each hour to a specific job which in turn saves us thousands annually in insurance costs. With ClockShark we are able to track who worked what job and when, which allows us to only pay insurance premiums when we actually use and need it versus being charged for the year in the most expensive bracket they can put us in.

Inconvénients: Not being able to turn off the GPS tracking from the administrative side of it. The GPS tracking function is helpful at times, but if always left on it drains the device battery nearly instantly. To circumvent this, every one of our employees must go into their settings and specifically disable the GPS for it on their phones. Our less than tech savey employees have struggled with this.

envoyé par ClockShark le 23/01/2018

Hey there, Justin :)

By George, that's great to hear that using ClockShark has resulted in instant savings and accountability for your company. You might be one of our first customers who's shared the impact using ClockShark has had on insurance payments. Saving thousands annually: how fantastic! Keep us in the loop on all good things you keep noticing.

And that's a great observation about the GPS. In each employee's profile in ClockShark, you can disable the requirement for GPS Trak and GPS Location Services, but employees should also disable it in their device. Where to do that in a device isn't always readily clear, so if any of your employees need help finding that, feel free to let us know. Our customer success team is always ready to help. :)

Payroll, billing, hours-tracking: thanks for sharing all the things ClockShark has helped out with, Justin. Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. Have an excellent rest of you day!

As administrator I'm happy with overall functionality but employees are having a hard time.

Publié le 27/03/2018
Anna A.
Owner/Secretary

Commentaires: Job costing

Avantages: We bought it primarily for job costing and tracking of where the crew is. We started out with everyone using it and now I have to constantly go in and edit everyone. A few of our guys got new phones and they don't remember their passwords to download app. I'm in the process of having another crew meeting to get everyone but on board. This is becoming very frustrating and taking a lot of my time because it's not being used like it should. That's no fault of the program but lack of communication with the crew. I'm considering having two foreman in charge of entering everyones time each day. I may need some help with training them on that!

Inconvénients: Many areas in our county dont get cell service which messes up their times. Also, our crew is all hispanic and they don't understand the importance of clocking

envoyé par ClockShark le 28/03/2018

Hi there, Anna! So glad to hear that as the administrator, you're loving the app's features and the easy job costing. That's wonderful! :)

Since you mentioned re-educating your employees on best practices within the ClockShark app, I wanted to share that we'd be happy to help you out with that. If you need any resources, have any questions, or just would like someone to cheer you on, feel free to give our Customer Success team a quick message at hello@clockshark.com. Of course, you're always welcome to give us a call too @ 1.800.828.0689. We're here to help! The CrewClock feature sounds perfect for the two foreman you plan to have enter employees' timesheets.

So glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team, Anna! I hope you have a spectacular Wednesday! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

One of the best business management tools we have

Publié le 27/06/2017
Melanie C.
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easily track employee time, create time reports by employee or job. No more need to text an employee an address - it's on a Clockshark. No more unreadable or late time sheets. Time is tracked not only by job and location, but by task. This has enabled us to have more accurate billing on time and material jobs. We are also able run reports that show time for different activities, which helps with insurance reports. At any time of the day I can logon from my desk top and see a map of where our employees are working, and what time they clocked in. Clockshark is constantly updating features, adding to the value of the software.

Inconvénients: Sometimes there are issues with clocking in or out when employees are out of cell service. Most of the time, though, they are able to update their time once they are back in service. It would be nice to have OT hours in a separate line item on job reports. One of the best things about Clockshark is the customer service. Think of your very worst customer service experience with other software (Quickbooks, for example) and then imagine the polar opposite -- that's Clockshark. Every so often there are user suggestions that we are able to vote on, and Clockshark has implemented many of these since we began using the software.

Sure beats paper timecards

Publié le 01/11/2016
Scott H.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are a small construction company, and have been using ClockShark for a little over a year and a half now. It has been great, from the GPS location, to the job and task costing that we are able to do thanks to the reports we can generate from the system. This is a very powerful timekeeping tool, and it has paid for itself many times over every month by removing the time rounding that goes on with paper timecards. Our crews are much more mindful of their lunch breaks as well. Highly recommend this product. Cliff and the support staff have been a pleasure to work with as well.

Avantages: Ease of use. Positioning that can be seen on the dashboard.

Inconvénients: A few report formats I would like to see changed in how they calculate, but that can be easily adapted by running reports in a different manner.

envoyé par ClockShark le 29/01/2018

Hi, Scott. Thanks so much for sharing about your ClockShark experience. We've really enjoyed supporting your business over the years, and we're happy that using ClockShark has led to such facile time tracking and increased employee accountability. You said "it pays for itself": that's a beautiful image. :) We are always improving, so we'll consider your input on the reports for a future update. If there's ever anything you need help with, just let us know. Have a happy year, Scott! -Morgan @ ClockShark-

8 Reasons to use ClockShark!

Publié le 31/03/2017
Charles H.
Property Manager
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When I left my last company (contractor), the only thing I brought with me to my new company was ClockShark. We just finished our first payroll and billing cycle using ClockShark at my new company (property management) and it was: 1. Easy to setup and train employees on app - no more paper timesheets, no more late timesheets, no more inaccurate timesheets.
2. A breeze to connect to QuickBooks - no more data entry, only minor manipulation once entered.
3. Efficient - our billing and payroll is based on exact hours entered vs. rounded manual timesheets.
4. Accurate - no glitches in reporting or in the app.
5. Cost effective - the price point is very reasonable.
6. Easy to maintain - if a new job starts, it may take 20 seconds to set it up.
7. GPS - know where your employees are and the GPS Fence reminds them to update their time clock when they leave one job and move to the next.
Most importantly, 8. The best support staff - Kevin, Luke and Cliff will spend time with you to insure you are set up correctly and the product does what you need it to do. They also ask for suggestions to make it better and actually act on those suggestions. I would recommend this product to any company that has multiple jobs and multiple employees to manage in those jobs. It does the trick and then some. Thanks ClockShark!

Avantages: Read the review - all pros are there

Inconvénients: no cons at this point

My staff practiced for one pay period (2 weeks) before going live right after Christmas

Publié le 16/01/2018
David E.
Musique, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: More accurate job tracking/costing; easier payroll processing; ability to go back and review data; numerous slice and dice reports.

Avantages: As president, I do payroll. The ClockShark reports make that task far easier than the spreadsheet I used to use. Last week (first week of a pay period) I noted that one of the jobs had way too many hours. Another report directed me to who it was that had misunderstood. I now need to manually redirect his time to the proper job so our job accounting is correct.

Inconvénients: Personally, I'm finding it hard to remember to punch in and out. I've not worked a time-clock job since 1983, so it's an old habit I'm finding difficult to resurrect. I've had no complaints from the staff. One person does not have a smart phone, so she must enter time from her home computer. I needed to give her a little bit of admin access in order to do this, but it's not been a problem.

envoyé par ClockShark le 19/01/2018

Hi, David :)

Thanks for testifying to all of the immediate benefits you've had after using ClockShark for just a couple of months. We love to hear that ClockShark has helped you with your payroll process and its accuracy. What a great story about being able to find the error in the hours and correct it before cutting the checks!

We're glad that the staff are enjoying using it, and that you were able to use the "Manager Permissions" to accommodate your employee who doesn't have a smart phone. That's exactly how to use those permissions. :)

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know. You mentioned sometimes forgetting to clock in/out, and we'd love to show you some of the reminders available in ClockShark that can help with that. (Not that you'll need them forever: you're going no have that old habit resurrected in no time!)

Welcome to the ClockShark team, David. We're here to help your business, so just let us know what we can do. Have a tremendous day!

excellent!

Publié le 11/07/2017
Leitreanna B.
Marketing Coordinatr
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Organization has improved, productivity has improved, and reports have been more accurate and faster.

Avantages: I appreciate the ability to run reports per assignment. I also like that there is fencing on the location of the clock in for each employee. I am very fond of the ability to sort locations and ability to create locations as needed. The new feature of attaching documents within an assignment has saved lots of time. The ability to color code the assignments, locations, employees, etc., has helped me organize and prepare employees easily. I appreciate that I can delete employees and I do not loose the employee work history. The calendar is long so I can add work assignments out as far as I like and it will be accessible and organized.

Inconvénients: I would like the ability to copy/paste an assignment such as Monday assignment copy - then paste to another day. In addition, I would like the ability to add a job while still in the scheduling mode. I have to go all the way to the job tab, set up the job and save, then sort back through to the correct calendar schedule to assign the job. Something that would help everyone would be a notes section. While thinking about adding jobs within the calendar area, adding an employee in the calendar area would help also.

Overall it's a positive experience, very helpful with any questions we may have.

Publié le 02/01/2018
Maria G.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Time tracking, job cost and GPS location had made our employees more accountable.

Avantages: How easy payroll is due to the reporting and time tracking at the end of the week. Employees can no longer complain about the hours and time calculations since they're the ones in control.

Inconvénients: Constant emails for every clock in and clock out. I wish it would generate a report in the morning and email that and then one in the after noon or end of day. This would cut down on the constant emails and with over 40 employees I get what seems like a hundred emails a day. It can be a little frustrating getting so many a day.

envoyé par ClockShark le 23/01/2018

Hi, Maria. :)

Thanks for sharing about your positive experience with ClockShark so others can read about it! We love to hear that payroll is easier now because employees are accurately clocking their time from the app. I'm glad to hear that the GPS features have increased employee accountability too. That's wonderful!

Regarding the emails (especially if you're receiving them for 40+ employees), they can get overwhelming. One thing that some of our customers try is creating a special email folder for all incoming messages from "ClockShark". This helps keep their inbox from running over. If you think this might work for you, and you have questions, feel free to let our Customer Success team now: they're happy to help!

Thanks again for the review, and for being a part of the ClockShark frenzy! Have a wonderful rest of your day, Maria!

Customer Support is AWESOME. Super helpful !! Thanks !!

Publié le 14/03/2018
George T.
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: great way to keep tabs on who is clocking in and out on time. also for keeping track of job costs. Note section is a great tool too

Avantages: your Customer Support is EXCELLENT. You guys are always there to solve any issues or help figure out an easier way. The fact your support is so easy, quick and EXCELLENT is such a HUGE BONUS for this program. We appreciate it and you guys !! THANK YOU

Inconvénients: wish there was a way to set up the time reporting periods so it defaults to our pay periods. But other than that......... its awesome

envoyé par ClockShark le 16/03/2018

Hey there, George! We're so glad to hear that the Customer Support team has been so helpful as you've been using ClockShark! We'll be sure to pass along your praise to the WHOLE team. :)

Since you mentioned changing report date ranges to match your pay periods, I wanted to share that you can enable pay periods in ClockShark. If you navigate to Admin > Company Settings, you can set your pay period there. Once you've enabled a pay period, you will see a new option when running reports: Last & Current pay periods. :)

Will you let me know if that helps, George? Feel free to reply to this email if you have any additional questions. Happy to help! Glad to have you as part of the ClockShark team. :)