Avis clients sur ProShop

En savoir plus sur ProShop

Un système complet de gestion de magasin basé sur le web et 100 % sans papier pour les petites et moyennes entreprises de fabrication. ERP/QMS/MES et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur ProShop

We immediately began online training, got ProShop onsite and were going live in no time at all.

ProShop - Notes

4,9
4,9

ProShop a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 86 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ProShop ?

Jared
Jared
Défense et aérospatiale, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

ProShop: integral to our growth

Commentaires : It sounds like a line from a trade journal article, but ProShop is the 3rd ERP system our company has implemented. After 18 months of use, we can honestly say this is the best ERP solution our team has ever used.

As many ERP systems should do, ProShop puts organizational, operational, project and part information in a central repository. One of ProShop's strengths is 'process workflows' that really work.

ProShop is continuing to improve the online help files. However, the guided implementation process and support (email, video conference, phone, etc.) are the best we've found in the complex software world.

il y a 3 ans

Jared, It's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you and your team. Thank you so much for your review. It's feedback like this that makes our work meaningful and excited to go to work every day. We'll share this with our whole team and toast you at our next virtual happy hour! Cheers and thank you again! The ProShop Team

Anthony
Director of Production (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Proshop for me has been a game changer. No longer am I have to run a business off 3 or 4 spreadsheets. I have one central place to use as a hub and understand how our business/jobs are running.

I like the easy of use of Proshop the best. It was built for a machine shop and all the processes are easy understandable. It give you 99% of everything you need to run your business from a QMS and ERP side in one package.

I would like the see a Built in CRM in Proshop.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for the review, Anthony! We appreciate your feedback and are always looking for ways to improve the software. We are so happy to hear that ProShop has been a game changer for you!

Lynne
Business Process Lead (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

ERP the way it should be.

5,0 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Commentaires : This has changed how we do business. We're no longer burdened with the limitations of spreadsheets and paper documents. We can respond much quicker and increase throughput with better planning.

I love how all the modules work in unison to provide the most accurate information possible in real-time.

Cross-module queries are not easily accomplished without exporting to Excel.

la semaine dernière

Thank you for this awesome review, Lynne!

Luke
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Regret

2,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Not satisfied and frustrated.

The software includes many features that are difficult to navigate.

Proshop is complicated to implement. It is not intuitive. Support has gone drastically downhill since we purchased 18 months ago. Easy tasks take way too long to accomplish. Training new employees is very time consuming and frustrating for everyone involved. The help menu is almost worthless. The software has many glitches you have to learn to deal with.

il y a 7 mois

Hi Luke, We're sorry that your experience hasn't been excellent. As you know, our team has been reaching out to you often to try to solve the issues you've been having. We've met, talked or responded to you on evenings and weekends, provided many hours of free training, phone calls, links to help topics, video training, and more. When we audited your system, it's actually impressive how much of the system you're using very well. Kudos to you! We will keep doing our best to help you be happy with ProShop. If you read through the other 5 and 4 star reviews we have, ProShop being very intuitive is mentioned time and time again. But until 100% of clients agree with that, we'll keep working hard to improve. We hope you'll consider revising your review as you make more progress and see the attention we're putting into helping your shop succeed. We do care deeply about your success. Humbly, The ProShop Team

Brett
Director (Australie)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Small Australian Job Shop invests in ProShop ERP - Reaps Rewards...eventually.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : ProShop ERP has helped us level up as a small business. We now manage the business with real data to deliver work on time and improve our profitability.Our DIFOT numbers are significantly better.Our productivity is much higher - no need for afternoon shift and increased sales.

The best thing about ProSHop ERP is that is was designed and developed by Machinists for Machinists.The workflow is continuous and each stage is linked with hyperlinks. Estimating>Quoting>Customer PO>create Part>create Work Order>Purchase Order(s) for inputs>Invoicing.Machinists and Programmers get everything they always wanted:1) Unlimited Setup Data - Places for Photos and Videos of setups, Tool Lists, Fixture numbers, GCODE in Part Folder2) Sequence Details, Operation Descriptions, Part Development for feedback, FAI and in Process Inspection Lists and tolerances, Print and Part Revisions, and Equipment Used.3) Inspection reports, Document lists, Carton Labels all add to the professional presentation of the job when the customer receives it.Easy to adjust the Schedule Live - Drag and Drop or change the work cell as required on Work Order.Although the software is massive - we can use all or just some of the features when it makes sense to do so. Eg. a Quick job can have a very basic Template that outputs a very simple Work Order - so no time is wasted on excessive data entry. The cloud based Database that is the core of ProShop is rock solid - we experienced no outages or lost data.ProShop ERP can handle a lot more than I was expecting of ERP. HR - skills & training matrix. Uers can create training requirements and track who has completed them. The ability to store GCODE, CAD CAM data and any documents securely.

The GUI is not pretty. Graphics are under used, it is a text heavy interface.Reports are not intuitive for me, but my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has mastered the Query System for custom reporting.The learning curve for our business was enormous. This was because we implemented ISO9001, Paperless/Cloud Computing, Time Tracking and ProShop ERP simultaneously. The culture shock of working as a team to collect data so it could become useful for costing and scheduling was uncomfortable.Expensive - It is a significant, long term commitment.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you so much for your detailed review, Brett!

Jeff
Jeff
Director of Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11-50 employés

ProShop Software

Commentaires : Overall experience has been positive. I would highly recommend this software to any company small or large who want an easy to use software the will make them more efficient and better.

The software is very user friendly for people at all levels of the organization. The single software manages all aspects of our manufacturing company beginning with estimating and ending with invoicing. It is completely paperless and eliminates many unneeded man hours for tasks like data entry or collecting out of rev prints from the shop floor. It also manages our entire QMS to ensure compliance with AS9100 and incorporates the requirements of the QMS into standard workflows for all employees. This makes audits very easy to prepare for. It also integrates easily with Quickbooks for ease of accounting functions. Finally, the cloud based approach makes the IT aspects so simple and worry free, plus I can easily access the software when I'm away from the shop! So many additional positives to list, I could go on and on.....

I really don't have any cons to list. If I had to list one thing for improvement it would be to have just a little more flexibility of category fields in the estimating module so I could adopt costing for the composites industry easier. That being said, my implementation specialist was able to help me come up with some work arounds to accomplish what I need.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Jeff, You've made our day over here in the office! Thank you for this great review. Helping companies like yours is exactly why we're so excited to come to work every day. It's our mission and our passion to lift up manufacturers like Fort Ord Works - the backbone of our economy. You'll be excited about some new features we're coming out with this year specifically for composites companies. Stay tuned. And we'd love to get your feedback on them and how to make them better. Cheers and thanks again! The ProShop Team

Nichole
Nichole
Accounting/Administration (É.-U.)
Impression, 2-10 employés

ProShop the Professionals

Commentaires : We switched from another ERP software that was really complicated and misleading . It would take me 30 plus minutes to process an order and enter it for the production team to see, but with ProShop it takes me minutes to have everything relating to the order entered and sent to the production guys. I use ProShop during 90% of my day, and it makes my job so much easier and worry free!

The creators of this software knew exactly what a user would be looking for in an ERP/CRM software. Everything about this software was easy to understand and quick to follow. The online help tool allows for the user to look for the answer(and usually find it) before contacting support. The work order and Customer PO modules are extremely detailed and allows for all information to be entered and easily accessible. Ordering COTS items with the Vendor PO module is a breeze, and only takes seconds! The simplicity yet details of the software is what really makes it the best tool for our team. I love that ProShop has the ability to store so much information within its modules, and makes it easy for the whole team to follow along an order and know exactly what is going on and when.

There are so many modules and components to the software that it did take a a couple implementation and training meetings to fully understand the software, but the implementation team and trainers really made the process easy for our team.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you SO much for this review Nichole! It thrills us that you love ProShop so much and that it helps make your day more efficient and productive. It's our mission to help companies like yours thrive, so our team will be so happy to hear this review! Thanks for taking the time to write this!! We appreciate you. The ProShop Team

Ben
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

ProShop turned Dynamic Balance Machine into a Pro-Shop.

Commentaires : Implementation was easy. The ProShop team was amazing in getting us up to speed incredibly fast. When we receive a re-order from a customer we are able to process parts in the same manner they were processed a year earlier. It is so easy to input information about a process, operation, fixtures, tooling, material, etc... that you can produce a part nearly identical to an original order right down to the details listed on the work order. Being able to instantly access information relevant to your job function is a game changer not only to employees, but to running and growing a successful machine shop. We could not have done it without ProShop.

Visibility. The biggest thing I like about ProShop is that I am able to see across all machining cells what jobs are being currently processed. I can see from multiple dashboards what is ready for outside processing, ready to inspect, ready to ship to the customer and what has been invoiced. I love that all of the information about a work order is accessible with in the click of a mouse. The other thing I really like is that a Quality Management System is so easy to maintain being built right into ProShop.

The thing that I least like about ProShop is that we put all this information in the system and we want to be able to customize part labels based on my customers requirements. If we could have this feature available to us we wouldn't have any complaints. This feature request is one that we can't wait to get our hands on.

il y a 2 ans

Ben, Ben Ben!! We are so thrilled to get your review!! Holy smokes! Thank you for your thoughts and spending the time to share them here. Wow, we are so happy for you and how ProShop has positively affected your business. This what makes building ProShop so rewarding for us. We hear you on the labels and we will reach out to get your feedback on specifically what you need. Thank you very much again! The ProShop Team

Tom
Défense et aérospatiale, 2-10 employés

ProShop: Our Competitive Advantage

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : The product is fantastic, and the support is even better. The sheer depth of ProShop and it's ability to handle complex manufacturing situations is amazing. They seem to have thought of everything.

ProShop is the basis on which our company is built. From Day One, RXI implemented Proshop to help us obtain and maintain ISO:9000, AS9100 and ISO:13485 working standards and certification. The way ProShop works for our business is definitely our competitive advantage. We know EXACTLY what it is going to cost us to make the customer's product and we can decide, based on several factors, how we want to price the work. When it's all done, we know how well we did.

It would be nice to have a CRM built in.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you so much for your review, Tom! We really appreciate it!

Nick
Semi-conducteurs, 11-50 employés

Benefits all around

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We have had a very good overall experience. The implementation was as smooth as I think it could have been. We are still growing into certain modules but every time we do we see gains in productivity and overall process quality. The software has literally made us a better shop from top to bottom.

The software includes everything. We have been able to make improvements throughout the company by using the features and modules in ProShop. The ability to link things to have quick access to information is a major plus in our fast paced job shop environment.

We have almost nothing we dont like about ProShop.

SCOTT
owner (É.-U.)
Machines, 2-10 employés

ProShop for the win

Commentaires : My company has always relied on personalities, now it relies on systems. I can control and communicate so much better with my team. They will always know what to do and how to do it.

This product is revolutionizing my company. These guys have done all the heavy lifting so that I can work on my business while the system works the business.

This system is very configurable. That means there is a lot to learn. Its a Marathon. It takes a lot of time to get up and running but I can already see how beneficial it will be. Even now my estimating process is totally integrated and seamless.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Scott, You made our week here with this great review!! We are so thrilled for you and excited to see what you and your company do with ProShop as the backbone of your growth. Thank you for choosing ProShop and trusting us as a partner to help you. And thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We really appreciate it. Cheers, The ProShop Team

Holly
Controller (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

If there is a superhero for software, Proshop is it!

Commentaires : Proshop has empowered management and employees to take control of our open order backlog and have visibility on capacity and to aid in the identification and resolution of bottlenecks in the manufacturing process. In the last two months our past due orders has decreased by 31%! We are well on our way to having on-time delivery in the 90th percentile in the near future.

Proshop gives substantial visibility and management of open orders, scheduling, time management, machining capacity and full visibility and control over profit margins. The software has many other features that set a company up for success such as training, quality control, time management, inventory management, ability to eliminate tribal knowledge and so many more. The organization of the software is simple and easy to use. I also love that the company is still small enough that you know everyone. You get to know and work with the same guys that you started with post implementation.

For the most part Proshop is very easy to learn and is user friendly, however, there are some of the advanced features that require some specific training and knowledge to fully understand. You learn all that in time. With that said, Proshop has a training and support ticket system that is exceptional and they are always there to help.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Holly, We can't thank you enough for this review! Wow! This is what our team strives for by building ProShop and helping support our clients to do great things in their company. We're so glad that ProShop has helped with your on-time performance and so much more. It's been a pleasure to work with you and your team. Keep up the great work. Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Andrew
Manufacturing Engineer (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

The ERP System You Will Love!

Commentaires : ProShop is a seamless ERP system that you will grow to love. ProShop was designed by and for machinists and it truly shows. I could not imagine a better system for a high-caliber machine shop that needs to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100/ISO9001.

Real-time, accessible data. Data is at one's fingertips! Job status can easily be reviewed and reported back to the customer with confidence. With a simple query search, one can easily glean off of past jobs for production times, out of pocket costs, setup information, etc. the list goes on. Another aspect would be understanding shop capacity and schedule. This is key to meeting growing customer expectations and the ability to take on expedite orders. I would also add that the Adion team is quick to respond to client requests or questions through an online support desk. Having worked with Adion for a few years now, I can attest to their enduring customer support and continual improvement of their help documentation page. Most help can be found instantly within ProShop or is one click away. And they are constantly reaching out and keeping clients informed through webinars and email updates. It has been my pleasure to work with the Adion team.

N/A If I must, I would request that Adion consider looking into developing a 'RFQ Module'. Currently, I track and manage RFQ's outside of ProShop.

il y a 2 ans

Wow Andrew! We're humbled by your review and it gives our team so much positive energy to get this feedback! It's been a true pleasure to work with you as well for all these years. Keep up the great work at IDL! Thanks Again! The ProShop Team

Mike
Applications Specialist/Quality Assurance Lead (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2-10 employés

The best ERP system on the market!

Commentaires : I don’t want to write a novel, so I’ll make it short and sweet. ProShop has saved tons of time with everyday processes, and has enabled growth in numerous aspects of our company. Being a machinist on the floor all day, I use the software numerous times a day, and the ease of access to information is seamless and very accessible. I’m able to update workholdimg specs, suggest process developments to my higher-ups, import images and files for reference tools, and so much more. This has definitely changed how I do my daily tasks and has improved work ethics for me personally.

One of the best things is the fact it’s cloud based, so I can work from anywhere and get things done without being tied down to a computer at the shop. In addition, the Support team is great resolving questions/queries that may arise. Easy to click and navigate, and hyperlinks all over that link to all kinds of part, customer, or work order information.

Being only able to upload one image at a time can be annoying at times. Editing file names that are uploaded needs a little revamping so you don’t have to checkout all the time to shorten the link name.

il y a 12 mois

Thank you for your review, Mike! Your support of our software means so much to us. We will take your sentiment about image uploading into consideration.

Dan
Production Manager (É.-U.)

Powerful Software

Commentaires : ProShop has helped with profitability as well as OTD. We went from 76% OTD in early 2019 and 4 months later we reached 99.8% OTD and have maintained it ever since. This has opened more doors and opportunities for more work and new customers. Which means growth. This software made it possible.

I really love this software. It is designed to be a paperless system which makes record keeping much easier. Very user friendly to navigate through. It is Internet based so you can upload pictures and videos to a specific job or operation. Job costing works live all throughout the process. Machine efficiency, utilization and indirect time are very easy to track. Very easy to create your own search query and pull very specific reports that may be unique to your business. It goes on and on.

The scheduling function was a little cumbersome to use. It was difficult to re-arrange for the order desired. However, the latest upgrade corrected this problem and now has a drag and drop function that makes this process much easier and streamlined.

il y a 2 ans

Holy Smokes Dan!! We'd heard that ProShop was having a positive impact, but this is huge!! Our team is jumping up and down over this review! That OTD improvement is really impressive. Well done! That's not just ProShop...that's your team. Thanks again for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it! Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Spencer
Shipping/Receiving (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 2-10 employés

Great System!

Commentaires : Been a very positive experience! They are always super helpful if you ever have questions or are stuck on something, they will take the time to work with you through issues and will call or video chat and follow up to make sure everything is running smoothly. Everyone is very professional and open!

Very user friendly, very easy to fix any mistakes since all the boxes are text boxes that can be edited. I like the info boxes all throughout that help explain and go into details about things if you aren't sure what they are or what they might do.

Can be slightly overwhelming initially when using it but after a little bit it all starts making more and more sense.

il y a 3 ans

Hey Spencer, Thank you very much for this review. We're so glad you guys have had a great experience and you find ProShop easy to use! Providing great support is really important to us, so our team will be excited to hear your feedback. Thanks! The ProShop Team

Nathan
Controller (É.-U.)

Powered by Proshop

Commentaires : Our experience with ProShop has been excellent so far. ProShop allows everyone in our shop to access the information they need when and where they need it. Customer Service can quickly update customers on the status of their orders, and operators can easily see information needed to complete their work. The ability to attach files, pictures, videos, etc... to every area of ProShop is something that our previous ERP software was lacking. Honestly, I cannot speak highly enough about all the great things ProShop has to offer.

-Customer Service is excellent - responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. -Quality Oriented - The quality module is extensive and made our ISO audit easier than ever before. -Web Based - Office employees have the ability to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Hyperlinks make navigation between different areas of the software easy and intuitive.

- Tracking machine and labor hours to Work Orders can be difficult for unmanned jobs where multiple people bounce back and forth between work centers.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you Nathan for this review! We are so glad that ProShop is helping your company. It's working with customers like you and getting feedback on how to improve ProShop that makes it even better. We are in the process of interviewing other companies as well that do swiss type machining, to make time tracking easier for that type of work. Thanks again for your trust in us. The ProShop Team

Brannon
Production Manager (É.-U.)

Awesome Software

Commentaires : My overall experience with ProShop has been exceptional. Not only do they have a great product they know manufacturing!

ProShop is a game changer. There are too many to functions of the software that help me do my job, as well as help others to list here. Some of the main features that help me as the Production manager are: Time Tracking, Profit tracking and traceability. On top of an overall great product Proshop's customer service is top notch. From implementation to continual support Proshop has responded quickly, and accurately.

I have not found many issues, only recommendation would be to have a calendar function.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks Brannon!! It's been such a pleasure working with such a great group of professionals at Faircloth. We appreciate the comments and look forwar to pushing hard to make ProShop even better all the time. It's companies like yours that make our efforts meaningful.

Pamela
CFO (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Excellent ERP Software

Commentaires : Not only part traceability but "User" traceability which holds accountability to each user. We have found that our reporting is easier, our internal auditing is easier due to all the reporting which we sample audited to verify if accurate and it is. We are hoping to learn more each day and believe that we are only utilizing about 60% of its capability so far. We implemented the software July 1 2018.

The drill down to follow the trail, the traceability of each transaction and the built in QMS -- Most of all the SUPPORT is beyond anyone's expectations. We have used other ERP software before and found the support to be very limited.

At first it is all overwhelming to anyone as there are so many views and options. However, once you begin to see how it works, you start catching on.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Pam, Thank you so much for the great review. It's been such a pleasure working with you and your team. You guys have done such great things so far, we're excited to see what you can do when you learn the last 40%! ;-) Keep coming to those client webinars and you'll keep learning! Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Dan
Appareils médicaux, 2-10 employés

Great product, exceptional support

Commentaires : ProShop keeps my whole shop on the same page. The Adion support staff is truly exceptional and always available to work through new challenges. The software and staff have never let us down.

ProShop handles everything from estimating through invoicing and all the critical details in between. I especially like the versatility and flexibility--it moves as fast as we need and leaves a perfect record. I grin every time I have to look for something and find it at my finger tips.

With capability comes some complexity, but is is absolutely worth the effort. The more I learn, the more I am impressed.

il y a 4 ans

Thanks for your review Dan! This is especially satisfying coming from you. We appreciate you keeping us on our toes with your questions and your analytical approach to implementation. It's clients like you who really help to drive us to make ProShop better than ever. We are grateful you chose ProShop to help build the foundation of your world class business processes. We look forward to a long partnership with you.

Tom
CFO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 11-50 employés

Proshop is the best software to become AS9100 certified

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Customer service and implementation has been fantastic. Most software companies worry about the sale and leave out to dry after you are bought in. Going on 2 years and we have the same support as we did at day 1.

Once you start integrating your process into the software the system becomes easier to use over time. It keeps the entire company connected on all tasks and jobs.

It is a very daunting software when you first begin but once you start using it gets easier

il y a 7 mois

Thank you for your review, Tom, we really appreciate it!

Jack
president (Canada)

ProShop Review

Commentaires : The Pro Shop team have been very attentive addressing any issues we had and we always felt they were there with us throughout the setup process. Great Company!

The ability to organize and track all aspects of our production process in real time.

None really. Like all things great, it takes a bit of time to integrate the installation into your daily business. The benefits are plentiful, but it does take some time.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jack, It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. And your second company as well! You've built a great team and it's been an honor to watch your amazing transformation of the past year from paper based to paperless. You guys have done a great job.

Jeremy
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Great software and Excellent Support

Commentaires : We went from a scattered paper based system to ProShop. This system has greatly helped our company become more organized. All of the job information is in one place and is easy to see. Support from ProShop has been top notch. Fast to respond and great explanations when we aren't up to speed on how the system works.

All information is centrally located. All employees have access to job information, from every location.

Takes a while to get comfortable with navigation and use. Coming from no system to this, took a while to get used to filling in all the blanks.

il y a 6 ans

Hey Jeremy, We're so glad that ProShop has helped you guys get organized! It's rewarding to hear that. We're committed to making sure you guys we well supported and loving ProShop!

Tony
, 11-50 employés

Tony Jetco

Commentaires : Proshop has been great. The representative has been great with support. There are a few things that we are having to figure out to apply to the style of business (job shop machine and fabrication) Proshop seem very committed to helping us solve these issues or showing us options on how to apply and make work.

Adds quality control to organization.

seems to be made for very specific type of Mfg. business.

il y a 6 ans

Thanks for the great review Tony. It's been a pleasure working with you and your team. We're always here to make sure your experience is as good as possible!

PAUL
President (Canada)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Software is developed by machinists running machine shop and it works logically to run Manufacturing

Commentaires : It will replace our paper workflow with digital paperless workflow. Real time data. set notes available to operators. Quotation process is standradized

Has all functions related to workflow for delivering parts from estimate to invoicing. Although software is complex with many functions, it starts making sense once you start using it. overtime it will save time on all processes related to workflow. Set up documentation and having real time data is very useful for updates on daily basis.

Since software is complex for a beginner user, More training videos will helpful in quick learning processes

il y a 5 ans

Hi Paul. Thank you so much for the great review. We¿ve enjoyed working with you and your team and seeing improvements you¿re making. We totally hear you on the need for even more training videos and we are actively working to create more of them. Our goal related to training videos and our help system is actually to allow customers to entirely self train if that is their preference so they can save money and time.