Avis clients sur ProShop

En savoir plus sur ProShop

Un système complet de gestion de magasin basé sur le web et 100 % sans papier pour les petites et moyennes entreprises de fabrication. ERP/QMS/MES et plus encore.

En savoir plus sur ProShop

Very user friendly, very easy to fix any mistakes since all the boxes are text boxes that can be edited.

ProShop - Notes

4,9
4,9

ProShop a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 74 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ProShop ?

Phil S.
Phil S.

THE Best ERP System on the Market - Period

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very smooth and easy implementation, our ProShop trainer/implementor was great to work with and implementation went VERY quickly, we were live on estimating and quoting in the first 2 weeks, were able to see our quoting get more accurate (You can measure that in the system when you win business) and for us to be able to handle 3x the number of quotes with the same staff. The team at ProShop are always there for us, a great group of professionals that support us exceptionally well

We replaced a lot of highly customized spreadsheets and white boards with ProShop, I have written ERP packages for a living, implemented SAP and Oracle as well as some mid range ERP's and ProShop is hands down THE BEST I have ever come across. We ran an extensive review process of everything out there and nothing came close in the demo's to ProShops capabilities and ease of use. It's just intuative, our team picked it up very quickly and I cannot imagine running our business without it. We implemented the ProShop system and were certified for the first time as a business to ISO9001:2015 in 6 months - we could not have done that without ProShop ! From estimating new parts through to invoicing ProShop does it all well, and everything is easy to find as all the data is linked. We utilize the estimating templates, which we have customized for our specific needs, to create accurate estimates in less time than before we had the system, moving an estimate to a quote takes a couple of mouse clicks, when a customer PO comes in creating a Work Order is another couple of mouse clicks, the same to create packing lists and invoices from the Work Order.

No Cons Whatsoever - I'd take the exact same decision to implement ProShop in a heartbeat without hesitation as it revolutionized our business - allowing us to do 3x the work with the same staff

Jared V.
Jared V.
Défense et aérospatiale, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

ProShop: integral to our growth

Commentaires : It sounds like a line from a trade journal article, but ProShop is the 3rd ERP system our company has implemented. After 18 months of use, we can honestly say this is the best ERP solution our team has ever used.

As many ERP systems should do, ProShop puts organizational, operational, project and part information in a central repository. One of ProShop's strengths is 'process workflows' that really work.

ProShop is continuing to improve the online help files. However, the guided implementation process and support (email, video conference, phone, etc.) are the best we've found in the complex software world.

il y a 2 ans

Jared, It's been an honor and a pleasure to work with you and your team. Thank you so much for your review. It's feedback like this that makes our work meaningful and excited to go to work every day. We'll share this with our whole team and toast you at our next virtual happy hour! Cheers and thank you again! The ProShop Team

Tom R.
Défense et aérospatiale, 2-10 employés

ProShop: Our Competitive Advantage

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The product is fantastic, and the support is even better. The sheer depth of ProShop and it's ability to handle complex manufacturing situations is amazing. They seem to have thought of everything.

ProShop is the basis on which our company is built. From Day One, RXI implemented Proshop to help us obtain and maintain ISO:9000, AS9100 and ISO:13485 working standards and certification. The way ProShop works for our business is definitely our competitive advantage. We know EXACTLY what it is going to cost us to make the customer's product and we can decide, based on several factors, how we want to price the work. When it's all done, we know how well we did.

It would be nice to have a CRM built in.

Luke M.
Automobile, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Regret

2,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Not satisfied and frustrated.

The software includes many features that are difficult to navigate.

Proshop is complicated to implement. It is not intuitive. Support has gone drastically downhill since we purchased 18 months ago. Easy tasks take way too long to accomplish. Training new employees is very time consuming and frustrating for everyone involved. The help menu is almost worthless. The software has many glitches you have to learn to deal with.

Jeff F.
Jeff F.
Director of Sales and Marketing (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 11-50 employés

ProShop Software

Commentaires : Overall experience has been positive. I would highly recommend this software to any company small or large who want an easy to use software the will make them more efficient and better.

The software is very user friendly for people at all levels of the organization. The single software manages all aspects of our manufacturing company beginning with estimating and ending with invoicing. It is completely paperless and eliminates many unneeded man hours for tasks like data entry or collecting out of rev prints from the shop floor. It also manages our entire QMS to ensure compliance with AS9100 and incorporates the requirements of the QMS into standard workflows for all employees. This makes audits very easy to prepare for. It also integrates easily with Quickbooks for ease of accounting functions. Finally, the cloud based approach makes the IT aspects so simple and worry free, plus I can easily access the software when I'm away from the shop! So many additional positives to list, I could go on and on.....

I really don't have any cons to list. If I had to list one thing for improvement it would be to have just a little more flexibility of category fields in the estimating module so I could adopt costing for the composites industry easier. That being said, my implementation specialist was able to help me come up with some work arounds to accomplish what I need.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jeff, You've made our day over here in the office! Thank you for this great review. Helping companies like yours is exactly why we're so excited to come to work every day. It's our mission and our passion to lift up manufacturers like Fort Ord Works - the backbone of our economy. You'll be excited about some new features we're coming out with this year specifically for composites companies. Stay tuned. And we'd love to get your feedback on them and how to make them better. Cheers and thanks again! The ProShop Team

Nichole G.
Nichole G.
Accounting/Administration (É.-U.)
Impression, 2-10 employés

ProShop the Professionals

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We switched from another ERP software that was really complicated and misleading . It would take me 30 plus minutes to process an order and enter it for the production team to see, but with ProShop it takes me minutes to have everything relating to the order entered and sent to the production guys. I use ProShop during 90% of my day, and it makes my job so much easier and worry free!

The creators of this software knew exactly what a user would be looking for in an ERP/CRM software. Everything about this software was easy to understand and quick to follow. The online help tool allows for the user to look for the answer(and usually find it) before contacting support. The work order and Customer PO modules are extremely detailed and allows for all information to be entered and easily accessible. Ordering COTS items with the Vendor PO module is a breeze, and only takes seconds! The simplicity yet details of the software is what really makes it the best tool for our team. I love that ProShop has the ability to store so much information within its modules, and makes it easy for the whole team to follow along an order and know exactly what is going on and when.

There are so many modules and components to the software that it did take a a couple implementation and training meetings to fully understand the software, but the implementation team and trainers really made the process easy for our team.

l’année dernière

Thank you SO much for this review Nichole! It thrills us that you love ProShop so much and that it helps make your day more efficient and productive. It's our mission to help companies like yours thrive, so our team will be so happy to hear this review! Thanks for taking the time to write this!! We appreciate you. The ProShop Team

David B.
General Manager (Australie)
Défense et aérospatiale, 2-10 employés

Proshop, Big Changes in our business but well worth the effort.

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Giving accurate delivery dates, less stressful work flow, very quickly see if your making money of not.
Took 6 months to go live putting one training session in every week but could have done it quicker but we are only a small company so slow was better to keep the workshop moving. Also this was a big change for us being in business for over 35 years but never using a ERP. We purchased a new server, installed new work stations, printers, scanners, cameras and ditched most of our paper stuff. So from where we were 18 months ago there is a big difference. Once live many teething problems for a few months then things started to sail smoothly. Now I’m looking at ramping up the use of ProShop systems and still much to learn.

Efficient and effective training, support and help when needed is always there. Anyone can make it work you don’t need to be a rocket scientist, you just need to put some time in. When costing jobs or re-quoting jobs everything is at your finger tips no need to search outside of your computer system. This includes all drawings CAD and CAM which makes it so easy for the machines to find all the information they need to complete the job.

We are Toolmakers so some of our jobs can have hundreds of one off parts so there is no magic there. Does not handle Jobs without a PO from customer very well but once you know what to do you can make it work.

Lynne D.
Assistant Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

ProShop is part of our culture

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : We have saved so much time with ProShop in the pre-production phase. Reports and queries make finding answers a simple process, and I especially like that I can easily export data to excel.

I love how documents that link together will pull information forward and auto-fill the related fields. This is such a time saver.

I would like to see a "Print Traveler" feature added to work orders. Box labels work, but a nicely formatted traveler would be much more professional looking.

Thomas A.
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Premier ERP for production machining

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Going paperless was a significant goal for us and ProShop has allowed us to accomplish that goal.

ProShop is the complete ERP system for production machine shops. Excellent order processing, inventory, perishable tooling, scheduling, quality management, production control and fulfilment, all paperless. The support is second to none, training is very thorough and if a need arises the support people are willing to listen and generally find a solution.

ProShop is not difficult to use, but still requires a significant investment in time and training like all other ERP systems.

Austin Y.
IT (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

ProShop Review

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Ease of use for all users, Fast and efficient, Customer Support has quick responses.

Updates have been known to break existing features.

Tyler K.
Quality Manager (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

An excellent ERP for job shops.

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I think it is an excellent piece of software. If you are a small to mid sized manufacturing company in a highly regulated industry, I doubt you'll find anything better. This software just solves so many headaches that other companies probably don't even think about. Examples of things which can save a lot of time including features like the automatic generation of first article inspection reports and automatic retrieval of product documentation (e.g., material/processing certs). I highly recommend this software.

This software was designed from the ground up by machinists for machinists. As such, they have an intimate knowledge of the problems machinists face and the software solutions that can help solve those problems. If you are a small to medium sized job shop in a highly regulated industry, I doubt you will find anything better.

There isn't a whole lot of guardrails built into the system to prevent you from shooting yourself in the foot (e.g., input validation). If you are not careful, you can break links between records or enter data in an incorrect format. For the most part, ProShop silently ignores incorrectly formatted input, which can affect system behavior. There are also some system behaviors that aren't totally transparent to the user. I think the above issues are just a consequence of in-house software being released to the general public. Since they built the software, they knew it intimately so there was likely less of a need for detailed documentation and/or guardrails. I believe the above problems will become less of a problem over time as their help documentation is improved and features are added to make the software more user friendly.

Andrew M.
Manufacturing Engineer (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 11-50 employés

The ERP System You Will Love!

Commentaires : ProShop is a seamless ERP system that you will grow to love. ProShop was designed by and for machinists and it truly shows. I could not imagine a better system for a high-caliber machine shop that needs to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100/ISO9001.

Real-time, accessible data. Data is at one's fingertips! Job status can easily be reviewed and reported back to the customer with confidence. With a simple query search, one can easily glean off of past jobs for production times, out of pocket costs, setup information, etc. the list goes on. Another aspect would be understanding shop capacity and schedule. This is key to meeting growing customer expectations and the ability to take on expedite orders. I would also add that the Adion team is quick to respond to client requests or questions through an online support desk. Having worked with Adion for a few years now, I can attest to their enduring customer support and continual improvement of their help documentation page. Most help can be found instantly within ProShop or is one click away. And they are constantly reaching out and keeping clients informed through webinars and email updates. It has been my pleasure to work with the Adion team.

N/A If I must, I would request that Adion consider looking into developing a 'RFQ Module'. Currently, I track and manage RFQ's outside of ProShop.

il y a 2 ans

Wow Andrew! We're humbled by your review and it gives our team so much positive energy to get this feedback! It's been a true pleasure to work with you as well for all these years. Keep up the great work at IDL! Thanks Again! The ProShop Team

Ben L.
Appareils médicaux, 11-50 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

ProShop turned Dynamic Balance Machine into a Pro-Shop.

Commentaires : Implementation was easy. The ProShop team was amazing in getting us up to speed incredibly fast. When we receive a re-order from a customer we are able to process parts in the same manner they were processed a year earlier. It is so easy to input information about a process, operation, fixtures, tooling, material, etc... that you can produce a part nearly identical to an original order right down to the details listed on the work order. Being able to instantly access information relevant to your job function is a game changer not only to employees, but to running and growing a successful machine shop. We could not have done it without ProShop.

Visibility. The biggest thing I like about ProShop is that I am able to see across all machining cells what jobs are being currently processed. I can see from multiple dashboards what is ready for outside processing, ready to inspect, ready to ship to the customer and what has been invoiced. I love that all of the information about a work order is accessible with in the click of a mouse. The other thing I really like is that a Quality Management System is so easy to maintain being built right into ProShop.

The thing that I least like about ProShop is that we put all this information in the system and we want to be able to customize part labels based on my customers requirements. If we could have this feature available to us we wouldn't have any complaints. This feature request is one that we can't wait to get our hands on.

il y a 2 ans

Ben, Ben Ben!! We are so thrilled to get your review!! Holy smokes! Thank you for your thoughts and spending the time to share them here. Wow, we are so happy for you and how ProShop has positively affected your business. This what makes building ProShop so rewarding for us. We hear you on the labels and we will reach out to get your feedback on specifically what you need. Thank you very much again! The ProShop Team

Kody G.
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 11-50 employés

Best Investment For Company

Commentaires : Our On-time delivery has increased 30-40% believe it or not. Employees are actually INVOLVED with the QMS because it's all there. We actually have machinists filling out NCR's when the problem happens. And filling out detailed reports with pictures. We find out about the problem instantaneous. There are constant areas in the shop where we can't believe how we were operating before. The integration between all the modules from Estimating, to Orders, to Preventative Maintenance, to the Quality module is so deep it's mind blowing! ProShop has been a total gamechanger for us!

The TOTAL integration of the company. We were having to use our old ERP plus excel reports, plus gage management software, our own created pdf forms, calibration software. Proshop has combined all of this into one! There is 1 place for employees to go to for EVERYTHING! I have actually locked down our network server more because employees only need to access Proshop now for Quality Manauals, Procedures, Work instructions, drawings, inspection reports, Employee Manuals, training, etc. It's all in there and it's all digital. We have gone 100% paperless!

There really is nothing to dislike. There are features I would love to see but that's only going to make the software better! It took us a year to evaluate the software until we finally made the decision to switch. I'm just upset we didn't switch sooner.

il y a 2 ans

Kody! Holy smokes man! We are jumping for joy over here. 30-40% improvement in on-time delivery is HUGE. Congratulations to your whole team! (and your customers!) We're honored to have played a roll in helping you achieve that. Thank you so much for the heartfelt words about ProShop. It's those kinds of results that make us so excited to do what we do everyday. Congrats again and thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Warmest Regards! The ProShop Team

Jonathan T.
LEAD PLANNER (É.-U.)

FLUID AND ORGANIZED

Commentaires : We have resolved any traceability issues by utilizing the uploading feature for all part level drawings, models, and PLs.
The more I use Proshop, the more I realize how flexible the system is. There are multiple ways to achieve the same outcome. You can form the software to fit your business needs.

Proshop organizes every aspect of our company. Traceability and overall accuracy are of most importance. With multiple levels of quality control (including check lists and document verification), Proshop provides security and confidence in our work. The fluidity of each module and their relationship to each other is intuitive.

In the beginning, Proshop was a dramatic change from our previously disorganized system. We have learned to approach things differently, in a more efficient way with Proshop. Any complaints I may have are easily resolved with research and practice. We have only explored 60% of Proshop's capabilities. We are looking forward to the future.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Jonathan, Wow, man! Thank you for this amazing review. So happy to hear we're helping you get organized and do more with less. The culture shift you're experiencing is HUGE! That's the real game changer and we're so happy to hear that happening for your team. Have fun with the remaining 40% and let us know how we can help. Make sure you're coming to the monthly webinars and continuing to learn from us and other shops in the network on what's worked best for them. Thanks again! The ProShop Team

Jason D.
Défense et aérospatiale, 11-50 employés

Just what we needed!

Commentaires : Working with ProShop has been a great experience. Multiple members of the team were there to help during training and implementation. All questions and roadblocks were handled in an expedited manner.

The software is very intuitive, there are hyperlinks everywhere to easily jump to information pertaining to the screen you are currently using. The software allows tracking for all processes throughout a job and eliminates much of the scrambling that is present in quick turn prototyping. Absolutely all of our needs are met in this software and more. The team was also great in implementing our cloud based server on Amazon Gov cloud to help us meet ITAR data security requirements.

No con's that outside of minor personal preference.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for this review Jason!! We aim to make the onboarding process fast and smooth and we're glad we hit he mark with you! We'll keep making ProShop even better than it is today and look forward to a long partnership with you and your company! Thanks, The ProShop Team

Tim V.
Machines, 11-50 employés

Proshop has helped us work on the right project at the right time.

Commentaires : We have had a great experience so far. The training was far better than what we got from our last system and when you have a question they get back to you fairly quick.

I like that the employees on the shop floor can add information to a part for setup/part production themselves instead of finding a supervisor to do it for them. We also like that it makes folders that are linked to the part in the system so we find that we don't loose any CAD or CAM information anymore. We just started using the tool module and linking tools to parts which has been helpful to be able to order the correct tooling before the part is ready to run on the floor. Employees have said they feel more comfortable with the complicated parts having the part check information at their finger tips anytime they run a part. We are no longer looking through folders with projects in them to line someone up with work. Now, they look at their schedule for a work center and they know what to do next. It has all the information there for them to make decisions too when it comes to schedule.

The learning curve... There is so much here that some of the shop floor guys took a bit to get it figured out and how everything talks to each other. One other thing I like least about it is that it is hard to tell how many hours are available for a machining center in a certain time frame. While it lines employees up well, it doesn't give schedulers a lot to work with.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Tim, Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. It thrills us to know that ProShop has helped you get more efficient on the shop floor, organize all your files, etc. We'll reach out to you for some training on the schedule. There are some good tools for that, but we're always eager to get feedback on how we can make it better and incorporate your ideas. Thanks again and have a great 2020! The ProShop Team

Holly W.
Controller (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11-50 employés

If there is a superhero for software, Proshop is it!

Commentaires : Proshop has empowered management and employees to take control of our open order backlog and have visibility on capacity and to aid in the identification and resolution of bottlenecks in the manufacturing process. In the last two months our past due orders has decreased by 31%! We are well on our way to having on-time delivery in the 90th percentile in the near future.

Proshop gives substantial visibility and management of open orders, scheduling, time management, machining capacity and full visibility and control over profit margins. The software has many other features that set a company up for success such as training, quality control, time management, inventory management, ability to eliminate tribal knowledge and so many more. The organization of the software is simple and easy to use. I also love that the company is still small enough that you know everyone. You get to know and work with the same guys that you started with post implementation.

For the most part Proshop is very easy to learn and is user friendly, however, there are some of the advanced features that require some specific training and knowledge to fully understand. You learn all that in time. With that said, Proshop has a training and support ticket system that is exceptional and they are always there to help.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Holly, We can't thank you enough for this review! Wow! This is what our team strives for by building ProShop and helping support our clients to do great things in their company. We're so glad that ProShop has helped with your on-time performance and so much more. It's been a pleasure to work with you and your team. Keep up the great work. Thanks again, The ProShop Team

Mike P.
Machines, 11-50 employés

ProShop has been a game changer for our shop!

Commentaires : We purchased a well-established, long running shop with a great regional reputation…with plans to grow. One hurdle in the way was the 20 year old homegrown “ERP”. Don’t get me wrong, it served the shop very well for a long time, but it was tired, cumbersome and built on a platform no longer supported. I came from an IT background many years ago, specifically integrating various solutions into manufacturing ERP systems and I immediately began researching all the options on the market. Fortunately, I came across ProShop, headed to IMTS to meet with their crew and came home knowing what choice I was making. The results? Completely exceeded our expectations.

From the Sales modules making our estimating and quoting process much faster and trackable allowing us to win more jobs, to the tracking of orders and schedules, to the actual running of jobs. My management team alone is saving 40+ hours weekly simply having important information available at their finger tips to make decisions quickly and confidently. Knowing what jobs are running when, our purchasing department has been able to buy smarter resulting in COGS reduction of +10% through the first 6 months of implementation. Shop management is able to, at a glance, schedule jobs across 30+ machines in a logical order that helps ensure we deliver parts on time to our customers. We are able to communicate with customers in real-time about their jobs and make adjustments as necessary to make certain our customer needs are met.

None. My biggest hesitation was rolling out a paperless system to our team. The ProShop team made the entire process so easy! We immediately began online training, got ProShop onsite and were going live in no time at all.

il y a 3 ans

Mike, We can't thank you enough for this amazing review!!! It's been a lot of fun working with you as you jump headfirst into shop ownership. We're glad that you love ProShop so much, and it's helping you grow the company. We also are grateful to call you a friend and partner. Keep up the great work at Hill and we look forward to seeing what you build it into! Cheers, The ProShop Team

David P.
vice president (É.-U.)

Great product. Great people. Great value.

Commentaires : Control of my business. Peace of mind. Foundation for expansion. Insight into where we are making or losing money. Reduced ISO workload.

Proshop has lots of great features and I am exceptionally pleased with almost all of it. The things that I like the most are scope, reliability, IT burden, and visibility. The scope of Proshop is amazing. It handles your document control for quality systems, including procedures and manual. It handles COCs, prints, revision control, inspection data, fixture location, tool management, etc. One software for everything is important, especially for small companies like mine. If you need a piece of data IT'S RIGHT THERE! Proshop is very reliable. After some initial teething problems were quickly worked out, I can always count on the server being up and my shop functioning. The features just work every time. I can leave on vacation with peace of mind and know that I'm not going to get called because the system is down. Because the system is browser based the IT burden of installing a work station is zero. No software to install or update. You access the server over a web browser and you are in business. Cheap linux computers work great-no antivirus or Microsoft necessary. The licensing model allows you install as many workstations as you want at no cost. Nice for a growing shop. No lining up at the one station and waiting your turn. Proshop allows you to have great insight into what is going on in your shop. We were growing and spiraling out of control. Nobody knew what anyone was doing or where anything was. Now I know and right from my desk.

There isn't much that I don't like. The software is perfect for repeat or production work, but is not quite as friendly for small job shop jobs. We use it for that successfully as we still do that type of work, but it isn't quite as good for that. There are some areas in the interface that could be cleaned up and the proper usage of all fields and features could be more clear. That's about it.

il y a 4 ans

Hi David, Thank you for the thoughtful and thorough review. We know going from your homemade paper system to ProShop was a big move for you guys. You've done great and we've enjoyed working with you along the way. It's great to hear how those things have improved Faircloth. Thanks for the feedback about making ProShop easier for small job shop work. We're constantly working to improve ProShop and make it even faster and easier to use for any type of job. Your feedback is invaluable to that process. Thanks again!

Luc D.
Special Projects Coordinator (É.-U.)

ProShop is Truly Superb, WAY more than an ERP Package, Nothing else even comes close! Value++

Commentaires : I learned a great deal more about how the entire company gets things done.

So much information with such little effort. Once you understand how the software propagates your data everyone everywhere across your facility has live up to the minute data. We're talking paperless! All your data is current, Live scheduling, perfect history tracking, it's also a time clock system. You get live feedback on how your progress is currently at all stages of production. Every department across the company uses interconnected modules that auto fill information throughout the company. It has an internal mail system to easily reach anyone at anytime. I don't have to walk all over the plant to get a simple answer. The fine crew at Adion Systems has thought of everything... Did I mention Paperless! No travelers to get all dirty or lost. No more wondering if I have the most current print or current anything for that matter. The only information available to you is the current version. All the information anyone needs is simply at your fingertips. If you're going to collect data it might as well be accurate data and this is as close as you're going to get. ProShop is very informative and helps facilitate all aspects of the company. Job descriptions, training modules, full cutting tool library, Measuring tool calibration. It's Awesome!

If you are not use to a data driven system it can take a bit to learn but it's well worth it. You'll find things go much smoother.

il y a 5 ans

Thanks for your great review Luc! It's been a pleasure working with a true professional like you who really gets the big picture. Having a veteran machinist, programmer, former shop owner, like yourself believe so strongly in our mission with ProShop, makes us feel like we're on the right track. Thank you!

Brian A.
Resources Development Manager (É.-U.)
51-200 employés

ProShop allows you to focus making product

Commentaires : ProShop is an excellent tool that allows us to build all of our processes into one consolidated package. It handles everything: customer contact and quotes, project management, work floor instructions, all QMS requirements all the way through shipping the product. It's all there, all traceable and all paperless. ProShop has given us great features for managing schedules, inventory, equipment and maintenance, tool room, and even time-tracking of production. With just a few clicks we can see what is happening on any given job in real time. Our project managers are able to plan out every detail of every job quickly and easily and see potential conflicts or delays early. This allows us to better serve our customer's needs and deliver on time. The user interface of ProShop is very nice and easy to use. We are able to on-board new employees and have them using ProShop in a very short amount of time. The guided tutorials are very helpful and by the time they are working on product, they already know how to navigate ProShop and find the information they need. We also log all training within ProShop's training record module so supervisors and employees can work together and quickly understand the training they have and what training they need. As our company has seen growth we inevitably deal with many different requirements from all of our customers and their QMS systems. ProShop allows us to comply with all of them individually and handles all of it in a paperless environment. We have full product and process traceability that is maintained with every nuance of each customer's requirements. It can then be referenced or provided quickly and easily whenever needed with a few clicks. Adion Systems has been able to listen us and understand what our company needs. They have tailored systems to our needs and continue improve the software to handle the ever evolving world of manufacturing. ProShops integrates many different features that would normally take different software to handle. In addition Adion is continuously adding new features to make sure we have everything we need to be successful. I look forward to our success as we take advantage of everything Adion and ProShop has to offer.

Ease of use, paperless, it does everything.

il y a 5 ans

Wow Brian! Thanks for the great review and feedback. You've been a pleasure to work with. We look forward to supporting you guys in the future!

Susan R.
VICE PRESIDENT (É.-U.)

Small shop, Large Vision

Commentaires : Lost work orders are a thing of the past. The ability to work thru different portions of the software thru with just a click away. They are helping our company to a PRO!

With this software, we are performing proactive responses and communicating more precisely, which saves time. Working thru the software is so easy and smooth. We can do more with less staff.

Too much information. With any new software change, there is a learning curve. It takes some some to adjust.

il y a 3 ans

Susan, It's been amazing to see the transformation you guys have made with ProShop. So much less overhead, faster job processing with shorter lead times, and all the improvements you've made with your QMS and going for AS9100 certification. We appreciate you and your business.

Mike L.
Applications Specialist/Quality Assurance Lead (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 2-10 employés

The best ERP system on the market!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I don’t want to write a novel, so I’ll make it short and sweet. ProShop has saved tons of time with everyday processes, and has enabled growth in numerous aspects of our company. Being a machinist on the floor all day, I use the software numerous times a day, and the ease of access to information is seamless and very accessible. I’m able to update workholdimg specs, suggest process developments to my higher-ups, import images and files for reference tools, and so much more. This has definitely changed how I do my daily tasks and has improved work ethics for me personally.

One of the best things is the fact it’s cloud based, so I can work from anywhere and get things done without being tied down to a computer at the shop. In addition, the Support team is great resolving questions/queries that may arise. Easy to click and navigate, and hyperlinks all over that link to all kinds of part, customer, or work order information.

Being only able to upload one image at a time can be annoying at times. Editing file names that are uploaded needs a little revamping so you don’t have to checkout all the time to shorten the link name.

il y a 4 mois

Thank you for your review, Mike! Your support of our software means so much to us. We will take your sentiment about image uploading into consideration.

Leena D.
Machinist/ Quality Technician (É.-U.)

I have used ProShop daily at work for over 13 years. It is an amazingly powerful tool.

Commentaires : The ability to excel at my job, because of having access to so much current and accurate data.

As a Quality Technician, I like how easy it is to set up and access data. I have used it to maintain the calibration of over 1500 pieces of inspection equipment, monitor shelf life product, train employees on the use of inspection equipment and document their proficiency, and define and document specific inspection methods. I have been through many Customer, ISO and AS audits, and ProShop's ease of use and linking ability has made the process go smoothly and quickly. As a Machinist, I like knowing that I can access only the most current information for the part from the Work Order. Adding helpful information about set up, running, inspection and deburring of the part is easy. Adding photos is simple and very helpful. ProShop maintains traceability all the way through the entire process. From Purchase Order, Rev level, material, machining operations, first article and in process inspection, assembly operations, outside processing, packing and shipping instructions, to invoicing with ease.

There may be too many different ways to do the same thing, some of which use the auto fill feature and some that do not.

il y a 4 ans

Wow Leena!! Thank you for this amazingly thoughtful review. We're so glad that you get to keep using ProShop at your new job as well. It's been a real pleasure for us to work with you and get great feedback from a true professional like yourself. You have helped make ProShop better.