15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur SlickText

En savoir plus sur SlickText

Une solution de marketing par SMS qui aide les entreprises de toutes tailles à planifier l'envoi de messages, à gérer les répondeurs automatiques, etc.

En savoir plus sur SlickText

Customer support is extremely quick to respond...you can even call them which is unheard of nowadays. Integrates very easily with zapier.

Inability to identify user. We use this for employees and when they are terminated we don't have the ability to identify who they are to remove them from the text list.

SlickText - Notes

4,9

SlickText a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 206 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé SlickText ?

Karyann
Karyann
Owner, Chief of All Things (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Simple and Easy-to-Use

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : My client needed a solution to get a message out to the masses, quick. He only had phone numbers, no email. SlickText was a quick and simple solution to get his message out.

I love the intuitive ease of the platform. It is very simple and easy to navigate through. As someone who just started using SMS Marketing, I was able to jump right into the platform and deploy a text right away.

Perhaps more customizations of uploaded lists. I really need to be able to tag (or remove) those who tell me STOP or OPT OUT. My client gets his list from a national commission so I am sure we will have repeat names/numbers on a list and I would hate to spam them because I removed them from one list but they showed up on another.

Carolyn
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Seems to be the best

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Positive, their customer service is great

I tried out several other texts messaging companies that I thought were cheaper, but this was the easiest to set up, especially getting the phone number. I went with another company at first where I had to jump through a whole bunch of hoops to try and get a phone number approved but slick text did it for me and was super easy.

I wish I could send emojis easier without it eating up all of my characters and that sending images didn't use up so many points, but I think that's just how it is

LaTasha
Womens wellness coach (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great value!

3,0 il y a 5 mois

I liked scheduling out texts for a campaign over the course of 4 weeks which saved so much time.

Not too many down sides. I will cpntineu to use this service.

Theo
Credit broker (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Great software

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Good so far easy app , love the fact that you can do it on the phone

How fast you can send message, the volume is good tho

I wish there was a way to use more than 1 phone number

Miraj
Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Great for communication

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

I like the fact that it is so easy to use and allow others to use it as well.

I have yet to find something that I would complain about with SlickText.

bob
Extension Specialist (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 501–1 000 employés

Worth the Investment

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Easy to use worth the money. I like the feature that multiple users can send out sms.

The ability to get notifications out quickly to a targeted audience. The instant feedback on clicks and downloads etc.

I bit cumbersome to transfer admin privileges but Cust service fixed us up very quickly.

Maria
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great app & service!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience! Highly recommended.

The user friendly app & the ease of use. I love automating texts and sending at once

I don't have any cons. Everything was good!

Tessa
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Easy to use

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Easy and self explanatory. Exactly what we were looking for

A lot of options on features to use! Good problem, but have to go through each one to learn

Dominique
HRBP (É.-U.)
Emballage et conteneurs, 201–500 employés

Amazing Site

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Great way to communicate with employees who do not utilize email.

The monthly pricing is a bit high compare to other services.

Lisa
Founder (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great platform with excellent customer care and service.

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Honestly, the service, attention and tutorials I received before I even subscribed!

Dashboard takes some getting used to but once you're used to it...all good! I tested 5 different platforms!

Arnita
Regional VP Partner (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Love Love Love SlickText - A Game Changer Indeed!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Communication is very important, we have a team of over 200 independent contractors. It became impossible for me to effectively and efficiently market our team events, encourage our team, and communicate important messages to every member on a timely and personalized way. Most times, only 25% of my team received a message. Now with SlickText the problem as been totally solved. I am saving so much time and everyone receives the important communications in a personalized way.

The product is a life safer! Before SlickText I was sending an individual text to each member on my team. We have over 200 members, so this became impossible and very inefficient. SlickText empowered me to send a personalized message with the stroke of a finger. It was very easy to set up and very affordable. I love the flexibility from month to month to upsize or downsize my usage as needed.

The integration was easy, the Youtubes were very helpful. There are many features that I am not using yet, but my main goal was to send a message one time and my entire team receives it. I got more than what I expected with the scheduling feature and with the personalized messages as well as the images

Atendi
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

The Best SMS Marketing Software For Business

4,0 il y a 6 mois

I like that SlickText is affordable and offers great features for SMS marketing It makes mobile marketing easy and delivery is fast and on time It also helps as amass marketing solution

No bad experiences with SlickText. It has been amazing

Lee
Retired (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 501–1 000 employés

User friendly with top notch tech support!

Commentaires : The benefits of the text service comes from the user base we have as we read their reviews of how great it was having timely information of the most recent fire.

Having the option to send photos and videos is key to what we do. Unused roll over texts units answer the question, "what if we don't use all the data"? After using the Slick Text product for several months now, it has become clear that their Tech Support Personnel is the selling component of the the company! Nobody wants to buy a product and not get great after care while trying to learn it. This support team has it together!

There have been a few items that I have asked tech support to do and learned it can't be accomplished. More of a software issue than anything else however, they were able to figure out how to fix it by going above it differently.

Julianne
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

SMS marketing made easy!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Slicktext has helped me build my contact list, I wish I would’ve found them even sooner!

Most importantly I love how user friendly it is, I had tried two separate site prior and had horrible experiences. This is beginning friendly, priced reasonably and the customer service is amazing! I had someone on the team reach out via phone & email to check on how my free trial was going and offer a deal to sign up (which I was already planning to do because I loved the site so much)! It has became a critical part of my brand & is an amazing way to interact with my followers daily!

Nothing to be honest, I was able to figure everything out super fast & have had no issues at all. The only thing is maybe my time zone being different but I’m sure that something I could’ve set/ fixed in the settings of course.

Madison
Office Managee (É.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Simple & Effective Company Messaging!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It’s great. We can get a message out quickly and anyone can operate it!

We love how easy it is to send a message out & the option 2 way messaging! All the features are great! We love SlickText!

I do wish there was an option to add multiple ‘text words’ to a contact versus adding them again under another one.

Veronica
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

SlickText is a Winner

5,0 l’année dernière

The customer service is fantastic, and that is so hard to find in platforms these days.

I wish you could easily change a contacts textword or add additional textwords to them without having to re upload them as a new customer or have them text to subscribe to each individual thing.

Flavio
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

I like the services

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : It is undoubtedly one of the best services. Customer service is very fast and you feel welcomed.

Pricing is something that still needs to be improved. I have a marketing agency, every day I receive promotions from competing companies with the same number of messages paying less. This is hard. I stay here because I like the treatment.

victoria
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur

Great service

Easy to use and reaching someone for assistance is always easy/quick through their live chat feature

At this moment, theres nothing that I dislike

Réponse de l'équipe de SlickText

il y a 2 ans

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for the feedback! We're so glad that our support team has been helpful and available to you! - SlickText

Yume
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11–50 employés

How SlickText helps us increase our revenue every Wednesday!

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Love it!

Easy to setup and get people to signup with opt-in form and a barcode form which we printed out and posted on our entrance.

The texts you earn why on more expensive plans got deleted when you downgrade the plan which we think is not fair. We earned those text numbers do even if we downgrade, those earned text numbers should stay so we can use them.

Bridget
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Slick text

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Ease of use and it’s automated. Makes rescheduling appointments easier than calling.

Comes from a random number would rather it be recognized.

Stephanie
Dir of Systems Development (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to Learn and Has so Many Functions!

5,0 l’année dernière

We love the mass texting of course but we also love the text-to-win contest features and the qr codes!

It seems a little overwhelming once you first get in there and you have to build a lot of the portions individually before connecting everything, but there are so many videos to help and the support staff was so amazing to work with and answer all of my questions.

Gustavo
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 51–200 employés

Text made easy!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am thrill to have this platform to communicate with my customers.

It is the easiest way to communicate with my customers.

SlickText has too many steps to set up the account.

Ben
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Best Text Marketing Platform

Commentaires : Overall, I am very satisfied. I have been using this for over 2 years now and never let me down. Contacted customer service several times and they were very quick and helpful. I believe this text platform is better than other competitions.

Super easy to use, reasonable pricing for Small businesses, great & quick customer service, and awesome features like bday list as well as automatic conditions that allow you to customize lists.

I think the price goes up very quickly if your list is growing. I think the monthly prices are OK but I wish the platform allowed a little more texts to be sent per cycle.

Jim
Director of Promotions and Marketing (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 501–1 000 employés

Slick Text has made the entrance into the texting world so easy!

Commentaires : Additional contacts not able to be reached from generic lead generation.

The software is easy to use and best of all can be retrieved easily from your cell on the road. My inside representative can easily and quickly assist me with all my questions and concerns. The entire company has been quick to add features not even developed within the platform yet.

The addition of a widget is difficult and I need to reach out to have my favorite representative always help me enter this.

Tyler
Assistant Director of Student Experience (É.-U.)

My experience with Slicktext has been great!

The ease of use has been great! Love having help at the drop of a hat. I remember sitting with a customer service rep for at least an hour working out details for our plan.

There isn't much I would say having an app to send texts from a mobile device would be helpful. I have been in situations that i needed to send a text and couldn't or needed to modify something on our account but didn't have my computer.

Réponse de l'équipe de SlickText

il y a 7 ans

Hi Tyler! We've worked hard to make the mobile experience user friendly, and want you to feel comfortable setting up a campaign on the fly. Our mobile responsive dashboard should mimic an app experience. On top of that, we do have our mobile send feature, which allows you to send a mass text campaign right from your phone. Here's a video that explains more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=RtsYGXruDEI If you have any questions, please give us a buzz at 1.800.688.6290.