15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Tokeet

Tokeet est une solution complète qui simplifie la gestion des locations saisonnières, de la prise de contact à la restitution des clés.

En savoir plus sur Tokeet

The calendar views are so easy to use and they help a lot my staff to see all the incoming guest in the properties that I admin.

Tokeet - Notes

3,7
3,8
3,7
3,8

Tokeet a reçu une note globale de 3,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 133 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tokeet ?

Richard
Richard
Co-Owner (Mexique)

Tokeet is a great buy.

Commentaires : My business has generally become more efficient in the way it operates, we have no booking conflicts, and everyone in the office has taken to it quickly. We also just started working with the Automata features, which looks like it's going to take a lot of weight off too.

They came highly recommended to me, and I am glad I listened. The price is a fraction of the other vacation rental software companies and the program is actually very well designed.

I'm gonna have to be boring and say "none". There is a slight learning curve, even coming from another channel manager, but that's to be expected really - it's about as easy as managing 20+ properties can ever be.

Ben

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Simple and Easy to use, amazing customer service.

Commentaires : Overall very good, it brings together everything I need. I'm about to expand to 13 properties with hopes to reach 20 next year and Tokeet will continue to provide the backbone to my infrastrucutre. Highly recommend.

The product overall is very easy to use, and does provide essentially a one-stop service. It's certainly better suited for Serviced Accommodation or Holiday lets compared to other similar priced products which still focus on room lets only.

The limited 'core' tokeet can sometimes feel constrained. Eg not allowing for even two different automations or automations per property seems a little harsh unless you spend on the extra Automata package. As a channel manager it works well but still requires you to upload properties onto OTA's individaully. This isn't a problem if you're building your business though as it allows you to check everything yourself. Other channel managers that 'auto upload' tend to make mistakes. Simple things like being able to move properties on the calendar to a different position in the list seem like very easy things to achieve but aren't possible and development tends to be focused on big products rather than small wins.

Krystal

Promising but VERY Disappointing

Aside from my primary job listed here, my husband and I own two cabins that we rent out as nightly rentals. We use all of the normal channels and were attracted to Tokeet because it looked like it would have the functionality that we need in connecting those channels to track our reservations in one place. Our first impression was good. Setting the cabins up and connecting the channels (Booking.com, VRBO, etc) was super easy. The import/export and/or syncing from the channels seem to work as advertised and makes it appear to be a super promising solution for anyone managing reservations across multiple channels. Probably the BEST thing about Tokeet is that the Customer Support Staff is SUPER responsive. They're located all over the world, so you can get an answer at any hour of the day. They try to help when they can.

Our cabins are primarily busy throughout the summer. All told, we're not taking a ton of reservations right now and because of that, we weren't able to really give Tokeet's features a serious 'test' of capabilities during the 14-day trial. At the beginning of the trial, it was immediately clear to me that Tokeet lacked basic functionality in how the system handles 'Tax' calculations. If you assign a tax, will be applied to ALL rentals. For us, some rentals are taxable and others (rentals to the government) aren't. That would be fine if it allowed me to edit amounts after the fact (perhaps on the Booking Details page), but the system doesn't allow any editing of tax numbers. Even if the tax fields allowed editing, it doesn't seem that the Reports tab has any specific tax report. We got through the trial, figured out some workarounds to the Tax problem, and decided to purchase the annual membership because the channel integrations still made it an attractive option for us. Within a week of purchasing it, we had a slew of reservations roll in and we got to put it to the test a bit more. Many of our reservations book months ahead and we only require a deposit to hold the reservation and then we take the balance of the transaction upon check-in. Tokeet has no way for us to enter a flat rate or percentage deposit. We can only mark the invoices as PAID, UNPAID, or CANCELLED. A SUBMIT PAYMENT option would be all that it needs. Customer Service suggested that we create separate invoices for separate payments, despite the fact that partial payments are available for guests to select if they click an invoice link and pay directly from the invoice page. That shortcoming (on top of the TAX field problems) was the deal breaker for us. We had literally been paid members for about a week and we reached out to Customer Service to request a cancellation and a refund of some sort. Customer Service informed us that they don't do refunds and that we're stuck paying it. I do not recommend this program to anyone. It's a shame that such a quick, responsive Customer Service team is being wasted on a program that falls short in the areas that matter the most. I didn't get the impression that our concerns were put forth towards developing Tokeet into the solution that it really could be. It's a shame because Tokeet is very close to being a truly viable and attractive solution. Instead, it feels that they may have just created a shiny, attractive mock-up that they can hook people to pay for and then they aren't willing to stand by it by having a reasonable refund policy or really turning-the-screws on their developers to start working on their shortcomings.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Through 2018, we are working on a set of enhancements to our payments and invoice options. Today, you can specify taxes at the property level, or for individual invoices. We also offer an integration with Stripe and PayPal that allows you to charge guests directly in Tokeet. Also thanks for a shoutout to our world-class Customer Success team! The team is available 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as via our daily "Tokeet Academy" webinars. We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback. Thank you and we hope to be of help in the future!

⭐Jason Lee
⭐Jason Lee
Partner (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Best-in-class by far

These guys run their business as true professionals and build state-of-the-art, well-designed, modern software for both web and mobile. I have evaluated over 10 vendors in this space, tested thoroughly at least 5, and found that Tokeet provided me the best-in-class solution to help me manage my properties on Airbnb and take the next step to scale the listings and drive more business through other channels. PROS: Superb mobile app with great set of features Superb calendar, with numerous ways to view reservations, check ins and check outs Simplest way for cleaning crew to view check outs within any software I've seen thus far. Web UI is modern, fresh, usable, best I've seen in this category Superb messaging automation for communication SMS triggers to guests included! Automated website for reservations is up-to-par, and above average (I've still yet to really test it out) Channel manager looks legit, although I'm only using for Airbnb at the moment Support team is very responsive, and will go to many lengths to address issues. Extras: great invoice system Payments with Stripe AND Paypal are super easy to setup. Owner Management Portal looks attractive as a feature, although I've not yet used. They have Reports too, I've not yet used. Guests management -- you can add in extras like additional emails, follow/up (i.e. star it), notes, flight info, etc.

Would be nice to see more work with their tasks for cleaning crew, to automate/sync tasks based on reservations. However, their check-out calendar day view is quite simple to view in the mobile app for the crew. The Inquiry Inbox needs some work, it doesn't stay sync'd/refreshed to new messages all the time. They also have a Messages Feed, which needs to be integrated into the Inquiry Inbox better IMO -- not sure why they are separated views. However, at least I never miss a message with both views. I was hoping to see more robust APIs, but then again, their feature list eventually was good enough such that I didn't need to write any additional API integrations calls as of yet.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you Jason for your great review and partnership! We are committed to making Tokeet the best vacation rental platform in the market today. We have been hard at work on a series of exciting additions and products--which we will start to roll out throughout 2018.

ilya
Managing Director (É.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Tokeet is very sold property and channel management system with plenty of potential to improve and expand further

Customer Service is amazing API Connections to Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia.com and soon Homeaway works well Automation Tools are time savers Billing/Invoicing and Stripe/Paypal integration Tokeet is a powerful tool, but a bit raw and needs more development effort from developers to make proper. It has plenty of potential, but there are also some drawbacks: -Website templates are limited and booking and viewing properties on mobile is hard to impossible; -SEO support for website doesn't exist, but will be developed in 2018 sometime; -Mobile version of Tokeet requires tweaking to make it workable and more user friendly, there are a few bugs such as manual blocked events are not shown on mobile version, etc; -Alert system exist, but synchronization might be off on channels without any indication of the same on Tokeet's interface, unless someone will do quite a few clicking around. This is not right. Simply dangerous practice that might trigger double bookings; Customer support is top notch and amazingly efficient. Help system is good, but not updated with recent changes. For now we are moving away from Tokeet web templates for now and into wordpress + tokeet widgets and hoping that changes requested and bugs/issue will be addressed promptly. We will update review as things will change/progress or not.

SEO hooks/tools are missing, but there are plans to add in 2018 Web Templates needs to be updated/improved, especially on mobile Mobile App is hard to use Written by using an outdated technology Angular Critical issue indication needs to be improved Submitted tickets/development items should have tracking info and deadline set (if possible)

Used to be good

Commentaires : Started off great - ended badly

Used this app since they very first started and it always did what it was supposed to do but the quality has gone down as the price has gone up

You are forced to used card payment links to in order to be able to send an invoice even if you don't want to accept that card payment. The widgets don't work even though they insist they do - they really don't. The support is arrogant and not user friendly. They say you can "migrate" to symple- you can't you are just asked to sign up and start all over again. If you decide to close your account - it is instantaneous - no access until the end of the period you have paid for. Way to expensive for what it is.

il y a 2 ans

1) What's the use case for sending invoices automatically without a way to pay them? 2) Our widgets are heavily used by many customers to integrate Tokeet with their direct booking web pages. We do encounter bugs, but I can see three widget fixes going into production in the past two months, so I know they're actively maintained. 3) There is a push-button migration path for Sympl. I will look for a support conversation that says otherwise. 4) I agree it would be better if we had a way to leave the accounts up for the duration of the paid period (currently a month). We currently don't, and trying to it manually would probably not be better.

Allan
Allan

Tokeet for Holiday Lets

Commentaires : Very effective at managing cross channel bookings.
Reporting tools are good.

Very easy to implement and integrate. Decent website builder. Invoice management and payment tracking is very good and is managed automatically.

Automation features come at a premium price such as automated guest messaging. Fewer API integrations with other systems and software than some competitors.

il y a 2 ans

Yes, we chose to unbundle certain features in 2019 so that customers can buy the parts they care about. Plus, per-rental pricing doesn't make sense for all the products. We have been actively pursuing more API partnerships for more than a year. Please check tokeet.com/integrations for the latest list.

Mitchell
Property manager (R.-U.)
Source : GetApp

Do Not Use This Software!

Commentaires : I used to really like the software but how they have been over the double booking incident, I would not recommend to anyone at all!

I really liked the ease of use and layout of Tokeet and seems like a lot of useful functions.

Allows double bookings to take place and then when you try and find out why, they don’t help or tell you anything. I had a double booking and had to re house guest, I spent out a lot to do so. Customer service is terrible, like really bad!

il y a 4 ans

This user experienced a double booking that was ultimately the OTA's fault, but he wanted Tokeet to cover the financial cost to him, which ironically was charged by the OTA in question by their policy. At Tokeet we process thousands of bookings a day, and have invested in software that not only processes transactions, but constantly cross-checks multiple databases to pro-actively repair any discrepancies. Double bookings are extremely rare for Tokeet customers, and no channel manager can guarantee they will never happen, but asking us to fund makegoods for the entire industry is unreasonable.

Jillian

Keeps me organized

The customer service is very good. I generally like the way the program works, and feel confident that my bookings will not disappear

There are many steps to input a unit and it is for me quite confusing when it comes to the API, adding accounts, etc. There are few user items that are frustrating but not the end of the world. One in particular is that you cannot group units the way you want, it is only alphabetically. When you are working with dates, if you click back, it takes you back to todays date, it would be nice to stay at the dates you are working with.

Marcia

Perfect for OTA Integration with fantastic customer service

The customer service is fantastic. They always respond, and are willing to take on board specific needs to ensure the platform runs as their users need it to.

Occasionally, there are glitches; e.g. the website builder function is great, and produces a great looking website in minutes. However, when an email is generated from within the website, it is not forwarded on automatically to email system. So, when Tokeet were informed of this, they are looking for a resolution. Very proactive.

Francis
Francis
Founder (R.-U.)

Double booked

I am disappointed to be writing this, I have been with Tokeet for several months and find the system pretty decent to use, and find the support generally helpful and pleasant.However, we had a family of four and their dog turn up at our property last night, and nowhere for them to stay, as they had been double booked (One on Air bnb one on Booking.com.

We had an angry family with a legitimate booking, standing on the doorstep of a house that was already occupied.We had to scrabble around to find them alternative accommodation (not easy on a Saturday night around here when they have dog).Eventually, we managed to find them an alternative room at a hotel and convinced them to accept the dog.We paid for the hotel ourselves (as they did have a legitimate booking with us) but lost over £200 in the process so and will doubtless end up losing more from a damaging review.I'm sure there is a technical reason, tokeet will explain to me, as to why this happened but I do see it as a basic failing of the simplest of all the things I expect from a channel manager.I try to be fair, and would include Tokeet's explanation only they have no one available to speak to until Monday.

Andrew
Australie
Source : GetApp

Great way to track all bookings from Airbnb/

Tokeet pulled all of my manual processes into one view, and has given me the ability to have one clear view of the business. I am running 4 properties and want to grow that number, and this would not be possible without Tokeet. Tokeet can show me with one view what’s on for the day/week/month, look at rates, change rates and push out to AirBnb, Stayz, Bookings.com, Expedia and many more. Once set up its easy to use. I have not had any issues I used to have with double bookings, and I love to look at the sales graphs and P&L's, showing how the business is tracking.

First issue for me was working out how to say Tokeet! Very few cons as the issues I have had are from other parties, I had some trouble with credit card payments in Tokeet, but this turned out to be Stripe (the credit card provider) not having my merchant facility set up for the accommodation category. I also had a time where the system disconnected from Airbnb, but this can be AirBnb fault, not Tokeet, so Tokeet has the ability to set up an email or text should this become disconnected. (it has not happened again anyway) Highly recomend Tokeet

Yavuz
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Meets basic expectations but missing lots of practical points and features

+ Customer service responsive + Basic import/export functionality works well. Also Push/Pull from Airbnb, Booking.com worked fine, Expedia had some hiccups. + Price point (unless there is another raise)

- Customer service does not solve all the issues and give timely feedback if solved - Critical problems occur (rate push, calendar synch) and you do not get a system notification - Only Stripe and Paypal payment options. Stripe is now charging fees for refunds, not usable - SMS sending feature cannot process the answers back - Cannot import any booking details from VRBO and Tripadvisor except the date and guest name. - User interface is missing basic practicalities, so you need to click many times to land somewhere. - Website is not secure, all passwords etc are transmitted unsecurely (no HTTPS) - Cannot import the correct booking price seen by the guest from Airbnb and Booking.com

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your detailed feedback. As we plan our product roadmap for 2018, we plan on addressing many of your product enhancement requests, for example: two-way API with Homeaway and Flipkey; an enhanced messaging system; advanced Automations. Tokeet is already available on full secure protocol at https://app.tokeet.com/. Our Support team is available to work with you 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Thanks again; we will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback.

Rich
Owner (Indonésie)

The worst support staff EVER & a VERY bad product

The product & sales pitch looks good. The product offers a lot, but delivers very little. If it actually did what it claimed to do, it would be a great product. It claims to be a Channel Manager, but can not even keep channels active.

The App & sales video promises a lot, but delivers very little. The Mantra of the support guys is to just ignore the problems you are having, that it doesn't matter. The App is incapable of maintaining the live connections to all the different channels & within days channels have to be re-added or reverified. You contact support & the support guys are useless. The website even gets flagged up as a Security risk by Safari & the support guys just tell you to ignore that too. Every time I raise a problem I get temporary fixes that involves me doing all the work, in order to work around inherent bugs in the system & before the problems are even solved the support team are messaging me to tell me they are "closing the support tickets". I have contacted them to tell them not to do that & they just ignore their customers. AVOID THIS PRODUCT AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR YOUR TIME. THEY DO NOT CARE YOU HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN.

Scott

I have been using Tokeet for over 3 years

Commentaires : I host over 13 holiday let apartments and I have used Tokeet for over 3 years and it handles my work perfectly. Highly recommend.

Great software, I especially like the add-ons/additional services. I currently use 3. Excellent customer services, tokeet are very quick to reply and answer my questions even on weekends.

Can be complicated when you first use it but their teams can help you and they offer free training sessions.

Karol
Owner (Allemagne)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Worst experience ever - caused severl bookings for /night each!!!

I thought it would be a good tool to synch airbnb and booking.com. Turned out - it'amp;#39;s not! It was the worst tool ever!

It'amp;#39;s extremely difficult for me to use the GUI, it'amp;#39;s overloaded with features and I had great difficulties in finding the simplest options... Additionally - due to its error with pushing rates to booking.com I received several bookings for per night ... Never again will I use the software!

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write your review; we really appreciate your feedback. We understand that there is a learning curve in learning a new platform; it gets easier each time after initial setup. Here's a great article on best practices around pushing rates to Booking.com: http://help.tokeet.com/channel-manager/booking-com/pushing-rates-to-bookingcom Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day, on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Thank you again for your feedback.

Vimal
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Commentaires : overall it is good

It is easy to use and value for money. I use the calendar and basic reporting which helps me understand the occupancy and revenues generated

It does not have a lot of API connections and this is very big issue when you have lots of rooms and platforms and you need to centralise the operations.

Ian
Owner (Canada)

Growing Pains Abound

Commentaires : As a first foray into CMS after a lengthy search Tokeet was ultimately disappointing. With roughly a 30% failure rate in their Signature platform resulting in guests being unable to sign their contracts and the Automata platform being totaly unuseable for over a week ultimately Tokeet was a disappointing experience.

Tokeet is easy to get used to using and the Ux/Ui is clean and modern. It offers several integrations that can be very helpful in automating business functions.

Lots of growing pains, technical glitches and slow support. While the Automata and Signature add ons look good up front the have numerous technical issues still that diminish their value significantly.

Dan
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Terrible service and they don't support all of the features they offer

I liked what the sales pitch offered, such as CSS support and javascript includes.

The support. Having added a basic piece of CSS their system just falls over, plus i've just been told they don't support this feature and aren't able to tell me what CSS syntax IS supported - despite JS and CSS being plastered all over their sales literature. Today, it took an 8 hour conversation over live chat to get this information and their support offered me a selection of solutions first which were entirely unrelated - even I could tell this as a user.

il y a 4 ans

We've built and rebuilt a lot at Tokeet since February of 2019. Since then we've released an entirely new version of the software, rewritten all the help, hired and trained new customer support and QA staff, and launched initiatives for internal training and continuous improvement. Our live chat software does send instant responses via AI in an attempt to provide useful information, and I wouldn't be surprised if that is often not helpful. But I am certain that our standards of service are much higher today.

Harald
owner (Allemagne)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

really short and bad experience Double bookings take care

Commentaires : lots of headache exept from that it should help making less work

the website looks great and very professional. These guys are verified with booking.com and airbnb which makes them rare on the market. the software seems at beginning pretty simple but this need to be prooved

The synchronization is simply not working properly. It skipped bookings which were not from booking .com and ignoring bookings from airbnb. Within 1 hour I got 2 double bookings and while contacting the support nobody cares or thinks to help you.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for taking the time to write your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Double bookings should not occur, as long as channel connections are properly connected. Our Support team is available to work with you on the issue 24 hours a day on live chat and email, as well as a daily "Tokeet Academy" webinar. Phone support is also available, especially for bigger customers of Tokeet. We will take the time to learn and improve based on your feedback, thanks again.

Jacek

Tokeet Support

Commentaires : Hi All
Tokeet support is absolutely amazing, Fakhar help me sort it lots of issue .
Recommended to everyone easy to use and support is amazing from whole Tokeet team.
Jacek Silver Service Apartments Ltd
UK

Easy to use highly recommended to everyone

Integration ,Easy to use highly recommended to everyone

Dan
owner (Canada)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Tokeet is a great channel manager

Commentaires : Great

Organization and the support. Also ease of use.

There has been some glitches through out the time i used it but they always got it fixedd.

Lindsay

Love tokeet

Commentaires : I was told from competitors that I should avoid tokeet and I am so pleased I didn't listen. Many of the other companies just didn't have everything that I was looking for. If they have a great website they lacked the reservation system and if they had a great reservation system it lacked a website capability. I also like being part of a growing company that is right there to help me as I grow mine. It took time getting set up and some of the tips and helpful steps aren't always written for a beginner but I just ask for help and they are always their to assist me. I can now have all my reservations flow through tokeet, immediately send rental agreement and welcome letters. I have been using their system since January and it is only improving everyday. I have now been able to set up a payment gateway to allow website bookings and bookings through booking.com. I tested many options prior and this fit the bill.

The format, reservation manager, automatic messages, website

As they are building occasionally glitchy

Firat

Very decent app

Easy to use, no double bookings so far, automated messages go out easily. Overall happy with the product.

Report features could be more customisable and give more information. Problems with the new airbnb API have been difficult to navigate, so i reverted to the old API,

Thomas

Superb

The excellent customer support gives me the confidence that the software can deal with any problems that arise and that it is here for the long term.

I haven't had any problems so far that the team couldn't solve and its been 18 months! long may it continue.