Great software for mobile push notifications

Publié le 09/03/2018
Director of Marketing
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall, once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy to execute on campaigns. Pretty versatile platform with different sending, messaging, and targeting options.

Inconvénients: The analytics could be more robust... some reports I want aren't available from the analytics dashboard. For example, I can't pull a consolidated report of a particular triggered event across a defined set of push campaigns. Also, the process of searching for attributes is done via a dropdown list, which is inefficient. I wish I could just search for attributes that I'm looking for. Would save me some time.

Keeps Campaigns Sane

Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Solid delivery and execution of our platform's messaging.

Avantages: I like how Leanplum makes it easy to group messages in a campaign into a folder or a series of messages. It's also very easy to see the engagement level of a group/campaign as well as engagements on a single message. I also like the file management system - it seems simple but it is nice to have files stored in-app ready to be dropped into a campaign or message.

Inconvénients: Searching for messages by content be a little tricky if you have a lot of them. Otherwise though I have nothing negative to say about Leanplum!