15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Mailrelay

Plateforme avancée de marketing par e-mail permettant de créer, envoyer et gérer vos newsletters.

En savoir plus sur Mailrelay

Ease of use, fast configuration, great and fast support, many useful features and functionalities.

The pricing is a bit high for a small, or one-person business, and that is kind of a buzz kill, but if you send out a lot of emails the ROI is totally justifiable.

Mailrelay - Notes

Mailrelay a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 91 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Mailrelay ?

★ Beatriz
★ Beatriz
Source : GetApp

The best mailing provider ¡and free!

Commentaires : I "meet" mailrealy 4 years ago... and since then up it become in my favorite mail provider.
Seriusly, (and not, they not pay me ;)) for me, is one of the best options in this competitive field.
I invite all of you to give a try to mailrelay... simple awesome.

Autoresponder Groups Custom fields Custom forms Tamplates free Hug amount of suscribers Amazing client suport.

Don't have "automation" You can't build wordk flows in a click basis.

Daniel
marketing manager (Croatie)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Review of Mailrelay services

Commentaires : Since I use short time Mailrelay, I cannot talk about the complete pacakge they offer. However, I can tell that it is really broad e-mail service platform, that you can use for really whole spectrum of needs. You can adjust, your subscriber list, you can import newsletter templates and send them when you want and how much you want (of course there is a limitation by the total number of subscribers, but there is no limitation regarding of number of newsletter you can send for example in one hour or so).
The only think it is fuzzy for me is statistcs that is not so clear and easy for use, and there is no possibilty to repeat sending newsletter for those people who didnt opened newsletter in the first sending.
In general Mairelay is really helpful and useful service that I would recomend to anyone

funconality, a number of different possibilities

you cannot repeat sending for part of the list of the subscriber, that did not open or if you add new subscribers ..and then you have to repeat for the entire list

Pankaj
Director lead coach (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Customer support lack technical expertise and empathy

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Mixed. System is good and effective but if the service after sales is pathetic it's unreliable for long run.

Easy to setup, more than enough quota in free account

Had bad experience with the customer support executive. I experience the lack of technical expertise & understanding the customer's issue. Rigidness to accept/ acknowledge the possible area of improvement in the system. belittling the value of prospect by showing the way to delete account without even trying to retain.

Rolly
Rolly
Digital Marketing Specialist (Chili)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Free Email Marketing Tool up to 15k of subscribers

Commentaires : I have been using this tool since 2013 and I still use this for email marketing campaigns.

It's free up to 15k of subscribers and very easy to set and send mails

It doesn't have some integrations with other tools

Cesar
Office Manager (Venezuela)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Very helpful, excelent support

Commentaires : We like to use Mailrealy as our support for sending e-mails, they have been great for this.
I just would like to suggest to make it easier for any kind of user to include images on the e-mails, I have to request to our IT support to include such kind of features because it is not easy or user friendly for me as a more administrative tasking person.

The estadistics after you send the e-mails are just fantastic

It should be easier for any kind of user (not only technology profile people) to include images or other features on the mass e-mails.

Alfredo
Alfredo
Director Médico (Argentine)
Cabinets médicaux, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good clicks/mailing ratio

Commentaires : Since we use Mailrelay we increased the clicks/mailing ratio compared with our previous platform. We plan to go on using this platform. It is easy enough even for no profesionals as me.

clicks/mailing ratio easy of use tools to prepare your mails

I have not found any

Jennifer
Jennifer
Gerente Comercialización (Guatemala)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

Very good in general and can improve

Commentaires : I have been using this service, In general is very friendly but is lacking some services that I used with other companies that provide email marketing that help make your job easy and fast. In general I love Mailrelay and specially the support!

In general it is very friendly to use. The support is incredible. You can send up more emails for free comparing to other companies. Easy to import contacts and lists It is in Spanish Better opening rate

-There are some features not available such as re-sending your campaign only to certain segment, such as the ones that did not open the last campaign, etc. this features are available in other -The hours of the app are not consisting with the county I am in, it uses Spain hours I beleive.

Valerio
Director (République dominicaine)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Very good option for mailing

Commentaires : This service has allowed us to send emails to several clients and they have been totally satisfactory.

It is a software for sending emails with a very cheap price and that provides an excellent service. It has a free plan that for small campaings can be more than enough. Emails sent through this tool do not carry any advertising either in the footer or anywhere else.

To be able to subscribe to this service you will require a corporate email account. You can not use free email services such as gmail or yahoo to subscribe. When I subscribed, the confirmation email took a while to arrive, however, apart from that the service works very well.

Milthon
Milthon
CEO (République dominicaine)

Good tool for large email marketers

Commentaires : Good for marketing and for 2 times sending

It is a very good tool when it comes to sending mass emails, in fact it is the only one in the market that allows you to send a total of 15,000 users at the same time and a total of 75,000 mass emails per month .. That's incredible!

the tool does not look very friendly, they made an important improvement but I think they can do it better, I do not like that you have to delete one by one the users of your database

pablo
pablo

Basics

Commentaires : I would make the program easier to understand. I have already used the email templates which are too complicated and I cannot use them.
To have a basic version of this software would be fantastic.

Don
Manager (Malaisie)
Mode et vêtements, 2–10 employés

Great For Email Marketing

Commentaires : My company is just a small to medium size business. I've tried numbers of email marketing software including those installed on my server (open-source), I think MailRelay is the best for small to medium size businesses.

The User Interface

Perhaps, they should add more email or newsletter templates.

Miha
Slovénie
Développement de programmes, 2–10 employés

Good service

Commentaires : Offers many features and the features are thought of in detail. User interface isn't that obvious, but there are many blog posts describing any of the situations I had to solve. Their free plan is huge and can be sufficient even for small businesses. The support is friendly and punctual and was able to help me with my requests. Mailrelay offers multilingual support, but my language isn't listed and it's not trivial to implement it. I have chosen Mailrelay as my primary e-mail sending service.

Many features Free plans Good blog articles to solve problems

Not intuitive UI Not perfect multi-language solutions

Anisha
Inde
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Mailrelay.com a life line for small businesses

Commentaires : After signed up to mailrelay.com, we never feel any requirement of other email marketing services...it is hard to believe that we get 75000 email free every month....but this all arranged by Mail relay.com....thank you admin of mailrelay.com for your kind help to our business....
We recommend to all bloggers to us mailrelay.com and avoid to others who charge $9-$10 for 500 Subscribers .

Miguel
Miguel

Excellent Tool

Commentaires : I have used MailChimp until I found this tool.
What incited me to try is that the autoresponder had no cost for the free account.
So I was able to test its effectiveness.
After more than a year, I can only say that it is for now the best email marketing tool I have also used, in Spanish.

Autoresponder free for small accounts Customer 100% Information Relevate to create good campaigns through your blog

Mufaddal
Director - Business Operations (Inde)
Rédaction et correction, 11–50 employés

Hit and Miss

Commentaires : Not very satisfied overall

Creating templates, emails and generating campaigns is good

We initially used this for creating email campaigns but this has the added load of using an email server. It is not an all in one program. Paying for just creating campaigns in todays date makes no sense when there are 1oo`s of other players who offer the same for free

Pavlina
Bulgarie

MailRelay - review

Commentaires : I am happy to use MailRelay. The only issue is that @abv.bg is not supported and these emails do not reach their destination.

easy to use, friendly support team

does not support @abv.bg emails

Garry
Director (Irlande)
Design graphique, 2–10 employés

Very easy to use and has speeded up marketing for mybusiness

Commentaires : Great all round product

Easy import of clients email addresses and very well monitored through campaigns, Mailrelay handles small or large volume of mail with ease

A great all round piece of kit for any one serious about email marketing keep your clients informed all the way

Karen
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great software for a free account.

Commentaires : Great software for a free account. Definitely recommend this software over others such as Mail Chimp. All works like it is supposed to! Easy for others to use that are not so tech savy.

Jasmina
Serbie

Not satisfied

Commentaires : My experience with this platform that was not satisfied.
I took the other good platform and working with them, they are completely good.

Ashish
Inde

Great app. Must use

Commentaires : Awesome app. Very useful to reach my self signed up customers. I also send some transaction emails. Great helper in that too

Manol
Bulgarie

Mailrelay experience

Commentaires : Huge free account, great customer support and very intuitive easy usage. What I miss is nice interface and e-mail automations.

Peter
Australie

Reaching our valued clients

Commentaires : Mailrelay have provided a great service to help me get our current news to those clients on our database.

Juan Salvador
Juan Salvador
Director (Venezuela)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Send thousands of emails, free!

Commentaires : It helped me to do some mass dissemination campaigns to my own mailing lists, the delivery percentage is quite high.

The biggest advantage of mail relay is to be able to send many more emails with the free account than any other bulk email manager, it also allows you to do some basic automation.

And it is not very difficult to understand, it also has its limitations if you want to carry out campaigns with greater follow-up capacity. An additional element for me is that it lacks further development in the ability to integrate with other platforms.

Felix
Digital Marketing Consultant (Nigeria)
Production alimentaire, 2–10 employés

Best Email Marketing Software

Commentaires : So far, Mailrelay is the best application I had used for creating professional newsletters. They have the largest number of subscribers for the Free plan, and the software has a lot of features to meet most of your needs.

The high number of subscribers for the free plan.

There could be more templates For newsletters.

MIGUEL ANGEL
CEO (Espagne)
Divertissement, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Very good software for mailing

- Easy to use - Enough features for all your requirements - The blog have usefull information

- Nothing for now :)