Avis clients sur Evernote Business

4.4/5
  • Service client
    4.2/5

En savoir plus sur Evernote Business

Fournit un espace de travail d'équipe unique avec des discussions intégrées à l'application, la détection des connaissances, le mode présentation et de puissants outils de recherche.

En savoir plus sur Evernote Business

6 553 avis affichés

Kim T.
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/12/2019

"Capturer, annoter, rédiger et publier "

Commentaires: Distraite régulièrement par les nouvelles technologique je peut désormais classer mes thèmes par mots clés et par carnet, je ne perds plus d'infotmation

Avantages: Le plus grand avantages a mon avis sont les techniques de Capturer des pages web possible soit du texte, des liens et des images.
Travaillant beaucoup en SEO il est facile d'Organiser et structurer mes notes en les rassemblant par carnets et mots-clés.

Inconvénients: La version gratuite prevoit 1G de downlaod, ce qui est parfait pour de petit article mais pas pour des guide ou ebook

• Publié le 10/12/2019
Lindsay M.
Addictions Specialist
  • Publié le 15/06/2018

"Top of the line"

Commentaires: Ability to retrieve older documents with ease. I can also, whether mid-conversation or during a meeting or presentation, quickly retrieve information that I've forgotten or to elaborate on someone else's ideas.

Avantages: I've used this software since 2013. This is one program that I CANNOT live without. I store EVERYTHING in Evernote. I probably don't even use 1/2 of of the functions available with this software, but I'm still determined to master it though! Pro number one for me is the convenience! I use the browser version and the app, when on my Mac, and the app on my phone, too. The capture tool on my Mac makes storing emails, screenshots, receipts, pictures, audio clips and all other document formats super easy to save for later. Evernote is also able to easily collaborate with all the other storage software(Dropbox, Drive, Box, OneDrive, Acrobat, etc.) and the syncing is better than any other software I've used to date. I can literally save something in EN on my Mac and my phone instantly buzzes with the notification of the change. The search function is also amazeballs. Because EN uses OCR technology to "read" the text in files, if I searched for "sandwich" (I'm hungry), I would get a list of every file in EN that has the word "sandwich" anywhere in the file. Worrying about naming your files so that you can find them later are OVER! Some examples of the many mediums that I store in EN are: cards that are given to me for special occasions, pictures, tags off of purchases I make, user manuals for all the devices in the house, coupons, audio clips (usually made while driving), and recipes. Basically, for me, it's a one-stop shop to store the verbal, written or digital tidbits of life

Inconvénients: Now, the "downside". Using this program since 2013 should tell you, that any downsides EN does have, are vastly overshadowed by it's shine. Shifting your lifelong organizational habits from a file/ folder based system to En's "note/ notebook" system overwhelms some people, I'm sure. I struggled with this, myself! Don't let it, though! If you remember, I already applauded the awesome search capabilities of EN. When I use search, and don't dig, or go "searching" manually through my folders, my task management becomes much more efficient. Organizing EN is definitely a "Con" for me, though. I really haven't done it. I store and search. EN would definitely become even more efficient for me, if I spent some time cleaning it up. Another thorn for me, is getting the info. OUT of EN, if I'm not sharing it to another integrated application(like dropbox). EN makes it's own document extension. When you download, or try to email something with your default email client (EN has it's own email client that looks like chat, visually), the item you are sending has a .enex extension (ex. "doc.enex") NO programs can open this file extension. So, converting these EN , .enex files, to Microsoft Word (.doc) or Adobe portable document format (.pdf) wastes time and inconveniences the user. Lastly, there is the cost. EN is one of the more expensive options for information storage, but there is a free version available. You only need to subscribe when increased storage space is needed.

• Publié le 15/06/2018
Hannah S.
Principal CEO
Design graphique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/12/2019

"Excellent annotation tool"

Commentaires: Evernote has helped me for years to write down every word or idea that comes to mind in the day, I can also make the shopping list or things to do, everything is synchronized with the other devices you have and is an excellent option.

Avantages: I have been using Evernote for a long time and the changes it has had over the years are incredible, they have always been innovative. Throughout the day I have many ideas in my work, so I write in my Evernote every idea I can think of and, at the end of the day, I get home comfortably and organize the ideas and notes that I have in evernote, so I get an idea Main Fantastica. Also Evernote is intuitive and easy to use, which is great. And it has a reminder tool that is very useful so that nothing is overlooked or forgotten.

Inconvénients: They should improve account synchronization with different devices. I use it on a tablet, mobile device and computers and sometimes you have to wait for the account information to load. You also have to pay and for some people this is not pleasant, the free version is not as good as the paid version so if you want to enjoy all the options you have to pay the full Evernote version.

• Publié le 13/12/2019
Angelo D.
Software Engineer
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"Great product for managing daily tasks or notes and organization"

Avantages: I likes the ease of use and anyone can be up and running and figure it out very quick. It allowed me to take and share notes in various types of formats and also save everything to PDF and auto backup. The Web clipper is great as well for clipping articles and only grabbing the stuff I needed from it.

Inconvénients: It has alot of features but I wish there was more templates added to it. I love it because it's simple but when more complex things needed they weren't there. Nothing major just small things I personally wanted.

Isaac F.
Accountant
Tabac, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 31/01/2020

"Evernote Business review by Isaac Fungura"

Commentaires: Evernote is a very handy tool in my daily life, both business and personal. I tend to get overwhelmed with tasks and forget some brilliant ideas I may have had. So, I decided to install Evernote on all my devices - phone, tab, laptop so that when I take my routine morning walks or runs, and an idea pops up in my mind, I quickly jot it down. The brilliance of Evernote is that I can type or use a stylus, or take a picture of say a product I want the procurement team to purchase and I can also record a voice note and save it as is...or it can also decode my voice note and save it as text almost instantaneously! I can also save PDFs, Word documents, scribble a sketch drawing or even get a signature if I don't have a handy paper for a client to sign. I also use it to set reminders and to-do list which I can then follow through later on. All this is then synced across my devices through my linked Google account so that even if I'm away from my laptop, I can still access my data or add notes on my other devices. In the office and in meetings, I easily take notes and minutes and can then share that with colleagues. It's just superb and makes life sooo easy. It also switches on my creative mindset since I can just take down notes whenever and wherever I go. I also use Evernote at my Masters school to take notes in lectures...how convenient, because I normally don't want to move around with books in my hands. Also it is very easy to store the notes and share them with fellows

Avantages: There is no limit to what I can put or store into my Evernote account.
The library can store important business information such as company policies and procedure manuals for the access of everyone at the company who is using Evernote. It replaces the need for the company to have a physical library for sharing that info.
Evernote separates between private and business note books, hence respects privacy of employees and they can take that private information when they leave the company and all the business notebooks remain with the company.
Notifications when someone joins a library, edits or adds a note, these assist me in keeping track of what is going on around the organisation since I may not physically be able to cope with the events occurring around, but on Evernote, I quickly get insights of what is going on.
It allows sharing information across the organisation and getting feedback

Inconvénients: When offline, I'm obviously unable to sync my content with my other devices. However, when I get back online sync becomes active.
It can become addictive sometimes as it is a part of my daily life

• Publié le 31/01/2020
Business Manager
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/07/2019

"Time for a Change?"

Avantages: Love the web clipper feature and the fact that the browser extension works on everything from Safari and Mozilla to Chrome and Opera--and that users can right-click content or webpages. Also love that you can clip an entire webpage that's fully functional when accessing in a notebook. The simplified article clipping function is also incredibly helpful in increasing the readability of pages with lots of distracting ads, videos, etc. PDFs can also be saved to notebooks online.

Inconvénients: Having used Evernote Business for several years now, my notebooks and clips have accumulated and are quite substantial. I prefer to use Evernote Business with my web browser, and frequently experience sluggishness and long page loading times. Ditto for the desktop and mobile apps... I used to be able to click on multiple notes and combine them into a single note without any problem; however, it's been some time since this feature has worked. Also tagging notes can be a pain because if the program is being slow or unresponsive, it'll automatically tag clips with partially spelled tags or words, creating nonsensical and excessive tags that probably contribute to the overall speed issues I've experienced with Evernote Business.

• Publié le 16/07/2019
David W.
Founder & Director
Psychologie, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 12/01/2020

"Still my go to for organization"

Commentaires: I use it everyday that I work and meet with clients when references and past notes are important to share.

Avantages: It keeps me sane, reminds me of stuff, helps me grab and keep info, finds stuff in PDFs, captures text in photos and screenshots and provided great templates. They've added good sharing options as well.

Inconvénients: The cost and restrictions keep me seeking other options. Some times the searches don't think the way I do and I end up with too many options.

• Publié le 12/01/2020
Nigel M.
IT Manager
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 11/02/2020

"Remove the clutter from you life!"

Commentaires: Lifechanging! Clear you mind, get more done!

Avantages: Evernote has provided an amazing way to declutter your life. What's the point in printing pdf's off to file in drawers and shelves to then never be looked at. You then eventually throw these away anyway! Start out the right way by keeping all the digital information in one simple to use place.
Over the first few years of using Evernote I freed up so much space at home as well as my places of work. As the wider use of Evernote has expanded to business users, workplaces are feeling the benefits of clearer spaces and a clear desktop policy too.

Inconvénients: There were a few niggles years ago when we started out, Evernote have listened to users feedback to make it the fantastic solution that it is today.

• Publié le 11/02/2020
Abinadi R.
Technical Project Manager II
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 5 001-10 000 employés
  • Publié le 18/02/2020

"A great collaboration tool "

Commentaires: Working every day with the tool makes you more productive and improve the time management skills if you commit to using it correctly

Avantages: Evernote works just right. I personally use it for keeping my meeting minutes and preparing a meeting with my team. The fact that I am able to have access to my notes anywhere is great. I love to keep track of everything and the tool has helped me to maintain visibility of the pending items I am always on time

Inconvénients: Visually can be improved a little bit more compared to its competitors like One Note. In general, it is a pretty solid tool for any business

• Publié le 18/02/2020
Joysurjya H.
Content Manager and Marketeer
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/03/2020

"The Best Note Management Tool Out There. Well Structured for Increased Productivity"

Commentaires: My team and I shifted to Evernote and we have never looked back since. It was a big decision in terms of monetary investment and the time it would take to learn it in and out, so we could function optimally. But having done it now, we are all pleased that we took the time out. We can all share notes, feedback over the cloud quickly within the team.

Avantages: 1. I can access it anywhere, at any time. Having both a browser and smart application based tool is great when you either don't have your laptop or your smart devices.
2. I can make well laid out notes, manuals and share them quickly with my team who also are on Evernote and the entire process is quick and easy.
3. The search and find feature makes it easy to find a note within seconds.

Inconvénients: 1. Sharing notes with non-Evernote users could be more intuitive. In its current state, it can be quite cumbersome.

Marcela S.
Coordinador de marketing
Télécommunications, 10 001+ employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 22/01/2020

"Keep your agenda tidy"

Commentaires: Evernote has a beautiful and easy-to-use interface design that allows you to access your notes anywhere through any of your devices; and it doesn't leave you with any other option. When you want to create a new note, you can create a note within the web application through iCloud. This saves you the trouble of creating multiple different notes on each device, which facilitates switching between devices.

Avantages: You can create notes in your own note-taking application that provides a simple and efficient way to access it. However, Evernote is also the only application to create, add and edit content on any of your devices running on MacOS Sierra or later.

Inconvénients: Evernote does not work in desktop application, I do not like it, I find it very annoying, the mobile or tablet application is incredible, and if I would pay a lot of money for the premier version of this service, it is neat and complete.

• Publié le 22/01/2020
Luke T.
Software Quality Assurance Tester
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 06/12/2019

"Maintains control of all tasks and notes in one place."

Commentaires: It is ideal to work, it is simple to use, synchronization with all linked devices, good security, and comfortable interface, it is cost effective to store data that we need to have it physically that can practically be lost in a very simple way.

Avantages: Evernote is a very wide tool that allows you to keep the notes that one takes daily as well as all the important annotations or tasks that have to be done both in the company and in my personal life, all the notes are automatically synchronized with all the devices where Evernote are linked, replaces the use of paper and can be had on mobile or PC, in this way it is a simple product but that keeps all the information in an organized way that avoids wasted time and allows us to be more punctual with respect to the proposed tasks.

Inconvénients: The only negative is that it is necessary to have internet to access the notes, so if you are on a long trip or a remote site it will not work.

• Publié le 06/12/2019
Emeka O.
Digital Skills Trainer
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2019

"I can't find a better replacement yet!"

Commentaires: Evernote has been a very useful app to me. I use it to keep both personal and business journals. I don't have to be carrying diary all around. An amazing experience I've had with Evernote was when I was going through me notes and found a note I wrote 3 years ago. I entirely forgot about the note, but was wowed when I saw it. Evernote had been awesome!

Avantages: Evernote is a note taking app I started using in 2016, about 3 years ago. It's the best I have yet to see in it's category of products. With Evernote, I'm able to do a couple of things, and that effectively. These include: 1. With Evernote I'm able to write notes, and have them auto-saved when I leaves the app, even without saving them manually. 2. With Evernote I'm able to password protect my notes to maintain my privacy. I can also use finger print to unlock the app, which makes it more fun. The cool part of this feature is that the app automatically locks itself when it is minimized for a while. This helps me protect my privacy. 3. With Evernote, collaborating with teams becomes a lot easier. I and my team can work on a note together. 4. With Evernote, I'm able to chat with other users. This makes collaboration a lot faster. I do not need to exit the app to communicate with fellow collaborators, I can do that right from the app. 5. Evernote allows me a huge amount of space where I can save my notes. The beautiful part is that I can even add voice notes, pictures and other attachments to a note. Is this not amazing 😁😁? 6. I do set reminders with Evernote. This helps me effectively manage my time. 7. Evernote helps me to sync my notes online. This allows me to edit my notes across devices. I can write a note on the Evernote mobile app, and edit it on my PC 😁😁. Beautiful!

Inconvénients: There is a saying that everything that has an advantage equally have a disadvantage. A few cons I've noticed about Evernote include: 1. There is no "forgot pin" option on the pin prompt screen of the Evernote app. This means that if you forgets your Evernote pin, you'll have to uninstall and reinstall it before you can have access to your notes again 🤨🤨. 2. The Evernote premium comes with a budget. If you don't have the budget to renew your subscription periodically, you'll be left behind. Aside from these two cons, Evernote is awesome!

• Publié le 02/08/2019
Zeynel A.
Student
Génie mécanique ou industriel, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 12/07/2019

"Ultimate personal digital notebook."

Commentaires: It is one of the best options to take notes and organize them.
I found it very useful for writing summaries and reviews for book.
I can store the files (especially ones I need to reach everyday)
I use it as task management and planning system... as draft for comprehensive projects.... and for many applications
In short; it is my best productivity tool

Avantages: Before I started to use Evernote organizing my notes was something challenging and frustrating to me... I had plenty of pdf files, screenshots in several devices such as my computer, usb disk and mobile phone. And it wasn't an easy task to remember which note was in which device. For not be too dependent on devices I used to mail the word files to myself, causing my dirve to be even messed up. And searching the notes was almost out of option.
But with Evernote;
I know pretty well to store which note in which folder for my notes to be organized
I can reach my notes with any device, as I organized them.
I have no problem with finding a note when I need it.
I can easily edit the files in Evernote without having to download and upload over and over again.
Thanks to auto-saving and auto-uploading feature, power blackout, while writing, is not big issue for my notes, because I know it has been saved and uploaded already.
Feature of seeing the previous versions of the notes, makes copying notes redundant.
I can download my notes, and can reach them offline as well
Its feature of taking photo of books or notebooks and saving them as searchable format is life-saving

Inconvénients: You cannot create nested hierarchies of notebooks. You can only create notebooks and note stacks. But the option of creating sub notes would be useful
It doesn't have multilevel listing feature as Microsoft Word has... like 1, 1.1, 1.a ,1.2.1... and so on
I want to be able to make check spelling in different languages for different notes, but Evernote is not powerful in this regard.
I would like to use web-clipper in Yandex browser too

• Publié le 12/07/2019
Ross M.
Operations Director
Production audiovisuelle, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 07/05/2019

"Essential Tool for Note Organization"

Commentaires: Evernote is one of my 3 essential tracking apps, next to Email and Basecamp. Email tracks communication threads, Evernote tracks my notes, and Basecamp tracks my tasks. It's hard to imagine living without any of these three foundational tools.

Avantages: Evernote is the ultimate personal digital notebook. It's actually built as a collection of notebooks which allows you to document, well, everything you need to in a highly organized way. I've found that almost all of my thoughts start with Evernote and it serves as a great foundational app for lists, ideas, and concepts that you need to jot down and reference later. The cloud-based approach means your notes instantly live everywhere across all of your devices which is essential, especially because 80% of my use within Evernote is short, quick interactions and I never know on which device I'll need to access something. I don't have time to wait for it to load or to go through a bunch of UI to decide where to put my note.; luckily - Evernote does a good job of keeping the notebook selection process fairly simple so you can make your note and move on with life. I've also found Evernote's search feature to be very strong compared to other applications. I've grown to rely on the search more heavily as my notebook collection has grown.

Inconvénients: Sometimes note creation is a tad clunky, mainly related to the "Name" of a note. I'll start typing out my note very quickly and then realize that i'm actually in the Name field which is disorienting and leaves my having to cut/paste the Name section into the description. I typically don't know what I want to name a note until I've finished writing it. This problem exists in both the mobile app and desktop versions.

• Publié le 07/05/2019
Javier O.
Building Inspector
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/04/2019

"More than just a note taking an it's so much more"

Avantages: Overall I started using this application for my notes while attending school and I learned more of the in's and outs and the power of taking notes with this app. This app is great if you are in need of having to take notes on the go and having them organized at the same time which the app does for you. If you answer yes to the following questions you will benefit from this application:
Do you often have trouble finding something to write with or paper to write notes but you only carry your phone at all times?
Do you often talk to your self and come up with good ideas but not enough time to write them down?
Do you take pictures and save them in your phone as notes but have trouble sorting through embarrassing photos?
Do you have a scanner app on your phone to scan documents just to be able to e-mail that as an attachment?
Have trouble keeping your thoughts and notes organized?
If you answer yes to one or all those questions basically this app does this for you on the go all in one app. You can take regular notes like a traditional pen on paper on your screen with the widget. You can make a voice note from the widget as well without having to open the app fully. If you think it's a waste of time trying to scan a paper on a physical scanner and then transfer that to your computer and send that important e-mail because you are always on the go or out of the office? No problem this app does that for you.

Inconvénients: I have been using the app for more than 2 years and I have to admit that even though it's a great app it does have a few flaws but they are just minor in comparison to all the good things it gets right. You can only have 3 devices per account unless you pay for the premium version. I personally think that the premium version offers a lot of more versatility to the app but I don't pay for this service and keep using the free version. I normally carry this app on my phone, tablet, and have it on my computer so I can sync all my notes together. I understand that this might not be too much of a con but I don't need much of the premium features that come with that premium fee. You might keep getting ads to upgrade every once in a while if you are a free member. Another drawback that I have is that sometimes the app will randomly crash while typing my notes and even though it does save this before exiting the app making sure that I don't lose any of my work. I do find that this does get me a bit frustrated and sometimes I have to be restarting my device or just the app itself losing some of my valuable time. I value my time and when you are either a college student or a business sometimes you cannot afford to lose that important test notes for your midterm or client information.

• Publié le 04/04/2019
Tatiana F.
Research Director
Études de marché, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/03/2019

"I just call it My Digital Memory"

Commentaires: We use it for both saving and keeping updated important information for our (small) company: credentials for commonly used services, settings, guides for the software used, templates of how-tos for different situations. Basically, everything that could have been kept in disparate folders and notes flying around. Another application - when conducting secondary market research, creating compendiums of various articles on different topics: the article's text is saved "forever" together with the active URL. All that's needed it's just to organize it by tagging and/or assigning to specific folders/notebooks. As a bottom line, using Evernote has significantly decreased the amount of lonely (yet important) paper notes flying around and made it super easy to find basically anything that needed to be recorded.

Avantages: This is by far the best and the most functional software to make notes of any kind, keep necessary information and synchronize it across any type and any number of platforms: I use it simultaneously on Macbook, two Windows computers and iPhone and it always synchs smoothly. Unlike many other alternatives, there is a great system of nested notebooks which makes it super easy to group and arrange the information. Other great options: saving PDF files inside, add notes by sending whatever to an assigned email address, tagging, search in everything, and of course, collaboration options. Other small but great add-ons are Web clipper for desktop and mobile browsers and external mobile apps.

Inconvénients: I've been using this software since 2010 and still sometimes feel overwhelmed with a plethora of settings and tweaks. I understand how overly complex and frightening it can look to a new user, that will most likely compare it with Apple Notes or so. Over the past years, Evernote has made some positive changes in the overall design, as well as the functionality (and simplicity of creating) of tables and pictures editing. However, this is still not enough to be called easy. Additionally, there can be great problems with document formatting when copying something from Web.

• Publié le 26/03/2019
Ing siang T.
Engineering Officer
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2019

"Perfect for small business in need of a flexible solution for File Management, Sharing & Collab"

Avantages: Love the flexibility, especially the way you can embed different files within Evernote, and render them within itself (e.g. you can view Office, Xmind, PDF and other files in your notes, either as attachment or as inline render (which is very useful). There's also some nice features like password-protected redaction of words/information in a note, classic note links (useful for cross-linking of notes) etc. And all these wrapped within the most important thing about Evernote - its platform agnostic nature, and very robust search engine (OCR enabled).

Inconvénients: It is hard to use - the use case is not obvious and many users and companies failed to harness its power because Evernote doesn't have a very natural way of using it "correctly". There's just too many ways to use it. And it is really difficult to keep Evernote "organised" - for personal Evernote, you can say that's perfectly fine because you probably shouldn't have tried to organise your notes (you should treat it as a brain dump, and use search instead of trying to find things navigationally), but for business, you need to organise your stuffs and Evernote still lacks the ability to enforce certain control on that. You have to rely on your team members' ability to regulate themselves and tag notes rigorously and consistently. It also has certain limitation that's not very desirable, e.g. lack of password-protection feature of an entire note, lack of more levels when it comes to organisation of notes in notebooks (no further stacking, bundle of notebooks etc.), and you almost certainly have to use Tags instead of Notebooks to effectively organise your notes.

• Publié le 10/01/2019
Janosch F.
Human Resources Consultant
Internet, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 23/11/2018

"The best personal note taking App - still medicore in business use"

Commentaires: I love Evernote for my personal Projects. I would not trade it for any other application in this segment for my personal and private Projects. In Business Projects my enthusiasm falters as the rugged edges which I am happy to tolerate in spare time projects are getting annoying fast when there is team efficency or pressure from clients. In my Opinion Evernote business has been somewhat bolted onto the most popular Note taking and management application, trying to utilize an extremely versatile and powerful core for business cases. It leaves me with a somewhat stale taste as I whish to use a business application which is not the add on to something else but an A priority project that receives maximum attention. Then again in the time I used Evernote I have been positively suprised time and again and I am sticking with this, at least for some more time.

Avantages: I use Evernote personally for about when it first emerged on Iphone and Ipad. Since then it went up and down and donw and up, it was a Rollercoaster Ride. Sometimes I came close to quiting, the again I carried on with it. Everything became more severe when I started to invite Colleagues and Friends for personal and professional Projects. a great Boost always was - most knew the product and had next to zero animosities or better to put it the other way round: Even the not-so-much bunch of people were okay in colaborating via Evernote. On Top of it, it was available on their favourite Platform (no one had to switch form Android to iOS or vici versa). Everyone knew how to use the editor, things didn't look to pretty at the start but then, after a while, like a game you get the hang of after a couple of rounds, it got better and better. Tables, Images, even embeded Videos. It all got together. Also we could choose which data would be encrypted and which was okay to stay unencrypted. Thinsg synced fine and we also had an integrated chat. Basically, Evernote had covered a lot of the needs we had as a team as wel as a band of friends in private Projects. The Features you require are there and they are easy to use.
Also, the team behind evernote is quick regarding upcoming Platform changes and usually Evernote is up to the newest iterration of the Operting System it runs on verry quickly.

Inconvénients: Speaking of the features which are there...as it is often the case with growing platforms, there are some which are just not...my type of thing. Document templates might be something for some people, but not for us. Also, the Features are not homogenous on the different platforms. Thats right, if you want to do search-and-replace you better do not try to do it on a mac. Right Features like this are missing. Inviting People also can get a real pain in the arm in case they use Evernote privately without a busines account, as can the abominable dialogue for sharing notes on mac. It is absolutely clear that evernote is incredibly ambitious by supplying native clients for iOS, Android, Windows, MacOs PLUS a Webfrontend. This realy is awesome but it leads to raged edges when you are power user, save a team of such working cross Platform un complex projects.

• Publié le 23/11/2018
Dan B.
Solutions Consultant
Services et technologies de l'information, 13-50 employés
  • Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 13/11/2018

"Long time user"

Avantages: Evernote stores important data and information that may be used later. It is a focal application for data acquisition that may be used in any business venue, especially in a business like yours where there is data gathered from many different sources and where many different work procedures need to be implemented for running the business efficiently.
Neither data may be lost nor timed actions depending on the information may be missed or miss-executed.
We can say that Evernote: 1. Stores information in a form of files called "Notes".
The Notes can contain text, files (any kind of file), photos, hyperlinks, audio recordings, video, screen clips, business cards. There are some features specific to the way Evernote can store information contained in a web page as;
1. Full page
2. Article
3. Simplified article
4. Screenshot
5. Bookmark
The web clipping functionality has not been implemented nearly as well in any competing product such as OneNote.
2. Notes are grouped in the "Notebooks"
Notebooks are like the Collections of related Notes, which indeed is very intuitive.
3. Notes can be “Tagged”
The Tags add finely "textured" categories - as a form of the "metadata", allowing for finer "indexing" of information and more useful aggregation of notes with the same tags/categories.
For example; in a "Project" notebook, we can have tags such as:
1. Collecting data,
2. Preparing data,
3. Analysing data,
4. Presenting a proposal,
5. Project implementation
6. etc…
In this way, the "Kanban" project management applications, such as Trello, can effectively use the Evernote notes as "cards" on Kanban dashboard lists. There is also a product called "Kanbanote" which can visually display tagged Evernote notes in a Kanban dashboard sequence of subsequently executed lists of actionable cards. In that way, a Note becomes an actionable "Kanban Card".
4. Notes can have "reminders" added.
The reminders allow for the Calendaring and time tracking of activities related to the information contained in Notes and Notebooks. Evernote can effectively be used as a Task management application saving time and money and simplifying employee training.
5. Information can be shared
Every Note and Notebook can be shared as a "dynamic" Note so that the people you share the Note with can review your content and add changes - or the Note can be shared in the "Static" form as a message containing the information of the shared Note. The message can be sent as an e-mail or as any other kind of message.
6. Information can be searched for, located and retrieved
One of the real strengths of Evernote has been the capability to perform a full-text search, searching not only within the Note title or contents but also within the attached documents, where I would definitely point out the PDF text search that can be performed over the internet on the Evernote servers.
8. Scanning, OCR and data patterns recognition
Evernote Premium subscription, that I definitely recommend, also has the neat option of scanning documents and business cards of your clients and customers, performing optical character recognition on the Evernote servers, connecting with your contacts management application, such as Google contacts or similar - and proposing a way to store the OCR-ed information in your Contacts with quite accurate matching of the information for the card to the fields of your contact management application.

Inconvénients: e main deficiency with Evernote is you cannot create notes and share them without sending them via email, twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or with a general link. It would be great to allow one person access to certain notes through the website, similar to Google Drive. I don’t believe this functionality is available though. Maybe this is part of their business features, we have not evaluated this portion of Evernote at this time. Another deficiency with this program is the size of storage available for free. Evernote offers 60 megabytes of space with their free level of the program.

• Source : GetApp
  • Publié le 13/11/2018
Paola P.
Guest Relations
Photographie, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 20/08/2018

"Productivity, content curation, and collaboration in one tool"

Commentaires: I use Evernote to optimize my productivity. It takes care of all the reminders for me. I curate and share my inspiration boards, and allows me to easily turn them into new content that I can share with the people that will eventually polish it and give it final shape before it can go online. I import Typeform questionnaire answers to Evernote for this same goal, and I have set up a number of Gmail filters that let me know when to pitch my posts for guest posting or to get valuable links for my domain.

Avantages: Many things I like about Evernote, but I would say that my favorite is the fact that I can use it as the "hub" that contains (and sometimes triggers) most of my daily tasks. I would love to be able to review Evernote together with Zapier, as I am currently making the most out of the capabilities that both tools offer when they are combined. Evernote by itself is an extremely helpful productivity tool, and I love the fact that I don't always need to be online to update or create notes. I mostly use it to jot down ideas for new posts or articles as they come to me, and I also keep a couple of notebooks for content curation. I can add stuff from the real world as easily as I can clip websites or anything that I see on the go. To keep up with my content creation calendar, I connect Evernote with Gmail, Typeform, and Calendly. Although there are more Zaps available, these are the ones I use the most often to keep track of my contacts, review questionnaire answers that I then turn into blog posts, and keep track of appointments and phone calls. I easily share my notes and

Inconvénients: Evernote doesn't have many flaws as I see it, but I did find a few times that some of the capabilities in other collaboration tools such as Google Drive would be handy for Evernote. I wish there was a way to keep track of my actions (such as what Basecamp does with the "everything" section). I also would love to be able to share something with a co-worker in "view only" mode (this can be done in Google Drive). As far as I've been using the tool, it does not have either of these options. Also, the way that every document or PDF has to be uploaded to a page is sometimes not ideal, as I would also like to have the option to just upload something to my notebook or to Evernote itself for safekeeping or to be able to reference it within a note.

• Publié le 20/08/2018
Aanchal J.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/07/2018

"A consolidated repository for everything important"

Commentaires: The tool is extremely feature rich. There are utilities that I am yet to explore but the fact that Evernote is loaded with features makes it a perfect tool for both professional and personal uses.

Avantages: From the name itself, one might feel that Evernote is literally a note-making software (which it is) but its utility is beyond "just making notes". It is one of those reminder boxes, note-making books and a repository all at once where you can "dump" all of your important things - Be it notes, links, photos, articles, audios, important files and just about everything. What I really like is the fact that you can sift through the type of content you save in Evernote. This makes it easy for me to go back to the stuff I have saved.
1) After having used other note-making software where their prime and perhaps only USP was the ease with which they let me make notes, Evernote definitely goes many steps ahead - It understands that "notes" for a professional or for a human can be beyond just text. Notes, figuratively, really are anything that is important to us. Hence, Evernote fulfills these needs by providing options like enabling audio recording and saving them as notes.
2) I like the fact that I can make separate notebooks for similar themed notes. It eases my job while searching from archived notebooks. To be able to assign tags to each notebook further makes the job easier.
3) Web Clipper is one of the most useful features especially when I am shopping online. I can just save a particular item through the web clipper option to be seen as a "wishlist" item in Evernote. It is especially constructive when I am shopping from multiple sites/apps and want to create a central wishlist repository for all the picks I like. It is equally useful for other purposes like - saving/bookmarking articles, newspieces or anything I find online that is worth keeping or remembering.
4) You can set reminders to yourself. This is another feature that makes Evernote a truly holistic software and in fact, much like a Saas.
5) Similarly, apart from creating your go-to repository for everything important, you can chat with others as well.

Inconvénients: Evernote runs on Basic (which is free) model and a Premium model. The free version inevitably comes with its limitations like - Monthly upload limit is extremely less especially considering the fact that, it has so many features to save your data. Where it provides so many features, it sets itself back with the space limitation which is minimal. The paid version (Premium), however is pretty cheap, but feasible only if you really are a heavy note-making user.

• Publié le 03/07/2018
Julio césar P.
Coordinador Académico del Área de Idiomas
  • Publié le 27/05/2018

"Evernote business is the ultimate desktop organizer. With a virtually limitless software support. "

Commentaires: Tons of excellent planning and arranging features at the palm of your hand. No matter the field you are in, organizing your life by means of this software is going to be an indispensable habit you are going to develop with this time-saving, modern app.

Avantages: With the current immensely growing and competitive market of desk organizers, Evernote business can really stand out. Mainly because of its simple and intuitive design, robust cloud storage and several other features like its technically universal software support, this app can make your organizational life a whole lot easier. With just a couple of days using this app, Business and education users are going to find it extremely uncomplicated to make use of the tons of pretty neat features this apps has and continues to add up to this date. Evernote promises and delivers hundreds of options for making your professional duties very easy to plan and follow up. Either for arranging important meetings, setting up future events or even making reminders or useful notes on the run. As an educator, I have found this last feature a more than useful one, since I'm always preparing language teaching materials and presentations, Evernote gives me the chance to record, scribble or handwrite pretty much about anything that comes to my mind, and I always going to have the pleasant and fulfilling feeling that the info is always going to be there, at the pal of my hand. In this continuously busy world we are living in nowadays, evernote is definitely an essential tool for the XXI century professional.

Inconvénients: One negative aspect from this software could be how pricey it really is to get the monthly fee pay version.

• Publié le 27/05/2018
Miguel G.
Design graphique, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 16/04/2018

"Note taking does not get better than this"

Commentaires: Evernote is a great note taking tool. Despite all the other available apps at my disposal (from Microsoft's OneNote, to Tasks and ToDo's in Outlook, as well as built-in desktop note taking and more) I still think Evernote takes the lead regarding note taking.

Avantages: Any way you slice it, Evernote is all about effective, efficient note management. More than a basic note tool, Evernote lets you capture notes on anything and everything you need to manage. Evernote offers 3 levels: basic, plus and premium. Most small businesses can get away with the basic. I do and it works for me. The plus and premium offers increase upload limits, note sizes, and other features that benefits power users. The price range is truly affordable. And if you are big on note taking, Evernote is it! You can even categorize your notes in notebooks (their version of a folder). And even start chats for collaboration purposes. What is making Evernote better, is its continuous efforts to improve their products. Like their beta feature to connect meeting notes with Google Calendar. Evernote offers offline access in their plus and premium subscriptions. And Webclipper takes bookmarks to a whole new level.

Inconvénients: Cannot say there is anything I dislike. But, some have mentioned that it does not have a fancy user interface (UI). But it is really more about functionality, which I am all about that. If you really are a power user when it comes to note taking, you really need to start with the higher levels. The basic may not give you all you need. But, start with that for free and see what you can do with it.

• Publié le 16/04/2018
Haja C.
Developer
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/04/2018

"Excellent Note Taking Platform - Organize All Your Ideas and Projects"

Commentaires: Evernote is an excellent, well-designed, comprehensive note organizing platform which allows profound ease of accessibility of your information wherever you are. These features make it extremely useful for business or personal use.

Avantages: This idea-magnet helps you to quickly capture information, from the web, or your own generated notes, and easily organize and save this information. It is user friendly - there is no select all, copy-paste, drag and drop or formatting while trying to capture information. Instead, Evernote has a beautifully designed mobile application and browser extensions which make collecting many types of info (images, handwritten or typed notes, web pages, audio,etc) incredibly easy. With a button click, your info is stored securely and organized. Most importantly, your organized info is available across platforms. There are many nice well-thought out features to the software, including a great Android feature that lets you drag down your notification bar to quickly create a note.You can both capture web pages and control the extent which the info is saved (i.e. trimmed articles without ads, full web pages, headings, summary or links), and the notebook it is saved to. The original source link is retained as well.

The sync across devices is fast and works very well on Android Mobile, Web browsers (Chrome, Firefox). There is also a desktop version as well for Mac Os and PC Download. Under the premium version, there is even the option for offline accessibility of your notes (I have not personally used this feature). The free version is very good and the cost for premium versions which include unlimited sync and other features (searching images, receipts, email) is reasonable, depending on how much info you plan to store. You can further secure access to your info with fingerprint or password protection, and you can share info with a team. Very importantly, Evernote also plays well with other tech solutions, such as Google Drive, Airtable and LinkedIn.

Inconvénients: Trying to share info from Evernote with other people who do not have Evernote is not as simple as you would think. The storage capacity for the free version could be a little larger.

• Publié le 11/04/2018