Avis clients sur RingCentral Meetings

par RingCentral UK

• Service client

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Meetings

Réunissez tout le monde dans une même pièce, quel que soit leur emplacement physique.

En savoir plus sur RingCentral Meetings

229 avis affichés

Guiliana T.
Foreign Attorney
Cabinet d'avocats, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 02/08/2018

"RingCentral for meetings"

Commentaires: Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Avantages: I´ve been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you don´t use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but I´m in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

Inconvénients: I don´t have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

• Publié le 02/08/2018
Eric H.
VP of Infrastructure
Recrutement, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2019

"Great Software for all your meeting needs!"

Commentaires: We have used this software for daily meetings, video calls with clients, as well as training classes for new employees. We have some travel costs by not having to fly employees in for training at our main office.

Avantages: The ease of use of Ring Central Meetings is fantastic. I love that it can be launch from the Ring Central Softphone. We had been using a paid version join.me and Ring Central Meetings blows it away. The ability to share screens, to give control to another meeting user is fantastic. Ring Central really go it right with this software.

Inconvénients: There isn't anything that I can think of that I would consider a con.

• Publié le 27/08/2019
Rex S.
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 24/05/2020

"Great Solution for VoIP Video"

Commentaires: Very good! Highly recommend RingCentral Video for those looking for a dependable solution. Very good features for the money and love to see how it keeps getting better with new features added and performance improving.

Avantages: Nice user interface, and fast performace. The smooth video and high resolutions sells itself as many others can't perform smoothly at higher resolutions. The features are endless compared to others, and once setup, we have very dependable video commications system.

Inconvénients: Price structure is confusing when not included in a bundle option. Menu system can be hard to get to when in a call, and some of the options are not found easily enough.

• Publié le 24/05/2020
Francine R.
Manager of Customer Success
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 09/12/2019

"Difficult software for external users to connect"

Commentaires: I say I am on the fence mainly because I use this with external users and they do have such a hard time connecting. Not a great way to kickoff the first relationship. After that it has been ok.

Avantages: The call the sound/video quality has been great. I do like the ability to pick what I can and cannot show. I do like the chat function in the calls. I also do like you have a virtual waiting room so you can control who can and cannot come into the call.

Inconvénients: I like recording my calls to send to customers and there were a lot of issues in the video recordings until we found a workaround. Customers have a hard time logging in the first time. I do not like that it makes you download the app.

• Publié le 09/12/2019
Heather B.
Executive Assistant
Musique, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 02/04/2020

"Best Video Conferencing Software Period"

Commentaires: I've used many virtual meeting systems before but this one is by far superior to them all. I highly recommend RingCentral if you need an intuitive, easy-to-use, reliable video conferencing software system.

Avantages: It's incredibly easy to use and very intuitive. The virtual backgrounds are absolutely wonderful and hilariously fun. The software as a whole brings about a fantastic way to communicate when working remote and allows us to maintain a social and engaged work atmosphere. I also greatly enjoy the ability to record the meetings to my computer or to the cloud and retrieve them later, especially since it records both video and audio, and records them together and separately. So I have the option of audio only, video only, or both. Additionally, after a meeting where the Chat feature is used, it automatically downloads the chat transcript to a download folder for future reference. The ability for the host to designate someone else as a host or co-host, as well as manage the participants (mute / video) is fantastic as well.

Inconvénients: You can only hold one meeting at a time. I'm the user with the license for up to 500 participants so I send invites for many meetings. However, I can't hold them concurrently and if I start a meeting while another one is running, it will end that first meeting. Having concurrent meetings may be beneficial to implement.

• Publié le 02/04/2020
Research Assistant II
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 16/12/2019

"RingCentral Meetings Review"

Commentaires: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings is great! I love to use Ringcentral at my work. Our company has many telecommuters, and we heavily rely on RingCentral for our daily work. It's so convenient to meet via RingCentral with colleagues from New York, DC, and Boston offices to work on the same project.

Avantages: I've been using RingCentral every day since I joined my company. What I like most about this software is that I can join anywhere in the meetings with my cellphone and share my screen easily with my colleagues.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is that sometimes I got kicked out of the meetings and re-joined multiple times when the internet was not stable.

• Publié le 16/12/2019
Client Success Advisor
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/07/2019

"RingCentral Meetings"

Commentaires: RingCentral Meetings is a great software for user-friendly meetings. It's a great way to see everyone is in one place and has the ability to see each other with easy to use meetings.

Avantages: RingCentral Meetings is fantastic! We used to use different software for our morning meetings at the company, but since changing our phone system, we have also switched how we have our morning meetings. It is easy to join meetings and be able to mute and share the screen. There is no hassle and is very user-friendly.

Inconvénients: We have had some technical issues with adding in one person's ID and ending up in another meeting room. We have not yet run into that issue recently. But within the last few months, it has happened twice.

• Publié le 23/07/2019
Jared D.
Customer Success Manager
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/12/2019

"RingCentral works, but could be better"

Commentaires: I wish we had used Zoom's products instead of RC. The issues we've had with them have led to frustrated clients and deals lost. UberConference is much simpler to setup and we've hard far fewer connectivity issues. We've also used Zoom which has had more stable connections as well.

Avantages: RingCentral recently updated their app to have phone calls, meetings and screenshares all within the same app, which is very nice. They allow our team to make phone calls and host screenshares . Their tools and very user-friendly and take seconds to download. The layout itself of their tools is very modern and yet sleek and simple.

Inconvénients: We've had strange issues with our accounts being locked out or dropped from our plan and having to reach out to their support team to get those issues resolved. Every now and then we'll have dropped calls or issues with clients downloading the meetings app, which has led us to use UberConference more frequently. Their support team is ok, but not the best at understanding our issues.

• Publié le 11/12/2019
Carter F.
Marketing Account Manager
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 07/04/2020

"Not as easy to use as other products"

Commentaires: RingCentral does what it is supposed to do. But it leaves a lot to be desired in terms of usability and user experience.

Avantages: RingCentral Video offers a fine conferencing tool to help you connect with others. A client of mine uses this as their main conferencing tool. It makes creating conference lines and video chats doable.

Inconvénients: I've found their product more difficult to use and glitchy than other products, like Zoom or UberConference.

• Publié le 07/04/2020
Merrick A.
Billing Manager
Médecine douce, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 21/04/2020

"Ringcentral Meetings Is Great On A Desktop"

Commentaires: Overall, I've had a good experience. Very little to complain about. I don't recommend trying this on a small screened mobile device.

Avantages: Ringcentral meetings has been great for remote work during the shelter-in place order. I've been able to have 8+ person meetings without lag and relatively clear audio/video quality over the last month or so. Ringcentral meetings seems to auto shuffle between the parties actually speaking.

Inconvénients: I tried using this with my phone, and the screen shuffling function didn't work as well as my laptop or desktop. I also thought it was strange that copied link invite didn't contain an invitation number and I had to actually email myself the invitation and access the link from another device.

• Publié le 21/04/2020
Maciej K.
Designer
Design, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"Reliable, but a bit dated"

Avantages: RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Inconvénients: The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

• Publié le 28/01/2019
David R.
Services financiers, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 27/07/2019

"Best Product for Business Meetings"

Avantages: This software has everything for a great cost compared to other providers like Gotomeeting this is better priced and more functionality.

Inconvénients: That you must download the software and you cannot remove the branding.

• Publié le 27/07/2019
John C.
Customer Success Manager
E-learning, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 03/03/2020

"Perfect solution for a mobile work lifestyle"

Commentaires: I move all around with my laptop and when on the road, I need to not have to change the way I work. RingCentral, whether its the mobile app or on my desktop, is just so simple to use. This is the first time I've not needed a physical phone taking up space on my desk and I love it. I move faster and am more efficient.

Avantages: I love how simple and straightforward it is to use the softphone and meetings tools. The fact that it also integrates with my calendar just makes its so easy to rely on it for any type of communication.

Inconvénients: My only frustration is when end users (typically school districts) tell me they have a hard time joining. I dont think this is a frustration only with RC, but thats really my only complaint.

• Publié le 03/03/2020
Kefsere G.
Customer Success
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 10/12/2018

"RingCentral"

Avantages: What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues.
The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account.
This has been the best part!!!

Inconvénients: Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not.
Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

• Publié le 10/12/2018
Adria A.
Foreign Attorney
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/09/2018

"Easier Communication"

Commentaires: It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Avantages: This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Inconvénients: I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

• Publié le 05/09/2018
Brandon N.
Sales Executive
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 15/12/2019

"Pretty decent overall"

Commentaires: Overall pretty decent but could use some work. It's a little on the higher price scale (especially if you have a lot of individual users) and I feel for the price, it should function better

Avantages: Really liked how the suite of software worked together. Especially conducting a meeting and being able to use Glip to internally chat without letting the other meeting attendees knowing. Sending texts and visual voicemail through the phone feature is nice as well

Inconvénients: The phone app, when connected to the car Bluetooth, takes FOREVER to connect a call. From the time you accept the call to the point you can hear the other person's voice, there is about a 20 second gap of not being able to hear each other. Very annoying. When screen sharing during a meeting, some of the features on other software programs will intermittently not function. You also cannot customize the meeting invite message that is displayed through the Outlook plugin

• Publié le 15/12/2019
Hayley M.
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 09/04/2019

"Amazing for Remote Workers"

Commentaires: RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

Avantages: RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Inconvénients: I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

• Publié le 09/04/2019
Brooke S.
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 22/07/2019

"Great for Small Technology Forward Business"

Avantages: This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

Inconvénients: It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

• Publié le 22/07/2019
Bart G.
S&M Manager
  • Publié le 20/02/2018

"Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US. "

Avantages: RingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.

Inconvénients: Fewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.

• Publié le 20/02/2018
Tammy P.
DM
Télécommunications, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 06/02/2020

"Too much access!"

Commentaires: Id rather not use this in my company. It has taken so much time away due to the frequent use of the supervisors. its great for the occasional meeting but not so much for day to day useage.

Avantages: I do like the fact I can see my employees F2F during important meetings no matter if im 2000 miles away.

Inconvénients: I feel that the company has overused this software. It has turned from encouraging phone calls to instant F2F meetings every 10 mins. I know its not the softwares fault but the company has turned me sour. We use this every hour on the hour which doesnt leave much time left to tend to my stores.

• Publié le 06/02/2020
Nathan R.
Director, Management Information Systems
Politique publique, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2018

"Easy virtual meetings"

Commentaires: For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

Avantages: RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Inconvénients: Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

• Publié le 18/12/2018
Halley C.
Operations Manager
Construction, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/04/2019

"Ring Central Meetings is the best!"

Avantages: The best thing about RingCentral Meetings is how user friendly it is. We conduct weekly sales meetings, team meetings and management meetings from our corporate office and conference in employees across various states and branches. The meeting link automatically copies to the clipboard which I can then send through the RingCentral App.

Inconvénients: I really can't think of any cons. When we experience internet issues then obviously we struggle with RingCentral but that is what happens with VoIP.

• Publié le 10/04/2019
Kimberly H.
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/12/2018

"Easy Scheduling"

Commentaires: With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

Avantages: The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Inconvénients: Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

• Publié le 26/12/2018
Jose L.
Frontend Developer
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 03/04/2019

"Another Cloud Meeting Software"

Commentaires: My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.

Avantages: RingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .

Inconvénients: If I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.

• Publié le 03/04/2019
Santosh B.
Database Administrator
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 04/03/2020

"Ring central meetings - Reviews"

Commentaires: - Overall it is a very good tool available in the market.

Avantages: - Ring Central meetings is one of the efficient tool available in the market to schedule meetings with anyone with internet access
- Ring Central meetings is very easy to implement and use
- Ring Central meetings is very powerful when compared to many others in the market.

Inconvénients: - The pricing can be more affordable
- The support can be more helpful
- They can implement more features in the product

• Publié le 04/03/2020